AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

"Good." He said, not really paying attention to her talking but focusing mainly on the baby who was ready to come out. He had her in the correct position as he saw before that woman delivered, her legs up and spread as if she was about to shoot out a football from her vagina or something, and there he was about to catch it in his hands at the ready. Finally he saw the crown of the head coming out and kept telling her to push. He tried to help by also being gentle and pulling Andy out without hurting him, once the screaming sounds of a baby came out and was in his hands with blood all over, all he could do was smile. He then brought Andy over and showed him to Emily and cleaned him off with a small white blanket. He had glistening emerald eyes and blond hair, the same shade as his father. "Here he is. Our son." he said, glad that Andy ended up as a boy rather than a girl, though he wasn't going to admit or say that out loud. He would have still loved their child regardless of gender.

I had no idea who it was at the door since I was hiding in the closet but then I felt something dripping down my legs as if I was peeing myself. I then looked and saw tons of water leaking out of me and panicked. I couldn't tell Mayuri and come out of my hiding spot, what was I suppose to do? Deliver my baby in a fucking closet?! This was bad, really bad. I just hoped the people at the door would go away quickly so I could get out of here, it was hard enough lowering my breaths so I wasn't heard but if I was in complete pain, it was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 pm

(Omg a football shooting out of my vagina? Really?! Lol I had to leave the room for a moment because I couldn't stop laughing XD)

I smiled glad to see Andy was alright. I was also happy that he was a boy after all. Boys seemed much more easier to raise compared to girls, at least that's how I felt about it. I noticed the hole in his chest and giggled a bit as I said, "Yes he is." I noticed his eyes as well, just like his mother. I wish that I could hold him, but I was still so exhausted from the childbirth that I couldn't even get up. my stomach was returning back to its old self right before all of this had ever happened. That was a relief for me since I was getting really uncomfortable from being pregnant and my back hurting all the time. I still worried a bit though, but now wasn't a time to worry. Now was a time to celebrate my baby's birth.

Since the soul reaper who knocked on Mayuri's door didn't have a warrent for his arrest nor to investigate his room yet, due to the lack of evidence of which there weren't any. He couldn't do anything and had no choice but to excuse himself and leave for now until he had the evidense needed to bring him down, but he did however give him a warning that the 13 squads are keeping an eye on him.
Once the soul reaper had left, Mayuri sighed in relief and bolted the doors from the inside. He then said to Kaylee, "Kaylee, you can come out now. They're gone....Kaylee?" He then asked wondering why she hadn't come out yet. Was something wrong with her? He then opened the door and asked her, "Kaylee is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm

(lmfao! XD I thought it would be funny to add >:3 Hehe, glad it made you laugh!)

Instead of using scissors, Yylordft simply bit the imbelicle cord that connected to Andy as it broke off and he through the rest of it in the garbage. Once Emily managed to sit up at least, he handed Andy over to her so she could hold their baby boy. His son looked beautiful and handsome, but even after this he still thought of Emily as gorgeous as well. He then sat by her bed and kissed her lips, looked her in the eyes with great happiness and smiled. "Emily. Marry me?" He knew he hadn't had a ring yet, but if ever was the perfect time, now would be it. Even if she may be exhausted she is more compelled to saying yes, after seeing Andy's face she wouldn't want him to be fatherless, he needs him there in his life.

When I heard him shut the door I finally didn't have to hold in my loud breathing when he called my name, and I knew whoever it was at the door was now gone. I opened the door and began to crawl out while holding my stomach and looking for Mayuri within the room. "The baby..." I said motioning to the floor I crawled from and how it was all wet from my water breaking. I didn't think it would happen this soon, I always thought I'd have to wait 9 months like everyone else, but my mate wasn't human which made the difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 am

(lol)

As I held Andy in my arms, I couldn't help but smile gleely. He was so adorable, and I knew he would be too since I've seen him in my dreams, but I would have to forget that part of my history now. I then turned to face Yylfordt and was surprised by a kiss, but that didn't bother me anymore. In fact, I liked it. Once I heard what he asked of me, I blushed a bit and didn't know how to answer at first. I did love him, but I was too nervous to answer yes at the moment. I then thought about Andy. I couldn't let him live without a full family, the family he deserved. My final answer was, "..Yes."
Andy suddenly began to cry but not because he didn't like the idea, but only because he was hungry.
Lukily I knew just how to feed him and uncovered one of my breasts to feed him by suckling him. I nibbled on it a bit which made me wince a bit. Wait...nibble? Once he was finished I saw that he already had his teeth and was confused by this. "Is this normal for arrancars? Because it isn't for humans." I asked Yylfordt with a confused look on my face.

Mayuri was a bit surprised. He knew that today would be the due date, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. He helped her to the bed ignoring the mess she made and prepared a bucket of hot water to clean the baby in, but not too hot so the baby wouldn't be singed. He placed towels at her entrance and placed a cold damp towel on her forehead. he stroked the top of her head as he said to her, "Everything will be alright as long as you follow my directions, understood?" He then stood at her entrance waiting for Kaylee to launch Shadow from her vagina as if she were a tank ready to fire a missle. "Alright I want you to push as hard as you can, but before you push each time take deep breaths."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 pm

(A tank firing a missile? REALLY!? XD Haha)

His heart fluttered from the returning answer she had given him and it almost made him want to burst out with joy but he had to contain himself. He simply held her and Andy close and rubbed his hand over Andy's hair while he drank and nipped the milk from his mothers breast. "It is normal," Yylordft shuffled his hair and simply smiled knowing he already had teeth. "But you may want to be careful, his teeth may grow sharp, Arrancars are carnivores, their teeth is made to bite." he spoke words of truth but tried not to scare her too much on the matter. He didn't want her to be frightened of their own child, now that would just be unfair.

Once set on the bed I could feel the contractions and agonizing pain sent through my body as I was holding on to keep my sanity. It wasn't nearly as bad as some other pains I have gone through but it was still fairly bad but it was all worth it to see my daughter. When he said what to do I followed his orders and began to push, then stopped to breath, then pushed. I could feel the head coming out and how Shadow kicked to get out of me until finally when I thought it was the last push I could conjure up, I gave one more with all my might and automatically it brought her out. I heard cries and whines. I was panting hard and my head was spinning, I then looked up to see if everything was alright. "What happened? Did it work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 pm

(lol XD now we're even)

"Ok in that case I should bottle feed him from now on. I don't want him to take my nipple as a souvineer." I said jokingly, but I wasn't kidding about the bottle feeding part. I do love my son, but in order to be careful for my breasts, it was the only option I knew would work. Andy seemed to like having his head rubbed since he had pulled away from my breast just to enjoy his father rubbing his head. He did seem to be full anyways. "I think he likes that." I said to him smiling at Andy who had milk on his face. I giggled at that and used part of the blanket he's covered in to wipe the milk off of his face. "You're a messy eater, aren't you, Andy?" I said to him in a cute way which made him giggle at that. He was so adorable when he giggled.

Mayuri could only smile at his little daughter. He ignored Kaylee's answer and had cut the imbelicle cord with his tools and picked up Shadow holding her in his arms. He then walked towards Kaylee and said to her, "Say hello to our healthy baby girl." He looked so happy holding the baby girl in his arms. Since the imbelicle cord was already removed, He felt no trouble in handing Shadow carefully over to Shadow. The odd thing was that her hair and eyes were almost nothing like his nor Kaylee's, especially the eyes. They were red and her hair was a bright blue. Perhaps that was from her father's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Yylordft then felt like a complete idiot, he had absolutely nothing ready. He hadn't gone out to go get things ready for Andy's arrival, no bottles or a crib, nothing of the sort. Maybe they truly weren't prepared to have him. But either way he was here now with them and there was no changing that, it wasn't like he could send Andy back or anything. For now he would have to make due with a canteen that had a hole in it to suck from, he would poor that into the boys mouth. But since Andy was full he didn't bother getting it out and simply debated on where he would sleep, or would he sleep with the two of them for the night? Either way best not to think about such complex things at the moment and simply enjoy the moment as he layed in the bed and held Emily and Andy.

She was so beautiful, and now I knew it was the same girl from my dream because she had cyan shaded hair. And most babies eye colors would not be revealed in humans for a month or so but Shadow was different, she was also half shinigami which meant that her eye color would show, and they were a crimson red. I remembered what she told me, something about her eyes were the color of a demon passed down to her from me. But, did I ever have a demon that I didn't know about? Either way, as long as Mayuri didn't question it I wouldn't have to tell him. I simply smiled when holding her. "She looks just like her father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Seeing as it was always dark in hueco mundo, I felt as if it was night time already, and apparently so did Andy as he dosed off to sleep. I could only awe at how adorable he was like this. I too felt drowsy and asked Yylfordt, "Is it alright if we take a nap for a bit? It's been sort of a hectic day if you know what I mean." What I meant was that I was still exhausted from giving birth to Andy and all of the stress that came with it.

Mayuri smiled when Kaylee told him that Shadow looked just like him, and she did somewhat as aswell, where did she get her eyes from. Probably from Kaylee's side of the family. "She does, but I believe those eyes of hers came from your side of the family, am I wrong?" He asked her. He was indeed curious about those eyes of hers, as any scientist would be, and as any father would be as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 pm

"By all means. You must be exhausted." He murmured and knew it was the truth. Sure it was only the beginning of the day and it was still early but it was early enough for her to take a nap and then wake up while it's still day light out. He simply kissed both Andy and Emily on the forehead then got dressed and ready to head back to work. "I'll be back soon." he said, he knew that if he disobeyed Grimmjow's orders and was not there like the other fraccion, he would get in complete trouble and may be banished from the castle. Grimmjow and his methods were truly harsh indeed. He simply got into his outfits then grabbed his keys, locking the door behind him as he left, making sure no one else would come into the room while he was gone, especially that damn Findor. Come to think of it, if he ended up being there, there was no guarantee that Yylordft wouldn't try to kill him for touching his fiancee.

At first it would seem unusual for a child to have red eyes, it was one thing to have gold just like Mayuri but it wasn't like it wasn't possible as long as it was a mix of colors. Now red, red was very peculiar shade of eyes. I simply nodded and agreed it was my side. Though that wasn't really true, it was from me, not my family's past generations. But instead I simply didn't want to bring it up and dropped the subject. Holding Shadow close to me she was happy to see my face and began to play with my hair and often pulled on it. When I made an "Ow" sound she would just giggle as if my pain was amusing to her. "Now this, she had to get from the both of us." I said, mentioning the fact that she found amusement in other people's pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:08 pm

I smiled and watched as he left the room locking the door. I knew he only did that to make sure Andy and I are safe from creeps like Findor, and at least I won't be alone in the room anymore, not with Andy here to keep me company. I then gently placed him next to me but I placed a couple of pillows on the other side so that if he tosses or turns, he wouldn't fall off of the bed. I wouldn't want that to happen to my baby at all, especially not on his first day. I then tucked him in gently and said to him, "Goodnight sweetie. Pleasent dreams." I then fell asleep next to him on the bed. It may just be a nap, but for him, it's sleep. Until we get a crib for him, this would do.

Mayuri chuckled at that and it was true. He himself would torture his subjects just for the hell of it sometimes and tell them it's all part of the procedure. He also thought it was adorable when Shadow giggled at Kaylee's suffering, even if Kaylee was the one suffering. Besides, to him a yank on the hair would only make babies whine about it, when it turns out that it made Shadow do the exact opposite, but only because it wasn't her hair of course. He wondered if Shadow would be afraid of the makeup he was currently wearing. He then made a funny face in front of Shadow by making his eyes look at opposite directions, but not being cross-eyed, and sticking his tongue out. If it made her cry, then he would stop immediately. The last person he wanted to suffer was Shadow, but with Kaylee, it would only be the little things, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 am

Yylordft was eager to go back to the room to return to Emily and Andy but he knew he had to get to work since after all he did have duties. But he knew this place wasn't fit for Emily, possibly Andy may fit in since he had a hole in his chest just like any arrancar or espada but they may question Emily since she wasn't. But for some reason he sensed a strong power coming from her, as if she too had spiritual pressure, but it was nothing like his. In fact it was that of a healer, or at least similar. Still, he knew she was only human so he had never questioned it and knew it was nothing to ponder on. Once he got out to the main chamber he noticed the arrancars all lined up and Grimmjow standing next to Aizen who was sitting in his chair looking down at Yylordft. What was this?
"Yylordft Granzt. Come." Aizen's voice said as if to say it nicely but it was a command. Yylordft was worried, he knew this hadn't been good, did Grimmjow rat him out? Did Findor tell Aizen? What was this? All he could do was go with it and stepped forward as commanded.

When he made that face even with the paint all over his face Shadow just burst out into laughter giggling like crazy. For most babies, his face would horrify them and make them cry, but not Shadow, she found it fun and amusing and then held her hands out wanting to touch him. I then handed Shadow over to Mayuri and when he held her she began to pat his face and yank on his blue hair also and smiled, then clapped her hands from when he winced from her hard tug. "Careful, she has strong hands." I warned knowing first hand now because she did it to me too. It was nice to watch him bonding with her and how she liked her father. I could only smile knowing maybe after all he would make a good father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm

While I slept, I had this terrible nightmare that my baby was branded somewhere on the back of his neck by one of the arrancar with silver hair and a strange smile while being held by another arrancar. Only this one seemed to frighten even some of the espada's. Was he their leader? Still I was afraid for my baby but there was nothing I could do as I was being held down on my knees by an arrancar. All I could do was watch as they marked my baby as being one of them. I was wailing in tears fearing for him but then one of the arrancars, a blind one, came up to me and told me that they weren't going to hurt me nor the baby, but they were only ensuring that if I or Andy was ever out of their sight, they would know how to find us. Then I was next as they two arrancar who took Andy from me came towards me. The arrancar holding my baby only watched with a calm smile as I too was being branded behind my neck and as I let out a loud scream from the pain even as I awoke. My scream scared Andy awake as well making him cry. Immediately, I picked him up rocking him gently over my shoulder whispering, "Shh I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you like that. Shh." Soon he had calmed down a bit and I looked at his face as I took part of the blanket and wiped the tears from his face. I too had tears in my eyes from the pain I felt from my dream. It had felt so real, but if I were to die if the leader of the arrancar had found out of my existance, then why was I being branded as well. I was unaware of the true capabilities I had, of my ability to heal all wounds within minutes or even seconds.

Mayuri winced a bit at frist from Shadow tugging on his hair, but chuckled seeing why she did it. "Oh yes, this one is definitely my daughter." He said seeing that she had enheritted some of the abilities of a soul reaper as well. "One day she'll be able to become a soul reaper and have her own zanpaktou, just like her father and perhaps even her mother." He mentioned the last part as if to tell Kaylee that whether she knew it or not, she had quite a powerful spiritual pressure. Eversince he had laid his eyes on her, he knew from then on that she would be able to become a soul reaper if she practiced her spiritual energy more often.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

(So Madada is spending the night and he said because he's a moderator and it gives him updates on new posts, he has to click on our topics and said he'd rather not have to read our M rated content. xD)

Once Yylordft stepped forward, he was asked a question.
"I am aware you have spawned a newborn. You must mark him a number. Bring him forth." Aizen said and then moved from his seat and left. Grimmjow waited for Yylordft and the others to be dismissed since there was no work or training today. They were given the day off but Yylordft was to return with Andy. He hated this, he hated how Grimmjow knew and told but hopefully no one mentioned Emily. If so, he and she both would be dead. Once making it back to the room he closed the door behind him and walked up to Emily and Andy seeing Andy was crying and frowned. "What happened?"

I simply smiled and was about to get up but knew I couldn't since my condition. I simply lay there in bed knowing I could do very little. I then remembered that someone was at the door earlier and looked at Mayuri. "By the way who was at the door?" I questioned, since I was hiding i had no idea who it was and wondered if they would be coming back. I was still scared about my dream coming true and if it would happen. I couldn't let it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm

(lol XD of course he wouldn't. We all know how perverted you can get, although I'm not sure if anyone knows of my hidden perversity as well Neutral ...Oh well it'll be a pleasant surprise XD)

"I had a nightmare and woke up screaming. I didn't mean to scare him awake but I did and now...Oh I'm so sorry Andy." I said almost begging for both of their forgiveness for making Andy cry. I had continued gently rocking him and humming a lullaby in his ear just to sooth him. Luckily for me, it worked. Andy was now calm and so was I as I felt relief from his calming down. I then noticed the time and was a bit suspicious, it had only been a few minutes since Yylfordt had gone? Why was he back so soon. "Yylfordt what's going on?" I asked him giving him a confused yet worried look.

"A pestering low ranking soul reaper attempting to search my room without a warrent. He'll be back though if they find any evidense of you and Shadow..." He answered with a bit of worry. He knew that Kisuke was the rat behind all of this, but he wasn't sure on how to fix this little problem first. After all, he was his teacher. He learned almost everything he knew from him, and more. He would have to cover his trails pretty well in order to protect Shadow and Kaylee from harm's way. Still, now that Shadow was born, there's an advantage and disadvantage. An advantage would be that now Kaylee could go anywhere freely with Shadow since she was no longer in her womb, but the disadvantage would be that babies are loud and obnoxious sometimes, so if Shadow cries at one point while hiding, it would all be over.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

(No he's aware I'm a pervert, trust me xD But yeah either way for now our rp will be clean so he doesn't need to worry.)

"I have bad news..." Yylordft sighed and sat on the bed and rubbed Andy's head to calm him down since he knew he liked that and soon Andy had stopped crying. "Aizen knows about Andy. He's the leader of everyone, the top guy. He wants to mark Andy as one of us. Give him a number..." He sighed but was at least glad that hopefully he was unaware of Emily's presence here in the castle. "I don't know what to do...I don't want this life for him. I can't force him into a life of pain and violence."

I gave a sad face when he said this and sighed knowing my dream may in fact come true. I didn't want him to get hurt, I didn't want this for him either, if they found out about Shadow or me bad things would happen. "They'll find out...I had a dream and Kisuke told on you..." I almost broke into tears because of how cruel it was and how the dream had ended. "They plan to murder me in front of you to teach you a lesson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm

(Aww well that's no fun Sad alright then but only for now XD)

I was now really worried about this, "He will find out...I had a dream that they were branding Andy on the back of his neck, but not only that, they were going to brand me as well. I screamed because in my dream, I was screaming from the pain inflicted upon me by that burning brand, but why would they keep me alive if I'm only human? What use would I be to them for them to want to keep me as well?" I asked him but also mentioning the nightmare I had to him wondering if he had any ideas about it. I was now so worried for my Andy. I didn't want him to suffer such tramitizing pain especially since he's only a few hours old.

Mayuri's eyes had widened at this. It did sound like something they would do to him, but he wasn't about to let that happen. "Absolutely not! As a scientist, I refuse to allow the idea of fate to bring me down. I believe that we ourselves can change our fates by simply changing certain events. For instance, the fact you've told me this now prepares me to be able to prevent such a tragedy to occur. If I must suffer for the consequences, I shall, but I'm not going to let you suffer for me deeds as well." He then turned and left the room to go turn himself in. At least this way, he could explain to the head captain that Kaylee shouldn't suffer for his cause, after all it wasn't her fault. She was drunk at the time, an explanation like that would most definitely leave her off of the hook. By doing this, he would also ask the head captain to allow Kaylee and Shadow to live as long as they served as soul reapers as well. They did qualify since their spiritual pressures were both powerful enough.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

(lmfao xD FOR NOW!)

"I will stop this." Yylordft knew this needed to end. He wouldn't make Emily or Andy suffer for what he did, he wouldn't call them mistakes cause it wasn't at all, it was the best choices he had ever made in his life, but the others were not pleased with it. He wouldn't let them torture his fiancee, he would keep Emily safe, she wouldn't be branded and labeled as one of them because it was not a good thing to be them. He felt it was bad for what he was but there was nothing he could do about it. He walked out the door and left to go confront Grimmjow and Findor.

"Stop! You can't!" I ran up to him after setting Shadow down safely on the bed where she wouldn't fall off and hugged him from behind and now crying. I couldn't let him go out like this and get hurt, I knew what would happen if he had told the truth to the head captain or anyone else. I knew even if Shadow and I were spared, something bad would happen to him and I was willing once more to sacrifice myself if he wouldn't get killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 pm

(lol XD)

I was happy that he would do this for Andy and I, but still, I worried for him as well. I didn't want him to get hurt because of me or Andy. I just wanted everything to be as they were when Andy was born, all of us together as a family and us being so happy as well. I didn't want Andy and I to be branded as if we were property, but I also didn't want to let Yylfordt go and get hurt. What do we do? I gently set down Andy on the bed placing pillows by his side so he wouldn't roll off of the bed and begged him, "Don't! You'll only get in more trouble! Please I can't bear the thought of seeing you suffer because of me!"

Mayuri sighed seeing that this was going to be more difficult on him than he thought. He then turned around and hugged her before he said to her, "Don't worry. It'll only be a couple of slashes and that'll be that. Besides, I've had worse in case you haven't noticed the stitchings on my body yet. Please, let me protect you and Shadow from having to suffer for all that's truly my fault. I couldn't bear the thought of having to watch you die because I didn't come clean to the head captain in the first place. I'm going to try and convince him to let you and Shadow stay as long as you both served as soul reapers. Understood?" He knew that this was the only way to save Kaylee and Shadow from death, which was why he had to do this, even if he had to take all of the beatings needed for redemption.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm

((I'll be watching))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

(O_o Now I'me scared. God I can't wait for Raita to be back. Things are just not the same...)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

((I see how it is I am not good enough fine I will just go))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

(No that's not it, it's just that I really miss her and it feels sort of weird for me to be talking to her boyfriend when she's not around. That's just how I am. If you want to join this rp or any of the rp's Kaylee and I made then you're welcome to. I also have a lot of questions that I wanted to ask Raita before she left about something, but now I can't even keep in touch with her. It's not something I would want to ask her in public eyes neither. I was going to ask Kaylee or you even but I wasn't sure if I could.)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

((Well if you have questions feel free to message me I dont mind))
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 pm

(Yeah you can ask me too, in messages please though. And Madara calm down you know we all love you here so don't leave! Plus you can't anyways, I'm your ride home bwahahaha. Your stuck at my house!)

"But..." I sighed knowing there was no convincing him to stop this madness. He was going to go forth with it and was going to fix his mistakes even if it meant getting hurt. I just couldn't stand to watch this. As he left I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back over to Shadow. She was crying as I picked her up and shushed her rubbing her back to calm her down. It was if the Shadow in my dream was the same right now, she didn't want him to get hurt and wanted me to prevent it from happening. I then layed back down and held her. "Just be careful..."

"I have to." Yylordft sighed knowing this wouldn't go down well and it may end up bad but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make in order to protect both of them. "I'll try reasoning but if not...I can't assure of anything good." he said and kissed her forehead making his way for the door, turned and smiled, then walked out heading towards Grimmjow's room where he probably was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm

(lol)

I couldn't bear the thought of seeing Yylfordt get hurt for my sake, but I couldn't stop him. If his reasonings work, then everything would be alright, would they? I didn't know what to think now. I then heard Andy crying for food after and picked him up from the bed as I sat down and uncovered one of my breasts to nurse him. I winced at times when he nibbled on my nipple while sucking on it, but he didn't leave a mark, so I was alright with that. Still, I worried for Yylfordt because knowing the arrancars, if he went against his orders, he could get hurt.

Meanwhile, once Mayuri had entered the court and faced the head captain, he bowed down and confessed to him that he had impregnated a human girl and that the child was born. He then explained to him that she had no fault in it for he took advantage of her while she was intoxicated and kept her as sort of a prisoner to be his and his alone. He then pleaded to spare their lives and let him take the blame on the condition that they serve the seretei as soul reapers. He even told him about their spiritual energy and how qualified it made them to be soul reapers. He had hoped that this would work since this was a long shot, but the only shot he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next