AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 am

(Sounds good ^^ which Disney rp's you want to do?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 am

(For me same as before, Yylfordt's the only man for me ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am

(lol I meant what Disney rp, I already know what guy you want. xD cause the same for me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 am

(lol it's still going to be the same, beauty and the beast. I think it suits him beast. ^_^ How about you, and do you want to start this one?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 am

(Mayuri as my guy but I want a different Disney movie. How about Mulan 2?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 am

(lol I can give that one a shot ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:09 am

(Alright wl if you don't mind could you please start?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 am

(ok)

In a small town in the seretei, my father and I had moved in since he happened to be working there, but everyone thought that my father was a loon, and I was a bit odd as well. Whenever I would go to the library to borrow a new book, the female soul reapers would talk, apparently they didn't like the idea of a human girl reading any of their books in the first place, but it didn't matter where the books came from to me. All that mattered was whether or not it was a good one. On my way home, I continued to hear people talk, and sighed, saying to myself that it was to be expected. My father was also busy inventing new ideas for the seretei, ideas that were thought to be kind of odd even coming from a human. Still, they should at least consider it none the less.
Meanwhile in a dark castle, Shawlong, who thanks to the curse that had been placed upon the castle by Nel had been turned into a candlestick, and Nakeem, who had been turned into a clock, were talking about trying to find a way to break the spell while the master wasn't around. "Don't you get it, Shawlong? The only way to break this spell is for Yylfordt to actually learn to love someone, and earn her love in return. How is that going to be possible when he looks like a monster!?" "Shh not so loud, Nakeem, the walls have ears too, you know, since one of us must have been turned into something that would be hung onto it. But anyhow, it could work, we simply need to find a girl who's kind hearted and hopefully won't hurt the eyes as well to complete him." "You know he won't like the idea at all. He can be so stubborn." "He's still young and foolhearted, even for a foul-mouthed beast. Once he gets a good look at the girl if any are found for him, then he'll want to give it a shot. Remember how he used to be with the female arrancars before?" "Yes but that was when he still had good looks. I don't even think he believes in himself to find the perfect catch." "We'll see thn won't we?"

In the court of the 13 squads, the head captain was assigning Mayuri and Lanna a mission to send his three daughters to hueco mundo in hopes of making peace with them to end this war once and for all. The three daughters were Nanao, Momo, and Isane. Nanao was the serious one of the three and usually kept to herself, Momo was the sweetest one of all, and Isane was the one who would jump into action first no matter what happened. Lanna and Mayuri's mission was to take then their safely and guard them with their life. The girls honestly didn't like the idea of becoming brides to espadas, or even to Aizen if that was the case, but they knew in order to end this war, it had to be done. So in their finest kimono's they aboarded their carriage and waited for Mayuri to be ready so that he and his army along with Lanna can go take them to hueco mundo.
Meanwhile, Mayuri was getting ready for the mission at hand, but he also had other things in mind. After this mission, he was planning to marry Lanna and make her his bride once and for all. She and him were already engaged, all he needed to do was to complete the knot. He put on his makeup and his mask then grabbed his zanpaktou before heading towards the carriage and wait for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm

(Im on my iPod again so my replies are probably guna be slightly shorter compare to m long ones. But I'll do what I can.)

Back at the castle in his bedroom, a beast like man had been wandering and pacing around the room. He had little to do, but what he did have to do could become such a bore in this castle with little excitement. Depression striked him and some of his subordinates even in fact. He sometimes got angry and een lashe ou his anger on them but deep down he didn't mean to. He was jus mad an upset, and because they couldn't leave they ended up forgiving their master eventually. This man/beast was an arrancar who lived in hueco mundo, his name was Yylordft Grantz. He ice was a handsome young man at one point in his life, until a woman had cursed him and now he was forever to be stuck in his release form until he found his true love. He doubted this would ever happen, no or comes here and second no woman would love a beast like him. Looking out his window he noticed how the wind was blowing fiercly and it was a strong sand storm. He decided he would take a stroll regardless of how awful of weather it was outside. Now grabbing his coat he left out into the day.

Lanna had been assigned a mission with Mayuri to take the 3 daughters of the emperor to hueco mundo in order to stop the war and bring peace. She and him the previous Mormon had been givin each a necklace from her parents. Lanna received yang which was the white one and Mayuri got the yin necklace which was black. It was a representation of how complete opposites attract. Soon they were ready to get going and Lanna got on her horse riding off into the night since the evening was the hour they started their mission. She saw the look on Mayuri's face as if he had something on his mind so I asked. "Whats wrong? You look like your itching to get something off your shoulder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

(ok)

When I got home, I helped my father with his invention, and finally it worked! We celebrated for a while before it was time or him to leave with the invention to show to the head captain. Unluckily for him, he got lost in a sand storm and even lost his horse. He then heard growling of hungry hollows planning to feast upon him. He ran as fast as he could and the lucky thing for him about the sand storm was that it blew him away from the hollows until he landed at a gate. Recapturing his foothold, he looked up and was amazed by the sight. The castle was huge yet there was something eerie about it. He needed to get away from the sandstorm so he entered the castle either way. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked a bit nervously since he did enter this place uninvited. "I don't mean to intrude but I lost my horse, and I need a place to stay for the night." Nakeem wanted to act natural while he pretended to be a normal clock. Shawlong on the other hand couldn't keep his mouth shut. Nakeem tried to keep him shut by covering his mouth but Shawlong used one of his lit candles which were also one of his hands to burn Nakeem's as he said to the old human man, "Of course, you're welcome here." When my father looked to see who said that, he was shocked to see a talking candle stick and a talking clock as well. How was this even possible. Soon enough he found himself being taken care of by talking furniture and talking china. The only reason why was because they were hoping that this old human may have a daughter or two to spare. She may be human but it's the only chance they've got since the female arrancars they knew definitely didn't like Yylfordt truly even when he was his normal self.

Mayuri turned to face Lanna at first with a simple look but then smiled and placed one of the palms of his hands on the top of her head. "After this, would you like to settle down and become my wife?" He asked her as he messed her hair up a bit jokingly, but he was serious about his request. He simply messed up her hair in a friendly joking sort of way since they were already so close to one another. Even if they were opposites, they were not as different as some would think.
Meanwhile, the princesses were waiting for the carriage to start moving, but while they waited, they each noticed the fellow soldiers coming with them. Nanao noticed Shunsui, Momo noticed Izuru, but who did Rangiku notice? Whoever she noticed was unknown to her still since she didn't know his name yet.(I honestly don't know who she would notice who isn't a bad guy and is a soul reaper) Momo only blushed but smiled sweetly before looking away shyly, and Nanao only blushed a bit but turned away to hide her feelings from him.

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 pm

(Rangiku can have hisagi since he likes her a lot already.)

Yylordft heard talking downstairs but an unfamiliar voice caught his interest. Walking downstairs he peered around the corner and saw his subordinates talking to a old man downstairs. He looked I'll but also was asking for a place to stay. Yylordr simply growled to himself when his men answered for him and didn't ask him for permision for the man to stay here. Walking down stairs he crossed his arms and grit his teeth a once his men saw him they hook in fear to see him mad. "Who is this man you let into my home without my permission?"
Emilys father shook now a little scared when he saw Yylordft and amost couldn't stand straight from it. The man was a fearsome arrancar and looked very beastily. Again he asked his question and he thought about it. "Perhaps I will let you."

Lanna blushed when he said this and nodded. I couldn't believe he was asking me this. I then tackled and hugged him tightly when he said this to me. "Of course I will! Yes!" I laughed. What I was unaware of at the moment was that my family ancestor guardian snuck in with us. He was a talking wolf named gaku and what I was unaware Of was that he wanted to keep his spot and me getting married would move him to his old job, so from here on he planned to break us up. As we got the carriage moving, we set out to hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:41 pm

(Really? Ok then ^_^ and whoops I switched Isane with Rangikou by accident...oh well.)

Shawlong knew what this monster now had planned for the old man and said, "Master, please, this old human might have a daughter. She may be only human but it's a good shot right?" Nakeem now understood why Shawlong's been nice to this old man. "Master, Shawlong's actually right for once. If this old human has a child who happens to be female and at the right age, she could be the one."
I was outside now picking a dandelion that was covered in seeds at the time and blew it away watching it float away into the air. The horizon was so beautiful this afternoon. Suddenly, my father's horse was running towards me. I got up to stop and calm him down trying to find out what on earth was going on. I then saw that my father wasn't on him and asked it as if hoping for an answer. "Where's Dad? Oh don't tell me he's lost again. Come on let's go find him." This wasn't the first time my father had gotten lost. He never knew he to read the map properly. I then rode the his horse having it lead me to the place where he left him.

Mayuri was riding on his horse by Lanna's side. He was unaware still of the existance of her gaurdian wolf. While traveling through hueco mundo, he knew to keep his guard up in case there were any wild hollows out here. They also had to go through menos forest to get to their destination. Soon enough it was time to set up camp in what was known to be a most dangerous place to stay. "We'll set up camp here for now. Will that be alright, our ladiships?" He asked them. "Yes it will be alright." Momo said with her innoncent yet serious tone. "Of course." Nanao said with her serious tone and also with a similar yet with a bit more emotion in her tone, Rangikou said, "We'll do just fine here." Momo then sees Izuru from a distance and uses her fan to hide her blush from him because she was so shy. Nanao sees Shunsui but brushes him off of her coldly as she turned away from him. Rangikou sees Hisagi and winks at him hiding her smile behind her fan before turning away to follow her sisters. This was definitely going to be an interesting night. Mayuri noticed this and sighed seeing that their mission could be compromised if his soldiers end up falling in love with the princesses.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Sighing Yylordft knew his men were right and needed to think this over. But what I'd the man didn't have a daughter? What if he did and she didn't like him? Was he willing to bother letting the man stay for his own sake? Either way he guessed it was worth a shot. "Fine. You can stay for a night until the sandstorm passes over. I it true, do you in DVD have a daughter even?" Yylordft asked and the old man nodded his head saying yes he did. This made Yylordft a little bit pleased and wanted to meet her even if she was pretty or not. A girl that loved him for him none the less sounded perfect no matter what she looked like. He then ushered the man to go to one of the spare rooms where he could sleep in until morning while his surbordinates showed him te way.

Lanna knew she didn't like the idea of planned marriage to someone you don't love and even so the girls were willing to go through with it regardless. She dint know how thy could handle such a thing since it may not bring them real happiness. What if the princes were ugly or not nice? How did they expect to go on with their lives. She sighed and got off her horse to help set up tents until thy were all set up. She knew her turn to guard was up while everyone slept as she waited near a rock and kept watch while te others got comfy in their tents.

(In regards to what you said last topic I would love to be a moderator Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 pm

(Great Very Happy once you're a member I'll make you a mod.)

Once the horse had made it to a strange castle, the sand storm was picking up and I needed to get inside and fast. The horse then ran away, and I was going to stop him, but now wasn't a good time. So I ran towards the door with my cloak on including the hood as I opened the door and got inside. This place was huge, and yet it sort of gave me the creeps. As I looked around, there was nobody here. Not even a person to check and see who was intruding.
Meanwhile, a little tea cup hopped over to the tea pot, Di Roy, and said, "Papa! Papa! There's a girl in the castle!" "Wonderweiss enough with your imaginary friends and get in the tub." Said the angry tea pot who used the nozzle to throw the little cup into the bubbling water. Luppi the feather duster then dusts his way to them and said, "Hey there's a girl in the castle!" "See? I told yah!" said the little tea cup shooting water out of his mouth with a smile.
Meanwhile I was still searching this place looking for my father. I even called out, "Dad? Dad? Are you in here?"

After setting up his tent and everything in it, Mayuri removed his makeup and his mask before going to bed for the night. He then heard strange noises coming from one of the tents. It was as if someone was talking about him in a bad way. He then checked to see who it was exactly that was now mocking him so that he could teach them a lesson to mock their captain. Once he had gotten there, he saw what he thought was Lanna and the princesses foul mouthing about him. Now why would she of all people would do such a thing. He then became enraged and returned to his tent to get more properly dressed to confront her about it.
Meanwhile, the princesses were in their tents talking for a bit since they couldn't sleep. They all couldn't stop thinking about the soldiers who were guarding them, surprisingly enough especially Nanao had thought of Shunsui once in a while. Rangikou saw the shy look on Momo's face and said to her, "Aww somebody's in love." Momo then giggled hiding her face with her pillow as she blushed extremely. Nanao sighed and said, "It'll never happen, Momo. We have a duty to uphold you know." "Oh don't be such a sourpuss, Nanao. Besides, what about that scruffy man who always gives you the eye?" Nanao blushed a bit but turned away from her and said, "I don't know who you're talking about. And what about that guy you seem to like so much?" "Oh but I'm not ashamed of that! That man can ride my bicylce any day." "Rangikou!" Momo couldn't help but giggle at this and said, "I wish we weren't princesses. That way we could be with the ones we truly love, like Izuru." "And Hisagi!" "And Shunsui...Um I mean, you both are ridiculous! But I could do without the pointy shoes..." They then smiled and laid back on their beds.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm

(sweet lol. Oh and nice job with the girls lol. And I would play the other arrancar but like I said it's hard to type a lot on my iPod and plus I don't know a lot of them.)

Yylordft saw the commotion. His men and woman running down stairs out of their rooms and going into the main chamber looking out the window seeing a girl as most would aw while others thought hi was bad news. Either way Yylordft had to see what the commotion was all about as he walled downstairs and got the door to see the female. She was truly beautiful and at first he didn't know how to act. Bur he needed to show no kindness and be firm. "What do you want?" he growled. He wondered if this was the girl who was the mans daughter who came to look for him since he had been gone for some time.

Soon after watching her post Gaku came over to her as she found out he had tagged along. It was surprising for him to want to bother coming along. He then hid and heard that his plan had worked that Mayuri was now mad thinking that Lanna had bad mouthed talked about him to one of the princess's. She didn't know it was all apart of his plan and was completely oblivious about it. When Mayuri came up and started accusing her of saying things she didn't it made her mad. "Why are you so mad? I've been here the whole time! You must be hearig things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

(lol that's ok, that's why I'm here, and sorry I didn't type much for Mayuri. Captain Shang or whatever his name was, I don't exactly remember much of him except for the fights and when he's with Mulan.)

I was shocked when I heard a growl and froze for a minute. I didn't want to look behind me fearing of what it may be. I was in hueco mundo, so this must have been an arrancar. "I..I'm looking for my father..His horse came back without him so I was worried for him..I thought he might have been here. I'll leave if that's what you want but I just want to be sure if my father is here or not first. I'm not leaving without him." I said to him trying to stay brave remembering what I had come here for, and that was my father. If he was here, then I wouldn't leave until I was sure that I wouldn't be leaving alone.

"Oh of course you wouldn't know what I was talking about. That's why they call it bad mouthing them behind their backs." He then remembered one of the insults and covered his mouth quickly. "Oh I'm sorry, I wouldn't want to peel your paint!" He said while covering his mouth as he turned to the tents, he then noticed that the princesses were gone and so were three of his soldiers. Damn this was becoming a real pain. On top of having his own fiancee making fun of him and his garlic breath behind his back, the soldiers had run off with the princesses somewhere.
Meanwhile, a distance from the camp, it seemed that the princesses and the soldiers had made a little campfire of their own. Momo was cuddling in Izuru's arms, Rangikou had Hisagi's arm around her shoulder with her back leaning on him, and Shunsui was trying to put an arm around Nanao but she refused, so he then tickled her and finally made her laugh for once in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 pm

(Its all good lol.)

Yylordft was correct and knew it. This girl had been looking for her father, the same man who he was allowing to stay at his home. He called down the man by his name as he came down and sag his daughter calling out Emily ad hugged her. So this was the girls name huh? Very well, it was a pretty name indeed but he wouldn't allowhimswlf to fall for her. He couldn't, he wouldn't! Or would he? "Your father is indebted to me. Either he stays or you stya until the debt has been payed. One can go but one must sty." he said making it plainly clear that he wouldn't let them off the hook unless one of them payed him back for his courtesy. It was hard enough to come by and they should be thankful of this.

Lanna couldn't believe this! He was being such an ass when she did nothing! The entire time she stayed here and he was accusing her of something she didn't do. What on earth got into him? Either way she wasn't putting up with him. She then saw the princess's were gone and turned to Gaku. "Make sure that Mayuri isn't woken up. I'm leaving to go fetch the girls." she said then got on her horse to go find them all and bring them back to camp. Soon she found them at a nearby village and having fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Once my father had hugged me, I was so happy to see he was alright, but once I heard the arrancar's words, that happiness had faded away. I then looked and my eyes widened at the sight. The arrancar's released form was like the form of a bull. It terrified me, but I couldn't let my father who was ill stay to pay off the debt. Despite his pleas, I had built up the courage to tell the arrancar, "I'll stay. Please just let my father go." I then heard him yell at me to don't do it, but it was too late now. I had already settled the deal with my words.

Mayuri returned to his bed to rest off this horrible night now. What a pain. He was even beginning to wonder if he should really marry Lanna or not. All he knew was that he was now beginning to lose interest.
Meanwhile the princesses and the soldiers were having a pretty good time together, and this time that included Nanao and Shunsui. Love was in the air and now the princesses didn't want to marry the princes of hueco mundo even if it was their duty. They were in love and they felt as if nothing could stop them.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Gaku tried to wake Mayuri up as much as possible and Blane the princess's escape on Lanna for not guarding them. He grabbed a pare of pots and pans and banged gem together just outside of Mayuri's tent. Finally after so many loud noises it woke him up and he hid so Mayuri wouldn't see him. Now he waited for the action and flames to begin. Back at the town finally Lanna found them but instead of angry she was happy they found love in one another. "I can't be mad at you girls. You were only following your heart like I suggested." she said and gave all of them a big hug.

Yylordft didn't expect her to say this but if she was willing to give herself over to protect her father he isn't care or make any objections. "Very well. Show the girl to her room once thy say they're goodbyes. Welcome to my castle miss. It'll be some time so get used to it." he said in a generous yet mean kind of tone and walked away back up to his bedroom where he could be left alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 pm

After saying my goodbyes, I was taken upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms that was given to me to stay for a while. It was nice, but it didn't fill the hole that was where my heart once was. Still, I knew that I had to for my fathers sake, even if it meant giving up my father, my dreams...everything. Suddenly, I heard a knock and opened it to see a talking tea pot with a little tea cup hopping behind it. I was shocked and backed into my wardrobe which told me to be careful. It was so weird and it surprised me as well. Then the little tea cup said to the tea pot, "See Papa! I told you she was pretty!" "Yeah yeah! Now go give her some tea, and don't spill!" The little tea cup filled with tea suddenly hopped over to me offering me the tea inside of it. I was still a but uneasy about this as I hesitantly picked it up to drink. I only got a sip of it before it said to me, "Oh! Oh! Look at what I can do!" He then took a deep breath held it in and I watched as he made bubbles in the tea. The angry tea pot scolded him and he immediately stopped. "Oh by the way, kid, that was a very brave thing you did, and don't worry. Everything will be alright in the end, alright? Damn! I forgot about the dinner. Come on Wonderweiss!" "Bye! Bye!" The tea cup and the tea pot then left the room and soon my wardrobe had opened her drawers already looking for something for me to wear for dinner, but then I stopped her and said, "I'm sorry but I'm not going to dinner." The wardrobe gasped and asked me, "Are you insane? You have to!" She warned me since she knew what would happen if the master had heard this himself. Suddenly the door opens and a clock comes in and said, "Dinner is served!"

Momo, Nanao, and Rangikou where happy to be allowed by Lanna to be with their lovers. It seemed like everything was lining up perfectly, untill an angry Mayuri arrived horseback and got off even more pissed off at the sight of things. On top of Lanna bad mouthing him, she's also going against him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! You're supposed to make sure that the princesses are safe for their princes, not hook them up with my soldiers! And as for you three..." He then turned his angry gaze towards Izuru, Shunsui, and Hisagi and said, "What the hell do YOU three think you're doing?! You're supposed to guard these princesses as well! But no! Instead you go and fall in love with them even if it risks compromising the mission!"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 pm

In Yylordft's room he got the notice that dinner was ready. He didn't like the idea of it because he assumed he would simply go out there and make a fool of himself in the presence of such a beautiful girl but his men kept telling him he should and urged him to dress nicely. He didn't think it was that special at all in fact, but they kept telling him if he didn't go down there now, he would regret it later. So, they dressed him up and made him looking all fancy even if he didn't want to be and soon he was ready for dinner. "I look stupid..." he complained but everyone told him he looked fantastic so he tried to just go with it. Soon he walked out of his room and waited at the stairs to see if Emily was coming out to join him for dinner or not, and if she was, he would walk her down.

"S-Sorry Captain."
Izura said knowing that the captain was angry with all three of them but was slightly sad for Lanna seeing as he was mostly mad at her the most. "We'll take the princess's here back to camp." Shunsei said, he was sort of a pervert but also wanted to get a chance to say goodnight to Nanoe before they set off again at morning and knew he wouldn't be allowed to speak with her again as long as Mayuri was in charge. Hisangi just ushered Rangiku out of the way of his steaming mad captain as the princess's and guards now left to the camp site, leaving Lanna and Mayuri alone.
Lanna crossed her arms knowing he was mad at her but he didn't need to be so rude about it.
"All you care about is the line of duty! I think they should be able to chose who to fall in love with not force it on them." She was just so mad now, he agitated her so. She simply now tore off her necklace and through it at him, walking away back to the camp alone while the others had left a bit ago and were way ahead of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

(lol and he expects me to say yes after me having to give up my freedom)

Shawlong and Di Roy tried to convince him to be more gentleman like now so that on the first date, he wouldn't scare her away. Suddenly the door opened, but instead it ended up being Nakeem. When he was asked where Emily was, he became nervous and said, "Oh yes! The girl! Um she's uhh...she's on her way and uh..." He then showed fear in his eyes as he finally admitted, "....she's not coming..."
Meanwhile I was in my room with the door locked. Did he really expect me to join him for dinner after all of that happened today. I don't think so!

Momo seemed really sad now since she wouldn't be able to see Izuru anymore. Nanao was also admittingly not pleased with this as well. Rangikou pouted but then whispered something in Hisagi's ear about inviting him in for a drink while the captain slept. She also mentioned things that would make his face turn beat red.
Mayuri could only gasp at the fact she had torn off her necklace and threw it at him. He then glared towards her direction and tore his off as well. So much for a future together with her! He thought to himself as he had gotten his things ready for tomorrow when everyone had rested.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 am

(Lmfao xD I'm wondering if I should have picked another disney movie, but I couldn't really think of a good one T_T)

"She what?!" Yylordft said angrilly and couldn't believe this. He got all worked up, just to be shot down! How dare she! He couldn't believe this and it pissed him off to no return. He then knew he'd have to do things himself. He then walked across the staircase towards her door and knocked hard on the door almost enough to break it down if he wanted to. "Come here, now!" he demanded. If she didn't obey him and ignored his demand, he would be even more mad. She took her father's place to pay off a debt and she surely was not being very kind after such hospitality he was showing to the both of them, even after everyone knew of his cruel ways.

The next day everyone got ready to go, no one really was talking to anyone at all. The princess's weren't allowed to talk to the guards and Mayuri and Lanna both weren't talking to one another. It was harsh all being given the silent treatment to one another but it couldn't be helped. Everyone was in an upset or bad mood. Then Gaku sneaked away when no one was looking and made the carriage go off the hill and crashed it, breaking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 am

(Mulan is a good disney movie, even the second one, all we have to do is drag it out a bit more like adding more fighting scenes and such.)

"I'm not hunrgy!" I yelled sitting on the bed a distance away from the door. I wasn't planning on even touching the door knob at the moment. I wasn't hungry so why should I joing him. Besides, he took away everything from me and he would've done the same to my father if I had let him. Nakeem then pleaded, "Master please, attempt to be a gentleman!" Di Roy then added, "Yeah be gentle to the girl. She's probably just upset because you separated her from her father and her freedom in one night." Shawlong only stood there close to them in slight fear of the door being broken down.

The princesses were now in great distress as they feared the thought of the carriage collapsing. Luckily they were rescued on time. Momo held on tightly to Izuru afraid of falling, Nanao held on to Shunsui's hand to help her up, and Rangikou had her arms around Hisagi's neck accidently connecting her cleavage to his face almost suffocating him.
Mayuri sighed seeing that now the princesses didn't have a ride. They would have to share horses with the guards. "Fine! The princesses can ride horseback with the guards, but that's all!" He then rode on to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 am

(Yeah I guess, I think I should have done Aladin or something though xD Oh well.)

"Silence!" he made Shawlong and Nakeem shut up so he could try and actually talk to Emily rather than letting them talk for him. Instead of knocking again he opened the door and let himself in and saw her sitting by the window looking upset. Now he understood what they meant, she must have been missing her father and how they had gotten seperated. But there wasn't much he could do about it, it was her own decision, she least make the best of it while here. "Come to dinner, would you please?" he asked trying to be now at least a little more nicer and not so harsh of a tone of voice when saying it. He just wanted her to join him and that was all.

As everyone walked or was on horse, she knew this was where the bandits were up ahead. While she was riding horseback finally Gaku appeared and walked next to her while the others weren't looking. He saw how upset Lanna was and confessed.
"I'm sorry I can't take it anymore! It was my fault, I tried breaking you and Mayuri up! I just wanted to keep my job...I couldn't let the marriage get in the way." he said sadly and lowered his head.
"So it was YOU doing all of that? It was you who woke him up, who crashed the cart and even told him I said he had bad breath?" At this Gaku only shook his head and she couldn't believe this. "So it wasn't us...I have to tell Mayuri!" she said now almost eager and raced her horse to go catch up with him but before she could, the bandits attacked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next