AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 am

(He works xD lol even if it is...creepy haha.)

Her father was in her cave where all these items angered him. And now that she was here he could properly punish her. "How dare you disobey me! You were to not have any contact with those, those humans! Even all of this is too much! You cannot have these...these things!" and with an angry wail, his trident came out from his side as he charged up power into it, blasting the items into oblivion. He would not stand for this! Everything must go! Finally once everything was destroyed and he was almost sure that nothing remained, he gave one final huff and swimmed off out of the cave to go back home.

Lanna looked over the side to see the surroundings and observing the sights. It was so beautiful and marvelous, it was a true sight to behold. She smiled when seeing all these different places and had no idea this was all outside since she had known of only the castle all of her life. When stopping on the roof top she watched the fireworks and how amazing and pretty they were. "Wow...It's so wonderful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am

(I know lol)

I watched in terror as my father had destroyed my entire collection. Why!? They weren't hurting anyone! They did nothing to deserve this! Once he had left I slowly sank down onto a rock and mourned for the loss of the closest thing to the outside world that I could get to. While I was crying, two mermaids were hiding behind the rock, Loly and Menoly. "Look at that pathetic girl, crying because "Daddy" threw a fit." Loly said snickering. "And I thought she's was "Daddy's special little girl"." Menloy said with a smirk. "Hey, I bet the sea witch would be greatful to us if we brought him the sea king's daughter." "But how are we going to convince her to come with us? Even she knows the sea witch is bad news." "Isn't it obvious? The girl wants to have two legs instead of fins. Who would be better at that than Szayel?" The two then swam inside the cave and they said to me, "Aww! The poor sad little mermaid! We saw the whole thing! What Daddy did to you was so unfair." "We thought so at least." "You know, we know someone who can help you." "Someone who can make all your dreams come true." "Just imagine, you with two legs, and free from your father's rules, or from anything else that brings you down." I was confused by all of this, it was as if they knew all of my pain and desires. "Who are you?" I asked them curious about their little proposition. They only smirked and said, "We represent that someone who can help you." "Yeah, he can definitely help you." "Szayel has great powers." Once I heard the name, right away, I knew this was a bad idea. The sea witch is not one to be trusted. "Get out of here! Leave me alone!" I yelled at them glaring as well. The two mermaids were disappointed by my response but reluctantly turned to swim away. "Geez, it was only a suggestion." As they swam, Loly kicked a ballerina statuette with her fin towards my direction to try and convince me again. Once I noticed the ballerina and her legs, I could no longer resist the desire. "Wait! I'm coming with you!" I yelled and decided to swim with them.

"Glad you like it, Ashisogi Jizō wouldn't have enjoyed this. He hates fireworks." He said without even realizing that he would've accidently revealed his true identity to Lanna. At the time he was only enjoying the moment. When he realized what he had said, he knew that it was game over for him. But then he came up with a quick cover up in case she even bothered to ask him about his "secret life".
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Lanna was confused when he brought that up. What was up with that, or did she simply just hear him wrong? That name he said sounded so familiar too. There had to be some reason for it, but instead she disregarded it. Looking at the man she smiled glad that he brought her put here. "Thank you for bringing me...It's really beautiful here." She smiled.

Back at his cave the two girls returned to Szayel as he had his hands crossed wondering when the girl would come to him. He was mad that his memaids failed to bring her but knew it would take more convincing. He needed her fathers trident to rule the sea's and with his black magic he could grant Emily any wish of hers she wanted. For now he would have to be patient and let the girl come o him, no need to rush things even if he was eager to get his hands on the trident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Mayuri was relieved that Lanna didn't think much of it. He was also glad that she was finally starting to warm up to him. "I'm glad you like it." He said to her as he crept not only a smile, but an arm around her shoulder as he slowly held her close to his side. This was truly a beautiful night for him. Later on that night, he knew he had to take her back home so that he wouldn't hear it from her father, so he did just that as he flew her to her balcony on his magic carpet. "Pleasant dreams, Princess." He said to her.

(Um..I just said wait I'm coming with you to the mermaids so I already agreed that I would go lol)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

(Haha you forgot the kiss scene on the roof xD ohhh I'm sorry! I was in a hurry when I replied cause I had to get going and I totally spaced >__< really sorry. My bad.)

Getting off the carpet Lanna stepped onto the balcony that led to her bedroom as she smiled after being returned home. She enjoye this night even if she believed maybe he was bad, but maybe after all he wasn't. He showed effort to show her he's not like the others and he proved himself well. "Goodnight, Mayuri." lanna said.

Szayel heard news about how Emily was being brought here and this pleased him. When he saw her and the two other mermaids he smiled and welcomed her. "Hello and welcome, to my domain. What is it I can do for you? I've heard news of how...Mean your father can be. Poor girl, I can help you, that must be why you came here correct? So now tell me, what is it you truly desire most my dear? I will help you in whatever way I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

(It's ok and the roof scene wasn't over yet lol I only forgot that it was the carpet that made him do it so still, my bad ^_^ and that's ok. So did you get my pm reply?)

Mayuri smiled at her and wanted to kiss her but wasn't sure if now was the right time. Suddenly his carpet made a wave causing him to lose his balance. By the time he caught it, it was already too late. His lips crashed into Lanna's creating a surprise at first but soon turned into a rough yet passionate kiss. Her lips to him were like strawberries.

On my way there at the entrance, I noticed these strange weed looking creatures, and they were alive...One of them grabbed me and I struggled to get it off of me. Once I did, I heard the sea witch ask me what I was here fore. I was still unsure of this, but still, this was the only chance that I could ever get. "I want to become a two-legs..."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 pm

(Lol at least it's fixed now. And not yet I haven't read it but I received it.)

Szayel commanded the weeds to release her as they pushed her forward towards him. His tenticles moved around underneath him as he swam towards her and smiled, adjusting his glasses that were over his eyes, his pink hair slicked upwards from the water rushing through his locks. He liked this girl and her way of thinking. "Very well. I will make you a human..." he then took out a potion, opened it and made a small drop onto her fund. He knew that if she loved being a human, she'd wish to be longer. And in exchange for a permanent change she'd make Emily give him the trident. "Just know that this will last only for 6 hours. Use your time very wisely my girl."

Lanna was about to go back into her room but the next moment she blinked his lips touched hers roughly yet passionately. She blushed from the sudden moment and savore this moment. He wasn't so bad after all and maybe she was growing to like him. When their lips parted finally, she blushed again and stuttered. "G-Goodnight!" And ran back into her room hoping he didn't see her red face from embarrasment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm

(lol ok and when you read it, I forgot to ask if you wanted me to be someone for you too, and I thought that I would have to give up my voice to become a human.)

Once the small drop of the potion landed on my fin, They soon split a part and became two legs. I suddenly felt as if I couldn't breath so I quickly swam to the surface the best I could with my new legs. Once I reached the surface, I took a deep breath and headed towards the shower with my new legs. Once I was on the shore line, I took a look at my new feet and smiled. "Oh my god...I have two legs." I then twitched my toes and giggled at them. I knew that two-legs had only two legs, but I didn't know anything about these toes. They were so strange yet I liked the feeling. I then stood up carefully and tried to stand up straight. I then decided to walk, but since I wasn't used to my new legs yet, I slipped and landed on my butt. I tried again and this time I got the hang of walking, but sadly I wasted all of my 6 hours on walking alone, so I turned back into a mermaid and quickly swam back to the sea before I was spotted. Maybe if I could make a deal with the sea witch, I could be a human for longer than 6 hours.

Mayuri smirked since he in fact did see all the red there was on Lanna's face. Once she had returned to her room, Mayuri decided it was time to head towards his as well. He was given a place to stay thanks to the sultan since he seemed to have hoped that Mayuri would be the one chosen by Lanna, and so far that's exactly what could happen. Once he landed on the grass, he was tackled by two guards and tied and gagged by them. Everywhere he looked, he saw that his friends were ambushed as well. Ashisogi Jizō was tied up and tied to a tree, and his carpet was tied to a tree in a knot. The genie's lamp was very well hidden in his hat so he was alright. He then noticed Aizen walking towards his direction and said to the guards, "Make sure he's never found." Mayuri was then thrown off of a cliff and into the sea. While in the water, Mayuri's feet were chained to a heavy ball. He noticed the lamp close by, but he would have to struggle and swim towards it the best he could. As he heaved and reached for the lamp the best he could, he had finally passed out from the lack of air, and yet he managed to rub the lamp by then. Once Kisuke was released from the lamp, he saw the situation and said, "Mayuri! Kid! Snap out of it! I can't bail you out of this one. You have to say, "Kisuke, I wish for you to save my like" ok? Come on Mayuri!" He should him as he said this but nothing happened. He then sighed and took it as a yes as he pulled Mayuri back up to the surface and laid him on the cliff to save his life. Once he was conscious, Mayuri thanked Kisuke for saving him and headed to the palace to report Aizen for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

(Crap I totally fogot about the no voice part deal Dx Alright sorry.)

Szayel was pleased when she came back and seeing her excited and happy to want to be a two leg again. He could give her that power, but on one condition. "You enjoyed it didn't you? Well then, I can make it permanent...But you have to do something for me..." he smirked in a sinister way greedily just laughing in his mind at the thought of the mighty trident in his hands. He would be all powerful. "Give me your fathers trident, and I can make it permanent and last longer, or for however long you wish. What do you say, can you do that for me?"

When inside her room, Lanna collapsed on the bed and couldn't stop giggling to herself and smiling. She liked him, but also at the same time she did like that one guy even if he was a street rat. What was she to do? She figured she now liked two people which made it even more complicated. But either way she was suppose to marry a suitor so that other dream was probably a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm

(It's ok. We all forget stuff like I forgot about the kissing part.)

"I can't give you my father's trident. Even I am unable to do that." I said to him honestly. I knew my father wouldn't let me or any of my sisters even touch the trident. He would never even put it down. I then thought more about this and said to the sea witch. "I can give you anything else. All I want is to be human for three days." I knew that I would only get three days but it was all I could bargin for. I then wondered if there was anything I could do to be human forever. Even with the potion alone, I knew I wouldn't be human forever. "Is there any way I can be human forever? I know that with that potion alone I won't be human forever." I asked him.

Aizen was now hypnotizying Lanna's father with his staff and was hypnotizing him into telling Lanna that she would be marrying Aizen instead of Mayuri. It was a devious plan of his since he knew that through Lanna, he would inherit the throne, but because of Lanna's beautiful appearance, it wouldn't hurt to have her as his queen as well. He then had her father open the door and say to him, "Tonight, Lanna, you will wed..Aizen.." Aizen then appeared next to her father and took her hand and kissed it after he said to her, "It is an honor have you as my queen."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:30 pm

(Lol I skimmed through watching Alladin last night so hopefully I remember what happens xDDD haha and now that I did I realized in the movie Jasmin found out that Aladin is the same guy as the street rat, I totally fucked up my part haha.)

Szayel shook his head sadly. "My potion is not strong enough without the trident...But...I can bargain..." He smirked knowing how beautiful of a singing voice she had, with that voice of hers as his, he would have a true treasure to behold. He had a sly smirk on his face now. "In exchange...Your voice. Up on shore you will not be able to speak at all..." He said.

"Father!" Lanna gasped not believing the words coming out of his mouth. Aizen was much much older than her also, and he was a sultan! How was it possible for him to marry her, after all wasn't it only a suitor she could marry? Or was her father so fed up with the fact that she refused to pick someone that she was out of options? "But father please I've already decided to marry Prince Mayuri, I wont wed Aizen!" She said and was disgusted and tore her hand away from him when he kissed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

(lol it's ok and cool XD the genie was my fave in that movie lol Robin Williams is hillarious)

I was a bit surprised that I would have to give up my voice to spend more time as a human, but having two legs was really fun. I then sighed and said, "Ok, I'll trade my voice for being human." The two mermaids then swam up to me again only this time, Menoly was holding a piece of paper as Loly said to me, "Sign the contract and it's official." They were both snickering about it so at first I was a bit hesitant, but soon enough I had signed the contract.

Aizen sighed acting as if he was sad to say, "I'm sorry but Prince Mayuri had left. It seemed that he took what you said to him earlier as a rejection and felt that you weren't even worth it." "Then I suppose you should clean your crystal ball and check again." Mayuri said to Aizen in the background. He was still soaked from being thrown into the river and not only that, his mask and makeup was removed from the water, revealing his true face. "Tell them the truth, Aizen. You tried to have me killed!" Aizen was shocked to see that he was here and still alive as well. He then held his staff with the snake facing the Lanna's father and said, "He's obviously lying." Then Lanna's father, from being controlled by the staff said, "Obviously...lying..."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Szayal had given the two girls a contract to give to Emily before she changed and snickered when they swam off. This was perfect, his plans were working and also soon the trident would be in his hands. By the time the three days are over she'd beg for even longer, and by that point she'd be so desperate she'd get the trident. His plans were set into play and would soon work. All in due time. "This is...Delicious!" he laughed at how good his plan was.

"Wha...Father!" Lanna cried out as he agreed with Aizen on how he was lying. She couldn't stand to know that Aizen had tried to have killed the person she was falling for. Though honest to say, he did look fairly handsome as he did when she saw Mayuri on the streets before. But either way he was still a prince and the laws stood the same, so she chose and that should be enough and be abided by. Aizen shouldn't be allowed to marry her. "But father...Please, don't let me marry Aizen." She begged of him.

(hahaha I love robin williams! Genie was my favorite too in the movie!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 pm

(lol sweet, I also loved the parrot XD )

Once I was in the surface again, I knew that I was going to have to dress more like a human if I wanted to blend in for 3 days. I'll also have to figure out how to get by without being able to talk for three days. I then found a torn up sail and some rope. This won't be much, but it'll be enough. I wrapped the sail around my body and tied it together with the rope. Once I was finally dressed, I heard barking. It was that harry creature again, and the same one! I ran to a huge rock and climbed on top of it thinking that this creature planned on eating me since it would always lick my face, which it had done once again.

Mayuri noticed what Aizen was doing to Lanna's father and glared. He took the staff from him and broke it, freeing Lanna's father from the hypnotism. "Your Highness, Aizen's been controlling you with this staff the hole time." He said to Lanna's father and then turned and said to Lanna with a smile, "Don't worry. I don't think you'll be marrying him after all."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 pm

(...Hahahah you said Hole instead of whole XD Sorry, just for some reason made me laugh really hard and I don't know why.)

Findor had been walking along the beach just outside of his home while taking his dog for a walk to get some fresh air, until his dog suddenly took off into the distance barking at something. Squinting his eyes towards the distance to see if his eyes weren't deceiving him, he saw what looked to be a girl sitting on a rock scared and trying to avoid the dog which was licking her face. He whistled loudly and the dog came to him as he quickly ran up to her to apologize but was a little confused at what she was wearing but didn't bother asking. "Sorry about that...He likes people. I hope he didn't bother you?"

My father then quickly called on the guards to come and seize Aizen and as they did he yelled knowing his staff had been broken. He scowled but then when his eyes landed on Mayuri he saw that in his kimono his sash had been holding the lamp. It was that damned street rat! But how could he have gotten this far? He must have used the lamp for his own desires. Lanna was glad her father was back to normal but gasped when Aizen laughed manically and then disappeared with a shunpo. He had gotten away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

(hahaha where did I say...Oh! I see it lol XD my bad it made me laugh too lmao XD)

Once I heard a whistle, I looked to see the same two legs who I rescued from the shipwreck. I then shook my head as if to say that I was alright. I then tried to tell him that I was only startled at first but when I opened my mouth to talk, nothing came out. I then remembered that I could no longer speak while I was in the surface and sort of looked down. I now learned how difficult it was going to be to leave as a human when I couldn't even communicate as one. I then patted my neck and shook my head as if to say that I can't speak.

Mayuri was pissed to see that Aizen had gotten away, but at least everyone wasn't hurt, and now he could marry Lanna without any trouble. He then remembered the deal he made with Kisuke that the third wish would be to free him from the lamp. For now, he would just enjoy the moment and held Lanna close to him. When he heard that he was going to be the new sultan since Lanna had chosen him, he was pleased and yet he felt as if he did nothing to get this far, as if he was the one decieving Lanna and everyone else for his selfish reasons. He even felt like he was a completely different person, all of these mixed emotions made him unsure of what to do, or how to even fix it, but he knew he would have to sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:09 pm

(Yeah Razz lol)

Findor could see that she couldn't speak, not cause she didn't want to from being shy but because she had no voice box to speak with, so no sound came out when she tried. But he didn't mind it, even if it was hard to understand what she was saying. He just smiled. "Well either way, we should get you out of here, you'll get sick. Come with me." he said holding out his hand for her to take.

Lanna wasn't happy that Aizen had got away but her father at least ordered a warrent search for his arrest if he was found. Either way it was getting late and after all maybe it was about time to go to bed. She kissed her fathers cheek and said goodnight as he left the room then she turned to Mayuri. "I'm sorry for what he did, he'll get what he deserves once he's caught."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I was unsure of this since I've heard from my father what two-legs would do to mermaids if they caught one, but then I remembered that I was a two-legs now and decided to take his hand and follow him to wherever. From the sound of it, it seemed like he was going to take care of me and not in a bad way. That mad things a bit easier for me as well especially without my voice box. I was amazed by all of the surroundings since so far the only thing that I've ever seen from the surface was the shore.

Mayuri only smiled at Lanna and said to her, "Don't be sorry, what happened to me wasn't your fault." He then kisses her cheek and said his goodnights to her before going to the spare room he was given, which was a lot nicer than that dump where he used to live in and rested for the night. Tomorrow would be a big day for him and he was certain of that.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'll show you around once you get clothed properly." Findor said once they got to the palace. He let her have a room and his maids got to work on finding a nice outfit for Emily to wear as he waited outside the door. He had his arms crossed and closed his eyes waiting patiently for her to get ready. He thought she was a true beauty and he wanted to also know her name but it would be hard not to get it out of her without her being able to talk.

She smiles and says goodnight then he leaves. When he does she gets into her sleepwear and hugs Gaku, her wolf and smiles glad that all of this was going so well. She then jumped into bed and fell fast asleep until morning came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

While I was getting cleaned up, I was playing with the bubbles in the bath water, I may have been in the water and had seen bubbles before, but I've never seen so many on the surface before. I blew one into the air as I heard one of the maids take pitty on me thinking I had survived a shipwreck. Once I was cleaned and dressed, I was taken to see the two-legs who brought me here in the first place again. The dress I wore was simple one with the top of it being white with long sleaves, and the skirt being blue and reaching close to my ankles. I even wore my hair tied back with a blue bow that hanged down instead of puffing up and a black corset on top of the white top. I twirled the dress around since I had never seen anything like it before.

When the next morning came, Kisuke was practically begging for Mayuri to wish him free, but then Mayuri gave Kisuke an outburst about how this was all his fault and how he wasn't sure on how he was supposed to make things right with Lanna now. This made Kisuke feel bad and seep back into his lamp. Soon even Mayuri's friends turned away from him. This made him groan to no end, but then he heard what he thought was Lanna's voice telling him to head towards the balcony. Little did he know it was actually Gin's voice tricking him into leaving his room so that he could collect the lamp just as Aizen told him to. Once he had found the lamp, he took it to Aizen and only smirked at their success.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 pm

The maids had giggled with excitement when they excited the room in which Emily had been in. They thought the dress was beautiful and the master would find her to be stunning while wearing it. He had yet to see it though so he couldn't comment just yet. He then sat down on the chair just outside the hallway in wait for her to come out. He had a few things planned for their day.

Lanna saw how many people gathered round in the town as her father made the big announcement. She finally spotted Mayuri down by the stairs as she pulled him up to the top. He was trying to say he needed to tell her something but she wasn't listening since now wasn't the best time. He was being called out by the crowd as she pushed him through the entrance as he stood out next to her father on the balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am

Once I was finally ready, I followed one of the maids down the hallway and she told me to not be shy once meeting their master. Now I was on my own as I walked towards the direction they told me the two-legs would be at. In all honesty, I was excited about getting to see what it was like to live as a two-legs.

Mayuri had now found himself in an awkward position as he waved to the crowd. He wanted to tell Lanna the truth, but even he saw that would have to wait. Suddenly, there was a huge storm, and a giant Kisuke was lifting the palace into the air and placing on a mountain. "Kisuke what are you doing!?" "Sorry kid, but I got a new master now." Kisuke answered with guilt in his tone as he was now serving Aizen and granting his wishes.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

When Emily came out of the room Findor covered his mouth then moved it away and smiled, seeing how beautiful she was. He thought maybe after all this girl was more than she made herself out to be. He held out his hand to her as he would take her out on the town and show her around. "Wow..." was all he could say in her presence.

Lanna gasped as now Aizen was the sultan and her fathers clothes were removed reducing him to his boxers, the power now lying within the hands of Aizen instead. How could this have happened? She thought he had been caught! "We'll never bow down to you!" She yelled as he kept telling her that she should cower in fear and honor him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 pm

I was somewhat glad that he liked the dress. Now that I thought about it, what I wore earlier wasn't exactly what the other two-legs would've worn, so I felt embarrassed because I made myself look like a fool wearing that. It was no wonder that they took pitty on me. I took his hand knowing that I could trust this two-legs. I wanted to tell him that I saved his life that night, but because I had no voice, there was no way I could explain it properly.

Gin wasn't at all surprised when Lanna said that she wouldn't bow before Aizen. Aizen was calm about this as usual, but then he said to her, "If you will not bow before a sultan, than you will cower before a sorcerror. Genie, I wish to be a sorcerror." Kisuke looked down in shame as he gave Aizen what he wanted. With his new powers, Aizen revealed to Lanna the truth about Mayuri and how he was never a prince, but a street rat. He then sent Mayuri, who was once again a street rat, Ashisogi Jizō who was turned back into his original form, and the carpet away to a cold place far from the soul society. Meanwhile Mayuri, almost freezing to death, picked up Ashisogi Jizō and the carpet and road back to the soul society as fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 pm

(Do you mind if we hold off on this rp for a bit? I can't really focus much on it that well for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next