AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Once I had heard Yylfordt freaking out, I remembered the promise I made to him last night and said to myself, "Uh oh..." I quickly opened the door and assured him, "It's alright, Yylfordt. I was only using the bathroom. Sorry to scare you like that eh he he..." I gave a nervous laugh at the end wondering if my stomach would be noticeble. Would he be alright with this or not?

Mayuri didn't want anyone to find out about the two of them together since A, it would ruin his reputation, and B, he could lose Kaylee as a vice captain and not be able to see her as often as he usually did now. So just as he did with Lanna before, he kept the relationship between Kaylee and him a secret. He then noticed the time and was surprised. "Time for you to train, and time for me to work." He said now in a hurry to be prepared for his duties as the captain of the 12th division.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Rolling his eyes Amaya was acting like her usual cocky attitude self again and was insulting him as she would anyone else. It annoyed him that she would be so rude and insult him but he was angry and wanted to yell right back. Unfortunately for him, she got the best of him and was now distracted from his main goal, now focusing on her rather than the captain. "You really can be obnoxious you know that?" he said grounding his teeth together and greatly ticked.

Yylordft sighed when she came out and was releaved to see she was still here rather than gone. He thought maybe one of the bounts tried to take her but luckily she was fine and it was all just in his head. Until when she came out he noticed her round belly. Normally he'd maybe assume she ate more but was aware of what it was since he'd seen her like this before. He then stood up and looked her in the eyes. "Are we having a...? he didn't finish it since it almost been years since he said that word and everytime he did he thought of that tragic day of losing both Emily and their baby.

Once I was dressed and such and he was about to leave I then noticed my gut. It looked bigger but maybe it was just me seeing things. I looked like I gained a ton of wait and it slightly scared me a little bit until I put my hand on my stomach and felt something hit it from the other side. My eyes widened and now I knew what had happened. But how could this have happened just over night? I was a little shocked now and didn't know what to do. "Mayuri...come here and feel my stomach. Something downtown seem right." I said hoping maybe he could understand what was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 pm

I didn't care much for his insults now. As long as I had distracted him from either trying to get himself killed or to crawl under my flesh, I was satisfied. I then spotted another soul reaper and revealed my face to him to lure him over before slashing his throat and feeding off of his freshly killed soul as well. It would take some time before getting used to the spoils of the soul society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Once he had tried to ask me the question of what we were having, I had realized that he had noticed and blushed a little. I then nodded and said, "I think it was the same baby that I was going to have before...well let's just say I know because it's little reishi that it's stealing from me is quite familiar." Come to think of it, it was feeding off of my reishi. If it continues at this rate, I might not be able to survive the birth. I didn't want to break my promise to Yylfordt, so I asked him, "Is there any way to make sure nothing goes wrong during the birth?"

Mayuri was a bit confused now by what she meant, but when he got a good look at her stomach, he knew exactly what she meant then. "Are we..." He wanted to ask but that would seem unprofessional of him since he was researcher. He then moved her hand away from her stomach so that he could place his hand on it. Once he had felt the movement from within, he smiled and said, "Well now I see we are expecting, Kaylee. Don't worry about the growth, this is no human child, after all."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Mabashi watched as she ate another soul and ignored her as he too ate one more and figured he should take her advice not to eat the captain. So instead he made his own kills against the lower class soul reapers. Once he ate he wiped the blood from his lips and walked back over to Amaya.

Yylordft knew what she meant on how the babies would eat her reitshi and depleet it and kill her. He didn't know what to do about that but had an idea on it that may help. "Ill let it eat some of mine to ensure you will be alright." he spoke and held her in his arms closely.

I was embarrassed that he feltmy stomach and knew now I was pregnant and there wasn't anything I could do about it but it seemed like he wanted to keep it since there were no objections to this. I then smiled knowing he was okay with it and would be the babies father but at the same time didn't know how fast the growth went. "I love you....and I'm okay that it's ours and no one elses." I said this in a way telling him that I wanted only him as the father and no one else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Once I had finished my final kill, there was blood dripping down my face and lips, but they weren't my own. It was warm and sweet. I had placed the veil over my face once again to save the view for my next prey later on without even wiping the blood off of my face. I even licked some of it off of my dagger to take in its sweetness. For such rotten souls, they still had sweet blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm

I felt relieved that Yylfordt would do that for both myself and the child as I relaxed in his arms resting my head on one of his shoulders. Soon enough, I held him close to me as well. I then thought about how I was killed before and became worried once again. "What if he finds out?" I asked him reffering to he as Aizen. I didn't want that fate to repeat itself like a broken record, it would be too much for both myself and Yylfordt.

Mayuri smiled at Kaylee's words. He had become proud of the title of being the father of her child, boy or girl. He then stood up straight and held her close to him. "I might have to give you some reishi in order to survive. The bigger the baby grows, the less reishi you will have to survive." He was explaining to her that she wouldn't be able to have any cravings since all the child would crave for would be her own reishi, and because she was human, the odds were truly against her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Mabashi then walked up to Amaya and wiped her face off from the blood after moving her veil. He then smirked and walked off to go do his own thing.

Yylordft frowned and knew she was right about Aizen but wouldn't let him come between them again. He nodded his head and held her. "I won't let him come between us and he won't touch our baby as long as I have anything to do with it." yylordft was serious about this. Even the thought of Aizen made his blood boil.

I then got one of lanna's memories in my head. I remembered when she found out she was pregnant But it was the same day mayuri killed her. My mood now changed and I got scared and pushed him away backing up from him scared he would try and kill me and the child too. "Oh my god...you killed her and the child..." I said and began to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I only stood there sort of glaring at him for that. I was going to finish off the blood on my face as a snack. Still, the fact he cared enough to clean my face was strikingly odd even for someone such as him. Because I had nothing more to do at the time, I simply followed him just to at least get a good show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 pm

I was surprised by what he was saying. I knew he wouldn't stand a chance even if his heart was set on it. Still, I was happy that he would do that for me at all. I stayed in his arms and held on to him as I said to him, "I don't want to lose you neither. So please be careful."

Mayuri was shocked by her sudden actions at first. Once he had heard what she had said to him, he sighed seeing she had remembered that much now. "Kaylee...the child wasn't the reason why I killed Lanna...I've already explained this once to you. Must I repeat myself over and over again till you finally understand?!" He was getting irritated by this subject. Yes he was the one who had killed her, but he didn't want to even be the one to do it let alone be constantly reminded of it. Someone had to anyways so that innocent people wouldn't die. He simply thought it was best that he was the one to do it since she was his responsibility, no one elses.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 pm

(stuck on mabashis part >_<)

Yylordft Knew she was worried about him and didn't want him to get hurt. Though he didn't want her to get hurt either or the baby so he would do anything in his power to keep them all safe. "I will keep us safe I promise." he said and kissed her on the forehead.

I was still sort of scared of him but at te same time I accepted him. I just wanted this pain to go away and be able to trust him with me and the child. I then stopped and hugged him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 pm

(me too, infact im starting to get stuck on the hole thing...)

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am

(same, we need a better plot...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am

(yeah...do you have any ideas? The only one i have is cutting off Amaya's part)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:10 pm

(I got an idea...Let's make a cross-over for reincarnations. So like, whoever our lovers were in another life, come to this life and try to steal us back from Yylordft and Mayuri. Example on my part would be Kakashi comes to soul society in search of his dead love Miharu, finds me and tries to take her back to Konoha with him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:21 pm

(idk, i may be able to be kakashi for you on here but I can never be able to chose between two guys I like a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:30 pm

(Same here, I'd just end up wanting them both T_T Okay scratch that idea then.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:02 pm

(geez this is hard...hey i got on idea. wat if instead of being reincarnations, in a new rp we are actually just normal fangirls of our characters who happen to have been watching us for quite a while?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:16 pm

(I like that idea! Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 pm

(Ok so should we do that in a new rp or start it on here?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

(New rp. Can you start it this time since I started the last two rp's?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: