AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:20 pm

(lol and ok)

I was confused about the curse part at first but then I thought about and realized that was why he was always in his released form. He couldn't get back to normal. I noticed how tightly he was holding me close to him, but I didn't mind at all. In fact I loved being in his arms. It made me feel safe, even if we were from two different worlds.

Mayuri saw the look in here eyes and sighed. "You're probably wondering why I hide my face all the time. It's simple, I don't want anyone to see my face." he said as if it should've been obvious from the very beginning. His reason would also seem irritating since that was all it was. Or was it really just that?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 pm

"Im sorry I hid the truth from you. You may have liked me much rather I had not been in my released form. But now you see I'm not nearly as scary and cruel. he wanted to prove to her he would change for her if she so wished it. He was indeed a cruel and sadistic man but towards her he couldn't be. There was no way. He then let go of her and smiled once more.
"Can you ever forgive me?"

His answer was very vague about him hiding his face, she wondered if it was just because he was insecure about his looks. If that was the reason why then he needn't be. He was fine the way he was and nothing was wrong with him.
"You shouldn't need to hide your face. It looks handsome if you ask me." she smiled trying to boost his self esteem.
"Though if you want to hide it it's your choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I was surprised by what he had said to me. I thought about it and said, "You don't need to be sorry about that. It didn't matter to me what you looked like. What mattered to me was that you were kind and understanding to me." I wanted him to know that I didn't care about how he looked, but his behavior towards me was what really mattered to me most.

Mayuri was a bit surprised by what Lanna had said to him. No one had ever said something like that to him before. He then chuckled and said, "Maybe to you I might be handsome. But if that's how you feel about it, then only you get to see my face." To him, doing that for her should've been an honor for her. In fact, there might have been a hint of romance in it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:54 pm

(hey I g2g I'll be back in a bit to reply to both rp's.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 pm

He felt much more re-leaved hearing those words from her mouth. He then walked with her out of the room and to the library where it was much more calmer and easier to talk. It was becoming nightfall as he also was curious if she had eaten dinner or not yet.
"Would you like something to eat?" he questioned.

Lanna gave a small blush at his words when he said she may be the only one who got to see his face and no one else. Was this indicating something, she wondered. She tried not to show the blush but it showed either way and she nodded.
"Hai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I smiled but shook my head. "It's ok. I've already eaten while I was back home, I mean my father's home now." I began to wonder what my father said if I was going to marry Yylfordt. He probably would since Yylfordt did save his life once, even though he took me away from him for a while. But knowing he had let me go but I came back willingly, he would.

Mayuri had also blushed a little when he said this. He had just realized how his words might have sounded to her, even though those were his intentions. Mayuri then asked Lanna, "There is a festival tonight in honor of the emperor and the heros of the Soul Society. You should come along if you want to be given credit as well." It may have just been something for the heros of the Soul Society, but when he asked her this, it sounded like a date.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Yylfordt nodded in understandment that she had already eaten, he himself hadn't though. Asking one of the other arrancars to fix him a snack. He then turned back to Emily, now that she agreed to stay here, he didn't really know much of what they would do, though she would read a lot in his library. He then pulled out a particular book from the shelf and handed it to her.
"Read this when you get the chance. It's one of my favorites."

Lanna thought about it, this must have been the celebration he was talking about and maybe he had this idea in his head this whole time. Either way she smiled and said she would go.
"It sounds like fun." She replied but wasn't sure if he just suggester her to go, or was asking her to go with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I smiled and nodded before I looked at the book. I then came up something we could both do together. "Would you like me to read it to you? Since it is your favorite."

Mayuri smiled glad he agreed to go with her. "It starts around the time of the horizon. I will see you there." He then turned to leave but waved goodbye. He then stopped to hide from people's eyes long enough to get his makeup and mask back on. Like he said, only Lanna gets to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Lanna looked up at the sun to see it was already beginning to set, so that meant she had very little time to get ready as she ran inside to prepare herself. She didn't want to be too formal but also didn't know if she should wear her fathers armor to represent her fight and deeds. Instead, she picked out a black kimono with blue flowers on it, and put her hair up in a bun with pins in it. She put no make up on. Soon enough she was ready to leave. Looking outside she saw the sun setting and left the house.

Yylfordt nodded thinking this was a good idea. He often times was read to but normally read on his own. In other times he just didn't read at all. Sitting down in a chair, he sat across from her and patiently waited to have the story be read to him and folded his arms in his chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 pm

I smiled as I sat down across from him and opened the book he gave me and read it to him. As I read each sentence in each page, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened, but most of all, I couldn't stop thinking about Yylfordt. At first I thought he was a monster for keeping me imprisoned, but after a while I hade grown to like him. Now look at us, his curse is not only broken but we're getting married as well. Even without a ring, we were already engaged.

Mayuri was wearing the same makeup and clothing as always, he figured he didn't have to be formal, but he thought it would be honorable to wear his battle clothing. He then headed for a place outside the palace where the festival would be celebrated.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Yylfordt listened to her as she read the story out loud. It was truly much better to listen to when she sang it rather than the other arrancars or himself for that matter. He truly did find her engaging in interest. Everything about her, he knew little but wished to know more, and now he had all the time in the world to learn since she was his and chose to stay.

Lanna just in case brought her katana with her when she walked there, finally she got there and saw the people entering and knew it was the right place. Walking through the festival there was lots of stands here to do, and events but also lots of important people. Finding a place just a little bit outside the festival she found a nice grassy hill and layed down looking up and watching the fireworks, she got a nice view here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm

After I finished reading to him, I was amazed by how wonderful this book was. Now I saw why he liked it so much. I was even surprised that from the way he usually acted that this would be his favorite. "Did you like it?" I asked him wondering how he liked my reading. I don't usually read out loud or to anyone at that matter. I usually read books in my mind.

Mayuri had been waiting in the festival wondering where Lanna was. He began to wonder if she even made it to the festival or not. So he walked outside of the festival for a while till he finally noticed her looking up into the sky. He then smiled and asked her, "Not one for festivities, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Lanna turned her head and saw Mayuri and smiled but noticed he looked the same as before.
"I like festivals. I just like the view of the fireworks from here. And it's not crowded. It's a good spot to watch them." She said and patted the ground beside her for him to come sit and watch with her if she wanted. This also made her begin to wonder, how did he not have someone by now? He was a Captain and girls tended to love guys like that, or maybe he wasn't good with talking to females which would explain why he shunned her when he found out she wasn't a male. That, or he was just mad in general. Either way, she liked his company and didn't mind.

Yylfordt had fallen asleep during the story, her voice was soothing and gentle, and the story she read put his mind at ease, not to mention it was late at night so he was getting sleepy. He wasn't snoring in his sleep but he lay there on the chair with his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

(sorry for the late reply)

I saw that he had fallen asleep, but instead of taking it as an insult, I smiled softly seeing how my reading soothed him enough to fall asleep. I then place his arm over my shoulders as I helped him to him room and into his bed. I then got in bed with him and cuddled with him before getting some shut eye myself.

Mayuri understood what she meant and decided to join her as he sat down on the grass. The reason he shunned her in the first place was because he felt betrayed by her at first. At the time he wonder how he could've trusted his secret to someone who had been lying to him about their own identity. Soon after when he learned it was to protect her father from a fate at war, he forgave her. As long as it was to protect someone other than themself, he figured it was alright. The fire works were now fired. One looked like a spiral, the other looked like a star, and one shot out that looked just like a heart.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 pm

(it's alright)

Yylfordt was still asleep in his bed once moved by Emily. When she got into bed with him his instinct was to cuddle up to her. Luckily he didn't snore in her ear while close up to her. Now his breathes were calm while he was silent.

Watching the fireworks from the hill she smiled as they shot into the sky. It was very beautiful from up here and she then sat up and crossed her arms over her knees.
"They're amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

It was morning now yet I still slept in Yylfordt's arms. I felt so safe and at peace that not even thunder could wake me up. I even used his chest as a pillow for my head. I also had my arms wrapped around him afraid if I let go I could never see him again.

Mayuri smiled at the sight, but he wasn't looking at the fireworks. He was looking at Lanna. How her eyes seemed to sparkle in the night. He didn't want to admit it to the world, but he was starting to fall in love with her. How she would risk anything for people she cared for, and how she was the only one he could really trust even his secret with.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Yylfordt soon awoke to the suns gleam on his face and the warmth he received from it. When he woke up there was Emily in his arms sleeping. He wondered how he got here since last time he remembered her reading to him but he didn't really mind and was happy in this state. Careful not to wake her he got up quietly and left to the kitchen to order her some food to bring to her in bed.

Lanna then looked over to see if he was enjoying the fireworks at all but when she looked, it seemed he had been looking at her the whole time. She blushed and looked away for a moment but then looked back at him.
"I-Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

I awoke after feeling as if I was alone in bed and there I was. I then sat up and decided to go take a shower and get cleaned up since it was raining last night. While I was showering, I was thinking about all that had happened and had never felt so happy before in my life. After I got done, I dried off but didn't have anything to wear now. That was when I remembered the arrancar clothing Yylfordt gave to me and decided to wear that.

Mayuri blushed a little as well since he was caught looking at her and turned away as well. "N-no nothing is wrong. You just seemed so happy that was all." He said to her as an excuse. He actually felt ashamed of being caught, only idiots get caught, he always said. He then withought even looking at her moved his hand a little closer to her but carefully so he won't be shamed again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Yylfordt heard the shower upstairs running and knew Emily was now awake as he had her food brought up to the room so when she was cleaned and clothed she would be treated breakfast. For now he had some things to do in his study as he closed the door behind him to not be disturbed and got to work.

Lanna saw his blush and giggled a little knowing he was embarrassed but didn't want to show it. She didn't mind if he was straight forward but she could obviously tell he was acting shy. Soon within minutes of viewing the fireworks she felt his hand reach and grab hers and she smiled looking back at him once more.
"You know, you don't have to feel awkward." she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 pm

After I was dressed I heard a knock on the door. I wondered if it was Yylfordt so I opened it. Sadly it turned out to be only one of his subordanents. It seemed he had told him to bring breakfast to this room for me. I really liked the gesture but instead of eating it in our room. I went downstairs with the tray to the dining table to eat. I didn't want to be much of a bother since I was a human after all and I knew arrancars usually didn't care much for humans at all.

When Mayuri heard this he smiled at that, and this time he held her hand confidently. He even scooted really close. He then whispered to her, "This will also be our little secret, deal?" He held out his free hand to shake hers to settle the deal as well. He didn't just treat her as a woman, he treated her as an equal.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

The arrancar came into the room and set her plate down.
"Courtesy of the master." She spoke and gave a slight frown. She hated her job which was why she was snotty and having to serve yet another mouth to feed, was the last thing she wanted on her agenda.
Taking the tray and leaving the food, she then exited then room and tried not to slam the door behind her to cause the girl to go turning her into Yylfordt for her attitude.

Lanna nodded her head and smiled knowing his intentions now and what he was referring to.
"Then keep my secret...?" She leaned into his ear and giggled. "I like you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

I didn't know what to say to that arrancar girl since I felt a bit awkward now, but I said nothing as I began to eat my food.(I'm kinda stuck here)

Mayuri was surprised at first but then he smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, holding her closer this his side as they watched more fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Yylfordt finally finished up his work in his study as he left the room to go back up and check on Emily after he had a nice cup of tea to start his morning. He knocked on the bedroom door and came in to see her food was brought to her and she had already begun eating.
"How are you feeling?" he asked and then sat on the side of the bed next to her, stealing a bite of her bacon. "Did you sleep well? My bed is much more comfortable then the ones in the spare rooms your use to sleeping in."

Lanna, having his arm wrapped around her now, knew he was still shy and probably didn't like to make moves unless he had permission, or maybe he liked to go slow? She never knew if he had been with anyone else before since she only knew him for the time they spent in the war. She was curious to know more about him too. But also wondered when he would come out and admit to her that he liked her, instead of making small vague hints. For now, she just watched the fireworks shoot in the sky and heard the crowd below cheering in the festival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 am

I nodded as I smiled with such joy of seeing him again as I said to him, "I'm feeling good, and I did." I then saw he stole a strip of bacon from me but only giggled and asked, "You didn't get much for breakfast, did you?"

Mayuri didn't show his affections towards her because he felt that he had permission. He only did it because he felt comfortable doing it now. Also, when he said this was their little secret, secretly he confessed his love to her. He looked up at the sky as fire works exploded in the air and became part of the stairs. It was truly a beautiful night for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next