AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP anyone can post

Go down 
+7
Shizou
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Gaara
Dendrac
Miharu Hachiko
Rin Trancy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

*pops out of no where and grabs Rin and Vriska*
"Wow,first visit here and I'm already saving people!"
Ookina teleported everyone outside away from danger. She put them down and sighed.
"What the fuzz is going on around here???"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:00 am

"im not sure I just began to shake. I hope gaara will be okay." I said bouncing vriska to try and calm here down.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 pm

"Oh, Mr. Sandman! OOPS! Was that mean? I'm sorry..." Ookina rubbed the back of her head.
"Well the only way to find out is to go look!" Ookina took of in the direction of the fighting.
"COME ON!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 pm

A red blur appeared then stood full form. She had short red hair and fox ears, her tail hidden under her Akatsuki cloak. She was standing on a nearby hill staring at the danger at the 5 kage summit. She smiled her black and red eyes glowing under a scarf hiding most of her face and head. She stood in silence for a few moments then began walking towards the chaos.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 pm

(Well....damn i'll give it a try......kami help me....i'm screwed i just know it....)

I'd growl as Kurama screaming out to me to kill the damn Uchiha. Closing my eyes as i active my bloodline the last "Kurzank!" opening my eyes once eyes. Two hour glass on each side of my eyes the top with the colors of dark yellow lighting and dark earth brown. My nails become claws as fur begins to grow over my body, my bones cracking as they shift and form in to a fox's body structure. Growing nine tails. My fur silver. I quickly sprint toward a window, leaping through as my body begins to grow very quickly. Entering as many of the jinchuuriki call it, Bijuu mode! Becoming a silver Kurama the nine tailed demon fox.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 pm

I followed this girl to where ever gaara was at the present time. I had to be sure he was safe, I just had to. "i wonder whats happening." I said
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well I cant see him." *picks up Rin so she can see farther* "Can you see 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"yeah they are just up ahead!" I said
(sorry its so short I have my graduation party tomorrow gotta hit the hay)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Madara laughed darkly as he held up his hand. "Great push!" He called again the tower shook violently almost falling this time. "Come little ninja show me what you have to offer this world." Madara's eyes shifted to the boy who now held the nine tailed beast and laughed. "Your beast won't save you boy."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Ookina smlied. "Charge!!!!" Ookina ran foward still hold Rin. She ran up to a red headed boy with green eyes. Ookina put Rin down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I'd chuckle, "I know it wont when facing someone as old and as skilled as you are. Madara Uchiha. But i'll have a great chance to escape with my life. You can't control me or Kurama. Not that i want you as a enemy. I'm no fool" bending his legs to show i was complete ready to run. "And i will run if your after me to take Kurama out of me. I have no intention to die here and let my bloodline to die out with me. But awnser me this, how do you plan to control Juubi if it is the source of the shiargian and byukagon and even renagon?? You don't believe that you'll control it like you did Kurama do you? Its the source of your eyes"

(soryy for miss spelling them. I don't have the time to search it up and find out how each are spelled ^^' i got a party i have to get ready for)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Madara laughed darkly. "I am not after your little fox boy." He shook his hes and smiled. "No I am stronger than I ever would have been with that." He smirked and lifted his hand. "Great push!" He called one final time sending a huge wave at the building and sending it toppling over towards the group standing near it.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Ookina looked up and saw the building. She jumped up and cartwheel kicked it back the other way. She landed on her feet and growled. "That. Wasn't. NICE." Her eyes turn ice blue. She turned into mist and appeared infront of Madara and headbutted him. "Woof."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

As her head would shoot forward he would simply smirk as she passed threw him as if he was not there. "Follish girl." He held his hand up at her face. "Great push!" The power that ripped threw the building shot point blank at the girl. Madara shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm

I'd chuckle at this, quickly returning to my normal body and form. "Was that really needed Madara? You could have just knocked her out with a simple chop to the neck. my voice sounding like i was talking to a old friend at the same time ready to run. Not trusting Madara to his word, hey what would you do if someone that is much stronger then you who was known to hunt people like you that held demons inside them.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 am

"Ow..." Ookina stood up with a stumble. "Foolishness comes with people my age..." she wiped her nose and saw blood. She sigh and held her nose. "I'll admit it though... That was a good shot." She smiled and shook her head. "But you need to learn to not squished people. It's not nice." She playfully waggled her index finger at him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Miharu appears next to Raita with a bag of popcorn and sits criss cross, watching from afar. "Popcorn?" She offers her, still watching and not looking away while she moves the bag towards her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 am

I suddenly fall off of a pointy rock i was balancing on when Miharu appeared with popcorn.
"Owwwwowowowow...why do you always do that!?" I stood up and brushed off the dirt before sitting next to her.
"I guess I don't need to get involved just yet." I said taking a handful of the buttery goodness .
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Ookina sniffed the air. "I smell popcorn..." Totally ignoring the to guys she turned into a chibi wolf and took off in the direction of the POPCORN!!!!!! When she found the girls she whined and jumped up and down in the puppy form.

(Make the fur all light gray, no makings, and blue eyes.)

Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 ChibiAnimation
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 am

Madara glared at the girl and shook his head. "Children have no place in this battle." He looked at Dendrac and noted his position to run at the slightest point, It would make no difference if he ran Madara would simply use his time space jutsu and catch him in a heart beat but the boy was not his target. He simply meant to cause havoc
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 am

I stood there watching everything that was going on when vriska began screaming 'you had to pick a time like this to be hungry...!' I bounced her around in my arm trying to calm her while looking for anywhere I could feed her.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 am

He'd sigh, trying to think of a plan that would work against someone of Madara's skill, power, and just plain out time on him. He'd sigh again, "Now Madara may i ask why i haven't been sucked in to that little time-space barrier that's located in your eye? If your not after me. Then what are you after. What are you doing." Flowing ying and yang chakra to his skin to the point it'd burst out of him, the first step to start a bijuu bomb.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm

"So when's he guna kill them?!" She asks anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am

Madaras dark eyes locked on Dendrics and he smiled. "Because if I wanted to kill you I would have done it by now." Dendric would feel black chains rip out of the ground and grab his arms. "The eyes are one of the easiest way to lock some one who looks at the sharingan in a Genjutsu." Madara smirked he had the boy and it look nothing more than looking into his eyes. "I do not take you because this is simply a test of the shinobi of this world it seems they are little more than ants."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 am

He'd sigh, great. Madara seems to have a god complex just like that Pain guy. What was his real name again, Nagato right? "Seeing as i'm not at a 100% right now. You'll let me go maybe?" Hoping to get out of the sand soon, if he stayed to long he might be caught and dragged back to the hidden leaf to be breed seeing as i'm the last of my family with the bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP anyone can post
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next