AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:45 am

My eyes widened when he had said this to me. There was just no way, but the evidense was there. Still, there were so many questions that needed to be answered, but I didn't want to get into much detail at the moment. I needed time to breathe from all of this. Even with what he said, I still didn't remember him at all. "I'm sorry but I still don't remember you. I don't think you're lying, but I think I would remember this if I really was a reincarnation."

Mayuri soon made it to one of the rooms, the one Kaylee was in, after having to outwit some of the arrancars that tried to stop him. "Oh look it's one of the humans from the park. Didn't I tell you to run? It appears you were the slow poke out of the two." He knew this was the girl he was after and now he could go back to the seretei along with her. He then held one hand out to her and said, "Come with me if you want to live. You never know what these arrancars might do to you."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:20 am

Yylordft knew she may not believe him at first but at the same time there was the possibility she might. For now it looked like things were going smoothly, after all, she wasn't freaking out and rampaging now was she?
"By the way I probably Should mention our child too..." he said but knew that strictly wasn't the point right now. "Either way, if your reincarnated your not suppose to remember your life. It's normal. Why I don't remember my human life take for example."
Oh the madness. Being nice, having to contain his temper. Couldn't she just remember it and that's it? He wouldn't have to go into detail and tell a damn story in the midst of it all. It was a nuissance. If only she was as gullible and was easy to believe what she was told this would go a lot more faster.

I looked up and saw the same soul reaper from earlier. I was sure that he was lying and that soul reapers were the good guys unless the time era it was switched around. He offered me his hand and that we would leave but I didn't want to leave Emily behind and shook my head. I wasn't just going to leave her here. This man though...Something about him felt off. Not to say it didn't feel right but, his aura felt sadistic, even if I was one for violence. I finally took his hand though, hoping maybe he really could save me and took this chance even if he was really the bad guy who would kill me. I then looked up at him.
"Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:41 pm

(please don't let this part happen in the Soul Reaper rp as well)

I was shocked by the part about the child. I then began to remember something about being pregnant, which was imposible because I was a virgin. I then remembered that I was stabbed in the back as Aizen's zanpaktou drove into my back and through the center of my chest while I was looking to be in my 2nd trimester(6 months pregnant). I was shocked by all of this. I then turned to look away from Yylfordt so that I could unbutton my pj shirt and there it was. I straight cut right on my cleavage line, only this cut was pretty deep so it was now a scar as well. Overwhelmed by the ugly truth, my body fell limp onto the ground unconscious. I didn't get to unbutton my shirt so the scar was still exposed.

"Kurotsuchi Mayuri." He simply answered with a wide smirk before openning a garganta and leading her inside of it. They were now in the Soul Society, inside the seretei. After the garganta closed, he commanded her, "Follow me." He then dragged her off to his lab so that he could run some tests on her, but none that would kill her of course. He didn't want to lose his once in a lifetime opportunity to have his love back in his arms once more. He may have been cruel and sadistic, but he still had a heart for her and only for his Lanna.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:17 am

I still didn't want to follow him since I didn't want to leave Emily behind but hoped maybe she was already rescued by another one of the soul reapers or he would come back to get her. As we headed to the research lab, that name repeated in the back of my head, I knew it somewhere...Why did it sound so familiar? Just as I was about to remember, my head throbbed and felt like a bull dozer crashing into me as I broke down to my knee's gripping my head in pain. It wouldn't let me retrieve those memories, that, or it couldn't handle all the pain and burdens that came with it. Then a memory shot through my head of the twelfth division, shinigami walking around with their swords, the place looked familiar and it felt like it was my home...But now in the present, I was here again. Again? I had been here before? I was all so confused, and still my head hurt badly.
"I...shouldn't be here." was all I could say. If my head was hurting this bad, it must have meant this was a bad place and danger would befall of me the deeper I walked into the place. I backed up away from it, shaking my head. Whatever was inside, it couldn't be good at all...

Yylordft quickly caught you before you could fall as you passed out and held you up, fixing your body so he carried you bridal style. He would take you to your two's old home in hueco mundo and set you down on you're guys bed to rest. He knew maybe it was too much information for her to be able to handle and was beating on himself over and over in his mind for thinking otherwise. He should have been more patient when telling the truth. He didn't take it slowly and now this was the outcome and condition. He pulled her shirt down over her scar and buttoned it back up, pulling the blankets over her and sat in the corner of the room, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:20 am

After a while, I finally awoke, but I wasn't back home as I hoped to be. I wanted this to be only a dream but it turned out it wasn't. I couldn't see much since it was dark, but I wasn't going to just sit here and do nothing. Getting out of the bed, I looked around this room I was in. There were photo's of that same arrancar but he was with a woman who seemed to be six months pregnant. The scary part was that that woman looked just like me. There weren't any photos of a baby or a child, so it was safe to assume that the woman was killed along with the child. I then thought about it and felt that this arrancar must have been in such horrible emotional pain after that. Maybe that was why he seemed so excited to see me. He must have really thought I was his reincarnated mate, but that can't be. The last time I believed in such nonsense it made me vulnerable to heartbreak and betrayel. I'm not going to let this arrancar fool me as well as the others did.

Mayuri had noticed how you were holding your head in such throbbing pain. He was a bit curious about it and looked more closely at you to see what was wrong. He also sighed figuring you didn't want to come with him, but once you entered the seretei, that was the point of no return. He picked you up bridal style and brought you inside of his lab whether you liked it or not. "It's time to face your demons, Kaylee, or should I say, Lanna." He said to her in such a serious yet almost teasingly fashion. He had already brought you back into his arms, and he wasn't going to let go, not ever again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:17 pm

"Wha-" before I could say anything he picked me up and was carrying me inside into the place my head told me not to go, it was a bad place filled with terrible memories but also good ones, but of course revealing the good ones would have to show the bad ones too, which were far worse. As we deepened ourselves inside the building more memories fled back into my head but as we reached the door to the operating room where he was planning to dissect me or whatever, the most brutal memory of all hit and crashed into my brain, my death...
I saw him, the man holding me killing a girl that looked almost the same as me. She looked really pretty in fact but much more mature and slightly older. He was murdering her, as he held her in his arms. I could feel all the pain she was feeling, why was he hurting this innocent woman? I couldn't figure it out but it began to make me cry as I quickly squirmed until he dropped me and began to run away from the door and him. "D-Don't kill me please!" I pleaded while still sobbing and running. I knew I had to get as far away from this man as possible, maybe that arrancar was right after all, he meant bad news. But how did he know my name? And who's name was he calling me by? Who was this Lanna person? My heart throbbed but still I kept running, even if my feet wanted to give out I would keep pushing myself. I wouldn't die in a place like this...

Yylordft, even though he was waiting for Emily to wake up, had fallen asleep himself in the chair in the corner of the room. His head was sideways resting on air as if it was a pillow but he looked like he had passed out from over exerting too much energy. His excitement must have gotten the best of him and this was the aftermath. As she looked around, he was unaware but this was there room when she use to live with him. In his dreams, all he knew was that he was happy in this state, he fell asleep glad, and for once he wasn't always angry. Her death made him a much more violent person in fact...Which was why he was so cruel now a days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:42 pm

I turned around to look for a lamp or some kind of way. Once I turned back to the bed. I noticed that Yylfordt was sleeping on the chair. I was shocked at first, but then I felt that he must have been through a lot of pain, even after losing a love and a child all at once. I pittied him but not in a bad way. I tried my best not to wake him up as I moved him to the bed. I put him on the middle of it carefully and felt stupid after realizing I placed him on top of the covers. I then tugged the covers out from underneath him and covered him with it. I figured there was no way out of this place so I figured I should make the best of this, besides it seemed that I was much safer staying with him.

Mayuri sighed seeing she only remembered the bad memories. The only reason why he killed her was because she was out of control that day. She was about to kill him. If that had happened then all his research would've gone down the drain. He used his left hand to go after her by shooting it, being a mechanical hand, at her direction with perfect aim. He stood there and waited for his extended mechanical arm to keep extending till it grabbed any part of her. Even if he had gotten her by the hair, that would've been enough for him. She shouldn't have ran in the first place, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:00 pm

As I was running I turned my head to look back and saw the arm extending as my eyes widened even more. I quickly was evasive and ducked down so it would fly past me, so I ran to the side instead and down one of the alley ways until I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up and saw a man smiling, it looked like the smile was plastered to his face. Until then he frowned seeing me crying and saw the fear in my eyes, though I couldn't see his eyes in general. I saw the white captains haori on him, but then seeing his face more memories came into my head, he use to be a friend of that girls that I saw in the last flash back. His name was Captain Ichimaru. My lips trembled as he bent down to his knee's and patted my head moving my hair out of my eyes and still frowned.
"Oi, you look like someone I use to know...Why're you scared?" He asked but I was still trembling. I hoped to god that maybe this guy would save me and if he was nice enough to not bring any harm and would stop the other man.
"I-I.." i was barely able to speak, I couldn't find the words to say anything back to him as I shook my head conjuring up the words. "I-I was kidnapped and brought here. Please, you have to help me get out of here." I mumbled to him and pleaded.

Soon Yylordft woke up laying on his bed and shot up once he remembered what happened, looking around the room frantically hoping it wasn't all just a dream and Emily wasn't gone. Then he saw her standing there looking at him and he gave a small smile feeling like an idiot for panicking when he should have remained calm. He then sighed and sat up noticing he didn't have the blanket on him so he didn't need to even pull it off of him.
"What happened? How did I get onto the bed?" last he remembered was that she was on the bed and he was sleeping on the chair but now it was the other way around.

(Can you maybe play Gin for me too please? Unless you dunno how to play him then I can do it myself.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

(ok)

I was surprised that he woke up just as I was about to cover him with the covers. "Umm...you were sleeping in a bad position on the chair which could've caused you to fall off and break your neck, but luckally you fell on the bed instead." I wasn't going to admit that I put him there. It's just too embarrassing. I quickly let go of the covers so that he wouldn't ask anymore questions. I can only come up with a good lie once at a time.

Gin smiled his twisted smile once again. He knew he could take advantage of this. "Don't worry. You're in good hands now. Tell me, who was the kidnapper who brought you here?" He planned to cause chaos among the soul reapers so that the arrancars and espadas could invade the Seretei with no problems what so ever. Meanwhile, Mayuri was pissed that his arm didn't reach her so he retracted it back to his joints and knew that now he had to go after her himself. Once he had found her, he was surprised to see Gin with her and sighed. "Leave this one to me. She's my subject now." Gin only smiled and stepped in his way. "My my, I wonder what the soul society would have to say about this. Bringing a human here in the seretei who is still alive from the human world? I believe that would be considered a cruel offense, don't you agree?" Mayuri only glared at the man standing in his way. He now knew he was going to hear a lot from the other captains thanks to this creep. However, he wasn't about to let that happen. "And why should you care, Gin? It's only one mesely little human girl. I'm sure that no one would mind or even care of what I'll do to her with my will." What he didn't know was that another captain, Sajin Komamura, happened to be standing there. He glared at Mayuri for what he said and said to him, "Captain Kurotsushi, you'll be hearing from Captain Yamamoto about this!" He then left to report this to the head captain. Mayuri was in trouble now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:54 pm

(Aww I got may-may in trouble xD Oh by the way, when I/Lanna come back reincarnated, things happen and that's how their daughter shadow comes about...Just a heads up xD)

When I heard him say "no one will care what I do to her with my will" I could only think of the awful bad things he may have wanted to bring upon me. Was he planning to kill me? Rape me? Dissect me? Torture me? Starve me? I couldn't possibly comprehend what this guy had in mind. But this Gin person, I didn't like the look he was giving me. He looked as though he was going to use me for some type of evil plan, like he really didn't want to hurt me. Though, when I saw the man with the helmet walking away I somehow remembered his name to and the girl in my visions was friends with him. I was now thinking this place all together wasn't safe, where could I find someone who wouldn't hurt me? I needed to get out of here...My fear was getting the best of me, as all of a sudden out of no where a zanpakuto appeared in my hand, the same as that girls but I didn't know that yet. It was my old sword, Hitogoroshi. I unsheathed it and held it in front of me to defend myself from both of them. I didn't care where it came from, if it could save me then that's all that mattered.
"Get away from me or I'll kill either of you!" Lucky for me, at home I use to train with swords so I knew how to use it.

"Ah." he said and looked down at his hands at first then back at her. He wasn't in the mood to sleep, he was excited still that Emily was back and wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and not let her run away or slip from his hands again. He hoped he didn't scare her too much last time that made her pass out.
"I'm sorry about earlier." he bit his tongue, couldn't believe he was apologizing but here he was doing just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:08 pm

(lol ok XD btw me and Yylfordt have a son in both rps. His name is Andy. can you be one of the other captains?)

I was a bit surprised now. An arrancar apologizing to me. "Wow and I thought arrancars didn't have any hearts." I then smiled a bit and said, "It's ok. It wasn't you, I just had a bad vision that was all." I then got a little serious now since he was right after all. I was his reincarnated mate. "So it's true huh? About what you said earlier." I asked him seriously. I didn't know what else to say or do. I may have remembered a little bit now, but I was still myself.

Gin sighed seeing this girl was going to be a nuissanse, but then again, he could also use this to his advantage if another captain had showed up. When he saw some other captains respond to Sajin's report, he said to them, "Look at the state this poor child is in. Mayuri what could you have possibly said or done to her to want to attack all of us when you seemed to be the only one handling her?" Sajin glared at Mayuri for this but Mayuri instead of glaring back, he glared only at Gin. "How dare you make such assumptions! She took off before I could even set her down on her feet!" "Exactly" Gin stated smiling to himself wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:20 pm

(Sure I can do that ^^ And should I make the son alive in the other rp then and not this one since he was killed?)

"Your scaring the girl. Now now, put the sword down girlie." came a calm voice trying to calm and sooth her. He had on a hat and a flowered patten haori on him. It was Kyoraku. He was standing beside the captain commander Yamamoto as they walked up. Everyone was surrounding me as I had my back against a wall, I had no where to run, I was nearly cornered and the person closest to me was Gin who was still creeping me out.
"What is the meaning of this, Captain Kurotsuchi, explain yourself!" boomed the voice of the head captain. He wondered who on earth gave this woman a sword or if she had stolen it from the division. Either way, he had never given Captain kurotsuchi permission to go to the precipe world to bring back a human. It was only to annihilate the threat of a hollow that was out of control. Looks like he picked up a souvenir along the way.
These people were all freaking me out, I didn't know what to do anymore and this was getting out of hand. Was I going to die here? Would this be the end? I was petrified of what was to become of me now.
"You see cap'in...He probably has something up his sleeve and was plannin' somethin' with her." Gin retorted in reply. He loved to get the other captains in trouble and make himself look innocent even in whatever he did. Good or bad. It could never be his fault but someone else would need to take the blame, this was his way of getting around with things. I still didn't know what to do, I had to do something soon or they may kill me. I couldn't die now, I was too young. But at the same time maybe I deserved to die...

Yylordft then got up out of the bed and gave the girl a hug. He missed that feeling of holding her, he missed her in general. He hated how she was gone, how he had changed, how he was alone. And now this had occured, it was like he had a second chance and she wasn't going anywhere from now on. He would hope to keep her here but not force it if she didn't want that. That's when he decided he should probably ask before he got so caught up in the thought he would forget to ask the question.
"Stay with me, here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:23 pm

(yes please, but you forgot my part)

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

(No i didn't, re-read it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

(woops my bad lol)

I was surprised he was going to ask me instead of keeping me here against my will. "You've really changed, you know that?" I said to him as if I was her again as I slowly hugged him back. I then nodded before I asked him, "Why else did you bite me back then?" Now I had remembered everything. I also remembered how he always had a stash of alcohol hidden somewhere and wondered if he still had it. I then saw a small fridge and opened it to see there was more alcohol in it than the last time I was alive as Emily. "You didn't use to have this much alcohol before..." I said to him curiously.

Mayuri saw the predicament he was in now and didn't like it one bit. He was now in deep trouble. "I didn't do anything to her. Besides, take a good look at her. Doesn't she remind you of anyone any of you once knew?" He wanted to see now if they remembered her or not. If they did, there were two possiblities. One they would think Mayuri thought it was Lanna and forgive him, or they would wonder if he was going to test her to see if reincarnations do exist. If that happens then who knows what will happen to him now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Gin of course besides Sajin was the first to know I was Lanna. He had recognized me but never said anything cause he just wanted to get Mayuri in a bit of trouble for fun, he liked a good show that kept him entertained after all. Then he looked down at me and smiled his usual creepy smile.
"Well, maybe she's that girl or maybe she aint." he wanted to see how this would go. He was one of the very few who knew of Mayuri's and Lanna's relationship and still wanted to get under the scientists skin. He knew Mayuri missed her but was in denial, and knew he of course would pick up any girl that looked like her, but it wasn't for certain i was her, no one had any proof yet. Everyone was talking about this Lanna girl in front of me, or that I looked like her, was that the girl in my visions? It had to be. I was gong to bet it was and would take a chance with it.
"Lanna?" I said trying to convince them, if I admitted I was her, maybe they would leave me alone, but maybe not. "My name's Kaylee...But I saw her, in my head."
The captain commander was surprised to hear this. That name had not been spoken of for years, it was confirmed that she was a traitor of the gotei 13, that she abandoned everyone, but no one knew the truth of what Mayuri did to her. He then turned away from me to look at the cynical scientist.
"Captain Kurotsuchi, if this girl really is the former vice-captain, you will report back to me. I grant you permission to look into this matter." he then dismissed everyone else as they began to walk away. I felt bad now being left alone once again with this creepy man. I knew I had dug myself a hole from this...

Yylordft scratched the back of his head as he was embarrassed that she found his stash of alcohol. He knew she didn't really approve of his drinking but he couldn't help it once she was gone, it was his alternative to cope with the pain and stress. Still she never answered the question though and was now changing the subject.
"I've changed since you've been gone. But I can get better?" he said trying to tell her that for her he would do anything, including changing his vile and evil ways. The reason he bit her back then was to be true to his word, she was his and he was hers. That bound would still never be separated.
"The alcohol I uh..." he tried to think of an excuse but there was no denying it after all, he couldn't lie to her. "I admit, I've been drinking more...I've been in pain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I was surprised by what he said to me at first, but then I figured he missed me that much. And in my past life, I had always thought that he only kept me safe for the child to be safe as well. "I'll stay with you, but you cannot drink all of that by yourself." I said to him. I didn't mind if he drank, I just didn't want him to drink that much booze. There was enough for an army in the tiny little fridge. I was beginning to wonder how he could fit all of that in there. I also didn't really care much for how he acted towards me, as long as he had some respect for me. I just wanted things to be like they used to, except for the part with me getting killed and all.

Mayuri was relieved but didn't show it. He then looked down at Kaylee with a wide open smile and said to her, "Well that was very kind of you to pull me out of that little hole Gin dug for me. Now come along. I promise the only blood from you that will shed will be a mere blood test to be sure if you really are Lanna." He wasn't only going to do that. He was also going to run some other tests on her but didn't want to go into all of the detail. Besides, he wasn't going to cut her open or anything like that. He then held his hand out to her as if to wait for her to offer him hers when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I looked at his hand as he held it out to me to come with him. As long as he kept his words and promised not to hurt me or shed any blood besides a small blood test then I could handle that. I sighed trying to calm down as once I did my sword disappeared out of my hand. I followed him but I didn't take his hand like he had offered since I still didn't really know this guy at all. As we walked I just kept quiet and didn't say anything out loud.

Yylordft's eye brown raised when she said this, no drinking it by himself? Was that meaning she was going to drink the other parts of it rather than just all of it by himself? Either way, he wasn't going to be drinking much of it anymore. He was only a little addicted but knew when to stop after all. But either way he was overly glad when she said she would stay with him. "Good. I wont." he smiled and then he placed a kiss on her lips. He dearly missed her, and now she was here, as his once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I froze in the kiss at first, but then after remembering the feeling of his lips against mine, I once again for a very long time welcomed them to mine. I still had my arms around him as I kissed him back softly since I was still nervous about this. In this life, it was my first kiss. Plus I was still innocent. I then broke away from his lips to breathe since I was human after all. I then remembered Kaylee and gasped. "We should go check on Kaylee." I said to him worried about her. How was I going to explain this to her now.

Mayuri was glad she wasn't so skiddish this time and not as rambunctious as before. After leading her back to his lab, he patted a spot on a bed to sit on so he could draw some blood from her for the blood test. "It will be quick." he assured her as he pulled out the needle with a test tube attatched to it. He then waited for her to sit down before he could draw out some of her blood with it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"If you'd like." he totally forgot about that other girl, he was too intuned in Emily that he didn't even think about her. He led Emily with him to the room where she was but when he unlocked the door and looked inside I was gone. But something was left behind, and that was a empty syringe on the ground. Now he realized that captain must have come and taken her. "She's in good hands. Don't panic." he said. He knew they were the good guys anyways, she would probably be fine over there. But the thing that he worried about was having Aizen find out that Emily was here, he may try and kill her again and that worried him sick. He wouldn't let that man know about a thing.

I wasn't scared to get my blood drawn but at the same time I was still sort of nervous being here since it did bring back memories. As I sat down and he drew my blood I had things on my mind but wasn't sure if he would get mad if I said the wrong things, I didn't want to get in trouble by him. "You killed her...Didn't you? That Lanna girl..." I said but didn't look at him while he was taking my blood, in fact I looked away since I didn't want to watch. "Who was she?" I was curious, she looked like she could be my mother or something but I knew my mom was different and had blond hair when I had brown. So this woman couldn't have been my mother, unless I was secretly adopted and she could have been, maybe that's what they weren't telling me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:59 pm

I was shocked by first, but when Yylfordt mentioned she was going to be alright, I trusted him. I then remembered that this was hueco mundo and asked, "Is Aizen still here?" I was afraid of having to run into him again, anyone would after being killed by him once. The way he did it was so cold. Instead of aiming for my stomach, he aimed for my heart so that I would bleed to death while my baby suffocated inside of my womb slowly and painfully. And yet he seemed so calm about it, not even a smirk came out of him. It was sickening to me. By now I wanted to avenge my death, but even I knew that would be impossible. I am only human, still, how could he get away with it...how!

Mayuri sighed, but figured since no one else was around and he was a good multitasker, he could talk to her for a bit. "She was my wife, and yes, I did kill her." He didn't mention the part about him having no choice but to do so. He felt it wasn't important at the time. After drawing her blood, He placed the test tube filled with her blood with the cork in it in a machine with another test tube filled with Lanna's blood in it. Of course he would keep something like that, it was the last bit of Lanna he had left, at least until now. As the machine did its business, the results came positive for a match. She was truly Lanna's reincarnation. Even his eyes widened a bit at this.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"You killed your wife!?" I couldn't believe this guy! Why would he do something like that! What kind of sick fuck was this guy!? That woman, this Lanna person, was his wife?? My stomach dropped and I couldn't believe it. And now I said to everyone else that I was her, wait, did this guy think I was his wife?!
"Wait wait hold on, you don't think I'm her do you? Is that why you kidnapped me??" I asked, if that was true that had to have been bad, he may want to kill me after he killed her. She must have done something to piss him off for him to kill her or something. I didn't want him to kill me too just like her.

Yylordft shook his head saying yes he was still here in this building. But he was unaware of the fact that she was here.
"I wont let him near you if he does find out, but he wont." he wouldn't let Aizen get his greedy hands on her. In fact come to think about it maybe this wasn't the safest place to keep her, but there was no where else he could think of. And this was their home after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:31 pm

I was still upset about that fact, but was relieved Yylfordt would at least try to protect me from that monster. I then remembered a place Yylfordt took me to once, it wasn't a very long stay but I still remembered it well. It was his old home from back when he himself was a human. "Do you remember that place you took me to once? Your old home? Do you think it's safe?" I asked him hoping that it would be an option since I didn't want to live under the roof that belonged to the same monster that murdered me and my child in such a way.

Mayuri sighed seeing that she had become paranoid. "Calm down. I never said I was going to kill you. Besides you're not really my wife, your just her reincarnation. My wife is dead. Besides, I didn't have a choice..." He then paused remembering that horrible night. The night when he had to make a choice in order to kill or be killed, and it was his wife, or at least it was his wife. He didn't want to spoil thatt part just yet, so he smiled again and said, "Anyways, we're not done with the tests, blood doesn't always mean it all." He then pulled out a lie detector and plugged her to it without poking anything into her. He then asked her a couple of questions to see if they were anything related to Lanna.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:53 pm

"You think I'm her reincarnation?" I asked. Well now I felt like an idiot for thinking she may have maybe been my mother. Instead I may have been her once before in a past life. "Well that's a relief...Sort of." but then he hooked up a lie detector to me as he told me to answer everything honestly so of course I did. I waited for it to be over since I was eager to leave and hopefully the results were wrong and he'd let me go.
Once they were done I smiled. "Alright so it's wrong, I'm not her? Good? Good! Bye!" I said now trying to weasel out of this and get away from this crazy place.

Yylordft tried to remember that place but then he frowned and shook his head. "That's where I tried hiding you last time, and he found you there and killed you remember? He destroyed the house along with you." he knew he would lose all his memories of his past life including you. Now it was of no worry, but still he had no other place to hide you that he could really think of right now. This was a difficult problem, for now until he thought of something you would have to remain here and he would keep a close watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:07 pm

I was shocked by this. I had totally forgotten about that part. I then sighed seeing there was no choice but to stay till a safer place was found. "We should go back before someone finds us." I said to him. I didn't want to be caught now, not ever again. I also didn't want to lose Yylfordt again. Not after I had just been found by him and had my memories restored to me because of him.

Mayuri chuckled at her quick attempt to get away. He simply aimed his mechanical hand towards her and this time he caught her by the back lining of her pants. He then retracted it back to him as he said to her, "Ah ah ah not so fast, my dear. This little test also proved to be possitive. Want to try one more test to be sure?" He said giving her one more chance even though he already knew it was her. This was just his way of torchering her now since it had been so long since he had done that much to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: