AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:17 pm

(Its alright no worries.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

(so what should we do now? I was thinking that the next time we do a bleach rp that I should have some soul reaper abilities as well, even if I end up in the 4th division to only be a healer and have a nameless zanpakutou.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm

(We can start a new one if you want. Up to you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

(We can do that, but how should we start it?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

(I would suggest starting at re soul reaper academy but Lanna never went there....So I'm not sure.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm

(We can start it with us being soul reapers and it can be after Aizen got the Hōgyoku which was needed to create arrancars by turning menos grandes of all levels into one arrancars.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

(I was guna say, we should do an rp from the very beginning when we became soul reapers. When Lanna was kidnapped and forced into being a soul reaper, and Emily became a 4th squad member and met Yylfordt. Also sorry for slow replies I'm playing Star Wars Battleground while my cousin is playing Star Wars Battlefront right next to me xD So I wont be replying to your message til I finish my game but I'll reply to this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 pm

(its ok and that sounds like a plan, is it ok if you start this one? I can't think of a way to start this rp. I also replied to the other rp)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

(Yeah I can start it. Do you want me to make a new topic again for the rp? And alright I'll check that out.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

(We should make it a new topic for the rp and ok.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

(Okay but before you were a soul reaper, did you die and become one, or were you human and then somehow ended up in soul society?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

(I died and became one, I was an innocent bistander who got caught in a fight between a soul reaper and a hollow and the soul reaper accidently pierced my heart with his zanpakutou because the hollow confused him into believing I was the hollow in order to get away.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12