AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP anyone can post

Go down 
+7
Shizou
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Gaara
Dendrac
Miharu Hachiko
Rin Trancy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 am

(Saddly though i'm lazy but a skilled fighting (almost like a veteran)....i could do all aspects of Kakashi. But...I'm already playing ANBU, myself, and the male kyuubi, along with soon the boss summon of the dragons, and who knows what else. I can't say i can. No matter how skilled i am, i can only play so many roles for now. (seeing as i'm new the the whole post site role playing site. I did IM rp before and GOD was that hard xD this is easy to that. but seeing as you removed yourself from the room, i can't reply yet and we have to wait for Kyuubi xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

(0.0 that is alot xD I couldnt play that many ppl unless im writing a story lawl xD)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 am

(well with my writing abilty as it is. I'm no where near my limit of people i could play. But.... i don't really see Kakashi as a family guy and i have no idea how he would act if he was dating or anything in that area. So it's impossible for me to play him. I can play about anyone and anything as long as i know the correct info that i'm looking for)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 am

(i see...i also see you and bec were talking about me on the insult challange xD)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 am

(Kakashi is a pedo....)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am

(well actually my character is like 3years older than naruto so shes 19 years old lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 am

(from what you said before. you where the same age as him >.>....ANYWAY! Still a pedo.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 am

(well he is ALWAYS reading make-out paradice so...yeah I can see it seriously does he ever go anywhere without that book?)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 am

(If you haven't noticed but the book he reads changes color seeing as its a series of books like "Harry potter sources stone, Harry potter the chamber of secrets, Harry potter prisoner of askaban" ya know? xD fail on you. My fav sharigan user is the one and only bad ass ITACHI!)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

(yes I love itachi he is majorly bad ass. Hes way better than his little brother)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 am

Yep and better then Kakashi. Itachi was pure bad ass when he was a kid. He became a ANBU CAPTAIN WHEN HE WAS 9!
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 am

(yeah and he isnt a pervert...not saying any names *cough cough* kakashi *cough*
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

(your the one who is knocked up by a perverted pedo xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 am

(hes the first guy that came to mind >.< it was eiter kakashi or...pervy sage ick
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

(couldn't have been um like someone that would be um around your age? huh? Shino, Kiba, Negi, hell KONOHAMARU xD someone your age god! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 am

XD neji is rather hot lol I guess I could change neji to the dad lol hell even gaara. XD)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am

(GAARA! You so should have used Gaara......)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 am

Ok then gaara is the father ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 am

(YES! Gaara epicness to the f-en win! sorry i'm a HUGE Gaara fan.)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 am

Lol im a neji and gaara fan)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

("its your fate to lose this battle to me" we talking about the same Neji here? xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

(yep thats him lol)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 am

Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 Konrad_vs_nailz___flash_by_sparky_golden-d4uljkd
(Well any fan of neji gets owned by every other person in the world! xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

(Anyway i think we should stop comment xD seeing as Kyuubi will be very confused seeing as we filled about 3 pages of us just talking. Kyuubi if you read all the comments and finally get here. I'm truely sorry about all this ^^' if you wish to contuinue talking i'd say you should send me a message so we can talk and not get in everyone way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP anyone can post
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next