AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 pm

HEEEYY!!! i'm watching Ouran High School HOst Club on ondemand since my family has comcast ;9 SOOOOO it's at that part where it's summer vacation for the host club and Haruhi has a job Karuizawa sooo they all visit her there... AANNDD the next episode is where Hikaru and Haruhi has their first date together!!!! >O< LOVE that couple!!!! X33 i personally like HikaxHaru more than TamaxHaru xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 am

JUST made a twitter!!!!! X33 haha follow me!! X33 and when you do please do tell me who's who =33

http://twitter.com/#!/RosanneBinuya
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm

DUDE!!!! i just had an amazingly cool dream last night!! XD i posted it on my facebook BUT not on here soo here it is!!

SO!! first i was running in an asian market street being chased by men i don't even know and i wasn't alone! i was with an asian kid, a white man, and a white lady... who i don't even know!! 0.0 and we were all being chased by those random men aaannndd i think there was one of those chinese parade thingies. Then a scene change and we were on the roofs of random brick buildings. So for some reason there were motercycles for display on the edge of the building BUT each of us got on one and they all just started SO since the men we behind us we just rod em. Scene change back to the asian market street and i was still being chased. Suddenly i jumped off and the motercycle, that randomly disappeared, and just went with the crowd, as did the group i was with. As the men passed me and the asian kid, who was with me, i was in a bakery shop who had a sample tray outside. they had a cookie that was cut in fours and... guess what?... i took one and ran the opposite way of where the men passed us. Then another scene change to where i was at Costco, a large market place ( i guess you could call it ^o^; ) i was jumping over and hiding behind food cuz our group split up with the whole 'every man for himself' thing going on. however after a while i got caught and sudden scene change and we were all chained up on a banged up car, rain dropped from the sky, everything was dark and there was a house in front of us. Suddenly one of the guys who was chasing us appeared in front of the house with a pickaxe over his shoulder. "Why not make a video?" was what he said with one of those bad guy grins on his face. the white guy had scratches on his face and we ALL had black eyes at the time. AANNNDD that's when i woke up xDD i thought the action was super cool!! XDD haha

( pickaxe is not the hammer the other one! )

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Stock-photo-isolated-d-work-tools-crossed-mining-tools-20528846

uugghh it ended kinda scary though!!! >.< haha xDD ACTIOIN WAS COOL THOUGH!!!! XDD that's why I'm calling it an amazing dream!! XDD haha
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am

...Wtf kind of crazy ass dream is that?! XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

I DUNNO!!!!! i just had it!!! XDD i thought it was freaking amazing though!!!!!!!!!!! XDD hahaha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

JACK SPARROW!!!! thinking about getting a jack sparrow tattoo like this one in the pic

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Pirates0145

BUT!!! instead on my lower right side stomach x33

this came to my head JUST recently while i was at the mall x33 and now while i'm watching the first Pirates of the Caribbean!! X33 hehe on mah TV on abc Family channel x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

WHY IS THE RUM GONE???!!!! 0/\0 hahah watching Pirates of the Caribbean!! XDD..... BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE??!! 0/\0

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Tumblr_lf3xfoxOju1qdvl3ao1_500
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

UUUGGGHHH MY PARENTS ARE REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakin piss me off!! >3< uugghh!!! DDDDDx I wanna move out as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >0< that's all I can say!! XPP but just wanted to release my anger!! Even if it's just a litttle bit xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Watched Season of the Witch again!! XDD haha the excitment gave me chills!! XDD haha LOVED IT!!! XDD although i have already watched the movie, almost every action scene was super amazing still!! XDD hahaha xDD again!! LOVED IT!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:14 am

I AM NOW WATCHING THIS KOREAN GAME SHOW!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA soooooo freaking funny!!!!!!!!!! XDDD hahahahaha xDDD watch it!! XDD BUT first watch this MV!! X33

haha it's a cute catchy song x33 REMEMBER THE GIRL ( Dara or Sandara!! X33 ) and the guy Tae ( it's like saying TAY ) x33 haha cuz in the game show Tae is mentioned xDD haha xDD BTW!!! LOOVVE DARA!!! i swear she's just like me!!! XDD haha Doo Dong!!~ haha xDD you'll get it once you've seen the game show xDD haha

OH here's the MV!!!:

GIRL!~ I NEED A GIRL!!~ *sings along with a high pitched voice*

HAHA XDD ookaay!! SOO it starts with a story telling contest i believe and you can skip it if you like BUT i just want you to listed to Dara's story!! XDD haha she's the one in the weird looking hat xDD haha her story starts at the 13:00 mark! X33 hehe LOVE HER!! XDD Doo Dong!~ haha xDD

( apparently it won't let me show it BUT do follow the link and watch it!! XDD )

AND so this next video is a continuation to her story!! XDD haha i found it very funny!! XDD haha and if you want to continue watching the video cuz it gets funny again later on xDD haha xDD

( aahhh again follow the link xDD hehe )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!~~ XDDD hahaha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Woooooo!!! Today was a good day!!! X33 I gots a GD poster for only $5!! XDD and got a pikachu from those claw games!! XDD aaannnds mom bought three pairs of shoes for about $60 xDD Ma 'almost' bought a shiny white watch but didn't xPP haha xDD

Although for me I don't buy watches xPP as long as I gots a phone then i'll know what time it is xPP and if it runs outta battery then i'll just ask sumone else xPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh mah gash!!!! @o@ it just recently hit me that I need new clothes!!! °0° *sighs*although since it's such short notice we only got to shop at one store and since it's sunday I can't go to the other mall near here >A< uuuugggggg!!!!! And sooo I am only able to buy a few shirts since the dumb store had to put the type of shirts that I don't like >0< uuuugggghhhh!!!~ oh well... I will make my ma buy new clothes as the year goes by!!! *0* Mah goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! */\*
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 am

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!!!!! I haven't had access to a computer nor my laptop!!!! >3> freakin Dad gets pissed whenever i'm on it ... Dude he even gets mad when it's on, in my room and i'm in the room and i'm not even using it!!!

Aannndd soo I can't continue learning Chachi's moment 4 life choreo nor can I type a response forthis new topic.... Uuuggghhh I cannoot explain how stressed I am =__= I have to do all that, do well in school, have to start using my retainer again, cuz I haven't been using it for a while aanndd now I have cavities, aannndd I have my parents complaining on what I do aanndd to hurry and finish Miharu's story that I haven't finished in over a year, continue my other Fanfictions, keep up with my friends, take care my bros, clean my rokm and organize my closet, aaannnddd uuuggggghhhhh soo muxh stuff I wanna do and others I don't want to >0< uugghh I guess a lots on my mind >__<

FIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTIIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >0<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 pm

OOOOOIIIIIIII!!!!!~~~~ School just recently started aaannnddd soo far it's pretty okay ^o^ I love my teachers BUT my UH-MAY-ZING english teacher Ms. Quilici ( not sure i spelled it right BUT it's pronounced as Quil-lah-see ) and and and I LOOOVVEEDD HER!!!!! >O< she was freaking uh may zing!! cuz she was a nerd!! xDD in a cute way!! XDD she was kinda like me!! XDD hahaha xDD well anyways she was new last year aannnd near the end of the year my stupid school had to cut all of the new teachers of their jobs!! and that was including Ms. Quilici!!!! >O< aannndd I learned soooo much from her!!! XDD before my grade for our state test i NEVER PASSED!!!! OxO BBUUUTTT when i heard that sophmore year we had to pass it! i was sooooooo woorriieedd in the beginning of the year BUT after having Ms. Quilici's class she helped me understand sooooo muuuccchhh!!! that i passed the reading and writing with perfect 4's!!!!!! XDDDDDD I felt soooooooooo freaking happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD hahaha xDD I WAS SOOOOOOO SAD!!!!! ;/\; i was seriously tearing up when i first heard!!!! ;/\; aannnddd now my math class is RIGHT NEXT to her old room and every time i go there i just think of Ms. Quilici..... aannndd i almost started tearing up on how i missed her and her magical closet full of EVERY school material!!!! XDDD hahaha

AAANNNNDD i have this other uh-may-zing teacher who's my sign language teacher last year, his name's Mr. Crain, it's like Crane but spelled differently!! ANYWAYS!!! I loved Crain!! ( yeeaah i call him Crain! x33 ) he's freaking hilarious!!! XDD haha even though he was a very grumpy looking man when i first met him BUT after a while i found him to be a VERY funny man!! XDD hehe x33 although he can be a creeper sumtimes he's an uh-may-zing person!!! XDD ALthoug i took third year sign language there was only one thirs year class in ASL ( american Sign language ) and and it's a differ teacher... eehh..she okay BUT i prefer Crain soo everyday i now visit him on the way to my ASL class xDD haha he's doin the jesus look!!! XDD hahaha xDD

WOOO!!! i finally gotz Hip Hop aerobics class!!!! XDD sooo pumped for the dancing BUT just finished pacer xPP gotz 34... yeeaahh i don't have great stamina and i'm not a runner BUT I LOVE DANCING!!!! X333 soooooooooooooooo pppppuuuuuummmmmpppppeeeeddddddddd ffffooooooorrrr ddddaaaaannnnnccccciiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD hahahahahahahahaha xDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 pm

OH MAI GAAD!!!!! XDDD my friend told me about this partner tutting video and so i recently looked it up and saw that it's HEEEECCCCCCKKKKAAAAAA UH MAY ZING!!!!!!! XDD although i don't really like everyone's comments on how it looks weird or that the way they touch each other looks gay or asking if that's how robots have sex................ ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!!! it's a freaking PAR-TEN-NER TUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=< A PARTNER TUTT!!!!! if two people are tutting together and they were connecting their tutting skills... then it would be called a partner tutt!! XO and if you wanna see robots doing it then watch robot chicken!!!! they probably have something stupid like that!!! XPP sorry but i do not approve of Robot chicken... so bleh!

I personally find their partner tutt freaking uh may zing!! me and my friend are currently making a partner tutt with our own moves soo FIGHTING!!!!!~ X33

( i posted this in my Choreography videos forum too xPP ... well more like copied and pasted it on here cuz i just wanted to share xPP )

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 pm

hmmm.... gunno make Oregon Duck Nails still undecided on what to do =_= i'm kinda thinking of just spelling it out or sumthing but that seems kinda boring to me ^o^; i MIGHT end up just spelling OREGON DUCK ( cuz don't have enugh fingers for the S ^o^; ) or maybe just improvising on random patterns of oregon ducks ^o^ OR just have it be DUCKS and random patterns in between.... =_= hmmm... *continues to think about it*
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! mah legs are sore!!! >O< cuz freaking walked 3 miles ( i think ... well that's what my friend said ) to walk to 7eleven!! XDD haha xDD BUT it was worth it!!! XDD hahaha xDD Bought Arizona aanndddd it was DELISCIOUS!!! XDDD ( not sure if that's how you spell it BUT that's how yummy it was... soo yummy that i can't spell that word xPP haha xDD ) I WANTED TO BUY ANOTHER ON BUUUUTTTT my friend wouldn't let me buy one, since she's the one buying everything xDD haha xDD 7eleven is an UH MAY ZING PLACE!!!!!! XDDD you get soo much stuff for like around a buck!!! XDDD haha LOVED IT!!!! <3 x33

what i just posted on FaceBook!! XDD : Feet and legs hurt!!! >O< all that walking was soo painless at the moment but once you sit down freakin hurts!! xDD haha xDD wanna go again sumtime soon??!! XDD i wanna excersize!!!! XDDD EX-SIR-SIZE!!!!!!! XDDD ( aahh~ the wonders of Copy and Paste!!!~ XDD )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 am

Yooo!!! Heeeyy!! Something really rare happened today!!! XDD okay so last night I slept at atound 12 which was has never happened at all except for when I was little aannnddd this morning I woke up a little before 9:30 which NEVER has happened to me unless it was a school day 0.0 I never woke up at 9 without an alarm clock!!!!! 0.0 it's sooooooooooooo rare!!!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Hehe sooo I got fake toe nails and since they were see through I decided to just paint them!! And they ended up being a panda design!! X9 soo here are my ugly toes!!! LOOK AT MY UGLY TOES!!!!! >0< hahaha xDD

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 2011-019
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Uugghhh!!! my parent's so negative!!!! They're always soooooooooo negative!!! My mom freakin got mad that my lil bro got ketchup on his shirt!! I kept telling her it was only an accident but told that it wasn't he was only playing with a veerryy bad angry tone! I'm like, are you serious??!! He just got some ketchup on his shirt!!!!! >=0 Not that big of aa deal!!!! >=0 uugghh parents are soo annoying sumtimes and even sumtimes so selfish it's annoying >0< I mean I don't hate em but it's just sometimes they're the type of people that I dislike the most xPP I love the fact that they brought me into the world and took care of me for soo long BUT i'm almost at the point where I want to live away from my parents =6

Now on that topic, me and my twofriends are planning to live together in an apartment once we all turn 18!!!!! XDD haha I think they're actually looking for a place right now!! =33 i'm so excited!!!!!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Sales are freaking amazing!!!!!! XDD I LOVE SALES!!!! XDD get things for so much cheeper is such amazing thing!!! Whoever made that... Definate props for them!!!!!!!! XDD I got flats for $13 when orginally it was $25 xDD that's like half of the orginal price!!!!!!!! It's amazing!!! and I got shorts with a belt for only $10!!!! XDD I FREAKING LOVE SALES!!!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

OKAY!! SOO!! i was looking for pics that i could use as a base for my friends pic that she wants me to draw BUT then I see this pic!!

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Yakuto10

AND I'm all oookkkaaayyy.... they don't even talk to each other and yet they're being paired up?? *then clicks on the pic and sees what this freaking CHICK had to FREAKING put at its Description...* :

YEAH!!! Stick that in your juice box and suck it!!!! AMUTO FANS!!!!! NO! Amuto is a freak of nature ... because Amu is a whiny little freak, one moment she's all oh I love Tadase but now I'm gunna play around with Ikuto cause I can and I'm a little ... GRR!!!! I can't say that word it too evil!!!! But she is a tease! And I hate her guts just like I hate freaking Princess Peach!!!! I swear freaking Amu is bi polar!!!! >A< So this is the story behind the story, Of Yakuto! They are in love and you guys can all deal with it, Yaya just likes being a kid and there is nothing wrong with that while Amu is too afraid to act like herself well you know what amu? FUCK WHAT THEY THINK!!! Jesus ... I have that problem too but I still hold my middle finger to the world anyway! And I don't give flaying F****K what is wrong with this picture, I just had to get all of this out of my system before I committed murder and was sent to Jail ... Jesus ... good thing I'm not that violent ...

..... SERIOUS??!! It's just basicly saying that she doesn't like Amu and want Ikuto for Yaya JUST becuz SHE like Yaya better than Amu when in the Anime AANNDD Manga they don't talk to each other AT ALL!!!! NOT even ONCE!!!! '^' AAANNNDDD just THAT paragraph it got my blood bioling... SOOO since i didn't want to be the bad guy in there I posted somthing that sound more of an Debate OR reasoning... kinda ^-^ ( I handled it the adult way!!! >o< ) AANNDDD this is what i said:

Thinking it with Ikuto's personality... Why would he pick Yaya over Amu, anyways?? I mean I knid of think that Yaya and Utau are kinda of the same but Yaya just shows her child-self more than Utau does... soo why would Ikuto pick Yaya over Amu if Yaya is just like Utau... and Ikuto loves Utau JUST as a little sister?? ... I mean i get where you're getting at it's just... 'what about Ikuto's opinion??' is kinda what I'm saying... Would you seriously see Ikuto, knowing him, pick Yaya, who would probably see her only as a little sister like Utau, over Amu who is becoming more of an adult than Yaya is ( no offense!!! i mean I LOVE YAYA!! she's freaking adorable!! BUT i honestly don't see them liking each other... AT ALL... '^' )

Sure Amu WAS afriad to act like herself BUT then as she grows she become more her self! making her own choices, stating her own opinions, learning from her mistakes, and soon becomes very proud of who she is.

aannndd about being Bi polar... she's around 12-13 years old... seriously?? she's still growing! Plus i don't really see how she's bi polar... '^'

.... i don't see how Amu's a Whiny little freak either..... '^'

AND about her going for Kiddy King then afterwards going for Ikuto... it's all a matter of finding and sorting feelings.. I mean, have you EVER had this moment where you like this one person becuz of his/her looks but then after getting to know them, he/she ends up just being your friend??... cuz I have... It's a simple and common mistake!! I'm freaking 16 and i do that every now and then! BTW!!: she isn't playing with Ikuto!! she was sorting out her feelings! In the end she find out that she likes Ikuto for his personality and only LIKED ( key: liked BEFORE ) Kiddy King for his looks... A VEERRYY common mistake as well!!

I'm seriously NOT starting a war!! ... I'm just... ( how do you say this... =_= ) kind of .... stating this... opinion wise... i guess... =0 aaannnndd that's pretty much all i gotta say... ^o^

( although i do kind of agree about the princess peach thing... it was kinda annoying =_= now that i think about it =__= )

I really hope that you don't take this in a mean way and then start hating me... SERIOUSLY!! cuz I'm just trying to make you see it from an Amuto fan's perspective AND kind of being reasonable ( i think i spelled that right ^o^ ) I mean... being a fan myself, I'm not gunna force you to join the Amuto side JUST becuz 'I' like them, I understand that everyone has their own opinion like you have your own.. BUT I also have mine aannnddd... that's it!

AGAIN!!! JUST being reasonable... =3 Don't hate me for kind of starting a debate ^-^;

Soo... what do you think of my presentation of my debate?? =DD I seriously went over this whole debate like three times... i even said it out loud so I made it sound like me... well at least a little bit ^-^ OOHH HAHA AANNDD YES this whole thing was my comment!!!! xDDD haha xDD

OPINIONS??!!! COMMENTS??!! XDDDD feel free to comment and say something!! cuz after seeing most of her comments agree with her I'm kinda nervous that i MIGHT piss this GIRL off ^-^; *starts getting nervous*
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm

My gaad!!!! My parents are the worst type of people ever!!!! >0< it's freaking rediculous!!! My mom always cares about her own reputation over her own children while my dad is this controlling over his children thinks he can do anything... Seriously my most hated type of people... I mean my parent's are good people at some points but these are the bad points I don't like about them... Uugghh!! I love em but I dislike em at the same time!!! >0< uugghh!! RANT RANT RANT RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >O<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh mai gaad!! You know I had a dream last night and apparently Zoro was in it!! O.o it was so weird but so cool at the same time!! XDD haha xDD Well thing is I didn't picture the real life Zoro, sumehow it was the actual character Zoro!! 0.0 haha xDD and apparently we were in the same school and we were wearing school uniforms BUT the thing was we were the only ones wearing school uniforms... O.o haha xDD and it was really sunny outside AND apparently we were going on a school feild frip!! but I have no idea where... XDD haha xDD Although Zoro didn't really say anything BUT from what I saw we were really close!! XDD haha xDD all buddy buddy!! XDD haha xDD Zoro!!!!!! Feel special cuz apparently you were in my dream!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeesshh!! one of my friends is now RPing here BUT the thing is that she's using my old Kyung Mi Hyung profile =33 super happy she's on here!! ;9 OH she's the one playing Setsu Heel!! ;9 OH and since she's kind of the person who brought Kyung outta me she's just editing everything from Kyung to Setsu =9 cuz it just saves confustion and all that plus her character is pretty much the same as mu Kyung except she doesn't drink or smoke like my character does ^-^ please treat her nicely!! ;9 although she can be a flirt and a bit mean at times so get along with her!! =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: