AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

(Oh man, I made a cool reply then it deleted it! *Sighs* It's alright, you were just improvising is all.)

He loved Emily/Myrna but began to wonder if he should be rushing into this so soon, I mean he only just now reunited with her, was that moving too fast? Before he had time to think, he saw purple fog shroud around the bed as he knew something was wrong. Quickly he threw the blanket over Emily to the point where she was cradled in a blanket cocoon so the fumes would not reach her. It didn't affect him because his power was so strong it pushed it away from him. "Stay under the blanket! Someone gased the room." He growled wondering who on earth could have done this. He tried to find the source as it came from downstairs, when he ran down the stairs he saw a ball on the bottom of the stair case that had fumes emitting from it. He knew now, someone had been in the house with them and they were not alone...

"Bran!"
I quickly was by his side in seconds when he fell to his knee's. I knew something was wrong with him but he wouldn't tell me, and it made me feel like he was going behind my back and being sneaky. Did he get injured and not tell me? Just pains? I hated this feeling, he wasn't conversing with me. I felt in a sense that he kept hiding things to protect me but it would only make them worse if he didn't. Better I know than not and be unprepared. Before I could ask him what was wrong he told me it was nothing, trudging off into the forest. My shoulders slumped in disappointment, while I followed behind him at a slight distance between us. We walked for about a half hour until I stopped and looked at him, on the brink of concern and tears. "Why are you being so quiet? Do you not trust me? You didn't want to tell me about the Minotaur and now this. What is so important to you that you have to hide the truth from everyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 pm

(Ok)

I stayed under the blankets as I was told to, and yet I was so confused. What was going on? And why would someone want us dead. Yylfordt was a demon so I figured that of course he would survive the fumes. I on the other hand am only a reincarnated human, therefore I don't stand a chance. I stayed under the blankets waiting for Yylfordt to come back and tell me whether or not it was safe to come out. If it wasn't, then I needed to get out of the house, because eventually the fumes will seep into the fabric of the blankets and get to me. I was scared. Was someone trying to tear me and Yylfordt apart again? Was history repeating itself? All I knew was that we were once again in danger.

Beranabus was surprised by this outburst from Bec, but knew that someday it would come. He had kept so many secrets from her, but it was only to protect her from the truth, as a parent would to a child, but he never considered her as one. He still thought of her as an old friend, and even the woman he loves. He didn't want her to know so much because he didn't want her to either fear him or worry for him. He wanted to prove that he was a man and could handle any battles on his own. "Bec, the truth shouldn't be any concern to you. Understand that I can handle it. You should worry about your own life at this point, and about Kernel and Dervish's, understood?" Was all he said to her to try to get her to stop with such nonsence and continue the mission.

(How was this reply?)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

(I have a good plot and idea on your part where I'm going to take this. I still have yet to decide where my part is going. But should I leave it up to you to decide? Or come up with something on my own? The reply on my part was good, by the way. He's being his normal stubborn self. Smile)

Yylfordt looked around at the bottom of the stair case. He wouldn't let something creep past him and run up the stairs while he let his guard down. He tried to spot the intruders while he could, leaving him at an advantage. With no hopes of seeing anyone, he would be forced to move around downstairs to search the house, he just had to keep a careful eye on the staircase so that nothing went up there with Emily. Still, he had to get rid of this thing before it infected her while she still hid. Picking it up, he would use brute force, compressing it in his hands so the nozzle broke and was smashed into the metal, making it so the fumes were trapped inside and couldn't be released. Because he crushed it so much, no one would be able to use their bare hands to try and re-bend the nozzle. The minotaur then looked up and began to advance around the downstairs, looking in the closet, bathroom, any hiding spot an intruder would be. So far no luck, but he knew someone was here. "Emily, come down here!" He called. The fumes were now gone, so she should be safe by now, and he'd rather her be by his side so he could protect her as opposed to being seperated, which was probably what the enemy wanted. That, or they wanted him dead.

I gave a sigh of failure, knowing asking him any further questions he would simply turn down. I had been dead for many centuries, and I never really knew Beranabus when he was matured, only when he was a child and scatter brained. But from the stories I heard from Dervish and Sharmila, he was apparently cruel many times and stubborn. It would seem I didn't know him as well as I thought, since I didn't nearly spend as much time with him as the others. It made me wonder if he was this way towards them as well, hiding things all the time. Maybe it had to do with trust issues, that I was uncertain of, but I was not going to question him about it either. I kept to myself while we walked onward, until I then saw a figure coming this way in the far off distance. I couldn't tell if it was human or demon, it was too far to tell. But it was among the living, that I was for sure of. "Is that...Kernel?" I asked almost thinking the color tone of skin on the figure was his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

(Cool I'm going to just see what happens with your part and come up with something as we go along. And is it ok if I can get a hint of what's going on with my part? And thanks ^_^ So are we also going to do the other rp?)

Hearing him call me to come downstairs, I felt that now it was safe to do so. He must have gotten rid of the gas some how so that it would be safe for me to walk around freely without any fear or worry of death. Before I got out of my bed, I pulled my shirt up so that my chest wouldn't be exposed anymore as I walked down the stairs carefully and ran to his side. I noticed the thing on the ground with a bent nozzle and figured that was what released those poisonous fumes. "Why would someone want to come after us?" I asked him wondering if anything had happened in his life while I was gone or something. Then I thought and wondered if there were other demons out there that thought that humans and demons shouldn't coexist and would try to tear us apart somehow, or if they wanted to only tear me away from Yylfordt for their own desires.

Could it really be? Just to be sure, he stood in front of Bec to protect her in case anything happened that would be unexpected from others, but from him most certainly. "Be on your guard, Bec. We don't know who or what it is out there yet. For all we know it could be a deceptive demon out to devour us." He warned her as he held his palms out ready to create a huge ball of energy to blast this thing to bits if it dared to attack them. Even he wasn't certain of who or what it was out there, but he wasn't going to take not only his chances, but Bec's as well.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 pm

(Yes we will do the other rp too. I want to balance it out, plot and entertainment so both rp's have one of the two. Even if it's not all in one rp >_< This will have to do so I'm not entirely bored and want to quit. I'll let you in on my idea, remember how you said the messenger guy ruined their relationship and told on King Meno's? He will be reincarnated again and probably try killing off Yylfordt. And I may be on and off, homework and plus debating on taking a nap.)

Yylfordt had a hunch of who could have done this but he couldn't say for sure. Many people wanted him dead long ago, but in this world he knew of very little. Besides family and friends of the person he had killed and ate, but even then he made it so he had no tracks that any could follow. At least any mere human that is. If it was something else he would have to be more cautious. He then remembered how the man and girl from earlier had come by, but he promised he would leave them alone, so it couldn't be them. It must be someone else. He then heard glass shattering from near the door and a hard slam. When Yylfordt ran over to see, the vase on the table next to the door had been knocked over and the door was unlocked, meaning someone ran out, or ran in. "I'm not leaving you here while I check it out, so come on." He said and went for the front door, running down the hallway to catch up with the threat.

When the figure came into the clear, I then recognized it as Kernel as I suspected. He was running towards us with a few scratches on him, a large gash running across his leg as it bled, making him have a small limp when he came towards us. He was panting heavily, and when he caught up to us, had to hunch over and place his hands on his knee's to catch his breath. I quickly moved Beranabus to the side and came to Kernel's aid putting a hand on his back as he hunched over.
"What happened?" I asked, wanting a straight answer by the tone of voice I was using. It wasn't intentional, but because I was wound up and flustered from not getting an answer from my old friend, I expected at least Kernel would be truthful with me and give the full explanation.
"Lord Loss," He huffed and stood up straight now that he caught his breath and began to breath more steadily. "He sent his demons upon us. They escaped with Dervish. I'm suspecting they took him back to Lord Loss's realm. I had to come back once I got away, but it took longer to create a window into this realm, so that's why it's been some time since you've seen us."
I gave a worried look. Not Dervish! Truthfully in the beginning I wasn't very fond of him, but over time I grew to like him and even as more of a father figure, hearing that he was in trouble was news that hurt to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

(Interesting XD and Yeah same here, only around this time, this nap would be more of going to bed to sleep for the night. I'm finishing up my PreCalculus which is all I have to do for the night.)

I nodded as I followed Yylfordt, staying close to him as well. It seemed like who ever broke into my house did a number on it as well. The door was almost busted and there was broken glass all over the floor. Before I came downstairs, I had put on a pair of sandals so that I wouldn't cut my feet with the glass while walking. But the question was, did the person leave, or did he or she find a way in? So that I wouldn't lose Yylfordt and become lost from him, I wrapped my arms around one of his. Now that I thought about it, this was sort of like dejavu. I remembered when there was a situation similar to this one back in the old times, only there were no fumes.
One night, while I was Myrna and Yylfordt and I were alone together in his room, we were simply sharing our moments together until I heard a crashing noise. As if something had fallen and shattered. Yylfordt got up to see what it was as I followed him, holding his arm to stay close to him, to see what it was. It turned out that one of the pottery had been broken from the view of the window in the wall. Someone saw us together. That was when I knew that terrible things would come afterwards. Maybe history was repeating itself.

Relieved it was only Kernel after all, Beranabus reserved his energy so that soon he would be able to use his power on Lord Loss. So it would seem that Dervish was taken by the demons. For all he knew, they could've already devoured him or turned him into one of them. There were many possibilities, and yet the look on Bec's eyes showed just how much she was willing to risk just for Dervish to be safe. He knew that she considered him as a father figure, which was why chosing whether to rescue him or not was a tough one. He then came up with an idea and said, "This can't be good. They'll try to get him to rat us out. We should bring him back before the demons become aware of our secrets through him. We can't risk having those demons become a pest now can't we?" He asked in the end to prove his point. He also wanted to rescue Dervish for Bec, but he wasn't going to admit that, like the stubborn old man he always was.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 pm

(Lol. Oh, I drew Bec and Beranabus last night. What do you think? I know, it looks pedophile-ish but...It's cute, I think at least. Only reason he is shirtless is because I didn't want to draw his suit, it seemed like too much work at the time.)

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 Pearl_of_the_stars_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d49w331

Running down the corridor, he made a sharp turn and looked down the next hallway but if the person really did leave, he would have caught up to them by now, and he saw no one, and it was a very long stretch of hallway. Plus, they wouldn't have been able to escape into one of the other people's rooms fast enough at the rate he would have chased them. They had to have been in the room. "Fuck." Running back, he made sure Emily was still following behind and not in front as he re-entered her apartment building looking around cautiously. "Stay close to me..."

I was about to agree with my friend but even as my hand still rested on Kernel's shoulder, I then felt a tremendous sharp pain. My eyes widened. I looked to Kernel, then my hand and saw a sharp spike struck all the way through my hand and out the other side. Another spike came from his other shoulder too, and then I realized, we had been tricked. Even if it was painful and I wanted to scream from it, I pulled my hand up and off of it slowly but fast. There was an entire hole through my right hand and my lips trembled when I pulled away from him.
"You're a demon!" I yelled. I would have pointed, had my left hand not been holding the right hand and compressing it to reduce the gushing blood coming from it.
The distorted Kernel imposter's face began to sizzle and bubble, his face taking on that of a foul looking monster. He looked nearly like a porcupine with a fox's face and sharp edged tail. It made a whaling screech and came towards both Beranabus and I. But then it stopped, and began to speak!
"Evening. I am using one of my follows as a communicator in order to speak with you. I so kindly made him look like Kernel to inform you on Dervish's capture. Where Kernel is, I am unaware."
"Lord Loss." I tsked, knowing it was him by the sound of his low, depressing voice that gave you a feeling of emptiness in your stomach. "Yes, it is I, little one." He cackled. "If you wish to get Dervish back, you may come to retrieve him. But there is one price you must pay for his life." he concluded. "Bec's piece of the Kah-Gah." And then the demon turned, looking at me but I looked back at it with anger. "You can't have it!" I yelled.
The Kah Gash is one of three pieces that can be brought together to control time and space and anything of everything, practically everything is possible if they are united. I was one piece, Kernel and Grubbs were the two others. But since Lord Loss didn't know where Kernel ran off to to take his piece, it was obvious he would ask me.
"Then Dervish will suffer for eternity, all because of your poor choice in taking action. Farewell." And with his final words his face disappeared, and the demon was itself once more, but then oddly enough it blew up, it's guts flying everywhere. Lord Loss must have made it somehow self destruct so we couldn't get into it's mind and track down hints of knowledge on Lord Loss. We were at a high disadvantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 am

(Lol it's really good and sorry I haven't been replying lately, I've been taking naps that I've never woken up from till the next day lately. I'm awake now and able to reply.)

I stayed close to Yylfordt as always while still clinging onto his arm. Staying in this apartment was starting to seem like a bad idea, so I said to him, "Let's just get out of here. I'm starting to get the feeling that history's about to repeat it'self..." I then didn't want to lose Yylfordt again like last time, so of course I would not want history to repeat itself, but then again. King Minos was dead and this I knew, so what if history rewrites itself, but either way, end with me and Yylfordt separated yet again?

Beranabus growled at this situation. It turned out he was right to have been cautious. It wasn't Kernel after all, but luckaly Lord Loss didn't get him since he was one of the Kah Gah. Bec on the other hand was hurt, and they were now at a high disadvantage. He had to heal her wounds with his magic incase it was infected, and in a place like this, chances of that happening were high. Using his magic, he not only clean her wounds but closed it up as well. At least the magic here was high as well, not like in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am

(Thank you! I was wondering, if maybe you could edit it for me and color it, etc. I would love to use it for a new default since I need a new one after all.)

She was close, but to both their dismay it was not King Meno's nor his reincarnation. In fact, it was the man that snitched on them in the first place. And so, there he was, the same man looking almost the same as he did centuries ago, leaning against the wall and looking at his nails as if saying to them he'd waited here a long time for their arrival, only it had been under a minute in fact. When he saw Yylfordt and Emily enter the room, his face moved from his hand and starred at them with a frown upon his face.
"You!" Almost losing his cool, Yylfordt had to fight his inner monster that told him to smite the man the very moment. But something inside held him back and knew that would be a bad idea beginning a fight just for anger. He had to use his head and act rationally.
"Aye. It is I. So you do remember me. Good, then introductions shall not be at hand." He moved from the wall making his way towards them than stopped only a few feet away, keeping his distance in case Yylfordt lunged forward to attack him. "It has been a long time indeed...I have come here, bringing news."
This piqued Yylfordt's interest. He spoke of news, but of what? This man was made of trickery and a sly man, almost like a Con artist, anything he said could be a lie for all they knew. "Mortals have seen you in your Minotaur form, news will spread, your true self will be leaked to the public if you do not act quickly. If one was to see you with a mortal woman, as the true monster you are, things would be bad...Even you cannot pretend to be human. You will need to feed, and when you do more will see you feast. You can't run. Nor can you stay here. You must leave, tonight."

I knew now that we were practically doomed. Dervish was captured, probably suffering terribly, and Kernel was off somewhere probably injured from fighting demons. My mind was scattered and I couldn't think straight. While I sat on a rock nearby, Beranabus was helping to tend to my wounded hand. I tried not to yelp from the pain and sting of it, but sucked it up. I had faced far worse pain, in fact when I was murdered centuries ago it was the most unimaginable pain inflicted upon me, something like this could never amount up to that. It was only minor.
"Thank you..." I then said to him, turning to look at him while he patched up the hole in my hand. It stung from the sharp porcupine like needle shooting straight through it, so I had to have some veins re-constructed. I was glad he was around to be honest. Because everyone I knew back then was all dead, he was the only thing that was still left from my past. If he was gone too, I'd have no reason worth fighting for anymore. All my friends and family, gone. Meaning no purpose for me to go on. I then began to wonder what his opinion on the matter was. When I soaked up memories from him, I saw him devastated from my death as a child, but was that because a close friend died, or something more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 am

(Sure, but I'm going to need some descriptions for their colors.)

I was not only shocked to see Sima once again, but what he said worried me. If people really did see Yylfordt's true form, then what would happen? These days people would only kill or study strange things, and when they study, they tended to do terrible things to it. Another thing they would probably do to him if these sort of practices still existed would be to either put him in a freak show or pelch his horns. I couldn't let that happen to him. I glared at the reincarnated Sima remembering what he had done. "And I'm sure you'll try to be the one to collect the blood money for leaking out such information, just as you did years ago from my father. Do you really think people will believe your wild stories now? People these days can be quite skeptical."

Beranabus was devasted when Bec died because not only was she a close friend, but he had loved her and still does. The fact he never got to tell her that back then because of her death destroyed him from the inside like a disease, but now that she's back, he had become too old and stubborn to tell her now. What irony, he hated himself for not confessing himself to her because of her death, and now that she's back he wouldn't even have the heart to tell her. But he still felt for her, and to him that was all that mattered. They were fighting a war. No time for sweet innocent love, no time for happiness, but also no time for tears. That's how he lived his life ever since she had been gone from his grasp, and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 pm

(I'll send you the description in a message and some pictures for examples. A spoiler, after reading my part made me think of the books. In book 7, Beranabus pretty much sacrifices himself to protect Bec by changing into his monstrous form to stop this black entity (which later on was revealed as Death, only with a physical body), and pretty much before he changes he admits his love for her, then goes off and gets killed. It was so sad too because his last words were "Flower" when he saw her, and that was what he use to call her as a child >___< *gets teary eyed just thinking back on it* Cause well, pretty much as a child, he actually liked demons. He liked how they murdered people and felt pleasure from it. But after demons killed his love, he hated them. Hence forth why he wants to stop demons entirely for killing humans. xD Psh, I want a guy like that! XD Bec's one lucky bastard.)

"They will believe me if they see it with their own eyes. And you two cannot hide in the shadows forever. Like I said, Yylfordt must feast, and when he does, there will be people around to see him. I don't need to do anything. It will all fall on you yourself." He said with a gleam in his eye. He knew that they would fall and crumble. It was odd how he had lasted so long over the years and still kept himself hidden, but if Myrna was there, he couldn't travel from one place to the next and not be caught. He'd choose to stay with her, and that would be his greatest downfall.

He said nothing back after I told him thank you, but I knew he had heard me and that was all that mattered. I then understood why he looked slightly upset. I kept getting hurt and taking most of the damage for him, and it seemed he was getting frustrated that he couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't like it was intentional. The first time it was, to protect him from that Minotaur, but this time I would have never saw coming. Once I was fixed I then stood up and looked into the distance, then back at him. "What should we do now...?" I found myself thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm

(That's so sad T_T and I'm also feeling sad about my part. Now I feel guilty and ok. Also that spoiler reminded me of my idea XD)

My eyes widened when he said this. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I was putting Yylfordt in danger by being with him all of the time. I was the burden that brought us apart. Our love was forbidden to begin with, so of course it would never last, but then, why was I reincarnated for in the beginning. It must have either meant that we were meant to be, or it could've been a cruel joke from above. I wasn't sure of what to do. I then came up with the conclusion that the only way for Yylfordt to be safe was if we moved to somewhere more secluded, in otherwords, become fugitives. It was the only option we had if we wanted to stay together.
I then remembered what I saw while I was a soul. Sima had regretted ratting me out because he thought that only Yylfordt would be punished and the only punishment I would get would be to never see him again. It seemed he had no idea how cruel my father could be, cruel enough to cut out the heart of his own flesh and blood. At first I only remembered him as a common con artist, but now I remembered how he was the one who would send me flowers or sweet presents and I would always turn him down. "You!!! Now I see why you are doing this. You didn't care about the money you received from King Minos, oh no, it was your own jealous greed that convinced you to tell my father in hopes of me never seeing Yylfordt again...so that you could have me instead...I guess father knew better than to let you have me, at least that was the only thing that he knew to do right." I said to Sima almost scornfully and with such anger. It was his fault! He was the one that brought Yylfordt and my love to ruin!

After some deep thought, Beranabus had finally made up his mind on what he should do. "Kernel can make it back to the hideout on his own right?...I'll become a demon and hold off the demons while you go save Dervish...." He knew that she would refuse to go along with this, but what choice did they have? Every move they made, every turn they took, every step they stratigized would always end up having Bec take most of the damage. He couldn't allow that anymore. Even if it meant his own death, he had to do what he had to do in order to defend Bec and defeat the demons. "Once I lose all consciousness as a human, do away with me before I hurt you. I will try to regain control if I can, but don't hesitate to kill me if I try to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm

(Just a note, Beranabus wouldn't actually do that. XD Only if it was like where he knew he couldn't win and there was no other choice. They have other choices and he's capable of defeating demons in his normal human form. He changed into his demon fighting death because then it was more of a even fight and he could hold it off while the others escaped. So...Kinda random that he'd say that to bec in the rp. But I'll work with it, so it's okay. Also, since I know how you like our rp's to end THAT way, I don't mind if you'd like to turn this into it too but as long as we can still continue with a good plot. And well on my part, I could make something happen where he goes young again and its not as creepy xD Awww it's okay, your part isn't that bad, we'll brighten it up!)

"Get out. Now." Yylfordt felt insulted he'd even dare come into Emily's home uninvited and harass them. Especially show his face in his presence even after what he had done. He was the cause of them being broken apart, he was the reason Myrna was murdered that fateful day. And there he stood, the killer, just right in front of Yylfordt almost as if he was standing there just waiting for a beating from hell. "You're not welcome here, Sima. If I see your face again, next time you wont have a face." He warned, telling him to leave immediately, but as they both knew, this would not be the last time he showed up.
"Getting rid of me isn't that easy. You think you are high and mighty, but you will fall and pummel to your own demise, just like you did that day." Sima said calmly not giving into the death threats thrown at him, and casually walked out of the apartment buildings out of their sight.

"Wh-What are you talking about?!" I clutched his sleeve and made him look me in the eyes as I was on the verge of tears. What was that fool thinking?! It was complete suicide! Giving into his inner demon would mean he'd possibly lose his conscious and self, and may never return back to himself, he'd be a complete monster that may have no hope of ever being human again. "I wont let you." I yelled at him. I couldn't bare to lose him too, it was bad enough sucking up the pain of everyone else I ever loved and cared about long since dead, he was the last thing I held close. And he was about to throw it all away. "Promise me you wont! Promise me, Bran!" I gulped, now tears streaming down my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 pm

(Whoops sorry about that, I thought that it would've been epic if I used that plot. Oh well. And I don't like to end it that way, I just can't come up with anything else after that hehehe, but of course afterwards we'll come up with another good plot to continue this rp lol.)

I watched as Sima left. I was glad to see he was finally leaving us alone, even it was only for now. I still worried a bit about what would happen if he returned, but for now, I shouldn't dwell too much on it. Yylfordt seemed pretty pissed after I had revealed how King Minos had learned about our love and had my heart cut out to separate the two of us. Now that we were alone once again, I thought to myself and realized that Sima did have a point. "He only knows of this place, right? Then we should get going before he comes back." I then ran upstairs to get a bag and pack up some important items which were clothes, a tooth brush, tooth paste, money, and even a hair brush. If what Sima said was true about people having seen Yylfordt's true form, then it wouldn't be wise to stay here. We could stay at a hotel somewhere far from here for the time being until we had an official plan. I put on a bra and grabbed a coat for both myself and one of my ex's coats for Yylfordt. My ex's old clothes were the only thing I had for him that fits. I then handed it to him and said, "I know how you feel about these clothes but there all that I've got that would fit. Besides, you shouldn't worry about him. There's no place in my heart for him anymore."
Before I opened the door, I made a phone call telling my manager that I quit my job and decided to live my life for once. I even did said something to him I've been wanting to say for a long time after he tried to convince me to stay, "Oh so you don't think that I'm expendable after all, do you? Too bad!" I then hung up on him never feeling better in my life as I even giggled at what I had done. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time."

Beranabus was surprised by this, not only because Bec refused to allow him to do so, but how she was in such pain from it...He tried his best to protect her from anymore pain that could've been caused because he was unable to do anything about it, and it turned out that his plan would not only hurt her more, but defeat the purpose of it all. He sighed and forced you to let go of his sleave so that you instead held you close to him. Normally he wouldn't do this at all but nobody was around, and Bec needed the comfort. "I promise..." Was all he said to her. How he wished he was more younger. Maybe then she would accept him if he does confess his love to her. She would probably prefer him to be more her age than be old enough to be her grandfather, maybe even great grandfather for that matter. If only there was some way he could be young again...
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 pm

(It's okay, I guess it would have worked but it just seems like he's going beyond what he needs to do. And well, we don't want him losing his insanity -yet- xD I had an idea...Maybe when he starts to go "Crazy" and his demon tries taking over more and more, he becomes more "Controlling of Bec and his anger comes out because she doesn't act a lot like she loves him back and it frustrates him? I would say an example is of Wolf from the 10th kingdom...When his beastly side comes out and he's more aggressive of his mate but she doesn't feel the same for him and it drives him crazy. Just a suggestion. It makes me wonder, how do we plan to make him more young, though? And yes of course, I plan to put complete disaster and an amazing plot right after, I wont let this rp die! I'm having way too much fun with it!)

In the blink of an eye right after Sima left, Emily was already quickly beginning to pack her things, ready to take drastic measures as long as it meant staying with him, and he could honestly say he was glad for that. She no longer felt like he was a stranger as she had yesterday and it made him feel better, but it still didn't change the uncontrollable anger to stop Sima in his tracks and kill him right then and there. But, he knew he shouldn't...Not now at least.
When Emily returned from upstairs with a suitcase and a pair of extra clothes for him, he smiled, grabbing her waist and pulling her to him making her drop the bag as he passionately kissed her lips. Once the kiss was over, he breathed lightly and smiled, running the back of his hand over her cheek and smiled. "You truly will do this for me? Even after what has happened in the past? You know the consequences, I do not wish for you to get hurt again. If you make this decision to come with me, know this. I will never, let anything hurt you again. This I promise."

Once he made me let go of his sleeve, I felt his arms around me holding me, embracing me closely to his chest giving me a hug. I hugged him back, burying my face in his chest trying to hold back tears, any thoughts of him possibly dying or leaving me. He was the last thing I cared about, I didn't want to lose him too, at least not so soon. I had seen enough death and loved ones be murdered in front of my own eyes, anymore would be unbearable. I knew Dervish was probably suffering right now, and Kernel could be injured somewhere a ways away from here, but for this moment, I hated to admit it but I wanted to be selfish and keep this moment, and not forget it or let it go.
I almost forgot that when I came into any physical contact with someone, I absorbed more of their memories. And so, as Beranabus hugged me I received more memories from him. I hated it, I felt like a thief, I didn't like this power, I couldn't stop it. From the new memories I absorbed, I saw of when Beranabus was beginning to grow up into a young man, when he swore he'd destroy the demons because they'd killed me. There was a thing called the "Old Creatures" around the time the earth was first created, and in that time they promised Beranabus sanctuary and would teach him. He had only trusted them because they promised that I would one day return to him. but as years went on and on, he began to lose hope and felt they lied to him. He grew angry, felt like fighting these demons were for a worthless cause because I was long since lost to him, but even still he kept fighting, and now, here I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:44 pm

(Ok I think I can work with that. And maybe he can discover a spell or a recipe for a potion that makes him younger again. What do you think about that?)

Caught off guard by his sudden advances towards me, I had dropped my bag as my lips were captured by Yylfordt's. I blushed at first but relaaxed as I felt his arms around my waist holding me close to him. Once he had finished and asked me if I was sure of staying with him, all I did was simply nodded. "If I was reincarnated, that meant that we were never meant to be apart. The past is the past, it won't repeat itself as long as we learned from it. I learned now that I should never have to worry about the consequences of our love or it wouldn't have been love at all. I've spent all of my life including this one in worry, now it's time for me to start living again." I then picked up my bag and said to him, "We should go. If what Sima said about people knowing was true, then we shouldn't stay here anymore. It wouldn't be safe for us."

Beranabus was starting to forget about Dervish and Kernel, for now he only wanted to keep Bec in his arms for as long as he could. He had never felt such a warm feeling in his heart in such a long time. If only it would last forever, but even he had his doubts. Then again, he once doubted the chances of Bec ever returning to him once again, and yet here she is, holding on to his embrace not wanting to let go as well. Still, he had hoped that she would return to him sooner since he was now too old to be her love by what he thought would be her standards, and yet her reaction to the thought of him leaving her was highly unexpected, or at least that was what he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 am

(It works. Idk, I've never really tried bestiality. It -may- work, I mean since Yylfordt is a minotaur and Beranabus is half demon. I just feel that because of that factor, it would lean more towards the aggressive monstrous behavior to have complete dominance. Just a theory, though. What if while Bec and Beranabus went off to go save Dervish, they split up and while Bec went off to find Dervish, Beranbus found Lord Loss and offered him a proposal for youth. I have no idea what he'd be exchanging, but it may work? So it's not some stupid fairy tale crap like the fountain of youth. xD)

Yylfordt could only smile at her words, he truly felt at ease when she was around him, he found himself acting like a fool around her. So much of a fool he was leaning away from the main objective, and was just happy that she chose to be with him, engulfed in her presence and infatuated with her. But that was for another time, he could show her his love any other time, now was not the time, she was right, they needed to leave now. Who knows what could have already happened and if the authorities had already been called, after all it was Sima, who was to know what he'd do. For sure it must be drastic, though. "Right." He then helped her with the bag and made it out the door. He wasn't sure where they'd be going, or how they'd get there and with what money, but he would solve whatever problem they'd face, as long as she was there by his side.

I then felt awkward for letting the hug drag on for too long, and I didn't want to completely take his memories, so I broke away from him and wiped my tears from my eyes, forcing myself to smile. "I'd truly be lost if anything were to happen to you." I chuckled having admitted that and felt like a fool, but I spoke the truth. "Anyways, we need to find Dervish, soon." I tried not to stray away from our objective, but in a way, maybe I did have feelings for him too? But what feelings? I only thought of him as a close friend, I couldn't think of him as anything more, could I? No, I'd be too foolish, he was much -much- older than me, by centuries in fact. So it would be idiotic to think like that. My mind was in such a daze right now. After seeing such memories, I was beginning to figure out his feelings towards me, but it swayed my mind from how I'd react, so I tried not to think about it. For now I'd focus on Dervish and saving him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 pm

(Lol I never looked at it quite like that. Oh well. And I like that idea better. What would he be exchanging?)

I called for a taxi so that he could take us to a bus station. The best way to get as far away from London as possible would be by bus. I had enough money to cover not only the traveling expences, but the food expenses as well. I couldn't remember whether or not Yylfordt ate anything else other than human meat, but even so I had enough mother to cover for him as well.
Once the taxi took us to the bus station, I had paid for two tickets to for a bus that would take us to a countryside near by where the stonehenges were. It was a solitary spot where nothing much would happen if tourists would go missing because no one cared about the tourists there. Only in big cities like Londond would they be concerned. I figured it would be a perfect spot for Yylfordt to get away with feeding and have no one even notice it. Once I bought the tickets, I noticed a small cafe and decided now would be a good time to buy breakfast. I bought a bag of glazed doughnut holes and asked Yylfordt, "Is there anything you'd like?" I didn't know whether or not he was hungry and could eat normal food, but I didn't want to leave him out and make him starne as well.

Beranabus didn't have to say or make any gestures to show that he agreed with her. He simply got up and walked towards the direction of where Lord Loss's domain would be. He didn't wait on Bec because he knew that she would try to keep up anyways. He trusted that she would at least. He knew her too long to not be sure of that. She was a girl who had so much care for those close to her, even when he offered to sacrifice his own life to protect hers, she refused it only because she was afraid of losing him. He truly didn't deserve a girl like that, especially since he's become a cold old man since the past centuries have gone by.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:45 pm

(I'll figure it out. I was thinking he would exchange maybe Kernel's piece of the Kah-Gash or something. While on their way to Lord Loss's place they find Kernel and Beranabus exchanges him for his youth. But he thinks Kernel is capable of saving himself and/or they'd rescue and get him back later. So he "Thinks" it's a win win situation and that he's fooling Lord Loss by making a rigged exchange. Or his exchange for sanity...Pretty much, Lord Loss takes from Beranabus his sanity once a little bit everyday. Lord Loss is a demon master who enjoys to watch people in pain and suffering. It would be amusing and a great price to him to be able to laugh at how pathetic Beranabus would be when he losses it. Would that work? Also I have a feeling that you have a thing for guys with long blond hair... XD)

Yylordft wasn't one to be in public around a lot of people so this was a good place to eat more out of the city and near the country. Not many civilians lived out this way and this would lessen his worries by a large amount. He collected his composure, shrugged his shoulders and sighed, then smiled. He needed to relax and calm down, have a clear head. He should enjoy himself while here with his love.
Looking inside the glass cabinet was a bunch of snacks and sweets on a platter for show. While there was also other options to eat from the menu above the cashier's head. He didn't know what he wanted in particular, he was so use to eating scraps and what he could find that he had practically forgot about natural foods that were freshly prepared. He felt flustered not knowing. "Just a muffin, will be fine." He said looking to Emily then the girl at the cashier who rung them up.

I knew he was following behind me, so I didn't need to keep looking back behind me to check. The only way I could find my way there was to focus on Dervish's magic or Lord Loss's and surely I'd find them. But it was harder than expected, there was lots of magic in the air, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Soon enough, I found it. I shuddered at how his castle had cobwebs all over it. Even when we entered, the chairs, ceilings, practically everything was made up of it. I used a masking spell to shroud Beranabus and I from being detected by Lord Loss while we trudged on. I kept trying to think of Dervish so I could sense him, soon enough I did and found the general direction he was.
"Dervish is this way." I told him while we kept walking. We were lead down a hallway, lots of doors to choose from but I knew, I was certain that the door at the end of the hall was the one that held Dervish captive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 am

(I like the insanity part best. Who knows how he'll turn out with you XD and you're right on the money XD Idk why though it's so strange o.0)

I nodded and ordered a muffin for her. I had gotten a bag of 4 doughnut holes and a muffin for Yylfordt. Once they were paid for, I walked outside and sat a table near the shop. I pulled the muffin out of the bag and gave it to Yylfordt but included a doughnut hole in case he wanted to try one. "They're really good." I said to him. I couldn't remember if he liked sweet things or not, but maybe he did, so just in case, I felt that he should at least try one. I had already booked us a reservation at a cottage nearby. It was sort of like an old medival cottage with a strong structure so it was still inhabitable, but only used as rentals for tourists now. Some however are still houses for the family's who have lived here almost all of their lives. The cafe itself was very old and still running. Since tourists disappear all the time here, I felt that this was a perfect place to stay. As for money, I wasn't too concerned.

Beranabus followed Bec down a hallway, but then he saw that there were so many doors. Who knows where they could led them, and knowing that Lord Loss can be quite deceptive, the doors might lead to one place than change into another place. "We have to split up to get this over with sooner...can you handle that?" He asked her before heading towards one of the doors, but without opening it just yet. He needed to be sure that Bec will be strong and be able to defend herself without his help at all. If anything were to happen to her, he wouldn't forgive himself for letting it happen and not being there to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

(Same here. And Lord Loss is already aware of Beranabus showing affection towards Bec so that's why he will accept the deal with him. Because Lord Loss is even older than Beranabus himself, Lord Loss was alive even before him or Bec. plus, Lord Loss was the one who murdered Bec anyways, well, his minions killed her at least. But I do like that idea, let's go with it. And let's not make him too young, maybe in his late 30's or something. We don't want him a young boy or teenager or it would be slightly weird...I kind of noticed how ALL the guys you like have long blond hair. Not one guy have you mentioned doesn't!)

Because he was part man, he ate like one, with a huge appetite and all. But with all the worry on his shoulders he couldn't conjure up his stomach to want to digest it or eat anything. She offered him a donut but he denied it and waved his hand at it to let her know that he was fine with his muffin. He needed to force himself to eat though, whether he felt like it or not. He could no go eat any humans right now, either. At least not yet. Even if that was what he was truly craving right now. The pastry would have to make do for now. His thoughts kept wandering, thinking about Sima. If he was reincarnated or still alive, could that mean that so was King Meno's? If so it was truly a bad thing. Not that he had control over Emily anymore since he was no longer her father, but he may try something on Yylfordt and blame him for "making him" kill his own daughter. With these thoughts, he pushed the plate with the muffin away from him and sighed, then looked at Emily. "What if Sima is or has someone following us? What will we do then?" He didn't want to mention his thoughts about King Meno's, it was too soon to assume it was possible or not.

"I'll be fine on my own." I told him and then split up. I opened the door which I felt that led to Dervish. The room was gruesome, bodies shackled and chained, carcasses and bones, people alive and tortured. Blood stained the floors and people when seeing me cried for me to save them, but I couldn't. I had a mission to complete and save Dervish, as much as I wished I could save everyone here. Then I saw him.
"Dervish!" I ran over to him quickly, he didn't seem as bad as the others, he was badly injured everywhere with blood stains in his shirt. I heard of bad things that happened here. Lord Loss was awful. He would torture his victims and kill them, then bring them back to life and continuing the endless torture of death. I was uncertain if it was true, but I wasn't sticking around to find out.
"Bec, is that you?" He raised his head almost bluffing in his speech, unable to determine if I was just a figment of his imagination or if I was the real thing. "It's me. Beranabus and I are here to get you." I said but I knew Beranabus had split up with me to make the search faster. Luckily I had already found Dervish quicker than expected so I was glad, but there was the dilemma of freeing him of his shackles.Conjuring up magic in my hands, I focused on the hole on the chain around his wrists and closed my eyes, imagining it unlocking. Soon the magic seeped out and I willed it, and when I opened my eyes I heard a snap, and saw that all the chains had unlocked and fell from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 pm

(Yeah and sorry this took so long to reply to, I was really stuck on it since I didn't have enough time to think about how to reply to this rp anymore, but now's my chance. It may be a bit short just so you know.)

I heard what Yylfordt had asked and sighed, I knew that the only way to get rid of who ever it was that could be following us was if Yylfordt killed him off. "The only way to stop who ever Sima might have after us is to kill him, but Sima might have already thought this through and probably made it so that if you killed this person, people would become worried. It would probably be a big set up on his part.." I didn't want to have to think about this, but I guess it was better to be safe than sorry. Still, I hated how Sima was still out to get us and how he wouldn't just move on...

While searching for Dervish, Beranabus found that he had now lost his way back to Bec. He knew that this could've been intentional on Lord Loss's part, but he wasn't going to give in that easily. He would continue his search to either find Dervish or Bec. Either way, he's going to have to get out with both of them.

(Yeah I think now would be a good time for Lord Loss to make that deal with him.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

(It's alright, still need to work on what we'll do for a plot. I don't want the rp to die just cause of you know, the usual. Continues rp's are the fun ones ;D Plus, like I said I really like rp'ing with Bec since she's different compared to the others I rp as.)

Emily was right. Sima was a crafty fellow and thought things through, to an extent at least since he never realized that his plan a long time ago would get Myrna killed. So in a way the man was smart, but completely stupid. There was no way Yylfordt could figure out what Sima had planned, he'd just have to figure a way around it if he did walk into a trap. And as much as he needed to eat humans, he would have to keep it on the down low but didn't want Sima or one of his possible followers to see and then maybe get it on film and turn him in. Any type of proof would get him murdered by these humans. Sure, he could fight off plenty of the men that came after him from the police, but he knew he couldn't fight forever, especially in a weak condition from lack of food. He grabbed the muffin and stuffed it in his mouth and swallowed it with one gulp, even if he wasn't in the mood for it and had a weak stomach right now, he'd force himself to. He then looked to Emily with his violet eyes. "What do you propose we do?"

Lord Loss had been in his chambers with his companions Artery and Vein. Artery was known as the Hell Child. Green skin, small, no eye balls but fire in the sockets, and maggots eating at his skull. Vein was more of a Labrador body with a crocodile head and woman's hands and feet. He then noticed Beranabus enter the room and a wide smile came to his face as he looked at the old man. He got up from his chair and floated since he had no legs.
"Oh? What have we here? Come to fetch Dervish? Why are you alone, Beranabus? Or were you looking for me?" He chuckled and holds his hands together while smiling at him.
I ran with Dervish as we looked for the exit. People were begging for us to free them, and I knew I couldn't help them even if I felt sorry for them, there was no time. We had to get out of here and fast. The room was like a maze, and the door that originally behind me that I came through was now gone. There were different paths to go down in front of us but I didn't know which way to go, so I picked a random one. Putting Dervish's arm around my shoulder I helped him walk in a fast paced manor. We didn't want to be spotted by any demons, less fighting was the best method to stay alive here. And the last thing we needed was to run into Lord Loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 pm

(Yeah I agree ^_^ replying to this will be extremely slow just so you know. I'm finding it harder to come up with replies everytime we rp this one.)

I noticed how he scarfed down that muffin. He must have been starving and probably will need to eat huamn flesh sooner or later. What was there for us to do? Why couldn't Sima just leave us alone and move on with his life, and actually live in the new life he was given instead of dwelling in the past. "I honestly don't know...The only way we can really live a happy life was if Sima was gone, but I'm not evensure if that's going to happen. Were we only destined to have history repeat itself over and over again?" I was getting frustrated by the fact that even with the second chance Yylfordt and I had of being together, fate would still come back to haunt us. It was as if our life was meant to be a broken record, constantly repeating the same tune over and over again. So this must be what people today call hell...having to suffer through the same fate and knowing that you would suffer through it again and again.

Beranabus could only glare as he looked up at Lord Loss's twisted smirk. "Aye, I have been looking for Dervish, but instead I found the likes of thee. Tell me where he is and I'll be on my way." he said as if to hide the fact that he didn't come alone. He knew that if Lord loss had found out that Bec was here as well, then this could only mean more trouble, especially for Bec.

(Sorry it isn't much. Starting to get rusty on his part.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:38 pm

(Oh >_< Well on your part since you sorta ran away from Sima I don't know much of a plot for you now T_T Unless you got any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: