AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

He said he cared about me but what was with his cold hearted attitude? I wondered now if even I was his first or if he had done this to other woman too. He said he wouldn't harm me or the child but, how was I suppose to know if he got other woman pregnant too? I knew absolutely nothing about this man and he expected me to forget everything that happened and just move on? How was I suppose to? I didn't know what to do anymore, I was now caged by him like an animal and couldn't ever go back home or leave this place.

"What happened?" he wasn't sure how to explain everything since it would look like he was the complete bad guy in her eyes but he couldn't help it. Instead of lying, he would just leave out details instead.
"Well, you got very drunk, we came back to my place and made love, and here you are, in my bed naked with my child in your belly." He was aware that it wasn't the entire full straight out truth but at least he was telling the truth none the less regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm

I remembered most of what had happened, he was the reason I had gotten drunk in the first place. I wanted to be certain so I asked, "How exactly did I get drunk? I may have been a tester, but I was never a full time drinker." Since he said he wouldn't hurt me nor Andy, I felt it wouldn't hurt to ask him. Besides, I was a little ticked off that he had taken advantage of me while I seemed to have been so drunk I would've submitted to any random stranger.

Mayuri sighed at this predicament. Should he tell her she was his first? Would that make a single difference at all. He wasn't sure. Women were always so complicated to him, that was his reason for not sleeping with them, but she was drunk, so she was easy prey, and yet now he was facing the concequenses ten times fold. He then sighed and said to her, "What will it take for me to make it up to you? To make you feel a little more comfortable here in your new home?" He figured since she was his now and that they were going to have a child now, he wanted her to be able to live happily with him, despite their not so formal first meeting, and first meetings always leave a first impression.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Now that he mentioned that, I wasn't really sure. Was there anything really that he could do to make it up to me? I didn't know but I guessed the time would come around later on when I did figure it out. "Not that I can think of at the moment." I shook my head trying to calm down. I placed a hand on my stomach, I wondered about my dream again and that girl, and it made me wonder about the baby I was carrying. What did she mean about Shadow is Shadow? Was it the type of shadow cast by shade? Or was it her name? I then figured I'd need to know who he was at least. "Who are you, anyways? I don't even know your name."

"I got you drunk." he said admittedly. He knew she would probably be furious with him but it was the only way he could get her to calm down and not panic or squirm around while he tried to simmer her down. He looked down for a minute but then looked back at her and gave a slight smile. "But none of that matters right now, that was the past, we need to keep ourselves in the present. Arrancar children grow faster than human ones, so our child will be delivered in a few days. Do you have any particular names?" he asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I could see that he didn't want to be stuck on this subject and move on instead. I would have to agree since it was too late to change things now. I then sighed and said to him, "Is Andy alright with you?" I figured I would have to get used to this since I would give birth to Andy sooner than expected. Would I even survive the birth? I wondered. I guess I would have to find out now wouldn't I?

Mayuri was glad to be back on the right track and said to her simply, "Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and what would yours be?" He in turn, asked her. He felt that he should know the name of the mother of his child as well as the child. Come to think of it, he didn't exactly have any ideas for a name that would be suitable for a child at all just yet. Maybe Kaylee could help with that.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:44 am

He wasn't good with names so he would leave the naming up to Emily as long as he agreed and liked it. She suggested the name Andy, and for some reason it clicked in his head as if an automatic yes. "Sounds perfect." he said and gave a half grin on his face. Andy was a strong name, a good name, one fit but what if it ended up being a girl? How was she so sure it would be a boy? "And what of a girl name?" Yylordft questioned since it was always possible it could be either one.

At first it was odd that he even gave me his last name since I thought we were on a first name basis but I wasn't so sure if I ought to give him my last name just yet unless he ask about it later, so for now I probably should have given him my first name and leave it at that. "Kaylee." I responded and figured properly to introduce ones self they would shake hands but in this case I didn't think even that was necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 am

I knew that Andy was already a boy, which was why I didn't mention a girl name at all. I guess Yylfordt didn't know that just yet, so I simply told him, "I'm pretty sure it's a boy. Besides, Andy works both ways. It could either stand for Andrew or Andrea." It was actually a good name to pick. Just in case there were some flukes in the birth that turns Andy into a girl, Andy would still serve as his or her name.

"That's alright if you don't want to give me your last name, Kaylee. It would simply be Kurotsuchi anyways." He stated as if to say that she was going to be his now along with the child. Never the less he would shake hands with her as he held his hand out to her gentley. He simply smiled glad to finally have her name, and to him it was indeed a cute name.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I growled a little bit annoyed when he said this. He was assuming that my last name would become his just because we were having a child together, that didn't mean I was owned by him. I could stay here and be caged just like he said but I could always leave for someone else if I wanted. "Say's who? You barely know me, you'd have to marry me for me to take your last name anyways." I said knowing he wouldn't marry me anyways because he didn't love me. How could he within one single night?

Yylordft shook his head knowing she was right, Andy could be used as a nickname in a sense and it's full names could be used in different ways leaning towards both either a girl or a boy name so it worked out well. He didn't even notice she was trying to keep it Andy rather than making suggestions, either way he wasn't complaining. "Andy it is then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm

I was glad that part was out of the way, but still. I hardly knew this guy. How can I be able to even trust him after last night? I mean, he actually got me drunk and knocked me up as well. And I was only one year away from becoming a legal adult. This sort of thing could get him in serious trouble, if he was even a human at all. "What are you?" I asked him pointing out the hole in his chest just by looking at it.

"That can be arranged." He said with a smirk. Even if she weren't married to him, Kaylee was already his because of the love mark he left on her neck. "Besides, after last night, that little beauty mark I left on your neck should be proof enough of the love we made last night. Also, if you're concerned about us not knowing eachother, then there is a simply solution to that, get to know me and I'll get to know you." He simply stated to her little problem.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

When he said that can be arranged it was as if he was saying he would surely marry me and get to know me no matter what. What was the catch to this guy? What was he planning? I still couldn't figure him out, he was a hard to understand man. I then touched my neck to see what he was talking about and surely enough I felt two caved in marks in my neck, feeling like they were snake bites in fact. He did mark me, and I was drunk and didn't know he even did. "Fine...I guess. But what's with the odd face and clothing? You don't even look human let alone of this world..." Which now looking at him why he looked like this I couldn't believe I would ask him to take me. He looked ridiculous. Was he even human with all that paint on and that outfit? He didn't even look attractive right now.

When she pointed at the hole on him he knew that she was speaking of what he was since he didn't seem human at all. "I am an Arrancar." he figured she probably had no idea what an Arrancar even was since she probably had never seen one after living in the human world. Which in fact now come to even think about it, she was very unique to even be able to see him since hollows, arrancars and espada can't be seen by normal humans. Emily was very different from the others indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

I was a bit surprised by this but didn't show it. I was a bleach fan. I knew what Arrancars were and yet there's one sitting close to me and I'm going to give birth to his child. Other than that, I would be giving birth sooner than normally expected. If this was my first day and I'm already in my first trimester, then I would probably give birth within 2 or 3 days. So far this man hasn't attempted to harm me yet, but one things for certain, he wasn't going to let me go. What was I to do now? Especially with the baby, I can't get away from an arrancar. It seemed that I would have no choice but learn to live with this man, and maybe even learn to love him for Andy's sake. Still, these things would take time and thanks to that little trap Yylfordt had pulled last night, it would take longer.

Mayuri had begun to cackle at your remarks. It was as if you had thought him to be human from the beginning. "Who ever said that I was human?!" He mocked between cackles. Once he had finally calmed down but kept his wide smirk, he had finally given her the answer to her question. "The face is none of your concern, but I were these clothings, not because I am human, which I'm not, but because I am a soul reaper, and a captain at that. See the symbol on the back?" He then pointed the symbol on his back with his one long blue nail and then said to her, "That is the symbol of the twelth division, which is what I am head of, along with research and developement. Anymore questions?" He asks with a sinister smirk as he turned back to facing her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

He wasn't human!? When he said he was a soul reaper I couldn't believe that they were real. I knew about them from when I watched bleach but I didn't know there was such a thing, and he was also a captain!? I couldn't believe out of all the shinigami there were I had a captain want me since I knew how high in power they were and how pathetic and much of a low-life I would be considered to some people based on me being a human compared to them. I didn't know how to react to this since it was all very sudden. "No...Do you have any questions?" I then asked wondering since he probably wanted to learn about me too.

Yylordft knew she probably had a ton of questions to ask him but he was also interested in knowing a little about her too, since they were now lovers and he planned to keep her as his and his only. He wished to know all there was to her, including her past. "Tell me about you." He asked, all he knew so far was where she lived, her name, and the feel of her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 pm

I saw that he was trying to get to know me more. "Well it's good to see that you have enough heart to ask about the person even after you've kidnapped them." I mumbled. This alone showed that I was the type of girl who can get pretty fiesty and is easy to piss off. It took me a while, but after getting used to the situation, I would try to take a bite at it.

Mayuri smirked seeing he's won this battle. "I do have plenty of questions, but first I shall ask you this. How do you feel after last night?" It was about time he had asked her since she was hammered big time last night. Even to the point of having sex with him, too. Usually all of the soul reaper females here were too afraid to even come near him at all let alone beg for him to touch them. He had felt a woman's flesh before, but the women was always a corpse, and he had to touch them for research.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

She knew she was a partial smart ass but that came with the perks, he deserved it anyways for kidnapping her. He was glad at least she treated him at this much, she could have been worse dependable on how rude he was to her. She was being very cooperative even despite what had happened. "What do you do for a living?" he regarded her response a second ago since it wasn't really much of any valid information about her own self.

At first when he asked me this I wasn't sure if he was asking how I felt about my body and the baby, or if I was in pain, or if he was asking how he was last night. Either way, I didn't really know what kind of answer he was looking for. "I feel bloated with a baby in me?" I said acting like a smart ass since he wasn't specific so it was his own fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"I'm 17 years old, I'm still in high school even if it's summer vacation." I said to him simply. I then thought of something and asked him, "How old are you?" If he was an ancient arrancar, then I could tell him off. What he did to me last night would've been considered as robbing the craddle. Plus, I'm going to have his child. I'm only cooperative is because I know I don't stand a chance against him, and I'm pregnant with his child, whom I met in my dreams. Andy was a nice kid too. It would've been a shame for him to grow up without a father, even when he knows who it is.

Mayuri narrowed his eyes at her for a moment then said to her, "Thank you for stating the obvious." He never liked smart asses, but she was an exception to him. It was the only reason why he didn't hit her, other than the baby. "I see we're not going to make any progress for now, are we? Oh well. Maybe some other time then, right?" He said with a sigh and in the end with a small smile. He really did want her to love him back, despite the night before.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

I think after all I was starting to like him. I liked a person I could get even with and who we both could get mad at each other but both handle one another. Maybe after all this guy wouldn't be so bad. "I was just joking. Anyways, now would be the best time to get to know one another. So please, go on." I said trying to start up some type of conversation. Who knows, maybe in time I would grow to love and understand him, but at the moment with his face like that, I don't know if I could put up with making love to that over in my head...

Knowing little about humans since he normally ate them as his prey rather than learned about them, he wasn't really sure what high school was but in human age he was aware that she was very young indeed for someone of her caliber. She was beautiful though none the less and flaunted her body well, and her attitude was very certain he would take a understanding to eventually. "It depends on the measurement of human years based on arrancar years. In human years...I'd be about...In my late 20's?" he said trying to think if that was correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

I was very surprised by this. Even in his human years he would be way older than me. Now I could strike back. "You know back in the human world, if someone who is about your age kidnaps a person under 18, that's considered robbing the craddle..." I also had an anime sweatdrop as I mentioned this. If that was how old he was if he was human, who knew how old he would be as he was now?

Mayuri was a bit surprised by her words, but simply smiled and said, "Now we're making progress." He then sat down on a chair and simply said to her, "Enough about me, now tell me about you." He was eager to learn about her. He even held a notepad with a pencil ready to take some notes down about her as if he was a psychologist who likes like the psycho.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm

"...?" Yylordft didn't truly understand that metaphor of hers. He wasn't sure what she meant when it came to a cradle but ignored it and didn't bother with keeping on that topic. "What's been done is done. There isn't much that can be done about it, so I wouldn't bother worrying about those laws of yours in that world of yours. They don't apply here." was all he said knowing things couldn't be changed, let alone he didn't even want to change them, he liked how they were right now while she was his.

I didn't really know where to start off and it was kind of awkward how he was taking notes on a piece of paper as if he was like some kind of psychiatrist taking down notes about me and my life. "My name's Kaylee. I'll be turning 16 this month. I'm a junior in high school. I love wolves. And am one in fact. Mt.dew is my favorite drink, and my hobby is running long distances." I said hoping that would satisfy me since he only game a tiny bit of information about himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 pm

What he said sort of surprised me, but he was right. I practically ate my own words. When I started to think about, I was still naked. This made me fluster quite a bit as I looked away to hide the blush as I got up and got dressed into the clothing I came with when I was kidnapped. As I thought about it, sooner or later the clothes I am now wearing won't be able to fit me later during the next to trimesters. I won't be able to wear these anymore, or at least until Andy was born. "Do you have something I can wear? I won't be able to fit into the clothes I have on now." I asked Yylfordt without even looking at him to hide my small blush to the fact I was naked sitting next to him and I had just noticed it.

So far, Mayuri didn't seem bored at all. The wolf part he had found to be very interesting, but the one thing that piqued his curiosity was this Mt.dew. "What sort of drink was this Mt.dew?" He asked her with such curiosity even a cat would warn him that curiosity had killed it. He may have experimented on humans, but he never did learn about their social life and the nutrients they need or simply crave.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Yylordft actually didn't really have any clothing she could fit into. He had never had a woman with him so he wouldn't have any female clothing and his clothes may not fit her during her trimester even if they are big shirts. "If you wait here I will fetch you something." he said knowing he could probably find an extra arrancar outfit from one of the females around the area or ask to borrow one, even if it would seem like a weird question to one of them. Yylordft then left the room to go look around the castle like place to see what he could find hopefully in the supplies closet or something.

I just laughed when he asked what mt.dew was. He obviously must have not been familiar with the human world and it's beverages and food. "It's a soda...I can't exactly explain what it tastes like but I can imagine you would like it if you tried it." I smiled. I really did like my mt.dew and it was an amazing drink for sure.

(OMG I loveeeeeee this song. Mayuri singing in english is soooo sexy ._. *fangirl screams imagining him singing this to her*)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

(O.O I didn't even know he could sing let alone a song like that and with Nemu...)

While he was gone, I laid back on the bed with my hand on my stomach. It was so weird but not once was I ever hungry. Maybe it was because I was in the spirit world or something like that. Who knows? Either way, this was my new home whether I liked it or not. I soon fell asleep and dreamt of the same white place and in the same dress I was in before. I knew what this meant as I sat on the white grass and waited for my son to come visit me again. Andy soon had caught notice of my arrival and smiled big as he ran towards me and sat in front of me before yelling in excitement, "I'm so glad that you're here! So you've met my parents, right?" I simply smiled at him and answered, "Yes, and you know who they are as well, don't you?" Andy continued to smile as he nodded and said to me, "Of course I do, Mommy, but there's something you should know about Daddy before you wake up again." My smile disappeared at the mere mention of this as I gave him a bit of a curious look that had asked him what it was. Andy saw the smile disappear and so did his. "He may be a bad person to other humans, but he won't be to you. Daddy loves you very much. I know this because I am a part of him, just as I'm a part of you." I was a bit surprised that he would say such a thing about Yylfordt, but he was his father after all. So he could only trying to get me to go easy on him. I then nodded as if to say that I would do my best before I woke up again.

Mayuri took down notes on her definition of a mt.dew. He at least knew what a soda was. "Interesting, I'll see about testing this beverage. Now, I've noticed you were under age and that there were alcoholic beverages in your possession. Would you like to tell me a story of what you and your friend were doing that night?" He couldn't think of another question. She was drunk and he wanted to know why she was in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm

I just chuckled and rubbed the back of my head embarrassed knowing he caught me but I hoped he wouldn't turn me in to the cops or something. He may be of a different world but he could always tell the authorities here if it applied to the same rules that they had here. "Because Alcohol is delicious? And the only reason I got that drunk was because that one guy whoever it was shoved the alcohol down my throat. Speaking of which..." now that I tried to remember who that guy was I remember having seen a hole in his chest. "Was he an arrancar? If so how come you kidnapped me but didn't persue and kill him?" After all I didn't think I was more important than some kind of threat to humans, one person couldn't amount to a hundred being eaten by a single arrancar.

Yylordft looked around in the supplies closet for an extra large size. A normal size would fit her but it had to be a little bigger due to her stomach being extended. He grabbed one and then walked back to the room and walked in but noticed that Emily had fallen asleep and was laying there in his bed. He sat down and moved her hair out of her eyes and smiled seeing her sleeping so soundly. He wondered what she could be dreaming about, maybe it was of him or their family. He only smiled, knowing she must be having a good dream by seeing the smile on her face even as she was sleeping.

(Hahaha yeah ^//^ He sounds soooo good when it comes to emotional love songs, but this is when he's singing in japanese. Haha he sounds more like his psycho self in this song Razz)

(On this song 1:58 to 2:20 Mayuri has suchhhhh an amazing voice and does his pitch so smoothly <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 am

(o.o he sings professionally too? the first one scared me every time he goes high pitch. And that laugh too....it's a good thing I chose not to listen to it till the morning or I would've had serious nightmares XP and I know what the last song is somewhat about. It involves his battle with Szayel Aporro Grantz, Yylfordt's younger brother/Pinky)

After the dream wass over, I had awaken once again to see Yylfordt close to me again. I sat up and saw he had the clothes for me. "Um thank you for the clothes. I should be getting dressed. I'm starting to get chilly." I said to him kindly since I really was starting to get cold from being naked all the time. I was actually going to take Andy's advice and be a little kinder to Yylfordt. He is the father after all, and it doesn't seem like he's going to hurt me. Maybe I should get to know him a little more as well. As I got dressed, I asked him, "Do you have any relatives? Someone Andy can call an aunt or uncle?" I couldn't think of any other question since I was an only child who wouldn't be able to provide an aunt or an uncle for Andy.

Mayuri was surprised that you knew what arrancars were. He then smirked at this. She was more clever about the spirit world than he had expected. "Because he was only a mere weakling, he was no espada. In fact from what I've noticed, he was a fraccion, meaning he works for an espada. Also according the the data I had collected from him, he also has relations with an espada as well. Still unsure of the details, but that was that. Besides, need I remind you how much you were in heat last night? The only bad thing he did was kidnap the women who was with you and it seemed he had made her more intoxicated than he did to you. She was his real objective, not you, so I wasn't too worried." He said to her as if to say he didn't care about anyone else except for her at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

(lol!! XD so true. I love how sometimes I play it on my iPod ooutload using my ihome and my mom will be in the other room and be like "Is someone dying?!" because mayuri makes those creepy screams haha. She says mayuri doesn't know how to sing besides killing her ears. I was "awww you have no taste in music then!" xD)

come to think of it Yylordft didn't really have any relatives beside one otherwise he could have may as well said he had no family. He didn't really like his younger brother though. He was a smart ass and too smart for his own good which annoyed him. "I have only one brother. His name is Szayel. I don't really want him to do with my life though he tries to intervene regardless..." he mumbled the last part in annoyance. He knew how his brother was a scientist and liked to snoop on Yylordft sometimes for his research which he didn't appreciate. Either way, he wasn't so sure in letting Emily meet him nor let their child near him, for both their own good, he could honestly say his brother was crazy.

I couldn't believe this! That faccion had kidnapped Emily and Mayuri had done nothing besides kidnap me just because I was in heat and ignored him. Maybe this guy was a selfish jerk after all. I wanted to give him a chance but he kept pushing his luck and I had my tolerance which he was passing. Either way now that I was pregnant I shouldn't get so overworked or stress will cause a defect to the child and me. So I just tried to disregard it and change the subject.
"So I should have the baby in about two days minimum. We haven't discussed names. I don't even know what gender it is yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 am

(lol well considering he sounded happy everytime he goes into high pitch, something or someone must be dying XD lol I don't have school anymore, I passed junior year two days ago.)

I soon could tell he and his brother don't get along very well but I guess that always comes with the territory to most brothers. I guess Andy was going to have an uncle then, but then again, Yylfordt didn't really want his brother involved in his life. I wondered why, and the fact he said that he would intervene regardless, that could mean his brother would tend to snoop in on Yylfordt a lot. I wanted to ask more about it, but just in case, I quickly finished getting dressed first. "Your own brother spies on you?" I asked him.

Mayuri came up with a solution to that and said to her, "If you want, there is a way to find out. I have created something similar to a pregnancy test, only if it's blue then it's a boy but if it's pink then it's a girl." He then got up and searched his lab for it for a while. Finally he had found it and it looked exactly like a regular pregnancy test, only on the back of it, it had a pink venus symbol and a blue mars symbol. Those were the key codes to tell which is which.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

(oh my last day of school is tomorrow. I have finals today and tomorrow then I'm done. I got absolutely no sleep last night and felt super sick this morning otherwise I wouldn't be up this early. I don't think j can handle classes today without throwing up. And yeah well I can only imagine he's happy dissecting something knowing him xD lol)

"Often times he spies on me as blackmail to get what he wants oh of me. Recently he hasn't, which is good that I haven't seen the geek around. For yours and Andys own good I want the both of you to stay away from him. Do you understand?" he didn't want to be mean and tell her what to do and not to do but he knew how his brother was, if he found out about Emily he may blabber to Grimmjow or Aizen then she'd be killed and he couldn't let that happen, he refused to let any harm come to his beloved. He would protect her with his life.

I simply waited for him to come back as I sat on the bed and layed there looking up at the celing. I kept thinking about my dream and whatever could it mean? Who was that little girl? And who was that man? I didn't recognize either of the two but they looked very alike. She guessedthe man in her dream was the girls father. I wanted to see her again and ask more questions and get my answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next