AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 pm

While I was waiting, I was worried about Yylfordt, not only because he was fighting control over himself, but because of what had happened when it all started. He had an open wound that I had to stitch together. What if it had gotten worse. I got up and carefully got dressed since I knew that if I felt or even bumped my stomach into anything, then the baby would get hurt, or maybe try to hurt me from the inside. I didn't know how this sort of pregnancy would work. All I knew was that it was a rapid stage compared to normal pregnancies. Once I was dressed, I walked outside with a first aide kit just in case to go check on Yylfordt, wherever he was.

Bran knew that this was all his fault. He never wanted Bec to suffer though, he kust wanted to show her how much he loved her. Well, he still had that chance to show her more by keeping her safe and alive the best he could, even though his demon might take over him soon enough. He then figured that Bec must be starving and said to her, "I'll go gather some food for us, stay here in the mean time." He then put up a powerful barrier around her that should keep her safe from other demons, even him if necessary, he knew how to remove it though and because it was his barrier, only he could do so. "You'll be safe in there. Can you wait for me a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:31 pm

(My friend showed me this song last week and I fell in love with it, the ending gives me chills...There's three parts to it but the first is my favorite. The song is about Elizabeth Bathory, a countess who use to kill tons of young woman, she'd drain their blood and bath in it in a bathtub because she thought that the blood of a virgin will keep her skin pure and she wont age. Lots of people compare her to Vlad the Impaler, but no one really knows if she knew about him. I think she just figured it out on her own. Apparently she one day striked one of her servants in the face so hard that the woman bled and it got on Elizabeth's arm, and she swore the next day her arm looked more youthful. So pretty much she would then on pick up orphans off the streets and raise them until they were much older, only to torture and kill them. She was a very sadistic woman if you ask me.)

After eating the body Yylordft waited for his body to turn back, but it only did parts. His horns left but his eyes were the same and some other features. Maybe he wouldn't be able to change back after all and this made him mad. Or maybe the demon inside required more food, since it only let him change a small part of him back. Trying out his guess, he killed a few more people and luckily it worked. But now that he looked like a human again it worried him entirely that the body count would just keep growing and growing if he kept this up, just to stay human. He knew Emily would be horrified by his actual appearance and soon enough he may not be able to hold it back from her. She's soon enough see him for the foul evil creature he really is.

"I can wait."
I said quietly. I was still upset and didn't have much to say to him. What was I to do? Lord Loss was right. This was Bran's fault. He took the offer for youth over his insanity, he took my body without permission and even left me like this, and next he may just end up killing me and the child because he can't control his demon. I was at a wall and couldn't pass, I couldn't do anything, I was pretty much helpless in this situation. All I could do now is wait for Bran to come back with the food, I just hoped he got something normal to eat. The only thing I worried about is that Bran may run into Dervish or Kernel while he's out and about, or, he may lose it while outside and not come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 pm

(wow...o.o)

While outside I kept searching for Yylfordt hoping he would be ok. I then smelt something off in the air, like blood. I ran over towards the source and found more bodies than I imagined that I would find, which was only one. I then looked to find Yylford by them. How many did he need to consume to keep his form. Right then I knew that the demon inside of him was only getting worse. "Yylfordt?" I asked as if to ask him if he was alright. I carried the first aide kit with me as I slowly approached him while stepping over the remains carefully without tripping over them.

Out of the cave, Bran managed to gather enough to eat for both himself and Bec. She was his top priority at the moment, especially since she was going to have his child. Suddenly he had felt a tremendous amount of pain. He struggled to endure the pain till it would subside. He was running out of time, he needed to get back to Bec and remove the barrier so she could still have a fighting chance of survival if he was lost forever. He then picked up what he had gathered and ran back to his cave before it was too late. As he entered he removed the barrier just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Yylordft finished eating but noticed Emily showed up and saw him. Now things probably looked even worse in this situation. Luckily he looked human again, but at the cost of eating more innocent people. He hoped she didnt hate him for this, even though he only did it for her so she wouldnt find him hideous. "What do you think you're doing out here?! Its late and you shouldnt be here." it almost sounded like he was babying her like some parent but that wasnt his intention. He simply didnt want to get caught and Emily being blamed too.

I saw that Bran was back since the protective spell vanished. He seemed in a hurry for some reason but I didnt know why. I didnt ask him either. I saw the berries and other food he had so he must have not had muvh of a problem finding something to eat. I then stood up and walked over to him but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

I saw that Yylfordt was mad at me for being out here, but I knew he didn't want me to see him like this. "I was worried that you were hurt again after the last time, so I came with the first aide kit." I then showed him the kit as a proof of what I said. I looked at the bodies and saw that things were only getting worse. "Yylfordt...at this rate you will get caught. Who knows what will happen then...If you eat people only to keep your human form for me, then I'm telling you that it's not worth getting yourself in trouble. I'm not affraid of your true form, so you don't have to risk your life just so I wouldn't be affraid when I wouldn't be either way. I love you as you are." I said to him because I wanted him to know that innocent people don't need to die for my sake, and that I loved him no matter what and I wasn't affraid of him at all.

Bran handed the food to you but after he did, he said to you weakly from being in pain, "Run.." It was finally happening, he was finally losing control for good. His body began to morph again as the scales only got worse and the horns formed once again, his sharp nailes turned to claws and he was even developing a long dog like mouth with razor sharp teeth. He formed two eyes on each side of his face and now had for red eyes with large pupils. He was becoming a monster, and one that had complete dominace over the body as it was shown by his true form.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:31 pm

He knew Emily was telling the truth and that she just wanted to help. She cared about him more than her fear of seeing his true form, and sadly thats exactly what happened. He felt a pain in his chest as he dropped to his knees, he knew the first aid kit would be useless and wouldnt save her. He was losing his sanity even if he still looked human. His demon side was taking over and he couldnt hold it back. "Get out of here now!" he yelled while he felt his bones cracking and changing as he was trasforming. In seconds he was his full minotaur form, starring at Emily with malice. His desires kicked in again and he loved watchig her run from him, it made him not only frisky but make his veins pump from an adrenaline rush.

My eyes starred at him as he started to change. I didnt think he would lose it so soon but he was. I watched as he changed. Even as he was fully transformed I wasnt afriad of him, he was Bran deep down. I knew I should stay and try to calm him down but he was possibly lost forever, and if i wanted a chance for our child to make it I had to run. So thats what I did, i started running as fast as I could to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Once I saw him transform, I knew then that I had lost him for good. I didn't want to run from him, but I had no choice. I had to protect myself and the child from him, despite him being the father. I ran back to the cottage we rented as fast as I could, but carefully so that I wouldn't fall and miscarry. I knew that the minotaur would follow me there. What I didn't know was of what it would do to me if it had caught me. I knew Yylfordt was still there, but I don't think he'll be coming back anymore.

The demon once known as Bran now chased after Bec, leaping in the air to pick up the pace. It planned to make sure she never leaves its side. It would kill her before that would ever come to pass. It knew she was carrying its child, which was also Bran's since they were the same person/demon. Once it caught up to her, it leaped in the air and landed right in front of her to block her way. It then walked towards her to force her to back away and back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:05 pm

(Is it okay we do the M rated again? ^^)

Yylordft chased after her even as she made it back to the cottage, even as she locked the door behind her he busted the lock and got inside, closing the door behind him. He looked around for her, he checked the house but knew at last she was probaby hiding in the bedroom. When he found her there, he backed her into the corner of the room licking his lips seductively and growled. He even made a large growl to make her back down and tell her she better not run anymore or he would make her suffer.

Even as I tried to run he beat me to the entrance with speed and blocked it off. In his demon form he wad three times my size considering I was small as it is anyways. I backe up as he came towards me but stumbled onto my bak from tripping over a rock. I knew this was my downfall and now he was probably going to kill me. This was my end after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 pm

(Lol looking for a little beastiality? ok then XD)

Warning!!! M RATED STUFF!!!! +18

Being cornered by Yylfordt, I now knew I was trapped. When he licked his lips, I didn't know whether he was going to eat me or if he had other plans for me. All I knew was that he didn't want me to get away concidering how he growled at me. I was now backed up as far as I could into the corner of the room. There was no getting away from him now. If he was planning on anything, I just hoped that the baby wouldn't get hurt.

Bran had other plans for her, she wasn't going anywhere. He kept backing her up until they both reached the end of the cave. Once they were there, Bran moved his muzzle towards her face. It looked like he was planning to bite her head off seeing as how he was drooling, but then he opened his mouth only to lick up from her neck to the side of her head with his narrowed tongue. She tasted good, but not in the sense of him wanting to eat her. No, he was going to do much more than that, he was going to take her once again and this time, Bran won't try be able to stop his demon from getting what it wants.

Last edited by Emily on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm

(Lol, maybe. I have a thing for demons. XD)

Yylordft watched as she trembled before him. He knew she wanted him back but the monster was now in control for good. It wanted Emily all to itself, it didnt want to kill her anymore. It wanted to have fun with her first and maybe then kill her. It wasnt sure if it would but that didnt matter now, it would decide later on. Yylordft knew she was with child but didnt care. It was a monster that wanted what it wanted, now. As he got closer the demon grabed its teeth at her shoulder grabbing her shirt with his jaws and ripped it off with agrression. It even tore off her pants with just two nails leaving her in her undergarments, it didnt really care for if it looked sexy, all that mattered to Yylordft was her scrumptious scent and the feel and taste of her skin.

I was nore scared this time. I knew this was Bran but not the real him. I knew he was a happy kid when we were younger and I knew he was happy again when I accepted him. But this wasnt him, it was his bottled up hatred, his fathers genes taking over, it wasnt the same man I knew. I knew deep down it was him but ewn as I looked at the monster it was like he was a complete stranger. When he licked my neck my spine tingled even after i was backed up into the wall. "Bran please stop!" i knew it was pribably pointless to try to reach him, but i had to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:03 pm

(lol XD)

Once he tore off my shirt and pants, he made it clear then he wanted my body again. I was reluctant to let him do so, but what choice did I have? All I wanted was for Yylfordt to come back, and for the child to be safe. Maybe I can bargain with him even in this state. I may not be able to have Yylfordt back, but at least I can still save our child. "Please, do what you will, but please don't hurt me or our child." I said to it making the deal that it can have its way with me as long as it doesn't kill the child or myself. If I had only said to not hurt our child, then it would probably kill us both anyways.

The demon cackled at Bec's pleas as it was pleased to see you fear it. That meant that she wouldn't run in fear of death. It then grabbed her and turned her to face the wall of the cave as it forced her to bend over with her hands on the wall. It tore off all of her clothing with its claws also leaving a small scratch mark on her back as well. It wasn't enough to be serious, but it was enough to hurt her. It had then left her in her bra and underwear, which it thought of as being in the way of what he wanted, so he tore that off as well.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Little did Emily know the monster had a mind of its own. It was like split personalities, but it was still Yylordft's voice, just not necessarily him. And what if I decide to take you then eat you? Demons are malevolent child, we are not all as so kind to bargain." Yylordft next ripped off the rest of her clothes by shredding them with one shapr finger nail as they fell off of her like a feather. Since in his minotaur form he had no clothes to begin with Yylordft hoisted her up onto his abdomen and wrapped her legs around his waist. He wanted to tease her first for a bit while his moist tongue slid across her neck tasting her skin.

(Lol Bec never had clothes on...remember? XD She was dragged to the cave nude.)

I was turned around and trembling knowing now what it wanted. I was scared of it, I had trusted Bran but not the monster side of him. But I knew it was still apart of him and I needed to accept it. If I was to love Bran for who he is, I needed to be able to handle this side of him too. I then thought of the child, i just hoped he remembered it and wouldnt be too terribly rough to kill it or me. I knew because he was 3 times my size now, he was probably a lot bigger there too and it might be more painful than the first time. I had to be able to get through this for Brans sake and the child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm

(lol whoops I forgot XD)

I could see now that Yylfordt could care less about me or the child, but then I remembered something he said earlier. "You won't get a lot of satisfaction out of eating me anyways. I know how you crave fear, but you won't find any here. If there was any fear it wouldn't be for you, it would be for the child's life." I didn't want him to eat me, but I also didn't want him to think that I was something he could take likely of either. Maybe if I showed no fear of him then perhaps he might show me a little more respect and hopefully enough not to eat me.

The demon saw that the girl was more submissive now. Good, that means she won't be a hassel during the sex. He then positioned himself behind her with his hands gripping her hips and rubbed himself at her entrance. He was going to torture her before taking her once again. He wanted to see how she would react to him first. See if she'll squirm and beg for him to stop out of fear. That's what he craved the most out of all of his prey.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm

(Its alright. Uh, Beranabus is being a stinker! He's climbing on my stack of movies right now and is running around everywhere like he's hyper!)

It heard what she said but also knew that the baby was half demon. It would be able to survive evn if he was rough with her. The thing is she may not survive. She was only human and her body might not even be compatible with the infant, it may try to kill her from the inside. So in reality it was herself she should be worrying about. The minotaur positioned himself and rubbed at her entrance and poked at her but wanted to make her wet. He wanted her to admit she liked it from him even in demon form. His hands grabbed at her butt cheeks and grobbed them as well as squeezing. He was going to male this even better for her though as one finger slid between her cheeks and pushed inside her second hole. She wasnt use to this so she'd probably end up squirmig to make him stop, making her rub against him which would just turn him on more.

I then knew this couldnt happen. I told myself I would accept it but I couldnt. I knew Bran wouldnt want thingsthis way, he didnt want to hurt me or the child, he would have wanted me safe. Even as the demon grabbed my hips and positioned itself, i moved my body and my arm and shot a ball of magic at it to make it back off. When this worked, i then made a run for it hoping I could save myself and the baby from the monster Bran had become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 pm

(O.o Wtf!? A finger in my butt is nasty. Lol maybe he's never seen movies before XD)

As soon as I felt one of his fingers in a place they should never be, I gasped and tried to pull my butt away from his finger, but this also made me rub against him and it made my cheeks heat up a bit. I didn't want his finger there, especially since he's got claws, but now I saw that I was only making it worse for myself. In all honesty, this feeling I was getting now was the same that I had for Yylfordt when we did this for the first time. The only thing I didn't like was where the minotaur's finger was.

The demon was pissed now as it chased after her. It made it clear that fleeing would be punishable, so it tackled her to the ground once it had caught up to her. It had forced her on her hands and knees. As punishement, it sank it's fangs into her neck only hard enough to keep her still and alive. Once it was certain she couldn't get away, it forced its way into her entrance, wet or not but could only manage to force the tip to keep her and the child alive. It knew the child was part demon, so it still had some significance to it as it pumped in and out of her with only it's tip.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 pm

(Man you really hate creativity huh? And no he wasnt actually going to do it. He was just moving it there as a warning to make you get closer to him or he'd do something to you that you dont like. I already know your really old fashioned.)

The minotaur could feel now that she was wet after rubbing against him and she couldnt hide it. He moved his finger away since he never actually put it inside, just pressed on it to warn her what he would do if she didnt cooperate. Now feelig like he was ready he let her drop down onto him with full force. He knew even if he was rough he couldnt kill the child, it would probably fight back from inside her womb anyways. So he was able to go all out if he wanted and thats what he did as he held her body pinned to the wall behind her while fucking her with full speed.

I nearly screamed when he tackled me and knew now it was much more powerful than me. Right now I was weak and there wasnt much I could do. When it bit down on my neck I cried out from pain knowing the demon was using this to keep a leash on me so I couldnt run away again. I thwn felt it push into me but noticed it wasnt even all the way in, only the tip which was more of a relief. I just hoped the demon didnt loose self control and put its full length in me, i didnt know if my small body could expand enough even to it it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

(lol I'm not old fashioned, I'm just a virgin XD Oh btw I forgot to mention that I won't be on tomorrow until maybe sunday or monday. I'm going to NY to see the Phantom of the Opera Broadway. It's the longest still running show ever. It's been on for 23 years now XD)

I was relieved when he didn't put his finger in there, but when he dropped me onto him with a full thrust, I screamed not just from pain but surprisingly from pleasure as well. Luckily I was wet before he forced his way in, so I was able to survive the blow. The fact that he was very rough with me though worried me because of the child. Then again, the child was part demon, so it may be alright. I've also heard that sex was healthy for the child as well. Eventually I got used to the rhythm and my screams soon became moans as I slowly wrapped my arms around him for support. I knew it wasn't Yylfordt anymore, but I could still feel as thought he was in there somewhere.

Bran smirked hearing her cries as he continued to thrust in and out of her at full speed. He knew the child was part demon so it could handle it. Still, he could feel his tip hitting her womb so this was as far as he was going to go for her sake. Surprisingly enough the demon didn't want Bec or the child to die. It wanted to keep her as it's mate and the child would its as well so why not keep it? it thought to itself. Seeing as how now she couldn't get away, it kepts it's grip on her hips but released it's fangs from her neck before licking the blood to clean it, and to get a nice meal out of it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 pm

(Eh true. But you dont seem very open to ant other ideas than just the old fashioned normal sex. And thats fine, idk if Ryan is coming over tomorrkw anyways so I'll probably be busy most my day. Also sorry for slow replies I'm watching Scary Movie 2 with my mom.)

Seeing that she actually liked it he couldnt help but be more aggresive as he shoved himself in deep enough where he hit the tip of her womb but not deep enough to hurt the child. He instead didnt use speed but grinded himself against her walls to make her reach orgasm. He wanted to hear her screams and moans since he was sadistic after all. He let out a growl from how much pleasure she was giving him. He wanted them to both enjoy this but mofe of himself since this was the point of taking her forcefully without permission. "Admit you like me better than him." he smirked thinking that the nice side of him didnt give as much pleasure as his evil side.

I hated this beast but I was starting to like it. I couldnt help but admit it since my body had only once had this and I was still slightly new to it. I grabbed the dirt beneath me and curled it in my fingers from the intensity of it since I knew the demon was way more aggresive than Bran had been with me. I liked it, but i didnt want the demon to know that or it would take advantage of that and probably be even more rough. I was taking a lot of length from it as it is, just the tip already almost hit my womb. I wanted Bran back but I knew he wasnt coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 pm

(Well I don't like strange things in my mouth or butt. Ok and its ok, that's a really funny movie btw XD)

Feeling him go harder on me, I could only moan louder almost screaming for him, but when I heard him command me to admit that I liked him more than Yylfordt. I knew right then how it was. Yylfordt must have developed a split personality eversince he tried to be more human for me. If I wanted him back, I would have to accept his demon side as well. "You're both the same. How could I possibly love one more than the other when there's only one of you, Yylfordt." I cried out trying to make it clear to him that they were both the same, and that I loved him as he was.

The demon roared as it continued fucking the girl senslessly, well, at least it was controlling how deep it thrusted in her, but still. If it wanted to it could go all the way with her. It would make sure she would be his and not Bran's this way. It wanted her to love it and not him. He was weak, but it was strong and more powerful, it could protect Bec will Bran couldn't. It could even give her more pleasure than Bran could if he wanted to. "Bran could never pleasure you like I can!" It hissed as it finally spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 pm

(I love Hansen, the caretaker with the creepy hand xD "Lemme give ya a lil pinch there child." xD)

She did have a point, he was one in the same but with two different sides. He was still Yylordft either way and the demon couldnt deny that. "Even so, my aggressive side is fully dominant. Your "nice" Yylordft is gone for good." as he said this he pulled her off the wall, pulled out of her and flipped her over slamming her hands onto the bed as he took her from behind shoving into her so hard that she was hunched all the way into the bed. He grabbed her hips with a tight grip and forced her to hit into him and even used one of his hands to hold her head down so she would be more cooperative. He wasnt showing her any love, just pure lust.

"You're still Bran...I love you." i said this instead of saying i love the both of them. Because in reality it was the same man. I almost started to believe i didnt because of his monster but I knew i did even with it, thas what made him him, it made him different than others. I would take all the love he gave me, even if that meant his demon side. I wouldnt give up hope on him. True i liked his human side better but beggers cant be choosers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 am

(Lol XD I love what he did to that poor turkey and that poor pie XD)

As I was flipped over and rammed into from behind, I screamed louder, but as he held my head down as he did his, I felt that there was no love in this, only lust. This I hated. At least Yylfordt as his nicer side showed me love as we did this. It was probably why I got pregnant in the first place. Still, he was still Yylfordt. It's not like I could only love one side of him since they're all him, as I said earlier. "If that was true, then why am I still alive?" I said making my point. If he wasn't nice anymore, then that would've meant that he would'nt care about a human such as myself, pregnant or not. I would've been dead the moment he had caught me. The fact that he wanted me to love him more that his nicer side meant that his nicer side was still here. The only explanation for that could be that he might cared for me in some way if he wanted me to love him more.

Bran saw how submissive you were being to him now and was surprised by this. Normally a human would squirm or try to get away from him, but this one was accepting him. Soon it came to it's climax but because it was three times her size, it pulled out before it could release onto the ground. It knew her body nor the child could handle such a powerful flow inside. It didn't want her or the child to die from it. Now it wanted to keep her as its own mate, especially after now seeing that she accepted him unlike other humans would. Once it was finished, it used it's muzzle to pick her up and carry her with it towards the end of the cave. It then let her slide off her muzzle onto the ground. Once she was on the ground. It turned it's back towards her and lied down on it's stomach like a dog. keeping an eye out for strangers to kill.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 pm

(Lmfao I know! I also loved the part where he's having an rgument with Dwight. "I think I'll be the bigger man now and walk away. WAlK, away." xD)

Having been able to take it no longer Yylordft finished up and pulled out. It knew Emily was its mate but also it knew she was with child and didnt want it smothered in its liquids so it decided not to. It let her head go and backed up away from her and grunted. It was feeling much better and even if it did contemplate eating her, it wouldnt. The minotaur shook its mane and loosened its muscles from relaxation. It would make sure she couldnt leave its side, there was no way it would get away. If she tried to run Yylordft would block the door.

I panted and stiffened when it moved me but dropped me at the end of the cave. I knew it didnt want me to leave, and I knew Bran was in there somewhere still. If he wasn't then he probably would have killed me long ago. Watching it lay on its stomach calmly, I got up hesitatnly and walkes up to him slowly hoping I could being him back still. Maybe if I just tries talking to him, I could force his monster back and bring out his human again. "Bran...If you're still in there please know I wont think differently of you just because of your demon...You're not insane, no matter what kid of curse Lord Loss has put you under..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 pm

(Lol XD I can't remember much of that arguement but I knew they were making fun of each others disabilities XD Hey guess what I came back home earlier than I thought.)

Once he was finally finished, I panted and just laid on the bed on my stomach, too exhausted to get up. The least I could do was move to my side on the bed but continue to try and catch my breath. If only I knew what kind of curse he was under, then I'd know how to break it. I looked up at Yylfordt. I saw now that he wasn't going to eat me, even though he contemplated it. I could see that in his eyes. If only there was some way to bring him back. I was too weak to try anything now, so I would have to wait till tomorrow as I eventually became unconscious from exhaustion.

The demon simply huffed at her words. It knew how repulsing it was to humans. She's only trying to flatter him to get Bran back. Tough luck for her cause now it was in charge and it planned to be the one to have her, not Bran. Bran's had his fun long enough, now it was its turn. It's been locked up inside of Bran for so many years, now that it had gotten a taste of freedom, it only wanted more of it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

(Cool ^^ How was the show? Any good? I just got done seeing Happy Feet 2 with my friens. I laughed so hard that I cried xD I couldnt stop making fun of the movie...I personally don't like it or the first one.)

Seeing as she fell asleep he frowned but then smiled. He knew that she fell asleep as he bent down to smell her scent seeing as it got even stronger than before. Now she even smelled like him which he liked. Her with his scent all over her only made his lust grow but he wasnt going to take advantage of that. Instead he got into the bed with her and cuddled up to her. With all his hair he should be able to keep her warm for the night along with himself. Soon enough he too was able too fall asleep.

I saw that look in his eyes and saw that he wasn't coming back. No matter what I said Bran was lost from me and all that remained was his demon. I wished I could have back his human side since it treated me better but I knew now all hope was gone. Figuring I may as well give up, I finally passed out from exhaustion and collapsed on the ground falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 am

(Lol only the orchestra had begun playing the theme song of the play and already tears ran down my face. What's bad about that was that there should've been tears when Christine and the Phantom kissed, not the fricken beginning XP Still I LOVED it!!! Of course getting in and out of New York City is harder than finding your way out of the Minotaur's labirynth X_X Still it was worth it!!! You should really at least see the movie, I would suggest the 2004 one with Gerard Butler if you want to know what the Broadway show was like. It was like that movie only longer. Lol I didn't like how Happy feet 2 looked in the commercial so I didn't go to see it. I personally didn't put much thought into the first one either though. I just thought it was cute and that's it. Although I loved the small penguins with Robin Williams XD)

The next morning, I awoke to find myself to look 6 months pregnant now. I felt a little weaker today, probably from last night still. I then felt as if there was a dog behind me as I felt fur from behind. I then turned to see it was Yylfordt. The fact that he cuddled to me like this must have meant that he was still in there somewhere. I couldn't give up hope just yet. Still, how can I bring him back and for good? I then once again lost hope thinking about what happened last night, knowing that he was lost gone. His demon seemed to have planned to keep his position as the one in charge along with keeping me as its mate since I was still alive. Still, he was still Yylfordt, just a part of him. What else could I do? For now all I could do was except him as I cuddled up to him lightly gripping some of his fur but not enough to hurt him.

Bran saw how Bec passed out right next to him. He smirked at this proud to see how much he took out of her. To him that meant he did a good job. He used his muzzle to pick up her unconscious body as he carried it over to some fur and laid her on it to use as a bed. It then laid by her side as it placed a paw over her stomach. It wasn't crushing her or anything, it was simply resting on top of it. Not only was this a way for him to keep the baby in check, but also to keep Bec from trying to make a run for it again. He knew she was a skiddish one, so he would keep his eye on her and pin her down anyway possible just to keep her by his side. Bran was gone now and she'd best get used to him from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: