AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I could easily tell he was messing with me but was growling after he used that hand extension thing again and pulled me back over to him then plopped a squat on the floor criss cross with my legs and arms folded pouting.
"Your a jerk." I frowned getting back at him, he somehow knew how to get under my skin and I would pay him back by annoying him too. I still couldn't believe the tests were positive though. Of all the people I had to be married to, it was this creep? "Alright but if I'm her I aint marrying you, creep." I teased and stuck my tongue out, I figured this would get under his skin and that's exactly where I wanted him. I did after all like fights like these, they sometimes got fun.

He nodded as you two went back to the room. It was actually fairly large come to think of it. He closed and locked the door behind them in case any unwanted visitors came in or knocked. He knew he couldn't hide her here forever and keep her cooped up in just this room but there wasn't many other options. Until the time came and he could find an alternative this would have to suffice for the time being. He hoped it would be alright and she wouldn't get too annoyed by being in here for so long but there wasn't much to be done yet.
"I hope this is alright, staying here for now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm

I nodded understandingly. I was glad as well that he was doing what he could to protect me, even if I had to stay in the room cooped up like a caged bird. I then said to him, "It's alright. I'm just happy that you would do all of this for me." I then walked over to him and hugged him once again. I also remembered that he had a case of the roman hands and russian fingers (lol), but I didn't mind at all this time.

Mayuri only tsked at that and but then smirked and said to her, "You've already taken it. Remember when a sword appeared in your hands? That was Lanna's zanpaktou." He was dead on the money now. "By the way, that bite mark on your neck it the equivalent of a wedding ring. So there is no need for a ceremony." He added with a wide smirk and a cackle to get under her skin once again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

I couldn't believe it! That's why I had that mark on my neck that only I could see and no one else? It looked like a snake bite so I assumed it was a snake who bit me when I was a kid or something. I couldn't believe it was him who had done that all along and it carried onto my skin even in this life and not just lanna's body. But that would explain the sword also if it was hers, I wondered where it came from, it must have been her summoning or something.
"Anywaaaaays. Can I leave and go home now?" I asked. I was still worried about Emily after all this time, I hoped that arrancar didn't inflict any harm to her or something.

Yylordft felt bad for the problem but that was all he could really do. "If you'd like we can take a walk outside." he knew there wasn't much out there besides an entire desert and other monster's like meno's and such but he could care less, he would kill them if they tried to attack either of them. But he knew she may want to get out of here since there really wasn't that much to do cramped up in the room like they were now like caged animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:39 am

I knew what was out there as well as he did. I also didn't want him to get hurt at my expence. I then shook my head and said, "It's alright. Besides, I'm still taking all of this in. It's just that all of this was so sudden." I was actually glad he would do that for me, but I didn't want to get him in some kind of trouble. I then looked around and saw a picture of me getting impaled by Aizen's zanpaktou. I gasped at first till I remembered that Yylfordt was taking a picture of me at the time just before Aizen did what he did. "How could you keep something like that?" I complained since to me it was a nightmare to remember.

"Oh no. I'm afraid I'll have to report this to Captain Yamamoto. I want to see his eyes pop out when he hears about this." He then got out of his chair and grabbed Kaylee by the collar of her shirt dragging her with him to the captain's meeting room. He was so glad all of the results came out possitive whether he showed it or not. One, he got to have his wife back, and two, he won't get in so much trouble now with his results. After entering the captain's meeting room, he bowed to Captain Yamamoto before he showed him the results.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

"So I remember that look on his face, and can wipe it off his face once he's dead by my hands." he mentioned, otherwise he would have never kept it. He needed that memory to stay in his head even if it was awful, needed to remember his vengeance and not to let himself forget about Emily. He wanted to get rid of it but, something told him not to so he decided to keep it even with all the pain it caused in his heart. "Aizen will soon perish. I will make sure of it." he said and clenched his hands tightly into fists.

"Do you always gotta drag me?!" I yelled at him since he didn't seem to understand I did have two feet of my own to walk on and I didn't need my butt being dragged across the dirty ground all the time or hurt it so it would burn when I sat down. Once we got there I noticed it was that old guy in his seat again and he was the one who gave permission to this Mayuri gave to do his research. I just hoped he wouldn't let this guy keep me either though now that he found out I was his wife's reincarnation. And I still couldn't believe he thought I was married to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I now saw his heat had become blacker than back then. It saddened my own heart to see him like this. I then said to him, "You don't have to worry about that any more. I understand you want to get back at him for what he did to me, but I'm here now and I don't want to lose you again." I said this to him because I knew that if Yylfordt had fought Aizen, then he would end up dead and I didn't want to even think about that.

"I wouldn't have to if you would behave and be more cooperative." Mayuri mentioned. He then awaited the head captain's response. He had hoped that maybe he could keep her. In a way through Kaylee, he hoped to get his wife back. He had missed her so much that his method of torcher had become more cruel and sadistic just to satisfy the emptinees in his heart that Lanna took with her when she died by his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm

He understood what she meant by that and knew even if he did fight aizen he was only an espada, he couldn't guarantee he would survive and defeat Aizen. He was a powerful man and could probably kill Yylordft with one single strike, so such a task could not be done, even if he wished for it. Emily was right, both of them were here now and that was all that mattered right now, he didn't need to worry about revenge and such, as long as she stayed by his side though he felt like he could take on the world and do anything, she supplied him with that feeling. And he loved it, and her.
"Then I won't try anything. I promise." he said, he knew he was saying a lot and giving her this vow but hoped he could keep it, even if Aizen got on his nerves.

"Well maybe if you weren't such an ass I would be more cooperative, and nicer!"
I crossed my arms once he finally let my collar of my shirt go as I stood there with him in front of the head commander. I didn't know what he was going to answer after Mayuri gave his report about the results. So the both of us waited.
The old man then tensed his fingers that was wrapped around his cane in front of him, overlooking me and scanning my characteristics.
"She does look like the former Vice-Captain of Squad 12. If she agrees, she will be placed once more as the vice-captain and Nemu Kurotsuchi will be moved down to third seat. Do you agree with such terms, Captain Kurotsuchi?" he asked, he needed to know if he preferred his older vice-captain over his artificial daughter.
When I heard them say Nemu kurotsuchi I knew that the two had the same last name, was this his other wife or something? I never heard about her or saw her face so I was confused. But the head commander said if the captain asked me to be his lieutenant it would be up to me. I didn't know if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:43 pm

I was glad that he promised this for me and put the photo of my death face down before I embraced him tightly. I also remembered I was pregnant at the time as well which brought tears to my eyes that the baby didn't make it neither. It almost breaks my heart as a mother to lose her child as well as her love. I hid my tears so that Yylfordt wouldn't notice since I didn't want him to see me cry, ever. It always showed my most vulnerable side.

Mayuri was very pleased with the offer given to him, but knew you might not except it, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to try. "So what do you say, Kaylee? Would you like to be my vice-captain? You'll get to learn how to use your zanpaktou." He was now trying to sweeten the deal with an offer that he had hoped would be tempting to you. He figured it would give him a better chance of having you by his side once again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Feeling this tight embrace from her, he closed his eyes and held her in his arms. This feeling, he didn't want it to leave, nor her. This was his world, and it was back in his arms finally once again. Once letting go of the hug, he grabbed the photo off the desk, took one last look at it then through it into the garbage, he didn't it anymore and none of that sorrow should return and worsen his feelings. He knew he lost his child and her that day, but now he regained her back, and maybe the baby once more soon...

It was a big decision, I still didn't really know where I was or who everyone was, and now he was asking me to stay and be his Vice-Captain. I didn't live here, I lived in the human world. Sure, both worlds were full of chaos and destruction but I wasn't sure which one was safer, which one would protect me more. Even if this guy sort of gave me the creeps, I guessed I outta at least give him a chance as I shook my head.
"I guess so..." I said with my hands in my pockets since I was wearing skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

I wiped away my tears before Yylfordt could notice so that I wouldn't worry him about it. Now I knew why he drank so much, cause I was starting to feel like having a drink myself. I remembered that the last time I got drunk with Yylfordt was the night before I got pregnant with our child. I then began to wonder if it was possible for history to repeat itself like that. I didn't want to ask since I remembered how Yylfordt didn't like it when I asked a lot of questions, and yet he's changed a lot since that day. Did he really miss me that much?

Mayuri was pleased with your decision then turned to face Captain Yamamoto. "It seems she's made up her mind." He said to him as if saying she wants to join us after all. He knew Nemu would have to be replaced but he didn't care. For all he cared, Nemu was expendable either way. If she had been broken, he would just fix her up. Since he did create her, he felt he could do whatever he pleased to her, except there were certain things he wouldn't even do with Nemu.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Yylordft then began to wonder, as he use to often times what his child may have looked like, and if it would have been a boy or a girl, he wouldn't have known. He wondered if it would look more like him or it's mother Emily, or just a combination of both. Either way he knew the child would have been loved regardless of it's appearance and would still be beautiful either way. He then walked back over to Emily and sat down on the bed with her. "So, what would you like to do?" he asked her since he didn't have much in mind now.

"Very well then. She will now be the new Vice-Captain of Squad Twelve. You are both dismissed." Yamamoto told us as the two of us then left to head back to the division. My hands we're still in my pocket and I could feel my cell and my ipod in both pockets, I wondered if either would work in this world but wasn't going to check it out right now since it would probably be rude and I didn't want to get scolded by him again. It was bad enough he was rude. Once we got back and passed through the gates I then looked at him. "I'm guessing now I gotta live here right? I can't go back home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

I honestly didn't know what to do now. It had been so long since I had been with Yylfordt once again. "What do you usually do around here?" I asked him to see if he had any ideas of anything fun we could do. I wondered if it was safe to ask about trying to have a child again, but I figured it was way too soon for that sort of fun.

"That's right. You're catching on pretty quickly, little one." He answered her in a sort of patronizing manner. He may have known she was his reincarnated wife, but to him at the time she seemed more like a child than his wife. But then again, he remembered Lanna being that way at times as well. It made him chuckle a bit at the times when she and he would have these little fights and childish arguements.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I didn't like how he called me little one either. He may have been a lot older than me but I was still very mature for my age, people just didn't give me enough credit for it. Actually back home I was considered very smart too. But just now thinking about it, I wondered how old he was and for me to be the age I was and being "married" to him made me feel a little bit weird. "Fine, I can handle that..." I guess I wouldn't mind living here, I hated my home life at home anyways. I just didn't know how he was going to treat me from now on though, or was he going to treat me just like Lanna? I figured maybe I needed to get used to who I was. Still, i was following him, I didn't really know what to do now that I was a vice-captain.

"Whatever you'd like." he honestly didn't do much around here, in fact he could do whatever he wanted to be honest. Also he was usually sent out on some types of assignments so he wasn't always here in his room or home. He then leaned over her and placed his lips softly against hers and gazed into her eyes with lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:29 pm

After the kiss I recieved from Yylfordt, I noticed the lustful look he was giving me. I was surprised that he was ready for this right now, but then again, it probably had been so long for him since the last time. I giggled at this and decided to joke around by asking him trying to act innocent, "Is this a staring contest or something?" I wanted to see just how much he still remembered about me this way. Plus, it was fun to tease him like this.

Mayuri stopped at his study room and said to her as a heads up, "Don't expect a luxury just because you're my reincarnated wife. Lanna was never one to laze around all she wanted and neither should you. Understood?" He wanted to make it very clear that being a vice-captain was no fun and games. He wanted her to understand it's not easy being second in command of a division at all and that sacrifices must be made once in a while. He didn't want to end up with a free-loader as his right wing man, or woman in this case.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm

When he said this I began to laugh out loud. "Heh. You obviously know nothing about me to say something like that. I won't slack off. And I can quit if I feel like it, after all...You need me now don't you? It would be a problem if I just left out of the blue." I knew this would make him angry, it was like I was saying as his woman I would leave him, not just that but I would crush all his hopes for power in his vice-captain. Now that I thought about it, I was starting to think like Lanna and now even act like her unknowingly, that sentence right there was something she would have said.

Yylordft technically wasn't inferring such a thing but the lust in his eyes longed to keep her by his side and not let her leave at all. A lust that only he gave for her and no one else. "No...Is it so bad to look at your beauty?" he was teasing her now, since often times he would like to play little games like this with her. They never took it too far but it was a fun thing to do with each other to pass the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I tried to hide my small pink tint now and said to him, "No but it is rude to stare. Did you know that? It gives someone the impression that something's wrong with them." Now what will he have to say to that I wondered. It was so fun playing this little game with him. Trying to figure out which one of us was the most dominant in this relationship.

"It would be considered an offense to the soul society as well. So I'd be more careful about what I say or do if I were you." He said to her as a warning, not a threat. Foolish girl who does she think she is to believe she could just quit and be on her way if she wanted to. This wasn't the human world where you could quit whenever you wanted to. There were processes that needed to be made for that sort of thing. Plus, he wouldn't allow it, not after all he had been through. He showed her around the place in case she didn't remember it from her past life. He even showed her her old room.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I smirked after what he said, I knew I got under his skin and I loved it, it was like I was in control of him and had him in the palm of my hand. Even so I wasn't that cruel, I wasn't going to make things hard for him since they probably already were as it was. After he showed me around I then began to walk off. "I'm heading to the training grounds. I'll catch up with you later." I said and then was gone. I wanted to get to work immediately. I loved to fight, I loved violence, and I was a killing machine, just like Lanna did. So now I was going to practice making that sword appear again and train with it.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're perfect."
he smiled and used his fingers to move his hair out of his eyes. While he sat there he liked to mess with her but was admittedly getting a little bored. True, she could occupy him for time to pass but that distraction only lasted for so long. He needed something to do, not just talk all day long.
"Then if that's so, why do you stare right back at me that way?" he smirked now having her cornered and right where he wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:34 pm

"Well I thought it was a staring contest." I said using my first joke now as an excuse. A bad display of weakness it truly was. Repeating something in a battle like this. I soon saw that he had me cornered and that this battle was lost for certain. Once again he claims the victory and ends up with the grand prize, me. It had always been like this, and I hoped that things would be a bit different now that I've been reincarnated, but I guess some things never change after all.

Mayuri watched from a distance. He soon smirked realizing that she as Lanna had never changed when it came to not only the little battles they would have, but the actual blood thirsty attitude she always had when it came to fighting real battles. He loved it. It would excite him only to see what horrors you would have in store for your victims. He was a sadistic man, so your blood thirst was one of the things that made you irrisistable to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

As I trained and practiced, I knew my swords name cause it spoke to me when I summoned it about an hour ago. With my memories in tact, I should be able to activate the shikai and bankai as well, but for now I didn't want to overexert myself just yet so I would try summoning shikai.
"Hitogoroshi!" I learned now that the name hitogoroshi in the English language meant Murder or murderer, a true name for myself should I say. Even when I wasn't Lanna, I always had that evil aura about me that craved to shed blood and guts.
As the shikai activated the sword now changed into a staff looking weapon with a hold in the middle of it. On the two sides were a pointed edge and was like a bottle that inside carried black flames, or to others looked like fumes, in fact maybe even a poison?

Example: (except imagine it as I described it but this is the basis of the staff)

Reincarnation - Page 3 31YwM0U1F7L._SL500_AA300_

He just smiled knowing he won this battle but still there was the war to win. Though come to think of it, he would win that too, since the war was fought for her and he was the only competitor. At least he thought so, come to think of it he began to remember that one soul reaper that loved her in the past, while she was dead he found out somehow from one of the other espada when they infiltrated the seretei and he wanted revenge on Yylordft, but he's been avoiding him ever since. He just hoped Emily didn't have feelings for him at all, or would ever leave him for Renji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

(hey u should check out my bio, there's not much in it but there's a photo of me holding Andy as a little kid.)

I noticed the look on Yylfordt's face now and was a bit concerned now. "Is something wrong this time?" I asked him seeing as how he seemed a bit distracted this time, which has never happened before even in my past life. I then moved my hand in front of his face to see if he was focused or not and waited for him to respond to that.

Mayuri was now impressed she remembered her sword's name now. It was pretty quick for someone who had only recently learned she was a reincarnation of a soul reaper. He continued to watch her now more intently waiting to see what more surprises she had in store for these training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:18 pm

(Awww he's so cute ^^ I may post pics of shadow now come to think of it, idk yet though hehe.)

Yylordft blinked when she began to wave her hand in his face then looked at her. "Hm? Oh. No nothing. Why do you ask?" he didn't want to bring that guy up or mention his despicable name, just thinking about him even got his blood boiling, that guy really pissed him off a lot too. He acted innocent and cool but he was a nuisance over all on the inside. Though he didn't want to get Emily down because of him looking upset so he tried to change his attitude to a more positive outlook.

An hour and a half more had passed and I could see up in the sky it was getting dark and it was late. I knew I should probably head to bed in my new room in my new home, in my new life. I need to get use to it now. I had a few cuts and bruises from training as I sheathed the sword and it disappeared since I had no where to carry on me but I could always recall it back. For now I headed back inside the division to get ready for bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:44 pm

(Lol well if you want to find good bases you should check out Deviant art incase you haven't already.)

"What is it?" I asked now knowing he was trying to cover it up. Knowing him he might either be a jerk and tell me it's none of my damn business or something like that, or he might make up some excuse to distract me from the truth. They both usually work because the first one will just get me pissed off and the other one would make me figure he doesn't want to talk about it and leave it be.

Mayuri became exhausted as well after watching Kaylee train for so long. He was glad to have his old wife back even if she was in a different life time. He then returned to his room to rest for the night and maybe do a little research if he can in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:57 pm

(Yeah, I already have some pics of her but I need to edit a new one. I haven't edited in awhile and need to brush up on my skills ;D)

He then looked at her and slightly frowned but knew she was only curious to know about what was on his mind but he didn't want to ruin her mood either.
"Just thinking...About that Renji. Did you...Ever have feelings for him back at any point?" he knew he probably shouldn't ask such a question cause he might be hurt by the answers he got but it was still a nice thing to know. Even if he didn't like that guy, if she ever liked him, maybe he had a quality in him Yylordft needed to obtain, he wanted to be perfect for her after all.

I got back to my room, it was slightly decorated but sort of dull at the same time. Not like my room back at home with posters all over my walls to give it some color. I knew things were changing now. I then looked in the drawers and found there was Lanna's old clothing in here, unlucky for me nothing in there looks comfortable to sleep in. So instead for the night I just slept in my T-shirt and underwear as I crawled into bed. I looked up at the ceiling in deep thought. I couldn't force myself to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:05 am

(ok Very Happy thats a good idea)

I was a bit surprised Yylfordt would ask this question at first. Now I could see he was jealous of Renji. Of all people, he was jealous of Renji?! The thought made me giggle and almost laugh out loud. It was just so funny how he was so jealous of Renji when I never really liked Renji that much. Sure Renji was nice to me, but he was too nice to me. I didn't like it when people were to soft with me. I wanted a hard man, not a softy. "Yylfordt I can't believe you're actually jealous of him. The guy is a total softy, so I never liked him like that."

The next morning Mayuri was up early doing research. He didn't bother waking up Kaylee for her first day. He wanted her to learn to be responsible enough to get up early on her own so that she could get to work on time. It was cruel of him to do so, but he felt that was the only way she could learn.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:10 am

With a sigh of relief though no showing it, Yylordft was glad to hear this from her own mouth admitting that she never liked him in that way and was glad to have gotten that off his shoulders. Now no longer did he have to ever have that worry in the back of his head. Regardless to say he didn't think Emily would ever leave him but, always wondered if she would leave him for Renji. He knew it was probably not true but it couldn't help but to be thought of and let in as a possibility, expect the worst.
"That's good to know, you had me worried there for a while."

Morning soon came and my alarm on my desk next to me went off. I groaned and rolled over to see the time, it was noon, I was never a morning person, I loved to sleep in and I didn't want to get up but I knew now that I probably should if I'm now a vice-captain, he never said I had today off so he was probably going to be putting me to work. I saw the normal wear in the drawers that Lanna use to wear and put them on, I felt weird, like I was in someone elses clothes and not my own but at the same time it felt right and it felt like my own clothes. I then left my room to the captain's quarters, once I got there I knocked wondering if he was even up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: