AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Yylordft's eyes widened upon seeig the dagger about to be used but then quickly Emily fought back and managed to stop her. With the picture Emily got the bount woman to leave but the bount he was fighting still wanted to eat her. Finally he managed to kill the bount and changed back to his normal self, blood and scratches everywhere. "Are you alright? He didn't do anything to you before I showed up did he?" he asked while panting but knew these wounds were nothing compared to worse fights he's been in.

I looked to Mayuri but saw him not raising his sword since he assumed I was taking this fight on m own. But I was kind of eager to see what he could do and what it was Lanna liked so much in him? Was it power? It couldn't be looks with that stuff on his face and it wouldn't be personality since he was rude. "So, I turned towards the bount and smirked. "Lets have some fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:36 pm

(was that Mabashi he killed? i was sort of hoping Mabashi would be for Amaya)

I was relieved Yylfordt had won, but at the time, I was even more concerned about his injuries. I shook my head and said to him, "He didn't even know where I was. The only one who got close enough was the little one. But what about you? You look a lot worse than me right now." Without waiting for an answer, I took him back inside to his room before anyone else noticed so that I could heal his wounds the best I could. Luckaly there was a first aid kit here as well. I took off his shirt so that I could have a look at his wound. "This might sting a little." I then used alcohol to clean up his wounds and placed bandages on them as well. There were some very few I had to stitch, but all was well enough to fix. "You shouldn't move around to much or your wounds will open up." I advised him.

Mayuri was now amused to see Lanna through Kaylee once again. Deep down he had missed her so, but he wasn't going to admit that to her. He then remembered one of the things that drew Lanna to him. It must have been when she saw his true appearance for the first time. It did seem to appeal to her back then. He then tsked and knew well enough there was more to Lanna's love for him than just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:42 pm

I was myself very disappointed by the fact that I fought a lowlife bount over a human soul that was not even that fresh from the start. It may have been a new body, but the soul was indeed a used and recycled soul. As I returned to the sight of the vortex, I thought for a moment and realized how bored I was and how there were no fresher souls than the ones I would slay in the human world. Therefore it was time for me to return to my resting place for the night. Thanks to that rotten soul I had lost my appetite. It still frustrated me how unlike the others, she put up a fight. Oh well, better luck next time I suppose. I also began to wonder if any of the other bounts had become aware of my existance now. I did after all release Makura and she does tend to give me away more distinctively than I often do myself. Either way, it wouldn't matter to me if they wanted another playmate for their little game or not. I might still benifit from the fun.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Ah!" he yelled and had to suck up the intesified pain of the wound from the alcohol being pushed against his wounds. He then got it healed up and patched. He then stood back up and flexed himself.

(I'm stuck on your part.)

I unsheathed my sword and ran after the bount activating my shikai from the start since I knew I'd need it for this guy since he looked stronger than the other guy I finished and killed. As we fought I had memories come back more and more, and I felt like she was beginning to overtake my body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

(me too, is it alright if we cancelled my part and I play as Amaya for this rp from now on? I still play as Mayuri just not with this account.)

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

(That's fine with me ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

(Can Mabashi still be alive for Amaya?)

Once I had finally returned to my resting place, I said aloud, "Zeige Dich Makura." Suddenly Makura appeared infront of me and looked around with disappointment in her eyes to see there was no fight in sight. "Are we going to rest now?" She asked me with a sort of irritated tone. I looked down at her seriously and my response to her tone was, "Honestly, Makura, after all we've been through you're going to take that sort of tone with me. By now our bond should be much stronger than any other bounts with their dolls. You should be glad I respect you not only as my servant, but as my companion." Makura sighed but she was right, compared to the other dolls of the bounts, she was lucky to have a master who treated her like a friend instead of a slave. She then crawled in bed and waited for me to join her as I indeed did so once I had changed into my night wear. I wore my underclothing which were those of the victorian age and a night robe over it. "Pleasant dreams, Makura." I said to her before I turned off the lights and fell fast asleep. Makura didn't say anything but waited till I was deeply rested enough for her to rest as well in her sealed form.

Mayuri watched as Kaylee had already activated her shikai as she fought the bount. He also noticed that this one was a lot stronger than the last one she had taken out, so it was probably a good idea that she activated her shikai as soon as she did, and yet he dreaded the thought of her having to use her bankai. It was the very thing that lead Lanna to her death, so he wasn't planning on having history repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:59 pm

(Sure I wasn't planning to kill him.)

I fought the bount and honestly he was strong but I knew I could handle him, until I was tripped onto the ground with his foot on top of my head daring to crush my skull in an instant. I knew this may be it, but then there was a siren and all the bounts fled past him making their way back home.
"I'll finish you off later. Don't die just yet." he smirked and then left within the crowd disappearing and within minutes they were all gone.
"Damnit...I couldn't kill him..." I was mad and hit the ground with my fist. I then got up grabbing my sword and headed back to the twelfth division, ignoring the fact that my captain had watched as I failed and I knew this would be my downfall to my death for letting him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

(ok)

It had been a long time since I had slept. I was beginning to grow thirsty now, so I awoke and got up to go soul hunting after changing into my usual clothing with my veil over my face. While I wandered the streets at a time that seemed to be past midnight but not quiet morning yet, I spotted a young man smoking in the alley, my next victim. He wasn't perfect, but then again, what human was so he will do for now. He seemed to be very youthful as well which would make him all the more delicious. I lured the man over by removing my veil to reveal what most would believe to be the face of innocent young lady to him. He bought the trap as he followed me deaper into the alley until the time was right. Once he was close enough. I pulled my dagger out from within one of my sleeves and with one stroke, the man was dead. I sucked out his dead soul and licked my lips at how delightful it was before letting the veil fall over my face once again.

Mayuri didn't say anything despite his disappointment towards her almost defeat, it was a draw for now since the bount had fled along with the others, but still. If it wasn't for the retreat of the bounts, she really would've been dead. He then finally said to her, "How disappointing...You still have a lot to learn if you want to be a vice captain if that's how you're going to fight all of the opponents you face..." He then walked on not even giving her a helping hand so that she could learn on her own to pick herself up whenever she falls, he wants her to be more independent when it came to fighting. She should never have to rely on him nor her own bankai, especially not her bankai. At least this way she could take better care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:34 pm

(Btw you should join us all in the bar, it would be fun to get more people in there. You can bring Yylordft Very Happy)

Mabashi was back with the others where they came from. He was mad that they retreated so fast but he wasn't too concerned about it and knew he'd have another chance later on. For now he would restore his body and heal himself up.
I couldn't believe this guy. I really was starting to hate him now, why did I think I liked him? He was a complete jerk!
"Tch." She left but didn't head back to the barracks, instead she walked over to a place at a creek where her memories of Lanna showed and she use to go there a lot to think. I was similar to her and we both thought alike sometimes. When I got there I sat down in the grass and overlooked the water and listened to the small waves. It calmed my nerves for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:52 pm

(lol i'll need to catch up on what's going on before I do that Very Happy how am I doing btw?)

Thanks to that delicious soul, I was satisfied once again and had forgotten all about my troubles from earlier. Tonight was truly a good night, so I decided to go sight seeing for a bit till it was time for me to rest for a bit. Things have truly changed since the good old days I knew and truly loved, back when my hair was still black. Now it was grey yet it had a nice shine to it and at least that was all that aged. Still, I missed my old truly innocent life, long before I became cold and distant from the world around me, and yet this was the way it was meant to be after all. Sad but true. Ignorance at the time was truly a bliss, at least back then I wasn't aware of the life I would lead for all eternity, and yet the humans were the ones responsible for driving me into the madness that is now my sanity. They made me the monster I am today.

Mayuri deep down sighed at the thought of being cruel to her like that, but how else would she learn. The Lanna he knew was never so dependent on him, why should Kaylee be any different. In fact, her independence was another thing he loved about her. Was his data correct about her being Lanna's reincarnation. He sighed once again as he continued his work on the files he had received.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm

(Lol you don't have to read it all. We just started playing truth or dare.)

I then left after my head was calm, but wanted to take a walk as I passed down the alley ways but then in the corner I noticed a dead body in one of the alleys. He was all bloody, and I wondered if anyone had saw this. I looked up at the moon then back at the body, then around but saw no one. I drew nearer into the alley way and saw eyes. I was going to investigate. I withdrew my sword.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

(Lol whoops forget to switch accounts. My bad!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:11 am

(ok i see now)

Once I had returned to the alley where I had murdered the drunk. I spotted a soul reaper. Just my luck. I then walked towards her but kept my distance. "It's only I, and I have no business with you. I was merely out for a drink." The way I had said it, it was as if the man was nothing more than my meal. It was how I treated all of my victims since that was all they were to me, but as for a soul reaper, I considered them as nothing more than rotting leftovers. I preffered the souls of humans that I get to kill first. I also knew that the other bounts had to retreat to rest off any inflictions they carried with them, but knowing my kind, they would return. Still, at least I get to have a little fun before any of them becomes aware of my existance.

Mayuri, after finishing the files he was given had placed them all in their proper boxes to deliver to the head Captain himself. He sighed seeing as how they were going to need a new announcer for any allarms, but luckaly they found one as soon as they did. It would've been quite troublesome if more trouble had come and this time unannounced thanks to the bounts. Suddenly the allarm went off and that announcer was killed as well. He groaned starting to become annoyed by that now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I heard a voice and saw her come out of the shadows. I had my hand wrapped around my blade handle but didn't make any quick movements since I wasn't sure if she was going to attack or not. I heard the announcer but then they were killed once more as I tried to ignore it while I focused on this bount.

Knowing some of the bounts had never returned with the others, he was rather hungry and didn't get in his meal. Mabashi then left the hideout and returned to Soul Society walking around where as it was quiet and no one around. How odd, someone should be here guarding, or were they all too scared and hid in their homes? He didn't really care much. Until he spotted another bount, and a human soul? It smelled like this...But her clothing told him otherwise.
"Tsk Tsk...Amaya, what are you doing out here at this hour?" he questioned and smiled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:12 am

Once I had heard someone call out my name, I became curious enough to turn to see it was Mabashi, that lame excuse of a bount by my standards. One, he allowed himself to join in a group with other bounts and is not even the leader, and another thing is that I heard he was one of the bounts eating living human souls. That would be quite revolting by my standards, and the way he dresses to the point of even piercing his tongue, it made my smile turn into a serious frown every time he was in my presence. "And why would that be of any concern to you? It's not very polite to be poking your nose in other people's affairs." I sneered at him with a soft yet a serious tone. Unfortunately for me, word has also gone out that their leader is recruiting bounts to their little group whether they like it or not. It's not fun at all to participate but if Mabashi decides that I should join and their leader receives word of my existance, then I would have no other options.

After a while, Mayuri had sent some of his officers to fan out and search for any remaining bounts on the premicess. He had also began to wonder where Kaylee had taken off to, and yet he wasn't worried about her at all, as long as she didn't use her bankai. Still, he had hoped things would be back to the way they once were before that dreadful day, but he supposed that these sort of things take time. Even if he would wait for centuries, he knew one day his love would return to him
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:02 am

Mabashi wasn't very satisfied with her answer back to him but knew she did have a point since after all he was the one sticking his nose into things and was interrupting her and her prey. But why she didn't kill it yet he felt curious to know. He then walked around Amaya then looked at me then back at Amaya.
"None of my business it wasn't but now it is." He said being smooth about it.

"Run back to Mayuri, he will take care of them. You're no match at your level."
I heard a voice of a girl inside my head, it was Lanna's. I gripped the side of my head and winced feeling her talking and giving me advice. Our soul's were one and one and she was beginning to come out and speak to me.
"I can take them both on myself!" I yelled back to her in my head knowing if i didn't do this I'd never get stronger.
"Arrogant just like me. I'd say the same thing if I took over but...Let him protect you. Your weak at your stage just starting off. You will not win. Tell him Lanna told him so or she would kick his ass. He'll recognize it as me. Now go!"
I then quickly picked up my feet and began to run away from the two bounts back in the direction of the twelfth division as I was quick about it. Since back at home I use to run cross country, I could run for awhile and make it back to the base in no time. As long as I wasn't chased after and attacked by the bounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:29 am

I was now starting to become quite pestered by this vermin who dares calls himself a bount. He seemed to be circling me now as if he was some sort of vulture waiting for the demise of it's prey. Soon enough the girl I was about to attack took off. Now I was angered. "Now look at what you've done? You've scared off my prey with your ill manners and there's no use chasing her now. I have a systematic way of feeding, you know." I still had my veil over my face to hide it's true beauty as I decided that there would be more tomorrow so I set off to return home. Another reason I felt I should return is so that Mabashi would finally leave me in peace, which knowing him, I somewhat doubted that there would be any peace to set off to.

Mayuri became a bit concerned now even though it didn't show. He then sighed seeing how it was taking Kaylee longer than it should to return he would have to go look for her himself. He then pulled out his shikai form of his zanpaktou in case he would come across any bounts that may be left out there.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm

"Unfortunate." Mabashi said and watched as the girl ran away. It was like the fresh food was escaping right under their noses. "My bad. I'll get your meal back for you as an apology." he said and gave a small smile and ran after me while I kept running. I looked back and saw the man was chasing after me. Luckily up ahead I saw the twelfth squad barracks up ahead as I knew I'd be fine once reaching it. Until he tackled me, I tucked my feet beneath me so his chest landed on my feet and I kicked him into the air above my head and quickly got up unsheathing my sword again. I just hoped someone would show up soon.
"He's not here. He's not going to come for me!" I yelled back at Lanna, she was wrong. He could care less what happened to me, it was only about Lanna anyways.
"He's coming, your wrong. I sense his spiritual pressure heading this way. Hold the bount off until he arrives. Don't get yourself killed." She snarled as I just tsk'ed at her. Now, Mabashi and I were going to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Although it was quite a generous offer he had offered me, I could care less of it. In fact, it was never like me to accept such offers. I would usually kill the prey myself, not have someone hand it to me on a silver platter, only in his case it would be a rusted platter. I decided to move on. Whatever happens happens, it's not as if I was ever his keeper, nor was he ever mine. Still...why on earth would he make such an offer. With enough knowledge I've gathered from him, he was always disturbing me at terrible times and could care less of it. Other than that, his manners were quite incorrigible to my taste. As I continued forward, I noticed he had caught up to my former prey after all. I then felt that since she might be a soul reaper after all, that I might at least get a good show to make up for my lost appetite.

Mayuri was still walking calmly around the seretei searching for Kaylee, his reincarnated love. He felt he shouldn't be in a hurry or he would become to exhausted to rescue her if she needed it. He may not have gotten attatched to her now as he did back then, but deep down he felt things may be different from now on, but for the better, meaning the two of them would now be closer together than they ever were before. Finally he had caught sight of her, but it seemed that so did that bount she seemed to be engaged in battle with while another bount was watching from a distance. He knew she couldn't handle more than just one bount on her own just yet, so he had to come up with a plan to at least immobilize one of them with his shikai, so why not take out the female bount while the other one was distracted. Suddenly he appeared behind the female bount with a black veil hiding her face and said to her before slashing at one of her arms, "Since you seem to not be participating in this fight, then I suppose I'll just finish you off first." It only left a cut on her so the only damage truly inflicted on her was the paralysis.

Once I had felt a strong spiritual pressure behind me, there wasn't enough time for me to avoid the cut. As his zanpaktou slashed a deep cut at one of arms, I screamed in pain and thrashed away from him with my hat and veil falling off of my head as I held on to the point in my arm where the pain was at it's very peak. My face was now finally revealed even to Mabashi who I would never show myself to even if I wanted to fight him. I turned to sneer at the soul reaper who had slashed me with his strange sword and clutched my arm in pain as I said to him in pain yet in rage, "..D-Damn you...soul reaper." Suddenly I felt a strange pulse in my body before I had collapsed to my knees on the ground. My body...it was as if it was a lifeless marionette whose strings had been plucked off of it's limbs...I couldn't even feel the pain anymore. Soon enough I was now on my stomach...was I dying...had my body finally given in... "M-my body! What did you do to my body?!" I tried to call out but I was too weak to yell in the state I was in. Is this the end of my eternity? I wondered.

Mayuri only smirked at yet another job well done. He then turned to Kaylee and tsked before he said to her, "You should've taken this one out long ago. It's obvious she can't truly fight even though she can very easily kill on her own. Why else do you think most bounts use dolls?" Instead of saying kind things to her, once again he was scolding her.

(what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

(Nice ^^ and I'm working on the drawing of Amaya and Mabashi, then i'll edit it.)

I looked to my side and saw Mayuri had shown up just as Lanna had told me but instead was fighting the other bount and immobilized her limb. While he took care of her I would take care of this bount.
He then summoned his doll that looked like a small butterfly type fox incased in a flower that came after me. I used my zanpakuto to slash at it but it moved around a bunch of times. I knew I couldn't focus on this doll but needed to kill the man.
"Amaya, you alright?" he asked. Mabashi wasn't one to be caring about others or to see what was going on but he was feeling in an odd generous mood right now. So she better enjoy it while it lasted. "I'll kill this one quickly then kill that captain over there." he spoke and smirked when looking at me.
I knew this was a good time to release my bankai, something in my head told me the name of the release. Lanna kept yelling at me not to use it but I knew I should in order to win this fight.
"May, stop her! She's going to use Bankai!" Lanna somehow took over my body and made me speak her words. She was warning Mayuri to not let me or bad things would happen.
"Shut up! I can handle it!" I yelled back at her and began to get in the stance to activate the bankai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

(ok ^_^ oh and i tried to look for a good picture to edit but i just can't find a good one so far. If you have one in mind I'd be more than happy to use it for the editting, it would save me a lot of grief.)

I was fully aware of the state I was in, but still, I could never allow anyone who had ever even striked me to live. "Zeige Dich Makura." I whispered as I summoned Makura into the battle field. The relief to this was that I knew Makura well enough to know she would never turn against me, even if I was weak. Despite her being cruel at times, she was in fact the most loyal doll any bount could ever ask for. As she looked down at my limp body, she only kicked at it lightly at first before she said to me, "Hey, what's with you all of the sudden? I thought I was supposed to be the doll here." I only turned to look up at her the best I could in the weak condition I was in. I then gave her a serious look and said to her in a cold tone, "You know what to do..." Makura then smirked evilly and gave a small giggle before she answered, "Very well then." It was rare for me to give that kind of order, but it was always used when I was so enraged by someone that I would allow Makura to show no mercy whatsoever. Makura's wings then grew bigger as she flew into the air, aiming her dagger-like black feather's towards Mayuri, only this time, once she had done that, her wings formed into the shape of two wingless dragons that looked like were sprouting out of her back, but never left it. She then extended them as they charged after the 12th captain. She had even held her hand out as a sword appeared in it just in case.

Reincarnation - Page 5 6540
Reincarnation - Page 5 Suigintou_feather_dragon
Reincarnation - Page 5 Sword

Mayuri was intregued by this, but he then had become distracted when he noticed Kaylee getting ready to use her bankai. Now his worry was exposed. "Don't do it Kaylee!" He called out to her before one of Makura's dragon shaped wing had seemed to have devoured him. It only appeared that way till the dragon lifted its head back into the air with Mayuri in it's teeth as it shook him around with blood raining on the ground nearby. Mayuri was still alive, but badly inured. Still, Mayuri struggled to get out of this dragons bite. He had tried to cut it, but the dragon had shooken him so aggressively his zanpaktou had fallen out of his hands. Just in case, he called out to Kaylee, "What ever you do, don't use your bankai! That was why I killed my wife! I had already lost her the minute she used her bankai!" Finally the truth had come out.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:10 pm

(Can you try using this as a reference to make the image? But change the girls hair to look more like Lanna's cause her hair doesn't look like that >_< it's just straight and long. It's not parted into bangs like in the picture)

Reincarnation - Page 5 Bleach___Because_Of_You_by_XanyXeno

As I fought the bount I was going to use Bankai but Lanna wouldn't stop trying to tell me not to. And then Mayuri warned me not to also.
"I can handle it unlike her!" I yelled but then he told me the truth as my eyes got wide. Lanna went quiet in the back of my head as she knew it was true too, she couldn't deny it.
"Is that true?" I asked. "Yes, it is..." Lanna said right back as I sighed and gripped it tightly. "Then that just means I have to! I'll perfect it..."
"No Kaylee don't!"
"BANKAI!" I yelled. I was angry that the other bount was hurting him, I didn't want to admit it but I was starting to grow feelings for him. And seeing him hurt, I would protect him and myself. Soon my sword took the form of a black wolf in front of me. But I knew the difference between Lanna and I when controlling it. She let it take over, I would command it. Then within seconds the wolf and I became one, characteristics combined as I was in control, but instead of yellow eyes from the wolf, my eyes turned crimson.
"Now I'm in control..." I smirked as black power began to surge in the palms of both my hands and I advanced towards Mabashi. He didn't know what I had done or what had happened, he had never seen this kind of Bankai before and it was way different than others he'd seen in his life time.
"Whatever you are, your still human, and I'll eat your soul..." he said as a threat but it didn't effect me. And now the battle would truly begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

(ok ^_^ i'll even color it to make it look pretty)

Makura soon became bored and threw Mayuri to the ground harshly. She soon landed as well as she held her sword high in the air as she was ready to strike him down with it, but before she did so, her words to him were, "Pleasant dreams, Captain." Those weirds were truly cold yet maniacal at the same time. Meanwhile I only laid there on the ground. I knew this was a dangerous time, I couldn't move still. "Makura...enough please...I just want to relax now...I feel so sleepy all of the sudden." I may have seemed like I was dying, but I was only passing out from the blood loss from my arm and the fact I couldn't do anything about it. Makura groaned but then her sword disappeared before she turned to face me. She knew she couldn't carry me on her own since she was too small, still, she would obey her mistresses orders even if it meant having to resort to help from someone else. She then turned to Mabashi. He too was a bount, so he could be trusted. She then flew towards Ritz, Mabashi's doll and whispered to her very sternly, "My mistress needs help, pass the message on to your master or I'll kill him along with you."

Mayuri didn't care about the bounts and their dolls at the time, but was more impressed by the fact that unlike Lanna, Kaylee could control her bankai. It was truly an imrpovement to her new life. He weakly got up even if he was covered in blood and deep wounds that required stitching. He then pulled out a siringe with some odd concoction inside and injects himself with it. Soon enough, all of his wounds were healed as he watched Lanna fight.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:36 pm

I then shot the miasma from both hands at the bount but Ritz somehow blocked it, his doll then drew back when Amaya's doll came up to talk to her.
"Very well." she said a little annoyed that she would have to pass on such information to her master. She hovered over to Mabashi and told him as he tsk'ed. "Why must she be such a problem right now." he growled. "We are both retreating. Next time we meet, you both will meet death." he said as he then picked up Amaya and the two of them both disappeared.
I couldn't believe this guy, he was retreating because of the other woman who Mayuri had defeated and now I couldn't test out my new improved Bankai. I sighed, changing back to normal as my eyes turned back to a blue and my fangs were no longer sharp but normal teeth. I then turned to Mayuri.
"Are you alright?" I asked.

Yylordft meanwhile once the bount left, came over to the closet and saw Emily was safe as he hugged her quickly, checking to see that there were no injuries anywhere on her body. Luckily for him she wasn't hurt and neither of the bounts layed a finger on her, he came in time. "Good, your alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: