AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Yylordft at first felt a little insulted that she would say he wasn't good at handling a woman. Well for one, he had never actually even been with one. And second, this was his first time in general so he wanted it to be more special like, not straight forward. But, if that's truly what she wanted, he would oblige to her wishes. "I was just getting started." he interrupted and then removed her bra and underwear as his boner began to slowly push in just in case this was her first time to, otherwise he didn't want to hurt her. And also this was for teasing.

I had already done it before so this was no problem to me whether he was to hurt me or not. When he teased me like this though it was like pure torcher when I wanted him now. "Is this apart of your job to tease the woman?" I asked still drunk and not knowing in reality what was going on and that he actually wasn't payed to do this. "Because if so I doubt you get very many tips." I teased him even more. I didn't admit it but his sapphire blue hair was really hot and his golden eyes which I figured were contacts, plus his stitched body was sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I had gasped and screamed loudly blushing red. This was not what I had meant, but being drunk as I was, my screams soon became loud moans of pleasure. I had also felt he was getting in too slowly. This to me was torture. In order to ease the pressure inside of me a bit, I wrapped my legs around his waist and nipped at his shoulder and neck biting down a little but not enough to even leave a mark. I was also biting him as any person would bite down on a cloth when they are suffering greatly to prevent them from biting their tongue off.

Mayuri was annoyed by her teases but then smirked and whispered, "I was simply moistening you up for four play, which my dear, shall be next." Once that was said, he forced his way deeper into her finally giving her what she wanted. He then waited to listen to the music of her screams. When he found out this wasn't her first time, he was a bit disappointed, but she was still his now, and nothing will ever change that.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

As Yylordft had been going in slowly he winced and bit his lip when she held onto him tightly and began to bite him. With complete and utter force he could no longer take it and slammed his length all the way in the very first time upon entrance while groaning from feeling her tighten around him. She was extremely tight but he would loosen her up, but this would only just make him feel like she didn't want to let go of him when she did this. He loved this feeling and it was even better than he imagined it would be as he nipped at her neck. "What's your name my dear girl?" he asked her since they had never introduced one another.

(I take that back now I wanna be a virgin, it's funner that way anyways xD)

I literally almost screamed when he did this as it was painful at first since he was rough in the very beginning. I could feel him deepening and when he said this I had to prepare myself. I at first dug my fingers into his back literally making him bleed since my nails were sharp and I was drunk so I didn't know how hard I was digging into him. I then gasped and kissed him roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

As I had felt his full length inside, I screamed louder and held on tighter. I then got back to moaning loudly but lightly screaming every once in a while since I was now losing my virginity. Me being drunk, I was confused with he asked for my name. Wasn't I the one who paid him to do this, he should at least know my name by now. "Are you drunk too? Shouldn't you already know my name...I was the one who entertained you to pay me." I was now slurring my words and mixing them all up with I meant to say, "I was the one who paid you to entertain me." I was now starting to become less drunk after a while of not drinking and the water helped as well. What was I doing here, and who was this man that was on top of me and fucking me right now. I was becoming frantic.

(lol ok XD)

Mayuri groaned a little from not only Kaylee being tight after all, but now she was digging his nails into him as well. He then began the rhythm as he gradually pumped faster and faster inside of her, making himself more boned and soon enough, he would be ready to inject his seeds into her. But now was not the time. He would hold it back for a while since he wasn't human at all, which meant that he would last much longer in the sex than this mere human girl.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

It was true, even if she was drunk she did have a point but he still would have liked to know her name. In fact she had her purse with her when he kidnapped her. He didn't bother pulling out of her while he bent over to the side of the bed and looked through it seeing her card that read her name. She was Emily. She was too drunk to even realize what he was doing so he quickly got back to her and smirked. "Yes your right...Emily. As for me, I am Yylordft. It's a pleasure to...Pleasure you." he smiled sadistically and with pure malice while pumping into her harder and faster now wrapping her legs around him. He was no human like her, he was a powerful arrancar and could use his reitsa to keep up his stamina which would let him last longer than her. This would be a very long night for them.

As he fucked me, I then realized something even if I was drunk. Regardless I still had my senses. I then asked him "Wait you put on a condom right?" I asked wondering if he did cause come to think of it I never remembered him even putting one on, but maybe he did when I wasn't looking? I was still plastered so it was unknown to me. Also I then began to wonder who he is. "Who are you anyways? I forgot." I mentioned but was saying all of this between pants since it was hard to talk and have sex at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I was surprised that he knew my name, but still as the alcohol was starting to lose its affect on me, I had still become frantic, especially when he gave me that sadistic looking smile of his. I then saw the hole in his chest that I hadn't noticed until now and my eyes had widened. "...Y-you're not human!!" I then writhed around trying to get away from him. How could I have paid this guy if he wasn't even human. Now I knew that this was all a trap, and that I had fallen for it too late, but I still wanted to struggle even if it was impossible now.

Mayuri smirked evily since he didn't even put on a balloon as a condom. As he continued screwing in and out of her, he whispered his name to her, which was, "Kurotsuchi, Mayuri." He then began to wonder if by then, judging by the anime humans would watch these days, if she would figure out the truth of what he really was. Nah, she was still drunk. She might not even remember this night.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Shit, the alcohol had been wearing off. He was almost certain he gave her enough to last for the night and to make her black out. He guessed it must have been from the water he gave her that must have been helping the affect wear off. Damnit, he shouldn't have done that. Well regardless of if she knew or not and came to her senses, he would finish fucking her and then deal with the rest later. Even as he struggled he wouldn't let her go and only pinned her wrists down while fucking her even harder than before while kissing her roughly to keep her quiet.

Soon due to the fact I had less alcohol then Emily had, the alcohol was wearing off as the hours had gone by and I was coming back to my senses. Soon I was at least sober enough to realize what was happening. "Where am I? Who are you and what are you doing?!" I yelled as I didn't recognize this man at all and neither did I recognize the room. And he couldn't trick me into saying he was payed to do this because I knew neither Emily nor I was old enough to pay for one. So he had no excuses.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:37 am

(Oh yeah, I finished making an edit of all of us. I hope you like it. In it is Emily, Yylordft and their son Andy at the top. And then Mayuri and Lanna and their daughter Shadow in the middle)

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 F240971a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm

(wow that's really good, but I think I should be the one who's blushing in this relationship lol XD hey just a thought, what if in the future Andy falls for Shadow?)

As he kissed my lips roughly and pinned me down to finish what he had started, I screamed in his lips, only they had come out as muffles. I couldn't even struggle since he was so strong, of course. He was definitely not human with this kind of strength. It was too late for me now, and all I could do was wait. Even if it hurts to the very end, I would have to endure this night, and hopefully after this night, it would all just be a bad dream.

Once Mayuri had realized she was sobering up, he was annoyed, but that didn't stop him. He then kissed her lips roughly and pinned her down by her wrists as he continued screwing her. He had even used his reishi to make it harder and last longer. That'll teach the girl for getting dry on him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

(Haha yeah it totally works! ^^ That's what we should do in this rp! Have our kids, then have them fall in love or something x3 It would be fun heh)

Even with her screams muffled, he was losing it. In fact he had already lost it when she tempted him to no return with that succulent body of hers and petite figure. Her body practically ached and begged for him, he was only giving her her wishes, and adding on his own pleasure to the mix as well. He wanted her to feel nothing but pure ecstasy and in a state of bliss. Though even as he managed to hold out for this long with his reishi, he had his limits as he no longer could hold it in anymore, and came inside of her, his seeds shooting up deep inside her womb. Yylordft then collapsed on top of her panting and sweating, but holding her tightly and close to him, even if he was holding her wrists down still.

I tried to scream but it was no good, this man on top of me was muffling them out with his lips on mine, kissing me roughly so I couldn't talk. I felt him inside of me and almost nearly cried wondering how I had gotten in this situation. I was in bed with a man I had never seen before or met and he was taking away my virginity, the one thing that was mine that I planned to give to the one I would love forever. And he snatched it away like it was nothing. I would make him pay for this afterwards, for now I was completely helpless as he screwed me like a helpless animal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 am

(lol yup XD)

Once I had felt his release inside of me, I had screamed loudly. Still, I had blushed a little from it since this was my first time, but I never wanted it to be like this. Not with a complete stranger who had intoxicated me so that I wouldn't even be able to struggle. I could feel that he wasn't even wearing a condom, so I knew then what the consequences would be. I could end up pregnant with this stranger's child since he had gone all the way with me. Once he had collapsed on top of me, but still keeping his grip on me, I too had panted and sweated from exhaustion. Even my hair was dripping from the sweat. My legs covered in my blood from my cherry being popped violently, and with him still inside as well. I was now left with tears in my eyes for even being so weak as to let this all happen to me.

As Mayuri had finally reached his limits, he moaned and came inside of her, injecting his cum inside of her deep into her very womb. He knew what this meant. He didn't have any protection, so he was going to keep Kaylee as his along with their child. Once he had finished, he pulled out of her and collapsed next to her, but still holding her close in his arms with his tight grasp. This was the first time he had ever shared a moment like this with another. He loved this feeling. The pleasure, the pain, it was paradise to him. He licked the mark he had left on her neck and cooed seductively in her ear, "You're mine now, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

(I g2g here in a bit, going swimming again but this time with my may-may! Very Happy Lol don't let him know I told you but he can't swim xD I'm guna have to help him out haha.)

I couldn't believe this, when I heard him moan and him twitch inside of me I knew what that had meant, and I had realized by this feeling that he hadn't used any type of protection and what he had done. As when he pulled out and layed beside me I could feel it dripping out of me and down my legs, even the blood included. My head was spinning so much and my body felt numb, I didn't know what to do. Even as he purred these words into my ear, I knew I was now caged by him, and my soul had been taken. What have I done, was all I could think at the time as I closed my eyes and let everything slip away.

Yylordft had been holding her close to him, he was aware of the consequences of what he had just done. Grimmjow would kill him if he was to find out that Yylordft mated with a human and then possibly may have impregnated her. He knew this female's virginity was now taken away by him, and that from now on she couldn't live a normal life, not even he could. But it was all worth it, the bliss and happiness it had put him through, he had never felt anything like it before, and it all came from this one girl. He planned to keep her now as his and never let her go. "Your mine now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

(lol ok, im pretty sick anyways so I can't go to school tomorrow. I didn't even go today. And I won't tell Wink )

Once hearing that my freedom had left with my virginity, I knew it was all over for me. I was saving my virginity for that special someone, and now it was property to this man, this person who's not even human. Laying there just panting and sweating away the exhaustion, my neck was bare and exposed that there was nothing but skin on it. I wondered if this person's race or whatever it was would mark their mates like any animal would. I hoped not since I was too weak to be able to stop him now.

Mayuri, seeing that she was passing out, had kissed her forehead before wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him and had fallen asleep as well. She was his property now. No one will get the chance to even look at her without the threat of death he would place upon them. He had also wondered if she would end up pregnant. He would have to wait till tomorrow. Soul children, even those who were part human, produce more quickly than normal human children.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 pm

(Ah it's alright I didn't go to school yesterday either xD I was at the hospis or whatever it's called. It's like a hospital but it's not ._. Lol Mayuri sucked! When we went swimming yesterday he stayed in for lke 15 minutes then the rest of the entire time he sat in the hot tub. T_T Big baby! But he stayed over last night so that made up for it ^^ Except he forced me to get up this morning for school even though I was super tired. Dx and he sat on me just to wake me up!)

Yylordft knew it was late and the both of them should probably get some rest. He at first was planning to return her to her home by morning but instead he decided she wasn't going anywhere, this was her home now officially. In the morning when she was completely sober and willing to listen to him they would talk and he would make things clear. But for now he was exhausted and tired as he fell asleep holding her.

As I was asleep I had a dream, it was odd. I saw a world full of mt.dew and it was like heaven as I jumped into the sea of it and drank it as I swam, (xDD haha) but then the skies above began to rain cookie dough! It was amazing, I dodged the chunks that flew at me but began to eat it off the ground when it landed, it was delicious. It was like a dream come true, until I heard a voice behind me saying "Come" and when I turned my head it was all darkness and blackness. Standing in front of it was a man I didn't recognize, I heard him whispering in my ear but as he stood there his lips didn't move, it's like he was talking through to my mind. I didn't know if I wanted to come with him and just wanted to hide and live in my perfect world, was he death? Was he here to take me away into reality? I was scared and didn't know what to do, but his voice was so calm and relaxing yet slightly scratchy. I felt like I could trust him, and so I took his hand and walked with him into the darkness....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm

(lol wow, he really does seem to care about your education. I'm starting to feel better now, but I still didn't go. I needed the sleep to recuperate.)

I had passed out almost around the same time as he fell asleep. As I slept, I was dreaming of a bright place. It was winter and everything was white. Even the skies were white as snow had fallen, only it wasn't snow. They were white rose petals. It seemed strange yet beautiful all at once. I then looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a white dress. The skirt reached my knees as I had short yet lightly puffed sleeves with a bow tied on the back of the dress. I then heard a voice call out, "Over here!" When I looked, it was a little boy. His hair was blonde and his eyes were hazel green, just like mine. He then ran off to some place as I ran after to follow him. Once I had made it to where he had stopped. He was gone. Where could he have been? He was here the last time I had checked. I then felt someone pull on my dress and turned around as I yelped. The boy only giggled and said, "Hey you made it!" "Where are your parents, sweetie?" I asked him concernedly. The boy only smiled and said, "They're here, you just have to wake up to meet them. My name is Andy by the way." As I listened to him introduce himself to me, I was falling into darkness before I had woken up.

Once the sun was beginning to rise, Mayuri's allarm clock had gone off. Irritated yet with enough discipline to stop the ringing, Mayuri had done so and had gotten up to do his research as any head of research and developement would do. He didn't have any windows in his room so the only way out was through the door to his room, which was locked and he had the keys to close to him in his pockets. He figured once the girl had sobered up she would try to get away, so he made sure she wouldn't get away so easily. She would have to earn her freedom from him, which would only be the freedom to roam around the seretei only. He still wanted to keep her as his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 pm

My dream continued, as I held the man's hand we walked into the darkness but once we entered it wasn't even scary, it was just that I was blinded that I thought it was death, when it was actually life. On this other side, was what looked like an entire open field with nothing but clear blue sky up above. In the middle of the field stood a small girl, she had cyan hair and crimson red eyes. I wondered how it was possible and why. She then ran over to the man beside me as he let my hand go and placed a hand on her head and ruffled it up as she giggled; he only smiled back at her. She looked to me and began to hold my hand and pulled me down wanting to tell me a secret since she was shy. I bent down and she whispered into my ear.
"Will you play with me?" She asked and giggled in a very boisterous way. I only looked into her eyes and I couldn't pull away. "Why are your eyes red sweetie?" I could only question her. When I had asked her this she simply giggled again and once more whispered into my ear. "Mommies demon liked me! Remember? He moved from mommy to Shadow!"
When she said remember, I don't know how I could if I had never met her before. "Is Shadow your name?"
"Shadow is shadow, phewwwww!" was the last thing she said as darkness began to engulf me all around as I awoke from my dream sitting up fastly and panting hard. What kind of dream was that? And why did that girl seem so real, but seemed so ghostly?

Yylordft woke up from his deep slumber, and he never before ever slept so good until last night. He still had Emily in his arms but had to let her go to get ready to get to work and oblige to all of Grimmjow's commands, who was the espada who was in charge of him, since Yylordft was only an arrancar and lower rank. He then got up and got himself all dressed and moved the blanket over Emily. He knew the room was serperate from the other homes of the arrancars so even if she tried to scream for help no one would hear her. He would have to leave her here for now until he returned but he was eager to speak to her when she was awake and get to know more about his new lover, and only lover. As he left, he locked the door and left her a note on the desk to read when she woke up. For now he left and locked the door behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Once I had finally awaken from my deep slumber and was sober again, I had a seriously painful headache. Probably a hangover after last night. I then ran to the bathroom and made it to the toilet as my stomach flipped along with dinner from last night before I had ever made it to Kaylee's place. I then remembered what happened then. The guy who broke in to Kaylee's house got her drunk with only a third of a bottle of some kind of alcohol, but I managed to stop him at that with a wine bottle to the head. But then he turned his attention towards me and gave me the rest of the bottle, leaving me completely intoxicated. I was then kidnapped and taken advantage of. Oh God what have I done, I had thought to myself. Once I was done, I had cleaned up and flushed before washing my face. Once I looked in the mirror, I saw that not only was I naked, but now I had a small bump on my stomach. It looked like I was in my first trimester. Soon I remembered what the little boy said in my dream, that I would see his parents when I wake up. As it turns out, I was his mother, and the man who kidnapped me was his father. I began to freak out at first, but quickly got dressed into my clothing again. Luckily it still fit me only because the skirt part of the dress reached from my knees up to underneath my breasts. The skirt made me look a little bit bigger, but that was normal concidering the type of dress it was. I then found a note on the bed. It was from the kidnapper. I then began to read it to see what was going on.

As he continued with his research, Mayuri had begun to think about Kaylee once again. Despite him being as busy as he was, he simply couldn't get Kaylee out of his mind. The last time he had seen her was this morning and her stomach seemed to have been slightly bigger than before. Could it be? He wondered. He then shook it off and had gotten back to work. If she was, then he would be even happier to have not only gained a love, but to gain a family as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:42 pm

When I had woken up and was panting hard, I ran my fingers through my hair feeling like I was going insane but it was all just a dream. I then began to look around and noticed I wasn't in my bedroom, wait! I remembered now, all fragments. Oh god, what have I done? How did all happen? Did Emily and I forget to lock the doors and two men broke into my house? I was so paranoid and didn't know what to do. I quickly put my clothes on and got dressed and tried the door but it was locked. "Damnit!" I cursed and panicked. Then I noticed it, my stomach, it felt heavier than usual when I ran to the door. I had been raped last night, and now he impregnated me? This was all too much for me to handle.

Yylordft went to the main chambers where Grimmjow and the other arrancars were. During training, all he had on his mind was the girl Emily. She was stuck in his head and everything about her he wanted to know. He thought to himself maybe he was sounding like a creeper in his head but he couldn't help it, she was so divine. He was anxious for this session to get over so he could quickly return to the room and return to his love. He now remembered the note he gave her and hoped she would be alright waking up to it.

"Good morning, Emily.
You'll be waking up and finding yourself in a different room than your own, that's because it's mine; Yylordft's. The door will be locked so don't bother trying to escape, that doesn't mean to panic. Stay calm, and no harm will come to you. When I come back I will explain everything in person. Til then, sit tight and just relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 pm

After reading the note, I saw there was no way out. So far I knew that the person keeping me here's name was Yylfordt. It seemed that if I wanted to survive this place, the only thing I would have to do is not panic, but how can I stay calm when not only was I trapped by this rapist, but I was also pregnant with his child. The child seemed sweet, but I might see him again in my dreams and find out more about him. So far I only know that his name would be Andy. But how would Yylfordt react to me being pregnant? What if he would hurt Andy? I couldn't let that happen, not to an innocent child. I then took off my clothes, got back in the bed and covered myself up to make it seem as if I had just woken up and found the letter. I would keep myself covered up the best I could and try to refuse him the best I could, and yet how am I going to hide my first trimester? All I could do was try.

Once he had heard Kaylee begin to panic, "Oh dear. Looks like the fun had just begun." Mayuri had said as he got up and headed towards her. His bedroom was his office, so it didn't take long for him to turn her to face him and said to her scornfully, "Relax, will you? It's not healthy for an expecting mother to stress herself and the child." He already knew she was pregnant, at first it was just a theory, but seeing her reaction as she had awaken, it was for certain. He was inconciderent of the fact she could have been freaking out only because she had remembered what had happened that night, but Mayuri was Mayuri after all. Despite having special feelings for her, there were still very little of it. After all, he had only had a night with her once, he didn't know her that well yet, but he wanted to anyways. That was why he was keeping her, but now he had another reason, to keep the child as well, their child.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Finally Yylordft was free to go as he headed back to his room where he unlocked the door and the kido barrier to prevent her from leaving. Once he walked inside he locked the door behind him and noticed Emily "Asleep" in bed. He walked up to her and was surprised she could sleep this wrong. But then when he saw the note he noticed it was now on the bed rather than the desk where he left it. He then shook her shoulder to wake her up and moved her hair out of her eyes. He hoped she wasn't a angry person when woken up. "Wake up." he nudged her.

I then freaked out and turned around when I heard the voice from behind and almost had a heart attack just from it. I then saw his face, it was the same as that man's from the dream and also the same face of my kidnapper, this was the man who destroyed me. He did know about the child though since he brought something like that up, and I was angry he took that away from me and did this to my body without my permission. "Why did you do this?! What reason?!" I yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Once I had been nudged "awake" I not only backed away a bit out of shock, but I had also kept myself covered my my stomach hidden. This was him, the same man he kidnapped me and took away my virginity. In order to keep the baby safe, I couldn't panic. All I could do was just sit there and keep myself covered so that nothing bad could happen. I wasn't even sure of what to say to him that wouldn't make him mad and hurt me for it. For now I would just have to wait for him to speak first, as much as I hated to be treated like this.

Mayuri tsked at your words and simply answered, "You were the one who begged for this. You were already drunk when I had found you. You thought that a friend of yours had purchased me to entertain you for the evening, and since you were practically begging for me in every way possible, I simply couldn't refuse. You have only to blame yourself for the child you know carry. I promise to be a responsible father and be there for the child if that's what you wish, but know this, now that you carry our child, you cannot leave. Even as we speak, the child will be absorbing your spiritual pressure in order to grow to be able to be born a healthy baby. I will also be sure to make sure you'll survive the birth as well." It was true, she was the one offering herself to him as a sacrifice to him. So now she would have to suffer the concequences as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Your lying." I growled under my breath. I knew I was frisky when drunk but even I wouldn't be so careless as to beg for a man to do me that I didn't even know nor met before ever in my life. And it was still his own fault too, it was his choice to cum inside of me and not use a condom, he was one to blame for this. He could have also said no even if it was true that I begged him. "And even if it's the truth you could have denied my complaints! Plus you broke into my house!" I cried out. Now I was doomed, I was going to be forced to stay here, the baby would be eating this spirit ma-bobber thing he said, and I was pregnant with his child above all people. This was one really bad nightmare indeed.

Yylordft saw her wake up but she didn't say anything, just looked at him like he was some freak show. He didn't like the way she looked at him, it made him feel uncomfortable and like she was piercing into his soul telling him "you did this". He didn't really now how to react. "Did you sleep well?" Normally he wouldn't ask something like this since he wasn't a nice person but it was better to start off simple and easy and not scare her at all. "I'm Yylordft, you read my letter. I'm guessing you'd like that explanation now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm

I sighed at first seeing he wasn't going to hurt me right now and simply nodded. I wanted to know why he did what he did to me, and how I ended up here in the first place. I knew that he was the one who got me drunk so even if he would tell me it was all my fault. I knew he would be wrong. Still, what would happen if I angered him? He might end up either hurting me and might end up hurting Andy as well. I didn't want to risk that for him.

Mayuri only glanced at you with not even an angered look on his face. He then simply and bluntly said to her, "You asked for the truth, and the truth was what I had given to you. I don't care much for any of the other things you have complained about. What's done is done, and arguing about who's fault it was won't make any difference of the outcomes. So what would be the point in this arguement? None. None whatsoever." He didn't even show a hint of guilt, concern, nor anger towards her as he explained this to her. His words were truly cold indeed. He can't hit her because of the child, but he would at least leave her with that.

(How was that?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:47 pm

(Yeah your doing great, how about me?)

I couldn't believe this, of all people I get paired with the biggest cold hearted asshole! I clenched my teeth tight with anger and my eyes began to change from it's original color blue, to red, then to yellow, then to red again. My head throbbed and I grabbed my head as I winced and I could feel something tearing at my insides, it wasn't the child but it felt like a monster. Some type of demon. My eyes then went back to it's original blue and then my headache left as I focused on the man in front of me. "I'd rather die than live with all that you took and sinned me with. So you may as well kill me." I spoke. It's not that having a child I thought was a sin, but it was a sin to violate someone.

Yylordft sighed and knew she wasn't going to talk but she assumed he was going to hurt her. "I wont hurt you or our child...Don't be afraid of me, I would never cause harm to either of you..." he then moved the blanket to reveal her entire body as he placed his hand over her stomach where she looked already 3 months into the pregnancy. He could feel the movement inside as well. It simply made him smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 pm

(You're doing great too ^_^)

I gasped at first surprised that he had already known of the child, but I relaxed a little when it turned out that he wasn't going to hurt me nor Andy. Once he placed his hand on my stomach. I had felt Andy begin to kick and gasped a little from surprise at first. I've never been pregnant, nor not a virgin, before, so this was all still new to me. I even covered my chest and my private area since I was naked and blushed out of embarrassment from this exposure. "Could you please explain what had happened last night, and please be honest about it?" I asked him trying to be serious about it.

Mayuri sighed and palmed his face as he said to her with a hint of being vexed in his tone, "Must I repeat myself. It was consentual, you didn't even refuse me as I entered your body with my own, in fact you made sure of that, yourself. I do care about you and the child, but I don't care about the nonsence of who did what. Understood?" He was beginning to become annoyed by her. She was the first love in his life and she would rather die than be with him? How cruel she was to him, she was his first and yet this is how she repaid him for his services.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next