AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:16 am

If you say so!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

I DO SAY SO!!!! XDD

finally gots my mom's phone back from my bro since he's asleep right now xDD AANNDD i feel like i wanna sleep myself XPP haha xDD soo i think i will soon xPP and continue Lanna's drawing tomorrow xDD if that's okay =DD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 am

That's fine ^_^ I don't mind as long as the drawing gets done soon please! xD
Get some sleep! Night hun.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 am

haha mkaay xDD i'll do my best!! xDD

aww thanks x33 nighty nite!! x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 pm

What I think my parent's don't understand about me is that if you continuously tell what to do, the more i'm not gunna do ot cuz I would rather do it on my own time not on their time. Parent's always expect you to clean your room or whatever at that very moment but I think what they don't get is that there are some teens out there who can do our chores at our own time, and i'm one of them. I get it if I'm not doing something you think is important but maybe to the teenager it's really important or that it seriously isn't important but ordering and threatoning me to clean my room is not gunna work... You keep on telling that that becuz you didn't have a mom I have to tell youthe rights and wrongs on how to raise a child and that I should tell you that this isn't what a parent does but you still refuse to listen to my reasoning as teenager who is soon to be an adult. In two more years i'll be moving out. Why? Cuz i'll be an adult and soon, if there's a chance, i'll have a child and treat him/her ( hoping for a boy ) better than what you treated me. And you know what? I seriously don't need your complaints on how I don't do anything when you've never seen me clean me room or do my homework. Just cuz you've never seen me do my homework doesn't mean that I don't do it!! Just cuz you don't see it don't assume it!
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

I never knew your mom was like that! o__O
I'm the same way though.
And don't get mad at me please but everytime I hear or see your dad he sounds like he has a girls voice xD I'm sorry but it's the truth D:
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Heh I honestly don't care... I mean I love my parents ffor raising me and being there for me when I need stuff for school but the constant nagging and ordering and threatoning is just.... I've had enough of it... That's why me and Akasha are planning to move in together once we turn 18 =0
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:54 pm

And I was not included?! D:< lol Jk. But yeah, when I move out I'm proving Guna get an apartment with Raita and Madara. They already asked me to anyways so I was like "hell yeah" xD got I can't wait to move out, you should come over to my house sometime and see how depressing my life is...Chris, other chris, Kayla, Ryan, Raita, and Madara can all vouch for me when they say my home life sucks with y family.
My mom lowers my self esteem, my sister is practically the devil, my dad and cousin ruined most of my childhood, and I pretty much feel alone since I'm always secluded in my room... T_T I know how you feel on the whole party's nagging thing...mine does that too, PLUS takes her anger out on me.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I will visit!! XDD haha xDD and bring food along too xDD if I can! XDD haha but yeah... Well for me it's just my parents that lower my self-esteem everyone else is okay. My mom cares about her reputaion with others other than her own child's feelings and my dad is just simply a smart-ass, who thinks he knows everything.... They're good people.... But bad parents... XPP
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

I can tell your mom treats you like a child cause remember that one time I spent the night and in the car she was saying she wouldn't let you get your license and stuff... :/ she sounds like she has good intentions but also like she's treating you too much like a child and not a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah she is... And the whole me moving out thing she used in her argument on how I should clean my room today and honestly... I know they want me to clean my room but all this exhaution from school with the whole waking up so early in the morning is killing me and the weekend is the actual time I get to truely relax. she expects me to do everything she says when she says it BUT there are gunna be times when I want a break and I know in the future most of the times i'm gunna have to deal with it but whenever I have a chance to relax I WILL take it!! I'm not a little kid who's gunna follow Mommy everywhere and do everything she says and she can't seem to treat me that way at all...
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 pm

No kidding. But also a lot of parents do it so yoh wont procrastinate. Because they think if they give you that leverage to not do until you want to, you may nevet get it done. Thats why they expect you to get it done automatically instead of you getting to do it on your own accord. But i get how you feel because shes being cotrolling and doesnt understand the stress of being a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah! And I get that!! But just thinking about it in my point of view... It's just stressful just being a teenager... >3>
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm

No kidding T_T I agree with ya there.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Heh yuup ^-^

Blog update!! XDD

Mkaay to tuday my friends Akasha, Kim, and Adrianna all went to the collage fair without me... And I was sad cuz I took forever to turn in the form so it was mostly my fault BUT we will all go again next year FOR SURE!!!!! XDD I WILL GO TO COLLAGE AND I WILL BE LIVING WITH MY FRIEND AKASHA IN OUR OWN APARTMENT!!!! >O<
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 pm

I feel bad for Kim, I wasn't in Chemistry class today to help her out T_T She and I are usually partners since I sit right next to her. xD But NVM if she went to the fair thing then she probably wasn't even in class :O
Pshhhh I want Akasha's book to get published, I couldn't stop laughing when she told us about it in first period. XD Haha...cockblock. Best book name ever. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Haha serious??! =33 what website do you guys do that?? =DD I wanna check it out!! =DD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh! There's the one for kids which is usually what you join if your doing it for a class, or the actual website for anyone.
Just go check out nanowrimo.org
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Waaah!! *0* so cool!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 pm

GUESS WHO IS WATCHING BLUES CLUES WITH STEVE!!!!! ( not Joe! XPP ) haha xDD hahahaha xDD I"M LOVING IT!!!!!!

we just got a letter!~

we just got a letter!~

we just got a letter!~

I wonder who it's from?~

hahaha xDD I'm loving this so much!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeeeessss i know I'm a 16 year old teenager and i've never worn high heels before BUT.....

MAH PARENTS GOT ME HIGH HEELED BOOTS!!!! I've been wanting them for a long time!! BUT i've been always thinking that i only wanted it... NOT needed it xPP haha xDD BUT now that they gave me it, I'm thinking that they give me a lot of stuff but I NEVER complain of not having enough stuff from them or i don't complained about not getting anything i wanted. the way i think if things that i want depends on how much i want it. like items such as fancy shoes, clothes, bags, accesories and ect. i always think that i can live without them AND I STILL DO!!! but once i get em i am physically not that excited... around my parents... BUT around others I'm pretty happy xDD haha xDD ANYWAYS!!! i usually always think that if i don't got something that i need money for me to get it, i always think "Oh i don't really NEED it so i don't care." and that's kinda how it is!! XDD haha xDD THAT IS.... unless it's something anime or Korean pop related cuz it's seriously rare to find those things where i live xPP haha xDD

OOHH the heels aren't those small stick ones, they're the wooden ones that are easier to walk in than the stick ones xPP honestly i am going to try and avoide wearing those cuz i just feel like I'm going to break them if i trip or something... i dunno!!! maybe break them with my weight or something xPP I DUNNO!!!! BUT i'm just worried that i might break em!!! >A< haha xDD

AND about me thinking that i don't need everything is seriously true!! I swear!!! that's how i think now unless i SERIOUSLY need it for something important OR IF it's cheep OR IF it's on sale OR IF it's free OR it's rare OR it's part of my nerd obsessions OR........... someone else buys it for me xPP haha xDD YEAH I KNOW IMMA WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! XDDDDD HAHAHA XDDDDD

i don't complain about stuff that i don't get i just pout and walk away thinking 'Oh well' XPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 am

OOHH guess who finished watching Ookiku Furikabutte???!!! MEEEE!!!!!!! there's two seasons and i just finished the whole season completely today!! XDD cuz i only watched the first season last year BUT never knew that there was a second season... that is until this year! XDD haha xDD aannnddd i am now even more in love with each and every character in there!!! XDD I'll reccomend it in my animes and mangas!!!! XDD IF you wanna know about it!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm

*listens to Jesse Mcartney's Beautiful Soul!!!* xDD *rocks side to side slowly enjoying the song* xDD I don't another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul!~ *sings along with Jesse* xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 am

Got home after the boxing match between Pacman and Marquez!!! YEEUUH!!! MANNY WON!!!! XDDD ........................................ now I'm hungry.... >o>
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Gotz a bew crush on a new guy!!! but this time I actually know him xDD BUT had a good day today aanndd now I think i'm getting my hair cut now xDD haha hope it turns out well since it'll be done by pros!! XDD haha xDD and not my parents!! 0.0 haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: