AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah thanks Tennie! XP LOVE YAH! <3 Oh yeah! watch out ;3 though seriously don't piss me off... i can get seriously serious! ._.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

OH YEAH HUH??!! she gets really pissed off if you get her mad or annoy her! Soooo that's kinda why i said try to get along with her!! ;6 haha xDD

AWW LOVE CHU TOO!!! >3< BTW!! LOVE your RPing!! XDD LOVE IT!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Yo!!!!~ guess what??!! XDD I just recently learned how to skateboard!! XDD haha I seriously feel so accomplished!! XDD i'm so freaking proud of myself!!!!!!! >w<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

AAHHHH!!!!! Homecoming is coming!!!!!!! XDDD haha it's actually on Saturday!! XDD haha I'm so excited!!! It's my first time going to a dance!!! XDD SOOOO I'M SOOO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD hahaha xDD AAANNNDD PLUS this guy that i had my eyes on for a few weeks now that i THOUGHT was younger turns out to be he's older than me!!!! XDDD haha xDD Cuz since I'm a junnior and he's a Freshie i thought he was young BUT HE"S OLDER!!! XDDD hahaha xDD I'M NOT COUGER!!!!! XDDD haha xDD ( girl that dates a younger man ) hahaha xDDD i thought i was since i don't know him that well and haven't talked to him BUT now I'm super confident!! XDD hopefully I'll talk to him at homecoming!! xDD PLUS the fact that he's Filipino LIKE ME it just a HUGE PLUS!!!! XDDD hahaha xDD AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited to talk to him!! XDD BUT i know he's kinda a shy guy BUT that's gunna be gone after he meets me!! XDD AAHHH EXCITMENT!!!!!! XDDD SUCH A WONDERFUL THING!!!! XDDD haha xDD

OH sorry i haven't updates in such a long time XPP BUT I'm back now!! XDD haha xDD

SO this week that just passed was spirit week and we had to dress up in multiple ways and just today was where we all wear JUST purple!! XDD haha xDDD although i did borrow a few things from my friends THIS was my outfit!! XDD *points at this pic*
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 30042310

i think everything looks cute EXCEPT for my hair xPP it looks gross BUT everything else it's cute =33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

HEY!!! The homecoming dance was freaking UH MAY ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!! XDD my friend was dancing all crazily!!! XDD and I mwan it!! XDD like he was ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH HIS OUTRAGIOUS DANCING!!!!!!!!!!! XDD haha xDD plus the fact the it started getting really hot once you entered the school!! After a short amount of time dancing on the dancefloor we all started sweating already!! XDD haha xDD and my stupid strapless dress kept on freaking going down!! >0< fewaking AY!!! >0< haha xDD BUT I managed!! X33

Though the only scary thing was that over half of the people there were grinding like crazy!!! 0.0 it was seriously scary 0.0 .... Seriously!!! O.O like, i'm not even kidding!! 0.0 .... BUT I was with my friends and we were just dancing for fun along with the music xDD

OH speaking bout music!! Haha where me and my friends were dancing we were next to the speakers and when we went to take a break EVERYTHING was muffled!!! I was so scared that I might have lost hearing!! 0.0 haha BUT it's all good now!! =9

Aftewards the ride home was freaking horrible!! >A< had another arguement wigh my parents... I dun wanna talk about it cuz I already feel better after hearing Zoro's speech!! X33 THANKS BRO!!!! LOVE YAH!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 pm

I AM WATCHING I.aM.mE youtube videos when they were in ABDC ( America's Best Dance Crew ) aannnddd I just can't get over how unique and unexpected their styles and choreo were!!! XDD it's every single thing that they do that it's just simply UH MAY ZING!!!!! XDDDD EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE JUST BRAIN BANGED ME!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD AND THEY'RE ALL ABOUT THE BRAIN BANGING ( NOT THE NAUGHTY WAY ) BUT IN THE 'WHOA MY MIND WAS BLOWN AWAY' BRAIN BANG!!!!! XDDD I.aM.mE is just uh may zing like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 pm

AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE FIRST MULAN!!!!!!!!!!!... AND now I'm just on LOVE with Mulan even MORE!!!! xDDD haha xD i ended up watching it when i talked about one of their songs with Zoro and showed him cuz he don't know who LMFAO are and Mulan are!!!! O^O haha is okay!! XDD you gunna like em anyways!! XDD haha xDD MULAN is so feirce, cute, and so pretty!!! XDDDDDDDD LOVE HER!!!! sometimes she kinda reminds me of me!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:37 pm

I have recently been into watching old Disney shows and movies!! XDDD haha xDD That's what I'm doing now!! XDD I am now watching this old show i used to watch when i was a kid!! XDDD It's called Mighty Ducks!! XDD haha xDD It's about these six alien ducks who came from a different universe!! XDD When i say Alien ducks i didn't mean that they look freaky they're like human but duck form! XDD I'm freaking in love with them!! XDDD haha xDD Just watching it right now makes me all giddy!! XDD haha xDD I've also been wanting to watch my disney movies!! XDD haha xDD I will show you the first episode of Mighty Ducks!! XDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=VgmuRRKzOu4

Go to this link to watch the very first episode!! XDD I'm seriously in love with them!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 pm

YOOOOOO!!!!~ I'm excited for tomorrow!!! ( Saturday!! ) Cuz Akira, Jacob ( Akira's BF in real life ) , Miharu, and I are gunna hang out at the mall!!! XDD gunna take pics, try on clothings and all the other things girls do... except buying things xDD haha xDD SOOO EXCITMENT!!!! AANNDDD plus Akira's spending the night over at my house on Saturday!! SO even more EXCITMENT!!!! XDD haha xDD

AANNDD right now I'm addicted to this song!!! It's just soooo happy and cute and... and and and and I JUST LOVE EVERYONE OF THESE MEN!!!!! XDDD haha xDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm

WOO!!! It was hecka fun hanging with Akira xDD Saturday we hung out at the mall and tried out a few constumes for fun!! XDD haha xDD even though Akira's boyfriend in real life was there we took pics while he was staring at her xPP ... perv... >3> haha xDD BUT it's okay!! XDD haha xDD She knows how to set down the law with him so don't worry xDD I trust my daughter!! XDD haha xDD

SOO anyways here are the pics of me and Akira in our cotumes!! X33

First one is Akira!! XDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 2011-111

Then this is me!! X33

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 2011-112

Akira in another costume!! XDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Advent10

AND THEN ME again! XDD haha xDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 2011-113

AND NOW!!! It's both of us!! XDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 2011-114

Sorry the pics didn't turn out perfectly clear BUT I think it's pretty good!! =33 hehe
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 pm

This girl in my neighborhood and school is kinda annoying right now xPP she is copying me at everything that I do that it's annoying... This Halloween me, her, and my other friend Miriam all decided that we'll all be the Jabbawockeez but then now shes saying that we should learn a choreography... from the number one best Dance Crew in America... And she says that we can just learn the easy choteo but the ones that she chooses are one of the choreos that need reaallyy good akills whrn I chose the easiest since she's not the best dancer nor is she that experience... And I don't blame her for th at!! bUT the fact that she's trying to dance one of the many choreos that take skill is just not... Right... I mran she's working her way up there BUT just following me, who has haf more experience and is okay at dancing think that she should learn at her own pace and not at such a high level when she just barely started dancing.... And she wants to be the Jabbawockeez even though she barely knowd anything about them.. she only know that they're number on in ABDC and that they wear masks when they dance... ._.

Just had go release mt annoyance even though it's just a little bit xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Woooo!! At Red Robin and just saw one of older friends who graduated already!!! XDD haha he's an anazing guy!! XDD haha xDD and it was totally fun seeing him rabdomly at Red Robin!! XDD hevn't seen him in forever!!!!!!! >0< soo it was good to randomly see him!!!!! XDD haha xDD nooww imma get a Banzai burger and get fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 pm

DUUDDEE!!!! I miss a few of my friends!!!!! ZORO!!!!! I miss yah bro!!!!!! >O< and i miss my other friend Chelsea!!!!! >O< i miss chu guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with immense passion!! haha xDD aannndd today has been a good day! it was sunny! a project due date has been moved back and i finished my work in english!! all i needs is to finish Chemistry notes!!! XDD aanndd that's pretty easy!! XDDD

OOOHHH okay you guys.... i'm sorry but.... there's this anime... and it's a yaoi.... aaannndd I'm watching it..... IT DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL SCENES IN IT THOUGH!!!! it was one of those innoccent anime's where the main guy character is in denial of his love for the other main guy hahaha xDD it's all drama and cutesty, flowery, pok-a-dot-y, fluffy, and it has a bunny even though it's about two men who are 'in love' haha xDD ANYWAYS!!!! sooo i finished the first seasong like a looonnngggg time ago and just recently i finally found out that they FINALLY making the second season now aaannnddd sooo now that i am watching it I'm all fangirl-y and stuff hahaha xDD

LIKE the night that i found it out, my dad was sleeping upstairs ( cuz my room is downstaires ) aannnddd the second i saw it I SERIOUSLY TRIED MY HARDEST TO NOT SCREAM OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! AANNNDDD SINCE IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT AND I NEW I HAD TO SLEEP I watched the newly made episodes!! XDD haha xDD although there were only three new ones i had only watched two fo them last night BUT as soon as i got home after skool i got on my computer and watched the most recentest episode!!!! XDD I was seriously freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

AANNNDD now I'm on this website ( where i'm watching it ) aannnddd found out that there is A LOT more to this website than just yaoi/yuri stuff!!! XDDDDD there's blogs, groups that you can join, and you can totally have online buddies on there too!! XDD Me is happy today!! XDDD as you can tell!!! XDDD heehehehahahahahahaha!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Tenten's Day!!!!!!!!!!

MKAAY!! so today!! i had to do TWO prezentations!!!! One on my American Sign Language ( ASL ) class and My Junior English Class!! >O< IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! but everyone said I did good in my ASL interpreting! X33 heehee I had to Interpret the prezentation about Gay bullying to Micheal who is a guest in our high school AND deaf!! XDD she's freaking adorable! XDD

SOO in ASL I have two other group members and two of us had to interpret for Micheal taking turns on explaining Gay bullying. We had to have videos to show since it was required on our rubric thing AND the second the video started i totally forgot about Micheal!! Since she's Deaf i didn't wanna make her feel left out so i started interpreting as best as i could for Micheal ON THE SPOT!!!! I did freeze in a few parts in a few places but i think i gots most of it >3> It was soo difficult for me!! !>O< i had troubles the beginning the the teacher keept on telling me that i had to keep eye contact with Micheal or else she wouldn't understand what i was signing but afterwards i kinda just improvised as best as i could xPP haha xDD i guess i did really well..... well that's what everyone said!! haha ^-^;

ANNDD then my prezentation in my English class was EVEN MORE horrible!!!! cuz since i did not read the WHOLE book i kinda just looked on sparknotes.com which is a website where you can seriously find out about any book!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Last year i DID NOT read my book for english SOO i just looked on sparknotes to get all the tings i need for the book AND GOT 100%!!!!! XDDD hehehe xDD A+!!!! XDD haha xDD i was sp proud!!! XDD AANNDDD since it didn't really sound like me he asked me to put it in my own words aannnndddd thanks to that i had SO MUCH DIFFICULTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >O< UUUGGHHH!!! REGRET!! REGRET!!! REGRET!!!! >O<

OH well xPP OHHHHH!!!! And today i cleaned out a pumpkin for Halloween!!! XDDD aaaannnnddd it was sooo mcuh work >3> BUT it's good to kill time!! XDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *talks like an announcer person* GOT TIME TO KILL???.... CLEAN OUT A PUMKIN!!!!! XDDD hahahahaha xDDD

FInally gots a shower!! and feels suuuppeerrr refreshed!!! XDDDD LOVE IT!!! XDD Tennie ( Tenten [ me ] ) love showers!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:03 pm

WOOOOOO!!!!!~ Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Heart10

MAH MAMA said that if i gets good grade this whoel year imma get an iPhone4~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPINESS!!!! Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Heart10

AAANNNNDDDD.... guess what??!! DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Determ10

hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Hahaha11 XDD hahahaha xDD Zoro showed me this pic and it was decided that this WILL be my child ( when i do have a child ) hahaha xDD

alright!!!! right now i only have ONE 'C' and ONE 'F'

C is in english and F is in US modern History!!!!!!!! DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

GOAL ACCOMPLISH!!!! I finally ate a Famous Star burger ftom Carl's Jr!!! ALL by myself!!! Ever since I was little I had a secret goal of eating a Famous star all by myself. I did try back when I was little but I couldn't finish it!!! And so now that I have finally accomplished my goal I feel good about myself!! XDD hahaha yeeaahh I know!!! I feel good about eating a large burger!!!! Haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 pm

..... My mom is freaking rediculous...... I seriously wanna move out!!! Her rediculous reasoning and her back up reasoning is just freaking idiotic.... So idiotic that I am NOT gunna cry about it!!! °^° she says that she's mad at me for not calling her and I admitt that I did that one thing wrong but her back up is "your making them drive you home which is a bother to them!" when they were the one who offered to drive me!! Or "if it was Crystal's or Miriam's house it's fine but not Chelsea's house!" when Crystal lives across the street, Miriam lives down the street and Chelsea lives down a block turn right and 3-4 more small blocks away from my house!!! it's rediculous!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm

I just wanna day that I'm just a serious weirdo!!!!!!!!! XDD hahahaha xDD I mean I have nothing to really add on but just say that xPP haha xDD soooo ................yuuup!!~ =9
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 am

Changing Avatar is hard now >A< cuz my stupid laptop will only let certain Google pics as my avii aanndd it's freaking annoying me >A< I WILL find a really good pic that i accept aannddd it WILL be my Avii for the rest of my life..... until i find another one that might work xPP haha xDD well

I am currently drawing a pic for Lanna aanndd i think it's okay! =DD i'm feeling a little accomplished in a few parts of it BUT not everything xPP haha xDD SOOO i hope you will like it as soon as i'm finished with it Lanna xDD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 am

*Squeels like a little girl*
I think I just figured out Victoria's secret! ;D (Victoria's Secret Store reference)
Nope, now it's I think I just discovered Ten-Ten's secret! ;D I found her journal... XD Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:55 am

whaaaa-??!!! my journal??!!! what chu talkin bout??!! Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Shock310 ................... no seriously what are you talking bout?? Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Wind10
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 am

Your pretty much posting a blog about what goes on in your life. Pretty much a personal journal, except not in a book, instead its all over the web for people to see. xD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am

Oohh my blog!!! Haha xDD I always call it my blog! I don't really call it a journal or diary xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

Journal, Blog, Diary, same thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:07 am

Haha not for me!! XPP haha xDD I always think of them differently even though they kinda are the same BUT I still think of them differently xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: