AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP anyone can post

Go down 
+7
Shizou
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Gaara
Dendrac
Miharu Hachiko
Rin Trancy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:56 pm

(Um seeing how Naruto is dead in this. And i'm the new jinchuuriki for Kyuubi aka Kurama. i couldn't be any less confused on how you could join in. Seeing as i do a pretty good job as playing Kyuubi. Though my many years of rping on a different sight as many things. first i was a ninja, then a werewolf, then vampire, half demon, full demon, a devil, then i started creating my own thing known as a Gendrzas being the newest thing Lucifer (satin blablabla xD) created. It having dna strangs from everything that ever lived in it and able to contort its body to change its form and after afew years became stronger then Lucifer and killed him. =3 yeah i'm not that strong at this type of rp sight though. I use to do it on a instant message sight a chat room i'd guess i could say. And i was bascily a god mod but wasn't seeing as i just typed fast and had very few gramer problems xD I typed fast. I explained things. I used T2 and above. I was king XD
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 pm

(lmfao haha i twisted up kyuubi..im a girl version of him cause i can't really play a male part of him...u can say.. ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

(you are free to join ^^)

I stood there staring at him my eyes wide with fear. "D-did i say something w-wrong Dendrac?" I asked backing into my living room, ready to slam the door to protect myself
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 pm

(haha alright Imma just going to be myself no host or anything... cept a girl human form with long red hair just like Kushina)

My eyes traveled around the area as i left to go explore the town nearby. My long red hair must of scared some people and I've recieved confused faces besides the fact I probably look like the 4th hokage's wife
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm

(okay i will post after dendrac posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 pm

I would look at my hands, shaking, before leaping up, landing on top of the girl's roof, sprinting off in a blur of silver, more of my hair becoming silver. Back to the seal, the trees holding the male kyuubi (i guess there are two of them now or something? xD) begin to crack. The fox becoming more and more in raged at how i'm able to control his chakra and push his will away as if i was the perfect container. "This is not possible! I will rip you apart boy you don't deserve my power you did nothing to earn it! Your just a lowly genin!" The fox roared, one of the trees falling. I now in three tailed cloak, deep inside training area 44 also known as "The Forest Of Death." "I wont let you..this is my home, my clan is here. I wont let you have your way, i'd die if you escape my body" I'd cry, sitting in a hollowed out tree, many of the deadly animals keeping their distance but keeps watching me. "Why....why.....why" I'd whimper as i slowly pass out. Now running from the fox in my mind, the seal broken, now in a fight for my life. Only knowing a few jutsu but is seen as a genius.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

I fell to my knees and trembled in the door way, and I let out a delayed scream not really caring who heard me. Not even naruto had ever let me see him when was like that. Suddenly I realized that I should go find him. I grabbed a towel and a black t-shirt with some black jeans and ran off to find dendrac.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Still asleep laying in 7 tail form, the kyuubi's size and shape has formed through chakra, the next tail would bring muscle and skin.
In his mind, he would now be using every jutsu he knew to try and stall or even beat the fox chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Kyuubi would walk closer and closer to the village but finally she sensed. Another chakra it felt the same as hers, following the very immense power she'll find herself in a unknown place only to find a male being cloaked in chakra that formed the shape of a fox with 7 tails. Her eyes widen before she took a step back her long red hair fell over her shoulders "you....you.." she stuttered
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

The fox now has control over his body, as i was easily being over powered in the battle in his mind. In the real world, My eyes opening, glancing toward the girl, a sadist grin forming even with the fox body he had now. "What do we have here? A vixen to be slaughtered?" my voice being a twist between his and the fox's. Standing up on all fours, before falling over, the blood red chakra turning black. I hit the floor roaring in pain. As i have lost myself to my blood lust to my kekkei genkai known as 'Kurzank.' Now seeming to over power the fox by seer will power, forcing it in to a new seal a 'Ten slit seal.' Slowly the chakra dispelling as the fox was resealed. A nine year old boy with silver hair, tan skin. His blood lust being surpassed by the fox now in its new seal. The fox whispering softly to the boy in his mind "your lucky boy..." The fox smiled slightly before closing its eyes slipping in to the shadow of a now dome fox cage of sorts. I would shiver laying on the cold floor, large snakes larger then 3 story buildings began to slither out toward me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 am

I found myself in the forest of death, this is the place where the chuunin exams had taken place. I wondered around til I found dendrac and some giant snakes. I threw kunai knives that had paper bombs attached to them at the snakes killing them. I ran over to dendrac gently pulling him into my lap and wrapped the towel around him. I then turned to the red haired girl. "Please...help me get him back to my house." I said
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I would be whispering something about a stupid fox and a second kyuubi in my sleep. Some ANBU show up, trying to take me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 pm

"NO DONT TOUCH HIM!!!" I screamed at the anbu "I will take care of him I was friends with the previous jinchuuriki so I know how to handle it..." I said holding dendrac protectively in my lap
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 pm

A anbu with a fox mask would step forward, a sharingan in the holes of the mask. "We are here by order of Tsunade, the information on why is classified. Hand over the jinchuuriki" the anbu would speak warning the girl, as the two anbu behind the fox masked anbu gripping their katana's.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I situated dendrac so that he was on my back and stood up. "I am one of tsunades most trusted ninjas so I shall carry him there with you...heh it must be maternal instincts or something like that." I said softly "you can trust me. 100%."

(she is also unaware that she is pregnant with gaaras baby xD)

Last edited by Hatsumi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Another squad of anbu shows up, a shadow shooting out toward the girl trapping her in the Nara's clan jutsu. 'shadow possession jutsu' "I'm sorry miss but we were given strick order not to allow you to take the boy. Seeing as you have feeling for the last jinchuuriki and Tsunade would hate for you to see what has to be done." the nara anbu speaks softly but loud enough for the girl to hear. The first group of anbu walking up to the girl taking me from her back gently, placing me on a sealing stretcher. And gone in a twirl of leafs.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

I fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands and I suddenly felt the need to vomit which I did, but what was strange is ive never been sick a day in my life. I slowly stood up and made my way to the hospital
(tsunades point of view)
I stood on the balconey in my office watching the villagers walk through the streets of konaha when suddenly I spotted kotomi isogai using the walls from building to steady herself. She looked ill. The ANBU appeared in my office with the new jinchuuriki "set the boy in the chair and one of you go help kotomi bring her in here so I can tend to her. And that is an order, she is across the street." I said sternly
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 pm

A large mass of chakra would begin to head toward the village, moving to fast to be on the ground. It was flying, a large shadow of what seemed to be a dragon in the clouds as it flew toward the village, anyone who was above chunin could sense it but all of them knew why such a thing was coming. It was coming for the jinchuuriki!
Most of the anbu stayed while the anbu from the Nara clan left to help the girl. A with short brown spiky hair standing by me, using wood style to keep the foxs chakra down, seeing as the new seal is still being settled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:33 pm

(kotomis pov)

Just as I got infront of the hokages building one of the ANBU gently and very carefully picked me up and took me to lady tsunade and she examined me. "kotomi...have you been...intimate with anyone recently?" She asked "Yes my fiance, gaara...why is that important?" I asked and she smiled at me "because you are going to have a baby." "......." I was absolutely speechless. I looked over at dendrac and my eyes widened "please lady tsunade, let me try and calm him down." I begged and after a moment of thought she gavw me permission "let her in the cage with the boy." She said.

Last edited by Hatsumi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I'd glance up to the girl, my left eye having a slit pupil its red shining brightly, my right normal as a blood red eye could be. "Do you have a death wish? I just beat back and resealed the kyuubi. I'm being sent away..." a tear falls from my right eye. A hate filled glare from the left, as a full on fox tail not made of chakra but a real fox tail that only jinchuuriki who have compete control over their demons can do. The only other jinchuuriki who else has done this was the rapping Killer Bee jinchuuriki of the eight tails. My tail lashes out at the girl, but withers away in to chakra then to nothing. I glance over to the wood using ANBU, my right eye wide open shocked, the left filled with more anger.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 am

(lmfao imma gonna juss make this simple)

Kyuubi the girl with red hair would come to the scene in a swirl of flames. She looked at everyone with her red eyes, she only stared at the fox boy but since her appearence was the same as kushina the former and orginal jinchuuriki owner from the uzumaki clan she'll abduntly take the name Kushina. Her appearence was young she was about 13 yrs old.. "Why are you taking him away?" She'll ask
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 am

The ANBU wearing a fox max would glance at the girl, his hand on his katana. "He is to be trained to control the kyuubi better as well as what ever the dragons teach him, now i must ask you. Who are you?" the anbu would taking a step toward the women, his body langue telling her that if he didn't like her answer he would end her their. Well at least try.
I'd glance to the women, my eyes widening. Even with the wood user trying to suppress the fox's chakra, the wood cracks as red chakra begins to form nine tails behind slowly turning in to real tails, lashing out toward the women, knowing who or better yet WHAT she is. "Die! die! die! die! die! i'd snarl, the tails slamming in to the wood cage, breaking it. Most of the ANBU appearing around me, their katana's to my throat. My tails stopping a inch from the woman. Now both of my pupils straight.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:12 am

I would look at the male who dared approach me before looking at the boy "I'm kushina, a flesh human form of kyuubi.. 9 tails the second.." I replied looking at him with my red eyes "But i mean no threat.."

Yet once the boy lashed out I jumped back
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

I would bring his tails back quickly, in a flash, slamming each of the ANBU in to a wall away from me. As i stood, a black lining around my eyes begin to form, increasing my eye sight to allow me to see and watch chakra like the Uchiha's sharigan and Hyuga byakugon. (sorry for seplling xD don't feel like searching it up) starting a slow walk toward the women, ignoring the girl that said she would try and calm him done. My tails in a fury behind me, i stopped before the women, looking up at her. A demonic grin spreading across his face, tempted very much to see if the women claiming to be a second Kyuubi is strong as the one i control like a toy. The fox inside me not liking how i thought of it, but had to respect the boy for his strange ability to use demonic chakra so easily.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:48 am

I stood there in fear and tsunades friend shizune grabbed me and pulled me out of the room "go home kotomi you'll be safe there. Think of your baby." She said "but what about dendrac?!" I yelled franticlly. "he will be fine...just go!" Without another word I left the building but didnt go home

(is someone willing to be kakashi?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP anyone can post
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: