AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am

(lol that would've been fun XD)

I sighed with my back turned to him. I could even feel tears streaming down my cheeks, but I didn't even make a whimpering sound. I just hid my tears. I also didn't like it when people see me cry, so again I said to him, "No thank you." I kept holding in the whimpers so that I wouldn't show any sign of weakness, as I always did. The only person I would ever cry to was my father, but now that I could never see him again. I could only cry alone to myself. I never liked having anyone see me cry, it would change the atmosphere completely. It would only make others pitty me, and I didn't want that. I wanted people to take me more seriously, so I would only cry to my father.

Once the bandits had attacked, Mayuri drew his zanpaktou and fought against them. Using his shikai, he would immobilize them to make them drop like flies. He was going to uphold the mission at hand and that was to defend the princesses and take them to hueco mundo safely as well.
Meanwhile one of the princesses, Momo, was captured by one of the bandits and yelled, "Let me go! Help!" She wasn't taken away or anything, she was only captured and she struggled the best she could to be free from the clutches of the pig with his arms around her. Rangikou and Nanao on the other hand knew a few moves and mnaged to defend themself pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 am

Yylordt knew he wasn't helping the situation at all and assumed he may as well give up on it. He made a grunt, angrily then left the room to let her cry to herself. "Make her feel more at home." He said to Nakeem for him to go and cheer her up since he knew it was pointless for himself to do any help to her. He was making her feel worse so why bother sticking around. He just went back downstairs and began to eat so his dinner wouldn't get cold. Too bad she refused to join him, the dinner was delicious.

Seeing one of the princess's grabbed Lanna ran after him until they made it to the bridge in which is where she fought the man to get Momo back after she had been captured. The bridge was uneasy and finally she knocked the man out getting the princess back, but then he got back up and attacked her from behind when she didn't see it coming. "Lanna! Look out!" Momo yelled as she turned around but got hit and she fell onto her back, some bleed dripping down her lip from getting hit in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:35 am

After a while, I got a little too curious and decided to check out the west wing, a place where I was told not to go to because it was Yylfordt's room. While I had snuck in thinking he wasn't even inside, I was amazed by the sight. Everything was torn to shreds in this place. I even noticed a torn up picture of a man. Before I could try to put the pieces back together, I turned to see the glowing of one of the most beautiful roses I've ever seen. Once I got to it, I careful removed the glass lid it was under and was about ready to touch the rose not knowing of the consequenses.

Mayuri saw that Lanna was in trouble, and despite him being upset with her, he came to her aid anyways. Eventually durring the fight, the bridge was cut down by one of the bandits so both Mayuri and Lanna would fall but grab a hold of part of the bridge that was left. Mayuri was slipping and had fallen to what looked like his death. The princesses had gasped in shock and terror. They thought that Mayuri had died.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:01 am

Soon Yylordft finished with his meal. once he was done he excused himself for the table. He then turned to the cook. "Make sure you leave left overs for the girl and bring it up to her room so she doesn't make herself starve." he said almost rolling his eyes making it seem like it would be pathetic if that kind of job was too hard for them to do. Making his way back up towards his room he then noticed the door of his bedroom had been opened and someone was in there. He walked inside and saw Emily about to touch the rose he had on a table. "NO! Don't touch that!" He said stopping her from shattering it's delicate flower petals and breaking the curse that would last forever. The flower itself was some sort of representation of his lifespan, sort of speak. She ruined it, he could possibly die.

When Lanna was helped by Mayuri the next thing she knew, one of the pieces of the bridge broke and they dropped, held by a string. She grabbed tried grabbing for his hand but she didn't make it in time as Mayuri dropped. Lanna nearly screamed his name knowing he probably would die from such a fall and it would only take a miracle for him to survive. Tears came to her eyes as he was now gone, but the others helped lift her back up onto the bridge and carried her to solid ground, setting her down. All she could do was sit there and cry, knowing she never got to say sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am

I gasped when I was scolded for almost touching the rose and backed away quickly from it. Now I was in trouble. I held my hands close to my chest now as I slowly backed away from him with my back heading towards the door. "I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm.." I said nervously. I knew I wasn't supposed to be here and yet I came anyways because I was so curious about this place and wondered why it was forbidden. Now I knew why. Something about that rose...it must have been special to him since he didn't want anyone to touch it.

Luckily for Mayuri, he landed in the deep end of the water, so he survived and was carried to shore by the currents. His makeup had been washed away leaving him in his mask which was cracked from the battle.
Meanwhile, the princesses stayed close to their lovers as they watched Lanna cry. They felt horrible now knowing that Mayuri had meant a lot to her and now he was gone. Does this mean that the mission had been compromised? They wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"I'm sorry for frightening you it's just...Very delicate." Yylordft walked over and put the glass case back over the flower so that no harm could come to it. He then turned and looked back at Emily knowing that if she were to have shattered it, bad things could have arised. But for now it was fine, and that's all that mattered. "What are you doing in here, anyway?" he figured it was probably just cause she was curious and wanted to look around but it could be for many other reasons too, like maybe she was looking for him and he wasn't in his room. That sort of thing, so he couldn't get mad at her just yet. He needed to keep his cool rather than scolding her for a minor mistake that barely happened.

Lanna then got up and knew they had to proceed with the mission, it would have been what Mayuri wanted on the line of duty so she would make sure it was fulfilled. They were already almost to the empire of the arrancars and espada so once they were outside the gate, she turned to the guards and the girls. "You all stay here...I'll carry out the mission for you. I can see your all happy with one another and I wouldn't want to break that from you. I'll be back soon, if not, head back home and the mission will be a failure." As Lanna said this she went up to the castle and was let in. Once seeing the majesty, she bowed in his presence. "My lord, I have come to strike the peace treaty and aliance with our nations by wedding to one of your sons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

"I was wondering why it was forbidden...I got curious." I said admitting that I disobeyed one of his rules out of curiosity. I was a bit surprised that he was avtually being a bit nicer to me than earlier. I can see now that he was only worried that I had almost ruined his rose. I then asked him, "Was it a gift?" I figured that something that valueble must have been from someone special. I was also a bit more relieved that he wasn't yelling at me anymore.

The princesses were surprised by this. "How is she going to carry out the mission without us?" She asked the others. Suddenly Mayuri on horseback had arrived alive and well and answered, "By taking your place. She's going to marry one of the princes of the arrancars to keep the peace. We must stop her." He didn't want to lose Lanna to the arrancars, and he was upset that he would do such a thing, but he supposed that she thought he was dead. She was right though, no one should marry without love. It's not right at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm

It wasn't actually really considered a gift as more along the lines as a curse. He needed this flower and it also represented his love as well a his lifespan. Anyone who was to break it could perhaps kill him. Who knows what would happen with a mere touch. "It was not a gift...More of a burden." he said speaking truthfully on how he felt on the manor of the rose. "Left overs have been brought to your room. Best you go and eat before it gets cold." he suggested, wanting her out of his room, and also not wanting her to starve from lack of food.

Lanna had been accepted her offer rather than the other 3 princess's being married. She saw the prince she was to marry and thought he looked a little childish but knew she'd have to marry him even if she didn't like him. Now the wedding would be arranged immediatly as Lanna got dressed in the correct attire to wed. Finally she came out and walked to the front where the crowd was and waited for the words to be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I nodded a bit unsure of what he meant by the rose being a burden. Before I left the room to return to mine, I said to him, "Goodnight." It was nice of him to leave me left overs, but then how could I pay off my father's debt if I was dead. I then began to wonder how exactly I was to pay off the debt. So far it seemed that the only thing I was doing is staying here. Was I even meant to work off my father's debt with labor? Or was it something else?

While the ceromony was about to start, and when Aizen said, "If anyone believes this wedding should not continue, speak now or forever hold your peace." Suddenly Mayuri busts through the door and yells, "I OBJECT!!" He wasn't going to allow Lanna to marry the arrancar prince, even if it would compromise the mission if he had stopped them. He loved her too much to lose her to a monster, even a childish one.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Yylordft said goodnight and watched as Emily walked put of his room back to her bedroom. He just looked back at the flower and was glad it was unharmed. He then sat down on the bed and sighed. He wished she hadn't had to see him like this, like a monster. It wasn't him, wasn't who he was and that's how he was potrayed. No girl would ever love nor like him. He was a hopeless mess. He then got out of his clothes and into his sleep wear crawling into bed as he starred up at the ceiling in deep thought.

Lanna turned when hearing the objection and saw Mayuri standing there looking beaten up with his clotes ripped from his fall. "Mayuri?! Your alive?!" regardless of the prince who she was suppose to marry she ran and hugged Mayuri glad he was alive and objected to the wedding. She didn't want to marry him, she was already engaged but thought it was broken off cause she thought he was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 pm

The next morning, I had gotten up from my room and saw an outfit on the chair next to my bed. I then looked at Halibel the wardrobe and asked her, "Halibel, what is the outfit for?" She only answered, "Since you're going to be staying for a while, that's what you have to wear. This is hueco mundo, Emily. That's going to be like your uniform." I then sighed seeing that I had no choice but to wear that thing, but to me they looked like prison garments, so I refused to wear it as I got dressed into my normal clothing. "What are you doing?! You'll get in trouble with the master again if you don't wear that outfit!" Halibel warned me, but I ignored her as I left the room to go look around again. I was now walking in the garden and was surprised there would even be one in this dessert, but it wasn't a real garden anyways, all the plants seemed to be either ceramic, crystal, or porceline.

Mayuri held her close to him as well glad that he had made it on time. "Thank god I made it. You won't get rid of me that easily you know." He told her jokingly as he kissed her all over her face including her lips. The prince didn't seem to care since he was too busy playing with one of his toys. Aizen on the other hand, was disappointed in Lanna and said to her, "So it seems that the wedding is off. Very well then, seize them!" He said calmly as the arrancars were now ready to seize both Lanna and Mayuri, but the princesses had come with their soldiers to rescue Lanna and Mayuri by fighting off the arrancars as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Soon the morning came and it was another day of nothing but boredom. He thought now with Emily around his days wouldn't be so dull but thus far they only seemed worse. It was rare anyone came to visit or even showed up without him scaring them away with his monstrous appearance and made them flee. It was a time of grief and nothing to do around here, all his subordinates were the same old, they were no help and of no entertainment. He saw no interest in them. As he lay in bed now awake he looked up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head, in deep thought. He contemplated getting out of bed or not, or even bothering to try again with the talking to Emily but he was sure she probably hated him. What a day this may turn out to be, for better or for worse...

She was just about to say something back to Mayuri after his comment but then the emperor ordered the guards to seize them. Lanna cried out after being torn away from him once more since this was the second time they were being seperated. She was glad the guards who were protecting the princess's tried to help but they just weren't enough. Suddenly a booming voice echoed through the crowd.
"Silence! I am the great wolf of unity! And I say what will be done and what wont be. You do not take my job from me, sir!" he hymned in and shut the man up who was now scared of the talking statue above them all.
["Gaku...?"] Lanna thought to herself recognizing that voice from anywhere and smiled knowing he had something to do with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:28 pm

(Be back around 15 minutes, going to shower)

While I was in the garden admiring the fake flowers, I noticed that the servants were cleaning up the place and decorating it too. What were they getting ready for. One of them walked over to me and asked, "Why aren't you wearing your outfit?! The master will not be pleased!" "Is there an event going on?" I asked the clock. "Yes, we were hoping that tonight you would join the master for dinner. Last night when you shot him down, he almost tore down the castle, please don't turn him down this time." I sighed seeing that this was how I was going to pay off my father's debt, by spending time with the master of this castle. I then finally said to them, "Ill think about it." I then left to my room and figured that the master of this castle would just expect me to join him this time, so in order to pay off my father's debt, this time I would join him.

Mayuri was surprised that the statue was talking. He was wondering what the heck was going on now. The princesses and the guards were also shocked and awed by the talking statue. What will happen now? And will they be alright. Aizen was shocked as well and didn't know how to respond to the great wolf of unity. All he could do was listen to it now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"It has come to my attention that there is no other perfect couple than these two right here. Proceed with their marriage. The marriage to the prince will be called off! And also the princess's are free to marry whomever makes them happy and of their own choosing. My word is final!" He said and then the voice was silenced and all of the crowd's eyes couldn't believe if what they just saw was true. Lanna smiled and then turned to Mayuri. "Well...?"

He knew he had slept in extremely late and it was practically already dinner time. He wondered if he should try dressing up again this evening and invite Emily once more unless it would be a complete failure or not. If so what was it worth if she was simply going to shoot him down again? He then went up to Nakeem and said firmly. "Ask if Emily will be joining me for dinner tonight. I must be sure whether or not to set the table for one or two." he said almost as if saying he half expected her not to show up again.

(It's alright, I'm spending my 4th of july with Mayuri so I'll be on and off maybe.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

(ok and I'm already back that was almost an hour or two ago)

Once finally making my decision, I took a shower, dried off, and got dressed into the prison garments which surprisingly was more like a dress than a two piece outfit. I then heard the door open and saw the clock once again. He was about to ask me something from what it looked like but paused seeing me dressed as I was. He then smiled and said, "I suppose that means you will be joining the master this time. That's great, he'll love to hear that. In fact, I'll lead you to him. Please follow me and watch your step. Some of us are rugs as well." He then lead me to the dining room without letting me have any time to say anything, but I followed anyways. I also figured he wasn't going to let me shoot down his master again out of fear of what could happen.

Mayuri smirked at this seeing that he get's to have Lanna even according to the great wolf of unity. He then kisses her and walks her down the isle and holds her hand as the ceremony begins. The princesses were excited to hear that they get to be with their guards as well. Rangikou then yelled, "And while you're at it, wed us as well!" She then held Hisagi's hand, Nanao admittedly held Shunsui's hand as well, and Momo clinged to Izuru's arm. The princesses and Mayuri were most excited and joyful of keeping the ones they love close to them for what may seem to them as all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

(Hey I was wondering...Would you be able to edit me another picture of Mayuri and Lanna by chance? ^//^ Also we're barely done with your storyline but my rp side is pretty much finished. Should I start a new one?)

Yylordft rubbed his head from a headache once getting out of bed, but then in came Halibel to tell him that from the clock's news, Emily was planning on coming down for dinner. Surprised by this, he actually got slightly anxious once more. He would try dressing up once more but not as fancy as last time, something suitable enough to eat with, such as a suit that would fit him even for his size in his bull like form. Once ready, he walked into the dining room and saw Emily was already seated, waiting for his arrival. It may be true that the woman were suppose to wear the normal arrancar outfits but she truly looked stunning in it if he did say so himself. He sat in his seat as he waited for dinner to come out and smiled when seeing her. "You decided to come down for dinner, I'm glad to see that." He said admittedly.

Lanna was happy when receiving a kiss from him since normally one wasn't suppose to kiss until married let alone anything else in Japan. It was a type of commandment that they had to honor and so from this she was happy and even gave a small blush. Being happy to hear that the princess's were allowed to get married and get to get married to the men they truly loved, it maybe was true that love finds everyone somehow or someway and brings people closer together. As Lanna and Mayuri walked down the isle she turned her head and smiled. "I'm glad you're alive...I thought I lost you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 am

(We can start an aladin one for you if you want. Do you want me to start it off for you?)

I admittedly came this time out of free will, but I wasn't able to tell that to the clock since he just assumed it without letting me have my say in it. It seemed a lot like a date, but I wasn't going to make assumptions like that just yet. "I wanted to see what the big fuss was about last night." I then thought about how he told me that my father was in debt to him, but I was never told what to do except join him for dinner nor was I told how much my father was indebted to him. Something about this was a bit off. "There is no real debt, is there?" I asked him as if to ask why was she really here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

(Are we still doing this rp?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:35 pm

(yah I was waiting for you to post my part or Aladdin so I could reply to both of ours.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

(Oh ok well you could've just said yes lol)

In a land known as the seretei, a poor street rat by the name of Mayuri was stealing bread from the seretei street markets with his zanpaktou spirit, Ashisogi Jizō. Once he had outsmarted the guards, he hid behind an alley, broke the bread in half, and as he was about to take a bite out of his, he noticed some starving children. He then felt bad and gave his half to them. Ashisogi Jizō had already taken a bite out of his. He then felt bad and gave most of his share to the kids as well. Suddenly a crowd was forming as another suiter for the princess was arriving. He attempted to whip the children for getting in his way, but Mayuri had stopped him and said to him, "If I were as rich as you, then I could afford some manners." The man insulted him and through him and Ashisogi Jizō into the mud before entering the palace.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

(Ah sorry I should have been more specific.)

Lanna being a princess of soul society loved in a castle just outside the towns walls. She wanted to get away and out of here. She then put on some clothes that she could use to blend in as she said goodbye to her zanpakuto hitogoroshi and escaped over the wall and into the town. It was not very clean or nice here at all. People seemed rude. She then saw a little boy hungry and trying to eat an apple from a stand. She then picked one up and handed it to him but little did she know it was considered stealing if she didn't pay for it.

It actually was true and there was a debt owed unknown to her apparently. "Yes there is one. I saved your fathers life and that is a huge debt. He could have died had I let him stay put there in that sandstorm. It would have eaten him alive." Yylordft declared and knew that if she didn't believe him than she was a damn fool. He had no reason to lie so why would he to her? She must believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

(It's ok)

I was surprised to hear this. I had no idea my father was in any danger why he had gone missing, but I still didn't understand how I was going to pay off his debt."Well, thank you for saving my father's life, but I still don't understand. What is it exactly that he owed you?" Suddenly I heared music in the background and saw that one of the furniture was playing music. It then sort of made me wonder if this was really just a dinner, or was it a date?

The angry man who owned the stand grabbed Lanna's arm not knowing she was the princess. He threatened to cut her hand off till Mayuri managed to get to them on time and said, "Thank you so much for finding her." He then turned to Lanna and said, "I've been looking all over for you!" He whispered in her ear quickly before she could say anything, "Just play along and you'll be fine." When the stand owner asked him if he knew her, Mayuri explained to him how Lanna was his crazy sister who thought that Ashisogi Jizō was the sultan. He even grabbed an apple without the man looking and acted as if he was returning the apple she gave to the boy to him. "Now come along, dear sister. It's time to go see the doctor." He said to Lanna leading her away from the man not knowing that Ashisogi Jizō had been stealing not only apples, but jewelery as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 pm

He was taking it as sort of odd the way she looked him. As if she didn't trust him still and this was all apart of his plan but that wasn't the case at all. In fact it was by accident but it was a mistake he wasn't going to take back. He liked this girl indeed and he wanted to get to know more about her. "Yes, tell me about yourself. All I know is your name and your father. I apologize forbid properly introducing myself, my name is Yylordft Grantz." he said trying to be polite.

Surprised by all of this she wondered who this man was but at least he was bailing her out. As they got away from the stand and into a safer place she removed her hood to reveal her face and looked at him. He had stitches all over his arms and his bare chest. He only had an open shirt on. Was this one of the local boys who was actually nicecompared to the others? "Thank you for the help back there. It was amazing how you tricked him. My names Lanna, princess Lanna actually. And who do I owe my gratitude to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 pm

I was surprised by this now. He was starting to act more polite to me. He even told me his name. I now saw what was going on and tried to make the best of it. "Well, I hardly know anything about you neither, so maybe we can both tell eachother a bit about ourselves?" I said trying to make this seem less awkward for the both of us. It was nice that he wanted to get to know me, but this to me still felt like a date, which now I didn't mind anymore. In fact, I was becoming less afraid of him as well.

Seeing now that this girl was the princess, Mayuri was surprised by this. Even Ashisogi Jizō's mouth dropped at the realization. Before Mayuri could say anything, he was immediately captured by the guards. One of them was shocked to see the princess and bowed to her before asking her, "What are you doing outside the palace? And with a street rat?" Mayuri struggled the best he could to be free, but couldn't break through, he had the brains, but not enough bronze to get away.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Before she got to know his name the guards came into the room and saw her with him. They quickly seized him as if he was a wanted criminal and she was also grabbed but not too rough since she was royalty. "Keep your hands off me or my father the sultan will hear about this..." she then looked over and felt bad for the man who tried to help her but if he was a wanted criminal there wasn't much she could do besides plead him be free. "Let him go he didn't hurt me and did nothing wrong." she knew she would e forced to return home but she still appreciated this mans help back at the fruit stand.

"Sounds fair. Depends how much you want to know about me and what of that you want to know about...but by all means as the guest you go first, it's only fair after I gave you my name and hospitality to live here after repaying me." he wasn't really sure on how she would repay him but he knew maybe she could clean do housework, and give his subordinates a break from doing chores all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next