AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

I moaned from him licking at the wound on me neck but also winced at the same time from it. Once I had felt him rubbing my clit I gasped and moaned louder from it. After hearing what he had told me, my cheeks turned red as I said to him, "How do you know it's not the hot water?" I continued to moan and hold on to him tightly as he nipped at my ear lobe. I then felt like I wasn't participating so I decided to nip at his shoulder roughly but not enough to make him bleed since he was an arrancar and that wouldn't been impossible.

Andy smirked remembering the deal he made with her then said to her, "Lead the way to the best bar you've got then leave the rest to me." This girl that he had picked up was really cute. Maybe he might share some first time experiences with her, but he would have to probably wait for that for some other time. For now he was going to buy her that drink he owed her.

Mayuri wasn't completely familiar with such a type of intake of alcohol, but he was so drunk he was willing to give it a shot. He then quickly drank and licked whatever was left on her stomach. Now he was full blown drunk. It was a good thing he took a vacation, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to do any work the next day due to the inevitable hangover. He was growing more lustful as he tore off whatever article of clothing was left on on Kaylee then removed his silk robe as well tossing it aside. He was going to please her in every way he could as he slit a spot on her chest with one of his nails before licking the blood clean off of it, thinking he was a vampire now. After that, he moved down to her clit and began to lick it as well tastings what to him was sweet honey.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Yylordft just smirked and laughed at what she said. She obviously didn't know the difference between the two in touch and texture as well as smell. Though he learned this by his first time with her and kept that knowledge ever since. "Water is thin and can break and shatter. Your liquids are sticky and moist, it's nothing like water except for both being clear. I can tell the difference. You can't trick me into denying your wet..." he purred into her ear seductively and then slipped one of his fingers inside of her and began to pump it in back and forth making her feel more pleasure.

Shadow was eager to have her first drink. She knew of some bars in town but never had gone inside one of them. She walked with Andy and once getting there she waited outside the door knowing they wouldn't let her in because she wasn't old enough. "Ill just wait out here until you get back. I'll be waiting." she winked to him telling him not to be too long inside since she didn't want to wait for too long outside here in the cold. It was already dark outside and it was about 10 at night by now.

When Mayuri took the shot of rum and licked it off my stomach I could only moan from his warm moist tongue skidding across my bare stomach but then felt a slight sharp pain and noticed he cut my skin with his nail and began to lick up the blood. I was the kind of girl who liked both combined, sex and violence so this was a complete turn on for me. What's even more was that he now moved down and began to lick at my clit as I gasped and bit my lip running my hands through his hair, wanting more of this. I figured once he was done I would only make it fair and do the same for him. (I know you think it's gross emily but I hope you don't mind if I like it ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

I moaned louder as I felt his fingers passed my gate. If this had been my first time then I wouldn've screamed for him, but since that wasn't the case anymore, all I could do was moan loudly for him as I held him close to me. I then felt the water begin to get cold but I wasn't. I bit my bottom lip but continued to moan as he pumped in and out of me, but then I said to him, "N-Not here, the water's getting cold."

Andy smirked and believed her when she told him she would be waiting outside. Now seeing that he was buying a drink for a minor, he didn't care still as he bought a drink for the both of them. Once he had walked outside, he handed her her drink and said to her, "What a naughty little girl you are. Drinking under age, aren't we?" He could only chuckle with a sly smirk as he taunted her in such a way but not in any means to frighten her away at all. He wouldn't want that either.

(It's ok as long as you don't do that to me)

Once Mayuri had had his satisfaction from its lips, he moved up to her lips to not only kiss them, but to share the with her what he had tasted down there. He was becoming so hard that if he didn't enter her soon, he might just explode. He then sat up and pulled her to sit up as well as he held her close to him and continued to make out with her eventually beginning to tongue wrestle with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Yylordft obeyed her request as he then pulled his fingers out and turned off the water and carried her bridal style out of the bathroom into the bed. Before he set her down he put a towel under her so that her wet body wouldn't get the blankets wet when they tried to sleep. He then rested her down and crawled on top of her petite and gorgeous body. He was already hard from the nice shower experience with her and was beginning to lose his mind from not getting her just yet. He then whispered into her ear leaning down. "Tell me what way you want me and I'll gladely give it to you..." he smiled coyly knowing that she would coil up and her spine would tingle fom such words.

Shadow just laughed when he came back out and said this. But she knew he had him cornered. "Half humans army suppose to be here. Maybe I'll just turn you in." she said teasing him and winked. Opening her bottle she got a cooler and it was a mikes hard lemonade as she took a sip and it was truly delicious. She loved this taste and couldn't understand why it wasn't allowed to minors. She then looked at Andy and smiled. "So what do you say, wanna have some fun around here? I'll show you around."

Tasting my own taste from Mayuri's lips tasted odd at first since I wasn't fond of my own taste but it was still sexy and for as drunk as he was I would let it slip and let him do what he wanted. I badly wanted him to be dominant in fact. I was the kind of girl who liked it rough. To be jones I sometimes even liked rape but it had only happene to me once because of Mayuri on my first time when I was drunk. I only felt a buzz in fact, I wasn't really drunk at all unlike him. Though when he sat up I smirked. "I may as well be kind and treat you evenly." and as I said this I then got on my knees and bent over, beginning to put his erection into my mouth and began to lick and suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I couldn't think much of a way of doing this at the time. I was wet and ready to go, but because this would be my first time in such a long time and since I wasn't drunk this time, I wanted to make this more special. I then sat up and made him sit up so that I could get on my knees but almost sitting on him but not exactly since i was more on my knees. I wrapped my arms around him so that I could position myself better as I began to tease him by rubbing my clit against the tip of his cock. I moaned a little as well since I was also torturing myself as I did this. I honestly was the kind of girl who liked it rough as well, but I didn't want to always be the dominant one since I wouldn't know what to do if I was. I admittedly even liked it when Yylfordt was raping me the first time we've done it.

Andy was a bit surprised that she knew about him. He then smirked and said, "Sure, why not? And I wonder what your daddy would say when he finds out his daughter's hanging out with a guy, and one who's part human and part arrancar." He said the last part as if to say that if she turned him in, she could get in trouble with her daddy for even hanging out with him in the first place. He didn't know who her father was other than someone from the byakuya family, but he knew that they must be important people, and something like this would scorn their reputation a bit.

Mayuri was surprised even if he was drunk, but it still felt good to him as he moaned and held the back of your hair to push in and out as if your mouth was your clit. He wondered what you would do if you went in. Would you spit or swallow? Either way, he'll find out soon enough as he could feel himself only leaking inside her mouth. There was nothing he could do about it since he was already hard and full of it. Still, he wanted to wait until he was in your entrance to do it since he wanted to hear your moans and screams from it as well. They were music to his ears. "How do I taste?" He asked you smirking away.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

She was making him wait far too long and it was driving him mad not getting to penetrate her yet. So instead, even as she teased him instead he grabbed her hips and grinded her body down onto his cock hard and deep, penetrating her automatically. This feeling from those few years ago was back and there was no other feeling like this, being inside of his wife, just the thought was enough to make him want to orgasm. So many years since he had her this way and he felt tight even after he broke her. Her tight lips clenching around him made his dick throb and twitch inside her as he moaned. Now inside he automatically forced her down on him hard and fast as he pumped into her. "Ah, Emily...mmm." he groaned again.

"Arrancar?! Your lying!" she stuttered as her eyes got wide and she backed up now terrified that he would try and kill her. Then again he was right, if her father found out about her hanging out with a boy, let alone drinking he would kill her. Almost literally come to think of it. Her father was a cruel man and ruthless, though even so she would ask him to help her if this arrancar guy tried to kill her. "S-So I lied. I'm not part of the byakuya family...I'm apart of the kurotsuchi family. My father is a captain, if you hurt me he'll do things unimaginable to you. So what if I'm not of wealth!" Shadow tried to stand her ground even if she was scared.

My mouth was full as even still he pushed himself deeper into my mouth. I could taste some of him leaking and when I took him out of my mouth I swallowed what was left of him and smirked, licking my lips. "You taste of the finest I have ever tasted." I then rubbed my hand on his cock to still keep him hard while it was wet from my saliva on him. I could tell how erect he was. And because my first time I was drunk I never got a good look at him until now and smirked seeing how he was bigger than I imagined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 pm

I stayed on my knees on his lap as I gasped and screamed for him not only from surprise, but from the sudden impact that I had never felt for so long. It turns out even if my cherry was popped, if I haven't done this in a long enough amount of time, I would still bleed for him, especially since he was an arrancar. I could feel the blood dripping down my inner thighs as I was being pounded roughly up and down with him inside of me. I held on with my arms around him tightly and with my bare chest up against his rubbing against one another each time I was being pumped by his member. I was afraid that if I had let go of him, then I would've fallen on my back and I wanted to be close to him as we finally made love to one another. My screams soon became loud moans for him.

Andy was surprised by this as well, he then laughed at this and said, "Who said anything about wanting to hurt you? I did say I was only looking for a fun place. Although, I could be lying too..." He said chuckling just trying to scare her a bit. He then sighed and said, "I'm part human, too, you know. So even I tend to have a heart now and then, so what do you say?" He then held his hand with her as if to make a deal that if she gave him a good time while he was here, then he won't hurt or tell on her. He honestly didn't want to have any problems, but because she seemed so afraid of him, he said to her, "Aw come on! Have you even seen hueco mundo? If you've lived in a desert with week looking trees made out of crystals and even the skies are black and white, you'd wander in other worlds, too."

Mayuri groaned at first seeing that she had stopped but then smirked feeling her give him a hand job instead. He was even surprised that she would swallow his seeds and liked it as well. He suddenly felt that exploding feeling again. He didn't want to spray all over her face so he warned her, "If you're going to plug it in, do it quick. I don't want it all over that pretty face of yours." He didn't care whether it was her mouth again or her other lips, seeing as how she loved it either way. He just wanted to go and not make a mess out of it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Yylordft like this feeling of her being on top of her and him pushing in deep but he was feeling very Randy and wanted to completely dominate her. So he forced her down on him even harder and while she sat on him, with one hand he cuffed one of her breasts and then the other he began to suck and bite on. He would tug lightly on her nipple but when he slammed up against her womb he found himself biting hard on her on accident. Either way he was feeling pure ecstasy and hoped Emily was feeling the same way. Grunting he felt her tightening around him and the blood dripping down her legs and onto his crotch. He knew he already broke her once but knew because he was pushing into her so hard that he was causing blood to come out. This only made him smirk more.

Shadow eyed him suspiciously not knowing if he was telling the truth but he looked pretty convincing. He didn't have much of a reason to lie to her if he really did want to kill her. He just seemed more like an innocent boy who wanted freedom, and in a way she envied that about him because that's also what she wanted. She sighed and shrugged er shoulders calming herself down knowing things would be fine. He wasn't going to hurt her. "I trust you...But If your half human...What happened to your mother? Was she...raped against her will?" Shadow gulped nervously. She knew any woman would put up a fight gainst an arrancar, so it must have been by force. Unless it was the other way around but that was highly unlikely.

I only smirked when he said that and chuckled giving him a seductive look. "Well then how's about you take me like you want me..." I said tempting him as I then stopped and removed my hand scooting up on the bed towards the headboard and tempted him by spreading my leg and rubbing my inner thigh. I knew he was drunk and I was feeling the alcohol too. It was getting to my head. I was nearly losing it, if I didn't have him soon i may reduce to begging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Feeling him pull me down on him, I moaned louder and held on tighter to him at first. I couldn't even resist him cupping my breasts and sucking and nipping on one of my nipples. It was pure ecstacy, but I felt that the reason why I was neglected was because I gave in too soon back then. If I was going to gain enough respect for him to want me, then I would have to put up a better fight, and that was what I was going to do. I then pushed Yylfordt off of me and onto his back roughly, but for him it would've a gentle push since he was stronger than me. I smiled down at him as I kissed him passionately and even teased him by licking his bottom lip. This time, I was going to give Yylfordt all the more reason to want me. I never liked to be the dominant one, but I wanted to make him try harder to be one.

Andy sighed not wanting to talk about it. Unknown to his mother, Andy was told by his father about how he and his mother "met". Still, he felt no harm in telling as long as Shadow could keep a secret. "I'll tell you, but you better not tell anyone else about this. If anyone had found out, then my whole family including myself are dead. Deal?" he asked her to be sure things would be safe. If anyone had found out, then and his father would've been hunted own, leaving his mother defensless against the arrancars or the soul reapers.

Mayuri smirked at the sight. her actions alone begged for him, but he wanted to hear it from her lips. So he inserted only his tip first and pumped only that in and out of her. The teasing tortured him as well, especially since he was so drunk, so the missin had failed as soon as it began. He then pushed in ll the way after he had only pumped is ip in her twice. Being as drunk as he was, he couldn't even go through with the planhe had forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Being pushed onto his back Yylordft could see the dominance in her eyes. He honestly liked this as a man even though he knew she liked him dominant, but maybe this would be a challenge on who would win. He could only groan at this when she licked his lips and kissed him. The teasing was almost unbearable. He then pumped into her deeper with his hands on her hips grinding her down onto him, and his body pushing up into her. Yylordft was panting and sweating but he needed more of his beautiful wife and wouldn't dare stop
now that it was getting good.

Shadow smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "I promise I won't tell anyone. As long as you don't tell anyone about me being half human half soul reaper...Or about my mom existing in Soul Society. They'd kill us both if anyone knew..." She said frowning at the thought of the death of her mother and herself. She was very interested though in knowing more about Andy. He was charming and cute and even had a mysterious past. She wondered if she could learn more about him.

I bit my lower lip when he began to tease me with his tip but then I realized he couldn't stand it as he entered into me all the way as I let out a loud gasp. I was only slightly drunk but from feeling him like this I dug my nails deep in his back. I held onto him tightly wondering how long he was going to try restraining himself. I missed feeling him like this. I missed my husband. His touch, his kisses, his hugs. It was like lately we were complete strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

I hated being the dominant one, but if fighting for dominance with him was going to save our marriage, I would do it. I moaned louder for him as he sank in deeper inside of me almost touching my vaginal wall. While he did this, I trailed my kisses from his lips down to his jawline, neck, then all over his chest as I traced my finger tips on the lines on his abs. After all these years they haven't changed at all, and neither did we. Seeing as how he was still not making any effort to stop me from being the dominant one, I nipped at his chest while grabbed his hands and pinning him down. I knew that this would tick off any guys since they usually love to be in control at least a little bit.

Andy smiled and said to her, "Then it's a deal." He was quite curious about Shadow and was beginning to like her more than any of the girls he had once flirted with. Almost everything about her made her so special. The fact she was part human just like him, the fact their mothers were friends, how their love was practically forbidden, which made this forbidden fruit all the more sweeter, and how she was gorgeous and practically fun to hang with. He then explained to her, "My mother was with her friend, who I think was your mom, when they were both kidnapped. My father accidently grabbed your mother, who wasn't the girl he was after, but got her drunk with half of a bottle of alcohol anyway just to shut her up. My mother grabbed a wine bottle then smashed it on his head staining his whites and his hair. When my dad found out she was the one who did it, he let go of your mom and went for mine instead, giving her the other half of what was in the bottle and extra since she was his target. My dad didn't tell me about what happened to your mom but he did tell me that my mom was so drunk that when he told him he was entertainment that she was paying with her body to entertain her, let's just say she believed him till she sobered up in the middle of it. Then she got pregnant with me and they ended up together. She didn't love him back until after he rescued her from some other arrancar who's ass I plan to kick if he tries to go after my mom again...that mother f*cker..." Andy had met Findor once but without him knowing that Andy was Emily's son since he never mentioned his name to him. When he heard him talk about his mother like that, calling her a bitch for not "behaving like a good girl", it pissed him off to no end but he never said anything about it to anyone and never showed it either.

Mayuri groaned after feeling her tighten around him a bit. Guess it had been so long after all, but it made him smile to see that she had missed this moment as well. That proved that she still loved him even after years of neglect and only thinking about work. He really needed this break. When he felt blood dripping from his back, thanks to her nails, it only made him smirk more as he pumped in her harder and deeper inside of her. He also licked her neck looking for the bite mark he left on her neck the first night he was with her, the bite with only two puncter wounds. Once he had found it, he sunk his teeth in again and held on to that spot with his mouth as well continuing to fuck her almost senselessly now since he was so drunk he could hardly contain himself any longer. Anytime now he would surely let loose the wild animal inside of him and unleash it upon her. Finally he let go of her neck and licked the blood off of it as he whispered in her ear with a soft pur, "Do you love the feel of me inside of you, my dearest?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Whenpinned down this ticked Yylordft off a little bit on how she thought she was stronger than him and could hold him down. How foolish she was to think that, he would show her just how strong he was and could overpower her. Forcing his body upwards and loosened her grip on his wrists, it released his hold as he sat up with her on top of him. "Naughty girl you are." he smirked and tsk'ed but laughed at how her efforts failed. He then overpowered her shoving her down onto her back as he was on top of her now. For the brief moment he had to pull out in order to move her, as he used his reitsa and crushed her with it so it was so powerful she couldn't move. Not enough though to break her bones or hurt her, simply to hold her down. He then entered her again and shoved himself deep inside picking up the pace as going in faster this time.

Listening intently Shadow took in all the information that Andy was telling her. She understood his part of the story but didn't understand how her parents could have met. If that was the last time that Emily, Andy's mother, and Shadows mother ever saw one another. And where did her father come in? Either way it sounded sort of like his dad was an asshole, but the way he explained, Andy didn't make his dad out to be a monster at all. "So even after what he dis to your mom you still forgive him?" Shadow asked. She didn't understand why he would, if it was her she probably wouldn't have. Plus it was by force. That just sounds mean in her point of view.

I could feel blood dripping out of me and down my legs. It seemed like it had been so many years that we had done this that my hole was pretty much closed up and he was re-opening it. I gaped my mouth open and let out a small yelp when he bit on the spot again where he marked me our very first time. He then licked up the blood an I found that sexy. I then nodded my head. "You feel amazing..." I said in between breathes. But then I began to wonder, was I ever his first? Did he ever share this with someone else before? I began to wonder if I wasn't the only one he shared this with. I had to ask. "M-Mayuri...I was wondering...Was I your very first? Or did other woman come before me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

I gasped at first from seeing that he finally took charge so soon, but remembering that he wasn't human, it did make sense that he would be stronger than me. I winced a little feeling myself being pinned down only by his reitsa. I couldn't move at all as he entered me once again and returned to his pace only to increase it. This was how I wanted him, I wanted him to be a man and show how much he wanted me. I knew that I could get him to want me more if I showed him how little effort he was putting in to me before. I wanted him to work harder in earning me as I would for him. I even blushed when he called me a naughty girl as I now moaned louder almost screaming for him in pleasure.

Andy smiled at that and figured she would ask that, since after all according to the story, it did seem like his mother was kidnapped and kept against her will. "Obviously you weren't paying attention. After my dad rescued my mom from being raped by te other arrancar, my mom knew that she was safe as long as she was with him. She also started to like him, and who wouldn't after being rescued by someone who's showing that they really cared. You see, my dad was trying to protect my mom not only from arrancars who wanted a taste of her as well, but also from the leader himself. The leader was going to brand me and my mom, but my dad refused to do it and showed that he hadn't gotten soft in front of his superior. So that alone let my family, including myself, off the hook. And besides, so far in my life, my mom and dad only argued about the little stuff like whenever I cause trouble, but over all they seemed like a happy couple, and as long as my mom is happy now, I had no problem with the past" He explained to her. He then wondered about Shadow's parent's and asked her, "So, what about you?"

While he continued pumping in and out of her, harder and faster with each pace, he chuckled at her question. He wondered if it wasn't even obvious what the answer would've been. "Do you really think a man with my looks and charms could ever get in bed with a woman? You were my first, Kaylee. You were also the first woman I've ever revealed my face, too. And believe me, I never thought any woman would want me until I had laid my eyes on you." With that said, he went on and on applying more spiritual pressure into it until even he was soon reaching his limits. He then coud no longer contain himself and shot his seeds within her womb as he called out her name.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Yylordf was being driven mad like this, he was letting himself run free like a wild animal. He was taking her the way he wanted her and the way she wanted him. He was going to make them both feel bliss. When slamming har into her be knew he couldn't last much longer. With her screams and moans it was enough to drive him wild and let loose. With his final strokes he rammed into her as hard and fast and deep as possible, then once deep enough and inside her womb, he let out a loud groan and came inside of her releasing his semen. He knew Emily was unable to get pregnant anymore but also didn't mind as long as he could still keep her. Sex wasn't everything, he would five anything in the world for her. Panting, he held her close and kissed her lips passionately. "I love you, Emily...I always have, I still do and always will."

"Oh, I get it now." she said once he thoroughly explained it. Though when he asked for her to explain about her past she didn't know what to say since her parents never told her. She knew very little about her parents in fact. She didn't know the history of them or even about her being conseived. But what she did know, she could tell him about. "I don't really know much about them. My dads a captain, I didn't lie about that, but he's not a kuichiki clan member. My dad is the 12th squad captain, Mayuri Kurotsuchi. So my name is actually Shadow Kurotsuchi, not Shadow Kuichiki...My mom and dad are two totally different people. I'm more like my mom. But I look more like my dad. You already know I'm half human half soul reaper...but I'm also half demon. I got some of it from y mom. That's why my eyes are a blood red." she said and pointed to her eye balls.

I was happy to hear him say this, and smiled knowing I was his one and only one. It was true sadly to say that not many woman would probably want him with his personality and appearance. But I knew him deep down an he was harmless and sweet. And even if he was mean and harsh I still loved that part of him.
As I held onto him tightly I could hear him groan and felt him eject his seeds in me as I moane holding onto him tightly. It dripped inside of me and felt amazing. I simply now kissed his lips. "Im glad to know I'm your only one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm

I screamed as soon as I felt him explode his seeds inside of me. I also knew that I couldn't have any children, but what really mattered was that he still loved me and would always love me. The fact that he still did and would made my heart feel complete and made me feel so at peace with myself and with him. I then kissed him back passionately despite being weak from not only the sex, but from being pinned down by his reitsa. It put a big strain on me. "And I will always love you, Yylfordt. I just wish that you would show it more often." I said to let him know what the cobwebs really meant. I did love him, but I had felt so neglected until now.

Andy was impressed by her family, especially after she mentioned that she was part demon from her mother's side. Come to think of it, the only thing special about his mom her healing powers, but did he inherit that as well. He never really did try it out since he would always be a leach to his mom when it came to a broken arm or any other injuries, including the minor ones. He remembered how his father would scold him for being a burden on his mother at the worst of times, or when his father was in a serious condition as well and needed his mothers help. Unlike his father, Andy would go to his mother even if it was a scratch.

Mayuri after panting and sweating from his release, smiled and kissed Kaylee back. "I'm glad you are the only one for me as well...and I know I was the only one for you since I felt it when I pooped your cherry." He was obviously still drunk so instead of saying he had popped her cherry, he ended up saying that he pooped it, which didn't sound right at all. He wasn't good at handling his liquor since even after one glass and almost a long period of time of sex, he was still hammered. He then collapsed on top of her and passed out right then and there. Luckaly for her, he wasn't the type who snored.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

(Hey I'll brb Im hoping in the shower so I'll be back in a bit.)

Yylodft sighed knowing she was right and he needed to change that. He never intended to make her feel neglected or put her through that. And she must have felt lonely for the fact she had to hide and dint know much of anyone. All she dealt had was him or Andy. And he was always working so it was more like all she had was Andy. He rarely ever showed his love for her much anymore either. "I'm so sorry...can you forgive me? I'll make it up to you... he had an idea at mind. Let her get away and have some fun to herself. He would take her to either the human world or soul society to hang put with her friends.

Shadow blushed a little when she mentioned a inner demon and hoped he didn't think of her too differently. She was normal for the most part but just sometimes she tended to be a monster when unleashed. Luckily for her thy animal never came out and only her mother knew and could tell her the secret of how to unleash it, which she never has yet. Which was a good thing because bad things would happen if the demon was unleashed. For now she was harmless and wouldn't hurt anyone. Though being a litle like her father she liked to learn and build things so she was more of a inventor if anything.

I at first twitched at the last part he said but knew what he meant. He was drunk and was messing up his words. I smiled at that as he fell asleep and rolled him over, covering him with the blanket so he could sleep properly. I knew I wanted to hold him and fall asleep with him but I needed to find Shadow who was still not home even after all these hours. I thn got dressed an put a black cloak around me and left te house in search for our daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

(Ok sorry for the late replies also. I'm watching the little mermaid to remember what happened in it)

I smiled seeing that he really didn't mean to make me feel so lonely. I then asked him, "Can you take a break from work, have a family vacation with me and Andy? Or it can just be you and me. Knowing Andy, he's probably got something planned with his friends." I hoped that he would since I wanted to spend more time with him, not have to go somewhere else alone to have a good time. That would only increase the distance Yylfordt and I already had. I also really missed spending time with him like I used to while Andy was a kid. It was when Andy started going to the arrancar schools that things have changed.

"Interesting." He finally said to her with a slight smirk as proof that he actually thought of Shadow's demon as a fascinating quallity. Because he was part arrancar, and because he was his father's son, he did tend to have a short fuse and would lose it once in a while. There was one time when he even unleashed his release form. His release form was when his eyes turned gold, the white of it turning black, his hair would grow longer reaching his shoulders, with a long bang covering most of his face, and he would have a helmet like mask on his head that was like his father's only it had longer horns on it. He would also have markings on his body. He never liked to talk about it since he thought his form was hidious.

Mayuri was still passed out on the bed but was happily dreaming of Kaylee while he slept. He regreted ever neglecting her and Shadow and would change that. He had taken the vacation not only to take a break, but to spend more time with Kaylee and Shadow, and possibly even patch things up with them. He knew Shadow was long gone from him, but he hoped that with this, she could find it in her heart to forgive him for no being a good father, and he hoped Kaylee would forgive him for not being a good husband as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

(Its alright no worries. ^^)

Yylordft noted that she wanted him, not to get a break and have fun with other people but with him. He wondered maybe if she was right and a vacation with just the two of them, it sounded nice. He would agree to thi but dint know where she wanted to go. He already was on vacation from work to make time for Andy's training and in that time he could also use it to spend time with his wife who he had neglected for so long. He then kissed her forehead. "Tell me what it is you'd like to so and I will it happen." he said, obeying to her any wish.

While out and about and looking for Shadow, I ran into an old friend of mine who I hadn't seen for a long time. It was Captain Komamura. He was ecstatic to see me as I was to see him. I remembered how we use to hang out a lot because I never had anything better to do while Mayuri was working in his lab. He would even bring me on missions with him and we had lots of fun. I knew he use to like me but didn't know if he still did. He only once ever told me his true feelings for me and after that I never saw much of him again because he didn't want to make Mayuri mad trying to steal me away from him.

Shadow was about to say something but then just a little ways ahead of them she saw her mother and freaked out, quickly hiding behind a bush ducking down. What on earth was she doing at the festival and outside a bar, let alone talkig to a man who looked like a giant fox or wolf. She had never seen her mom hanging around him before but they talked like they were best friends. She then began to wonder if her mom was cheating and seeing another man besides her father? She had to know. "Shit! My mom is over there. The one with brown hair dressed in black...Don't let her see me, I ran away and don't want her to find me...I wonder who that guy is she's with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

I smiled glad to see that we could work something out, but first it would be a good idea to find Andy to at least let him know about that. Also he would need to stay with someone for a while. I wasn't too sure about leaving him alone, knowing he would end up picking a fight with some of the arrancars again, like he did with Nakeem one time. It was a good thing Yylfordt had arrived as soon as he did. "Well I think just to be safe, we should find Andy and let him know before he wonders where we are. We should also find a baby sitter, or at least someone to keep him out of trouble while we're gone. You know how he gets with some of the other arrancars." As any mother would be, I tend to worry a lot about my baby boy, even if he's fully grown up.

Andy noticed Shadow had suddenly ducked and it seemed as if she was hiding from someone. When she explained to him the situation, he could only chuckle a bit and dragged her somewhere to watch but spy on them at the same time. He then proposed to her, "Why don't we find out? Maybe that big mutt over their could be your mom's pet." He can be cruel at times. Also since he was full og spunk, he loved taking on fights with powerful people, even the big guys. He always loved a good challange.

(Is it alright if for now I play as Sajin till Mayuri wakes up?)

Sajin, once seeing Kaylee, was glad to see her. It had been so long since they hung out since she didn't exactly give him a holler ever since he confessed his love to her. He had felt sort of crushed by that since he thought that she was never going to see him again because of that knowledge. But now that they're talking to each other just like old times, he felt that there may have been hope for him yet. She did seem easy after all, since she was a lonely mother who's husband was always at work.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Yylfordt agreed with what she said and knew they needed to go find him. He got dressed and waited for Emily to get ready to go as he was waiting by the door to leave. He wasn't sure where to start looking but his only guess would be the human world or soul society. His best chances would be to probably try locating his reitsa from anywhere. "Lead the way." he said looking to his wife.

I smiled when Sajin and I started to talk and I gave him a hug. It was years since I saw him and I kinda wanted him back in my life again. He was a good guy and he made me laugh a lot. "How have you been? It's been awhile!" I said. My voice was kinda slurred cause I still had drank some alcohol a bit ago but I was t totally plastered. Though I wondered how he was doing now a days and if he settled down yet at all.

"What do you mean?" Shadow asked looking at Andy then back at her mom and her 'friend'. She wondered what was up with the two of them and how they knew each other and what their relationship was. She would get mad if she found out her mom was cheating on he father. She wondered if he even knew about this.

(Yeah that's fine no worries ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

I was afraid that if Andy was in the soul society, that he would be in danger. So I said to Yylfordt, "Let's check the soul society first. If he's there, then we should find him before he gets caught." Unlike Yylfordt, I couldn't sense reitsas. I was only a human and the only thing I could do that was special was healing wounds.

Sajin laughed a bit seeing that Kaylee was hammered once again. "Same old same old." Was all he said to her. He really missed this moments, being able to spend time with her. But now he was beginning to wonder why she was so drunk? Did she miss her husband that much? Damn him for making her feel this way and for making her have to drink her worries away.

Andy saw how naive Shadow really was and tried his best not to laugh but did let out a small snicker. "Well you never know. Your mom could be with another man, or in this case, another dog." He was completely insensitive at the moment, but only because he knew how to get women's attentions, not try to win their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

"Soul Society...? Yylfordt wasn't sure whether or not to even go with her. He'd be killed on the spot if he goes there with her. He wanted to come but knew that he may get killed and murdered for what he was. Emily wasn't so sh wouldn't be killed, she'd blend right in. "I don't know if I can...You may have to go alone..." h said not wanting to leave her alone but it may put her in danger if he goes with her.

Shadow was deeply worried. She wondered if they should follow her and she what happens or if they should tell her father. That also made her curious of why her mother was drunk. What was up with that? Her mother rarely drank. But then she knew her father must be home alone and maybe she can see if he had slashes on his back. This was her chance to check while her parents weren't in the same house together. "Come on follow me. I wanna check something." she said and grabbed Andy's hand leading him towards her house.

I just laughed when he said this. He didn't seem to change much at all. He was still the same old same old. He wasstill a captain too and must still have that same attitude. "So, wife and kids yet or are you still single? It's been awhile since I've seen you so you gotta update me on the situation!" I laughed wondering what was up with him now a days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 pm

I sighed understanding why he couldn't come, but how was I suppose to come back home if he didn't come with me? I don't know how to make a garganta and for all we knew, Andy might have only gotten lucky when he made his. "Please, Yylfordt. For all we know, Andy might not exactly know how to direct his gargantas and that would mean that you would be the only one who would be able to take us back home." I knew that this would be too much to ask considering he was from the soul society, but the only way we could get home safely was if he had come along as well.

As he followed, Andy quickly stopped and said to her before they got to her house, "I'm sorry but I can't go there for obvious reasons. If I'm caught, I'm dead. You understand right?" He didn't want to seem selfish, but he also didn't want to die. How would his parents react? Especially his father? Not only would he be terribly missed, but knowing his father, he would end up dead as well for trying to exact revenge for his dead son. He didn't want to put his family through that, despite disobeying them.

Sajin smiled at this and said, "Nothing's changed, I'm still single I'm afraid. How about you? How's your daughter? By now I bet she's all grown up into a fine young lady just like her mother." He had missed these moments, being able to talk to her. He was also curious about her current status with Mayuri, still married, seperated, or if he was lucky, divorced. But he wasn't going to ask her that since that would seem suspicious of him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 am

Yylordft grit his teeth knowing the situation was complicated. What was he to do? What if they end up not even finding Andy? So many possibilities. But his wife was in dire need of his help and he couldn't just turn her down. He loved her and would do anything for her. So even if going was going to put his life on th line, he would do it. "Very well...I'll come with you. But you have to stay close to my side at all costs. I can't have you end up missing too." Yylordft walked through the garganta cautiously holding her hand yo make sure that he doesn't end up losing her when on the other side. Once in Soul Society, so far so good. No one noticed them yet since they were in an alley way at the moment. He hid his hole with his top and put on a random hat that was in his pocket to hide his bone piece on his head that indicates he's hollow.

Shadow wanted to know badly but also knew it was important to keep an eye on her mother. She then had an idea. "While I check my house really quick can you keep an eye on my mom? Give me five minutes tops, if I'm not back in that time just assume I was caught. Can you do that for me?" she asked him. Just to try to get him to say yes, but also wanting to do this for her own benefit, she kissed his lips roughly putting her hand on his cheek. She blushed then waited for his answer. If he said no she'd be disappointed but wouldn't blame him, but if he said yes than she'd have more respect for him.

I wasn't surprised when he was the same old. Nothing much about him has changed except the years going by since I last saw him. When he brought up Shadow I smiled but knew he was merely complimenting me. "You haven't changed a bit...Yeah, Shadow's a teenager now but, she's been rebellious...I guess I'm not granting her much freedom. She was mad because we're barely a family. She rarely ever sees her father and she hates putting up with only me. I don't know what to do for her..." I said with my head low feeling upset about that once more. I then burst into tears from emotions, and being drunk of course. "What am I suppose to do Sajin? I feel so lonely and rejected by my own husband and child..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 am

While in the soul society, I could feel how tightly Yylfordt was holding my hand but I knew he was only being cautious. Still, it was nice to know just how much he loved me. So far we weren't noticed and practically blended in well. I thought that the hat he was wearing was sort of silly because I've been so used to seeing him without a hat that it would seem silly of him to wear one in the first place, but that wasn't important. What was important was finding Andy and fast. While searching for him, I spotted him with a girl and watched for a bit to be sure it was him.

Andy nodded and said to Shadow, "If you don't hear from me, that means I've been caught, too." He then turned to go search for Shadow's mom, but before he left, he smirked and turned back to Shadow and stole a kiss from her lips. When he was done, he could only continue to smirk and wink at her as he left to do his part.

I was shocked since I saw the kiss. It seems like Andy was attracted to this girl. "He's over there." I pointed out to Yylfordt pointing at Andy while he was walking away from the girl.

Sajin felt bad for her now, but deep down he was actually glad that she felt that way about her husband. It was an awful way to feel about it, but at least she might start to like him more than her husband. "Maybe you should allow your daughter some freedom, as long she knows her limits, and about your husband. You should either get him to spend more time with the family or leave him. If he's not going to act like he's part of the family then he shouldn't be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next