AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 am

(Kinda stuck on where to go for both our parts now...)

Yylfordt then stood back up and arched his back to stretch. "I have not eaten. I do not eat the same food as you." he retorted, since arrancars were different, basically he ate the lower class, that's how he survived in hueco mundo. But he wasn't going to say that in front of her either which may kind of gross or freak her out. Eating a type of the same species. Also, he tended to eat humans, but only was that very rare would he eat them anymore since there weren't any around in hueco mundo, except in the precipe world.

Lanna knew the festival was still going on and it was to award the people who fought in the war and she knew they probably needed Mayuri there since he was the one after all who led the army.
"Shouldn't you be down there getting your award?" she asked curiously, she knew she may have been asked the same thing to get her own award but she wasn't quite in the mood to go up in front of everyone as much as she liked staying out here where she was more outside of the noises and people, secluded. Though both were nice too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 am

(yeah same here, I think this rp is done. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 am

(Yeah, I'd have to agree on that one. I can't really take this rp anywhere farther honestly. We can start another rp if you'd like? Up to you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 am

(that's be fun ^_^ but not on this same topic, what type of rp should we make now?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

(Yeah I figured. I'd probably just move it somewhere else. Ummm well I'm not really sure. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 am

(lol me neither *anime sweat drop*)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 am

Hmmm we can do a normal rp? As in, be our RL selves and introduce like, the anime characters entering our worlds and recognizing us as our reincarnations (aka meaning our rp characters)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:14 am

(lol Cat and I used to rp like that. Ok ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 am

(Yeah that's why I brought it up, we did the same thing ^^ hehe. I'm use to those types of rp's since she and i use to do those types all the time. Anyways, would you like to start or me? And idk where you'd like to move the rp to rather than here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 am

(Well idk if it would count as an anime rp or an original, either way what I meant was that I didn't want it to be on the disney topic)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:55 am

(Well I kinda figured, kinda what I meant pretty much. And I'd vote it be original since it's more of a crossover...we can just make a different topic rather than the disney thingy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:03 am

(ok ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 am

(Anyways, you start or me?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:44 am

(can you start with this one? I can't come up with a way to start)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:51 am

(Sure I can start it. But Emily is your real name right? Just making sure if I introduce you in the rp and such. And if it's alright me asking also your age?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 am

(Yeah Emily is my real name too and im 17)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Who's guna be your guy in the rp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:30 pm

same as always lol, how about u?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Same ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Lol ^_^ so what should we call it?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Dunno ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

How about just plain and simple Reincarnation Rp?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Works for me ^^ and sorry I wasn't online yesterday btw, I had things to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:33 pm

that's ok ^_^ i went to get choc. chip cookies that day since I was sort of sad (personal stuff from school), i always eat chocolate when I'm sad, but not too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 am

(Let's start the rp here since it's more appropriate ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next