AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:43 pm

So this was the bount's hide out. I sighed seeing that I was not only to be owned by Mabashi, but as a new member of this group of bounts. "Does this mean I must drink living souls as well? It's not as much fun if you don't get to be the one to kill them." I asked him in curiosity yet with a hint of displeasement over the matter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I smield more at this and had fallen asleep as well. As long as I remained in Yylfordt's arms, I knew that I would be safe no matter what. So I had nothing to worry about. Yet there was still one problem. What if Aizen and the others were to find out? I didn't want to think about that tonight, so I continued to sleep in Yylfordt's arms.

Mayuri had simply smirked towards her. His real intentions for his actions were to prove to her just how much of a man he could really be so that she would love him finally. He had never once thought about the consequences such as a child or anything like that. Although to him, a child wouldn't have been such a bad idea neither.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:06 pm

I didn't really want to think about stuff like that right now as I simply crawled in bed with him since the original plan before all of this was to go to bed. I got under the covers and cuddled up to him laying my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him nuzzling in close. "Goodnight Mayuri Taicho." I said to him as I fell asleep.

Yylordft fell into a deep slumber as he cuddled with Emily while he slept. No longer would he have those terrible nightmares, or at least he thought they would be gone. It was back again, it was the nightmare of him losing her over and over, it repeated sometimes during the weeks but happened normally once a month. He began to talk in his sleep and moved around a little, and even shed a tear without knowing it since his dream was so sad.

"You are allowed to drink the souls of the living...It's finders keepers, take your prey on your own and eat it." he said meaning that everyone fended for themselves. It's not like they brought food home to share with everyone, if you were hungry you went out and got it for yourself and that was the end of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:13 pm

I was relieved that I had at least that much freedom with what and how I fed off of. As I continued to follow Mabashi inside this place, I admired the crystals all around this place. It was dark yet the crystals illuminated the place with beautiful rays of blue lights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:23 pm

As I slept, I began to feel Yylfordt toss and turn in his sleep. I awoke and saw the tear running down his eye and placed his head on my chest for it to rest there as I stroked his hair and whispered softly, "Shhh it's alright. I'm here now, and I won't leave your side anymore. I promise." I had continued to comfort him for the night. He was like a frightened child filled with horrible nightmares about losing those who were close to him. The thought saddened me alone.

Mayuri smiled glad to have Kaylee's love, also Lanna's love, once again. "Goodnight Kaylee." He whispered to her as he too had fallen into a deep and peacful slumber for once. He still loved Lanna, but now he also loved Kaylee. Besides they were the same people anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Mabashi knew that the ambush would be at dawn, which was in a few hours. The bounts wanted to attack while everyone was asleep and the least hour of the day they would expect to be attacked. The bounts began to wake up as they knew it was time, getting ready to leave. They shuffled into their places and waited for orders from the head bount who would tell them when they were ready. Mabashi had to be involved and pulled Amaya into the group with him so she would blend in and no one would suspect her to be with the other bount group. Though her group would meet up with his once entering soul society. "Just follow me when we get there." he said to her.

I smiled at hearing this when I fell asleep and held onto him close. I missed that feeling of having someone I closely loved and could hold like this. He made me feel safe for some reason even if he was rude sometimes and I hated to admit it but I think I was beginning to fall in love with him.

Yylordft heard her words in his sleep and began to calm down as he was held against her and trying to calm down in his dream also. He was trying to put reality in and tell himself it wasn't real but he couldn't help but feel that pain in his heart of ever losing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm

I continued to follow him. There was no group where I lived, in fact, I don't have a group. I was always the independent type who would fend for herself always. It was ridiculous to have to rely on anyone, but now I had to worship the ground Mabashi walked on because of that night. I shook the thought off as I continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 am

I could tell he was still un easy in his dreams so I decided to wake him up as I shook him gentily. "Yylfordt, wake up. You're having a nightmare." I whispered to him as I continued to try and wake him up. I knew he needed his sleep, but he's not going to get any like this.

As Mayuri slept, he smiled with the feeling and dreams of being in love with Kaylee, and earning her love in return. It was a warm feeling inside his heart, but he wasn't going to share that feeling with anyone else but Kaylee. She was going to be his dirty little secret from even the head captain of the 13 court-guard squads.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am

Soon enough of the group of bounts had infiltrated the Soul Society once more, only this time in the dead of night and when no one was awake at this hour. It was about three in the morning, an hour no one would dare be awake at. Maybe a few guards, but even then very few which could easily be silently killed. The group advanced into the streets, it was to be a silent murder when also eating the souls. Many bounts snuck into the houses and silently would kill their prey without letting the enemy get even a whimper out. For now Mabashi had Amaya follow his lead, hopefully they could stray away from the group and could get their own food for the early morning. Once everyone split up within the town, Mabashi pulled Amaya into an alley way that was not used and got down on his knee's so no one saw the two hiding. "We will be fine here until we make our move." He said.

Yylordft was tossing and turning in his sleep but finally her voice woke him up from his nightmare as he shot up from the bed panting heavily with sweat drops running down his forehead, his body sweating from heating up. He was breathing heavily until he then turned and saw Emily beside him awake and looked worried for him. He then realized he had that nightmare again. He then tightly grabbed her into his arms hugging her. "I don't want to lose you again..." he said with a saddened voice. Just the thought of it drove him mad.

While sleeping I began to have visions, more visions of Lanna and her past. I was starting to put together everything now, her memories and the bonds she shared with other people. I even spoke to her in my dream, and it was a warming voice that I felt safe towards and wasn't scared of. Though Lanna was telling me something seemed wrong outside of my dream state, her wolf instincts told her she smelled blood being spilled left and right. Soon I then woke up and sat up and knew I had to warn Mayuri. I then began to shake his shoulder to wake him up hoping he wouldn't be mad at me for disturbing his sleep. "Wake up...Something's wrong...I smell blood..." but before I could say anymore I saw a shadow of a figure silently creeping inside through the bedroom door even though it was locked, it had somehow been picked. I was paralyzed in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I simply nodded understandingly as we hid for the time being, I wore my dark veil over my face once again to hide my face from my prey until it was time to feed. It was a simple way of getting a good meal. I would first reveal my face to my prey to lure them in to my clutches. Then I would slit their throats once close enough and wait for them to die before sucking out their souls. I always loved to play with my food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I was surprised by this sudden outburst, but it only made me feel worse for him. I then hugged him back using one hand to hold his head close to my chest. "It's alright. You won't lose me. You'll never lose me. Even if I die I'll just come back again like I did now." I said to him to try to calm him down and hopefully allow him the peace in his heart that he deserved. As I tried to comfort him with words I also tried rubbing the temples of his head to relieve his stress.

Mayuri, having been a light sleeper, awoke from the light shaking of Kaylee only to discover that something was a bit off. He then sat up only to see the look of terror in her eyes. What was going on? He thought to himself with such curiosity that such a thing was not even known of this man. He then turned to face the direction Kaylee faced and was surprised to see that a bount had come back for me. He knew this was a difficult situation since his zanpaktou was under the bed but he couldn't get to it without risking both his and Kaylee's life.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Mabashi then motioned for you to come out of hiding. Once the other bounts were out of the area he ran down the streets with Amaya until he came to a small little home that looked like it had not been overtaken yet. He then turned to Amaya wondering if she was fine to eat soul reapers for now until they managed to get a human soul since she liked that best. "Will this do?" He asked.

Yylordft began to calm down when he was pulled closer to her and held her tightly. When she rubbed at his temples his headache began to leave since his head had been throbbing the entire time. Now, back to normal breathing he was assured she was right. Her soul belonged to him and would always return to him as his would return to her if he was to die. "We are bound to one another for eternity." He said with a slight smile, trying to cheer the both of them up without all this sadness in the air.

As I watched the bount come in I held still and watched it as it shut the door behind it quietly. It finally looked up and noticed me and Mayuri awake and sitting up starring at him. He quickly released his doll and would make it a quick slaughter hoping to make sure neither of us would make a noise to disrupt the town. I knew too that his Zanpakuto was under the bed and only at certain times could I summon Lanna's zanpakuto. I didn't know what to do until the man's doll was like a mummies ability's and could control the person with the look into their eyes and could tie up the enemy with it's bandages as it's doll then attacked us, wrapping it's gauze tightly around the both of our mouths so we couldn't make a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 pm

I was a bit disappointed that I would have to feed on spoils for now, but it will have to do since I was starving. "It will do for now." I simply responded as I walked past him and showed him how I would lure my victims towards me by simply revealling my face to a soul reaper and showing off my radient smile. Once the soul reaper was close enough, I slashed his throat without changing the expression on my face. I watched as he bleed to death. After that, I sucked out his soul and that was that. "I will only use Makura when I really want to play with my food." I explained to Mabashi once I had finished off the soul reaper. It was a bit off, but at least it didn't make my stomach turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

I smiled seeing as how what he said was true. We truly were connected to one another. Even in death we could never be separated. I then thought maybe it was because not only did he mark my body with his bite, but my very soul as well. "It could also be because of this." I then placed my fingers on the mark to show him since even though he didn't bite me earlier when he found me, the mark had still reappeared in the precise spot where he first laid it.

Mayuri couldn't seven see well now as the bandages wrapped around his face. Only one of his eyes wasn't wrapped up as he desperately tried to reach for his zanpaktou. There was no way of communicating to Kaylee to help him get the zanpaktou thanks to the bandages. He then came up with a plan and blinked towards her in morse code towards Kaylee to get the sword. Hopefully, Kaylee would break the code and get to the sword on time before anything else could happen.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

(I'm tied up just like him so not much I can do that he can do. xD Just saying lol)

Mabashi didn't mind, soul reapers souls tasted fine to him but sometimes they didn't satisfy his taste buds often times. He knew humans were the best kind of meal and that was mostly what Amaya wanted and would frequently eat. He killed one of the people inside the home as well with his dagger that he had on him too, but it was different from hers. He then ate the soul as it slithered down his throat.

He saw the mark on her neck and knew she was right but also was surprised that it was still there even after all of this time and her new body from reincarnation. Still, he wasn't complaining. He ran the tip of his fingers over her neck on top of the bite mark that he had engraved in her skin those many years ago and then leaned down to gently kiss it.

I was all tied up just like Mayuri so I couldn't do as he wanted me to. Plus with my hands tied to my side I couldn't try performing a kido and sent the bount back. All I could do was hope and pray neither of us would die as the bount had advanced towards me first with his sword, getting ready to slit my throat to eat my soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm

(lol oh well wouldn't hurt for him to try at least lol)

I must admit, I was a bit impressed by his moves. Still, he went right for the kill as any animal would. I didn't see the fun in it at all. I pulled my veil down once again ignoring the fact there was blood on my cheek as I waited for Mabashi to finish up so that we could hunt for more souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:09 pm

I gasped at first then gave out a light moan after he had kissed my marked neck. I smiled a bit from this as well with a small tint on my face. "I love you Yylfordt." I said to him happily. Little did I know that sex wasn't going to be the ony first I would recieve from Yylfordt. I didn't notice it yet, but I was now with his child, the same child I was to have before I was killed.

As Mayuri continued his desperate attempts to free himself and Kaylee, he saw what the bount's intentions were. He couldn't allow that, not again. With a kido, he summoned the zanpaktou out from under his bed and into his hands as He summoned its shikai from in order to paralyze the bount with its cut. He had lost Lanna once, but he wasn't planning on losing Kaylee neither. Once that was done, he removed most of the bandages and helped Kaylee remove the ones on her. "Are you alright?" He simply asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Mabashi noted the blood on Amaya's cheek after she pulled up her vail. He didn't want to admit it but underneath that, she looked youthful and pretty. She used this only to fool her prey though. She would get even older the more souls she ate just like Bauran had happen to him. And now he was an old man, hopefully it didn't happen to Amaya as well. She may be old but that was just for the many many years she had lived, so now come to think of it she was even older than him. Still hungry for more, he would go for the next area, if they were lucky enough they could eat the soul of a captain which had tons of reitsa and tasted the most delicious of the other soul reapers.

Yylordft, more than ever was glad by these words that she said to him. It had been many years since he heard those words come out of her mouth and now he was hearing it once more, it felt like it had been eternity since she said this to him.. He only smiled and kissed her on the lips. "I love you too, Emily." were his words in a reply, and also little had he known soon enough he would add to the two of them.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks..." I said once I was released. I was glad that he got out in time to save the both of us since I didn't want him to get hurt. I then pulled off the rest of the bandages and looked at the paralyzed bount that lay there on the ground unable to move but didn't get out of the blankets since I hadn't been dressed from when I fell asleep with him. It would be extremely embarrassing to have a bount, especially one that was a male, see my naked body without my permission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 pm

(Amaya would only age if she ate living souls, that's why she kills her prey first)

It had been many years, but I knew to follow the old laws of the bounts in order to stay youthful and eternally alive. I was no fool like Bauran or any of the other bounts who only lived on this earth to seek more power. It was pointless. Why try to become better beings when we were already perfect beings. We could live for eternity as long as we lived off of the dead souls of humans or any other type of souls. As long as they weren't living, it was alright to feast upon them. I have already aged once because of eating simply one living soul, but the only part of me that aged was the color of my hair. After that, I knew not to feed on another living soul ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 pm

I smiled and kissed him back before I yawned a small and innocent yawn that was proof enough of my sleepiness. "Let's go back to sleep, ok?" I said to him since I was really tired, especially after using up most of my energy on having sex with him. I was also beginning to notice I was more tired than usual. What was going on? I thought to myself. I then shook it off and simply laid back on the bed to sleep.

Mayuri, remembering the circumstances the both of them were in, had slit the bounts throat and watched as he rotted away into dust. "No one gets to see your body but me." He simply said after the bount had been defeated. He was still covered by the bandages like a mummy, including most of his face except for one of his eyes, but he at least managed to remove the bandages around his hands and legs.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Once Mabashi killed for his second meal he then wiped the blood off his hands from killing the man as he lay dead on the ground. These were all low class soul reapers, he needed something much more powerful and strong to quench his hunger. Mabashi then walked towards one of the divisions that was labeled 1, it was the old man's division and the head commander. A strong power came from here and he wished to obtain it in his gut.

Yylordft nodded when she wished to go back to bed and he layed back down and huddled up to her. Something felt different though when he wrapped his arms around her, one hand was on her stomach while the other held her hand as he held her from behind. When he placed his hand over her stomach some kind of wave sent through his arm and made it tingle, but he simply brushed it off and ignored it. "Goodnight." He said, falling back asleep.

I blushed a little bit by this comment that he said. In a way I sort of agreed on it with him and only wanted him to see my body. At first he seemed like such an arrogant asshole who could do nothing but insult but now he acted like a completely different person around me when no one was around and even was willing to protect me and make sure I wouldn't get hurt. I then quickly got dressed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. For protecting me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm

I could sense the strong power as well. If Mabashi had died trying to go after that power, it could mean my freedom. Still, something inside made me feel as if it would hurt if he had gone and got himself killed. "It wouldn't be wise to go after such a prey. You'll end up rotting to death within a matter of seconds." I warned him although it seemed like I was insulting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Later that morning, I woke up and smiled seeing Yylfordt still asleep. I then carefully got up without waking him up and waked to the bathroom to do my business. Once I was done, after I flushed, I washed my hands and that was when I noticed it. It was a small bump where my stomach was. I gasped realizing I was pregnant, and it looks like I was three months as well. I wondered how Yylfordt would react to this, but then I remembered when he asked if it was possible to try for a child again. Maybe he wouldn't mind. I still wasn't sure, so I waited for him to wake up to see for himself.

Mayuri smiled under the bandages before removing them from his face. He then pulled her close to him and roughly kissed her lips. Once he was satisfied, he let go of her in order to get dressed and put on his makeup along with his mask. "Don't tell anyone about this, understood? This will be our little secret." He commanded her with a wide smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Mabashi at first felt insulted as if she was saying he couldn't handle something as simple as killing a captain level. But at the same time maybe she was worried about him and didn't want him to get hurt. Whichever it was it was still odd for her to even tell him this since she didn't care much for others. "And why not? Do you think I'm incapable of killing a captain level? Or are you just flattering me because your worried deep down?" he smirked at the last part. He may just have her stuck in a corner right where he wanted her.

Soon once it was morning Yylordft woke up to the gleam of the sun shunning through the window in which it shone on his cheek warming it up. The light was also bright so it too woke him up. Once sitting up from bed he noticed Emily wasn't here in bed with him as he got worried. "Emily? Where'd you go! he called out hoping he would get a response until then he saw the bathroom light on and smiled, no longer worried that she may have been gone.

When he kissed me roughly on the lips I felt my heart flutter when also in his arms. I actually felt sort of special that only I was the one he treated me like this too and no one else. He really was passionate and full of love on the inside but just didn't show it, and I liked that side to him that made him seem mysterious. "This will be our little secret." I agreed with him. I knew it would probably be bad if others found out about us anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

My eyes narrowed a bit as if to glare at him once he had finished his last part. It was sort of true, but I wasn't going to admit that to him. "Hmph, Are you dillusional as well as imcompetant? Simply because you own me does not require me to treat you any differently from any other piece of garbage." The last part was an insult just to make Mabashi forget about his theory and lose his temper once more. That way he won't persist with such nonsense, even if they were true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: