AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

The guard sighed and said to her, "We're sorry but the order's had come from Aizen. You'll have to take it up to him." They then took Mayuri away and locked him up in the dungeons. Inside with Ashisogi Jizō, Mayuri sighed and said to him since he was insulting the princess, "Relax, she was in trouble. Besides there was no way that she could be the girl for me. She has to marry a prince." Even with that knowledge, he could only sigh since he actually liked her, despite who she was, but she could never like him back. That he knew for certain of.

I nodded and heard the music change into what seemed like a more romantic one. Now I felt as if I knew for certain that this was a date. The subordanents were trying to set the mood for Yylfordt hoping that if he and the girl had fallen in love, then the spell would be broken. I then thought of something to say then said to him, "I'm 17 years old, I used to only live with my father, who is an inventor. My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading books, and solving puzzles. There, I've told you pretty much all that I could about myself, now it's your turn." I wasn't planning on telling him my life story just yet since he might not be interested in that much information. So I decided to make it short and brief unless he wanted to learn more about me.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Yylordft was now very interested with Emily after she began to describe herself. She even said she liked to read books and he had an entire library he knew she may like. "I will tell you more about me. But first, I'd like to show yousomething rhat I think you might very much like." he said and moved from his chair to lead her to the book study. Once there he showed her his thousands of books and the chairs in the den to sit and read if she so desired. "What do you think?"

once returning to the castle Lanna kept getting scolded by her father on how dangerous it was to be out of the castles boundaries and running around the local town. She kept rolling her eyes and wished his lecture would get over already since it was a huge annoyance to listen to him. Finally she was excused to her room as when she got there she was welcomed back by a lick in the face from her zanpakuto hitogoroshi which was a wolf. He was anxious and happy that she was unharmed and back home since it was lonely here without her around. She knew she was supposed to be married to soon but she didn't like the man who she was destined for. But that man that helped her on the streets she couldn't get off her mind. "I never even got to know his name..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 pm

I was amazed by the sight. I had never seen so many books in my life. "It's incredible." Was all I could say to him. Meanwhile the subordanents were watching and said to one another how well they seemed to be getting along all on their own. Maybe the spell will be broken after all, as long as they learned to love one another that is.

Meanwhile in prison, a strange man appeared next to Mayuri. He had offered him freedom but only if he would come with him. Mayuri agreed to do so as he was led out in the desert. Suddenly a sand dune had become the head of a tiger known as the cave of wonders. The strange old man then directed Mayuri to go iside and get this lamp. Mayuri with Ashisogi Jizō entered the cave. It was filled with treasures he could only dream of. Ashisogi Jizō dove into the treasure while Mayuri had found the lamp and picked it up. Without knowing of the consequences of what they had done, both Mayuri and his zanpakutou were now in deep trouble as the cave was beginning to close on them. As they tried to escape, they were holding on to the last staircase that remained of the cave. The strange old man told him to give him the lamp first, so he did without knowing that it was all a trap done by the old man who soon revealed to be Aizen, the sultan's adviser, who then kicked Mayuri and his zanpakutou into the cave to be burried by the sand. When he thought he had finally gotten the lamp, he realized it was trapped with Mayuri and realized it doomed along with him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:56 pm

(lol who's guna be the genie?)

Yylordft then smiled when she was amazed by his library. He then handed her a book which was one of his favorites he read when he was younger. The book was a fairy tale about a beast and a princess. He hoped she would like it since he loved it as a kid and still loved it to this day even if he didn't read as much as he use to.

Lanna then walked to her balcony where she looked out at the town in the distance. It was getting dark and there wasn't a ton to do while being trapped in such a place. She barely had any friends here either since peasants weren't allowed inside the castle. She then went back inside and payed on her bed hoping the wedding would be cancelled and he wouldn't have to marry Aizen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

(How about Kisuke? And Gin can be the parrot ^_^)

Once I had finished reading the book Yylfordt handed to me, I was amazed by how the story ended. It turned out that the beast was actually a prince, but the girl doesn't discover that until she confesses her love to him after he had confessed his to her. It seemed so sad at the ending because the beast was dying before they had confessed to one another, then it turned out their loved was what broke the spell and saved his life. I could see why Yylfordt really liked it. He must have been hoping that he could have the same thing happen to him because of his monsterous form, but I still didn't know much about him to assume that just yet, even though I just did. I then heard more music and asked, "Was that planned?" I asked this because I was wondering if this was more than just dinner.

Mayuri while trapped in the sand, had found that he still had the lamp. There's one thing good that he did before being trapped in his own grave. Ashisogi Jizō was really upset about being trapped here and asked Mayuri, "How are we going to get out of here, now?" Mayuri sighed and ignored him as he rubbed the lamp to clean it up a bit. Suddenly a genie came out of the lamp. It turned out to be a hobo looking guy with a hat and clogs along with a cane. "Hello, I'm the genie of the lamp, but you can call me Kisuke Urahara. Now before you go and make a wish, there are three things that I can't do for you. One, I can't kill anybody, so don't ask. Two, I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else, and three, I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture, and I don't like doing it. Other than that, whatever you want, you can have it in just three wishes." Mayuri wanted to get an extra wish and since he was after all a street rat, he knew how to do it. He then gave Ashisogi Jizō the look and he gave him the thumbs up to go for it. "Limitations on wishes? Ha! Some all powerful genie! Can't even bring people back from the dead. I don't know, Ashisogi Jizō, looks like we're going to have to find our own way out of here." This enraged Kisuke to the point of stepping in and asking them, "Excuse me? Are you looking at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here and all of the sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so! Not right now! YOU'RE GETTING YOUR WISHES SO SIT DOWN!" Suddenly as they sat down, they realized they were sitting on a magic carpet as the genie lead them out of the cave and into freedom.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

(lol works for me.)

Lanna was now rather tired knowing it was late at night and got dressed and into her sleeping wear. She then got into bed and layed down pulling the blankets over her and tried to sleep but through the night she tossed and turned an couldn't sleep at all. She was having difficulty with the fact she had to many things running through her head.

Yylordft couldn't quite understand what she meant by this being planned. Was she talking about the dinner? If so he never truly planned it but just hoped for it, it was his workers idea to pull off this stunt for him because they wanted the master to try and we'd this girl and get her to like him even if it may take some convincing. "It was planned, but not by my doing." he answered her telling her the truth. He still was glad she liked the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I understood what he meant seeing that it was his servant's plan to try to make this dinner more than what it seemed. I didn't want the music to go to waist, so I asked him, "Do you at least want to make their work worth something? It's alright if you don't because I don't exactly know how to dance anyways." Surprisingly I felt nervous for even asking. I couldn't understand it, but I was starting to like Yylfordt, perhaps even more than I knew of.

Meanwhile, once they were in an oasis, Kisuke then explained to Mayuri that he had already used one wish, but then Mayuri said to him, "Oh no no! I never wished for a way out of the cave. That was all your kindness and generosity." Ashisogi Jizō then laughed at the genie as he then became dumbfounded and now saw he had to watch out for this one. "Alright, kid, but no more freebies." Mayuri then explained to him that his first wish would be to become a prince so that he could be a suiter for Lanna, knowing she could only marry a prince. The genie then granted his wish not only by turning him into a prince, but by turning Ashisogi Jizō into a giant catterpillar like creature which was his bankai form so that he could be a mode of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:33 pm

"By all means...Shall we dance?" he asked and held his hand out to ask her o dance with him as he heard his subordinates playing music. He knew this was part of their plan to help him out on winning over Emily and appreciated it, since right now things werent going the greatest and he needed a boost. Even she goo offeredto dance with him even if she admitted he wasn't that great. But he would lead her since he knew how. Taking her hand, he le her to the dance floor and got into position while holding her in his arms and began to dance to the rythm.

That man was still on Lanna's mind as she then got up and out of bed getting dressed. She had to see him, know his name. Getting dressed she planned to once again escape into the night to reunite with him and break him out of jail. She was warned that he was a thief but he only did it to survive and she respected that.

(kinda stuck on my part)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 pm

(Hey I figured out how to reply to the rps on my phone. All of this time I only knew how to moniter the rp. Now that I know I can reply, I can now reply but only at night once until I come back from my vacation. Also, I won't be back till sunday. There's been a change of plan because the first day here was the worst. Long story sort, we were given a bad offer from the hotel and waited one night to get a new one.)

Once I was lead by Yylfordt to dance with him, I was surprisingly shy about it. I was even surprised he knew how to dance in the first place. Still, I couldn't help but smile a have a good time from this. "Wow, you're a really good dancer." I complimented him. Shawlong and Nakeem were amazed by how well things were going. They were then more confident that the spell would be broken.

While the town's people were minding there own business, suddenly there was a parade. People then saw a prince who wore makeup and a mask that made him look like a clown while riding on a giant caterpillar thing. It was Mayuri and his zanpakutou with Kisuke leading the way in front. People were amazed and the rumors about a new suiter for the princess.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Yylordft appreciated the compliment she gave him about his talent for ball room dancing. He was taught how to when he was just a boy and was forced to keep up the lessons. He was well taught too. Yylordft smiled at her words and continued dancing with her across the floor. This moment to him was romantic and she looked stunning when twirling around in her dress. She was a true beauty to behold. "As are you my dear." he told her, returning the favor of compliment.

Just then, Lanna's father burst through the door exclaiming a new suitor has arrived in town. Lanna tricked him into saying she was playing dress up and not running set judging by her clothes, but she was still disappointed to hear that there was another annoyance on it's way. She refused to marry someone not out of love and hoped to wriggle out of this one too. She simply sighed and knew she may as well walk down and meet him, even if she hated it. Changing her clothes sh got into a beautiful dress that her father told her would impress the prince as they made it downstairs waiting for him to walk through the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 pm

I blushed a bit from his compliment towards me but quickly hid it while I continued dancing with him. Still, why would I even blush for him. He did separat me from my father and wouldn't even tell me how to repay the debt, but now I felt as if I didn't want this moment to end. I was starting to enjoy spending time with Yylfordt. He was actually a good friend. When the music became more slow, I couldn't help but rest my head on his shoulder while we slow danced. It didn't bother me at all how he was monsterous looking, but not in my eyes.

While waiting in the throne room, Mayuri was impressing the sultan with his magic carpet and with his zanpakutou. He even tried to convince him that he would be perfect for the princess. The mask and makeup that he wore made him almost completely unrecognizable. The royal advisor, Aizen, was not only questioning but was also trying to convince the sultan that this Mayuri could be bad news.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Yylordft learned fast that she was growing more affectionate for him and this pleased him and made him happy. She was everything he looked for in a woman. Beautiful, intelligent, sweet, loves the out doors and loves to read. She was perfect for him. He was a very scary man when angered but he hoped she wouldn't be afraid of that side of him. If they were to end up together she'd have to accept him for all of him, even his anger problems. As the music began to slow, they both slow danced as he had his arms around her and he rested his own head on top of hers. Closing his eyes he smiled as they danced.

Lanna came down stairs, her long brown hair straightened down and ended below her chest, her blue eyes glistening. She wore a beautiful black silk dress that was tied at the neck and lengthened all the way just a little below her knee caps. She didn't want to look so good for some stupid suiter that she would refuse to marry anyways. It was pointless but her father insisted on her to, so naturally she was forced to. Once approaching them all she gave a slight bow to everyone, including Aizen. [color=slateblue]"Evening. I'm princess Lanna. Nice to meet you, my dear prince."[color] she said trying to fake a smile and be nice even if she wanted to insult him and tell him to leave her the hell alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm

(When my part is over is it alright if we did the little mermaid for my part? I'm also getting stuck on my part)

This was a nice feeling that I was feeling inside, and yet it seemed so impossible. I closed my eyes as well while I enjoyed this dance. Shawlong and Nakeem were even more surprised by this display. Even they doubted that Yylfordt would get this lucky. Sure they expected him to find love, but nothing like this. Still to them I still wasn't perfect since I was only a mere human, but they still thought of me as being quite a catch. When the music ended, I opened my eyes and smiled still since I actually had a pretty good time.

Mayuri turned to face Lanna and smiled glad to see that beautiful face and those beautiful eyes of hers once again, but he would have to keep his cool as a prince would and act like this was the first time he had ever met her even though it wasn't, but the last time he met her, he was only a street rat. That wouldn't be good enough for her father to allow him to marry her if he knew that. "Evening, my dear princesses. My name is prince Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and it is also a pleasure to meet you as well." He said to her as he politely took her hand and kissed it. The reason he wore the makeup and mask in the first place was to prevent people from recognizing him as the person he truly was, a common street rat.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 pm

(Sure thing ^^ and I forget how to write my parts cause I sorta forgot how some of the movie goes >__<)

Being an arrancar, a man with blonde hair and violet eyes was prince of hueco mundo. He was out and about in the world of soul society to catch prey for his men back at home to eat. He knew his and this place were two different worlds but knew he loved spending his time here in soul society. He was a true man but also knew he was slightly lonely in his life. Soon that would all change.

Lanna didn't like the way he looked, in fact he looked like a compete bafoon. He wasn't appealing at all. She didn't want a new suitor to marry, she already liked someone and wanted to be with him. These people her father lined up for her, she didn't want. She didn't want an arranged marriage, only if both love each other. Though the mans eyes, they looked strikingly familiar. They were pretty but he himself seemed weird. She then turned to the advisor, Aizen. "Please excuse me." she said to him ad the others than ran to her room. She slammed the door shut and locked it, refusing to come out. She wouldn't marry him. She refused!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

(That's ok. I'm also curious about what would happen if I was paired up with Findor instead, but not for this rp.)

Meanwhile in the sea was a young girl who swam in the ocean with her fish companions, but this was no ordinary girl. This girl was not only me, but I was also a mermaid. I loved to swim around in the ocean and search for interesting things in shipwrecks, but what I would always dream of was to see the world outside of the sea. All I've ever heard about the two legged people from my father, the king of the sea, was that they were mean cruel-hearted people who would catch fish whether it would be in a net or on a hook. Still, I would always wonder what it would be like to have two legs as well. So whenever I find treasure, I would always swim to the surface and show them to a bird known as Abirama. He's seen the world above from the skies, so I would always go to him to ask about it and show him some of the stuff I have found and see if he knew of what they were. He told me that this fork thing was used to comb hair and that the snarflag which was a pipe was used to make music. When he tried it out, he found that it was clogged with seaweed and choked on it a bit. I then remembered I was late for a royal event and had to return back to my father. If he had found out I was in the surface again, he would throw a fit.

Mayuri sighed seeing now why so many suiters have come to meet the princess, she had kept on refusing them, and now she was refusing him as well. Still, he wasn't going to give up that easily. Later that night, he was in the backyard with his genie, Ashisogi Jizō, and his flying carpet. He then freshened up a bit and ignored Kisuke's advise to just be himself. Mayuri got on the carpet and flew onto the balcony as he then called out to Lanna to see if she was even in her room at all. He was careful about it since he didn't want her father to see him doing this at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm

(Dunno o.o)

On his boat over the ocean he was busy fishing. He knew that Hueco Mundo didn't have any water since it was practically a dessert. But soul society had water which he loved to travel over. He was what some would call a fisherman. He was on his boat and with his crew. He was sitting on one of the benches relaxing while he waited to get a catch. Some folks spoke of mermaids in these water but he wasn't sure if he believed in that. He knew later this evening he would be planning to have a party on the boat but that was later, right now was time to relax.

Lanna was in her room on her bed with her head beneath her pillow. She hated how her father was forcing her into this. Thn she heard her name being called. Gaku growled hearing an intruder outside the window and ran to attack but Lanna stopped her wolf and held him back as she cautiously walked to her balcony until seeing the man on some weir flying carpet floating in the air. "What are you doing?! You cNt justbarge into a womans room!" she said feeling practically violated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 pm

(On second thought is it ok if in this rp it was Findor instead of Yylfordt? I just don't see Yylfordt as a fisherman lol)

Later that night after being scolded by my father and putting my new treasures in a secret cave where I kept my collection. I noticed lights in the water and swam to the surface again from the neck up to see what was going on. It was late at night and it seemed that there were lights in the sky. I've never seen anything like it before, but still, it was amazing. I then swam to the boat where it came from but kept hidden. My hair was long and it reached to my waist since mermaids don't cut their hair often. I then saw a spot on the boat where I could sneak a peak on what was going on. I then climbed up to the hole and peaked through. There were people on this boat, two-legs. They were dancing and playing music. There was also a barking harry creature hopping around. The creature then started to sniff the air and headed towards where I was. I quickly hid for the moment. When I checked to see if it was gone, it turned out it had it's head poking out at me and licked my face before someone called it to come over. I continued to look and see what else was going on amazed by these two-legs.

Mayuri sighed seeing she still hated him and said to her, "I have only come to see you. Besides, you never did give me a chance to get to know you very well. If you simply refuse the suiters for their appearances, then what kind of a princess are you?" He may have wanted to get on her good side, but the fact she wouldn't even give him a chance and acknowledge him angered him greatly. He was beginning to think she was just some selfish princess who picked out her men like she picked out her dolls. Meanwhile Aizen was with his companion, Gin, planning on getting rid of the competition, Mayuri, in order to marry Lanna and inherit the throne as sultan. He would have the guards tied him up, hook him up to a ball and chain, then drop him in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

(Yeah I can change it to Findor instead of Yylordft if you'd like.)

Later that evening the party was being held and Findor was talking with his guests. He was dressed up nicely for the occassionaly and madeaure not to make a terrible impression. He wanted to make sure no
one would give him a bad name as a bad host so he tried his damnest. When his dog started to bark probably at a fish he called him over and checked over the edge to see if anyone fell overboard but saw nothing. Shrugging his shoulders be walked back to the party.

Lanna felt insulted that he would assume she Bly chose by appearance and that was not all all true. She walked over to him and onto the balcony and crossed her arms standing up for herself. "Thats not true! I don't look for appearance! I just simply don't want to marry someone by force. I'd rather us both be in love. Just forcig a man on me, my father is foolish to do that. Your probably like the rest of them. Wants the wealth, you don't care to know me." she tsk'ed and frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

(thank you ^_^)

I hid as soon as I could from the person who called the dog. Once I got a good look again to see who it was, I was now curious about him. I've never seen a two-legged person this close before, but he didn't seem human because of what he wore on right his eye. Suddenly there was thunder, so I jumped off of the boat and got into the water as quickly as possible. I watched as the thunder had struck the boat. Now I was worried.

Mayuri was surprised by this then chuckled, "My dear, why would I want your wealth, if I'm already wealthy? Not even the most valueble of riches can fill the hole in my heart. After all, do I look like the type who can find any women who would truly love me? If anything, they would want my riches. So you tell me, am I after your wealth?" He was trying all he could to win her heart now understanding what the big deal was with her. She didn't hate the mean for their looks, she just hated them because they were forced upon her by her father, and she wanted someone who would love her for real. That was what he planned to do.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

(So I just realized I've been spelling his name wrong ths entire time T.T it's spelled Yylfordt NOT Yylordft. I feel like an idiot now Dx)

When the lightning strikes the boat, it begins to break in half and starts to sink. People panic and scream, trying to get away and get on the life boats but some fall into the water holding onto logs and pieces of inside the boat so they don't drown. Findor saved the dog but soon he fell and hit his head falling into the sea, drifting downwards and not breathing since he was unconcious.

The man did have a point. If he was already wealthy why would he want hers? But at the same time maybe it was jus to use her as more of a slave rather than an equal. Maybe I'd give this guy a chance since he was willing to compromise. I then sighed and let my hands sway down by my sides. "I suppose I'll give you a chance to help show me your not like the others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm

(Don't worry, I used to spell his name without the f when I was rping with Cat once till she pointed it out. Also I don't believe in love at first sight so I might change the story up a bit for my part.)

I gasped seeing that one of the two-legs sank into the sea. I knew that these two-legs couldn't breathe under the water, so I dove in and swam towards him to pull him back into the surface for him to breathe. I carried him to shore as dawn soon broke. I was curious about this one. He didn't look human, but he wasn't a merman neither. What was he? Still it would be nice to know what it's like to be able to walk, and on two legs as well. I almost envied this two-legged person. It would be nice to be a part of this world instead of the sea. I soon I saw the person's harry creature and quickly jumped back into the water, but hid behind a rock only to watch from the sea.

Mayuri sighed and decided to pull a trick on her with his magic carpet. He then sighed walking towards the edge of the balcony and said to her, "Oh no that's alright. I can see that you're not interested anyways. So I guess I'll be on my way." He then stepped off of the balcony but making it look like he fell off when instead he landed on his feet on the carpet. It was a dirty trick he pulled on her, but it was still worth it to see the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

(Its cool no worries I may do the same too.)

Findor once rescued and put on the beach woke up when his dog licked his face. He sat up and saw movement in the water but didn't see what it was and assumed it was a fish or something. He then for up and dried himself off and knew that his ship was destroyed and hoped everyone was alright.

Lanna gasped when fell off the ledge as she cried out and reached out to grab him before he fell to his death. I then saw that he landed on a random flying carpet out of no where and was mad at the prank he pulled on me. How rude of him. "You ass! That was a mean trick!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

(Who should the sea witch be? I have an idea but it would be a guy.)

Glad to see everything was alright, I dove back into the water carelessly without making sure that the two-legs had left. I knew now I had to return home before I got another scolding from my father for being on the surface. I would also have to keep what I had done a secret, or else my father would go on a rampage. He might even discover my collection and destroy it. That would ruin my heart.

Mayuri only chuckled and said to her, "Yeah but you should've seen the look on your face." He then thought of a fun way to spend time with her and said to her, "Would you like to go for a ride? See the world?" He hoped she wouldn't take the prank personally and accept his offer. He also hoped she wasn't the type to hold grudges as well, even over something as silly as the prank he pulled.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:53 pm

(Loly Aivirrne? What about her?)

Findor now back on the shore, made sure everyone was alright even if in reality he didn't care what happened to them. Regardless, once everyone was accounted for he made everyone be sent home and the party was cancelled. Walking back to his house that was just on the edge of the water he went up to his room to clean up. Meanwhile, Emilys father was very angry and was waiting for he to return. He found put about her collection and would punish her greatly.

Lanna didn't like the prank he pulled on her but when he said about seeing the world she was automatically interested. She was frowning but then gave a small smile and decided to join him. Joining him she carefully stepped onto the carpet hoping she didn't fall. Once on the carpet she looked to him. "Where are we going in particular?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

(lol idk she and Menoly seem more like the eels lol. How about Szayel? I've actually seen a drawing with him as Ursula and it's hillarious XD)

http://ilovemybishies87.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2xxrwj

"Everywhere. Hang on." Was all he said before the magic carpet flew from the soul society and passed everywhere in the world and in it's path around the world. There were truly beautiful sights that were seen. For instance the temple of Athens, Notre Dame in France, the mustangs(the wild horses not the cars) of the new world, and even the birds in the sky. The carpet then landed on a chinese dakota to watch the fire works that were set for a festival.

While swimming back to my secret cave, I noticed that there was a shadow. Oh no! Could it be that...I had to be sure as I swam inside and gasped to see my father inside my secret cave. I then saw the angered look on his face and tried to plead, "D-Dad I...I didn't get these from the surface I swear! I found them inside of sunken ships and thought that since there wouldn't be any humans looking for them, that I could keep them myself. I mean, what's wrong with keeping these human made materials when even the humans themselves had forgotten about them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next