AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am

(Lol sweet, sorry but i gtg to bed. night)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:52 am

(Night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:56 pm

(Ok I finally replied ^_^)

I was now getting really bored and really stuck on what to do. I then thought about earlier and blushed at what Yylfordt and I had done. Not only did we have sex, but we had also fought for dominance while we did it. Come to think of it, it was actually a lot more fun. It made me feel as if I wasn't just a tool.

Andy felt sort of awkward about his father hugging him since to him, that's not what guys were supposed to do at all. He figured he's really become soft ever since he had mom in his life. He then lightly nudged him away and said to him, "Ok, but can you also show mom you love her more often and not treat her like a maid all the time?" He still felt that his parents needed to patch up their problems before they tried to patch up his, unaware of what they did before they brought him back home.

"Then I'll simply prove to you how much I love by winning your love back." Mayuri shouted as he pulled out his zanpakutou and released it's shikai form. Sajin accepted the challange by pulling his zanpakutou out as well releasing it's shikai as well to be even with Mayuri's. They then practically fought close to the death. Sajin knew to avoid Mayuri's slashes since if he was even cut once by his zanpakutou, then his entire body would've been temporarely immobilized. Mayuri had his arm cut off at one point, but he simply replaced it by using a formula he injected into himself to grow a new one. Sajin yelled that that was cheating but Mayuri yelled back that it would be no different than what he tried to do with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Yylfordt knew Andy was right, he had been treating his wife poorly but earlier that evening they also did spend time together and patched up a few things. But still, he wished to help out with the dilemma with his son, not just his wife, they both came first not one over the other. Both Andy and Emily were the most important people in the world to him. "Do not worry about that. Your mother already forgave me. I just need your forgiveness now. I will treat you both better and with more respect. I guess aging has made me a cold hearted man huh?" He smiled jokingly.

Shadow couldn't believe what was going on. Her father was acting like a completely different person than she had ever seen before when it came to mom's life on the line and another guy trying to take her away from him. Was her father going to kill the big wolf? She knew her father as a violent man, so most likely he'd probably kill anyone who got in the way of him and her mom, literally.
"Dad!" She cried out when his arm had been slashed off and cupped her hands over her mouth but her heart didn't race that fast now from relief of when she saw him take out a syringe and re-form his arm. Lucky for him being a scientist after all.

I watched in horror and bewilderment at the two people fighting over just me. Why did I let this go so far? I never meant it to, it just sort of happened. I didn't want either of them dying though, I cared about both of them far too much. Running towards the battle that went on between them I got in the middle holding my open hand out to each one of them telling them to stop. Unknown to me, I was unleashing my hidden powers that lay dormant as from both hands fire shot out, one blasting Sajin and the other at Mayuri.
"STOP IT YOU TWO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Andy could only smile and said, "Ok, I forgive you, as long as mom already did as well." He then thought about the last thing Yylfordt said to him and said, "Just be glad aging didn't make you an old fart." He then chuckled jokingly at that knowing he just called his father an old fart even if he didn't look it.

Mayuri and Sajin were both blown away from one another. When Mayuri landed on his back, he weakly sat back up and was amazed by what Kaylee had done. Since when was she able to do something like that? He now saw that Kaylee didn't want them to fight. It must have been too much for her to bare. Sajin was also amazed by what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm not that old!" Yylfordt complained to his son since that's what he was saying. He protested against it, he wouldn't let his own son tell him how old he was! Sure he's an arrancar and they can live for hundreds of years but his appearance even still seemed that of a young man maybe only in his mid 30's. Though he can't complain, Emily looked the same the very day Yylfordt kidnapped her, it looked like she hasn't aged a day since then even after all these years that had passed.

My hands were black and had burn marks on it, black from all the dead skin I burned and I could feel the burning sensation in my palms but I didn't bother. I at least got them seperated and to stop fighting for at least a few minutes. I then walked up to Mayuri grabbing the rim of his haori pulling him up to his feet. "We're going home, now." I then turned to Sajin with anger still in my eyes but said nothing as we walked away.

Shadow couldn't believe her mother had that power inside of her, she thought she was human, but then she remembered what her father said to her earlier about how she had the potential to become a soul reaper if she wanted. If so, how much power did she actually have?! For now Shadow just caught up with her parents and walked behind them without letting herself get left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Andy laughed at his father's reaction. It was hillarious how he was sensative about being called old even if he didn't even look old. He then sighed and said to him, "I'm going to get some sleep. So goodnight, ok?" He was glad that his family was starting to patch things up again. He may have to be more careful if his parents patched things up a little too well and try not to walk in on them, but it would still be a good sign to him.

Mayuri while heading back home with his family, was glad that Kaylee was still willing to be with him, if going home with him was what it meant. He then wrapped an arm around Kaylee's shoulder smiling a bit as they were on their way home. He hoped that she knew just how much he loved her especially since he was willing to win her back through a fight even to the death.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Yylfordt nodded his head. "Night." he said then headed out of the room, shutting the door behind him. He walked into his and Emily's bedroom and saw her playing Suduko which she usually played when she was bored or had little else to do with her spare time. He then crawled into bed and put his arms around her. "Are you still mad at me?" he had to ask.

As we walked, I felt him put his arm around me but I didn't say anything or act upon it as we just kept walking back home. Once we got there Shadow said goodnight and went straight to bed since she didn't want to upset us anymore than we already had been. I walked to the bedroom and plopped down on the bed, holding my pillow tightly trying not to cry since I was still upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Getting bored of even Sudoku, once I had seen that Yylfordt was back and felt his arms around me, I smiled and said to him, "Not at all, in fact, I'm glad you're here. I was starting to get bored of this book, too." I then hugged him back smiling with my head on his shoulder. "How did things go with Andy?" I asked him to be sure everything was working out well or not. Even if it had only been a few minutes, I had already missed being in Yylfordt's arms.

Mayuri could tell that something was still bugging Kaylee and felt that things between them were still not well patched up yet. "We need to talk, Kaylee. I'm truly and deeply sorry for not being there for you and Shadow when you needed me. I can't go on without knowing whether or not you still have a place for me in your heart. I'll go talk to Shadow tomorrow as well about this if you want, but before I can patch anything up with her, I need to be sure that you can forgive me for not being a good husband or father." He said to her as he sat on the bed next to her. They had just had sex and she still treats him like a stranger. He wasn't going to leave even if she threatened him. They were going to settle this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

He placed a kiss over her forehead as he held her in his arms. "Things went well. We didn't talk much, but that's because he needed his sleep. He forgave me, because you did. He was more concerned about how I treat you than himself even which was surprising." he said then looked at Emily, he knew that Andy and her had a close relationship but didn't know it was that strong. He envied it, if only him and Andy were that close. Though he was glad Emily forgave him, that made him feel lots better about things.

I sat up from the bed since I had my face in the pillow the whole time and looked at him as he talked. He wanted forgiveness for the way he had acted and I wasn't sure whether or not to give it to him. But then again at least he was trying his hardest. He tried to patch things up with me earlier, looked for Shadow like I asked and even got into a fight with Sajin because he was trying to steal me away. Maybe after all he did care, I was just too blind to see that. I then moved and sat next to him on the edge of the bed and grabbed his chin turning it as I kissed his lips. "I forgive you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I smiled at that but giggled as well. "Andy is only trying to protect me from danger as I would for him. He feels that he has to protect me all of the time because I'm human. He's only being a good boy to his mother." I explained to Yylfordt. I knew Andy well and he still admired his father as a warrior sometimes, but knowing that I was human, he felt as if he would always have to protect me if his father wasn't around. Feeling Yylfordt kiss my forehead, I returned the favor by kissing his neck since my head happened to be close to the crook of his neck.

Mayuri, surprised by the kiss at first, was suddenly overjoyed by the fact that Kaylee had chosen to forgive him. It looked as though all of his efforts weren't for nothing after all. He then crawled on top of her and returned the favor by holding the back of her head as he kissed her lips more roughly yet more passionately than ever. "Want to go for seconds?" He asked her with a wide smirk once he had finished kissing her lips. He knew that it had already been a few hours since they had done it, but he wasn't exactly human either. He also felt that her forgiveness called for a "celebration".
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Yylfordt's body tensed up when she had kissed his neck since it was a slight turn on for him, especially when he received it from Emily since he loved her kisses. He then decided to return the favor finding the mark he left on her neck those years ago. Only a few hours ago he re-opened the wound but it looked like it was healing back up. Tsk Tsk. Looks like he'd have to keep it there so the mark wouldn't fade away, as he bite his teeth down into her neck roughly but careful not to hurt her too badly. This was turning him on though and he himself couldn't help it.

I could only chuckle. "Oh, so you miss my body that much do you?" I teased him as I wrapped my arms around his neck when he kissed me back and then crawled on top of me a we layed down on the bed now instead of sitting up. "Well, Shadow may still be awake. Should we wait? She went to bed but she may still be awake." I suggested not knowing if we did it, if Shadow would accidentally hear our love making through the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

I winced only this time I yelled in slight pain but not in a mean way, "Ow! Not so rough!" I had to admit I did like the fact he would mark me all the time, even though it would hurt a lot. It kept the other arrancars from trying to mess with me, well at least the rest of Grimmjow's fracciones. Still, I would often wished that he would be more gentle about it with me, but I knew that wasn't like him to be gentle about it. At least he was gentle enough to not break me. I felt the blood ooze out of me again a little, but I was used to that by now.

Mayuri chuckled at this and practically purred seductively in her ear, "Then let's hope she's too busy with her headsets on to hear us." Soon enough, Mayuri began to lick her ear slowly and nip at it which soon became a nibble on the ear lobe. Meanwhile his hands soon got to work as one was used to hold her close while the other rubbed her up her stomach then slide to her sides and move upwards to grope one of her pillowy mountains. He chuckled while nibbling on her ear lobe in a victorious manner as he was successful at copping her field.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

"Why on earth would you expect me to be gentle?" He purred seductively in her ear. She knew him too well, he wasn't the kind of man to show gentleness, he was an arrancar after all. He rarely showed kindness except to maybe her but her alone. And even then it was very little. Even at times with Emily he would show his dominance. Not even she could stop him from what he wanted, and once more, he wanted to be inside her. "What do you say...Let me take you again?" He chuckled in a sexy voice.

Shadow never ended up getting ready for bed, she wanted to talk to her mom personally so she got up and was about to knock on her parents bedroom door but then stopped herself and listened in on the conversation that went on inside the room. When she heard what the two of them said, she could only guess what they were talking about as she made a silent gag sound in her mouth and got away from the door. (xD) Instead she knew her parents would be distracted, and she just had to see Andy again. So she grabbed her coat and snuck out her bedroom window.

My body began to feel hot again as it did earlier when we did this. I was surprised he wanted it twice. Was it that he missed doing this or was it cause he thought it would cheer me up? Either way I wasn't complaining. Though honest to say we should have done this much more since I enjoyed it, and we had only ever twice done it ever. Once, the night he took my virginity and a few hours ago. I ran my fingers through his luscious hair which was soft and bit his neck when he nibbled on my ear which was a weak spot for me. "Ah..." I tensed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 pm

I giggled at his purr as I always did since it tickled in my ears. I then answered his request by rolling over anf flipping him onto his back again to show that I can be more than just a toy. I then sat on his lap practically as I took off my slowly slid one sleeve of my dress down and then the other. I was going to give him a good strip tease before the real fun began. Once my sleeves were down, I unzipped the back of my dress as I removed both of my sleeves revealing my torso and showing off my bra. I then lifted up my skirt to reveal my legs and thighs along with my underwear. I was planning to tease him to no end and see how crazy I can drive him before he would strike as the blood ran down my chest and cleavage line reaching towards my stomach, it wasn't enough for me to die, but it was still enough to stream down my body slowly.

Meanwhile, Andy couldn't sleep. He just couldn't get Shadow off of his mind. So he decided to go see her once again. This time, he left a not in case his parents were to check on him so that they wouldn't be too worried. He created a garganta and this time knew how to direct it, so he made it to the soul society in an alley discreetly. He was dressed as he normally would when going out and remembered the place where he last saw the girl of his forbidden fruit. He decided that there would be a good place for them to meet up again so that's where he went.

Mayuri moaned and had tensed a bit as well feeling your teeth on his flesh. This only made him smirk more as he released your ear lobe and kissed down your jawline and down to the mark he had left on your neck years ago. He saw it was almost gone and couldn't have that, so he bite down on it once again to preserve his love mark on your neck. Once he had released the flesh from his mouth's grasp, he licked all of the blood to seeped out and whispered in a sexy yet sadistic tone, "There, now even Sajin will know that you're still mine, and will always be mine." He hated how Sajin tried to steal his wife from him, but right now, he wasn't going to let him steal his fun either.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm

This tease of hers was unbearable. But this was something new. She was giving him a strip tease? He greatly enjoyed this but at the same time clothes never did suit her as well as just being plain nude, that was where her pure beauty lied. He could only but smirk upon her doing this. He licked the blood from her cleavage as well with his bare tongue as he held his hands on her hips. Her sitting on his now hard erection teased him also. He could feel his boner poking through his pants. Yylfordt then looked up at Emily with a sly smile. "True beauty you have...And all mine..."

Shadow didn't really know if he was still in town or not but hoped he was, she would look at all the places they had hung out at. First she checked the festival which was now closed since it was late at night. Nothing. Then she checked over by the tree where they stood by and talked, still nothing. She sighed and then slumped against it wishing he would come back. "Too good to be true...I knew it." she groaned annoyed.

I clenched and bit down on my teeth hard when he had bit into my neck. I felt his sharp teeth pierce into my flesh as my finger nails dug into his back from the intense pressure. I was glad he had his kimono and haori on so my nails couldn't break through his skin and make him bleed this time. I then heard what he said and remembered a time Sajin had come onto me but I never told Mayuri about it. I didn't think it was appropriate and he'd get mad. "He'll never have me like this like you can." was all I said to him in reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 pm

I moaned as I felt his hot tongue on my body. This was a new thing for me, but look at what it did to him. He was already practically eating from the palm of my hand. I could feel how hard he was for me as I rubbed myself against him, despite still being half dressed. I was actually having more fun than I normally would. I knew that this would be our third time, but still. I felt as if I was more than a toy to him, more than a pet even. I then felt as if things were not even enough and decided to take off his shirt by sliding it off of his shoulders the best I could since his hands were on my hips. I then bent over to kiss his chest and abs with soft little pecks. I then noticed his hollow hole and wondered what would happen if I did anything to it, so I flicked my tongue on the edge from the inside of it.

Andy was now waiting for her by the place where they stopped and separated before Andy was caught and taken back home. He hoped that she would find him here, but she didn't show. He sighed and decided to wander around town for a bit. If he was lucky, she was still out here looking for someone to buy her a drink, and he'd definitely be there to do that for her.

Mayuri's heart was once again overwhelmed with joy as he heard her say those words. It made him feel like he had no worries at all. Not a care in the world. He then sat her up and kissed her lips once more as his were covered in her blood from licking it off of her mark. He had spread her legs apart and wrapped them around his waist as he gently rocked her while holding her hips and kissing her so passionately. This time he was going to let Kaylee do the work since he was curious as to what she could do if she was the dominant one. As a man he wanted to watch his wife perform for him in any way possible in order to get him riled up and turned on to no end.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 am

Oh the torture. But when she began to lick his hollow hole, now THAT drove him insane. It was the worst thing you could do to an arrancar or espada. It turned them on greatly and tended to make them more aggressive. He then couldn't hold back and flung her over onto her back as he pinned her wrists down, his smirk turning into that of a seductive evil smile instead. He looked like lust was driving him insane and he wanted her, now. "You'll do as I say. After all your body is all mine, and I will do what I wish with it!" He said triumphantly as with one bare hand he ripped off the entire dress with one small tug but to a mere human would be incredible strength, as he tossed it onto the floor carelessly. This left her only in her bra and underwear. He grabbed the lining between her bra in the middle and tugged at it, ripping it off as well. He then cupped both her breasts in his hands and began to suck and bite on one of them in a very aggressive manor.

Shadow sighed having not spotted Andy anywhere. She figured it was too good to be true, to find a guy as perfect, cute, and mysterious as him. He seemed like the perfect boy for her, but yet now she'd probably never see him again. She figured she may as well head home on this long night that would come to an end. As she got up and walked home she passed through the town and passed the bar but then spotted who she had been looking for just up ahead and her heart leaped with excitement. "Andy!" She cried out.

I then felt more aggressive for some reason as he moved me upwards instead of on my back. I purred seductively, kissed his lips then pushed him onto his back. I began to tease him I figured with a strip tease. I rubbed my hand over my chest, then began to slowly but surely unbutton my shirt to give him a small peek at my cleavage since my bra was hung low barely revealing everything. I also had a skirt on this evening so I began to tease him by moving it upwards but slowly pulling down my underwear while my legs were still wrapped around his waist. "Heh...You neglect this body so...But do you really see the pure beauty in it, and all that I can truly give you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I gasped at first since this was definitely a new thing even for him. I've never seen him act this crazy before. Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to lick his hollow hole. I was even started to get scared about this, but I knew there was nothing I could do now. After most of my clothes were torn away, leaving me in nothing but my underwear, I winced and had almost screamed from the pain of him being so aggressive with one of my breasts. I was definitely regretting ever touching the damned thing, and with my tongue. "Remind me to never touch your hollow hole." I whimpered weakly still trying to ease the pain. The worst part about this was that my legs had yet to heal, so it wasn't as if I could get away from him. I loved him, but not when he's acting as if he was going to kill me.

Just before he was ready to head home, Andy heard what he thought was that same voice of an angel and turned to see that it was his angel, Shadow. He then smiled glad to see he and ran towards her with excitement. Once he had gotten there, his mood changed as he smirked and kept his cool. "Just couldn't wait to see me again, huh?" He asked her being as cocky as his father would be. He then thought about the soul reapers and asked Shadow, "Why don't we talk somewhere else, like the human world?"

Mayuri smiked at this little peep show she was giving him. He barely even got to see all of her cleavage and this tortured him to no end. Now he knew how she must of felt all those years of neglecting her over work. Now he knew all those years he skipped out on her for work, wasn't even worth it at all. To answer her question, all he did was smirk and ask her, "How do I know that your pure beauty has been revealed to me when you're still dressed? How can I expect you to give it all to me if you haven't even given up your bindings?" He was going to be sly about this. He wanted her to know that even if she was given some freedom in this, he hasn't completely retired from having at least a bit more dominance in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am

Yylfordt hadn't intentionaly meant to hurt Emily by being that aggressive but it was hard not to when she touched his hollow hole that would activate his dominance. He was beginning to want her terribly now even to the point he may no be able to withstand it much longer. Soon he'd just have to have her or he'd go even more wild. She was simply unleashing the beast within him by licking his hole and that made him much more aggressive. But he loosened his grip on her clevage as not to hurt her, and tackled her to the bed onto her back as he furiously made out with her in such a heated yet passionate moment. He truly did need her in everyway. And he didn't appreciate it nearly enough. "Your all mine and mine only. No one else can have you or feel you this way like I can." he said, purring in her ears and panting heavily.

Shadow smiled. She had never actually been to the human world ever and that was hers and Andys both mothers homes. That's where they were born and grew up, maybe they'd both learn more about their heritage there, but at the same time spend some alone time together just like she had hoped for. By the time Shadow got home her parents would be fast asleep so she didn't need to worry. "Lead the way." she said to Andy si ce she herself didn't know how to make a garganta that passed into the human world.

I only chuckled at what he said. I was really teasing him by showing very little. But I knew I could tease him even more. I then began to remove my entire shirt tossing it onto the floor now just showing my bra. Then removing that too, showed my cleavage. But instead I began to remove his kimono until it showed his bare chest. Once his top was more or less off, I began to rub my breasts against his torso to tease him as I only lightly brushed my lips against his making it unbearable for him. I would not only tease him but torture him as well. I then smirked. "Maybe...If you want something from me you should just take it..." I told him and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 pm

From all that I've felt from and for Yylfordt, I was getting in such heat as well, especially when he made out with me the way he did. This was so much of what I wanted from him, and that was to want me this much. I felt that now I had to give him what he wanted and show him how much I wanted him in return. So with all my might, I forced him onto his knees so that I could have some space to be able to show him my need for him. I slipped my underwear off then placed one leg on each of his shoulder. This was a new position for us but I thought it would be more interesting if we had tried something new. I then said to him, "Prove it, then."

Andy smirked at her response and soon opened the garganta to do as requested of him and lead the way. Once they were on the other side, He could see that the street lights were on and the night was still young. "What do you think?" He asked her seeing as it was obvious that she's never even traveled far from home before. He was also curious about his mother's home world, but he was more focussed on having a good time with Shadow at the moment.

Mayuri couldn't bare it. Not only was she only brushing her lips against his, but she was also rubbing her breasts against his chest. He soon took that offer and rolled over on top of her showing his dominance. "My turn." Was all he said to her before he began to grope her breasts. He then placed his mouth close to one of them and used his tongue to circle her nipple before sucking on it and pulling on it gently as well. As he did this, his hands began to roam all over from up her sides down to her hips then moved up and down her thighs as he slowly wrapped her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am

Yylfordt smirked as she had gotten onto his shoulders with her legs. He could only smirk getting a very nice view of the inside of her vaginal. He then moved and hoisted her into a better position over his shoulders and moved his head in deep, now licking his tongue across the surface of her entrance to tease her. If she didn't like this he would stop, but if she enjoyed it, he would only torment her more by continuing and even making it "worse". "Your very...wet." he cooed seductively, taking her honey that leaked from her.

"It's more different than what I imagined..." She said as she walked with him down the streets of the human world. She wondered where on earth they even were exactly, since no one was really on the streets. Supposedly no one was even suppose to be capable of seeing them, and if so it meant they had exceptionally strong powers. As she walked down the streets she held Andy's hand and smiled, blushing a little bit.

My body tensed up when he did this as I felt his hands glide all over my body and then groped my chest and even bit down a few times on it. I could feel him while I sat on his lap and had my legs around his waist as I then kissed his lips passionately and even began to give him tongue while we fought for dominance. I knew now it was a battle at who was more superior. But surely I knew I would win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

I couldn't hold in any noise from him. The pleasure was just so unbareble. I didn't even expect him to do this. I had only gotten in this position because I had thought it would be a new way for us to do it. Still, I was so overwhelmed by such pleasure that I couldn't even lift a finger about it. All I could do was moan for him and if my peek reached high enough, maybe even scream for him.

Andy smirked seeing Shadow hold his hand and blush for him. He then walked with her holding her hand as well as he lead her to a nearby bar. He knew that no ordinary human could see him nor Shadow, so he decided to get his hands dirty as he just snagged a beer for him and that alcoholic lemonade Shadow liked for her. "Not bad, huh?" He asked her with a sly smirk and a chuckle at how easy it was to steal the drinks from the human bartender who couldn't even see them.

Mayuri smirked at how cocky Kaylee was becoming. He was then going to remind her who was the real man of the family as he rolled over flipping her under neath him as he began to wrestle her tongue with his for dominance. His hands soon roamed south of the border towards her thighs. Then his hands moved further south towards her inner thigh, but then made a turn for her butt before groping each cheek with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Her taste was driving Yylfordt crazy. She was leaking terribly and it only made him even mor hard just from the thought of taking her right now, which he may just in fact do. Her smell and taste were devine. He then stopped and moved his finger to rub lightly at her clit and then even lightly bit on it with his teeth to tease her more. He was planning to drive her wild tonight.

Shadow snuck, or should we say casually walked in unnoticed, into the bar with Andy as he pored both him and her their own drinks. She took hers and drank it until it was gone feeling aa light buzz already. She hadn't ever drank before until her time with Andy earlier that night so she wouldn't know her limit to the
liquor.

I gasped at first when he grabbed me there. It was one of my sensitive spots which I liked to be touched but he never bothered to ever grab it before. I began to wonder what was getting into him tonight? Was he serious about being trying new things? Normally he was just the guy who did the normal routine then was die and went to bed. But tonight I was seeing a whole new side to him. I liked this too. I then pushed him onto his back being on top of him while I moved my hips around, rubbing myself against his erection beneath his hakama's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm

(As much as I would love to know what Yylfordt would have planned for me next, I'm just not feeling the mood for this rp. Sorry..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next