AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Dude over here in Navada where I'm at there is only o.e beach that you don't have to pay to enter!! XPP it's rediculous!! XPPSTUPID PRIVATE BEACHES AND SSTUPID BUGS EATING MY BLOOD!!!!!!! >___<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Waaahh!! I just finished watching the horror movie Little Red Riding Hood!!! Haha I personally thought it was intense!! And unexpected!! XDD loved it!!! X33 haha I was seriously excited through the middle though the beginning was okay xPP and the ending was okay too I personally loved the action most!!! XDD

IT'S LIKE A COMBO OF HORROR, MYSTERY, DRAMA, AND ROMANCE!! XDD haha although I kinda approve of that type of romance!! Childhood friends becoming lovers when they grow up *sighs* Best way to build relationships!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 am

Oooohhhh maaaahhh gooossshhh!!!! XDD I Just watched this movie called Mars Needs Moms XDDD and seriously LOOOOOVVVEEEDDD IITT!!!!~ for those who had watched it... I freakin LOVE Ki!! She's freakin amazing!!! XDD haha seriously!! It makes me wanna go back to the hippy days!! XDD haha and I will now call the vacuum, the Vaca-oom!! Haha xDD if you watched the movie or at least the trailor!! You'll get it!! XDD haha

And now instead of saying that's cool i'll say "that's so low temperature!" XDD haha xDD Seriously watch the movie!! I loved it!!! XDD

( *Gribbler blushes* *Ki says* hah, I dig it when you change color!! ) XDDD hahaha

WATCH MARS NEEDS MOMS!!! XDDD haha I definately recomend it!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ >/\< I just found out I got a skin reaction from the sun tan lotion!!!!! My skin is all red, bumpy, and kinda itchy!!!! >/\< apparently the lotion was pretty old =_= *sighs* =/\= sssooo everywhere I put the sun tan lotion it's all bumpy!!! Soo if I itch it it'll swell and turn even more red..... =/\= uuuggghhh suucckkss!!!! >_____<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 am

Yoooooo!!!! Soooo I just finished watching Nanny McPhee Returns!! X33 haha I liked the ending x33 and Nanny McPhee is still as amazing as every!! X33 haha xDD I LOVED the ending!!x33 it was cute!! X33 about the old lady thewas the baby in the first episode =33 cuuttee!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Oh gosh!!!! Last day of Vaca over here af our hotel!!! >__< uugghh that means another 11 hour drive home >3> and what upset's me us that I can't go swimming!!!! >__< cuz of my stupid monthly gift!!!!! >3>
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Tenten Hyuuga wrote:
Oh gosh!!!! Last day of Vaca over here af our hotel!!! >__< uugghh that means another 11 hour drive home >3> and what upset's me us that I can't go swimming!!!! >__< cuz of my stupid monthly gift!!!!! >3>

Well u can still go if u use a tampon not pads XD sorry not trying to embarress u with my post more likely trying to help:3
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Oohhh yeeaah I know about tampons but I just feel soo uncomfortable with it xPP oh I don't really care if we talk about it since it's pretty normal for girls, I mean it is a part of life anyways!! XPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 am

Woke upat around 5:50 something in the morning =_= about to go on 11 hour drive soooo if I get offline it's cuz I gots no intetnet signal!!! >3>
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Wooo just got back home and started unpacking the car and everythong!!!!!!! XDD i'll check in when i'm done!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

AAHH INTERNET ON THE LAPTOP!!!! how i have missed chu!!! X33 *hugs and nuzzles screen from happiness!!*

WELL!!! now that i'm back i am able to color my words now!! ;9 hehehe aaannndddd i gots an awesome sweater that i love ( my mom doesn'y like it much on me cuz it's a large xPP haha aaannndd it's really BIG on me xPP haha xDD ) it sais Lake Tahoe on it!! X33 AND a shirt that says 'what happens in Lake Tahoe stays on Facebook and YouTube forever' and it actually has the FB and YT logo on it!! X33 i'll show pics after i actually un pack my stuff xPP haha xDD

AANYYWWAAYYS!!!! I'm actually very happy to be back home!! X33 I LOVE MY ROOM!!!! X33 hehe the bed and the blanket are soo comfortable!! X33 i feel like i want to sleep but i can't xDD hahaha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 pm

OH NOO!!!~ i have to part with mah laptop once again!!! >__< for we are going to eat Pho!!!!! XDD haha CAN'T WAIT!!! XDD haha although i don't think i'll be able to eat Pho since i ate McDonalds >__< STUPID FAST FOOD!!! >__< haha kidding!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm

I have a goal to re-become a book-worm!! Haha xDD I 'was' a book-worm but grew out of it xPP soooo now that I had bought a book that seems interesting I have a goal to re-become a book-worm!!! Back when I read books for fun!!! XDD imma do it!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! ( korean way of saying good luck ) x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Haha now that I think about it!!... There was only one person I talked to throughout the whole week last week on my Vacation!! ;9 haha xDD and you know who it is?? =9 LEON!!! ( Zoro ) X33 haha you should feel special!! X33 although there were a few people I talked to here and there but throught the whole week, last week every day, even though the only electronic I could connect to the internet was my mom's phone... I always talked to Leon!! XDD haha ;9 LEON!! YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL,BRO!!! ;9 haha even though ever since you came back to the RP site we've been talking to each other pretty much every day since then x33 haha xDD

Hahaha LOVE YAH, LEON!! XDD

Oh by the way!! I'm just wondering who reads this?? =9 reply if you read my blog!! =9 and if I het no reponse that's fine too =33
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 pm

...Such kind words T.T I do feel special, really special XD And I know... my inbox is full from talking to you so much O.o

I read it of course... You know that! ;p
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Haha saammee!! If you seriously look at my inbox it's just completely full from Messeging you!! x9 haha

GOOD!! XDD

Haha xDD glad to know you read my blogs!! x9 Rosanne's very happy!! x9 haha that's my real name by the way!! X33 incase others don't know!! x9
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 am

I forgot to blog this at the time it actually happened BUT i learned A LOT about Tenten more from Wiki!!! ( such an amazing place x33 ) AAANND I JUST FOUND A NEW RESPECT FOR TENTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *0* she's just simply amazing!!! *0*

after reading ALL of the thing written about Tenten on this website: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenten I had found a new respect for Tenten!! well before i always had respect for her BUT now that i have studied her this much i am overwelmed by her amazing-ness!!!! XDDDDDDD

PLUS ( if you haven't read my Bio ) i found this on the site in the Trivia section!!: "In an interview, Kishimoto said he preferred Tenten out of the four Konoha girls because he liked her design." as i said in my Bio all i said was "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~" XDDDD hahaha LOOOVVEED IIIITTT!!!!~ X33

Tenten is now my number one Naruto girl definately!!! XDD well before i would think for a minute between Tenten amd Temari BUT now it's totally Tenten!!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Just.tecently got a package in the mail and it said it's birthday present from Schicks Intuition a beaity company or sumthing xPP BUUTT!!! I gots a razor!! x9 haha I think I liked the page on FaceBook soo, since It was recently my birthday, well my realy birthday!! Tenten's birthday is March 9th while mine is July 27 xPP haha xDD anywats BUT yeeaah!! I hots a razor from people I don't know!! XDD

Aanndd just ate at Red Robin!!! X33 ate two thirds of the Bonzai Burger!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 pm

MY NAIL GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *0*

OOHH just found out that using too much nail polish on your nails isn't healthy • 3 •

i learned it from this website: http://www.gogreenstreet.com/nail-polish-chemicals-being-aware-of-the-health-risks/ although i don't go on there regularly i just wondered if Nail polish was heathy for you soooooo i looked it up on the amazing world of Google!! and this was what i thought was more reliable =9

SOO for those who read this and use nail polish DON'T USE TOO MUCH NAIL POLISH!! >A<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:02 pm

OOOHH FORGOT TO MENTION!!! i just bought a Jack Sparrow Bracelet!!! XDDDD haha LOOVVEE HIM!!! not just as Jack BUT i just Johnny Depp in general!!! XDDD haha to tall yah the truth he's mah american celebrity crush!! ^///^ YES!! Johnny Depp is amazing!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm spending too much money!! >o< BUT i couldn't resist Johnny Depp!!! ^o^ haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 am

I'm seriously LOVING the 'whose line is it anyway' show!!! XDD you guys should check it out if you haven't heard of it!!!! XDDD I'll find a samle from youtube!! X33 well it isn't the exactl episode I'm watching BUT all of their episodes are super good!! XDD haha LOVE THEM!!! XDD

This is only one of the many episodes they have!

SERIOUSLY!!!!! watch it!!! XDD i freaking LOVE THEM!!! XDD haha every night i watch them on TBS at midnight! XDD i dunno if it's the same channel or time for you guys BUT that's how it is for me!! XDD haha
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Oohhh!! I forgot!! Last night I did my nails improvising on what I should do to them sooo they ended up like this!! I'm very happy I did!! X33 IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH EM!! >o<
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 2011-014
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 2011-017
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Hahahaha!!! XDD GUESS WHAT??!! XDDD I'm watching Samurai Champloo!!! XDD LOVE IT!!! XDD haha even though it's sometimes inaproprait!! ^o^; BUUUTTT it has amazing action scenes, sword fighting, and a whole bunch of funny moments!! XDDDD PLUS i freaking love their opening song!! XDD it's so catchy!!! X333

I did watch it before BUT i guess i kinda got busy and forgot to watch it ^o^; sooo now imma watch again!! XDD to refresh mah memory!!! X333

LOVE YAH GUYS!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

HAHAHA watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? on ABC Family!! on the other post i said i'm watching it on TBS.... I LIED ^o^; heh mah bad ^o^;

BUUTT i have been watching Saiunkoku Monogatari most of the time while waiting for Samurai Champloo to laod ^^; hehe ^^; Didn't mean to!! it's just the character i seriously found annoying was about to die.... sooooo i kinda wanted to hurry up and get the dramatic death over with xPP CUZ HE'S FREAKING ANNOYING XPP i have no idea why... he just gives me a bad feeling.... =_=; sooo yeeaaahhh stupid Sakujun you can go die in a hole!!!! >o<

BUUUUTT everyone else i LOVE!! x33 I'm serious!! 0.0 Sakujun is the only guy i seriously hate in the anime ( Saiukoku Monogatari )

WELL anyways the anime has freakin cool fighting scenes and it's all about women rights thing =33 soo being one of course i support x33 by the way Saiunkoku Monogatari has a bunch of Bishounen ( good-looking men ;9 ) hahaha x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

YOO!! i just finished watching the 11 episode of Samurai Champloo and it was a freaking romanticly sad episode ;/\; UUUGGGHH JIN!!!!!! >o< first time you ever get a woman and you set her free!!!!!! >o< EEEHHHHH!!!!! you're sooo nice, Jin!!!! >O<

here are the main characters from right to left: Jin( Glasses guy ), Fu( the girl ), and Mugen( the guy making the 'huuuu~uuuh??!!' face xDD )

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 Samurai-champloo

Hehe my favorite is Mugen ;9 LOVE HIM!!! X33 I personlly don't like Fu as much xPP although i do admire her courage =33 but sometimes she kinda gets annoying xPP and Jin is amazing too x33 I find him... interesting x33 haha xDD BUT in the anime Mugen's number one for me x33

this is he summary from Animefreak.tv: Mugen`s a buck wild warrior - violent, thoughtless and womanizing. Jin is a vagrant ronin - mysterious, traditional, well-mannered and very strong as well. These two fiercely independent warriors can`t be any more different from one another, yet their paths cross when Fuu, a ditzy waitress, saves them from being executed when they are arrested after a violent swordfight. Fuu convinces the two vagrant young men to help her find a mysterious samurai "who smells of sunflowers." And their journey begins. This is a story about love, friendship and courage... NOT!

summary from Animecrazy.net: Mugen is a fierce animal-like warrior with a unique Bboying (break-dance) inspired fighting style. Jin has a more traditional style but don?t think of this as a weakness because his skills are amazing. The two contrasting samurai warriors are far from friends, yet their separate paths seem to cross anyways. Mugen is wandering aimlessly through the city when he stumbles upon a teahouse where he meets Jin and Fuu (A ditzy waitress, but don?t think she doesn?t have anything hidden up her sleeves). Fuu convinces them both to come with her in search of a mysterious samurai that smells like sunflowers and their journey begins. This modernized hip-hop tale breaks the barriers of the common, historical, samurai anime.

i think it's super ineresting!! X33 and i love it!! X33 SOOO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~! X33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: