AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

(I'll see if I can watch the movie sometime. That's good to hear that it was great. I've never been to New York but I can imagine how huge it is. Also, I think we need a plot before I reply to this rp.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 am

(lol ok and it's best to walk while in New York City, but even then it's a bitch to get around there with a crowd of people but at least you can shove through them instead of being stuck in traffic. Still you might need a car to drive yourself out of there if you want to be safe from street walkers. Well I think we should come up with a way to bring back the guys or before that happens, like you said before, Sima takes me away from Yylfordt and Dervish takes Bec away from Bran. They both might try to kill the child in each of us but then our guys might come and try to get us back.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am

(Well the only places I've been out of state to is Oregon, Canada, Idaho and Missouri. New York is way too far for me. Also I've never once in my life flown on a plane. Oh yeah, forgot. Well as long as they come back, just the demon side isn't fun. Having equal parts they play works.)

Yylordft woke up the next morning but suprisingly the next morning he looked human. Somehow the sleep made him calm and recollected. When he got up his body was the same and he saw Emily was asleep next to him. He didnt know what happened in that time he was shoved to the back of his mind. Did he hurt her? What happened? He then started to shake her to wake her up. "Emily, wake up. Did I hurt you yesterday? What happened?"

The next day I woke up with his large clawed hand on me. Because it was on me I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I was hungry since I didn't get to eat yesterday. I saw the food at the other end of the cave from when it was thrown the moment Bran lost control. I then managed to crawl out of my captivity and over to the end and ate the fruit and berries until all of it was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 am

(Cool and wow. I went to New York by road since there was a shortcut bridge in delaware, and I agree. If they were both one then they could be much more fun lol)

When I was shooken awake, I saw that Yylfordt was back to normal. I was so happy to see him back to normal. When he asked me what happened, I said to him, "You made sure I wouldn't leave you. I don't think you ever had any intention of eating me at all in fact...you claimed me once again that night, but you made sure not to hurt the baby. See?" I then placed his hand on my stomach not only to show it's growth but the movement inside to show signs of life from the child.

Because it was calm as it slept, Bran slowly regained control as it's body began to return back to his normal human state, only he still had some scaly green patches on his skin and he still had a tail and claws. When he awoke, he saw Bec eating the fruits and berries. He was relieved to see she was still alive, but then he got up and grabbed her shoulders as he asked shaking her slightly, "What happened!? I told you to run!" He knew he was being a bit harsh, but he could've killed her as a demon and her death was the last thing he wanted, in fact he didn't even want it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

(Alright I think we can add our plot but we have to get the girls outside somwhow. Have Emily's excuse be to get food and I'll just say that Bran made her leave to get away from him so she'll be safe. Don't get me wrong, I like them as full demons but sometimes its annoying if its not the real them and they don't talk as much. Is Delaware where you live? You told me before but I forgot.)

When she said this he was scared he may have hurt her because of what he did, but apparently even his demon half was being careful not to hurt the child or eat her. Hi demon side must have wanted her safe, which could only have meant he wanted Emily to itself. Maybe after all it wasn't so bad if he lost control because he'd be able to keep her safe in demom form but also he felt bad because it wasnt like he was fighting over her with another male, instead it was himself. Yylordft put his hand on your stomach and felt it still alive and moving inside which was a good sign. "Have you eaten anything since yesterday?"

I turned around when he shook me as I was startled that he was halfway back to nomal. He started to scold me for not running. Even if I wanted to I couldn't so it didn't matter. I then hugged him tightly in fear of letting go that I might lose him again. I'm not afraid of you. I know you wont hurt me, you care too much to kill me. If you really did I wouldnt be here right now." I nuzzled my face in his chest still holding him tightly. I liked him like this, even if I was getting use to the demon I would always love his human half more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 pm

(No close but no, I can't say where I live on here, you should pm me about it and ok, I would like them to be at least part human looking and being able to talk but have that wild personality to them as well.)

Now that I thought about it, maybe that was another reason why I felt weak. I didn't eat anything last night. Just then I also noticed that I was craving meat, probably because of the child. I then got out of bed and got dressed. Luckily I had some loose summer dresses that would fit on me nicely, especially since my boobs have slightly swollen from the milk that they were now filled with. "I should go out and buy some food. Do you want anything before I go?" I asked him not wanting to leave him out of anything.

Bran sighed to hear this. He knew she was right about the demon not wanting to hurt her or the child, but he also knew that it wouldn't be safe for her here anyways. The demon obviously isn't going to let her leave it's side. If that's the case, how is she going to harvest for herself or the child? The demon most certainly wouldn't do it. It wouldn't have to worry about harvesting when it feeds on meat. Also if Dervish finds her here with Bran as a demon, one of the two men would be dead. "Please, for our sake. leave this place, you're better off without me."
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

(Okay. And I was thinking the same thing.)

"I don't want anything. I'll stay here, its better if I don't go with you." he said being worried that she may get hurt if he comes with. He might radomly change and not be able to control himself or attack her. He didn't want to take his chances. Meanwhile, Sima had a lead on where Yylordft and Emily ran off to. He found a small little town and would try looking around here. For now he took a break and would get something to eat.

I heard him but still wouldnt listen. I was staying with him through thick and thin, even if he told me to run and get away. I had to find food though for later today. "I'm getting food. Stay here, I'll be back soon." I then kissed his lips and left. I was scared it may be the last time I see Bran, for by the time I get bak his demon side might have come back and taken over permanently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

I felt bad for him only imagining how hard it must be for him to struggle to keep his control over his sanity. I then walked over to him and kissed his lips and said, "I'll be back as soon as I'm done buying grocerries." before heading out to the market. While I was out, I had bought a hotdog from a stand to not only to eat it, also to get rid of the meat craving. I then bought some stuff from the market so that I would have something to cook when I got back to the cottage.

Bran kissed her back before she left. He figured it would be his last kiss before his demon took over again, and this time he may never return. At least he knew that Bec would be safe along with their child. Suddenly after she left, he felt a strong pain in his chest, as if the monster within him was angry because he allowed Bec to get away when she should've been by his side no matter what. He held in any urges to yell so that Bec wouldn't come running back to him, no matter how hard the demon tried. It knew if he yelled Bec would come trying to help him, exactly what he needed to do to get her back and to make her stay put.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Wandering around Sima was looking for any signs, he also heard that random people had recently gone missing in the town which gave him a lead. To his own disbelief, Emily was wandering around town and he now saw her getting a hot dog at a stand nearby. He smirked sinisterly seeing that she wasnt with Yylordft and he could use this to his advantage. Taking a rag out of his pocket he walked up behind her and gagged her mouth but was displeased when seeing her stomach. "So, not with your lover boy right now?" he smirked.

I saw that sad look on his face, like he wasnt expecting me to come bacl. I knew I would return to him and he didn't want me to leave but thought it was for the best. I then left the cave and looked around for any kinds of food. I could still cast magic and kill small animals, or should i say demons. This was the Demonata, not the human world, I wouldn't be finding normal food here. When I managed to find a lesser demon I killed it and used magic to cook and eat it after I ate the meat inside of it. I didn't like the taste but I'd have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 pm

(Damnit! My computor crashed and I lost a very good reply to this rp >.<)

Without even a warning, I felt a rag on my mouth and panicked. I recognized the voice and realized it was Sima. That bastard, this was the last thing I needed! Hasn't he learned to move on at all!? He doesn't love me he's obsessed with me. I needed to get away from him as soon as possible. So I elboxed him in the gut as hard as I could. He deserved it for all that he's done to me and Yylfordt, especially when he spoke about him as if he was trash to me just now. I took the oportunity to slip from his grasp and make a run for it afterwards. I was pregnant though so I had to be careful.

Bran tried to resist the urge to let his demon loose and attack Bec to bring her back. He didn't want her to get hurt, nor the child. He tried to fight the demon the best he could but it was useless. As always the demon overpowered him as he was now in his full demon form. Now the demon traveled to the part of the cave where he had spilt some of Bec's blood the moment he bit her. He then sniffed it and this would help him follow her tracks better as he indeed did follow it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Getting hit by her elbow he lost his breath but got it back and chased her. Once he caught up to her he tackled her once they reached the woods. He used chloriform in the rag this time and put it up to her mouth, this time it knocked her out. Now that she was out of it, he started to drag her back to a spot where no one would see to kill that damn thing inside her. Meanwhile Yylordft was trying to fight back his demon but then got worried since Emily had been out longer than she was suppose to, he got worried wondering if maybe something happened with the child or if she collapsed, so he left the house to look for her.

I was eating the beast and finished. I could feel my stomach pains go away meaning that the infant must be happy it was fed meat. I knew it was partially demon and had cravings that it expected to get but I couldnt always give it what it wanted. As I got back up to walk, I then noticed two figures coming my way in the distance. It was Dervish and Kernel! I was glad to see them but embarrased they would see me like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I woke up after a while and saw that I was in the middle of the woods. I then sat up and placed my hand on my stomach to be sure the child was alright. I sighed in relief when I felt movement in my stomach. I then looked around and saw it was night time. Where did Sima drag me off to? I carefully got up and decided to be sure whether or not I was alone. I was scared now because not only was I stranded out in the woods, but because I knew my child and I aren't safe out here.

As soon as Bran found Bec, it was angered because it saw that she wasn't alone, but with Dervish and Kernel, two other males. Since they were human, the demon thought they were easy target. So it leaped in the air and landed in front of Bec to protect her from the two men as it roared at them to go away. If they tried anything, he wouldn't be as merciful as they might be.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

(I think we should stop this rp. Its getting really boring and I kind of don't like how everything is playing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:17 pm

(so what should we do now?)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:48 am

(Let's start a new rp. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: