AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

"S-Snack? What do you mean?" I said not understanding what my old friend meant when he yelled that to the Minotaur. Was he planning to eat me? Because I was scared it must have made me an easy target for him to attack. He was planning to eat me to maintain his human form. I remembered seeing that in a vision, how he had to eat humans in order to look like one otherwise he looked like his normal Minotaur self. He looked at me then back at Beranabus but when the ball was shot at him and missed hitting the girl behind him, this through him into a complete rage.
"How dare you! You will suffer most increibly for what you have done." Ylfordt hissed and drew closer as he staggered. He would make sure Beranabus was going to pay for this. When he heard that Beranabus was threatened by Yylfordt going to eat me, he knew that this would make the man suffer. And if he tried to run, he would follow until he suffered. So, Yylfordt lunged forward letting out a loud roar in the process and just as he was about to knock over the magician, I got in the way to protect him. I knew Beranabus would be upset that I took the blow for him, but I didn't want him to get hurt.
With the Minotaur on me as my fragile body fell over from so much weight holding me down, I was terrified, and that only excited him more since he liked it in his prey. My body trembled, as I focused a bunch of magic to my hands to summon fire upon him as I pressed my open palms against his torso. This didn't do much to him since he'd taken more damage than this and it was nothing. This got me even more scared that now I knew I was defensless against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

"Bec!!!" He yelled once he saw what she had done. Foolish girl! How could she do such a thing. Did she really think she could take on such a demon alone even with her magic. Stupid girl, and yet he had to stop Yylfordt from hurting her and he knew this was a difficult situation, especially since he was the one who knocked the girl unconscious. It would seem that this girl meant a lot more to Yylfordt than he did back then. It would explain why he was willing to attack him over what he had done to her, but it wasn't as if he killed her. So he shot another energy ball which wore him off a bit since he was starting to use a bit too much energy, but that didn't matter since he needed to save Bec and could never forgive himself if he had not done so.

Waking up once again after getting hit, I saw that now Yylfordt was on top of the girl and was going to hurt her. I couldn't let that happen since I didn't like to see people get hurt unless they deserved it. I learned from my vision that he needed to eat human flesh in order to look human, but I couldn't just let him hurt her. She was only a girl. I had to do something. So I got back on my feet and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind trying to get him to stop as I yelled, "Stop it! Leave her alone!" I knew that he was doing this in order to try to look more human, but if he was going to eat this innocent girl, then I wouldn't allow it. I had my arms wrapped around his neck in the form of a choke hold, but not a very tight one since all I wanted to do was to try to pry him off of the girl, but since I was so small compared to him, that was unlikely going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Yylfordt was about to break into my skin to eat me with a slash of his bare hands but then Emily woke up and grabbed his neck yelling for him to stop. I was terrified but glad she was able to stop him as the Minotaur pulled off of me and stood up. Instead he growled and backed off, moving backwards until he was away from me. He glared at me then back at Beranabus then at Emily. He was glad she was fine but still mad he attacked her.
Instead he just looked him codly and gave a sly smirk to Beranabus. "Now we're even..." he said meaning that since he hurt his Myrna, Yylfordt hurt me. I had claw marks running across my chest from when he attacked me with his bare hand, but luckily he hadn't ate me like he was planning so that was the upside. I felt the blood ooze out fom the fresh cut but I'd had worse from when I fought demons so this wasn't nearly as bad. I was spared. The Minotaur looked back to the magician and still stood in front of Emily making sure she would not be harmed again in case he tried to get payback for attacking me.
I knew why he hurt me. I understood his pain, and at the same time I didn't feel any anger towards him for hurting me. He was threatened because his love got hurt, he was only returning the favor. In a way, I felt sorry for him...
I shuffled to my feet despite the pain on my body and starred at the girl from my vision, this girl named Myrna.
"We should be going. We shouldn't have come." I then turned around to face my old friend., I knew he may not want to leave but it was betterthat we do, because there wa no reason for us to interrrupt him when he just foud his lost love and we seemed to be trying to take her from him.
"Please, let's just leave." I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 am

Beranabus was angered at how Yylfordt had hurt her even if it wasn't enough to kill her, but when Bec told him she wanted to leave, he sighed seeing it was probably for the best. It seemed like Yylfordt wasn't going to consume this girl after all but instead planned to eat Bec, and the best thing to do in order to protect Bec was to leave with her. He then helped Bec up carefully without making her injuries worse than they already were and said to the Minotaur, "Don't be coming after us. Once we leave, we're gone." What he meant was that he was going to leave and never bother him again, and that he best not do bother him as well. He then placed Bec's arm over his shoulder as he carried her out of the room and left to return to the demon world to heal her wounds. Once they returned, he headed towards Kernel and Dervish and yelled to them almost in rage, "Dervish! Kernel! Bec's been injured! Get whatever you can to help her!" He may have seemed angry, but he didn't want anything bad to happen to Bec like having her wound infected or anything like that. Another thing, he didn't want any demon to smell her blood.

I knew that he was only trying to protect me and attacked because I got hurt, but I still didn't like to see anyone get hurt, including at my expense, unless they deserved it. Those two, even if they practically destroyed my room, didn't deserve to get hurt. The old man meant to hit that energy ball at Yylfordt for the same reason Yylfordt stood in front of me. The old man was trying to protect the girl like Yylfordt was trying to protect me. So they didn't mean any harm. They also thought I was in danger but now that they saw that I was fine, they seem to be planning to leave. When they left I still remained on Yylfordt's back holding his neck from behind since I was only spacing out for a bit as I watched them leave. I was still unsure of what to do, but all I knew was that I was Myrna a long time ago and probably still am, but I was also still me, and that's what made me so unsure of even my feelings. I was only beginning to put the pieces together and still had long ways to go. So far, other than learning the truth about my past, I also learned that Yylfordt and I were lovers in my past life, but what did I even see in him to make me love him back then. He hurts people and loves to make them fear him. I know he only eats people to look more human, but he also enjoys making them suffer. Then I thought that maybe it was because he refused to hurt me and instead protect me that made me love him in the first place. Now that I thought about it, maybe the only reason why he was trying to be human in the first place was so that I wouldn't fear him so much. I guess he was doing it all for me after all, and having a little fun with it as well. Still, I wasn't going to say or admit anything yet. I needed to be more cautious about this situation so that I either don't get hurt or make myself look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am

He appreciated that finally the man ad girl were leaving. But what he didn't understand was why the girl left with him. She may be at a disadvantage and needed to retreat, but she knew something she shouldn't. She knew he was protecting Emily and the look she gave her, she knew her she truly was. This made him curious to as how much inormation they knew. Perhaps the man had been tracking him down for awhile and knew of Myrna, giving the girl the information he knew. None the less it didn't matter, they were no longer going to pursue him as ling as he didn't chase them. He damaged the girl fairly well, so he would let them escape to restore themselves. They were not important. Emily was, still is. She clutched his neck still which he didn't remove, instead turned around to face her so now her hands were wrapped around his neck while he placed his hands on her hips. "It truly is you after all...I'm not being deceived." he gave a toothy grin. Even in his Minotaur form she didn't run from him like the others did, and that just ensured it was Myrna even more. "And still you don't flee. Are you not scared of me? If I wished I could crush you like a twig. Do you understand why I do not do this? Well, do you?

Back in the demonata realm, Kernel and Dervish had been sitting in the base. It was more of a hidden cave sort of, shielded by masking spells so no one would know it was even there. Once we were inside, they heard all the shouting and got up to check the damage. Dervish acted like a father figure to me like he did his nephew Grubbs, so he would also worry when I got too badly hurt. Magic was strong in the demons universe, in the Human world the magic was more scarce. Here, I could heal my wounds more easily and faster. I sat down near the fire since I was cold after still being wet due to the rain, sitting there so I didn't catch a cold or pneumonia.
"What the hell happened?" Dervish blurted coming over to my side helping me sit down and saw the large gash in my shirt and the blood stains in it, along with the slash marks on the front of my body. Kernel then saw and made a sizzling sound in terms of saying "ouch".
"Did you get attacked by demons? Where were you guys -really-? Or are you not telling us?" Kernel eyed Beranabus wanting an answer. He didn't mind much of what happened to me, but he wasn't one who liked it when people snooped around, including not telling him what Beranabus and I were doing in the human world. Dervish instantly got to work on helping me but it was rather embarrassing to have a male help me since the slash was after all across my entire front body, and I had to tape up the wounds by removing my top. I said nothing and knew it was only to help heal me so my wound wouldn't ge infected, but my pride as a girl still remained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 am

My feet where still in the air as he held my hips and my hands were on his shoulders now since I could barely reach him now. I listened to his questions and understood why he would ask them in the first place. People seemed to fear his true form and would often flee from him. If the legends were true, then they must have even tried to flee from him inside his labyrinth before he would eat them alive or killed them first. I remembered everything now, about Myrna, who was me. "I understand. You didn't hurt me because you didn't wish to do so. Why else would you be protecting me from those people." I knew he wouldn't hurt me now. He cared too much about me to do that.
I then thought about what I remembered happened to Myrna's soul after her death and how she and I became the same person. I also wondered if I should tell Yylfordt about this. I then made up my mind figuring that this would explain to him why I had no memory of him before. "I'm sorry if you thought that I was decieving you and trying to hide from you, but earlier I honestly had no recollection of you nor who I was. You see, I was reincarnated almost 20 years ago. Do you remember the day of the excavation when those archeoligists found your labyrinth? My soul was trapped in there along with you until they dug up the labyrinth. Because of that, my soul was released but because I had no where else to turn to, I needed a new body in order to sustain my soul. So I traveled as far as to Spain where I found a woman, who because of one weak ovary, was unable to have children. I took pitty on to her and decided to help her be able to have a child with the condition that my soul would live inside the body of that child. That's how I became reincarnated as Emily. Unfortunately, once I was reincarnated, all the memories of my life had vanished and I couldn't recall my past life until one day at the museum where I worked, I noticed the old fresca of my family, only my face was scratched off of it because of my father's guilt. Eversince then I started to have horrible dreams of when they had cut out my heart. That was why I coughed up blood, it was how I died. I also heard you voice calling out my name and thought it was only a dream till I met you once again. Still, I had no memory of you untill you started to show your true self. I'm still Myrna, but I'm also Emily, so I'm still terribly confused by all of this. Only one thing is for certain that I remember who I was now, and possibly who I still am."

Beranabus was relieved that they made it on time and that this place had more magic than the human world. It was why his energy balls in the human world were so inefective. It was also why the girl he had hit by accident didn't die from it as any demon would here. When Kernel started to interogate him as to why he and Bec where in the human world, he sighed in annoyance not wanting to tell them what exactly they went up against. "Well I thought it was a serious case, but it turned out to be a false alarm that had almost cost us our lives. The demon we went up against turned out to be nothing more than just some territorial demon who just wanted people out of his territory. Because we were in it, Bec got hurt. So the only option we had that ensured the safety of humans was to just stay off of it's land." He wasn't exactly lying, but did change the story up a bit or kept the important details out of it, such as what kind of demon it really was and the fact it wasn't land it was territorial about, but a girl.
Watching Dervish take care of Bec's wounds, he was sort of jealous yet unsatisfied with the face she had to take her shirt off in front of Dervish to have him heal her wounds. He knew it was only for medical purposes, but he still felt just as the Minotaur would if anyone got too close to his Myrna like that. Still, there was nothing he could or should do about it since one, Dervish acts more like a father to her, and two, Bec needed those wounds to be healed. It was best to just keep to himself about it. He had more important things to wonder about anyways such as whether or not Kernel was going to except the excuse or not, or what to do in order to wipe out the higher ranking demons.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm

(Damnit I replied then it deleted it all >___<)

Yylfordt was glad by this information which meant it really was her after all. He simply hugged her tightly, he wanted to love her and show her just how much he cared for her but knew she wouldn't accept him in his Minotaur form. Even just a kiss she might not like, she may not run from him but that didn't meant that she was attracted to his Minotaur form either. She probably liked him better human. Either way, he now held her tightly and hugged her close but careful not to crush her. He was left speechless and said nothing since no words could describe how happy he was right
now. He simply held her in his arms.

Kernel accepte the answer but didn't ask for details. He just wanted an answer that wasn't a lie and he got it. Though he looked frustrated because he couldn't be there to help, and at the fact that these new lights showing up from his new pair of eyes wouldn't stop bothering him. He got up and left to go take a walk. Once Dervish was done fixing me up he kee he shouldt let Kernel go alone because of all the demons, so he followed behind and left the cave. When they left, I still sat by the fire to keep warm and rubbed at my chest now feeling the pain slightly leave but it was still there. Just not as bad, I could still move around and all. Placing a hand over myself amused a healing spell on myself and hoped that would restore me back to health. I sighed sitting there still thinking about the reason why the Minotaur refused to kill the woman and why he was protecting her if after all he was a killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm

(wow that sucks o.o and i think my part is starting to get a little dry.)

In his arms, I was not only holding on so that I wouldn't fall, but I was holding on to return the embrace he was giving me. I could feel that he was being gentle with me since it was possible for him to hurt me if he held me too tightly, but if he had held on too loosely, I would've slipped out of his arms and landed on my butt. Even the thought wasn't a pleasant one. I knew eventually he was going to attack someone so that he could she me just how much he really missed me. So it was to be expected, and there would be nothing I could do about it since honestly, I wondered what he would do if he was in his human form now that he knew it was me. When he found out and was still in his human form, it wasn't exactly a good first impression, but now that he knows that I never meant to hurt him, what will he do?

Beranabus was also curious as to why the Minotaur was protecting a human in the first place, especially a woman. He knew how especially cruel he could be to woman, especially after he learned what the Minotaur had done to his mother after she gave birth to him, and yet the Minotaur took care of him. Still, that could've been because the Minotaur could smell the demon blood in him, or he was just amused by him. Anyways, why would he be proctecting that girl, she was only a human, and even he knew there was no trace of demon blood in her. Still, Bec reacted to her in an odd way. Perhaps she knew more than he did. "Feeling better?" He asked her first just to start the conversation without being so inconsiderate. Soon after he asked, "Why do you think the Minotaur was so protective over the girl in that room?" He felt it was safe to discuss of it since Dervish and Kernel had left the cave. It would remain a secret between Beranabus and Bec after all.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

He then let go and set her back down on the bed. He knew that he had to feed soon, not only because of his form but because he was hungry regardless and it had been some time since he ate today. His stomach rumbled at him and since he didn't get to eat the girl as a snack, he didn't have much of anything at the moment. He would have to go hunt instead. "I'll be back soon. Stay here." He kissed her forehead and left the apartments in search for a human. If lucky, he could find an unimportant person on the streets that's life was wasted as it was, as some in this world called it a "Hobo" would work. He walked down the darkened streets into an alert way in hopes of finding food. Once locating one, a skinny man sitting against a wall of a building sleeping, this would be an easy catch. He knew that he was still in his Minotaur form when he walked around, but nobody was around making it easier for him to move about town. And with the man asleep, he wouldn't yell and blow Yylfordt's cover, it was perfect. And in seconds, he gnawed into the mas flesh, and out echoed screaming whispers.

I sat there but when Beranabus started to talk, I lost that feeling of thinking I was alone in the room. I had almost forgotten he was there since he hadn't talked much. I turned my head around and saw him walking over towards me until he sat down next to me and asked how I was doing.
"I'm doing better. I was lucky he didn't attack too deep otherwise he would have cut into my eternal organs. He only cut through the flesh." I told him and gave him a small smile so he wouldn't feel blamed for what happened. It was my fault, I took the blow on purpose to protect him, even knowing that I could have gotten hurt. I didn't mind, it was a small price I was willing to pay. Then he brought up the Minotaur and the girl, the same thing I was wondering about. It was both on our minds and now that Kernel and Dervish left we could talk about it. Well, until they came back.
"In my head in front of the apartments I saw those two, it was like a flashback. Her name was Myrna, King Meno's daughter. He was angered that the Minotaur fell for his daughter and cut her heart out, and gave it back to the Minotaur. I felt his pain and it was uncontrollable rage and suffering...He was protecting that girl because she IS Myrna in a new body vessel...He didn't want us getting close to her because he didn't want a repeat of her death." I explained as best as I could. This was all I knew from my vision, anything else added was unseen to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm

I heard the screams from close by and knew right away that he had found a prey. I did as I was told and stayed put while I was sitting on my bed. Still, I knew now that my life had been changed forever ever since Yylfordt and I had crossed paths, once again. Recalling the blood stain on my shirt, I sighed seeing I had to change clothes once again, so I got up off of the bed heading towards the bathroom, took off my shirt and bra and used a wet towel to clean the blood clots off of my chest. Once it was clean, I used another towel to dry myself off. The scar on my chest was once again a mere scar and nothing more. It was as if it had never happened. I then headed to my bedroom once again to get another shirt, I didn't even bother putting on a bra this time since it was uncomfortable to sleep with one on anyways. It's actually sort of funny how many times I had to change clothes because of the blood, it was starting to become a habbit. I even had to change the sheets because of the blood on it. Now that everything was clean and most of the damage was at least covered up, I could finally lay back on the bed and relax a bit as I waited for Yylfordt to come back.

Beranabus was finally starting to understand it all. The reason why he refused to eat human hearts was because it reminded him to much of this Myrna girl who seemed so precious to him. What was even more surprising was that he never knew that King Minos had a daughter by that name. Maybe ever since her death, she was to have been forgotten by all so that he wouldn't have to remember. He could understand why King Minos would've disapproved of his daughter falling in love with a demon. No one would've excepted it. After all, why would any human even be able to bond with a demon in the first place, but then he remembered, he wasn't all human neither. His father was a demon, but was it love his parents shared, or did his father take advantage of his mother in some way, he was still uncertain of this. All he knew now was that the girl the Minotaur was protecting was his reincarnated love, and he protected her so that history wouldn't repeat itself. This sort of information must be kept a secret. If the others knew of this, they would probably have been more like King Minos and try to put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 pm

(Yeah, both our parts are kind of becoming dry. I'm not really sure where to take either of our parts, any ideas?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 pm

(idk...how about we use the demon lord in this rp as well to create more conflicts. what the conflicts will be...idk)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 pm

(Demon lord? There isn't a demon lord but there are demon masters. There's no one most powerful demon in the books. But the main bad guy of the books is demon master Lord Loss if you want to use him. But I don't know what plot we'd be using him for that would involve both our characters.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 pm

(I honestly don't know, to be honest I was hoping this rp wouldn't die so soon. Do you have any ideas? Also I gtg to bed. I don't have any school tomorrow either, but I'm still pretty tired, night.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

(We'll think of something. Same here, first day of school tomorrow for me so I gotta go to bed early. Night.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 am

Oncehe had finished eating the man, Yylfordt's body began to cahnge back to it's human state while he state in the shadows of the alley. He grinned, looking at his reflection in a small puddle just to be clear that he was human and not Minotaur. His long blond hair basked over his scalp and down his shoulders, his note normal, ears and no horns, his eyes back to a violet opposed to his golden ones. He then left the alley, returning to the apartments into her room. When he'd opened up her bedroom door, once again she was changed, but the bed sheets were now replaces with fresh ones and the blood on the floor was cleaned up. She must have been working on the messes while he was gone.
He then shuffled over to where she lay in bed, and began to kiss her neck gently with small teasing little pecks. "Are you implying you want something?" he teased her. Because the bed was made and how he could see she wasn't wearing a bra under that shirt, it was almost like she was inviting him in. So for the time he'd fool with her for a bit for his own self amusement.

Neither of us talked after that. Once I said my explanation he must have gone off in thought. But I knew that couldn't let us down. The Minotaur said he wouldn't come after as and we said we'd stop following him, so the case of those two were closed, no further discussion. Though, I knew how much it troubled Beranabus. That was the same Minotaur from his childhood. Since I came back to live, anyone I touch I can absorb memories. And I had once learned of his past from it after contact. Just like when the Minotaur attacked me, I absorbed memories of him, that's how I knew about him and the girl further than I already knew. I then yawned, noticing how late it was. Time moves slower here than in the Hunan world, just being here a day could make days or even weeks already pass in the human realm. It was late, and I knew we all needed to rest. I would have waited up for Kernel and Dervish to get back, but I trusted they'd be fine on their own.
I got up from the campfire and got out one of the rugs he had here that they'd use to sleep under while I made my bed. Lucky enough they had pillows, I remembered that in my wrath back then we didn't use pillows for our head, we either slept with our heads on the ground or used something soft and wrapped animal fur around it to soften it up making it more comfortable. But things had chanaged since then, and that was then, this is now. Before I crawled into my oddly looking bed I looked to Beranabus.
"You mustn't worry yourself too much on the matter. If you get some sleep it should take your mind off of things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Only having my eyes closed for a bit but not actually sleeping, I felt someone get on the bed and begin to peck at my neck as if to tease me. When I opened my eyes to see who it was, I blushed a little especially after hearing what he had said. It seemed that he took the fact I'm not wearing a bra and that I cleaned up the place a little as an invitation to claim me as his. "I'm not wearing a bra because it's uncomfortable to sleep with one on. Besides, back when I was Myrna, My chest was exposed all the time because it was the custom fashion at the time for all women, but you didn't mention anything about it before." I still love him, but I'm still Emily as well, so I was shy about this but would try to come up with excuses to not get into these things. It was why my ex boyfriend cheated on me and left me. I wouldn't put out for him and that was all he really wanted from me in the first place. No that I think about it, I didn't even put out for Yylfordt back when I was Myrna. There were times when I wanted to, but back then I knew that if my father had found out about our love, he would've killed me. So I tried to remain a virgin for the sake of our love, but still, my father had found out about it anyways. So what would've been the point of it?

Beranabus sighed with a smile knowing she was right. "Aye...let us rest for now. Tomorrow will be a new day, therefore we must be prepared for it." He said in agreement to her suggestion. He too pulled one of the rugs close to him and covered himself up as he rested his head on one of the pillows to rest for the night. He would still keep their secret from Dervish and Kernel since there was no more to discuss of it. Everything was cleared out from the situation and tomorrow will bring new conflicts to them as always. They needed to be prepared for what will come tomorrow. In order to be prepared for the battles that will come, Beranabus needed to keep a clear mind and forget all of his worries. All except for Bec's safety. Like Myrna was precious to the Minotaur, Bec was precious to Beranabus. He would die before he would let anything happen to her. So for tomorrow, he needed to be prepared with a clear mind and ready to take on the world.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 pm

(I'll see what I can do to set us up with a plot. I already got an idea for your part but mine I'm struggling on coming up with. Also nice job on my part that sounded more like him.)

Yylfordt just smiled at her from her words. She certainly was a hard catch in that genre but he didn't mind. Her love was all he needed as well as her, even if not in that way he understood why. He wouldn't pressure her into it either no matter his temptations and desires of her lustful body. No matter, it wasn't direly important, but eventually he would ask of her because he wished for a child to become his prodigy. And he could only live for so long. But he knew even now she would deny him, it was too soon an they were just reunited, he didn't want it put in her head that he only returned to her for that when it wasn't the case. He then stopped kissing her neck and got into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her to share the warmth and feel her touch once more that he so much loved.
"Yes I was there, I remember well." he teased slightly buy dsnt dwell too much on the matter. It was normal back then to show the body, nor a days you got in trouble for it, which he'd never understand the new changing customs.

I smiled when he took up my suggestion and knew he was right, it would be best if we both got our rest and restored ourselves for the other dangers to come. Anything could happen and we had to be prepared for anything whether it was demons or humans. I pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes after rolling over. I had lots of things on my mind but I couldn't let them get to me, sleep was important. Soon enough I drifted to sleep with thoughts of my old home in my head and how I missed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

(Thanks ^_^ and ok, I also have an idea for your part like a demon warrior who is like an elite or something like that, but I don't even know what the name of this demon warrior would be. So what sort of idea do you have for my part? Oh and just because I had come up with this, Warning: Rated M content!)

I was glad Yylfordt understood as I relaxed happily in his arms. It's been so long since I've felt this warm feeling with him, being in his arms even if it was only for a moment. I would remember how back then, I would sneak out of my room and towards his room which was quite luxurious since everyone thought of him as a God at the time, just to be with him for the night. I then felt that since it had been so long, that I shouldn't shut myself away from him at all. So I cuddled in his arms till there wasn't a gap between us and kissed his lips even if it was a small peck on the lips. I then came up with an idea that would've been normal back then but very embarrassing now. I pulled the front of my shirt down and pulled both of my breasts out from my shirt exposing them just as I would back when I was Myrna. My face flustered like crazy since now a days, this would've been considered as an invitation or it would just give someone the wrong impression.

Once dawn had arrived, but not the beautiful pleasant morning he once knew in the human world, Beranabus awoke to once again another day of battle. As he got up, he warmed himself up just outside the cave to prepare for any evil that would arrive. He stayed just outside the cave to guard it from any evil that would try to go after Bec while she still rested. While she slept, not only would he warm up and prepare for the worst, he would guard the entrance of the cave to prevent Bec from a surprise attack or even an ambush. No way was he going to let that happen. He then began to wonder where Dervish and Kernel were since it seemed as though they had not yet returned ever since last night. He was beginning to grow concerned, but then again, they were good warriors as well, so they could take care of themselves just fine, unless it was a much stronger demon, like a demon master or the master of all demons.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm

(I was going to have the messenger guy appear, I forgot his name but he tries to seperate them still for his own profit of money turning him in. And oh, so we're going thatttt way huh? XD do I need to make it M rated from now on? Haha)

Yylfordt was surprised she did this but was us to seeing her body. In the past it was normal, but now a days it wasn't that normal, but he didn't care about the rules of now a days. He was accustomed to his own time and went by that. When she held him closely he was again shcked but accepted her with welcome arms and held her close. After she pecked his lips, he returned the favor but instead with a passionate kiss holding her tight. He placed his hand on the back of her head to kiss her more passionately and keep her in a firm grasp, spilling all his love into his actions of affection towards her. This excited him, even if nothing else happened besides kissing he didnt mind, he went at her pace.

I finally woke up after a long sleep, was it still dark outside? I sometimes forgot that days went longer here. I looked over to where Beranabus had slept and didn't see him. I checked both Dervish and Kernels spots too and they as well were gone. I wondered where everyone went or if they left me here. Maybe something happened? I got up, but also forgot that the bandages were still on me when I moved to my feet. I then looked down and wondered if my wounds were healed. No one was here, so maybe it was fine for me to change into a new shirt that wasn't shredded and blood stained. I began to unwrap my tape around my upper body, and looked at my chest seeing the marks were only scar now and were healed. I smiled, at least the pain was gone and it was only scars.
"Looks a lot better thankfully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

(O////O lol ok I admit it, I'm a nympho. And that's actually an interesting idea. I like it. Also a long time ago the Minoan women really did expose their chests in public.)

My face flustered as soon as I felt just how much he really missed me. I could tell because back then, he was never this affectionate to me before. Now that I thought about it, it was because of my father, King Minos, that made me feel so afraid to truly show Yylfordt how I felt because I was afraid of getting caught, which I did either way. But now that King Minos was gone, I no longer had to worry about him. I wrapped my arms around his neck since his hold was so tight that I had to get my comfortable, even though now my chest was up against his. Still, feeling his lips once again made all of my problems seem to float away. No more stress, and no more worries. How could I have been so foolish as to let my boss walk all over me as if he owned me, just like my father did with me a long time ago. First thing in the morning, I'm going to quit my job and live my life once again.

Outside, not only was Beranabus training and guarding the cave entrance, he was also waiting for Dervish and Kernel to return, or for Bec to wake up. Something wasn't right at all. Where could they have wondered off to? If they were in serious trouble, then things are only about to get worse. Sure Bran and Bec are able to take on demons on their own, but when it comes to higher ranking demons, then four head might be better than two. Not only that. Bec might still be injured, and with those wounds, she might have been weakened a great deal by them. As always, she would have to stay close to him to be safe. He didn't mind or anything, but he wouldn't have forgiven himself if anything were to have happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 pm

(Lol then we'll go with that. I guess we can use your idea.)

Yylfordt still held her closely, and he didn't Amit it but her exposed breasts rubbing against his chest excited him. Still, nothing would happen unless it was her who decided she wanted to. He would only return the movesshe made and thus far it was only kissing, so that's all he did. Yylfordt simply held her in his arms, but stopped kissing and just held her closely to him. He held her so tight that he thought if he loosened up even a little she may slip from him forever. "I won't let anything happen to you...Not again." he said in a loving protective tone thinking about her death and the loss he suffered. As long as he never slipped from him again, he would forever hold onto her and tighter than ever from now on. Nothing nor anyone would come between them.

I finished clothing myself after looking at the scars on my body. Once clothed, I decided to go fun one of the guys to see where they were. No one told me that they had left, so they must have been here. I got out of the cave, walking out into the open where the sun was bright. I saw Beranabus just a few feet away training on his own working on spells as I walked up to him. Still there was no sign of Dervish or Kernel, making me wonder where they went. Did they ever come back or not?
"No sign of Dervish or Kernel?" I asked and stood beside him, watching him work away. He was far more powerful than any of us, but also because he lived for centuries and had time to train over his many years. I didn't know as much as him, but the ancient spells not used now a days I knew from my time and so did he, do in a way I was catching up to him. "Any threats happen while I was asleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

(Is it ok if we use your idea instead? I forgot mine already o.o sorry)

Hearing those words made me feel so safe in his arms, I was even starting to forget all of my troubles. Now that I thought about it, my father, King Minos, won't be able to stop us from being together now. Other than that, I felt as if I was ready now. "I love you, Yylfordt, and I think I'm ready now." I blushed as I said this knowing that this would be my first time. I knew that this wasn't Yylfordt's true form, but it was in my eyes. In my eyes I didn't see a monster anymore. What I saw was the man I loved a long time ago and still love even now. I knew that my breasts up against his chest were exciting him, so to excite him more, I held him close to me as I pressed my private area against his even though we were still dressed.

"Nay, I'm starting to think something has happened to them. Do you suppose anything would've happened to them, Bec?" Beranabus asked her. It wasn't like Dervish or Kernel to wander off and never return. It looks like they will have to go get them back if they wanted the human race to survive and never go through another hell on earth again. "Bec, think you're up for a battle in your condition?" He asked her to be sure she was ready for what will come. If they're going to be looking for Dervish and Kernel, they're going to have to be ready for whatever will come their way. No man was to be left behind from his group, especially not Bec, but she's not the one in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

(I forgot my idea but sure. xD Oh and it's funny how you said at the end no man gets left behind, but he could care less whatever the fuck happens to them. He's a bastard xD But he needs kernel to stay alive so he probably just in case would go looking for him, if Dervish died he wouldn't care much. I think a good plot for my part would also be Beranabus beginning to lose control of his demon when they enter their life threatening battle to come. What do you think? Also sorry for the short reply.)

At first he didn't know what to say to her, why was she all of a sudden giving herself up to him? It wasn't in her nature, he assumed she wouldn't want to either. But, there was a first for everything so he couldn't be so surprised. He wondered to himself if he should take this advantage or wait. Was he even ready? He had never loved another, she was his only and even then, it wasn't "that" love he'd ever given to her. If he felt uncomfortable he'd stop, but for now he'd take the chance. "Only if that's what you truly want. I will not pressure you into it." He said and smiled, running his hand along her cheek and smiling seductively, then kissed her lips.

When he mentioned that they still had not returned I began to grow weary. What could have happened to them? It wasn't like Dervish or Kernel to wander off like this and not come back, especially without a warning that they'd be gone. I grew concerned for them. My hands tinged by my sides in deep thought. I looked up at him and gave a small nod of my head. "I'm ready. Let's go find them." I added in to show him I was up for anything. I had received enough sleep to be at my fullest strength. If Dervish and Kernel were in trouble, I'd be there to help them, even if I didn't know them as well as Bereanbus did over the years. I didn't need to bring anything with me to leave, I had my magic, my body and mind to bring with me, that was all I needed. I just hoped that our new enemy - if one at all - wasn't the demon master Lord Loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm

(Sorry about that, I sort of knew that but I was stuck on this for a moment so I tried to fill in whatever I could to continue this rp. And that's actually a good idea.)

Returning the kiss, I whispered in his ear after breaking the kiss to tell him, "I didn't allow you to have all of me out of fear of what father would've done if he had found out about us. Now that he's gone, I don't have to be afraid anymore." I wanted him to know that I wasn't holding back because I didn't love him. That in fact I did it because I loved him so much that I didn't want to lose him forever. Now that it was clear that we were meant to be no matter what, why should I have to worry anymore? This was meant to be after all. Why else would I have been reincarnated at all? It was to be his, just as I was back then, and will be now.

Beranabus agreed, although he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He fell to the ground onto his knees as his heart began to thump faster for a bit. Was he so old that even his own age was getting the best of him? No...he knew this feeling all too well. He struggled to fight it for a moment and had won his internal battle, for now.. "It's nothing," He assured her before getting back on his feet. "Let's go." Was all he said before heading off into the darkness of the forest of trees, which had branches filled with blood instead of water. Cut it down and it will bleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: