AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

As I felt his hips once again connected to mine, I couldn't help but moan from his every touch. I had continued to kiss him with such passion. After hearing that I wanted to claim me once again as his, I stopped kissing him and pushed him away lightly. It was a rough move, but I only did it so that I could have enough space to be able to slowly undress myself without bumping him with any part of my body.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

"Shut up!" he hissed knowing she was being annoying once more. He said nothing about it, but let himself fall into a deep hole which she wouldn't let him out of. He wouldn't be made fun of once again ever. He would shut her up for good.
"Keep your mouth quiet." he growled and pressed his lips firmly against hers to make her stop rambling on.

I fumbled with my words. He wanted me to actually sleep with him. That meant he would want to cuddle to, would that lead to other things also, I wondered? I didn't know if I wanted that. I wasn't scared to do it since I wasn't a virgin but, I didn't really know him at all. But at the same time, he seemed like he was everything to me. "No...I was just wondering if that was going to lead to...that." I asked, hoping he didn't feel offended or accused.

His hands began to wander all over his body, touching whatever part of skin he could feel. Being with her at this moment, he wouldn't trade for anything in the world. He needed this, no, had to have this. Had to have her. And now that he did, there was no turning back. Yylordft began to help assist her also getting undressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:21 am

It's a hate/love sort of relationship Very Happy)

I was enraged by Mabashi. How dare he demand me to shut up when he was the one who started all of this. I simply wanted to get a good night's rest and he had to be on top of me for no apparent reason. Suddenly as I felt him crash his lips on to mine, my eyes widened with shock and confusion. What the hell was he plotting this time? Whatever it was, I didn't like it. So I began to use my mobile hand to try to push him away again. I still couldn't do much with my mobile leg since I needed the both of them to be mobile first. This was truly a living hell. He was kissing me and there was hardly anything I could do about it.

Mayuri was surprised that Kaylee would think that at first, but then he chuckled and said, "That's a sweet offer, but after today I feel that it's best to simply rest for tonight. Don't you agree?" True that it had been so long, but if that wasn't what it took to have her back, then he would wait for her until she was ready. He then crawled in bed and patted a spot next to him waiting for her to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:26 am

Once I was finally nude, I returned to kissing Yylfordt passionately. Seeing as how he was now undressing as well, I broke the kiss and only laid back on the bed to wait for him. I had missed these nights together with him. Since in this life I was a virgin once again, I whispered to Yylfordt, "This is my first time again, so please go easy on me at least for the first round." I may have had his love mark on my neck, but he was still going to be my first in this life. In a way, it was as if he was meant to be my first.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

(Lol yeah I kinda figured. xD)

"Yeah." I agreed and let out a sigh of relief. I was going to head towards the bed but then I stopped and stood there. Since I had been here I forgot about my life in the human world, I began to forget all about it. I had a boyfriend there, and being here, with Mayuri and even just sleeping next to him would feel like I was cheating. I now had to remind myself Mayuri was Lanna's, not mine. This wasn't right. "I can't...There's someone else." I told him, knowing this may break his heart. Either he'd get really upset at me or be enraged and pissed that I would chose someone else over him.

"No need to worry. I'll take good care of you."
Yylordft told her with a soothing voice so she wasn't nervous at all. He hadn't done this in years, his only and last one was Emily that this had happened with. He had to admit he was kind of rusty from lack of sex though that wasn't much of a problem since he could freshen up here and now. He also kissed her back but then she lay down and broke the kiss after he was finished his undressing. For now he simply lay on top of her and kissed her passionately.

Luckily for Mabashi, she was still paralyzed and could barely move. Her hand was all that moved as she tried to push him off, but it didn't work at all since she couldn't apply enough force to actually push him off. He was stronger than her right now and would easily over power her. His hand then glided down and squeezed at her chest, massaging it while he continued kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:41 pm

(yup and we forgot something, Warning: Rated M stuff. Also I'm stuck on the other rp. and since it is so late tonight, I'm only going to reply Amaya's part tonight. I'll reply Mayuri's and my part tomorrow once I've had enough sleep.)

As I continued my failing attempt of removing Mabashi from on top of me, I soon felt him put his hands on me and gasped in the kiss. Now I was left with no choice but to use my one mobile leg to knee him right were his family jewels rested. I may not be able to escape from his grasp, but I won't be able to say that I never tried at least. I was not going to let any man corrupt my purity and make me impure, especially not one of the likes of him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:29 am

After hearing his soothing voice speak those words to me, I felt more comfortable about this and fully gave in to him. I wrapped my arms around him as I continued kissing him. It's been so long since I've felt his body pressed against my like this. I would moan from every touch that he and I shared. I had my legs open so that if he felt like it, he could either grind up against me or go all the way with me.

Mayuri was truly shocked and upset by this all at once. He had already lost his one chance to another apparently. He loved her but he was also upset that she would rather remain with this lover of hers than forget about him and come back to being his wife. She was after all his reincarnated wife. Oh how disappointed he was. "So you'd rather go back to this lover boy of yours than? Tell me, does he really love you?" he asked her trying to find some way of still being able to keep her as his.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:05 pm

I felt bad for him and saw the sorrow in his eyes and knew this was all wrong and messed up. I was about to speak but then Lanna took over my body and spoke for me.
"No. She doesn't. It's me, May, Lanna..." She said and crawled onto the bed on top of him, kissing his lips softly. "She is a fool who's just scared. You'll need more convincing to make her want you...Woo her, like you did me with that hidden charm of yours." she smirked. She was basically telling Mayuri to take me in order for me to like him more, because she knew we were one in the same and were both sex addicts. Once having a taste of it, we couldn't get enough of it and needed more. She then gave me my body back as I blinked and realized I was on top of Mayuri and began to almost freak out. "I-I'm sorry I don't know what I was doing. I-I'll get off." I said panicking.

Yylordft grinned his hips up against Emily to show to her how much he wanted her, his erection protruding through his pants and pressing up against her. His hands slid all over her, from her breast to her waist to her back. He then began to scratch her back with his nails to make her spine tingle as he began to bite on her neck once more, leaving his mark to be even deeper than it use to be.

As she tried this, Mabashi simply just put all his weight on top of her so she couldn't move any limb under him and she was basically pinned. He continued kissing, his hand now gliding down and rubbing at her waist as he then moved his head to the creek of her neck where he began to glide his tongue across her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:22 pm

This time, there was nothing I could do that would seem to work. I shivered as his tongue slid across my neck with his piercing being just as cold. The thought of this sickened me. It was also a bit of a relief to me that most of my neck had been clothed by the clothing I wear every night when I hunt for prey. His body was heavy so I was once again paralyzed by a force that would take a long time to remove. "Stop it!" I begged him. It was hard enough to breathe let alone beg for freedom, but I was never the one to die without at least trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:45 pm

I had moaned from both his tip, his nails and his bite. It was painful but at the same time it made me my spine tingle from pleasure. My body froze still at first from the pain. I soon arched my back a little enjoying the pleasure of it even as I pressed myself against his self. I was careful not to move my neck as well because I knew that with a deep wound like that, it was best not to move or it would only cause me serious problems in the future.

Mayuri was surprised by first but soon learned what Lanna had meant. He then snaked his arms around Kaylee's waist and rolled on top of her. He then advanced his lips closer to the croock of her neck and whispered smoothly and seductively with a wide smirk on his face, "Don't bother. I'll just get on you." He soon moved up to her ear and licked its lobe before nibbling on his seductively. While he was at it, he advanced one hand to her chest and massaged it as he lowered the other one to stroke at her entery even if she had her clothes on. He would nibble harder on her ear whenever he wanted to keep a tight leash on her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm

"W-Wha?!" I was confused when he said not to worry instead he would just get on top of me as he did and the next second I found myself under him. My body literally cringed and tingled when he began to bite on my ear and it was my other weak spot besides my neck which very much turned me on. But what was he doing? Didn't he say not tonight?
"I thought you said nothing was going to happen, so what do you think your doing?" I said trying to change his thoughts around and convince him to change his mind.

Yylordft was feeling even friskier as he began to help assist by removing the top of Emily's clothing and then the bottom so she was only in her underwear and bra. He proceeded to remove his own as well leaving him in only his boxers. He then moved down and began to kiss up from her stomach all the way up back to her lips.
"You taste sweet..." he smirked.

Mabashi was growing quite annoyed with her to the point of no return almost. He then ripped off part of the sheet on the bed and tied her mouth with it so she couldn't talk anymore. Her limbs were limp right now so it was pointless for her to even try resisting, it was that peachy mouth of hers that wouldn't hush.
"Much better..." he said and began to remove her cloth then hung over her face and began to undo the bow on her brassiere and unfasten the strings loosening it up and removed it, revealing her bare chest. He could only smile at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:34 pm

At this point, I knew there was nothing I could do. Even if somehow I managed to become mobile again and manage to get away from his grasp, not only would he be stronger than me, but it would take to long to dress back into my clothing. It was useless to try to fight him now, and I couldn't even summon Makura to defend me since my mouth was tied, which was something that I should've done sooner. Besides that, the feather I needed to summon her was in my dress which I couldn't reach now. I could only look away with my eyes closed and pray that this was only a bad dream concocted by the thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

I had continued to moan as he kissed me everywhere he could. My cheeks turned pink as I advanced my lips towards his and kissed him back. I was beginning to get friskier myself as I began to ground my hips along with his as he did so with me. It was something I never did in my past life, but it was something I would do now.

"That was before but now that you've mentioned about your lover boy, I'm going to prove just how much better I can be than he." He said with such malice as he continued massaging your chest and stroking your special spot as he lowered his lips towards where he had once bitten you. He then bit down once again in the precise spot only this time it was much deeper than it once was.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:32 pm

This was all just a bad dream it felt like. I had to be dreaming. And why would he even want me like this? I thought he thought of me as someone who was hot headed. Plus he wouldn't want me since I'm not Lanna. He loved her not me, right? And now he was doing this just to prove he was better than my boyfriend back at home. Well if he wanted to play dirty, I'd get even with him. "You, being better than him? Ha! I doubt that. Only he can make me scream in ecstasy. You'll just make me scream from annoyance." By these words it was a challenge. I didn't want to admit it but I did want him this way, but I wanted to wound him up first and make him angry and aggressive so he was funner in bed.

Yylordft brought his lips up to kiss her after kissing up her stomach, as he then pulled back and sat up. With a wide grin on his face the arrancar had begun to unfasten her bra then sliding off her underwear, tossing both on the floor carelessly. As well as his own boxers he took off and threw those too with the other clothes. Now they were both nude. He only smiled and wanted to take her in -every- way possible, so now he flipped her over onto her knees and hands and positioned himself at the back. But for now he only teased her by rubbing his erect cock at her entrance.
"Ill only give it to you if you plead for me..."

Mabashi now finally naked alon with Amaya after removing each others clothes, was debating on what he wanted to do first. Until an idea popped into his head as he now would stand up and brought Amaya up to her knees and sitting up. Removing the cloth from her mouth he then shoved his cock into her mouth and forced her to deep throat him. Placing a hand on her head grabbing a thick piece of hair tangled in his fingers, he dipped his head back groaning and fucked her mouth. "Suck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:06 pm

(eww now that's revolting even for me.)

As I was forced onto his genitelia, I was even more disgusted by this horrible man as he held me in a position so that I couldn't avoid it. As a way of making him pull out of my throat, I bit down as hard as I could even if the thought alone made me sick. It may have been the last thing I would do, but it was the only thing I could do to at least keep it away from my mouth. I tasted blood but I didn't bite hard enough to castrate him. (In reality, it wouldn't have mattered who it was. I would've done that to them if they put their dick in my mouth.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:15 pm

(Sorry but when I rp as mabashi for you I try to think like a guy and I know guys like that so I'm sorry if you think it's gross >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

(thats ok, i like everything else except a cock in my face though and its not like you knew, so we'll just go along with it ^_^ besides i made Mayuri do something naughty too)

I bit my bottom lip as I was on my knees feeling him just outside my gate. I have heard of this position once before, but I knew that in my past life, this was never done before with me and him. This was not only going to be my first time again, but now we seemed to be also trying something new. It also made me feel like we were a couple of animals in this position, but he could be such a beast at times. "This is a first..." I said to him as my cheeks were now red. I couldn't try to seduce him into submitting to me now since he was behind me. I then let out a loud moan finally releasing my bottom lip from its grasp as a sign of submission.

Becoming irritated by that cocky tone of Kaylee's, which he wouldn't admit that he himself had, he tore off all of her clothing into shreds so that she wouldn't be able to put them back on in case she were to escape his clutches. He then threw her over his shoulder as he got up and took her down to his basement. Unknown to even Nemu, he used his basement as a torture chamber for all of his patients, but tonight it was going to be used for something much kinkier. Once he reached the bottom of the steps, he chained her to some shackles in one corner so that she would be hanging from the shackles that connected the ceiling and her wrists which would be held above her head as he feet touched nothing but the shackled around her ankles that had her legs spread apart for him. As he gazed at her vulnerable state, he could only smirk and place a shock collar around her neck in case she was ever naughty.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Mabashi yelled out loud in pain when she bit him and cursed quickly pulling himself out and punched her in the face for treating him like that. How dare she bite him! That insolent woman! Mabashi tied her mouth back up and then slammed her back down on the bed and rammed himself inside her with no mercy."This will teach you to treat me like that! He yelled while pushing himself inside.

Yylordft was teasing her and by her cries he could tell that she badly wanted him and he would oblige to her wishes. "As you wish darling..." he spoke seductivly in her ear as from behind he began to ever so slowly push himself in. He was still teasing her by going in slow but once it finally went all the way in it's deepest he would pick up the pace. He was goig to fuck her like an animal.

"W-What are you doing!? I nearly cried as after he ripped my clothes off he Carried me down to a basement which looked like a bunch of torture items in here. I knew I would die in a place like this. He was probably going to get what he wanted then would kill me, I knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:43 pm

I had yelled in shock in pain as I was puched in the face by Manashi as a reaction for merely scratching him compared to what I could have done to him. Blood was now running down one side of my bottom lip. As soon as I felt him push his way in after tying my mouth back up, I had screamed loudly even if they only seemed to be muffled up but the cloth in my mouth. No! Stop it! You're making me impure! I yelled inside my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm

As soon as I felt him inside of me, I gasped at first before I screamed for him, this being my first time again. As I was being screwed like an animal, I held on to the sheets and tried to keep my balance all at once which was a difficult task. I moaned louder from each thrust depending on his frequency as well. As he pounded his way in and out, I could feel blood dripping down my thighs.

Mayuri smirked as he saw the fear in her eyes, it turned him on immensely. He then inched his way closer to her to close any gap there was between the two of them. Once that was done, he began to fondle with her breasts while instinctively grinding himself against her. He smirked as he sucked and nibbled on her neck in the mean time. His hands then glided down her waits instinctively holding her legs against him to wrap around him as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:19 am

With her mouth being tied Mabashi didn't have to listen to all her complaints and screaming. Though it's not to say that her screaming whether it's from pain or pleasure did happen to turn him on even more. Never the less he ground his hips into her own while he wethled inside her and pounded her with his might. He held her hips with his hands pulling her to him more with each thrust.

Yylordft felt the blood drip over his erection and out her, dripping down her legs and only smirked from the fact he was her first once again and he was the one to pop her cherry not allowing anyone else to have her in this way. He was proud for her holding onto her virginity and was glad she gave it up only to him. This only made him want her more and to feel her in ways others could not have as he would screw her senseless. He knew this was a new position but also was aware that he slid in deeper this way. He then leaned over whispering into her ear.
"Do I feel good inside you?" he purred seductively.

I for a second yeled when he began to fondle with my breasts and then my legs were wrapped around his waste. Lucky for me he still had his own clothes on but ubfortunatly even through his clothes I could feel his hard cock poking at me through it regardless. I cursed under my breath and knew he was turned on by my nude body but there was nothing I could do since I was chained up.
"I thought you wanted Lanna not me! And besides you probably wouldn't like me if I'm not a virgin. I said. I was trying to use excuses to get myself out of this situation such as saying I wasn't tight enough as.if I were a virgin and he wouldn't like me loose. But truth be told I was lying and really was one. And there was no such boyfriend back at home. I only said these things to hope he would let me go home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:24 pm

As I felt him thrust in my insides, I continued to scream as blood leaked from my once tight and pure spot which this monster had now torn apart. Even if my mobility was restored, there was no more that I could do but only scream muffled screams from the pain. I soon felt dizzy from being shooken so much in the state I was in and knew eventually I would be unconscious for the night. The only good thing from this is that according to the head bount of these people, no bount can ever have children, but who could ever trust anything that only one person says without evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm

(Double Warning: Bondage)

I moaned louder now feeling that Yyflordt was restoring his old rhythm that he had with my body once. My spine also tingled as he purred in my ear those words in that same but admirable seductive tone he would have with me. As I continued to try and keep my balance on my hands and knees while trying to catch enough breath the respond to him, I managed to say to him, "Yes..." I then paused only to keep up with his pace in order to be able to breathe and moan.

Mayuri had stopped after hearing her say she wasn't a virgin. "Really...?" He said as he paused to look at her. He then smirked coming up with a solution to this problem as he undressed himself as well before placing two fingure on her entry. He then continued to stroke it until the two fingers slid inside. He may have not had even a touch of a woman's body eversince Lanna, but he was still a scientist/doctor, so he could tell if something was tight or loose. Once his diagnosis was completed, he smirked and said to her, "Ah but you are a virgin, aren't you my dear?" This was perfect for Mayuri, he could claim Lanna's virginity not once, but twice now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

(o////o oh god! *blushes madly* >//<)

Yylordft was greatly pleased that she was enjoying this just like he was. It wouldn't be very fun if he was enjoying it but not her. He then thought of something and smirked at it. He then pulled out of her but pushed onto her butt so that she would lean over and lifted her upwards from behind as he began to lick the blood from her body and what was dripping down her legs. To some people this may be gross, but as an arrancar he liked the taste of blood and human so this was a meal to him. "There. Nice and clean now." He licked it clean until all of it was gone and then positioned himself to her once more, pushing himself in from behind again and continued to fuck her.

I couldn't believe this, what was he doing now? I then saw him remove his clothes and gulped but couldn't hide my blush from seeing him like this, plus he was handsome with his sapphire blue hair and golden eyes. I saw that his body had stitches all over them and for a moment felt bad for him. Then finally he wiggled in her fingers in my vaginal and I tightened up around him from the pain as blood began to drip out. I wanted to cross my legs to stop him but I couldn't from my feet being chained up and spread apart. "A-Ah!" I cried out as he did this and turned away. "It doesn't matter if I am or not, its not your place to change it!"

Mabashi could care less of this girl beneath his body. He only had one motive right now and that was to pleasure himself with the full moon shining upon them both in this warehouse that was abandoned, it was the perfect place for no one to find them. He knew after this he wouldn't hear the end of it but all that wasn't on his mind right now. He was aware he was this girls first and for a moment he felt special but at the same time frowned that she had gone this many years without losing it. She must have not gotten it much.
"Ohhh you make me throb with your muffled screams." he ached as he twitched a few times while inside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm

(O////O me too!)

As I continued to scream underneath him, I was enraged that he was enjoying my pain. I plotted to exact my revenge once and for all as soon as I had regained my strength, but for now I went on screaming in muffles until I had eventually passed out. Usually for such rage, I would have Makura do my dirty work, but because Mabashi had taken away my virginity, I planned to be the one to take it back! Before I had passed out, in muffles, I had weakly said to him, "A curse upon you...Mabashi..." I was not only planning to kill him, but to curse his eternal soul as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: