AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Yylordft looked and spotted Andy but got mad to see that a girl had kissed him and he kisse her back. Was he having a secret love relationship that he never told his parents? This slightly made him mad and wanted to yell at that cyan haired girl for dare touching his son but he knew he couldn't blow his cover. He bit his tongue and said nothing but just simply watched. He quietly held Emily's hand tightly from being nervous.

Shadow was glad and blushed when he kissed her back and she could only smile. With 5 minutes on the clock she had to be quick. Running inside her house but in a quite manor, she creeped into her parents room to see if her father was here. He didn't snore so she couldn't determine he was in the room by not opening the door. So she opened the door quietly and crept into the room. She saw him asleep on the bed.

I sighed knowing he was right. I didn't know what to say to him though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 pm

It hurt a little, but not enough to break my bones, so I didn't complain when Yylfordt held my hand tightly. All I said to him was, "Let's just get him out of here and go so that we don't make a scene. That's the last thing we need." If we were noticed with Andy, then suspissions may stir in town since we've only arrived today. I was also curious about Andy's relationship with that girl. He seemed to be very attracted to her, but judging by his father's grip, I was beginning to wonder if Yylfordt approved of this or not.

While searching for Shadow's mother, Andy saw his parents here and said to himself, "Oh shit!" He then took off like a speeding bullet since he knew he was already spotted.

"Shit he's making a scene..." I said to myself. I also realized at that time where he got his foul mouth from....me.

Mayuri was still sleeping in peace. He was a quite sleeper, so of course he wouldn't make any noise, but he would breathe heavily enough for someone to have to be close enough to hear. He was resting away the alcohol since he wasn't used to it still. There were bottles on the nightstand and wine glass on the floor.

Sajin saw she was drunk finally and said to her, "I'll walk you home. It's not safe to be out here alone at night, especially in your current condition." Despite wanted to be with her, he was still going to be the best friend she would ever need.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 pm

(I g2g I'll repy to this when I get back. Walking to the store real quick.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Yylordft noticed that Andy spotted them but didn't want to make a scene either. So he quickly ran through the crowd careful not to run into people pushing his son but just on the other side while he chased him. Once Andy moved the opposite way Yylordft had no choice but to follow him. "Emily, he's getting away!" he yelled noticing how fast of a runner his son was. He tightened his free hand into a fist upset with him.

Shadow noticed all the alcohol on the nightstand and the broken glass on the ground. She carefully stepped around it and walked towards her fathers be where he was sleeping. His lower half was covered with a blanket but he was topless and his bare skin showed which she barely ever saw. Plus she saw how he had blue hair, it must be where she got her hair color from. It was rare she ever got to see her father without the make up and paint on. He was rolled over on his stomach which made it perfect for her. She crept closer and saw the long marks on his back that looked like they were stitched up. Could this be from him experimenting on his own body, or was it truly from receiving lashes because of her mother. She was tempted to wake him up and ask.

Lanna sighed and shook her head, he was probably right, in her condition she was emotionally upset and didn't know what to do. But going home may also make her upset and remind her of how much her husband and daughter both rejected her. Either way though it was probably for the best. Walking with Sajin home she headed in that general direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

I was upset by this. I then saw Andy was heading towards a one way alley and that gave me an idea. "Yylfordt, I'll keep following him, just go to the otherside of that alley. We'll trap him in." I then let go of his hand and chased after Andy. Where did he think he got his running speed from. I too was able to run at a very high speed, the difference between Andy and me is that he can get away with it. Me running like this came with a price. If I stop, I would end up hurting my knees and wouldn't be able to even stand up for at least a week, but it was worth it.

While running, Andy saw an alley and headed towards it. He was new here so he wasn't totally familiar with this place, which was his big mistake. If he was more familiar with this place, then he would've gotten away. He saw that his mother was chasing him at the same speed and knew it would be dangerious for her. Damn! Not only was he caught, he was getting his mom in trouble with her body as well. After this she won't be able to walk for at least a week.

After being rolled on his stomach, Mayuri soon awoke and was shocked to see his daughter standing there. He quickly made sure he was covered up and was finally sober again. "What are you doing? And where's your mother?" He asked wondering where Kaylee had gone off to since she wasn't in bed. He then noticed the broken glass on there floor close to where Shadow was standing and said, "Get away from that! You'll cut your feet." He only yelled at her for being there because he didn't want her to get cut. Still, he was glad to see that Shadow had finally come home, but now where did Kaylee go?

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

He didn't like this idea, he knew if Emily over exerted herself from running hard and fast she wouldn't be able to run for awhile until her legs heal again. He didn't want to do this but in order to catch Andy they may not have any other choice. Opening a portal he entered it and ended up at the end of the alley way to block off Andy. He would have made a cero to stop him but doing that would blow his cover so instead all they could do was stop him physically. "Andy, come with us and you wont be punished. Just don't run away, we just want to talk." Yylordft tried to say so that Andy wouldn't run away and may stay put.

Shadow looked like she had worry in her eyes. Her dad looked like he had a hangover and he wasalready mad right when he woke up yelling at her not to step on the broken glass. To make him feel better she moved away from it and looked at him. "I saw mom, she looked drunk and was talking with another man outside when I saw her...Did you two get in a fight? Is that why there's broken glass on the ground?" She didn't want to make it seem like he was a bad guy but maybe the broken glass was from him hitting her with it and she left home. He must have passed out from too much alcohol. Either way, in her point of view things didn't look good from here.

Once outside of the house at the front door, I gave Sajin a hug glad he was here just to help and I appreciated it. He really was a good friend, and I felt bad for not talking to him after what he had told me the last time we talked. He said he wouldn't get in the way but he wanted to keep fighting for me, and in a way I think his intentions were still the same. I then wondered. "You still love me...Don't you? I can see it in your eyes...But your afraid of rejection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Andy cursed under his breath seeing the situation he was in. There was no way out of it now. If he tried to run again, his father would probably make a scene. Other than that, not only was his way blocked, but he caused his own mother to get hurt because of him, and she was human. He then sighed and said, "Fine...whatever!" He still wanted to stand his ground and show that he's the tough guy even in front of his father.

Once I had stopped, I could feel the pain surge everywhere in my legs. I dropped to the floor and couldn't even move my legs from the pain as I held them close. This reminded me of all the charlie horses I used to get when I was still in the human world, only double the pain and 10x the time it lasts. I knew I wouldn't be able to walk for a week, but I at least I managed to stop Andy. "Andy don't give us that attitude...Ah!" I whimpered in pain but also to scold him for talking like that in front of his father.

Mayuri was confused at first then remembered what happened earlier tonight and chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetheart." He assured her and explained to her, "Your mother and I weren't in a fight. We were...making up for all the times we missed spending together. Nothing bad happened here, good things happened actually. Your mother always loved alcohol, so we drank some to celebrate. The reason there's broken glass is because we got a little tipsy and dropped them by accident or tossed them asside. When you're older, you'll understand better about this." He didn't want his own daughter to worry about something that never happened.

Sajin sighed at this and said, "Yes...but I'm willing to wait for you instead of force you or trick you into being mine. Even if I never have you, I'd rather you at least love me as a friend than have you hate me for all time..." He loved Kaylee too much to hurt her and he knew in order to really have her, she would end up getting hurt. He just felt that it wasn't worth it if hurting her was the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm

"Ah, Emily!" Yylordft yelled but knew he couldn't help her since he was on the other end of the alley way and they still had to stand in order for Andy to stay put, even if he did want to go over and help her. "Andy, knock it off what you've been doing, look what's happening to your mother just cause your running away. Tch." He was very disappointed in Andy, maybe after all he was becoming slightly selfish, but then again he could say the same for himself. Yylordft lately was being selfish as well, not even thinking about his wife and child, he assumed maybe because of that, that's why Andy was rebellious. He then looked over towards Emily making sure she wasn't near death or anything because of this.

When he said this, Shadow caught on and nearly covered her eyes from the scarring mental images. "Oh, god dad that's nasty!" She declared and shook her head to get those "good things" he was talking about out of her head. It was quite obvious what had happened, since there was alcohol involved and it was pretty much obvious that he was naked rather than the blanket covering most of him. Either way she then sighed disregarding that. Time to be serious. "I wanted to ask you something...Mom is human, isn't she She lied this entire time and never told me...Did you suffer for what she was?"

I honestly did love my husband but I knew things weren't working well. Just because he was on a short vacation didn't mean he was going to be able to change things. I wasn't sure what to do. Mayuri was rarely even there for me anymore either, Sajin tried his damned hardest when it came to me. Maybe after all, I needed a new husband...?
"You say you'll wait for me even if you never have me? Then what's with all that waiting? It's either you take what you want or not at all, as I look at things, but maybe your different in that aspect. And I could never hate you, I do love you...As well." In that last part it could mean a ton of things, it could mean as friends or maybe more, I wasn't specifying so I just left it up to him to figure out which one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

I was on my side on the ground, but I wasn't dying. I was only in pain from using my super speed. This would always happen whenever I use my spiritual pressure on my legs. I heard Yylfordt call out to me in worry and said to him, "I'm alright! I'm just in a lot of pain. We need to get out of here before someone sees us."

Andy saw what he was doing to his family. He then yelled at his father, "Since when did you care about whatever happens to mom?! I'm surprised I didn't notice this soon enough, but lately you've been treating her more like a servant than a wife. And with me even when I was a kid, you expected more from me everyday. Why did you think I learned how to use the garganta without your help?! I thought you'd be proud to see the new stuff I learned all by myself! I even discovered my release form! It's hidious but I learned it so that you would expect less from me and be more proud of me!"

After hearing Andy's yells at his father, I could see now why he ran away. I then sighed seeing what had happened to our family. I couldn't have any say in this because I knew that if I tried to say anything to Andy, he would only think that I'm trying to make an excuse for Yylfordt and again won't listen to me.

Mayuri sighed and yet was a bit surprised that Shadow had figured it out. He then confessed, "Yes...she's human, but if I would've suffered either way, whether it was by taking a few lashes, or losing your mother and you forever. So you see, I did it not because it was only a punishment, but it was a punishment that saved you and your mother's life. If I didn't receive the lashes, then I would've been forced to watch the both of you die." He then covered himself with the blanket and got up walking towards the bathroom and closed the door to get dressed. Once he was finished, he walked out and said to Shadow, "Let's go find your mother before she does anything stupid. She drank more than me so she's probably still drunk."

Meanwhile, Sajin was surprised by this, but still. He felt that Kaylee should at least give this some more thought. After all, if she divorced Mayuri, how will this affect Shadow. "Before you do this, I want you to think more on the consequences of what could happen as a result of this. For instance, how do you think this will have an affect on your daughter? You might not be able to see her again if she stays in Mayuri's custody."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Dumbfounded by such a statement said by his own son, he couldn't believe he was back talking him at a time like this, of all places. He knew he was rebellious and he was a big reason for it, but out in the open in Soul Society both being arrancars was a terrible thing. Someone might over hear the argument and turn them in if they weren't more quiet. He sighed knowing he was right, he needed to make up for it. But now was not the time. He created a garganta behind Andy without him noticing and rammed towards him like he was a bull or something and pushed him through which led back to the house. He then walked around it and picked Emily up bridal style. "Your carriage my lady." he said in a almost sexy tone but trying not to show his anger as he carried her with him through the garganta, then it close once they were completely through.

That was shocking news to hear coming from her father. They barely ever talked and it was like he was a stranger, and let alone to talk about something like this, it was just...
Shadow sighed and her head hung low feeling guilty for what her father had done in order to protect the two of them. He took lashes just so he didn't have to be forcing her mother and her to be murdered. She didn't know much about her father or if he was a caring person at all but by this he seemed to really care tons about them if he did that. Shadow assumed she must have been a baby since she didn't remember it at all. "You must have really loved mom even after knowing she was human...But I was told humans are weak and not that powerful, sort of like lower class trash. But you still pursued her?" She looked away just in case when he got up to go the bathroom and dress since she'd rather not have to see him that way. When he came out instead he was just in his kimono and captain's haori but wasn't wearing anything on his face and his blue hair could be seen. She smiled at this and nodded her head and followed him.

Again Sajin was just trying to look out for me as usual and I appreciated that, but he was also wrong. Mayuri may be cruel on some levels but he wouldn't be as cruel as to not let me see Shadow even if I went through with that.
"Shadow would have understood...She hates the both of us anyway...But Mayuri wouldn't be as cruel as you saslatey he would be..." I sighed then looked up at him. "This was never meant to end well. In the end someone has to hold on while the other let's go...I knew that from the start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 pm

I couldn't see what was going on sine I was on the other side but I sort of figured that Yylfordt forced Andy into the garganta he made. When Yylfordt said what he said to me with that tone, I couldn't help but giggle with a small blush as I was taken back home with him and Andy and watched as the garganta closed. I looked at the time and saw it was pretty late, practically Andy's bedtime as well. I knew he was all grown up, but he still had one, especially now that things were starting to get patched up between Yylfordt and I.

Andy looked at the time too and sighed remembering the curfue. He would try to run away again, but after all the trouble he caused, he wasn't going to do that again. He then said to his parents goodnight and left to his room to change into his pj's and get to bed. While he was sleeping, he couldn't stop thinking about Shadow. She definitely had an affect on him if she was still on his mind even after all this time. Maybe sometime later on in the future he could sneak back into the soul society to see her again, and maybe get a little more action with her.

While searching for Kaylee, he answered Shadow's question to her with, "Not all humans are the same lower trash. Your mother had the potential and the spiritual energy needed to become a soul reaper, but that wasn't why I fell in love with her. She was the first women to ever love me, despite the usual appearance I have that you're more used to. Now tell me, what did the man you saw her with look like? Was he a giant wolf?" If his theory was correct, then Kaylee must have been talking to that son of a bitch Sajin again. He was always trying to act like a good friend but the advices he would give her usually tended to try and stray her away from her husband, himself. He couldn't let Sajin take his wife away from him, not a chance.

Sajin was trying to be a good friend, but even he knew that his advices for Kaylee were always meant to separate her from Mayuri. He was just so jealous of him because he had Kaylee and he didn't. He couldn't help it if he would only seem selfish to himself about it, as long as Kaylee didn't see the selfishness as well. That was why he would always seem like a good friend about it, and deep down, he never wanted her to get hurt. He still had strong feelings for her that were too strong for her to get hurt, but even the kindest friends have a dark side to them. He sighed at what she said and said to her, "So are you sure you're willing to leave him?" That was what he really wanted from the beginning, but he would act as if he didn't want anything bad to happen in her life, but he also felt this would be good for her, and him even if that was only how he felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 pm

(Hey, I was interested in wondering if you'd like to read my book, it was based off an rp Catt and I did. It's not finished but, I thought maybe you could help me finish it? I want to complete it really soon so I can send it to Catt to give her something to do while she's in there.)

Once they got back, Yylordft took Emily to the bedroom and set her down on the bed to rest. He then kissed her forehead and said "I have to talk with our son, I'll be in bed to join you soon my love." and then he walked out closing the door behind him. Heading into Andy's room he saw that he was already in his sleep clothes and getting ready for bed. He had his hands in his pockets and looking at him profusely. "Sit down. We're guna talk." He said waiting for Andy to do as he said so they could finally have a man to man conversation as father and son.

Come to think of it, that guy she was with he didn't seem human at all. He also was wearing a captains haori just like she knew her dad always wore. Maybe the two of them knew each other. If he was a captain she figured her dad must see him a lot since they were sort of co-workers. "Come to think of it...He was a big wolf. He had the number 7 on his back. Do you know who he is? Mom's not in danger talking to him is she?" Shadow asked almost nearly panicking. If her mom was, she would feel guilty for leaving her there for Andy to watch. Wait, Andy! It had been way over 5 minutes, he must have left already and was no longer there, she never even got to say goodbye, but all that was left to remember him by was that kiss they shared.

I didn't know what to answer him with. It's not like I could give him a straight answer. I loved him very much but, at times it felt like he didn't feel the same way. We shared that time with each other earlier tonight but, what if that was only cause he thought it would make me happy and would shut me up? I sighed tightening my fists tightly, tears streaming down my eyes knowing I would be probably making the biggest mistake of my life from these words, but they had to be done. I was in so much darkness, it all engulfed me and I felt there was no light waiting for me.
"Yes...I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:07 pm

(You're writing a book too? Cool, I'd love to read it when I get the chance and I'm still on vacation so I have that chance Very Happy )

I understood and waited for him to come back soon, but also to tell me how things have gone with Andy about there talk. While I waited, I reached for the top drawer of the nightstand on my side of the bed and pulled out my sudoku book, which I would solve the puzzles for every night when I had nothing better to do, or when I couldn't even get out of the bed like right now with my bumbed legs.

Andy, sighed after seeing his father come in and tell him that they were going to have a talk. Still, he did as he was told and sat down on the bed then gave him a nasty attitude when he asked him, "Now what did I do that's not good enough for you?" He was so irritated with the fact that eversince he was a toddler, his own father expected him to be this great warrior. Why did he have to be fighting all the time? It's not like he didn't like it, but even warriors needed breaks once in a while.

"That son of a bitch!" He yelled as he had finally found Sajin with Kaylee and walked over to them both and said to him, "What did you say to her to make my wife cry, huh?!" Sajin sneered at him for accusing him of bringing such pain to Kaylee and said to him, "She's upset because of your neglect!" "Oh really?! And what else have you been spilling from her in her intoxicated state?! I've had enough of you making me look like the bad guy! You don't even know of what I did to ensure Kaylee and our daughter's saftey and what I will do to make up for that very same neglect! So you best leave my family alone and stop trying to tear it a part for your selfish desires!" He then turned to Kaylee and said to her, "I know he's your friend and that I've been a terrible husband and father, but I promise that that will change. And besides, didn't it strike you as odd that all of his advices seem to lead to you leaving me and not only that, becoming his?!"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm

(Awesome! ^^ Well I can send you one chapter at a time if you'd like then? OMG reading my part made me cry! No freaking joke ;___; Its so emotional! Also sorry but I g2g hun. Later)

Yylordft sighed after hearing what Andy said and that wasn't at all his intentions. He wasn't in here to yell at him but simply talk nor was he mad at him getting ready for bed. When Andy sat down on his bed, Yylordft sat down next to him and gave his son a hug, feeling bad. "I'm sorry....I've been a horrible father to you...I know I expect so much out of you but I don't mean to make it so hard for you either. I've just been stressed and taking it out on you..." There was more he wanted to say but he thought he should hear what Andy had to say first from of what he said.

Shadow at first jumped from being startled at her father yelling son of a bitch but knew he was madly upset at this so called wolf guy who was with her mother. He never answered her question but apparently by his yelling at him, he must have been a bad person after all and answered her question for her. She saw her mother crying and this made her feel bad for leaving her there with him and not taking her home.

I was deeply crying even more but then the next moment I blinked Mayuri was here with us and was beginning to yell at Sajin for making me cry. Since, when did Mayuri ever stick up for me anyways? He normally told me to deal with my own problems because I was strong enough that I didn't need his help. This was a change, not to say I didn't like it but, since when did he care? He then stopped yelling at Sajin but also began to speak to me as I wiped my tears with my sleeve.
"Sajin is right...It's all neglect...You've been pushing me away and do little things to show you "care when in reality it's just to keep me quiet and to stop bickering. When was the last time you said you even loved me? Or do you?!" I said now directing my sadness into anger, and at him at that. I knew Shadow was here and I didn't want to fight in front of her but she looked like she wasn't leaving. "Sajin at least TRIES to get my acceptance, you just expect it withouth effort on your part. I don't even know who you are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 am

(I'm sorry but this is too emotional for me. I don't know if I can reply to this anymore without crying.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm

(Awwww xD I still wanna continue it, this is so emotional but I love it. That's what makes a story good, right? Smile Up to you if you wanna still rp this topic.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

(I know that the emotional stuff is usually what makes a story good, but I was never a big fan of drama. I can never watch one without crying, and I don't like to cry a lot Sad . sorry)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

(So we can't continue then? Or at least make it so there's no more emotional stuff?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

(If you still want to continue it, can we at least make it less emotional?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

(Of course.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 pm

(Ok then. But where did we leave off of?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm

(Andy and Yylordft having their 'talk' and then Mayuri and Komamura fighting over Lanna. Instead of making it emotional I guess you could have the two of them cut the talking and see whos fit to own lanna haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

(lol you mean a fight? That sounds like fun XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 am

(Exactly xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next