AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 pm

More pictures:

Here is a picture of Bec:

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 Usabecrough-220x331

Kernel with all the scratches on his eyes from the multiple times demons ripped out his eyes:

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 D9usa2nd-220x341

All 3 main characters of the book, Kernel on the left, Bec in the middle, and Grubbs in his werewolf form on the right:

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 USAD10seconddraft-220x334
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

(wow....now that's fugly XD oh and don't worry about it, I have a plan that may bring back Yylfordt's sanity at least. Idk about you but you can try this too if you want ^_^)

When I heard him call me by my old name, I then realized Yylfordt was still in there somewhere. He must be having a hard time fight off the monster within. Oh how I wished I could find a way to save him. I then felt him only get worse as I screamed more in pain from how rough he was with me. If I'm going to live long enough to get Yylfordt back somehow, then I would have to put up with this monster as long as I can. As far as I can tell, all he wants right now is me. The way he bit my neck proved that he was marking me as well. I started to moan eventually getting used to the pain as I thought to myself of what would happen if I became pregnant, how would Yylfordt react especially with the monster taking over.

Continuing to ravage her from the inside with himself, Bran finally came to her senses and stopped moving immediately. What had he done?! The first thing he saw after returning to normal was him inside of Bec and she was in tears. Now he had learned just how bad his consequences were. He had even hurt the one he loved. "Bec...I'm so sorry..." Was all he said before the demon within took over again and began to chuckle more maniacally as he picked up his pace. He even leaned over breathing on the crook of Bec's neck as he bit her not only to hold her still so she wouldn't squirm, but also to mark her as his. "Mine.." He hissed in her ear whil continuing to fuck her rotten.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

(You think Berenabus is mentally scarring? XD Watch this vid, THEN you'll think it's not as bad! And yeah I'll probably just use the same thing as you. But Dervish and Kernel are guna be like "Wtf happened?!" XD)

Yylordft grabbed her then flipped her over. He felt like an animal that had lost control, and now he was even going to treat her like an animal. He made her get on her hands and knee's then hunched over her because of the position he only slid in deeper meaning he could pound into her deeper. So that's exactly what he did, as his fingers laced with hers, his chest up against her butt and his abdomen at her butt while he fucked her senseless. He even began to lick her neck as his wet warm tongue slid across her soft skin. "Mine." He growled again.

I was being ravaged by him and for a moment I saw him come back and even heard it in his voice. I had a spark of hope lifting in me but it soon enough vanished when he started up again and lost it. "Bran!" I screamed and held my hands on his shoulder to try to make him stop forcing in so hard but it was useless. He overpowered me and I had little to no strength in my arms anyways. All I could was take it and let him fuck me until he felt he was done. Only thing was, I had no idea how long this would last. I felt the blood drip down my legs and my other liquids. In my time we never really knew the reference popping the cherry so we assumed it was only because the men were being so rough and it was natural. So of course, regardless I knew how hard he was thrusting into me and I was still crying knowing I was losing him. Instead it was the monster inside of him that was taking me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm

(O.O ....I'm not even going to watch this, that face alone beats Bran.)

I moaned louder almost screaming as I felt him thrusting in deeper inside of me, but when I felt him lace his fingers with mine, I felt some hope even if it was little hope. I felt as though he was still there, deep inside, desperately trying to gain control but not dying. I felt his tongue on my neck as I heard him call me his again as he growled. All I could do was wait for him to finish and hold out for as long as I could. How long he would be doing this I did not know. "Yylfordt!" I called out to him begging for him to stop since he was now hurting me like this. What's worse was that this wasn't Yylfordt at all, but the monster inside of him. Still, I knew Yylfordt was still there somewhere, so I wasn't going to give up on him either.

Bran continued to fuck her senselessly, but also saw the tears running down her face and heard her cries. The thought of him hurting her alone was what brought him back to his senses once again. Soon enough he slowed down a bit for her sake and pulled her up with him as he sat up and had her practically sitting on her lap as he held her close to her with one hand on the back of her head and the other arm wrapped around her waist as he continued to thrust in and out of her but this time being more gentle with her. "Bec, I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. I only did this because I wanted to show you how much I loved you. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sure that by now you know how I've regained my youth..." Now he saw the cruel joke that Lord Loss had pulled on him. Sure he had his youth again and was able to show Bec his love for her, but only at the price of losing himself and even putting Bec in danger. He cursed Lord Loss and himself for allowing this to happen
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

(See what I mean? XDDD)

Hearing her screams Yylfordt knew now they weren't screams of enjoyment but of pain. He was hurting her. He fought to take back control realizing what he was doing by letting this monster get the best of him. He had to calm down, and that's exactly what he did even as his horns were already sticking out of his head and his muscles buldged. He still had his human looks but some of his minotaur form was being revealed as well. Slowing down, he took easy breaths trying to regain himself then started back up again only this time as himself not the monster. "I'm sorry if I'm being too rough on you darling. It just seems your body is so lustful even my beast wants it." He smirked at the small little joke he made and then began to grind his hips into her butt as he pushed in and out. To tease her more he moved one of his hands down to her clit and rubbed at it while he kept fucking her. "How do I feel inside of you at last?" He asked, knowing this was the first time they had ever gotten to do this.

I was nearly out of breath by trying to keep up with him since he was like a wild animal let loose. Lucky for me my cries managed to bring him back again and now I noticed some of his features were different. I noticed a tail coming from his back as I had seen it when I sat on his lap after he moved me, looking over his shoulder. Some parts of his body had scales but very little. I noticed this must have been his demon that was trying to come out all along, it wasn't a trick. It was him, just not him in a sense. This was a small relief knowing I wasn't tricked, but it still slightly worried me that he was losing control so easily like this. "You didn't need to change just to tell me. I would have loved you back all the same." I tell him. Knowing he did this for me and was willing to change back just so I would accept him was sweet and showed how much effort he put into getting my acceptance. But if you truly love someone, it shouldn't matter what they look like. When he pulled me up to him he slid in deeper as I fell onto his lap. I gulped nervously holding onto him even as he kept pumping into me. Now that I knew it was him, I didn't mind if his demonic side took over, as long as it was Bran, the bran I knew, whether its human him or demon him, I only wanted it to be him, not someone else or let this be a trick of Lord Loss's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:00 pm

(Lol)

Glad to have Yylfordt back I smiled a bit at his joke. I couldn't giggle though since I needed to breathe, especially as I more from his teasing. Even as his true self he can be so cruel. I didn't see what was going on behind me but while he wasn't himself, I could feel him growing stronger, almost as if he was changing again. Now that he was back I was too relieved to notice much of it. It was hard enough to even breathe because of his teases but to answer his question was something else. I then caught my breath and managed to answer, "Well...all I can say is that it's about time." Now that I thought about it, I never did care about what Yylfordt was, as long as it was him that I was with, I wasn't worried at all. As I looked over my shoulder the best I could, I noticed how his horns were sticking out of his head and how his muscles were even buldged. It must have been his demon side trying to take over. It also must have meant that it was almost time for him to feed again.

Bran now felt like such a fool for risking Bec's safety for his own selfish desires when she would've accepted him even as he was then. He noticed he was growing some scales and a tail thanks to the demon inside of him. He was becoming something worse than an old man, a monster, but luckaly for him, as long as he had his Bec, he would always be able to come back to his old self. Not only that, knowing that his demon side of him was attracted to Bec as well, he knew now she could never die at his hands. She was definitely in good hands, and may be in better hands because of the demon. He then learned that maybe he wouldn't be loosing all of his insanity, but that he would no longer have total control over the demon thanks to the deal he made with the devil himself, Lord Loss.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

He chuckled at her smart ass remark but knew she was right. She preferred him, not his monster. So he was glad she wanted just him and not necessarily the monster he was. But that was a lot of where his aggression came from too. But he could be aggressive without the minotaur tearing at him, and that's just what he would do. He felt the swelling urge in him from the pleasure she gave him when she tightened around him but he wasn't releasing just yet, he wanted to hold out longer and get to enjoy him as himself, not just his minotaur getting all the fun. Then an idea popped into his head as he smirked, pulled out, but carried her to the shower. He turned on the hot water then lifted her back up on hips and let her slide onto his boner as he let the hot water pour down and clean their sweaty bodies and wash away the liquids that dripped down his legs from her.

(Untz untz xD)

Even as he kept himself going I figured even as he regained his youth, that must have meant his stamina too for being able to hold out this long. I was still embarrassed he had seen my body since the only other person besides myself who had seen it was my mentor, Drust. Though it wasn't for reasons like this, we had to go into the freezing cold water to find a particular cave underwater and we didn't need to get our clothes wet. I felt a little weird being told to strip but I did as I was told since he was the one teaching me magic. My old mentor, Bamba had died when I was young, so as the years passed and we traveled with the druid, I became his apprentice. But then again, when we surfaced it was then that Drust told me I would be killed as a sacrifice once we got to the cave to stop the demons. I accepted my fate, but Bran had overheard even if he was scatterbrained. He must have seen my body too, and now thinking about that I blushed even more as I rode him on his lap at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 pm

(O/////O)

I was a bit surprised when I felt him pull out of me at first and thought to myself, "That's it?" I then felt him pick me up and carried me to the shower. Now I saw what he was plotting. I blushed even more as he slide back inside of me and also as the hot water ran down our bodies. I wrapped my arms around his neck to be able to keep from falling but also so that I could be closer to him. I could still feel blood down my my legs from my cherry being popped so violently earlier from Yylfordt's inner demon. I had even spread my legs out apart a bit more just to give him more room so that we could be closer together as we made love.

While he continued with Bec, Bran remembered his youthful days with Bec. He remembered the first day he saw her naked, he couldn't help but blush as he thought about it while he now was having her body and claiming her as his in more ways than one. Still, he hate how his inner demon was the one to have popped her cherry and not him, not only that. He also hated how it treated her. He was only relieved because it didn't kill her when it was able to the way it treated her. Still, he was in control now and that's all that mattered. He decided to make this more fun now by laying back and having her be on top to show some effort as well.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm

(So, I was about to grab Book 4 "Bec" from the Demonata series in the stack next to my bed, and I noticed its missing...That, and book 5 of the series...I didn't even touch the series, I have no idea where they could have went! My sister or mother took them so I'm starting to get worried...Otherwise the rest of the book series is here...)

YYlordft wrapped her legs around him more tightly and held his hands at her butt cheeks to hold her up, pressing her back against the wall of the shower so he could use this to his advantage, only to be able to pound into her harder. He could feel her walls wrap around his hard member and the blood finally stopped flowing knowing he popped her completely after all. Every time he felt himself hit at her womb his hands only grabbed tightly at her ass cheeks in a rhythmic way and at the same time.

As he lay on his back I felt him go into me deeper because of the angle and I let out a moan in response to him hitting inside of me farther. I put my hands above his shoulders on each side since I had no where else to put them, my head dropping over his shoulder and my hair in my face as I panted. I could tell he wanted me to show some effort, but I never agreed to this in the first place. But now I knew I needed to accept him, I was denying it for too long and I knew on some level I loved him just as he loved me, so I gave in. Moving my hips more, I forced myself down on him. I could tell by now since it was him and not his monster being so violent, it started to feel good instead of hurting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 pm

(Now that's weird...)

I moaned louder as I felt him pound harder in and out of me. I noticed he made a rhythm out of it by squeezing my ass cheeks tighter each time he hit me at my womb. I knew he wasn't human but I was, so I knew that I would reach my peak sooner than he would, but if I released to soon, then it would ruin the mood. So I tried to hold out for as long as I could, despite how wound up I was becoming from the pressure building up inside.

Bran smirked but not as his monster would, but as he normally would, when he saw that Bec was finally proving that she loved him as well. He held her hips as he pulled her up and down on him in sort of a rhythimic way as she moved with him as well. As a half demon, he was able to hold out longer than normal humans would in this sort of situation. Other than that, he wasn't going to let his inner demon be the one to have all of the fun. Oh no, he was going to enjoy this while it lasted, and he was also going to take his sweet time with her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:30 am

(Nevermind it was a false alarm. xD I figured out where they were now.)

Even for Yylordft's strength, he knew he couldn't hold it in much longer even if he wished he could enjoy more of this with her. This may be the last time he ever even got to share this tender moment with her since he may go insane before then. And speaking of which, because he was getting so close, his inner monster told him he wasn't doing enough. He should be holding out longer and taking her more savagely, this angered him which only loosened his dominance to repress his minotaur, thus, he became just that. Once more, his eyes changed from a lustful gleam to instead a look of pure malice. This time his thrusts became harder and more deadly, almost enough to tear up her insides and completely destroy her womb if he wasn't careful enough. As his beast tore through to the surface and possibly his sanity forever lost, he ravaged her like the beast he was, pounding her into the wall. And with its last triumphant howl as well as a large huff of breath, the Yylordft released all of his semen inside his mate like a proud predator capturing his prey.

I knew some of his demonic side had surfaced but only a tiny bit since I could feel when his hands grabbed my hips his now sharp claws dug into my skin slightly when he forced me down. I tried to ignore the feeling of the jabbing pains in my sides and let myself enjoy this, even in my condition. In a way I felt that this originally started out as rape, but as Bran came back it felt less like that and it was easier for me to accept him. But then again, his demonic side was a part of him, so if I couldn't accept that part of him, I couldn't fully accept him in general. I was also slightly scared when Dervish would come back since he went out looking for Kernel and didn't want to get caught in this situation without having no idea how to explain, so even if I wanted to try to savor this moment, we needed to hurry up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

(lol XD)

I screamed louder and more in pain as I felt him start to thrust in harder again and becoming more violent with me. I then saw the look in his eyes. It wasn't Yylfordt anymore, it was his monster. I recognized those golden eyes anywhere. I then felt his hands grow a but larger than normal and his claws beginning to cling onto my skin like tallons so I was unable to escape his grasp on me. As soon as I felt him release I could only scream louder in pain. I was then left panting in exhaustion and in tears not only from the pain, but the fact that this person wasn't Yylfordt now. I knew Yylfordt was still there somewhere, but not here with me. Before passing out from being so weak and exhausted, I whimpered in tears and in pain, "Yylfordt.." Unknown to myself, I happened to have been ovulating at the time. So not only was I ravaged, but I also became pregnant with Yylfordt's child. What would be tragic about this would be that Yylfordt may never be able to be with the child as himself, or with me.

Bran new that there was hardly enough time for them, considering that nosy Dervish would walk in on them. How on earth would they be able to explain this. So he picked up the pace a bit but not enough to hurt her and soon enough, he came for her. Unfortunately, as soon as he came so did his demon side of him as his eyes turned red with huge pupils. He then pulled out of her, but rolled over so he was now the one on top only hovering over her. He acted more like an animal this time as he cornered her in the cave. He started to smell the crook of her neck where he bit her and licked it now knowing he had claimed this girl as his mate. He then smelled down between her legs also learning that he had already mated with this girl as well, but not only that. Her scent was a bit off. He knew what this meant. He was now going to be very protective of her, making sure she doesn't leave his side or even leave the cave, and if anyone else get's to close to his prize, he would kill them in the most gruesome way possible.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Yylordft heard her whimpers, he knew the tone in her voice meant she was scared of him. He liked the thrill that he got when he put fear into her, when she looked at him in terror for the monster he really was. The minotaur huffed and saw her body pass out as he grabbed her by the arm without being kind like Yylordft was and practically dragged her out of the bathroom back to the room. He pulled her up onto the bed and sniffed her neck, seeing that he now realized what that fool Yylordft had done. He had impregnated the foolish girl, and sad for him, the minotaur was now in charge and Yylorfdft may not come back at all. "Myrna..." He purred seductively but only starred at her seeing how her mate was long gone from her and because she was unconscious she'd never even know it herself until she woke up. But also just like Yylordft, even if he was a cruel demon who slaughtered and killed, he would protect her with all of his being, even if his methods weren't as nice just like when he dragged her.

I noticed we were wrapping it up but just as I heard that grunt from him knowing what it meant, I noticed that was the exact moment he lost it again. "Bran?" my lips trembled hoping and praying it wasn't his demonic side that came out again. But sadly enough it was just as I got flipped over and cried out when it licked my neck at the wound I received showing the equivalencies of a male claiming its mate. "Stop it!" I yelled again when it tried to get between my legs only to notice that my scent had become stronger, but I had no idea why it did nor why it even bothered to care. What difference did my body odor mean to it? Nothing, so there was no reason this beast needed to invade my personal space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I awoke after what seemed like the entire night. I was still in pain between my legs after last night so I closed my legs tightly trying to ease the pain the best I could. Now all I could do was look around when I saw Yylfordt wasn't in bed with me, until I saw him, but it wasn't him anymore. It was the demon in it's true form and as itself. My eyes widened at this, seeing that it was probably still in it's form because it didn't consume human flesh yet. I wasn't afraid anymore. The only thing I feared now was the thought of never seeing Yylfordt again. I then noticed a small bump on my stomach and placed my hand on it. I then felt movement inside. That was when I realized I was with child, Yylfordt's child.

Bran could smell the odor coming from her and knew exactly what he had always known since he smelled the strong scent. She was with child, his child. This was why he must keep her safe and not allow her any freedom nor any contact with anyone other than himself. This cave was not safe for her infact, not with Dervish outside. He then picked her up and carried her over his shoulder as he shot a hole in the wall of a cave using an energy ball. With the demons energy, he was now much more powerful. The demon's appearance was also beginning to surface as his skin became a scaly colored green and purple patches grew on parts of his body. His claws even turned purple along with the horns that sprouted out of his spine and two from each side of his head and one out of his forehead. He was slowly becoming something else, a monster, but so gradually that the transformation had stopped for now as he carried Bec out of the cave and headed on in search for another secluded cave where he could keep her safe along with his offspring.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Finally when Emily woke up the minotaur looked at her as if about to pounce on his prey for daring to wake up on him but he didn't. All he did was come near her and sniff between her legs to make sure his hunches were true and it wasn't just his nose playing tricks on him when he sniffed her neck earlier to make sure. It was now for certain, and too bad for her that because the fact he was a hungry monster with no other humans around, he was beginning to drool over her and debated eating her regardless of who she was and what she carried. He was a hungry demon who wanted something to eat and by that scared look in her eyes she made his body tingle from it due to the fact he loved the fear in his victims, then again he also liked to play with his food.

When I was picked up and thrown over its shoulder, I had no idea where it was taking me as I screamed from terror, the tears returning. I had a bad feeling he was going to take me somewhere to murder, he probably just wanted its way with me to rub it in Bran's face that it was more powerful and with me out of the way and gone, it would crush Bran a second time knowing I was gone and he'd succumb to the demonic ways, giving up on trying to repress his demonic side. I wondered where the hell Dervish was and why he wasn't back yet, I was being taken away by a monster here and he wasn't anywhere to be seen! I almost felt like maybe him and Kernel might have abandoned me or went back to Lord Loss's place looking for Beranabus since we had "never seen" him make it out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:31 pm

I was confused at first as to why this monster was sniffing me in that area. I then realized that he knew of the baby somehow as well. Other than my belly, he might have noticed a scent normal humans wouldn't notice. I then saw the drool in his mouth. He must have been starving and was now planning to eat me. I was afraid of that thought, not only for myself, but for the baby. I then saw how he was hesitating. If he really wanted to eat me and the child, he would've already done so. I then remembered that this was Yylfordt still, deep down inside this beast. Right then I learned that if I wanted Yylfordt back, I would have to except his beast as well. I then took a deep breath to relax before I scooted closer to him. Once I was close enough to him, I rested my head on his shoulder close to the crook of his neck, slowly taking one of his hands and placing it on my stomach. I knew that this was a risky thing to do, but because Yylfordt's beast was more animal than man, I could only try to use gestures to make it clear to him that this was his baby. Not only that, I wanted to show him that I wasn't afraid and that I still loved him, even though he's not the one in control right now.

The demon within Bran would've killed Bec, but now that Bec was pregnant, it felt that she would be a good asset. He would wait until the infant was born then kill her to feed it her blood. Bran however was not fond of that idea. Once it made it to the cave and set her down, the monster began to hold its head as it yelled in pain fighting for dominance of the body. After a while of struggling, Bran finally had regained his control as his eyes returned to normal while his body was still partially transformed, it would take a while longer for him to regain his form as well. He then turned to look at Bec with his normal eyes. "Bec it's me. I've managed to ward it off for now. Did I hurt you?" He asked. He then smelt her scent in the air and knew as well she was with child. "Now I see why he hasn't killed you. He knows your pregnant and he plans to keep you alive till the child is born..." He said surprised as he placed his hand on her stomach. He knew that it was his as well as the monster's. "You need to leave before I lose control again... I don't want you nor the child to be hurt because of me..." He told her for her own safety. He wanted to stay and have the family with her, but he also doesn't want to see them get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 am

Yylordft conscious was still slightly there, so he backed up when she came close to him in fear of his demon lunging forward to hurt her. He knew what its intentions were, it was apart of him and he knew everything it wanted to do, and he wouldn't let it eat her. But still she scooted closer to him and finally he could back up no longer. When she put her head on his shoulder he made a grunt trying to restrain himself, but when she also placed his hand on her stomach he felt the movement of the still growing fetus. Now Yylordft knew, not just the demon instead. He couldn't let it hurt her, there was no way. This is what brought him back, but only changing him to the state before where he was halfway. He was still trying to fight it off while you could see the pain in his eyes and how his body ached while it lashed at him from the inside, wanting dominance. But he wouldn't allow it, he had to fight to keep his sanity as well as keeping Emily and the baby safe. "I can't stay here. Its for your own good." He was saddened to tell her this, but it was the truth. He knew there was no way he could trust himself to stay with her without accidentally loosing self control and possibly killing her and their child. he didn't want to risk it. "Please forgive me." He kissed her forehead, then her stomach and headed for the door.

"W-With child? But how? So soon?" I couldn't believe it. It had only maybe been fifteen minutes since then, how could he already know? I was so frightened by the monster that took over I almost hadn't even noticed before that he came, the only way I knew was because I felt it dripping down my legs after the demon pulled out and picked me up, throwing me over its shoulder. I was glad he was back once again but at the same time, the news he was giving me I didn't like. I had been alone this entire time, he was the only thing left I had from my past. I was scared of this new world that I hardly knew anything about. If he left me, I would be left with nothing, except his child that is, and it would bare the burden of it having no father. "You can't! I'm not leaving!" I had tears in my eyes still and I was wiping them away with my arm since I had no sleeves. I also knew this child would probably carry its fathers genes and be partially demon, too. And what then? It might try to kill me too, it would make no difference if I left now, I would probably just suffer the same fate later on. And Bran may be the only person who could help the child control his inner monster since he had experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 pm

(I got an idea that might make us both be able to keep our guys ^_^ I'm going to try it out now.)

Once I heard his voice, I've never felt so happy since not only did I manage to keep him from hurting me, but I also reached through to him as well. Then I heard what he said about leaving me. I then felt as if my heart had been torn out of my body once again, only this time by the very man I loved, even if he wasn't even human. I got up from the bed, wrapped the sheets around my body and ran over to Yylfordt before he could leave and wrapped my arms around him from behind clinging onto him. "Don't go! I've lost you once already. I can't bear to lose you again.." I was in tears as I said this with my face burried in his back where I was when I was clinging onto him. "I don't care what happens. I just don't want to lose you again." I finished knowing that if I wanted to be with Yylfordt, then I would have to except his demon side. Maybe they've become separate from one another because Yylfordt had been trying to act more like a human towards me that his personallity as a demon became separate from him. Maybe if he'd try to be more himself but still be with me, then maybe his personalities wouldn't be so separate and he wouldn't have to struggle so much for me. "You have never been yourself eversince you've been with me, have you?" I asked to see if that was the case.

Once he heard her refuse to leave his side, he only felt worse about his decision. He wished he hadn't had to bear the burden of being a half demon, for it came with a personality he could never commit to, but because he didn't commit to some exceptions to being a halfbreed, he was a danger to Bec and others around him. He would've been dangerous anyways, but at least he would've had control over his personalities and not end up having it become a serious mental problem. Now that it is, it would be difficult to fix it, but if Bec refused to leave, he would have to. He wanted to make it clear to Bec it would be impossible to stay with her even though it wouldn't be with a lot of effort, but seeing the look in her eyes, he knew how hurt she was by this. Who could blame her? He was the only thing left from her life. Leaving her would only ensure it's end as much as it would him staying. Maybe if he did try to find a way to compromise with his true self and still be able to love Bec, maybe there would be a chance for the two of them, or in their case, the three of them. "Are you sure you can put up with a monster like me? You will have to cope with some new changes if you want to be with me and live." He said to her making it clear of his problem. He had been fighting this problem all of his life. All that Lord Loss did was make the fight harder.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:52 pm

(I'm not very certain what your idea is...)

Yylordft felt her cling to him but knew this would be harder than he thought, he'd probably have to convince her now since she wasn't going to just give in to his answer no matter how painful it was. "You already have lost me. And I don't want to lose you either if I stay. I'll just end up taking your life, I could never live with myself if I did." He shook his head with sadness and turned around to give her a proper hug, wrapping his arms around her and the blanket on her body. He didn't want to keep the hug for this long in fear of any second he could lose it, and her being in his arms, the demon could easily snap her in half. Then she said something that kinda caught him off guard. "I cannot be myself around you. It would mean merging myself with my demon half and forever losing it..." He said sadly.

"I've been fighting demons for years, haven't I? As long as you don't kill me...I can learn to cope."
I said, walking up to him but steadily hugging him. It was one thing to hug with clothes on but because of what happened earlier I felt his bare skin against mine in the hug. I was finally growing attached to Bran, I never originally had these kind of feelings for him before but now I knew he was all I had and I must have taken his love for granted and all that he would go through just for me. "Besides. What if the child has your demon genes? It would be the same outcome even if you left...Either way I'd be doomed. And I'd rather spend my last few years not alone. I've been trapped in that cave for centuries, I hate loneliness..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:15 pm

(lol it's ok I replied to your pm explaining it.)

When I heard him explain what I asked, it wasn't what I meant. I figured that if he was more himself, he would have my control over his demon form and may be strong enough to over come it. Sure he may be a little more rough with me, but hopefully not enough to kill me. I knew how badly he did not wish to harm me, nor would I want to be harmed, but I couldn't bear the thought of him suffering for my sake. Other than that, our child will be a half demon. I wouldn't be able to raise him on my own without dying. I'm hardly even sure if I could survive the birth on my own. As long as I was with Yylfordt, despite his weak grasp on sanity, I felt safe. I didn't want to let go of this moment, not even this embrace. "But if you were yourself, then wouldn't you have more control over yourself as well? I would die without you as well whether it be by Sima's hands to prevent the child's birth, or by our own child if I am not able to raise him or her properly." I asked him trying to prove my point.

Bran finally understood her point. If he ever went mad and at least tried to hurt her, she would know how to subdue him without killing him. Not only that, their child with have demon genes, so she wouldn't be able to raise it on her own properly. She would need his help and guidence to raise their child right. What surprised him the most was that she'd wrather die by his hands than be alone as she was before. He wished to not be the one to end her life, but after impregnating her, he couldn't just leave her with the child and die by his or her hands. It would be cruel of him to do so. "I'll stay, but it would have to be in this cave. I don't want Dervish or the others to know of this. You will also have to be used to the form I am in now, for I cannot return to my human form if I am to be able to control myself. This is only half of my demon form, so you should be glad that this is all you get to see of it." was his only response.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 pm

(Got the PM, but I have a bit of a different idea...)

Yylordft understood now what she was trying to say. She was trying to explain that he acted too human for her and never trying to be himself, he was acting like someone he's not, putting on a fake identity in a sense, and she wanted the real him not some fraud. He knew he only did this for her safety, but at the same time she was right. She needed to accept him for himself and all that he is, demon characteristics and all. He hugged her tightly in his arms and kissed her forehead, stroking her hair with his hand then led her back to the bed as he sat down with her and sighed. "I can't guarantee I won't hurt you or at least try, but you still accept these consequences?"

A small chuckled came from the other end of the cave and I instantly jumped to my feet, looking into the corner of the cave where it was pure dark. Finally someone began to move out into the light, or should I say hovered out to view. I saw who it was and cursed aloud that it was that foul demon master again. "What do you want? You have no reason to be here!"
"Oh little one," he purred seductively and laughed, his sorrow filling the room making me feel gloomy and depressed, but I couldn't let that get to me. "I have simply come to check on our unfortunate friend here and how he has progressed." and when Lord Loss saw Beranabus in his half demon form he chuckled. "So the process is beginning quickly. Soon you will lose your mind, foolish magician. I see you have already gained that which you seek." He then looked at me, noticing my stomach because of the fact I was still naked after all that happened. This made him laugh more to see that not only did Bran tell me his feelings, but showed them to me through actions. "Oh...So I see..." his lips turned into a wicked smile. "You will die, Bec. He will lose himself, killing you along with that mixed breed inside you...You are not safe with him. I can give you sanctuary, if you come with me though..." I looked at him with angry eyes, mad that he even did this to Bran in the first place. If Lord Loss didn't get involved this wouldn't have ever happened. But then again, I knew it may be the only way. Being around other demons in Lord Loss's realm would help raise the child and control his demon half. If I stayed here, Bran would just end up killing me and our child. But what was I to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm

(I got the message ^_^ sorry for the slow replies, been busy lately. But I have something to tell you on the pm.)

As I sat on the bed next to him, I rested my head on the shoulder and nodded. I would do anything to be with him, even if I had to accept some things about him that may not seem nice, but even if they weren't, it was still him. I couldn't truly love him unless I accepted him as he truly was. Not only that, I was expecting our child, if I couldn't accept Yylfordt as he was, then how would I be able to accept our child. Yes, this was the best thing to do in order to bring us closer together.

Bran glared at this monster for dare trying to tear them apart. "Don't trust a single word he says. Look at what he had done to me." Bran warned you. Of all the horrible things that could happen, Bec and their child falling into the hands of Lord Loss was one of by far the worst things that could happen. Losing Bec was one thing, but losing her to Lord Loss was another. He wouldn't let him lay a single hand on her, especially since she is not only with child, but is one of the three (I forgot what they were called).
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:52 pm

(I'll go check it in a minute. Sorry again for the slow responses to our rp's, been busy with you know what. Razz)

"Very well then." He got up and kissed her forehead making for the door. "I will be back, first I must get a bite to eat. I may not be able to change back to my form like I have before, I do not know. but we will see. Even if I do not, do you accept this about me?" She was also right, he had never tried being himself around her, trying to be someone he's not just so she wouldn't feel as weird around him or scared. If he was around her in his full demon form she would be horrified probably which is why he made himself look human by eating humans. But maybe after all if he didn't look any different, she would accept him the way he is. She wasn't scared as of right now even if he was only half transformed, but in all honesty he was scared to be near her in fear that his inner demon breaks free again or tries to kill her. This even made him debate on running away and getting far away from her as possible for her own sake.

"Do not lie to her magician! You made the deal on your own, you had the chance to back out and you didn't. It is your own fault, you chose the girl over your insanity, and this is the price you pay for it. If she chooses to stay by my side, so be it. This way she will be far protected from the likes of you bringing her harm. Isn't that what you wish? You don't want her dead again now do you? You've already lost her once, her soul trapped in that cave for decades, lost forever."
"I'm not joining you, I'm staying with Bran!" I yelled not giving into him, even if his words did seem promising. I couldn't just leave him here to go mad in this cave alone. I may be the only one who could keep him most sane, and I already pointed out that I'd rather die by him than without him. After all, I was also one of the three pieces of the Kah-Gash, and if that fell into Lord Loss's hands and he got Kernel and Grubb's part of their Kah-Gash, he'd have the power to destroy the entire human race. I couldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:18 am

(It's ok, sorry it took a long time to respond to this one too.)

I simply nodded glad to hear that he would stay with me. I didn't care about what he was nor about the consequences, I didn't want to lose him like I did all those years ago. What I didn't get was if the demon inside of Yylfordt is a part of him, then why would it want to kill me. It was probably just starving and saw me as food at the time before Yylfordt regained control. Still, knowing that Yylfordt doesn't want to see me or our child get hurt, he might be lying to me right now and would probably try to get away from me right now as well.

Bran was glad to hear that she would stay with him instead of Lord Loss. Bran knew she wasn't safe with him as well, but at least she was better off with him than Lord Loss. Who knows what horrible things he would do to her if he had let him have her. As he held her close to him, he yelled at Lord Loss, "She chose me over you, so get out!"
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:45 am

Out on his walk Yylordft had little to no time to think about what he should do. The demon may take over before he even made up his mind which worried him more. He wanted to stay with Emily, raise their child together, but he didn't want to put them in danger either. He growled and clenched his fists in anger while he hid behind a building wall why a young man walked by about in his mid 20's. He starred at him about to attack but then felt that beating in his chest that hurt while he collapsed to the ground, his body bleeding internally again. He was in pain but shook off the feeling and finally grabbed the man just before he got away and started to eat him in the shadows of the alleyway.

"I will leave but remember this. You cannot keep her trapped in here forever, she will grow weaker by the day. If she is to die, it will end up by your hands. Your selfish acts will craft both your dooms." he said then floated away back into the darkness now leaving the cave. I knew Lord Loss was right and I became scared. There were so many things that coukd go wrong if we stayed here hiding for years. I loved Bran, but hated that he made the decision on his own of doing this to me which made us end up here. I then walked to the other end of the cave to just be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: