AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge Empty
PostSubject: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 am

Its strange being alive again. This world is huge, complicated, terrifying. So many people and machines. You can travel anywhere and communicate in ways I never even dreamed of when I first lived. How are you supposed to find a place for yourself in a world this convulated and uncaring?
Life was so much simpler sixteen hundred years ago. Most people never traveled more than a few miles from the spot where they were born. Men sometimes went off to fight in distant countriies and came back with tales of strangely dressed folk who spoke different languages and believed in frightful gods. But girls and woman rarely saw such sights, unless they were kidnapped by rival warriors and carted off.
It was a peaceful time when I was born. No great wars. Food was plentiful. Laws were respected by most clans. We built huts, made our own clothes, farmed the land, herded tame animals, hunted the wild. We married young, bore lots of children, worshipped our gods, and died happily if we lived to be forty.
Then demons invaded. They attack without mercy and dug up the remains of our dead, creating new beasts out of the rotting flesh and bones, turning our own ancestors against us. We fought as best we could, but for each one we killed, five more appeared. They terrorized villages across the land. It was only a matter of time before we all would suffer horrible, painful deaths.
In our darkest hour, an unlikely savior appeared. A gruff Druid led a small band of our warriors on a mission to send the demons back to their foul universe. I went with them, and so did a simple boy known only as Bran.
We drove the demons back, but one of them - Lord Loss, a red skinned demon master with eight arms and no heart - imprisoned me in a cave beneath the earth. I was shut off from the world of light. In the darkness he sent his familiars to torture and kill me. The pain was unbearable and death, when it came, was a relief.
At least it should have been. But for some unknown reason, when my body perished, my soul remained trapped in the cave. There was to be no escape for me, even in death.
I was held captive for many long, depressing centuries. Mine was a world of darkness and absolute desolation. Lacking a body, I couldn't even sleep. I was concious for every minute of every long day and night.
I couldn't see or learn anything of the human world, but I was at the focal point of what had once been a tunnel between the Demonata's universe and ours. By focusing hard, I could trace the shattered strands of the tunnel back to their source, and from there magically peer into the demons den.
Not a lot happened in that part of the universe, but demons occassionaly drifted by or stopped to test the tunnel in hope that they might be able to rekindle it. I worried that one of them might succeed, so I kept a close watch.
After sixteen hundred years my worries proved well-founded. For the first time I sensed movement in the human world. A boy of great power had come to live in the area close to the cave. I could feel him being manipulated. He was led to the cave and tricked into trying to re-open the tunnel. I tried to warn the boy, to stop him. But he couldn't understand me. The tunnel was reactivated, and demons flooded through in the thousands.
That should have been the end, but the boy returned when all seemed lost. He came with another teenager and an elderly magician - Bran! My old friend had survived and grown more powerful than any of us could have imagined.
As strong as Bran and the boys were, it wasn't enough. Hundreds of demons stood between them and the cave. They tried to break through, but failed. It looked like everything was finished.
Then something remarkable happened. A magical force connected me with the boys. It united the three of us, and we became the Kah-Gash, an ancient weapon of incredible power. Without knowing what we were doing, we took the universes back through time, to the night when the tunnel was opened. Bran and the boys seized this fresh opportunity and put a stop to the onslaught, denying the demon hordes access to our world.
During the battle an innocent bystander - a boy called Bill-E Spleen - was killed. I felt myself myself drawn to the dead boy. As my spirit seeped into his corpse. I found myself capable of restoring the nodus functions. I set the heart beating, and it pumped blood through the veins and arteries. The brain sparked at my urging. Lungs rose and fell. Bill-E drew breath...and so did I. My first free breath after sixteen hundred years of that.
As Bran and the others stared at me, amazed and afraid, I set about altering the body I'd taken taken over, reshaping it, giving it my face, my build, my sex. Within hours it was a boys body no longer, but a girls, with breath, a heartbeat, bones, guts, flesh blood, a face. I was alive.
That's when my problems really began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 am

(Wow that was a very awesome way to start an rp ^_^ I hope it's alright if I make a story for myself as well so I don't get cut off during the rp. I have an idea for my part but the civiliation I'm going to use for my part may be a bit older than the celts. They are the Minoans from the Minotaur's Island, Crete.)

I woke up panting and sweating from another dream. Ever since the museum where I worked had displayed the latest artifacts, one of them seemed to have had an effect on me. The latest artifacts were some old celtic figurines, some of there old jewelery, but the ones that had a powerful effect on me was an old fresco of a King Minos and his family, but there was also a minoan girl. She seemed to be part of the family do to the way she was dressed like the other daughters in the fresco, and yet her face was scratched away, as if the family didn't even want to look upon her face. Why would anyone want to forget about anyone from their own family? Had she done something so unforgivable that even her own family were ashamed of her? Or did something terrible happen to her and out of guilt or remourse, they couldn't bare to look upon her face. I've seen the records that were kept by past archeologists about King Minos and his children, but there were no records of this one. It was as if she was wiped off the face of the earth.
Eversince then, I've been having dreams about a palace, and a the girl, only her face was still hidden by darkness. She was looking right at me, but I couldn't even see her eyes. She then turned away slowly as if motioning for me to follow her as she headed towards an arch in the other end of the hallway. She stopped and only stood there as if to wait for something. Suddenly I heard a voice call out as if echoing in my head, "Myrna...Myrna..." Suddenly I heard a loud roar of an angered beast and would always wake up to it panting and sweating in fear.
I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:02 a.m. Damnit! I'm going to be late! I usually had to get to work by 6:30 a.m. and it was a long walk from were I lived. Driving in London was a bitch so I would rather walk to work instead. Once I made it, my boss, the man in charge of the museum looked at the clock and said, "You're 2 minutes late." seeing as how it was now 6:32 a.m. I had a surprised yet irritated look on my face when I saw that he was getting on my ass over only 2 minutes and said, "It's only 2 minutes, besides, you know I've always been on time." I then got into my office and set everything down so that I could get ready to file more records on the artifacts. The best part about my job is that I get to see some interesting stuff while I keep record on them. My boss had followed me to my office and asked me with a bit of concern, "You seem cranky again, it doesn't suit you. Now tell who put the bug up your ass?" "I'm fine, Darrel, really." was all I said to him and he just left. Usually he would get upset at his employees if they're late, but he knows I'm responsible when it comes to work, so he would just leave me be.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm

(Very nice reply! Is the Minotaur going to be Yylordft then? I was wondering if you could play Beranabus for me, I'll play everyone else myself. For my reply right now I'll be him to give you a good idea on what he's like.)

We're at an oasis in the middle of a desert. The trees are made out of bones, flaps of skin instead of leaves, and the well at the center is filled with a dark sulfurous liquid. The liquid's alive and can suck in and kill passers-by, but it only has a reach of two or three yards, so as long as we don't stray too close to it, we're safe.
The oasis was designed by a demon master a long time ago, based on something he'd seen on Earth. As much as demons hate humans and our world, they envy our forms and shapes. That's why many of them base their bodies on animals from our planet. They lack our imagination or the skills of mother nature.
We've been here for a week, although it's hard to judge the passage of time. There's one sun and moon above the oasis, like on Earth, but they never move. The sun shines for hours on end, holding it's position in the sky, then abruptly dims to be replaces by the light of a three-quarters-full moon.

I've spent a lot of time with Beranabus while we've been here. He's changed so much over the centuries, made himself hard and uncaring, believing he had to be like a demon in order to fight the Demonata. It helped that he is half-demon. There's a monster within him, always active, struggling to rise to the surface. Beranabus has to fight it constantly to maintain control, but through those battle's he's learned more about demons and their ways than he ever could have otherwise.
One of his greatest fears is that he'll go insane and demon within him will take over. It would be the ultimate irony - the man who spent his life battling to save humans from the Demonata turns into one of them and goes on a massive killing spree.
Beranabus can discuss such fears with me because I already know about them. I absorbed his secrets along with his memories, so he can't hide them from me. I know almost as much about the ancient magician as he does.
"Sometimes I wonder if my life's been worthwhile," he muttered last night when we were apart from the others. "I've gone without pleasure or company for most of my years. If we lose and the Demonata kill us all, there won't have been a point. Maybe I should have settled, married, had children, lived a normal life. It might not have made any difference in the end."
I tried to make him see that millions of people owe their lives to him, that the Demonata would have taken over our world many centuries before this if not for his stubborn resistance. But he's fallen into a dark state of mind. I think partly it's because of my return. I've made him aware of all that he's missed out on. If he'd allowed himself to be more human, he'd have had friends and family, and perhaps been much happier.
I'm sitting beneath the shade of a bony tree, trying to think of a way to ease Beranabus's troubled mind. Someone coughs close by, disturbing me. I open my eyes and find Dervish standing there. "Mind if I sit down?"
I nudge over. When he's sitting, he smiles awkwardly. We haven't said much to each other since he recovered. I think he's embarrassed - we'd had that big conversation prior to the attacks, but never had a chance to wrap it up.
"How are you getting on?" he asks.
"Not too bad."
"It's pretty boring here, huh?"
I shrug. "I'd rather this to the excitement of fighting demons."
He strokes one of his newly grown purple spikes on top of his head. "What do you think of the hair?"
"Some of the warriors in my time styled their hair like that." I tell him.
"Yeah?" He looks proud.
"But they were all a lot younger than you."
He makes a face. "I started going bald early, so I had no choice other than to adapt. But I never like looking like the crown of an egg."
"Baldness suits old men."
"I'm not..." He starts to protest then sighs. "No, you're right, I am old. It happened while I wasn't looking. Old, bald, dodgy heart, ignorant."
"Ignorant?" I echo.
"The way I treated you," he says softly. "I was an ignorant old man old man. If Billy or Grubbs had seen me acting that way, they'd have kicked me hard and told me to stop being an idiot."
"You were upset," I excuse him. "People do strange things when they lose a loved one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

(Ok and yes, but Yylfordt won't be an arrancar in this one, he will be a demon known as the minotaur instead. He takes human form by feeding on the flesh of humans.)

Beranabus still felt as if all of his efforts were for nothing. He might has well had enjoyed his youth while he still had it, but instead, he had lost it to not only the battle with the Demonata, but the battle within him. Each day, he would seem to struggle harder and harder to prevent the demon inside of him from taking over, and now that he's growing older and weaker, so were his defenses against it. The only thing keeping him from being possessed was his cold heart and the brick walls he had put up to block others from it, so that they wouldn't be harmed by it if his heart had softened for them, but even that wasn't enough if he was starting to grow uncaring of whatever happened with age.
Eversince Bec had returned, he was beginning to realize all the opportunities that flew by him during the battles, and during his youth. This realization alone was what made him turn to the shadows and away from feelings of happiness and instead felt nothing more than regret. If only he had that tried to be more open to others. Maybe then his life would've been more bright than dark.

(How was that?)

Later on that night it was closing time but I didn't notice that since I was always so sucked into filing the records that I didn't even pay much attention to time. I was 21 years old and I was working in the museum as a file recorder. My job was to file records on any artifacts that were either stored, displayed, shipped, or recently delivered to this museum. The job was teadious but it was still fun since I got to look at some stuff, and yet because I practically do this until night time, I was wasting away my youth. I didn't have much friends. I only knew people, and those people usually worked in the museum as well. I didn't mind it at all, but some of the people who worked here and actually cared about me actually pitty me for what I am doing to myself. I would always be told to take a break even by my own boss and spend more time out having fun. I was even called a workoholic and was told that what I really needed was a boyfriend, but that was just nonsence to me. I had a boyfriend once and it didn't work out so well, so I wasn't planning on going through another heart break.
Soon enough, the security guard, Morty, spotted me and said to me, "Emily! What are you still doing here? Don't you know it's passed closing time, or are you trying to get some overtime from Darrel?" I jolted at first since I was so distracted by my work, that I didn't even see Morty standing right next to me. I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost midnight and said, "Damn, you're right." I then quickly got up and grabbed my things after putting away the files I had recorded so far, which were more than I was supposed to file for today. Morty was giving me a sympathetic look and asked me, "Girl, when are you going to live your life? You do this every night and it's depressing." I sighed after hearing the same old thing again and said to him, "Oh come on, Morty, you know me. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to get by in life." "Yeah but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun with it. Go to a club, or hang out with a friend or something, please! Before you end up an old woman living with cats." I sighed and said goodnight to him before heading towards the front exit as always, but before I left, I glanced at the display of the Minoan fresco from the other day. It still had an affect on me, I just couldn't explain it yet, so I shrugged it off and left.
Out in town, I walked alone towards my house. I knew that it was dangerious to be out here alone, especially since this was a big city and anything could happen in London, but I always came prepared. In my purse and in my poket, I carried a small can of pepper spray or perfume, which was a good substitue, in case of emergencies. It then began to ran. Just my luck! I sighed but continued on even without an umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

(That was very good. Your catching on fast. How's my part for you?)

"Myrna..." The voice called out again. Sitting a top of a large sky scraper building stood a man with violet eyes and blond flowing hair down his back. His feet had hung over the edge of the building while he looked down at the small ant like city below him. In his hands he held limbs of body parts, one hand had a leg in it while in the other was some intestines. This man was known as the great minotaur, as of right now he had taken his human appearance while out in the open where the other humans were. Seeing his true form could truly shock them to death, literally.
He feasted upon human flesh in order to maintain order, to keep himself alive. The name he chanted was one of his beloved, long lost in the sky, taken from him years ago. He still ate human meat, but never had he ever chosen to eat a heart ever again. That very night of her death, her corpse was thwarted in front of him to feast upon as was her heart in a bowl. He wished for revenge, but now was not the time. All in great time, indeed.
"Myrna..." He chanted the name again. His eyes looked cold, full of nothingness. He showed no emotion, as if his heart grew so cold that he felt nothing anymore. Only words came out that representing feeling, but his emotions completely dispersed. He wished her to return to him, or for him to follow her, but their paths had not crossed, would not cross, yet again...

Dervish left soon after, leaving me alone under the tree once more. I still had many thoughts on my mind, the demons were the greatest threat we ever had, how were we expected to destroy them with so little of us? I felt like hope was lost. I missed my family, my past, but I had to get use to this future I was in. Everyone I ever cared about was now gone, except one person, Beranabus. But he was growing old himself, soon his time would pass as well, leaving me with no one in this world, no one worth fighting for. It may bring me into eternal darkness, next thing I know, I may just join forces with the demons from my hopes being shattered. No time to mope, time to join the others.
Getting up off the ground I walked over to where the others sat around a camp fire that Kernel had made. Earlier he had been practicing casting his magic even while he was blind. A few times earlier I saw him run into a few tree's but I tried not to laugh at him in fear of him hearing me. I sat in between Kernel and Dervish putting my hands out to the fire to keep warm, it was already becoming night fall. This was the time the demons liked to strike in the human world when they least expected them. Being in the demon realm, any hour of the day was dangerous. I caught in on the conversation that everyone was discussing. We were just updating everyone on what happened to each of us before we all met up and were brought here.
Dervish already explained how him, Sharmila and I were last in the hospital due to Dervish having a heart attack. We were attacked by demons while Dervish was unconscious. We fought them off as much as we could, but Sharmila lost her pair of legs and I was injured on my arm. Juni Swan who was an assistant of one of the demon masters Lord Loss attacked us, but she fleed and got away. When Beranabus and the others found us, I had been in the infirmary trying to protect as many of the just born babies as I could before the demons ate them. That's where Dervish left off on the story.
I saw Kernel waving his hands in the air as if he was swapping invisible flies, but he told us that the other day he was simply seeing new lights that he had never seen before and were distracting him. I sighed.
"What's the plan, how do we expect to defeat the demons? We barely have any numbers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 pm

(Not bad ^_^ in my story, he would steal his first victims clothes and try to search for something that belonged to Myrna that was taken to the museum. I'm thinking of it being an amulet of a labyrinth. But he would also be out there taking his revenge on at least the reincarnations of his targets.)

Still on my way home, threw the wind I heard the name from my dreams called out to me again, Myrna, or was it only the wind. I shook my head to try to shake off the thought as I had finally reached my home. Once inside, I had eaten my dinner, fed my cat which I only had to do twice every day,and took a shower to get ready for bed. It was a sad and boring life I lead, but it was the safest one I knew. I would never even worry about my looks, which meant no makeup, no getting my hair done nicely, nothing. I would simply brush my hair and go.
While I was in the shower, I hummed to myself a bit to distract myself as I rinsed my body from the soap I used for washing my body. There was a red line on my chest, but I was born with that mark, so It was no big deal. Not noticing it, blood began to go down the shower drain as it flowed with the currents of the shower water. Suddenly I felt the feeling of fresh meat on my chest. It was wet as if from the hot liquids seeping out of it. Once I looked down, my eyes widened before I could scream at the openning in my chest seeing the empty space where my heart should've been. I couldn't even began to think about the horror of the sight without feeling the tears run down my eyes as I moaned in terror andfrom the pain I thought I had felt as I slide down onto my butt leaning against the shower wall. I was afraid to look, but once I did, there was nothing. It was as if it had never happened, no hole, no blood. Was it all in my head? It must have been stress from work finally getting to me. I was already starting to lose my mind.
Once I was dried off and dressed, I had finally gotten some rest and peace as I crawled into my bed and covered myself up to my shoulders with the sheets. Soon I dreamt of the faceless princess, once again with her face hidden by darkness. She once again motioned me to follow her by turning slowly away from me and walking foward. She always seemed to be leading me somewhere to learn more about her, maybe even learn the truth about who she is and what happened to her. Once she stopped. I looked to see that she had stopped at a mirror. She then turned and faced me again, only this time, she walked backwards INTO the mirror. I was shocked by this and amazed, but then even more shocked to see her face...my face... What could this mean? Maybe this meant that only I could reveal who she was. I still did not understand. Her expressions were emotionless, but a tear ran down her face, but it wasn't just any tear, it was a tear of blood. I then felt something wet run down my eye and touched it. My eyes then widened to see that it was blood. It was as if what ever happened to her, happened to me. Once I looked at her again, I saw the hole in her chest and screamed myself awake panting and sweating again. When will this nightmare end!?
Meanwhile, Myrna was not the only one who had been reincarnated, there was also the reincarnations of King Minos, his queen who agreed to go along with Myrna's execution to be the Minotaurs sacrifice, the priest who had cut out Myrna's heart, the jealous weasel who loved Myrna and yet snitched on her and the minotaur so they wouldn't be together, and who had kept silent about the whole conspiricy. Out in the streets of London as the rain had finally stopped no one else but a common crook who was known on the streets as Tom the Piper. He was known by such a name since he would usually not only steal money from cashiers, but would rat out his own buddies just to get away. Just like he did as Sima, the man who ratted out the Minotaur and Myrna to King Minos, which lead to Myrna's death. Once again, Tom had caught himself in a mess with the authorities, but as usually, he ratted out anyone who had participated in his act of crime but him, so the authorities simply took off. They never bothered him since they knew he was a snitch and would always have valueble information on any suspects. They would even pay him with cash to talk, just as King Minos paid Sima with gold as a reward for his information. Right now, he was counting the cash while the officers took off to arrest his buddies again.

Night was falling once again, it was time to fight the demon that dwelled within him, but Beranabus and the others also had to come up with a plan to ward off all the evil that would leak in this earth tonight. He then thought long and hard trying to come up with something, but it was also difficult to do that concidering that not only was he weak with age, but he would also have to focus on warding off his darkness. "Whatever it is we come up with, we would have to do it quickly while the night has yet to come." Was all he could say. He wished that he could be of at least some help, but he knew that he would have to at least try to ward off both his demon and the demons outside of him if he was going to be of any help, and with his weak old body, he would need all the energy he could get. "What do you think, Dervish? Kernel? Bec?" He asked to see if they had any thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 am

(oh and he doesn't feed on human flesh to keep himself alive, he eats them to keep his human form, if he doesn't eat human meat, then he just stays in his true form.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 am

Something in the air smelled off, smelled...familiar. The minotaur; though disguised as a human, dropped from above the skyscraper, climbing down the walls of the gigantic building. His claw like hands grasped firmly into the glass without breaking it, almost as though sticking to it. He looked as though he was a creepy spider climbing downwards. Once reaching the bottom, no humans were around. The street was completely empty, but that scent still remained in the air, much stronger below on ground level than above near the sky. It was her scent. Myrna, she was here! Impossible. He thought to himself. But was it not to say it was impossible for him to be here as well, even after all these centuries? It was a minuscule possibility, but a possibility none the less. He snarled and landed onto the ground with his firm human feet. He wore no shoes, his clothing ripped but still covering him. The cold air would chill anyone, not him. His breath was hot, was seen in the chilled breeze in front of him with heavy pants. Not from exerting himself, but from hope and excitement.
Running through the calm unsettled night, he followed the scent that would lead him to his beloved, if it even was her after all. He had every fiber in his body telling him he must keep his search. He lost hope so long ago, knowing there was no fighting the pain of knowing she'd never come back. Even if it was just a small chance towards her revival of her coming back to him, he'd snatch that chance.
The scent had been chased down to it's remaining source. It lingered at an apartment home, he stood outside the door, his breath hot and his body tingling. He was a man feared by many, but in her presence he was a scared little child. She made his heart race, his fingers tingle. What should he do, now that he was here? Knock? Barge in? His body tinged, his veins pumped. He felt lively.

(What's the minotaurs name again by the way?)

I thought hard and deep about what to do. No one was sure what to do, and now I was being asked on the matter along with Kernel and Dervish.
"I say we destroy as many lodestones as possible while we still have time." Dervish suggested, while running a hand over his purple spikes again. He liked his new hair too much. Being bald so long without being able to do anything about it, it bothered him deeply. And a wig didn't suit his interest.
"Yes but what about the Shadow?" I chimed in, trying to show Dervish the downside in doing that. It would waist too much time and let the Shadow enter the human world and devour more souls than we'd be saving by destroying lodestones. We barely even knew about the shadow or what it was, I had a pretty good hunch but I wasn't for certain, having no proof. I could only guess it was either a demon master, or it was death taking a physical body of its own. I was on edge, I didn't know how we'd take on these demons. I'd been dead for so long and only been alive for so many years, I had little to no experience fighting demons, even with all the spells I knew.
I shook my head, I needed to talk to Beranabus in private afterward. There was things I absorbed of his memories when he gave me a hug the day I returned. I needed to confirm a few things with him, but if I asked to talk to him alone right now, the others would grow suspicions thinking we're plotting a plan and not letting them in on it. For now, it would have to wait.
I gave a small sigh and sat there, my legs criss crossed and my hands in my lap as we all sat around the fire. I watched the flames of the fire flicker, the embers flying through the air. I then dismissed myself from the group, walking away towards the river just on the other side of the hill. There was a water fall that ran through into a blood river. Normally I'd think it was beautiful, if it was water, blood ached my stomach, seeing enough of it on a daily bases I've grown use to it by now. I sat down just on the edge of the water, watching the ripples and thinking of my past, all my friends and family who were dead. No one was left. I then found myself crying thinking of them. I felt weak, I couldn't cry at a time like this, not when we were at our most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

(His name is Yylfordt but in my story I'm giving him a different name.)

Unable to sleep I got out of bed and headed towards the door to my appartment room. I thought that it would be best to get out of the building for a bit to get some air, and even try to get those awful nightmares out of my head. Once I finally made it to the main entrance of the building, through the windows I saw it was pouring outside. I groaned and wondered when it was ever going to end, but before heading upstairs again, I had this strong feeling inside. It was as if it was begging me to open the door anyways. I wasn't so sure of this feeling, but I obeyed it as I opened the door and gasped to see a stranger outside. He looked like a hobo with his tathered clothes and he also seemed soaking wet from the ran, he didn't even have anything on his feet. I was afraid since this man was a stranger, but I couldn't just leave him outside to catch his death. For all I knew he could've been looking for help. "Oh dear god, let's get you inside before you catch your death." I said to him as I pulled him inside. I closed the door behind him so that the rain wouldn't pour in and said to him, "Um, wait here, I'll go get a blanket for you." I then ran upstairs to find a blanket for him so that he wouldn't freeze up. I even took my cell phone in case he had anyone to call. Once I had gotten everything, I ran back downstairs and gave him the blanket as I said to him, "Here. Wrap this around you, it should warm you up. Do you need to call someone or do you even have anywhere to go?" I was then beginning to wonder if this person really was homeless. If he didn't have a place to stay, then I could probably let him stay for a bit as long as he didn't steal anything, and if that was the case he would have to sleep on the couch since I didn't even have a guest room for anyone. This was going to be complicated.

Later on after their failed attempt to form a plan, Beranabus noticed Bec sitting by the waterfall of blood crying. What a disgusting place this world of their's had become. The water falls were once of water, but now the falls ran red, and were as blood. Even the richest soil of this earth had bled the last blood of their fertillity and were now as dry as the empty womb of an infertile mother. It can no longer bear the fruits of nature, and not even water will help heal it's wounds now. The air is thick in darkness and pollution, it's sickening even for the old man's health. "What a disgusting place we live in." Was all he said to Bec before he sat by her. He knew she was in pain, probably missing her family friends, and everything from her lifetime. Beranabus missed his times as well, how he used to live with the minotaur, who was practically like a father to him. He never knew much about his mother, but the minotaur was all the parental figure he needed. But as much as he missed his past, he had to think about the future, especially one with Bec, even if he wasn't able to admit it to her just yet. "Listen, Bec, I understand your pain, but if we're going to defeat those demons, we mussant dwell on the past and mourn for them. We must fight for the now and for the future as well. I'm not exactly sure on how we're going to do that, but crying won't solve anything." He may have seemed mean about it, but he did have a point. Bec's tears wouldn't be able to make this land fertile and grow the most beautiful trees and flowers. If she wanted a happy life again, she would have to earn it.

(How's this for an improvement?)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm

(I had an idea, what if the minotaur in your story is the same as from beranabus's past? We should make them entwine. Have Bec and them go to the human world, run into Emily/Myrna and then stuff happens xD Lol Well up to you or we can just go along with what we have.)

He stood there, for god knows how long, just waiting, contemplating...What decisions he had, which he'd take into consideration to attempt. The minotaur; though human looking, was about to knock on the door finally coming to a conclusion on what to do, until the door swung open on it's own. He could have swore he saw a ghost when the door moved, revealing the girl behind it. Had he not had so many things rushing through his head, he may have responded quicker to her actions, but she was too urgent in helping him, ushering him into the house, giving him a blanket. His lips spoke no words, couldn't. He found himself gawking to himself quietly in bewilderment at this young girl. Those eyes he remembered, those soft lips, that petite body and fragile frame, the luscious hair, it was all the same. His memory did him justice, it had to be her, either that or the gods themselves had been playing tricks on him to make him suffer, just to wound him up raising his hopes only to be shattered. The man pursed his lips, trembling to break a sentence. What should his first words to her be? If she truly wasn't Myrna, then he couldn't call her this from first encounter. What had he to choose from? There were little to no options in this situation.
Regaining his posture, the man stood firm, shaking off the uneasy feeling that his gut pursued onto him. He had to speak, saying nothing would be rude, but saying something wrong would as equally be considered rude. There was very little of an amount of words that could befall him. "Speak soon" he repeated into his head.
It then struck him, why was she being so kind to him? For what reason had she? True, his clothes were tattered and torn, his body drenched from the rain, his face covered in dirt, this meant no reason to show him kindness, he could have been a killer, even still she let him into his home? Myrna was like that, though. He hated to admit it, but he himself liked that quality about her even if in the past he had argued against it. Had she not been so kind, he would have been forever cold hearted and would have never known love.
"Thank you for your hospitality, miss." The man spoke politely trying to not come off as rude or show her that he was any kind of threat. Normally, he wouldn't show such generosity in his words, but in front of her, he couldn't help himself. "My name is Yylfordt. Who do I owe the name of this kindness to?" The Minotaur asked her, but this time it was more in a monotone voice. He was never good with speaking nicely to people, she was lucky she received these words out of him rather than an intrusion into her house and a full kidnap and interrogation.

(How was that? Wink )

I knew the man well, but not well enough it would seem. I only knew him when he was a boy and scatterbrained. He barely spoke, all he could say for his name was "Bran" or "Run Fast" and he use to always call me flower for some odd reason unknown to me. The man he was today was cold on the outside, he wore a tough shell. I was aware he did this only for protection, growing feelings for others would only get in the way and make things more difficult if one is lost. I think he learned that when I died, he knew he couldn't mourn over me forever, there were demons to kill. He was right, though. She too couldn't mourn over so many losses, crying would not stop the demons, crying would not help anything besides maybe make me feel worse.
My eyes gazed into the vermilion drenched pool of water in front of me. The waterfall came down roughly into the river of blood, it as thick. I could see something living inside the pool in front of me, it was possible, then again, many things are possible in the demons universe compared to the human world.
Wiping my tears from my eyes, I needed to be stronger. Showing such weakness was a disgrace, but on the inside I still had my childish ways, I never had a chance to grow up like him, I was still a scared little girl on the inside. But that scared child would have to vanish soon if I wanted any chances of keeping myself alive to stand up to these berserk monsters. I would need to train myself, strengthen my magic, show that I wasn't useless.
Once my tears were gone and I cried no more, I turned to my old friend and gave a smile showing him I was feeling better. It was a fake smile of course, I only had felt worse just thinking about it, but I couldn't show weakness, not even to him. I knew that now.
"You're right. It wont solve anything. It wont happen again." I assured him letting him know I wouldn't be dead weight or a let down. Even if I was scared I wouldn't reveal it nor act like a coward in a battle, I would show the strength of a true fighter. Things would change; I would change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 pm

(Wow for a beast he can be a gentleman ^_^ That was pretty good, but even he shouldn't be too easy to believe in things. Try having him study her a bit first. oh and I love the idea, we should give it a try.)

When the stranger I had allowed in my appartment room finally spoke, I couldn't help but pause for a moment. That voice...I've heard it somewhere before...Could it be...No, all of that was only a dream. I then shook it off and answered to him, "It's Emily." I then remembered that some of my ex's clothes were still here so I went to my room and pulled out all of them since I never really needed them. I then returned to the living room where I left Yylfordt and handed them to him. "Here, these were from my ex boyfriend, but you need them more. There should be some pajamas in there somewhere." It wasn't a big pile of clothes or anything like that, they were very well folded up. I thought Yylfordt would need them since his clothes were torn up pretty badly. "If you want to get cleaned up, there's a shower in the left corner. Also I'm sorry but the best I can give you is a couch to sleep on." The poor guy, he must have been roughed up by some punks if he's covered in mud and all torn up. Still something about this man was off, his voice was still curious, as if he was the one who calls this Myrna woman in my dreams.

"That's a good girl." Was all Beranabus could say even if he didn't show a small smile about it. He then got up and suddenly felt a strange feeling. It was as if something was wrong in the human world, as if a demon had already gone to it. "There's a demon in the human world. I can feel it's evil presence there. We must vanquish it at once. It might have already devoured someone, whether it'd be their flesh or their very souls." Beranabus wasn't one who would often feel the evil presence of a demon anywhere, but still, this one he was able to detect easily. How could that be? Could it be that he had encountered this demon once a long time ago? He would find out soon enough as he had gotten up and waited for Bec to do the same. Whatever kind of demon this one was, he could feel it's fierce auora and it wasn't at all one he'd like to get up close and personal with, but he still had his job to do.

(How's that?)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 am

(Heh not bad, not bad at all. But he's also the kind of person that has to think logically. Lower class demons he can't waste his time with, he has to go for the big picture, the biggest threats such as demon -masters-, humanity being killed off, etc. Also quick question, is this rp going to end up like our other ones...? O___o;; )

Yylfordt was appreciative of her hospitality but almost snapped his mind when she began to say ex boyfriend. If this truly was Myrna, he would have been mad that he hadn't killed the fool that tried to take her from him in his absence of her life at that time. He couldn't jump to conclusions, he had little to no proof it was her, he hoped by staying overnight as she allowed him to, he'd learn more about her and possibly even get her back, if it was her of course.
When handed the articles of folded clothing, his hands clenched around them tightly almost in a furious manor, but his face remained the same and showed no emotion for Emily to catch onto, noting that he was angry that she'd offer him such foul things from a pest like him. Yylfordt had never met the man, but that didn't mean he couldn't hate him, and he did. The mans clothing still slightly lingered on it, but it had been washed so the smell of detergent overpowered it, thankfully enough. Even had he not wanted to accept the clothing, he knew he needed to for reasons of his own attire was crumbling apart. Any more rips in his clothes and he'd be found nude on the streets, not such a fitting thing to do at all.
Yylordft said nothing just nodding his head and walked towards the bathroom where inside the shower was located. He'd wash up first, then he'd get to know more about this Emily girl. He didn't want to be here wasting time, he wanted to get down to the bottom of this investigation but he was not for certain if he could even win her if it was her in the end. He would take his chances, though. "I will be out soon, then." He cooed and began to walk away, finding himself in the bathroom, door locked, shower water running while his tattered clothes lay on the floor beneath his feet, while he shuffled into the shower, embracing the hot water. It had been awhile since he received such a nice cleansing, in this foul world no one was so kind, he had no money to have somewhere to stay, he simply would travel around. His baths consisted of the rain, and even then he'd occasionally find himself sick from it. So feeling this warm hot water run down. his toned body and tense muscles was truly relaxing.

I found it strangely odd. Beranabus usually never felt such a desire towards something like a simple demon in the human world. If it was more than one,;strong ones, attacking humans by the dozen then maybe he would act, but from what I learned by absorbing his memories he wouldn't react to something like this. But I too, felt the presence in the human world. It felt unnerving and I didn't like it. It made my stomach churn. I wondered what was so special about this demon, even if it made us both nervous, all demons do, what made this one so special? I couldn't figure it out, but Beranabus seemed determined to find the source of it. That look in his eye was of deep worry, as if he had a hunch but hoped it wasn't true.
Shuffling to my feet, my tears were gone now and there wasn't any reason for me to cry anymore. Besides, I said I'd toughen myself up and show no sign of weakness. I didn't like doing that, but it seemed to work for the others, I was the only one who didn't, so I had to whether I liked it or not. Speaking of the others...
"What should I tell Dervish and Kernel? Should I have them come with us?" I was curious to know what was on his mind. If he thought that maybe he was not strong enough to take on this demon he may need the others to back him up. I knew he was strong, I didn't need to see it with my own eyes to be proved that, but that didn't help the fact that death is always possible regardless of such a situation.
I often times felt like a loner. Kernel was off by himself a lot, always working on panels to open windows into new worlds, and Beranabus worked with him while they fought demons all the time. Back at the mansion in the human world, Dervish treated me poorly. He looked only through me, just because I had his dead nephews body. He kept seeing his dead nephew when he looked at me, not the real me. Until earlier tonight he had apologized for such disrespect. I accepted his apology.
Never the less, that didn't change the fact that I felt more of an outcast the entire time. Being with all 3 of the men traveling, I got little to no attention, not that I was selfish and wished for it, but felt like I had been ditched. It was a harsh life I lived now in this new century...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:28 pm

(Not yet. Yylfordt is a complete stranger to me. He has to find out who I am first and I have to learn about it and who he is as well, even if I can get a little in denial about it. and ok.)

Seeing that Yylfordt had made himself at home and was cleanning up now, I figured everything would be fine and headed back to bed. I closed the door to my room as I crawled into my bed and brought the sheets over to cover myself with. I was awfully tired but I didn't want to end up having those horrible nightmares again. Still, I couldn't help but fall asleep from being up so late. I also had to go to work tomorrow so I didn't have much of a choice anyways.
Once again in my sleep, I saw the girl, once again her face hidden away from my sight. As usual I followed her anywhere she went, as if I was her own shadow. I noticed that this time she wore torn up clothing, her right leg had a small mole looking dot on the back of it where the knee would bend. It was just like mine. What on earth was going on? It was as if she was my own reflection. Was I going insane? I had to be because of these mad dreams. Maybe the stress from work was finally getting to me. If this keeps up my hair would be turning grey soon enough. The girl and I then stopped and suddenly I was grabbed from behind by someone who seemed to have been a guard. I writhed and struggled and even screamed for help but no one seemed to budge. I was taken to an area that looked like a stone alter that I was soon pinned down onto. The girl watched from the distance, but now her skin was pale and her chest once again had the hole in it. All she could do was watch but in my head I once again heard the chants calling out for this Myrna. I then noticed the girl look up as if listenning to the chants, and once again she had my face, only paler than mine. blood ran down her eyes like tears again as she then turned to me and watched as the priest holding the dagger held it in the air. I screamed as loud as I could watching him strike down my chest with it.
Before it had pierced my heart, I woke up breathing in deeply as if I was easing a horrible pain in my chest. I wanted to run to the bathroom to but then remembered Yylfordt could still be there. I couldn't hold in the pain any longer as I ended up puking on the floor by the bed. What scared me though was that this wasn't puke that came out of me, but blood. Now I knew there was something wrong with me. My chest was still in a lot of pain as I ran to the phone and called 911 the best I could. "911 what's your emergency?" Said the woman on the other end of the phone. "Please...I need help...I'm throwing up blood and I don't know what to do..." I knew that for something like this I needed a doctor. The lady sounded a bit panicked as she asked for my home address but by then I was unable to answer her as I fell to the ground and coughed up more blood. I was weak, and in pain and I knew I needed help as soon as possible.

"Leave them out of this. I want to take on this demon myself, but if you want to tag along that's fine with me." Beranabus said to Bec with a bit of a cocky attitude but at the same time with a hint of annoyance from the thought of Dervish and Kernel tagging along for this sort of demon. They would only get in the way and cause more trouble in this case. The reason Beranabus sounded so determine about this demon was because deep down, he felt as if he knew this demon personally, as if almost all of his life. It couldn't be the one he was thinking of, the one who was like a father to him but was taken away from him by some cocky bastard of a prince. Still, even if it wasn't, he wasn't going to pour this information nor his life story onto Bec at all. This was one of those personal pasts that Beranabus would like to keep to himself, and he would get a bit hissy if one would try to pry through them, no matter who it would be and especially for his childhood life. He then motioned for Bec to follow him back at the camp to pick up some tools and other things of importance before heading to the human world, that included food and weapons in case they ran into any trouble so soon. He was hoping to go alone in this but because he had gotten a little senial for the moment and said we instead of I, he figured he might have to bring Bec along as well. It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy her company, but he didn't want her to get involved in any of the trouble he might run into, if it was his old demon father figure.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am

(I know, I was just wondering if no or yes whether it would end up that way since most of ours do...I think if that happens on my part it will be slightly awkward.)

While contemplating in the shower, the water poured over his head drooping his hair down in front of his eyes as he was breathing heavily from the heat but was not complaining. He then heard a loud thud from upstairs as if something hit the ground. He assumed maybe she fell? Unless something else was going on. He wasn't for certain but it was passed his time in the shower, for the water was beginning to grow cold. Turning the nozzle, he stepped out and dried himself quickly, forcing himself to get into the clothes given to him without complaint and made his way upstairs to check it out. The door to Emily's bedroom was shut leaving him at a bypass. He heard vomiting noises from the other side and assumed something was wrong, but he didn't want to intrude. Until then next thing, he heard talking. She was on the phone with someone begging for help. It was then that her talking stopped and she gave no reply to the person. Feeling the need to investigate even if intruding, he barged into the bedroom only to find the girl on the floor in a pool of blood. Where it came from, he checked and it looked like there were blood splatters on her lips making them a ruby shade.
"MYRNA!" He yelled but then cursed himself inside of his head for saying that out loud. Curse him! He didn't mean to say it but the words slipped from his mouth without intending to. He meant to yell Emily but he was so use to her face and how the resemblance struck as his late lover, that it just sort of came out on it's own. "I-I mean, Emily, are you alright?!" He asked hurrying to her side. He got down on his knee's and helped lift her up from the bloody pool on her floor that she coughed up, laying her on the bed to sit up right. He left for a brief moment only to grab her garbage can in the corner of the room and put it in front of her to hold onto and spit into if she needed.
With the phone still on the ground, a lady on the other end kept saying "Hello? Hello miss are you still there?", as Yylfordt picked it up and answered it. "I'm sorry for intervening. Help is already here, sorry for taking your time." he then hung up the phone before the woman could say anything back. Yylfordt moved away from the floor and up onto the bed where he sat next to her, thinking in his head he was glad he came so quickly otherwise it could have been far worse had he been any later. "Tell me what happened." He said almost in a demanding voice, needing to know what was going on while he was preoccupied downstairs.

He was acting so unusual. I didn't want to come out and tell him that he was growing much too anxious over something that could be trivial but I didn't want to upset the old magician. The last thing I wanted was him mad at me. I even thought it a bit off when he told me not to bring along the others, but yet didn't mind me tagging along? Strange. What ever had been troubling him, it was doing it terribly, the look on his face looked that of worry and almost terror, like he'd seen a ghost.
We went back to camp, but I didn't tell the others of where we we're going, just that Beranabus found a clue to something big and we would be back soon. If his hunches were right after all, then Dervish and Kernel would have a right to know what was going on. They didn't question Beranabus or me but let us go, Kernel even opened a window for us into the human world.
"We'll be back soon." I told them letting them know I'd be certain we'd return. I wouldn't let either of us die, even if this threat was huge that Beranabus had a bad feeling about. If worse came to worse we could always call back up, even though I hoped to take on this case myself and prove I'm not entirely helpless. Dervish came up to me before I stepped through the window and smiled showing concern.
"Don't let him bring you down. We've dealt with him for years, I don't know if he's better or worse than your time spent with him, but watch out for him. He can be morbid sometimes. Don't let him bring you down, he's just trying to do his job. And be careful." he said. I knew he was Grubbs's uncle and he was like a father figure, but he was treating me like a daughter now, and that gave me a good feeling. Back in my time Goth was the great warrior of our wrath, and he was the closest to a father figure I had. Now, I had little to no one left. The only one alive who was from my time still here was Beranabus, and I feared from his age, soon even he too would be gone.
Kernel didn't have much to say, he was more concerned about his gouged out eyes rather than our departure.
"See ya." was all the response he gave to us as I waved and followed after Beranabus through the window, entering into the human world.
When we appeared in the human world and the window closed up behind us, it looked different than other parts of the human world I had seen of modern day. Large sky scrapers and buildings all around us, the streets were drenched in ran as it down poured on the both of us, leaving my hair a complete wet mess. Mobile vehicles drove by on the streets, I learned that these were called Cars and not to walk in front of them or you could be killed. I looked to my childhood friend and would let him lead us.
"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 pm

(I agree...)

I had never felt so weak and so much in pain. I thought that I was really going to die, but suddenly I felt as if I was being lifted off of the floor and the pool of blood that I made then sat down back onto my own bed. When I looked to see who had found me like this, I saw that it was Yylfordt as he gave me my trash can to puke in. I was puking blood so how could this help? It would only keep the floor from getting more stained than it already was. Still, I was glad that he came to my rescue as soon as he did.
I then thought for a moment and realized what had happened, when he found me like this, I heard him yell that same name that had been haunting my nightmares for a long time, Myrna. It was his voice after all...hearing that he meant to say my name, this only made me more suspicious. He called me by that name at first, then said that he meant to say my name...This was all so strange, but now I was a bit uneasy about this guy, even though he saved me. What was even more odd was that when he picked me up, the pain had stopped. Another thing was that instead of telling the lady on the phone that I needed an ambulence, he told her everything was fun and hung up on her. What was he up to..?
As soon as he asked almost as if demanding to know what had happened, my responce to his question was, "I honestly don't know...One minute I was sleeping, then the next I woke up with an incredible pain in my chest...And then I couldn't stop puking or coughing up blood....as if I was bleeding internally...but now it's stopped..." I paused for a moment to place my hand on my chest while using my free hand to set the trash can back on the floor. There was more to this, but if I told this guy, he would probably think that this was more of a mental thing than a serious illness or injury. "Who's Myrna?" I finally asked since I could no longer hold the curiosity I had about the fact he called me by that name, the name that echoed in my dreams.

Leading the way, Beranabus followed any leads he could with Bec tagging along, but even if she tagged along, for the time he acted as if she wasn't there at all. He had so much on his mind. If his theory of who or what this demon was that attacked these very streets of London, then what would he do? What could he do? Would he be able to once again lose the closest thing to a father figure that he ever had, or would he be as weak as he was that horrible day Theseus had come and be unable to do anything about the outcomes of what could happen, endangering Bec's life, or the lives of many more. He remembered how cruel this demon was to his pray, even to his own mother before consuming her. It fed on the fears of it's prey before devouring what was left of it.
Across the street, he waited for there to be no cars passing by and motioned for Bec to stay close to him as he headed towards the yellow taped alley near a skyscraper where some bones of which blood was being washed off of by the rain. "It seems as though someone had already fallen pray to the demon we are after." He commented before picking up a femur to examine the condition of it, "Yes...Just as I thought, this demon picks off from the very bones, wasting none of the rest of the prey whatsoever. And the teeth marks aren't carnivorous, but of an herbivore." He said noticing that the teeth marks weren't sharp like daggers, but were that of more of a grinding for of teeth. He then threw the femur back with the rest of the bones, but then noticed a fresh heart on the ground. "Also what I had thought...it refuses to eat the heart...." With this knowledge plus that of what he picked up from the rest of his observance, he soon came to learn that the demon they were after was truly him after all, the minotaur. Still he wasn't going to tell Bec of what he knew of this demon.
Soon he also noticed that the footprints had changed from hooves to bare human feet. This was completely new to him. He had known this monster almost his entire childhood and yet he had never learned that it could take the form of a human being. This could be how he now draws his prey towards him, and also how he could walk amoung the humans to hide from his enemies as a form of a disguise. This was really bad...If this was how it hunted, then the victims wouldn't even know what would hit them until it was too late. "Bec, are you paying attention?" He asked a bit scornfully as any grouchy old man would as he tried to get her to notice the evidence and see if she could draw the same conclusion as he did and learn of the possibilities of how dangerous this demon could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

(Also a tip, instead of saying yes, or yeah Beranabus says "Aye" a lot. xD Cause in his time they just spoke like that lol)

"Oh that, its not important." He shook off her words when she asked who Myrna was. Obviously she wasn't her or she wouldn't have asked about her. She seemed just like her though, too much like her. Even when he came in the room she stopped spitting up blood and he had that ability on Myrna. He knew it was a bad idea to come, he knew it deep down. This shouldn't have happened, he should have just ignored the feeling he had deep down. "I've already been too much of an intrusion, I should go." He spoke and then moved himself off the bed, walking towards the door. He was so insolent, for not even considering the possibilities only to assume it was her. Until he stopped midway at the door, a powerful feeling surged into his body from outside. His head had been lowered but then rose after feeling the presence. He turned around, looked at Emily, then walked to her bedroom window looking out of it down at the streets. What was this feeling? It felt so familiar, just like in is younger days before he had been viciously killed but unknown to others, still alive. When he looked out into the streets his mouth nearly dropped seeing who it was, it couldn't be! Could it? Was the boy still alive even after all these years, just simply grown up? "Is it really, that kid...? Impossible. He should be long since dead..." He gawked at the thought and saw that he was with a young girl, walking in this direction. What was he to do?

"Yes."
I retorted in response. I had been looking around trying to find what he was looking for, making sure we weren't being followed or any demons would appear out of no where. I then felt eyes peering over me while Beranabus was looking at the bones scattered on the ground. I searched for where the prying eyes came from and found them up in a window a few stories high in an apartment building. It looked like a normal man with violet eyes and flowing blond hair, but when his eyes starred down at me and Bran, it felt monstrous. It was an unnerving feeling that made my spine tingle. His eyes flickered into a change of color for a brief moment, the eyes of a minotaur. The same malice in them as one of the demon world. It was a demon, disguised as a human being. I knew there were more people up there with him, I saw a woman behind him, was she his next attack? I couldn't let him, Beranabus wasn't even paying attention, there was no time to tell him. I began to run to the entrance of the apartment buildings as fast as my short legs could carry me. I knew I had to stop him from killing her, something had to be done, and this must have been the demon Beranabus was talking about all along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

(ok ^_^ also another tip, when he's the minotaur, Yylfordt's eyes are golden colored.)

I felt that it was something Yylfordt didn't want to talk about because it was probably too personal to ask or something, so I didn't ask again. Still, that was the same name that echoed in my mind and even in my sleep. I had to know for certain why I kept hearing his voice chant that name in my mind. When I noticed that he was going to leave, I wanted to say something but then he turned around and looked out my window as if he felt the presence of something. I began to grow curious but first I was going to clean the blood off of my face and anywhere else on my body. So I got up and headed towards the bathroom as I grabbed a towel, dabbed it in water, and cleaned the blood off of my face and on my arms and legs from that blood pool I made in my room. I even took a change of clothes with me so that I wouldn't be drenched in my own blood all day. I changed into a pair of shorts that exposed the small mole behind my leg which was my birthmark, and also unkown to me was Myrna's, and a tank top.
Once I was cleaned off, I headed back to my bedroom window where Yylfordt was looking out of and heard him say outloud that he thought that some kid should've been long dead by now. Now I was concerned and wondered if he was one of those creeps who killed kids. I grabbed a pair of scissors and hid them behind my back in case I needed to defend myself as I too peaked out of the window, I saw the old man and the girl heading this way. He did say he so he must have been talking about the old man, but that's impossible! The old man looked way older than Yylfordt, how could he even call him a kid. Something wasn't right here. I then backed up a bit so he wouldn't see the scissors behind my back as I asked him, "What's going on here?"

Hearing pattering in the rain from the very puddles it had created, Beranabus turned to see Bec taking off even though he couldn't call it talking off since she was so small. Still, the fact that she was heading towards the house meant that she must have seen the minotaur. "Bec, get back here!" He called out to her not wanting her to get hurt by the very monster he once saw as his father. He then saw the man looking down at Bec from the bedroom window. It was him alright, he could feel it in his auora. He had to stop Bec from getting killed by the minotaur as he ran after her.
Both their covers were blown but he wasn't going to blame that on anyone since for now he had to stop Bec before it was too late, he too noticed the woman in the room, but right now Bec was more important. Once he had caught up to her despite her age, he scornfully said to her, "You fool! You can't take him on on your own! You'll end just like the rest of his prey!" When he said this to her, he was giving away the fact that he may have known this demon personally. He was being careless about hiding his secrets from her but only to be careful for her safety. He knew how brutal, sadistic, and merciless the minotaur could be to his prey. He didn't want Bec to suffer the same exact fate the rest of the minotaur victims did. He remembered how at one point, the demon ate someone alive, and the only way the victim could die was from a slow painful death from trauma and massive amount of blood loss. He didn't want Bec to suffer like that at all.
Beranabus had known the minotaur eversince he was trapped with him in a labyrinth, so he never knew of the fact he could become human if he wanted to by eating the flesh of humans. He also never knew much of his past long before he was trapped in the labyrinth and never knew anything about a Minoan princess named Myrna either. So he wasn't aware of the fact that Yylfordt might not only be out to reak havoc on man, but also to find his lost princess.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

(Alright cause I was about to say his eyes changed into yellow slits but i wasn't sure his eye color as a minotaur so I didn't bother specifying.)

Yylfordt's eyes peered out the window still glancing down at the two people on the street. The old man hadn't seen him from the tall building, until the girl felt eyes prying over her and glanced up at him. His muscles tensed up at her stare but in that moment his eyes flickered into a yellow color, the same color as when he was himself in his minotaur form. This child received his stare straight back at her then began to dart to the entrance of the building. "Shit!" he cursed in his head knowing his cover was blown. Surely enough this girl would try to stop him or rather turn him in, that only meant more killing in order to prevent the exploited information on him being a minotaur. He heard Emily shuffling around behind him and going into the bathroom until she stepped up behind him asking what it was that he saw.
"It's nothing. We need to leave immediately. Neither of us are safe here." He answered her then turned to face her, only she was now changed in different clothing and as she walked away towards her dresser he saw the mark on the back of her leg. Was his eyes playing tricks on him? Or was she lying about being Myrna to him the entire time? How could she not know who she was? It angered him, and having that boy come back was just more of a load on his shoulders that he didn't want to deal with. He then knew he had to come clean. "You, you are Myrna. You're lying to me, aren't you..." he growled lowly almost angry she would try tricking him into thinking she wasn't who she truly was.

I heard Beranabus yell at me as I was running, until he caught up to me and began to scowl. I knew I had made a foolish action but I couldn't let the demon get away only to wreak more havoc on civilians! Being scolded by him made me feel like a fool for being so headstrong but I couldn't let him kill anymore than he already has. "What do you know about him? What aren't you telling me Bran?" I asked him finally knowing he needed to give me a straight answer. He kept thinking he needed to hunt down this demon but we couldn't take him head on, he must have known how this demon works, he must have had a connection to him that he hasn't told me yet. Did the two of them have a quarrel? A feud? I needed to know and soon, before I did something even more reckless and continued perusing this demon even if it meant a pointless fight ending with my death. "Who is he? Why can the demon disguise itself as a human??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm

(It's ok, I like how you made him mad at me thinking I was lying to him about not being Myrna.)

When he told me that we weren't safe here and needed to leave immediately, I knew that something was up. What kind of trouble was this guy in? Was he involved in some sort of gang or knew something he shouldn't have? What on earth was going on. When he noticed the birthmark on the back of my right leg, suddenly I got a bad feeling as I noticed how he then looked almost angry at it. I got even more nervous and slowly backed away in fear of getting hurt by this guy or worse.
But when he growled at me for lying to him about not being Myrna, that was when it all got even worse. It turned out that this guy was the voice in my dreams, and that he think's I'm this Myrna girl who's name I kept hearing in my head. No way...this was all too scary to be real. "No...it can't be real...it's not real! None of it was real! It was all just a bad dream!" I continued to back away now trembling in fear. What on earth was going on, what did all of this mean? All I knew was that if this was all real, then whatever happened to me in my dreams could happen for real.

After hearing her requests, Beranabus knew that Bec was starting to catch on. This was bad. He didn't want to get Bec involved in all of this, in all of his troubles. He then sighed and said to her, "You should return to the others. I should be the one to deal with this all on my own. Only I know how to do that anyways..." With him, he had brought an ancient dagger that hadn't rusted in ages because it was stained with the blood of royalty. Beranabus didn't understand much about the blade but knew that it was the only weapon that could be used to defeat the Minotaur. Legend had it that it was used to cut out the heart of one of King Minos's own daughter to be used as a sacrifice to the Minotaur. What he didn't know was that that legend was true, and it was Myrna's heart that was cut out by the very same blade he had brought with him. It would be the only reason why it would work on him, but that reason Beranabus was still unaware of. Suddenly he felt the auora become more fierce. "Feels like he's quite angered by something...or by someone. Bec, there's a chance that he might have seen us, stay behind me and try not to get in any trouble" He warned her as he headed towards the door to the appartment and busted it open.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am

A tingling feeling running down his spine; everlong. The change, grotesque skin broke to the surface.

Shit. He had not eaten any humans as of recently, and his true self was beginning to surface. Of all the times to do it, now was the worst time. He couldn't talk his way out of it nor change subject, she'd see his horrific face and morphed body. No longer would he contain such a figure of a human, but his ugly self. Of all the times to happen, now was the worst, and there was no stopping it from happening unless he ate human to maintain such a form. He needed to find someone to feed off of, and fast at that. Emily couldn't see him like this, not yet at least. The horror on her face would be nostalgic. Such a sublime beauty as he could not dare feast her eyes upon such a malicious beast as him. He needed more time.

Art is war.

Yylfordt groaned from anger surging within his core, what was he to do but be exposed? Dare he try to eat this girl in front of him that was believed to be Myrna? No, he wouldn't, couldn't. Even if she wasn't truly his long lost love, there was no changing his ideals, she was not on the menu. He must find someone else, while at the same time not allowing her to see him doing it. Wasn't the young girl from below the apartment buildings heading this way? Possibly she would make an appetizing snack. She looked small and fragile, only just a few bites into her skin and he could maintain her form, not even enough to fully devour her, she would be quick unlike other humans taking longer to eat.
He then turned to Emily while his eyes changed to yellow, his horns beginning to protrude from the sides of his head only very slowly. Maybe if he left quick enough she would not notice. She had began yelling now and even started to back away. She spoke of dreams, but what dreams had she been talking about?
"What dreams are you talking about? What nonsense are you blabbering on about?"

(How was that? I was feeling slightly poetic in the beginning if you couldn't tell >:3 Hehe)

I looked up at Beranabus, he couldn't make up his mind. First he suggested I should return to the others but then said to follow him and keep out of trouble. He was having trouble thinking straight, his mind was boggled. I was aware now that this was no normal threat, this was a grudge. He held something for or against the creature that had descended up in the apartment room. I knew the man had already seen us, even if Beranabus was worried it may have or may not have. It saw me, we had direct eye contact, an uneasy feeling I received when looking up at him, as if so much pain dwell in him. He was hurt, I could clearly see that in his eyes.
"I...don't think you should fight it. He looked like something was wrong. Being here must have set him off, there was a woman behind him in the window, angering him could put her in danger. That being said should we still carry on?" I asked. I didn't follow him when he began to head into the building but stood there outside the door, wary of what thing could do if we carried on.

Bodies burning, desolate and full of yearning. Dying of anticipation, choking from intoxication.

Something was wrong, very wrong. I could feel something off, as if he wasn't there. He was there, but not the person I saw, more like a demonic presence now masking it. What was going on? What was this unnerving feeling?
I couldn't take it, the pounding that throbbed into my head, I heard yelling in the back of my head, a woman's scream, as if her heart was being ripped out, another of a monsters roar from pain, it screaming bloody murder with it's distorted cries. I then broke to my knee's grabbing hold of the sides of my head, eyes wide open. The voices wouldn't stop, it kept flowing, was this monster messing with my head? I couldn't tell, but something, someone, was trying to tell me that danger lurked just beyond my reach.
"Myrna...Myrna, that name wont stop being repeated in my head!" I yelled and then shut my eyes tight from the annoyance of hearing it over and over. Then it changed to another name being called. "The Minotaur, he refuses to eat hearts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm

(Holy F**k! This is the best reply to an rp that I've ever read O.O I love it! The part with Art is war did confuse me a little though.)

My eyes soon widened in terror as I had witnessed what was happening to Yylfordt. Who was he really? WHAT was he really? His eyes changed color and there were horns sprouting out from each side of his head. I was so terrified by all of this that I remained still, left with the only option of shivering in fear of either being killed or worse, eaten alive if he was such a monster.
Soon my head began to throb and I place my hand on my forehead with the other hand keeping me in balance as I leaned againt the wall sitting on the floor. Suddenly visions appeared before me. They were more like flashbacks only they weren't my memories, but the memories of the girl from my dreams. She had my face as well, but how could that be possible. Are these only halucinations that I'm suffering from? No, they seem too real for that. I then watched as she had her heart cut out by the same priest who tried to cut mine out from the dreams. She coughed up so much blood, that in fact, she had not died from having her heart torn out more as she had died from drowning in her own blood. That would explain why I puked up so much blood. It wasn't my blood, but the blood that she had drowned in. Soon more visions had come only this time, she wasn't alone. Wait, is that Yylfordt!? How can that even be possible!? What the hell is going on here!? Ugh my head hurts so much, I was starting to become weak from it. Then the flashback of the girl's death repeated itself a million times like a broken record. It was so unbareble that even my chest was starting to hurt from watching her heart being cut out, unknown to me, blood even seeped out of the mark on my chest that was a straight line down and was actually a scar the girl would've had on her body if she had survived the cut. I then cried out in pain as I finally felt the blow myself and fainted from how traumatic the pain was. The blood coming from the mark on my chest was only a surface wound but it has still bleed through my olive tank top quite a bit.

Seeing that she was having visions of the Minotaur, Beranabus was a amazed yet slightly confused. Who was thi Myrna she spoke of? However, now was not the right time and place to be able to only wonder as he noticed that Yylfordt was starting to turn back into his true form. This was not good at all. "If you want to live, stay close. I think he feeds on human flesh in order to become human." Now that he thought about what Bec had told him before her visions, he remembered how she mentioned there was a women with him, and how she could be in danger if Yylfordt was angered. This was not good at all. "If we're not going to fight the demon, then we should at least rescue the girl. That way our trip here won't be in vain." He said to her as if to say that he had come to fight and if they weren't even going to do that, then this would have only been a waist of precious time that could have been spent on plans that could've been made for taking out the bigger demons. "Aye?" He asked her seeing whether or not she would agree to this.
Usually he wouldn't give two cents about whatever happened to other humans, but he knew this demon all too well. Taking his prey from him would definitely get his attention towards them and be able to lure him towards their trap. Still, who was this Myrna. If Bec was having any visions about the Minotaur, then it had to have related to him. Still, how could this Myrna have been related to him? She seemed too important to have been one of his prey if she was even mentioned in Bec's vision. Either way, he'd find out soon enough as he busted down the door with his weapon.

(How was that and by the way, what would his weapon be? I sort of forgot...)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 am

(Thanks, I don't think it's that great though. Art is war just means that, basically bloodshed and murder can be diginifyed as beauty in some peoples eyes. Everyone has opinions on art, a style, and thus creates conflict meaning war. Kind of make sense? Meaning, the style, his minotaur form is an art, people seeing it would create conflict in which would create a huge massive war on trying to destroy him. And he doesn't use any weapons, he's a magician, he uses spells. And not like harry potter with a stupid wand xD)

His horns had already protruded from his head, there was no hiding them. She had seen it happen with her own eyes and was beginning to look down upon him as a monster. He knew that look, the same look all the others gave him. It was of horror, of how hideous and gruesome he was. He hated that look, but loved it too. He liked to put fear into his victims, to frighten them. He wanted them to shake in fear, but he didn't want her to, and that's what angered him.
Until she collapsed, and blood soaked her blouse while she lay against the wall on the floor and passed out from shock. Not from seeing him, but from the wounded scar opening up. If his hunches were correct, she bled from the heart, and with her shirt on he couldn't tell where.
Quickly rushing over to her fainted body, he pulled down one of the straps of her tank top just enough to where her heart is located, and just above her bra he saw the scar along her heart where it fiercely bled. He cursed knowing this was bad, but also knew now, there was no denying it, this was her. This was enough proof for him to determine it was her. But now what to do? What could he do to reduce the blood lose?

My head still hurt and I kept getting these weird visions, but I knew I had to keep going and not let them distract me. Any more time put to waste and something bad could happen. I ignored the voices, standing up and releasing my grip on my head to follow Beranabus inside the apartment building. By the looks of it, it was about the second floor since they didn't have that many floors to begin with compared to apartments. I wanted to run on ahead but I knew I best stay behind him just in case. I knew how he was protective of me and I didn't want to worry him by putting my life in danger by going on ahead.
Upon reaching the second floor, I guessed which room it was since I wasn't for certain the number. We could only hope we were right. This must have been the door. I let Beranabus be the one to open it since it would look awkward if it was the wrong room and we barged into someone's privacy.
"Is what I saw in my vision in this room? Is it that man?" I had precise memory, and since coming back into the world anyone I made contact with by touching I absorbed memories, and I had absorbed even some of Beranabus's as a child, his life with the minotaur. Was it the same one from my vision is what I began to wonder, is that why he was so worked up over it? Because it was an old friend?
"Bran..." I tugged on his sleeve to stop him before he went into the room and looked him in the eyes. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

(Lol ok then, and I guess that makes sense.)

I was unconscious but the relief to this was that I wasn't bleeding to death. The blood was only part of my vision, so once I was unconscious, the blood disappeared as if nothing had ever happened. If it was real, I would've already have been dead by now because of earlier when I puked up so much blood, which was also part of my vision. I would've been dead then anyways.
While unconscious, I was back in the palace with the girl again. Her lips didn't move at all but then I heard a soft voice in my head talking to me. It was a peaceful, calm, yet sad voice, though as if this girl was in pain. "Do you not recognize me at all?" She asked me with a sad look in her eyes, my eyes. Once again she had my face, but when I looked, it was my own reflection, but that can't be, it can never be. I then looked at my self and realized I was dressed the same way as the girl was. I wore a long-sleeved silk coat that was tucked in my long skirt that reached my feet. I was wearing the traditional Minoan clothing, which did not provide a top to cover my chest with, so I was a bit embarrassed. Still, the fact that I was now dressed like the girl gave me more clues about her. This attire would be one for royalty. Gasp! Could it be the princess who's face was scratched off of the fresca? "Who are you and why are you haunting my dreams?!" I demanded to know. The girl only shed a tear, which this time was normal and not blood, as she answered me, "I am Myrna, but you know me only as Emily." I gasped once more. That's impossible, she can't be me...but then again...it would explain why Yylfordt kept calling me Myrna when he was angry. He must have thought that I was her and got mad thinking I was lying to him, but how was I supposed to know that. I'm not even sure if this was all real or not.
Her hand then reached out from the mirror as she touched my forehead and suddenly visions ran through my head of her past...and how she became me...It turns out that she and Yylfordt were lovers until her father had put a stop to it by having her heart cut out and sacrificed to Yylfordt along with her corpse. He then scratched her face off of the fresca because he had guilt in his heart and couldn't bear to look upon her face any longer without hearing her screams. "FATHER! I BEG OF YOU! WHY ARE YOU FORSAKING ME! FATHER!!!!" Those very words haunted him till his death every time someone even mentions her name. That was why he wanted history to forsake her as well, so that he could forget. She was one of his most cherrished daughters, but he had lost her to the Minotaur, which was why even after death, he kept Yylfordt locked away in that labyrinth, but fed him sacrifices so that he could live to suffer. I then learned that Myrna's spirit had been wandering the labyrinth without the Minotaur being aware of it until the excavation. Once her soul was released, it dwelled inside the body of a woman in Spain and made her with child even though it was impossible for her to have a child with only one ovary. It was my mother...so that meant that Myrna made me exist and moved into my unborn body and became me...So it was all true...I was Myrna...

Beranabus simply nodded to Bec's questions and request. He knew to be careful especially with his old age, since because of it he wasn't the same young man he once was. He knew this was the room since he could feel the fierce prescence of the Minotaur in it. "He's in his true form." He whispered to Bec quietly. "I smell blood...this can't be good. Stay behind me." He then used his magic to open the door with his hands as it flew across the room missing Yylfordt by a few inches as it hit the wall. Entering the room, he saw Yylfordt in his true form. It was him alright. He'd recognized those horns anywhere.
Seeing the girl he was holding with blood on her shirt, he knew that something had happened here. "I see you haven't changed at all. Back when I was naive, I would've actually laughed at this but now I see how sick, sadistic and twisted you and your methods really were and still are. You're not going to get away with this, you know." He said to the monster after finally making up his mind on what to do to him as he held his hands out getting ready to create a ball of energy to hit him with. Sure once he was like a father to him, but if he was going to hurt Bec as well, then he wasn't going to let him live. He knew how the Minotaur craved fear as well and if Bec was showing any sign of fear, she'd be in danger. "Bec, don't show any sign of fear. He craves that most out of his victims, Aye?" He whispered to her as a warning so that she wouldn't end up on the Minotaur's menu. If anything had happened to Bec, he would never forgive himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Yylfordt held Emiy in his arms as the blood still oozed out of the scar lining her heart. He then heard the door swing open as it slammed off the hinges and right past him hitting intorhw wall breaking into pieces. He turned his head in reaction and in the door way saw the magician, and behind him a small girl. He knew that it was him, that boy, by his words he even proved it. He glared at him, his eyes still a glowing gold. He was completely transformed now into his Minotaur form, and this boy wasn't important to him right now as much as Myrna was at the moment. She was his number one priority. But the man may try to kill his beloved with him, and he had to protect her. He then stood, snarling and standing in front of Emily in a protective way as he starred down the magician. "Only back then? You're still naive now!" he chuckled. The man had failed to realize his intentions, he thought Yylfordt had done this to Emily when he hadn't. He then deflected the ball shot at him by moving to the side a it hit the wall behind him. He laughed also at the small attempt, he couldn't kill him even if he wanted to. He still held feelings for his father figure and couldn't bring himself to truly kill him. It was only empty threats. And the girl behind him, well, too late to be telling her not to be scared. She was terrified. And he could smell it from a mile away. He could use her to make the magician back off.
"You've only brought dead weight with you...That girl is as scared as a mouse."

I stayed closely behind Beranabus knowing that if I did something foolish and could myself into trouble he'd be in an even bigger heap of trouble. I stayed behind him and said nothing as I let him do all the talking. Just not making a sound, the Minotaur might not even notice me there. But maybe he would, and if he did it was more likely I'd get involved and have to fight. But then I saw the woman on the ground behind him and gasped at how se was soaked and blood and how he must have hurt her. It looked like the same girl from my vision and I couldn't believe it, I thought I was seeing things. But there she was, and she was real. It was that girl Myrna and that was the Minotaur, and I knew the relationship between them. He would never hurt her, and by the way he was standing in a protective way he didn't want us to hurt her.
"He's protecting her. He never hurt her." I mumbled quietly but loud enough for the Minotaur to hear me and let him know that I knew ha true intentions. He must have just wanted to save her and we were in his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

While I was unconscious, the blood finally stopped oozing out of my chest since it was only a surface cut and wasn't even that serious. The blood finally clotted and eventually disappeared and became my scar once again. I soon awoke when I heard a loud bang against the wall. When I saw the damage, I looked to see an old man and a young girl behind him. What happened while I was unconscious...? Suddenly I saw what I could only describe as part man, and part bull. This can't be real at all, but according to my dream, it was the Minotaur...it was Yylfordt. When I heard what the little girl said about him trying to protect me, I was a bit surprised and yet not so surprised since he thought I was Myrna. Even with the visions I saw, I was still unsure of whether or not I was her reincarnation at least. I was skeptical, so it would almost be impossible for me to believe all of this, and yet there's a minotaur in my room which should have been impossible since normally minotaurs don't exist.

Beranabus glared at Yylfordt for even mentioning Bec in the first place, for he knew now that he was planning to hurt her. He then stood in front of her to block Yylfordt from getting anywhere near her for her own protection. He too had heard Bec mumbler what she had learned about the minotaur's intentions, but he was also not going to let Yylfordt have all that he wanted neither. He knew Yylfordt wanted to regain his human form so that the girl he was protecting would except him more instead of fearing him. "You can't have her! She is not on the menu!" He yelled at him as if to say he can't have her as a snack. He knew how much he loved the fear from his prey which was why he cursed under his breath knowing that Bec was afraid of Yylfordt and there was nothing Beranabus could do about that except protect her from him. He knew that he was unable to defeat this monster even with his old age catching up to him. He would probably have to retreat, but before he did, he shot another energy ball which missed and accidently hit Emily knocking her unconscious again. He only made a light ball of energy to shoot at Yylfordt as a warning, but unfortunately, he missed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: