AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP anyone can post

Go down 
+7
Shizou
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Gaara
Dendrac
Miharu Hachiko
Rin Trancy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Naruto RP anyone can post Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 pm

My name is Kotomi Isogai, and I am a ninja of the hidden leaf village. When I was little my parents went on a mission and they never returned so I would assume they are dead. Ever since i've been alone, but I always had one amazing friend and his name is naruto uzumaki. We went to the academy together and now we were ready to take the chuunin exams. Because I was a left over student I was placed with neji tenten and rock lee, not that I cared though they were my friends too. Tenten and neji were also great for sparring with.

I was on my way to buy some more kunai knives when I saw a creepy kid with red hair and a symbol on his forhead. I bought my items and went home to rest up for the exam the following day.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm

"Not enough!" Miharu huffed, striking a post with one of her kunia. Her shadow wolf Gaku stood beside her in a defensive stance after having already made his attack. "Again!" She ran towards the post that was suppose to be her target and Gaku ran beside her. They got into formation making a good tag team while Miharu withdrew her sword and appeared behind the raged aiming for the head while Gaku attacked from low, jolting upwards. The moment Miharu cut the targets "head" off, Gaku jumped up and butted the piece of wood into the air with his head like a volleyball, knocking it back towards Miharu which she then stabbed with her sword. She panted when she made it back to the ground, Gaku sticking his tongue out from the heat. They were outside working right under the sun, but that was the best time to work anyways. Sweating was the easiest way to lose water mass, making the ninja lighter and easier to move around.

The sun started to go down after a few hours of training as Miharu wiped the sweat off her forehead. Earlier she had on heavy weighted wristbands to intensify her muscles but now they were off and so was her double layer of clothes to keep her warm. She wore a short sleeve shirt and capree's along with a black headband on instead of her normal village headband. Miharu had long ago abandoned both villages she lived in, but now she was on her way back to Houkagakure No Sato, her hometown she was born at. She wanted vengeance and she trained her life to kill a particular man, she had abandoned all her friends that were close to her. She was just a lone wolf now. A traveler.

"Let's go." Grabbing her maroon colored vest she zipped it back up and grabbed the bag that was laying beside her wolf companion. Gaku stretched, then ran ahead of her, fading into the shadows and merging with it. He knew the way and always liked to get a head start so he could warn Miharu of upcoming danger before she got there. Her shadow wolves were her close companions and she grew up with them, they were both protective of one another. When he came back he barked, letting her know the coast was clear. Nodding, she swung the bag over her shoulder, walking off into the sunset with her only true friend.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm

I took a nice long shower and then ate two bowls of ramen...heh...just another thing naruto and I both enjoyed. After I ate I decided to go to bed so I was well rested for the chuunin exam the following day.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

(Its sad that my character for naruto can't be in this xD oh well i'll watch and see what happens ^^ <-- yeah i know i shouldn't be posting if i'm not going to be doing anything....sorry?)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm

(why cant your person be in it I dont really have any rules about much on this thread)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

(2 sentences? Really?)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:54 am

(Seeing as my character Dendrac is the jinchuuriki after Naruto. Meaning that Naruto would have to be dead for my character to exist. He is also from a deadly clan with their own blood limit. As well as killing all of his clan the night he fleed the hidden leaf village a month after he made chunin thats why i say my character can't be in this xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 am

(oh hmmmm well if you want since im the author of this naruto thread I can edit things a bit so that you guy can be in it all I have to do is change it so that im a juunin and that naruto died protecting me from something very evil.)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:38 pm

(Or you or someone does a jutsu against another powerful jutsu. Ripping a hole and bang i fall through that hole when i'm 2 weeks from the chunin exams. You see i'm very good at writing storys not just rp xD if i want to get something done. I think of something possible. Seeing as the yellow flash jutsu are under the category of space and time. Making this very possible. Someone trying to use one and thats how? hm maybe but that is your choice. And you choose how it happens i'll wait and watch till you give me a opening to join in from the *puts black sunglasses on* FUTURE xD sorry i couldn't help it)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 pm

(okay that works too lol but I will just kill off naruto and insted my character just like the others in the shippuden series is a junin.)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

(lol alright abit confused by that but OK =D)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm

I woke up the next morning and ate breakfast, then got dressed. I brushed my long purple hair and then threw it up in a ponytail. "Maybe I should go and visit him today..." I said refering to naruto's grave. I left my house and made my way to where he was buried. When I got there I set a bouquet of white flowers on the gravestone and started to cry. "im sorry you never got to live your dream naruto. You would have made a great hokage." See naruto was always like an older brother to me...we did everything together from training to eating ramen...hell I had even gone with him when he went with jiriah or pervy sage as we called him. Suddenly it started to rain...as if he was weeping with me.

(is that a good enough opening? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I would be crouch down, forcing chakra to my left hand, adding my lighting elmetnal chakra to it creating a chidori or 'lighting blade.' I charged a training dummy, striking my arm through the straw dummy and wood post holding it up. Discharging a large amount of lighting creating a dome of lighting because of the new rain. Screaming in pain not expecting the lighting dome. Only to unless a even larger amount of chakra, the dome becoming a lighting bolt that raised to the clouds. My eyes glazing over as i lose faint. My hand and most of my arm still in the dummy, holding me limply up. My body burnt from the chakra and lighting, the dummy on dummy on fire. As i drift away all i hear is a loud demonic laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 pm

After a while my eyelids grew heavy from crying and I fell asleep there in the cold rain and it almost seemed as if naruto was there with me...watching over me as I slept

(i apologize for short posts.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

(I'm just guna exclude myself from this rp... >__>)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:30 pm

(lol sorry? xD)

I slowly come two. The rain really falling, so i deside to try to get my arm free, after releasing some more chakra, breaks free. I then turned and began to head back toward the village, walking past the old jinchuurik's grave, spotting the girl. Quickly running over to her, shaking her gently. "Hey miss, you shouldn't be out in the rain. Come on wake up"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

I woke to someone shaking me gently, I sat up slowly and looked around. "mmm...im sorry ill go home...AH-CHOO!!" I rubbed my eyes and stood up "i cant believe I was dumb enough to fall asleep in the rain like this. Thanks for waking me up my name is kotomi isogai." I figured I should introduce myself to this boy.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 am

I would smile toward the girl, and begins to do some hand signs, placing his left hand on the ground, earth raising up and hovers above him as if a umbrella though this jutsu takes alot of chakra to keep up, normal used for deference. Whispering "Earth style: titan's shield." Raising my voice to a normal speaking manner. "My name is Dendrac Helzicus, i'm the new jinchuuriki of kyuubi no yoko. So i'll understand if you run or try to kill me. My voice would trail off and great deal of anger and sadness, looking away with my natural blood red eyes. "But i'd like to walk you home, i have enough chakra to keep the jutsu going till i get you home." I then take a step toward the girl, the earth above me moving along with me, now shielding the girl from the rain. The tips of my hair being silver, the rest a normal black, but chakra easily could be sensed from the silver in my hair, showing it wasn't like that naturally.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 am

"I would never try to kill you...or run away from you...because the previous jinchuuriki of kyuubi, well...he was like a brother to me. He died protecting me from something really evil, so I blame myself for his death." I said clearly holding back tears and I began walking
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:13 am

I would follow close behind, his eyes glazing over as i find myself in a large forest, with massive trees making up bars as a fox the size of the village inside. The fox having nine tails its reddish orange fur, blood red eyes its pupils slit. "Your early....no one has spoken to me when they are so....young. Whats your name boy." The fox spoke to him in a shocked demonic voice that ran through the forest. I would only smirk, pointing up to the fox "You already know it. You have been living in me and watching my life. Its bad enough I'm a freak in my own clan for awaking out blood line limit so young but to have you sealed in me! Its not fair its not fair!" I'd scream at the fox, my eyes changing creating hour glasses on each side of his now dark red eyes. On the right hour glass on top dark yellow under it dark green. The other hour glass the same but with dark green on top. Causing his chakra to become more dark and twisted. In the real word, his limit active, his now almost pitch black chakra with a slight shine of blue, twirling around him, more pressies earth (such as iron, steel, silver, gold that area) adding to the jutsu he has above him and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 am

(did he stop walking with her? ^^'' I feel dumb for asking)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 am

(lol no he is more like a trance but keeps moving. Kinda like zoning out you can be walking and zone out xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

(lol yeah i should know how that works i do it every day at school XD)

We walked to my house and I unlocked the door, pushing it open slowly. "Thank you for walking me home, why dont you come in and dry off. i have one of naruto's old outfits if you want you can use it." i said softly
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 pm

I would just stand there. His blood limit (kekkei genkai in other words if you didn't know) very easily seen, his body covering in the basically black chakra with a slight hint of blue in it. The fox snarling at the mention of it's old container's name, slowly whisker marks began to form on my cheeks. My pupil becoming slits instead of the normal orb as the fox forced it's chakra on to me. The fox snarling, slamming it to the trees, in rage and amazement as I was able to push its will back and take the chakra. My eyes still glazed over, unable to leave not knowing how really.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:49 pm

(lol is it too late for me to join? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP anyone can post   Naruto RP anyone can post Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP anyone can post
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next