AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's blog!!! X33 Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 am

DUDE!!!!! >___< i did a veeerryy bad thing!!! >__< i was just watching random videos in Youtube and suddenly i found Hinata confesses to Naruto before her battle with Pain video... and I WAS ALL "WHHHAAAATTT???!!!!!!" SOOOO I stupidly decided to watch it and watching that JUST made me want to watch MORE!! cuz then i saw a video titled "Hinata's Death" and then i idioticly clicked it and started watching it!!! >__< The last think she said in the video made me freakin CRY!!!! >___< and THEN I AGAIN stupidly watched her fight scene with Pain and everytime she says her last line i just start tearing up!! >__<

AAANNNNDDD after watching that made me wanna watch Naruto... which is after suucchh a loooonnnnggg time!!! >__< so long that i don't even remember what episode i was last on SOOO i just decided to just re-watch the whole Shippuuden JUST for my ammusement!!! XDDDD haha

SOOO... after watching the first episode of Naruto coming back to Konoha... and Shikamaru came on... I... think i fell back in love with him!! XDDD haha well character wise xPP Just seeing him smile made me slightly all giddy!! >__< hahaha xDD

and even now i am continuing to watch Naruto!!! >__< i really am stupid!! XPPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 am

UUUGGGGHHHH!! My dad kicked me off my laptop!! Good thing I sneaked away my Mom's phone!! XDD haha BUT it takes me longer to type posts >__< uuuggghhh he doesn't trust me.... He even said so!!!!! >__< SMART... BUT KINDA PISSES ME OFF THAT HE'S GOTTEN SMART XPP
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 am

Lol yup but STILL Hinata and Naruto don't end up together. It's lame. He acts like Hinata never even confessed or anything and he's still obsessed with Sakura. Tch, sakura is such a whore >__<

Haha tell your dad i said hi! XD And rumrum! I miss him!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 am

THAT DOUCH!!!!!!!! >=0 HINATA ALMOST DIED BECUZ OF PROTECTING HIM!!!!!! I'm actually thankful to Sakura cuz she healed Hinata... ( I saw in another video xPP ) i'll tell him tomorrow!! Since he's already sleeping xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 pm

DUUDE!!! OKAAY so it was my real life birthday recently and my friend Paige made me a video of all the Korean idol's that i LOVE!! XDD haha and every time i see this i always laugh, at least giggle, at the ending!! XDDD haha WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! XDDDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm seriously obssessed with this Choreo!!! >___< I wanna learn it BUT it takes me forever to learn Choreo good as this!! >__< I've seriously seen this video sooo much that i even memorized the song already!! xPP haha xDD CUZ IMMA DORK LIKE THAT!! XDD Ellen Kim has AMAZING Choreo!!!!!!!!! i freakin admire her sooo freakin much!!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Even though i keep on reminding myself that i'm 16 years old in real life right now I STILL FEEL 15 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >___< hahaha xDD

uuugghh.... i'm spp bored right now... =_= ...... might as well start cleaning my house a little bit before my mom wakes up.... =_= haha ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Lol I remember when I was showing Paige some J-Rock since she only listens to a lot of K-pop like you! Lol I like the choreagraphy and all but the songs are what gets me most xD
though it was funny how at lunch the past 2 years you and Meilin always dance to the Korean songs on your iPod! I like, can never follow what you two are doing xD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 pm

haha ooh those were the days!! XDD haha but i barely hear from her anymore xPP i think she doesn't trust me as much anymore xPP soo she doesn't talk to me anymore xPP

I FREAKING LOVE KOREAN MUSIC!!! X33333 it's like my life!! XDD haha but mostly MUSIC itself is my life!! X33 if there wasn't any music at all i think i would die of boredom!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Lol I still think J-pop is better but whatever xD Lol and oh really? I had her in my honors english class and she was usually nice to me so idk!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

i dunno i'm just 'ehh' about it xPP it's her choice if she doesn't want to talk to me xPP

i just kinda grew outta J-pop and grew into K-pop xPP soo that's just me xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Wow!! Okay last night I jumped in my couch with it having pillows on it and the pillows had zippers on it. So when I jumped on the couch my elbow scraped against the zipper...... It hurt A LOT!!!!!!!! >__< and it still does!!! >__< uugghh!! X6

So my parent's don't buy band-aids cuz my little brother likes to just have one cuz of the pictures or cuz of a little scratch ( when it's not even bleeding ) soooo I couldn't place a band-aid on my attack from a zipper soooooo I used toilet paper xPPPP haha

And THAT'S HOW I GOT ATTACKED BY A ZIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:25 am

Yooo!!!~ okaay!! So it WAS taking me a while to post since I kept on loosing internet since my family and I are driving on a 11 hour drive from washington to state line of Nevada!! XPP haha xDD STILL havr a few hours to go xPP but we stopped at McDonalds to eat breakfast!! X33

Mah lil bro finally tried a hashbrown!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 am

OH and when my dad was driving through the forest he almost ran over a couple of deers!!! XDD haha it was in the middle of the night and the deer had that scared look in his eye xDD haha poor deer xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Woooooo!! Just recently finished my first bath at this new hotel!!! X33 and am obssessing over this Korean song called 'I Cheated' in english!! XDD haha
Aaaaannnnndddddd nooww eating steak!!! X33 YUMMY!!!!!!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Just finished watching Jackie Chan movie called Jackie Chan's first Strike! X33 it's okay xPP the action was seriously amazing!! There was thiis one fighting scene where Jackie was fighting with a metal regular sized latter!! It was freaking amazing!!!!!!! XDD and now i'm watching another Jackie Chan movie called Mr. Nice Guy x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 am

Just finished those movies and finished watching the movie Tangled!!!!! LOOOOVVVEEDD IITT!!!!!!! <3 x33 we only rented it this time BUT!!!! I wanna buy the DVD!!!!! XDD hahaaha

Again..... LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GUUEESS WHAAAT??!!! I'M WATCHING TANGLED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! XDD well all the good parts I like xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 369-ta10
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 am

Well.. After watching Tangled a cohple times i'm now deciding to go sleep soon xPP haha xDD

Although i'm kinda upset that I have return the movie Tangled xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 am

Aahh!! This is bad X6 I'm starting to watch this one anime callef Saiunkoku Monogatari!! XDD haha i've watched it before but didn't finish watching the second season!! >__< soooooo now i'm watching it from the veeerryyy beginning!!! XDDand the second I heard the opening song I just started freaking out and lip singing along!!!! XDDD cuz I was that crazy about the song!!!!! XDD IT'S JUST SOO DARN PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD aaannndd soo I'm starting the second episode!!! xDD and I think imma stay up late.... Which is bad BUT I just wanna watch this anime!!!!! >____<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Haha last night I fell asleep a lil aftee 4:00 am xPP haha woke up at around 11:00 this morning I think xPP haha xDD

While i'm watching Saunkoku Monogatari, I'm re-doing my strawberry nails xDD haha
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I 'was' on a computer but now i'm off cuz I wanted to go back to our hotel xPP and today!! I just noticed that my legs aren't pale anymore!!!! XDD i'm so freakin happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD cuz before it was really pale but now they are slightly tan xDD not a full on tan but a small tan where they are not pale anymore xPP haha xDD and I find that an accomplishment!!!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 am

Haha it's almost 2 in the morning over here xPP haha xDD I might end up staying up till 3 xPP haha OOHH by the way!! Remember I was freaking out on how I loved tangled?? XDD haha wrll i'm posting this to admit the part that I found amazing are ALL edged into mah brain!!! XDD like how Repunzle was all Bipoler I gots that memorized!! XDD not just now BUT the night I rented it I had it memorized!! X33 we already returned the Tangled but here is what she said!!

"I can't believe I did this!! Mother would be furious!... It's okay! What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?.... Oh my gosh! This would kill her!...THIS IS SO FUUUN!!~... I'm a horrible daughter, i'm going back...I AM NEVER GOING BACK!!!~ u-hu!~ ... I am a despicable human being... BEST DAY EVER!!!~~"

Haha and the apples!! "Max here! *throws bag of apples in front of Max* *Max glares at Eugene in suspision* What? I baught them! *rides away with Repunzle and Pascal in a boat* *Max eats three apples, two still in his mouth* I baught 'most' of them... *Max pauses and panicly looks at Eugene then the apples*

Haha aaaannndd that's all I wanna type right now xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm

OOOHH forgot to mention on my last post tgat I had warched Beverlly Hills Chiwawa ( yes I spelled it wrong BUT o can't remember how it's spelled and i'm too lazy to look it up xPP ) haha suuppeerr cuuttee!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Woow!! I'm here tamning near the pool and my dad thinks it's funny to spray water at me while iI'm on my mom's phone!!! >=0 he thinks he sooooo funny!!!! XPPP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: