AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks! ;D hahaha xD
Chur welcome! It looked beautiful on you. Very Happy I took pics on my camera but problem is the laptop I'm using doesn't read the SD card for some reason, and I don't have the cord to upload the pics. :/ so I'll have to wait til I get on another laptop.
Okays. :3
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Ooohhh that sucks!! >3> haha mkaay!! Untill then, then!! X33 haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Woooo!! Gotz pic of me and Miharu!!! XDD

Dang ... I was sweaty at the time >3> haha xDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 53544910
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

We be sexy bitches xD yup yup haha
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Haha AMEN!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

You guys looked nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 am

Nice?
*Cough*Welookgoddamnmotherfuckingsexy*Cough* xD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

hahahahahaha xDD

Tenten's blog for today: MOTHER EFFER!!!! TT^TT FAMILY GANGED UP AGAINST ME AND DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY MY PS3!!!! TT^TT andandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandand..... *sniffles* and... and it's now in my brother's room upstairs TT^TT IMMA CRY!!!! TT^TT *cries in a corner* Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 1410 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 2112 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 3411 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 3810 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 4310 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 4910 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 5311 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7210 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7510 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7611 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7911 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 9610Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 9710 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11610 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11811 ( all of these Onion emoticons are what I'm feeling right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Tenten wrote:
hahahahahaha xDD

Tenten's blog for today: MOTHER EFFER!!!! TT^TT FAMILY GANGED UP AGAINST ME AND DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY MY PS3!!!! TT^TT andandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandandand..... *sniffles* and... and it's now in my brother's room upstairs TT^TT IMMA CRY!!!! TT^TT *cries in a corner* Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 1410 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 2112 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 3411 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 3810 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 4310 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 4910 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 5311 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7210 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7510 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7611 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 7911 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 9610Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 9710 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11610 Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11811 ( all of these Onion emoticons are what I'm feeling right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

That's a lot of onions, you must be crying pretty hard from all that overpowering smell. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 am

Heh, yuuppss.... it's so frustrating since even though I was mad at the person who caused it ( my lil bro ) I still ended up giving in to his face TT^TT why must I be a nice Sister!! TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:31 am

...... So there's this guy group from the UK aannndd.... everyone around me is hating on them besides my group of friends... at first I thought that they were just another guy group xPP and those who do like them only likes them JUST cuz of their looks or their voices.... and It's the truth!!( yes I watched videos of them... >3> haha xDD ) I've never heard ANYONE other than me that says that they like them for another reason. For me I like their personalities, their child-like personality is just..... just... so cute!!! XDD hahaha xDD Honestly I'm slightly disappointed with myself for liking them when I didn't like them in the first place.... I"m sorry world BUT I'm starting to be obssessed with them xDD haha xDD WHICH is a really bad thing!! XDD haha xDD not to the point to where when I see them I'll start screaming my head off, cuz I would never really do that.... BUT IF I did see them randomly or something then I would just ask them if I could be able to hang out with them at some point ...cuz when I think about it I'm not going to be one of those fans who only ask autographs and leave. I want to be friends with them cuz they just seem like the type of people I would hang out with. NOT cuz their famous but because of their personalities. They look like one of those dorky guys who love to act like childrren and not care what anyone else says!

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 1d2

Might want to watch this repeatedly so actually see their dorkyness ( mainly Harry the guy with the curly hair ) haha xDD He's just adorable!! My favorite!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 pm

I"m sorry but I'm an official fan of theirs!! XDD haha xDD Just the fact that they look a lot older than I thought they were and plus the fact that they act like little children even though their at the ages of 20-18 and the fact that they live life with as much fun as possible is just.... it just won me over... >3> haha xDD I'm officially a proud fan of 1D xDD ( One Direction ) xDD haha xDD My other friends can suck my toe when they say other wise xPP haha xDD

Honestly, after watching their MV for their song called One Thing......... IF!!! and only if!! I were to meet one fot hem randomly my first question wouldn't be "Can I have you're autograph?" nor would it be "Can I take a picture with you?" NO!!! My first quetion would be "Wanna hang out??" XDD haha xDD And it's the honest truth!! I ain't gunna be titled as 'that other crazy fan for 1D' NO!! Imma be 'that one girl who actually wants to get to know them for who they really are' xDD haha xDD Cuz you know me!! I love doing things that aren't common!! XDD haha xDD

If you pay attention towards the little things that they do in this MV it's just adorable!! XDD like their facial expressions, poses, reactions, and pretty much how they act throughout the whole video... they're just the cutest 18-20 year olds EVER!!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:56 pm

So I saw this and totally thought of you and this is how your parents treat you! XD

Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:18 pm

ROFLMFAO OMG im gonna die laughing haha "want some...juice?" xD
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:59 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD I LOVE YOU MIHARU!!! XDD hahahaha xDD instead of giving each other rings, they gave each other eggrolls and they're like "puueehhh!~" HAHAHAHAHAHA XDD LOVE IT!!! !ROTFLMFAO!!! XDD I'm planning on learning every line in that video cuz it's freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Hahahahaha I had a feeling you'd love it. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm

yeeeaahh!! xDD

Thought of this thing when just randomly xDD Since I've seen a bunch of Dramas and relationships that are just this:

BOYFRIEND = BOSS MAN

GIRLFRIEND = MAID

..... NO!!!

BOYFRIEND does not equal BOSS MAN

GIRLFRIEND does not equal MAID

... Pretty much meaning that; Just because you're or have a BF doesn't mean that he's the boss at everything that the couple does nor does it mean that the GF should be the BOSS either. Being BF doesn't give you the right to control your GF into stuff that she doesn't want to do while being or having a GF doesn't mean that the GF should be cleaning for the BF cuz they are 'in love' ........ in love MY BUTT!! xPP ( haha xDD ) THAT'S MY RANT FOR TODAY!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:26 pm

YOU GUYZ!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!! ONII-CHAN!! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!! Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11010 IT'S HORRIBLE!!! cuz you know, we talk to each other EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! T^T and the reason for my distraction from our BRO AND SIS time is.... sadly.... these guys....
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 11140%7C000015353%7Cfd60_One-Direction-21

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 One-Direction-Baby-Grow-1

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 X-factor-one-direction

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 321548-one-direction

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 One-direction

THEY ARE JUST THE ADORABLIST GROUP OF GUYS ( from the UK ) EVER!!!! XDDD ( BESIDES ONII-CHAN!! ;D haha xDD )

BUT!! yeah they are SUPER CUTE!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Sorry again, you guyz!! I've been so busy with school and fangirling... and I've checked every now and then BUT I always ended up being distracted by ... those guys in my previous post xP haha xD HONESTLY... they have taken over my life xP haha xD BUT anyways!! YEAH I'm back for a while BUT I promise that once school is over... for me... I'll be on here more xP haha xD Lucky Onii-chan gets out of school tomorrow..... lucky Bro... xP haha xD BUT Love yah bro! XD haha xD

I've constantly been re-watching the movie tangled... I'm still watching it right now And will most likely end up restarting the whole movie again It's just an amazing MOVIE!! XD Repunzel is just so much like me! XD haha xD

OH and I showed this to Onii-chan already BUT I'm in love with this video game AND this song!! XDD I have no idea WHY BUT I just do!! XD haha xD although it's rated M... I still love the game cuz it's gotz those funny parts and I GET TO BE A GANGSTER!!! XD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Saw the Portal a couple days ago and I am now the TOP poster/reply-er or whatever you call it!! XDD haha xD I've been pretty busy with life and my Infection of One Direction and all BUT I try to make time for you guys too!! and I know I haven't replied to any of my messages... It's because I've been so distracted with my Blog, friends, family, and my Anime life now... >3> haha xD BUT I promise I will reply!!! TT^TT

I am actually RE-watching this anime called History's strongest Deciple Kenichi because I just found out that there is a second season to the anime and I just now started re-watching it!! XD haha xD LOVE this anime so much!! XD haha xD It gets super intense!! XD haha xD TOTALLY reccomended xD haha xD LOVE YOU ALL!! and I think that's all I've got on my mind at the moment ;D haha xD BUT thanks for understanding!! XDD Well if you are reasonable to understand BUT yeah!! XD LOVE YOU ALL!! and I hope your summer is amazing!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Aahhhhhh..... Again sorry I've been slacking in my RPing xPP just a lot going on in my plate... Plus the fact that I just recently told that my Onii-chan and Shura-nee aren't going to be on as much as usual because of IRL reasons.... Which makes me sad.... T^T and it's kinda obvious that I won't be on as much cuz I haven't been replying as much as i used to these past few months... BUT I promise I will keep myself posted and that when I do need to reply I will as soon as I can!! T^T I promise that I will be on!!! XDD I know I have a lot I need to reply because I've been either lazy to do it or have no idea what to put so in future reference... I apologize... Or actually right now... XPP haha xD

What I'm busy with right now is... Seriously.... My chores, Anime life, One Direction Dedication, aannnddddd typing mah stories/ideas of stories/continuing old stories and so on..... I am so sorry!!!!!!!!! *bows low with guilty face*

Love you all!!! Massive thank you to those who take time to read my stupid blogs!! Haha xDD and those who've put up with my average RPing.... T^T haha xD
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Aaahhhh the things in life... Hah, I've been questioning why you haven't replied... But now I see that real life has captured you in it's clutches *sighs* how sad... I hope to receive a reply soon! Still waiting on that date (yes I am calling it a date ;D) in cyber life hah! XD

Oo ooh stories!! I must read!! Send me link to one of them! Very Happy Your blog isn't stupid! I can tell that you love expressing your feelings and I don't quite understand how that would be considered stupid to you! Especially when getting out your feelings is much more healthier than keeping it bottled up! Continue sending replies! Your replies at simply amazing!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: TENTEN'S COME BACK   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm

HELLO!!! It's Tenten here!!

I haven't been on in a while BUT since it's almost the end of the school year ( and I"M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL ) I thought why not make a come back?!

Since I know I won't be on every single day I won't make that promise but I do promise to check in every no and then. If anyone is willing to RP with me then I might be on everyday. XD

For those who are RPing with me and I just left you hanging I am tremendously sorry.

Aw man.. I gotta go already! BUT I WILL BE BACK AGAIN!!

For those newcomers who are reading this WELCOME!!! I promise this place will be extremely fun if you love online RPing.

THANK YOU LOVELIES!! Xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 am

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 6314_510

HELLO!!!! This is my icon for everything nowadays and I thought I would show you considering that I haven't shown a picture of myself on here in a long while. Lol. 

Anyways since I'm completely done with school I decided to continue on some of written works that I have discontinued and I have been wanting to continue for a LOOOONNNNGGG while now. 

There are fanfictions that I have discontinued on fanfiction.net I have personal written fanfictions for certain people that I STILL haven't finished (Lol) and along with my own personal stories that I have been writing for myself... So I do have a lot on my plat along with the fact that I do have an outside life and at the moment I'm vacationing in California (Lake Tahoe) and at the moment it's 3:48am (LOL). and I haven't stayed up this late in a LONG while because Sleep has been my best friend and now it seems that our time is running short. 

ANYWAYS If there are people still on here that want to RP with me and haven't told me yet DO LET ME KNOW!! With a reply on here or a PM or SOMETHING!! Lol. I will try and get on here during the week but since I"m on Vacation and I've been out or when I'm inside I'm play video games OR TUMBLR I can't promise that I will.. sorry!! BUT I WILL BE BACK THO! That's for sure. 

WELLLL!! It tis time for me to meet up with my friends bed, pillow, blanket, and sleep!! (LOL)
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 Tumblr10 

GOOD NIGHT LOVELIES!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo <3 Tenten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: