AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:47 pm

I resented the fact that Makura had to ask Mabashi of all people to help, still, beggers can't be chosers. While I was being carried away, I noticed that my doll had already returned to her previous form, a black feather with a sign for summoning dolls. I looked up at Mabashi and said to him, "Leave me inside the first warehouse you see. I'll manage there." Even if he was helping him, I knew it was a burden, though the way I said it, it was as if he was the burden. Sometimes he would be a burden, but right now he was the only help Makura could provide for me. Seems a bit ironic once enough thought is put into it.

Mayuri simply nodded, though he was still a bit dumbstruck by the fact Kaylee, unlike Lanna, managed to control her bankai. He then walked over to her, looked around to see if anyone was watching, and when the coast was clear, he held her close to him and very tightly in fact. "You fool...did you even register what could've happened...? You are my vice-captain therefore you should obey my orders no matter what..." He was still upset she disobeyed him and even risked history to repeat himself. He didn't want to go through all of that yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm

I was glad that he was ok as well, even though he got hurt pretty from the fight. I was sort of embarrassed when he theroly checked for any wounds on my body, but I guess I should get used to that. I then noticed his wounds and gasped, "What were you worrying about me for? You're the one who needs medical attention." I then looked around for the first aid kit, still unaware of my powers and returned with it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:03 pm

"Oh shut up I'm fine." he said not directing it as rude but just to let her know he would be fine and she shouldn't worry about him that much. He could handle something like this with no problem, he had been in worse situations, such as when he was nearly dying when he fought Aizen to protect Emily that unfortunate day, but he lost that battle. This was nothing, he was much stronger. But he still allowed her to heal his wounds as he sat down on the bed and let her patch up his wounds.

I was stunned at first when he had given me a hug and made it a tight embrace at that. This didn't seem like him at all for how I knew him earlier, but I guess this was what Lanna liked and fell in love with, his inner self that he must have hidden.
"You can't run from your fears forever. I had to, even if it meant repeating history..." i said and then found myself holding him too.

"Yeah yeah." Mabashi complained as he did as she said and left her where she asked him to. He figured he may as well not leave her here by herself and would help fixing up her wounds so he remained here.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:05 pm

(I finished your edit Amaya, I hope it's alright. I don't think it's that great personally >__<)

Reincarnation - Page 6 665b8c03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:31 am

(well I still think it's exceptional compared to what I've seen ^_^ thank you so much and i'm still working on the outlining for you and Mayuri)

My irritation was quite peaked by the fact he wouldn't leave my side, but still, there was nothing I could do about in my condition. Was this paralysis temporary, or will I spend the rest of my life trapped in this body and without any control over it? I thought to myself. I dreaded this feeling, being vulnerable to all of my surroundings. It brought back terrible memories of my childhood. I was scorned every day by society for being unique. I was once even accused of witchcraft, but I suppose people were simply envious of my immortality. I was also not one who also took pleasure in being patronized even by this bount. "Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you that I can manage here?" I questioned him slightly weak but still with stern.

Mayuri soon felt Kaylee returned his embrace. He then secretly smiled to himself from it. He had also heard what she had said and sighed before asking her, "Why?" He needed to understand her reasons, even if they may seem foolish to him. He had also began to wonder if she had ever seen his true face before. She may have been Lanna's reincarnation, but she still might not remember that much of him just yet. He then came up with an idea. Maybe she'll fall for him more if he showed it to her one day, or even tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:34 am

I sort of gave him a slight frown when he was rude to me like that, but I did get my pay back when I started rubbing alcohol on his wounds. It may hurt a lot for him, but it's for his own good. It will not only releave the pain but it will also prevent them from getting infected. After bandaging him up, I laid back on the bed almost tired from today and having to fix him up. I stretched my arms a little at first and then placed my hands on my stomach to relax on the bed a bit, almost forgetting he was even there.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:40 am

(As long as you like it ^^ And alrighty)

I just smiled knowing he still didn't understand my concept and way of working. Sure, I was risking killing myself over again and losing my sanity. But, the difference was I wasn't Lanna, I was Kaylee.
"Because. We're two different people...With one split soul into two. She couldn't control it, because she isn't the darkness. The good can't control the bad...I am her bad half...Bad, can only overcome bad and will it, even if it means tricking it. The difference, is she didn't have enough hate to control that surging anger. Me on the other hand..." I looked down at my sword and gave a slight frown at it but then looked back up at him. "I AM, her anger and hate. I'm simply controlling myself...She couldn't handle me was her problem." I spoke but then put my zanpakuto back in my sash around my waist.

"With those injuries you'll die without me here. Unless you'd rather be dead." he said. he could care less if she let herself get killed but he thought he'd be more considerate of her life rather than letting her just throw it away like that. His doll then disappeared after Ritz had helped him out and he sat down on one of the cardboard boxes in the room that had to have been used for storage. "So don't complain." he didn't want to put up with her being annoying the entire time.

Yylordft winced when she began to patch and bandage him up and knew even if he said she shouldn't, she still would heal him regardless, she was stubborn like that when it came to him. He then heard on the announcement overhead that the bounts now left and retreated, and for everyone to return back to their rooms and/or stations. He then sighed and rubbed his arm, feeling like an idiot for not staying here to protect Emily. He should have known better and he was now beating himself up for it on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

(all done with yours. Hope you like it.)

Reincarnation - Page 6 LannaandMayuri
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:33 pm

(it's amazing thank you sooo much!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

(you're welcome ^_^)

After hearing this response from him, instantly I knew there was no hope of getting rid of him. The paculiar thing was that that he actually cares enough to stay and tend to my wounds. I knew him well enough to be inconsiderate and cruel to others in a sadistic manner instead of being thoughtful and helping others. "How thoughtful yet paculiar of you." I commented before I could only turn to look away from him. This wasn't the sort of comfort I had looked forward to. Usually there was at least a few mattresses in a warehouse like this, but instead the "thoughtful one" decides to just lay me on the floor like garbage. Now that I thought about it, I didn't have a true purpose for hating him. He may have been common, but that's still no excuse from what I heard now a days.

Mayuri finally understood now. The reason you were able to control it was because you were much darker than Lanna was. It seems the only way to control such insanity is to relate to it. In more of a locical term, she met fire with fire. Either way, he was relieved that he didn't have to kill her once again. Now that the bounts have retreated once more, he smiled and asked to her, "Would you like to see my real face?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

I was glad to hear everything was alright now, but as I looked up at Yylfordt from the position I was laying in, I noticed the look he had. I sighed and said, "Don't beat yourself up over me. You're the one who actually got hurt." I personally thought it was kind of silly that he was worried about me when he was the one who was covered in blood. Still, it was sweet of him to care about me in the first place and to remind me of that for once.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

At first I thought this was a joke. I thought this was his face. But then looking closer I noticed how he was wearing paint on his face and their was normal skin underneath. But why would he allow me to see it? I supposed Uniat have earned his acceptance and this made me happy. "Yes please..." I said to him. Lanna was just chuckling in the backof my head. She knew that if I saw his face like she did she'd fall more in love with him. Lanna could see what Mayuri was attempting to do to woo me.

Mabashi could see how she was uncomfortable in this ware house. He sighed knowing she was going to complain and he looked around to see what there was. He left the room to see what there was and found a matress wrapped up against a wall which was brand new and unused. He then grabbed it and dragged it back to where Amaya was and dropped it beside here. "Use this."

yylordft sighed and knew now it was at least over and she was right. He needed to calm down and at least be thankful he didn't lose her a second time otherwise he would have never forgiven himself.
"Your right, I'm sorry."

(Hey if I'm on and off sorry, I'm at my grams house and suppose to be weeding for her so it's hard to rp on my iPod while weeding at the same time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm

(That's ok, and I didn't know an ipod can be used for using the internet. I only have a phone for that and I wouldn't even be able to reply with colored letters)

A bit curious of what he was doing, I watched as Mabashi laid the matress by my side, and expected me to be able to use it in the condition I was in. Never the less, I at least attempted to regain control over my limp body. Unfortunately, I could only move one of my arms now, and it was the one that was not slashed by that hideous captain soul reaper. Still, it was quite an improvement for now. Reaching out towards it, I could only seem to touch the lining of the matress with the tip of my finger. This was embarrassing even for someone of great dignity and pride such as my own, but still, I would have to spend some of it to be successful in comfort. "Is it alright if you could place me on the matress? I can only move my arm for now..." I have never felt so ashamed. Never have I thought that in my eternity would I ever have to be dependent for even one night.

Mayuri smiled and grabbed your arm as he dragged you back to his place after he explained to you, "Not here. Only you get to see it." Once they were officially in solitude inside his room, he removed the mask part of his makeup. He soon picked up a towel after soaking it in hot water and began to rub the makeup off of his faces with it. At first his entire face looked black from the makeup being smeered, but after a long time of rubbing and washing the towel only to rub the makeup off again and again, all that work had finally paid off. His true face was now revealed to Kaylee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:04 pm

I smiled seeing he was a lot softer, but I hoped he hadn't also gotten soft with his charms as well. I then sat up and kissed his cheek before I said, "No more sorries." Unlike my past life, I had already had a taste of alcohol long before I was reunited with Yylfordt. In fact, I didn't need the alcohol to have fun this time. I was pretty much free spirited now a days. Sometimes I would even do crazy things like yelling my thoughts out to the world or even dancing in public. I used to be shy about that, but after I was finally free from the shackles of private school called uniform, that was all over.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:14 pm

"Tch. Your so helpless." He couldn't believe it, he refused to be her servant for the night. She would owe him for this big time. Picking her up bridal style he lay her onto the matress and took off his shirt, putting it under her head for a pillow. He could care less showing off his toned out torso and crossed his arms sighing.
"There, better now?"

We walked back to the barracks but I was a bit embarrassed when we were inside his room. I'd imagine only Lanna had ever been in here and him, no one else. So it was a bit funny for me to be here too. I waited when he began to remove the paint and laughed at how funny he looked when it was smeared, but once it was cleared off, I couldn't stop looking. He truly did look handsome and I blushed.
"Y-You look good." I said trying not to stutter.

He was about to say sorry for saying sorry so much but then stopped himself and lightly smiled. He was all better now and wasn't hurting very much since she had healed him up and his tendons and vessels were now repaired. Though some scars were left over even if the bleeding stopped. When she kissed him, he stopped her and turned his face sideways and rather kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm

As soon as my eyes had become aware of his actions, I swiftly turned to the side to look away from him. This was utterly humilliating for me. I had wound up not only defenseless, but dependent on him for my safety. I had even requested that he may assist me onto the mattress. I didn't ask for a pillow, but it seemed he only did that so I wouldn't complain. I had to admit, my cheeks felt a bit hot from his indecensy, but I simply looked away to avoid eye contact. "I have one more request. Once this problem has seeced to exist, may we please forget this entire evening had ever occured?" I asked him hoping he would at least do this much for me. Soon enough it began to rain. With a sigh, I knew this would be a long evening.

Mayuri was a bit annoyed that Kaylee had laughed at him at first, but once the makeup had finally been removed, he chuckled a bit at the results. "Works everytime.." He thought to himself as he then place the dirty towel in a laundry basket and said to her, "So it is true, the one who gets the last laugh will laugh the best." He then chuckled again as he waited to see what else she would do or say. It was so amusing to him how she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of him now. It even boosted his pride up high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I blushed a bit at first, but then smiled and kissed him back as I carefully wrapped one arm around his neck while using the other to keep me from falling back. It was good to see the old Yylfordt back, but I still loved him either way. I just wanted him to be more like himself instead of trying to be something deep down I knew he wasn't. Unlike the old Emily, I was more firskier and less shy. With that, I laced my fingers in his hair and lightly licked his bottom lip but with the intent of teasing him first so if he accepted my invitation, I had kept my mouth slightly open, but not enough for his tongue to enter.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Mabashi growled. He looked out the window and noticed the sky was dark. The moon was out, and it was full in fact. He hated this factor and it happened a lot. His eyes began to gaze away and looked down at the ground in front of him down at his feet and sighed, clenching his fists tightly. He wouldn't let himself get worked up. He wouldn't let himself go, he couldn't. Not with her. She would get him in trouble and be a blabber mouth if he did anything, that he was sure of.
"Yeah yeah." he rolled his eyes.

Yylordt smirked with the fact she was beginning to grow friskier. He noticed she was a little bit different now after all, and much less shy and more frisky since she had been making advances on him most all day. Though he hadn't done anything towards her yet. He accepted this and smiled when she licked his lip as he advanced as well and proceeded to slide in his tongue also.

She could see he was laughing but didn't see what was so funny. Was he laughing at her? He had to have been! She was so baffled she didn't know what to say back as he just chuckled.
"What's so funny?" she asked and pouted now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:19 pm

This was not what I had planned for the night. Of all the people I had to wound up with for the night, it had to be Mabashi. I then sighed seeing there was no point in arguing and simply sleep this night away. My eyes began to flutter before they had finally shut. I was not yet in a deep and pleasant slumber. The thunder that had soom come with the storm had made certain of that. My body twitched a little from every loud roar the thunder had made, but it still was unable to move unfortunately.

Mayuri stopped for a moment when he asked her such a silly question then laughed at that as well. "You are just so amusing. Besides it's only fair since you've laughed at me just recently. So now it's my turn to laugh at you." He then poked the compact that contained the black makeup and had poked her nose with the same finger. He then took a big step back to brace himself for what would come. If Kaylee was the anger of Lanna, he knew he'd be in for one hell of a ride now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Before Yylfordt could gain access to my mouth. I had shut my lips as a way of teasing him. I wanted to test his reaction to my refusal in order to see if he had really changed or not. This was also a bit of fun for myself since I loved to tease, even if it was over a totally different subject than what Yylfordt and I seemed to be up to right at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:39 pm

"Don't play with me." he smirked after she wouldn't allow him right after she gave him entry. He refused to play along with her little taunts and teasing as he forced himself in and played around with her mouth while toying his tongue around her own as he moved over top of her while kissing her.

I pouted when he poked me and backed away but I was fine with it. I may have been the bad side but I was still good. I was a normal human being after all, it's not like I was a demon. I then realized how late it was and probably assumed I should get going home.
"I uh, should get going." I said and smiled. "Thanks for the help tonight." I said and turned to leave.

Mabashi had an evil idea that came to mind, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to go through with it. She was still paralyzed, she couldn't fight back. He could do things to her and nothing could she do to stop it. He smiled at this idea and then crept on top of Amaya looking down at her as she slept. He could make it quick while she was asleep, then he wouldn't get scolded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:14 pm

While I was asleep, I felt a strange feeling of something or someone hovering over me. With this uncomfortable feeling, I had awoken to only be appauled by the fact that this creep had the nerve to be on top of me as if he had owned me. I glared at him for such nerves and yelled, "What do you think you're doing?! Get off of me at once!" I used my mobile hand to try to push him away or beat at him to keep him away.

Before Kaylee could leave, Mayuri had stopped her by grabbing one of her arms. He then commanded her, "Stay with me tonight. Please." It had been so long since he had company in bed even though he would have to sneek Lanna in. He had hoped also that Kaylee would share the same feelings Lanna did for him long ago. He had missed her so deeply even when he would never express those deep feelings in public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:23 pm

I blushed a bit seeing as how he was truly his old self after all. I played along with him now as I wrapped my other arm around his neck to unite both of my arms. Because of that, I no longer had balance so I had fallen onto my back onto the bed as I pulled Yylfordt down with me and continued to play tongue war with him in a way fighting for dominance. I wondered just how far this would go. It had been such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"How dare you assume that!" he yelled at her. Maybe he was just climbing over her to grab something. This woman was so obnoxious and he couldn't stand it. Even so for some reason something about her he wanted. He didn't know what it was though. He growled at her accusation and then moved and sat up. "Tch. You really are sick." he complained, turning this on her.

I blushed when he asked this. He was asking me to stay with him tonight? Did that mean...?
"But..." i felt embarrassed asking this "Where will I sleep?" I knew what the answer was but didn't want to say it out loud. Unless he just wanted me to stay here, maybe he didn't exactly want me to sleep with him. Lanna in my head was talking again and telling me to let him but I ignored her.

"I want to claim you as mine again..." He purred in Emily's ear as he was pulled on top of her and was tongue kissing with her. He held her close to him and pulled her hips to him while placing his hips between her legs and continued to kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:57 pm

"I didn't even accuse you of anything? You're only making yourself seem much more guilty of something." I said as I turned away from him. I couldn't even stand the sight of him right now, especially with his shirt off. What on earth was he up to in the first place I wondered. Was this his idea of a really sick joke. I started to feel movement in one of my legs now. It was about time I could make myself more comfortable even with my body still being a bit weak.

Mayuri smiled and said to her, "I think you know the answer to that. There is afterall only one bed that we can share." He then backed up slowly as he led her to it. "Any more concerns you have in mind?" He asked her before he could put her to bed. He had also hoped he would receive more than just a night with her, but it might be a bit too soon for her as he could see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: