AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 am

(lol and that sucks that you're feeling sick too, I felt sick after my finals which were a week earlier from my last day of school, so I decided that I would make two days ago my last day before I move on to summer vacation. I've mostly gotten sinus infections and have been blowing my nose all the time -_- )

I was a bit surprised by this and wondered if his brother was dangerous or something. I then said to him, "Alright I will." From the look in his eyes, it seemed as if he was scared for me and Andy. It seems that Andy was right all along, Yylfordt really did care about me. "You're an arrancar right? How come you care so much about me? Is it only because of the baby?" I asked him with curiosity in my eyes.

Mayuri soon returned with the test and handed it to Kaylee. "Here. Now go to the bathroom and take the test, you are the first to be using this so this would also be a test to see if thi thing actually works or not. So if the results come back a little odd, don't worry it might not have anything to do with the child at all." She would be the guinea pig for this test but it won't be anything dangerous since it's only a pregnancy test for the baby's gender.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm

(lol mayuri and I had a brownie fight and I got it alll over his face. I'm guna clean up so I'll be back in a bit. I'll post a picture of his face too haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

(lol ok)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 am

(T_T My cousin was suppose to send me the picture tonight of his face but she ended up falling asleep before she sent it. So I'll bug her about it tomorrow to get it. Lol, in the pic he's all pouting cause I got it in his hair too by accident. xD)

"Of course not, do you really think that's my reason for showing you such affection?"
he almost felt appalled that she may doubt his love for her and was only because of the child that he would have to be forced to be nice to her. He had never felt this way towards anyone before and true, he was cold hearted but he couldn't allow himself to be towards her even if he wanted, it just wasn't possible. He then grabbed her closely into a tight embrace, one hand pulling her close to him by the back and the other on the back of her head placing her head on his shoulder. "I love you Emily."

I nodded and took the tester from him and went into the bathroom but shut the door. It's not like I wanted the door open to let him watch me pee or something, that pervert! Pulling down my jeans I put the stick under me and began to urinate on it as you would a pregnancy test. Once enough I pulled it out and set it on the counter and waited, finishing up and pulled my pants back up, then waited for the results. I then saw what looked to be the design of a pink venus symbol on it. I was surprised it was a girl and then it hit me...Was, my daughter the girl from my dream? And was Mayuri that man in my dream too? I then ran out of the room and came up to him. "I need to know something. Show me your real face, no questions. Just please, I need to figure if it's true or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

(aww man and lol XD can't wait to see it)

My eyes had widened from shock of this. I had never thought that this guy really did care about me at all. I guess Andy was right all along, his father really did care about me, too. Now seeing that I can really trust him, I relaxed in his arms and slowly wrapped my arms around him. I wasn't sure of whether or not I loved him just yet, but at least I knew that I didn't have to fear him or doubt him anymore.

Mayuri was a bit surprised by her demands at first since that wasn't exactly what he would expect from her as a result of the test. Well since she was going to be his wife and have his child, he figured why not? He got up and closed the curtains and even locked the door. Once that was done, he grabs a towel and damps it up a bit with hot water as some of it had already washed the white on his hands. He then turned to face Kaylee once again and said to her, "This is for your eyes and your eyes alone. Understood?" Once that was said, he took off the mask part of his face first, then he used the damped towel to wash the makeup off of his face and arms along with his hands. Once the makeup had finally been removed, his face was now revealed.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 pm

While I waited I didn't know what to expect, what to think his face could look like if he wasn't the man from my dream. I waited impatiently needing to know what the true father of my child looked like. Once he turned his face and his sapphire blue hair showed along with his gold eyes it almost felt like I was looking at a ghost. It was him, it was the same man. He was so handsome, too. She didn't understand why he his his face. "Its you..." I said and placed my hand on his cheek and smiled.

Yylordft held her close, so tight as if never to let her go from this grasp. She was his and his alone, he wouldn't let anyone else have her nor even get a look at her body before he ripped the mans eyes out and tortured him for glancing pervertedly at his love. He received no I love you back from Emily and knew she wasn't ready to accept him yet even if he badly wanted her to love him back, but he couldn't force it on her. "What must I do for you to trust me fully?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:53 pm

"I already trust you now. It's just that this is all so sudden. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm pregnant." I said to him. It's not that I don't like him at all. I was starting to like him, but I couldn't say that I loved him until I've gotten to know him a little better. Love may be blind, but it shouldn't be blind to the person's being as well as his looks. It didn't matter to me if he was an arrancar or not, but I hardly even knew anything about him other than the fact of what he was and what happened last night that had made me pregnant today.

Mayuri was a bit surprised by what she said but wasn't surprised by her reaction. "What do you mean it's me? Have we met before?" He asked her curiously, but then again, she did see his face while she was drunk and he was fucking her. Maybe she remembered him from last night. Even so, why would she react this way about it? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I only smiled and shook my head feeling like an idiot knowing now that I should have realized it was him all along and that the small girl was our child. Her name was Shadow and she our daughter. I then handed him the test so he could see for himself what the gender was. "No...I just saw you in a dream is all...We've never met before. Only in my dreams." In a way of putting that it would have sounded like he was the love of my life who I dreamed about but that really wasn't what I was inferring. Either way, for some reason I felt safe and releaved to know it was the same man, since the man in my dream made me feel so at ease and seemed full of passion.

"I understand." Yylordft got it, he knew she was right. It was so sudden and it had only been in less than a days amount of time, how could he truly expect her to love him in that time? He found it love at first sight but maybe she was different when it came to that kind of concept, it may just take him some convincing to hold her in his arms as his one and only mate.

(So I was thinking we should add some action in this rp since it will take like 3 days for the kids. I was thinking more like adding a sexual predator or something, or murderer roaming the seretei/hueco mundo and was looking for more females to kidnap, rape, kill, then eat their corpse. Unless you have some other idea's? And sorry about not being on as often anymore. Been kinda busy with stuff...But I'm officially on summer break now! And soooo tired from it T_T I badly need a nap.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

(Its ok and I don't have any ideas so lets go with yours, but I don't know about the eating us part lol that might be a little too out there. Actually I do have one idea, what if Yylfordt's brother learns about Yylfordt's lover and his child that he's going to have.)

The strange thing about this is that I have only met Yylfordt last night and already I was pregnant with his child, and yet I felt safe in his arms, surprisingly. It was as if nothing bad could ever happen to me or to Andy as long as I remained in his arms. There's one thing that I could learn to like about him. "It's your turn to tell me about yourself." I told him as a way of trying to make this work.

Mayuri was surprised about the fact you've dreamt of him that way. He was actually quite satisfied with the thought of her dreaming about him at all. This also made his heart feel at ease to know that he may be earning her love in return sooner than he anticipated. Maybe now she would be comfortable with talking about their child. "What will the name be of our child, if you have any in mind of course?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Yylordft was surprised she too wanted to learn more about him when it was more of him wanting to everything there was to know about her. Either way he was calm and was fine with explaining a little about himself since he hadn't really gone into much detail. Thus far all she had known was that he was an arrancar and had a brother. "My full name is Yylordft Grantz. I am a fraccion, an arrancar that serves under the 5th espada Grimmjow. I live here in this castle with the others, we all serve under lord Aizen until the time is ready to be sent out to war."

I simply smiled already knowing what name I wanted to name her. Though it was true I always wanted a boy, I was receiving a girl and that was alright, it was my child none the less that I would love uncondtionally. She was our baby. I knew she would look most like her father and that only made her cuter with her cyan colored hair. "What about Shadow...? Shadow Kurotsuchi."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

(Alright lol well my idea was have you tried to be raped and stolen by another arrancar is espada, and for me have kisuke steal me and try to figure out how a human of my caliber can have reitsa and see them, and he steals and tries to rape me like the perverted kisuke we all know. And mayuri hatesnkisuke cause he's his old teacher and wants to surpass him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

(ok Very Happy so when should we be kidnapped and if I do get kidnapped by an espada, please don't let it be the brother. That's just way too messed up and besides I think he's gay.)

I was a bit surprised by this. Not only was he an arrancar, but he was also a fraccion. I was also beginning to wonder if I was really safe her considering the fact that I was human after all and am pregnant with a child that's part human and part arrancar.

Mayuri smiled at this. Shadow was a name that could work for both a boy and a girl, so it really narrowed down the options to just that. "Perfect. It works both was as well." He said to her with a smirk that was only his happy face. No evil intentions were behind this smirk at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

(I was guna pick one of the random espada's like the sadistic bastard nnoitra or something. He's sexist and such so he would be willing to try and rape and kill Emily because of the "Infestation" inside her which would piss him off. Unless you would like to pick who instead? And yeah I don't like Kisuke actually T_T But he works for this rp and he can really make Mayuri angry.)

I smiled at the name Shadow and I knew when she got older she would be very beautiful. I needed some fresh air though and wanted to walk around outside or even go back to the human world to grab some things if I was truly going to end up staying here with him. I just wondered when would that time come when he would tell me his true feelings? He seemed so dark and mysterious and not much of a people person. "Would it be possible to return home to my house and get a few things to bring back? Since...You said I have to now live here with you."

Yylordft knew of the consequences and how the other espada were and how cruel and evil they could be, and bad things could happen if they found out about Emily, so he would have to keep a close eye on her making sure she didn't walk nonchalantly around the castle and got caught. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if something had happened to her that he couldn't have stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 pm

(O.O I will be rescued before that happens right? and i can't think of anyone although I can say Szayel is out of the question. and ok on the kisuke part since I know how to be him.)

Mayuri at first wondered if she was planning on using this opportunity as an advantage to escape and leave him forever. He then realized even if she had made such an attempt, he would always find her. She did have a piece of him inside of her, Shadow. "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do simply that. Very well then, but you'll need me in order to go and return to me once you're done." He then opened a garganta and lead her to her room in her house. "I'll wait for you outside." He then disappeared and reappeared in the backyard. He would wait for her there while she packs up the things she desired to bring with her back to the seretei.
Meanwhile, in the front of Kaylee's house there was a man who wore a hat and clogs. He seemed somewhat like a junkie who was actually once the former captain of the 12th division, Kisuke Urahara. He seemed to have heard that there were two girls who've mysteriously disappeared. After a few investigations in the rooms, he learned that the reason these girls have vanished was because one was kidnapped by a soul reaper, the other by an arrancar. He didn't figure much about who they were, but all he knew was that there could be a chance that the one from the soul reaper would be returned to this place sooner or later, and that the only person who would even consider kidnapping humans would've been Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Probably to use as an lab rat. So he waited in front of the house until that day would come.

I knew that this place wasn't safe for me nor for Andy. I was human and Andy wasn't a pure arrancar, so we wouldn't be very well accepted by the others. I felt that this room would be my new home, but I couldn't stay cooped up forever, and besides, I needed to get back home to pick up some of my clothings if I was going to be staying here from now. "Yylfordt, is it alright it I can at least get my things from back home? That way you won't have to go clothes hunting for me anymore." I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

(I guess I'll make it a surprise then Smile)

When we walked through the garganta into my room, I began to pack my things but then Mayuri disappeared to go outside which I assumed he meant the front of the house. Finishing packing the stuff I needed, I wrote my mom a note saying I may never see her again and will try to visit but I love her and I will be safe and not to worry about me. I left the note on her bed and then walked outside with my bag, but then I saw a strange man in my driveway looking at me as I walked outside. "Who are you?" I asked knowing he wasn't a neighbor or the police, I just hoped and prayed he wasn't an arrancar.

Yylordft at first thought she meant she wanted to go home and stay there but the rest of what she said made him feel relief because it was only to grab clothes, he knew how she didn't prefer the arrancar clothing here and probably was slightly uncomfortable compared to the attire the humans wore in the precipe world. "Very well." He said and opened a garganta that led into the front of her house. He simply waited at the front door for her. Little did he know inside was a man in her bedroom with one of Emily's shirts in his hand, sniffing it and enduring the sweet scent of human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:51 pm

(lol oh and sorry for the late reply. There's a storm here and the power went out for a few minutes.)

When Kisuke had noticed the young girl, he had also noticed her stomach. That's strange to him since from what he had heard, she was a virgin when she went missing. How could a young virgin girl be 3 months looking pregnant in one night? She was indeed pregnant too from the looks of it. It could only mean one thing. "That's not really important right now. What's really important right now is you've been gone for quite a while missy. Perhaps you should get yourself checked out now that you're back." He then grabs her arm and covers her mouth with his free hand as he dragged her back to his shop.
Just outside in the backyard, Mayuri heard talking coming from Kaylee. Could she be talking to one of her parents? If that was the case then she was probably saying her last goodbye to them. That he understood, until he heard the other voice. It was a very familiar voice, no doubt. Could it have been his sensei?! Now he was pissed, he couldn't let his old sensei come near Kaylee, so he searched the front yard, but it seemed that he was too late. Now he would have to search all over town for her, what a troublesome situation, but still, he couldn't let Kisuke hurt Kaylee in any way. Even he knew he was a pervert.

I thanked Yylfordt before I opened the door to my room and had gotten in. I then turned on the lights since it was getting dark outside and I hated the dark. I grabbed my backpack and packed all of my clothes in it, or at least the ones I really needed. Once I was done, I realized I couldn't find one of my shirts, and it was a good shirt too. I decided to keep looking for it as I checked under the bed. Nothing. I then got inside my closet and decided to go deeper to look. Maybe it was way in there because I might have simply thrown it in there at one point.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

"What-" Before I could say anything more he covered my mouth so I couldn't talk and started to drag me. I tried to scream but it was only muffles as I knew for the second time I was being kidnapped. I didn't want to admit it but at the time I really now was begging for Mayuri to come find and save me from this man, whoever he was. I barely knew Mayuri but he said he promised he would give me a good life with him and I trusted him. Next thing I knew we were in front of a shop and I was confused. When he said we would get me checked out was he getting me a pregnancy test from a store or something? I didn't know what to do but I dropped my bag of things in the front yard before I was kidnapped and hoped Mayuri would notice it there.

Behind the door, the man hid when he heard someone coming in. The aroma coming from the person was her! He could find it very familiar and as she walked into the room, he observed her and found her body and looks to be very stunning, he liked her scent but now he liked the view almost even more. He had to have her, in more ways than more. He assumed no one else was here with her and she entered the house alone otherwise he would have heard other voices. As she dug in her closet, he dropped the shirt and moved from his hiding spot, walked up behind her and grabbed her hands behind her back holding them with one hand, and his other hand covering her mouth so she couldn't speak. His face still wasn't revealed just yet, but he would give her his name.
"Hello dearest...It's so nice to meet you at last...I was waiting for you to get home so I could remissness the real scent from your body itself and not your clothing. And here you are, for the taking. My name is Findor...I'll be your escort back to ecstasy..."
Meanwhile outside Yylordft felt as though something wasn't right, he felt a weird reitsa pressure inside the house and was beginning to get worried but figured it was probably from one of her parents who was the same as her. But still he didn't want to take chances if it was her mom or not. He waited and waited, but she was taking awhile longer than he hoped she would. How much did she honestly have to pack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

(0_0 now that's a surprise!)

I was about to gasp when I was suddenly captured by someone who was also covering my mouth, muffling my chances to make any cries for help. From what he was telling me, it seemed that he was going to rape me and that he was following my scent. Just how many stalkers do I have? I tried to struggle and scream the best I could, but my screams were muffled along with the volume of it and this guy was surprisingly strong. Could he be an arrancar as well? What's worse is that not only am I in danger, but so is Andy. If this creep finds out about Andy, he'll surely kill him along with me. I had left my bag on my bed but even I wasn't so sure if Yylfordt would notice something was wrong or not. All I could really do was pray that he finds me and rescues me from this creep.

Once there, Kisuke opened the door, through Kaylee in, but not hard enough for her to fall because of the child, evenb he had a heart, and locked the door behind him. Soon after, he turned to face her and asked her, "So what do you think of my shop?" He then glanced up and down her figure and despite his eyes being hidden by his hat, the perverted look in his eyes were indeed obvious. He then continued by saying to her with a smirk, "If you want, I can offer some pretty good deals. Especially since you're expecting."
Meanwhile as Mayuri ran to he front door, he saw that Kaylee's bag was left behind but she was nowhere to be found. She had definitely been taken away. That scumbag Kisuke is going to pay for this dearly. If anything had ever happened to Kaylee because of Kisuke, then he would be clear with him that Mayuri would personally clean up the mess he made along with him. He knew of Kisuke's shop according to the seretei so he decided to go search for her there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

(hey I did an edit of Shadow and Andy. I hope you like it ^_^)

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 AndyandShadow
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

I love it!! Oh and my mom bought me an early b-day present and got me a baby bearded dragon! Ain't it cute? I'm naming him Beranabus.)

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 0617112239

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 am

Findor only smirked at how weak she was. He thought surely she'd put up a better fight, only until he noticed the round bump on her stomach and realized she had been expecting. She wasn't that large either, it looked as though it was either an arrancar/espada or soul reaper baby. Since the reista coming off of her was not entirely human. He simply laughed at this and knew someone had surely gotten to her before him, but there was no worries for that, he had her now and that's what mattered.
Yylordft sensed now another arrancar inside the house but didn't recognize it at first, getting worried and protective he ran into the house and was stunned at the scene before him at how this man had Emily's mouth covered and her hands held behind her back and noticed the bump infront of Findor's pants. "LET HER GO!" Yylordft yelled beginning to charge a cero but this only made Findor laugh at how an arrancar, the same creature as himself was willing to save a human and figured this must have been his mate instead of his dinner. This greatly amused him to no end.
"Uh uh uh! Oh ho, if only Grimmjow could hear about this, and what you've done to your food. So...I think I'll be taking her now, and if you try to stop me, you'll be a fool and both you and her and your child will be murdered by the Espada's and lord Aizen." He then waved and Findor and Emily both disappeared into a small portal that had appeared behind them and closed before Yylordft could stop him. And now she was gone...

"I don't want to buy your fucking products!"
I cursed at him, I was sick and tired of all this crazy stuff going on and it was pissing me off that lately I had no say in anything and everyone else was making decisions on their own and gave me no say in it. This wasn't going to keep going on, I would end this here and not keep letting people take advantage of me. But at the same time I had to be careful, if I got too stressed out I knew it could cause harm to the baby and it's emotions when growing up. "Why did you kidnap me and where is Mayuri? I want to see him." I couldn't believe i was actually requesting to see him but for some reason I knew, deep down that Mayuri really did have feelings and cared for me even if he didn't act like it, and I just hoped he would come find me and not let this man do something to me, I could see that perverted look in his eyes too. This guy surely had to be bad news, even if I didn't know anything about him or who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:06 am

(Aww that's a funny name but it's still cute X3 my old science/english teacher had one of those. Idk if he still does cause that was back when I was in middle school.)

Now I was scared. It seemed that normally I would've been dinner to Yylfordt, and he would now be in trouble because of what he did to me instead of eating me. Well this guy was planning on mating with me too, so why would he tell on Yylfordt? He would only get himself in trouble too, right? I was glad about one thing, the fact Yylfordt tried to rescue me after all. That he cared about me that much but now that I was separated from Yylfordt, I knew I was doomed unless I tried to fight back for me and for my child's sake, but I would have to be careful about it so that Andy won't get hurt as well. Once passed the other side of the garganta, I got a good look at him and saw that he had a mask on his face, definitely an arrancar. I then remembered from the anime that in order to kill hollows, you have to break their masks, but this wasn't any ordinary hollow, this was an arrancar, so breaking the mask isn't the only option here. I scanned the room where I was taken to. There were bottles made out of glass and even a vase. Now I knew what weapon to choose from, I just have to get loose first, but how's that going to be possible in this state. Ugh...only one way to get out of this...I would have to play along with this little game until the time is right to strike.

Kisuke's smirk only grew wider now seeing the relationship this girl had with his old student. "He he he, looks like Mayuri bagged himself a cutie. It's about time the kid settled down. He can be such a workoholic. As for me, I've always got plenty of time to spare for a pretty thing such as yourself..." Suddenly the lights went off and it was dark inside the store. Kisuke then appeared from behind Kaylee and covered her mouth with one hand while using his free hand to wander all over her body. He would for now only feel her body since it was dark and there was no futon in the shop part of the room. If he was in the mood, which he was soon becoming from the looks of his pants bulging, then he would simply lay her on the cash register and work his way from there. Feeling her breasts and even rubbing her clit from underneath her underwear. This was definitely going to be one hell of a night.
Meanwhile, Mayuri remembered where his shop, luckily, and headed towards that direction. Once he had made it, he noticed that the lights were out. Were they even there? He wondered. He then remembered what Kisuke used to do while he was still his student. He would turn of the lights whenever...HE WAS WITH A WOMAN! And his woman no doubt he must be trying to get with at this very instance! That peckerhead was going to get it now. He busted the shop door open and Kisuke immediately stopped what he was doing and yelled, "HEY!! THAT'S COMING OUT OF YOUR WALLET!!!" He had also let go of Kaylee as he yelled this. It seemed he cared more about his shop than his women. Mayuri held his zanpaktou to his neck and said to him with a slight snicker, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bust your door down to come rescue my mate. Oh wait, no I wasn't." He then slashed his hat and grabbed Kaylee's arm opening a garganta to take her back to the seretei. He didn't want to waste his time with his old teacher at the time since he had to bring Kaylee and her things back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm

(Lol this plot needs to last longer, so don't let me leave just yet! Otherwise it's only like two posts that Kisuke and Findor was involved and then they're gone! And nice! ^_^ Haha but yeah I named him after Beranabus, my favorite character from my favorite book series. So basically he was named after a really old magician. >:3 Oh and I'm going camping today, I'll either be back Sunday or Monday. Soo I wont be online at all Razz)

Once on the other side back in Hueco Mundo, the two of them were in Findor's room where it was similar shaped to Yylordft's but designed differently as well and had different things in here. It would seem that most all the arrancars and espada living here owned a type of small apartment like structured home where they got their own privacy and freedom to themselves. Findor then simply threw Emily onto the bed, but not too hard, enough to make her fall and land on the soft comforting bed behind her. He then crawled on top of her and began to rip open her shirt revealing her bra and cleavage as his tongue began to lick her stomach while his hand fondled one of her breasts.
Yylordft kept cursing and felt at a loss of hope from this, his mate had just been kidnapped by another arrancar and if he tried going after her, Findor would black mail him. What was he to do? He loved Emily enough to want to protect her but even more to not allow her to die by saving her. What options were there that gave a safe route? None. He clenched his fist tightly and now knew he would have to think up a plan, for now, he opened a garganata to head back into hueco mundo.

When the lights went out, it took a few seconds for my eyes to get adjusted to the dark but when they did I felt his body now appear behind me and began to grope me everywhere. I cried out when he began to rub at my clit too and tried to snap my legs together to make his hand stop but he kept doing it. I felt now nothing could save me, i was stuck like this to be raped by this man and would probably be killed after. Until then I heard the front door of his shop break open and light shined through the doorway. I was glad there was a distraction to make him stop, even if his hand was still down my pants. My eyes gazed at who did this and saw Mayuri standing at the door and in that instant I felt happiness that he came to save me, as next thing I knew he flash stepped and appeared with his sword to Kisuke's neck. When Kisuke finally took his hand out of my pants and stopped grabbing my chest I quickly huddled close to Mayuri while he opened a garganta. I just wanted to get out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 am

(ok well then see you today or tomorrow ^_^ oh and sorry about cutting Kisuke short, I'll try to fix that part up a bit.)

Kisuke was actually not going to let her go that easily. He came up from behind Kaylee and held his can in each hand as he used it to hook her in between him and his cane to pull her closer to him. He had only gotten a taste of her, but wanted to savor more of her and get the full flavor. Her used the cane to pull her close enough to where her body was pressed against his and his lower cane would be poking her in the ass. "Mayuri I'm so proud you've finally settled down, but I'll be taking care of things from here. After all, you always were a workoholic. This girl would just be in the way of your duties."
Mayuri, after realizing what Kisuke had done, glared at him. Still he was right about one thing. He was a workoholic, but he wanted to keep Kaylee still as his wife, especially for their child's sake. So he was willing to risk everything for her and for their little Shadow. "That's what you think, Sensei! So what if she were to be in the way! In fact, I want her to be in the way of my life, because without her I wouldn't have a life anymore! She's changed my life forever and that's the way I like it to be from now on!" Usually he wouldn't have spouted such things he had once considered nonsense, but now he meant every word of it. Too bad for him that after that, Kisuke took the opportunity to push Mayuri into the garganta and close it up before Mayuri could do a single thing about it.

(how was that?)

I gasped at first when I was pushed and landed on the bed. Once he was on top of me fondling with my breasts and licking my stomach, I couldn't take it. I could even feel Andy start to kick violently from this, but not enough to hurt him, only enough to hurt me. I quickly reached for one of the bottles and yelled, "Get away from me and my baby you sick fuck!" I then smashed the bottle onto his head and quickly got off the bead and backed away from him. I was holding what was left of the bottle to use as a weapon in case this creep was going to come back for more.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 pm

(Much better ^^ hehe it was good and no worries, just last time we barely had the bad guys in the rp for that long so our plot ended super fast)

"No! Mayuri!" I screamed when Kisuke had pushed him into the garganta and it had just closed up before he could come back through it. I was now crying, did he mean all those words that he said to Kisuke about me? Was he really wanting to give up all his work for the sake of me? I couldn't believe this was happening. I was captured and being held by this pervert and he even had his cane pressed against my butt in a perverted manor. All I knew was this man wasn't safe and there was probably a list of things he was planning to do with me. "Please...Just let me go..." I asked, begging now. I knew what he was planning to do and I had to do it for my own sake, Shadows sake, and Mayuri's. If I had to, I would remain with this Kisuke if he promised to never hurt Mayuri or Shadow, what he did with me I no longer could care at this point...

"You fucking bitch!" Findor yelled when she smashed the bottle upside his head and it shattered into pieces, some of it was still in tact which she kept in her hand for protection in case he attacked again. She maybe more troublesome than she's even worth, but none the less he wanted her and he always got what he wanted as long as he had a say in it. Gritting his teeth and tightening his fist he grabbed the bottle from her hand and tossed it at the wall as it shattered then slapped her in the face as she fell to the ground. "You will obey!" He roared, furious she was not listening. About to kick her, swinging his foot to hit her in the gut for payback by killing her child, before he could in a split second he was thrown at the wall causing a huge hole because of it.
"I will make you suffer a fate so unimaginable...You'll be wishing you were dead!" came a familiar voice, blond hair and also an arrancar, of course, Yylordft! He had made it back in time to Hueco mundo and now knew even black mail wouldn't stop him from being with Emily. Nothing could, not even this inferior being. His sword then appeared in his hand as he was holding it out to Findor, hatred spewing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next