AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Naruto Rp) Yori's life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

(Naruto Rp) Yori's life Empty
PostSubject: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 pm

As I finished training in the forest, I took deep breaths before returning to the rock village. This may have been the place where I was raised, but it wasn't my birth place. I became an orphan at the age of 5 because of "El Diablo", the monster that destroyed my precious and ancient village. I remembered the slithering and the flames and the cries of my people. I was the only survivor thanks to my father, who was the one who trusted the evil in the first place and sacrificed his life to save my own. I remembered how the creature was in the form of a man and had spread broken promices to my father and my people, but why...why was I the only one who knew...
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm

I was wondering aimlessly like I always had when I took my walks. I yawned, it was early morning. As I walked and happened upon the rock village. The view was nice and the sun had just set behind the mountains. I decided to go to the village Id never been there before, might be interesting.
I took of my Black and red cloak that could possibly get me killed since the name of Akatsuki was wide spread through out the hidden villages and placed it in my bag. As I walked towards the village I noticed a girl with brown hair. She looked tired as if she'd been on a resent mission. I decided to make a friend and walked up to the girl. I jumped up into a tree and leaned down next to her with a smile.
"Hi, you from the village up ahead?"
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 pm

I was a bit surprised by this girl who seemed to have popped out of no where like a wack-a-mole only from the sky. I then nodded to her question and asked her, "Are you a tourist?" She seemed like an ok person but I didn't know anything about her, so I still kept my cool and my guard with or without my weapons.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:21 pm

I smiled and jumped down from the tree.
"My name is Raita...And I Guess you can call me one of those." I said with a laugh.I walked forward slightly Then turned back to the girl.
"Whats your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm

"Yori..." was all I could say for now. I was still a bit unsure of her since I knew nothing about her nor whether or not she was a ninja. I then shrugged and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

The girl spoke her name to me and caused me to sigh.
"Okay then." I said as i began walking towards her village. I could tell that she didn't trust me so i decided to tell her a bit about me while we walked.
"Okay...My name is Raita age...umm I forgot. My favorite color is red and yes I am a ninja but Im only out on a walk today."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Meanwhile it was getting dark as I awoke from my hiding place in a cave nearby. I smirked feeling the life of two young girls. I stepped out just as the sun was setting and began to follow them. I wondered if I should do anything or if I might be noticed. My long raven colored hair was pulled into a low ponytail and I was wearing my usual red outfit which gave me the look of an early 1800s Englishman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

I could tell that Raita was trying to let me know that she can be trusted and was glad to hear this from her, yet I still had some doubts. For me it would take at least a year or two to fully trust someone, especially eversince that day...I then pulled out my nodachi since it was getting dark. I didn't exactly trust the night and the disadvantages it holds, so I felt I should have a weapon in my hand just in case.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 am

The village was still a few hours away and it was getting late. I stopped walking and scratched the back of my neck with a sigh.
"Hey uh...Yori. I know you don't trust me and all but what do you say we camp for the night? I mean, its getting late." I suggested. I then began to look around for a good spot to start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

After 3 weeks hunting for Orochimaru I was on my way to the nearest village and had just started a fire for my evening meal when I noticed two girls talking. As the sun was going down I thought I might offer them some assitance so, pulling my special white flag out of my bag I waved it in the air and approached them. upon reaching them I said "Hey ladies, I think it might be a little late to start traveling anywhere, I've got a fire going already would you care to join me for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm

I looked over at the boy who began talking as he walked. I saw that he bore a white flag showing that he came in peace. I raised a brow. I wasn't one for trusting random people but the boy seemed nice and gave me no reason not to...for the moment."Hello..." I said."Care to share your name before we go sharing random dinners and topics?" I walked forward slightly but still kept my distance in case this was a trap.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

i stopped as we became close enough to hold a conversation and put my flag away, "of course, they call me Gaijin, im on my way to the rock village and i couldnt leave two lovely ladies alone with the sun going down, besides ive got food to spare and the village is only a day a way. So if you like free food and free warm then im your man" I said smileing, my black headband hanging around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 pm

I chuckled slightly listening to the boy as he spoke like a flirt. I then walked forward a few steps more and held out my hand."Names Raita..." I introduced with a smile."Your offer seems fair, we were just about to stop for the night anyway. Thanks. But don't expect much talking from the other girl over there, she doesn't really trust fast" I then walked away and looked into the sky to see its color growing darker. I scratched the back of my neck with a sigh and turned looking back at Gaijin once again."By the way....Any food you make..you take the first bite."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

"heh, oh the world we live in" I said to no one in particular. "and what of you? will you be joining us?" I said jesturing toward Yori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 pm

I thought about the offer and wasn't sure of whether or not to trust this guy as well. I then looked around and saw that this was a bad time to be heading out alone. So I finally made up my decision and said, "It looks like I don't have much of a choice here."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

based on their attitudes i was beginning to regret making my offer to these two girls but as i had offered i led them back to my camp and started cooking my special ham dish
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

I followed the boy with a slight yawn and sat down. I felt a little bad for how i treated him but in this day and age, you can never be to careful."Hey uh...Gaijin was it?" I began. I then walked over to him as he cooked."Im sorry for how I was before, people don't come in nice packages nowdays. Anyway I guess im saying sorry, and thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

looking down at the campfire i closed my eyes and exhaled audibly, then i slowly turned my head up to the sky, and burst into laughter. after about 30 seconds or so of ridiculous laughter i caught my breath and paused, "apologies, i was laughing at the irony, i had come to assume it would be another silent evening and worse still with company that i wouldnt want to speak to"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I looked at the boy oddly for a moment. Id never seen such ridiculous laughter. I raised a brow then."You shouldn't assume things. If you want I could just not speak?" I said with a sly smirk. I began then to turn and walk back to my spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Naruto Rp) Yori's life   (Naruto Rp) Yori's life Empty

Back to top Go down

(Naruto Rp) Yori's life
Page 1 of 1