AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"It's just a scratch, besides, the poison isn't lethal. I checked myself. It's only supposed to weaken he opponent until they..." I had then suddenly passed out on the ground. I wasn't dead, but only unconscious. That was all the poison would do, it would subdue the victim for at least about 2 or 3 hours. That way they could be taken away without any struggle.

Kakashi was counting on his poisoned kunai to only tranquilize the akatsuki so that he could take him back to Konoha to be interrigated with once awake. Unfortunately, the one kunai he had with that sort of poison was used on a girl instead. Oh well, she'll be fine, he said to himself and he knew this for a fact. Once he had seen Miharu was fine, he had a big smile on his face despite it being hidden by his mask. "Yeah, I'm glad you are too." He said to her. Once he had remembered Pakkun was there, he made him disappear then held Miharu close to him in his arms. "I'm really glad that you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Deidara only chuckled to himself at how affective it must have been but was surprised she hadn't passed out sooner from it. He moved her more onto the bed and set her head on her pillow then put the blanket over her. He wished he could sleep with her and take a nap since he was exhausted from fighting but he knew it wasn't safe and more ninja's may come back. He would have to keep watch and protect the both of them. Deidara watched as she slept, her chest raising up and down from breathing, her hair fallen back, everything. All he could do was simply smile.

Miharu at first didn't see this coming when Pakkun was put back into the scroll as he embraced her with a hug. She simply smiled and blushed holding him right back and digging her face into his chest. She could hear his heart beat, it was racing fast. Was it because he was that worried about her? Or was it because of him running or the fight? Either way she liked the sound of it, it was like a melody that tuned through her ear and connected to her own heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

After a long time of sleep, the poison had finally worn off and my eyes fluttered open. I looked around and saw that I was in bed. Deidara must have put me in here while I was unconscious, although I did expect something totally different from him. Well at least I had finally gotten the rest I needed. I noticed Deidara standing close to the bed smiling down at me and sat up. "How long was I out?" I asked him curiously disregarding his smile towards me at the moment.

Kakashi was glad to have you back in his arms. He didn't care if the mission had failed anymore, he was simply thankful for your safety. He then pulled back a little from her so that he could whisper in her ear, "Let's set up camp nearby. It's getting dark and we'll be heading home tomorrow." He had plans for her, but only to spend the night with her and see how far it goes. He didn't want to rush her into anything just yet. He cared too much for her to do such a reckless thing.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Miharu nodded her head. She began to help set up camp and once it was set up she got out some gauze but blushed when asking such a question as they sat next to one another by the campfire. "If you'd take off your vest, I can fix up your injuries." she marked but didn't want to say his shirt too to embarrass him or herself, but she could only imagine he had a muscular body or at least toned. Sitting by the fire it kept her warm but she knew she would have to fix up her injuries inside her tent, because some injuries she would have to take off her clothes to clean up.

"Not long. Only about 2 hours."
he said as he noticed Yori woke up. She was calm and wasn't yelling at him which was a good start. If they hadn't clarified the things they did with each other, in this position sitting next to her on her bed watching her sleep, she would call him names and kick him out for trying to rape her or something. He was just merely glad she was awake and fine. It was already dark outside and there really wasn't many hopes of those konoha ninja's coming back so he didn't think he had to worry anymore by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I sighed figuring that would be about the right time of how long it would be for me to be out of it. I then began to wonder what had happened while I was asleep. Knowing this pervert, everything would've happened to me. "What happened while I was out?" I asked him. He may not know this but despite me acting so tough and being fiesty, I honestly wouldn't be able to defend myself against just one person. I've always been a multitasker and can take on multiples, but when I have to focus on just one person, I would lose big time. Still, thinking about that kiss he gave me back then before the fight, I couldn't help but turn away from him and even let my hair hide my lightly flustered cheeks as if it were a veil

Kakashi was a bit surprised by her request and yet understood since he did get beat up pretty badly during the fight, nothing serious, but it would still be a disadvantage for him if his wounds were infected. So he accepted her request and took of his vest and his shirt as well since his wounds were skin deep. His toned body was covered in scratches and even some burn marks from the explosions earlier. He wasn't able to escape all of them, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Miharu tried her best not to blush when he removed his vest and his shirt, he really was fit and he had a few burns from the explosions. She grabbed the Gauze and some alcohol disinfectant and began to dab the wounds then wrapped the gauze around his torso including some parts of his arms. She tried to act more professional about this as if she was treating a injured soldier in battle rather than fixing up the man she loved. Soon she finished. "There. Done." and began to put the things back into her tent so in a few minutes she could fix herself up.

"Nothing. You just slept, and I made sure no one came back, un!" he said in a triumphant voice as if to prove to her he made good do as a guard. He normally hated to have to babysit in general or anything of the sort but he wasn't, he was protecting just like he promised he would do for her. Deidara then looked down into her eyes, they were very emerald this night and it was like they sparkled. He liked that about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

(I had just found this song from the nightmare before christmas and thought it cool. What do you think?)

Kakashi too had been blushing quite a bit since her hands were all over his body lightly massaging it, despite the times he would wince from the stings of the alcohol on the scratches and burns that occupied his flesh at the time. He then took off his mask. He knew she was hurt as well since she was involved in the fight as well. He would wait till she was all fixed up before he could reward her with a kiss for healing his wounds and returning in one piece.

I only looked at him oddly at first for a while. I then began to laugh at how prideful he sounded as he said that. "For a criminal, you're pretty prideful about protecting people. I was definately wrong, you're still that goofy little dreamer from back in the rock village." I said between laughs. After calming down, I had finally noticed the way he was looking at me, as if looking deep into my very soul. To be honest, before I had realized Deidara had just noticed that I was a girl back at the rock village, I actually did have feelings for him, even if he was different. But when I learned that he had always thought that I was a boy this hole time, it was a good thing that I never said anything to him. I would've only embarrassed myself and him at the same time. From then on, I only concidered him as a friend, until that day, then I thought of him as an enemy. Now I no longer know of my feelings for him, although I had always thought it was never meant to be.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

(It's pretty and I like it ^^)

Deidara simply turned his head and pouted crossing his arms. "Tch. I could care less about protecting people! People are people, and your you. Un! Get it right." he said as if she was too blinded to understand that he only wanted to protect her and no one else. He was also a jealous type of person, anyone dare bring any harm, look or even touch her they would die by his hands and suffer for it. He then stood up and turned his head knowing they should probably get back to the base, it was late right now anyways, so he could sneak her in the base since only Sasori knew about her, none of the other Akatsuki members did, and he wasn't planning to tell them just yet.

Getting inside her tent, she zipped up the entrance of it and began to remove her maroon colored vest and her black under t-shirt. She had burns all the way through her arms that reached her shoulder blades because that's where the heat circulated when she controlled her flames and where the base of the explosion would hit and the flames. She looked down at herself and at her hands wondering how anyone could like someone like her, she was a pathetic excuse for a ninja and would never be strong enough to kill her father. "Shoichi Hachiko....I will find you and kill you...I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 pm

(I agree, and I can't stop listening to it neither. I also think it fits how Yori is thinking about Deidara now.)

I sighed at first seeing that I was right all along, he really did change. I then started to put to put the pieces together before I had thought he was far from gone from my reach. When he said people were people, but then he said I was me. He meant that he would only protect me, didn't he? Was his confession to loving me really true, or was it simply lust? That was what I thought at first until he made it clear that he would only protect me. So he really does love me. I didn't say anything about it at the time since he seemed to have something else on his mind, and yet, I didn't know whether or not I should be honest to him as well. Maybe I'll just tell him in my own language, and not the one of my people, but the one that only he could decode.

Once Kakashi had approached Miharu's tent within hearing range, he was a bit surprised by her words. It seemed that just like his former student, Sasuke Uchiha, she too had a vendetta against a member of her own family. He didn't know who this Shoichi was, but all he knew was that he was related to her by blood, and that she planned to kill him for some reason. He felt bad and hoped that her vengeful spirit would never affect the relationship he had hoped to have with her. Hopefully once she was finished fixing herself up, he could cheer her up a bit. That was the most he could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 pm

(Haha nice. Mayuri got me into the Vocaloids so now I can't stop listening to Meito singing ._. It's so amazing...)

Miharu clenched her hands into fists, she knew at this rank she wasn't strong enough, she wasn't nearly as strong as she needed to be to make him die. She finished her bandages and then walked out of the tent but bumped into Kakashi since he wa standing right there at the entrance. "Yeah?" She wondered what he wanted since he didn't say anything. She then wondered if he had heard what she just said a few moments ago.

Deidara told her to finish patching herself up and they would head back to the lair. He wanted to get going since it was late and he wanted to do a few things before he went to bed, including getting food. Come to think of it they had never even eaten the entire time they had come here to, but he had a few snacks back in his room he'd munch on. He waited by the door for Yori to get her butt in gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm

(lol they are amazing. I can't decide on which would be my fave though >.<)

I sighed seeing there was no way of getting through to this asshole. It was not to be after all. As I placed a bandaid on the scratch on my face, I had also gotten a snack for myself since I was starving and there happened to be some in the pantry, this would be enough just to keep me alive. I then wondered if Deidara would want some as well. I then got mad remembering some of the things he had said earlier about getting my own food and how he was such an ass about it, so I simply mumbled lowly to myself mocking his very words, "Tch! You go get your own food, jackass! I don't own a fucking restaurant!" One thing was for certain, I can definitely hold a grudge.

Having been bumped into by Miharu, Kakashi took a breather for a moment. Once he was done with that, he sighed then held her close with a small smile that was exposed now that he had his mask off. He had a small mole at the bottom left hand corner close to his bottom lip, but it surprisingly complimented his complection instead of ruining it. (It's the truth I've seen it in the manga o.o) "Feeling any better?" he asked her about her injuries, but secretly emotionally as well.

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 04
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

(I'm an extreme Kakashi fangirl and I'm sorry to tell you but that is not his face. I've read that entire manga chapter and in the end the dogs realized they told naruto the wrong face now after looking at Kakashi when he returns from his lunch with his mask off.)

"What was that?!" Deidara growled as he heard what she said lowly under her breath and knew how vexing she could be and how she would hold grudges. She could be so annoying sometimes that it got frustrating! His eye twitched and his mouth frowned from how ticked off he could get so easily. She was being rude to him right after they established a nice relationship, and this is how he was treated for it.

Seeing his mask down again she saw he had just a normal smile and she liked that but didn't know why he would hide such a smile anyways. Either way she was curious to know why he was randomly just holding her there. "Is something wrong?" she began to wonder what was up with him all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

(whoops my bad...)

Shit! He heard me! I thought to myself. I guess now I was done for. I knew how easily pissed off he can get, but he was the one who was being an ass. He may have stolen a kiss from me and got away with it, but he wasn't going to get away with being an ass to me ever since he had taken me under his wing. I sighed and grabbed another snack and aimed it for his forehead, "There, happy?!" I then took this opportunity to run back to my room and locked the door to buy me some time to hide somewhere. I then hide under the bed, but before doing that, I turned the bathroom light on and had placed a shadow clone in it as a distraction. In a way, this reminded me of when we used to play hide and seek, I would always tick him off first then hide but now I can cheat using shadow clones just like he used clay clones on me.

"I was just so worried about you, and is there something wrong with holding the one I love close to me?" He in turn asked her. He wanted her to also know that he would be there for her no matter what through any of her troubles. If she was ever in need of a shoulder to cry on, he would let her use any of the two shoulders he would have to offer. He had always loved her, even if he had finally realized it only recently. He loved how she seemed so independent and able to defend herself. She was no dead weight to him at all. He also loved how she was beautiful as well, but those were only the perks of her being beautiful on the inside to him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

(So far this has been one of my favorite songs sung by Meito, he's my favorite vocaloid >//<)

"I-I guess not..."
Miharu said but then looked down and was saddened by knowing the truth of her future. She knew Kakashi and her couldn't be together, she would have to leave the village in search of vengance to track down her father. She may never return, and she knew that day she would have to destroy all bonds. So why try and build one right now? It would only hurt more in the end having to leave him. "I'm sorry..." She said and wiped away a tear from her eye as she broke the hug and ran away into the forest to be alone. She wouldn't let him see her like this, and knew if they grew even more affectionate for each other, she'd never be able to leave him in order to kill her father.

Deidara caught the snack and watched as she ran away embarrassed into the bedroom. Was she playing games with him again? If so she knew he would win, he knew her tricks and wouldn't fall for them again. He opened the door to the bedroom and smirked as he took out a clay bomb, instead he would use threats to draw her out. "Well I guess if Yori isn't here I should leave no evidence of her ever living here. Bye bye home, un!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

(wow I can see why Very Happy)

I was shocked by this and got pissed off now. I worked so hard on making this dump home sweet home and he's going to go and blow it up just like that?! Screw this, instead of letting my clone do the dirty work, I made it disappear as I got out from under the bed and shouted as I tackled him, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ARSONIST!!!" I knew that by doing this, I had blown my cover, but I wasn't going to let him destroy this house. I actually earned this house through hard work and a lot of effort. I wasn't going to let him to my work of art into one of his.

Kakashi had seen her shed at least one tear before she had taken off into the forest. "WAIT!!!" He called out to her as he got up and ran after her. He didn't want to lose her now, not after all he had done just to be with her. He had fallen deep for this one and he wasn't going to lose her like all of the others close to him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Miharu began to cry even harder, she hated crying in fact. It showed weakness and she couldn't be weak, it showed pain, but pain was only weakness leaving the body. She would become stronger, and one day show Kakashi just how powerful she really could be in a few years from now, she was probably a laughing stalk right now. Finally getting away from him she dropped down onto her knee's on the ground as she felt the rain pelt onto her body from above. She was pathetic. "I'm not deserving of you yet...." she sobbed.

Deidara just laughed when she tackled him. He knew this plan would have worked and he didn't even take out a clay bomb or anything just in case she tackled him and it blew up. He knew this house was built by her and he would never destroy something as precious as her home that she worked so hard for. All he could do was laugh, not to mock her but because he hadn't had this much fun in years, especially with her. He then moved her hair behind her ear to see her face and kissed her lips once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I was surprised when he was laughing like this. I've never seen him laugh like this in such a long time. Was he actually having fun? Soon enough, I felt his lips land right on mine once again. I was caught off guard by this at first, once again. I then learned, that this could have been meant to be after all. I closed my eyes and simply relaxed in the kiss. After a few minutes of that. I pulled my lips away a bit so that I could breathe and tell him, "You cheater, you were suppose to find me, not trick me into coming out of a perfectly good hiding spot." I said to him noticing he didn't even pull out his clay.

Kakashi had continued his attempt to find her, but it was too late. She was out of his reach now. He then decided to go send Pakkun to go follow her scent, but the rain had begun. This could wash away the scent. "Damn! Miharu why...?" He cursed under his breath. He had lost her for certain.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

(I g2g sorry >_< Going to the movies with a friend. Laterrrr)

Deidara knew he cheated but he didn't care. He wanted her to come out so he could see her and not hide that beautiful face of hers. He really was feeling affectionate for her and growing more feelings, in more ways than one. He really did believe she was always the one, it just took a lot of years to figure that out and let it out in the open. He simply kissed her neck now and then tackled her so now he was on top while still kissing her neck.

Once Miharu finished crying, she was fine to walk back to the tent but wouldn't want to see Kakashi's face because she probably would just seem shameful. The rain was pelting down on her and she was cold and freezing, but she didn't care anymore even if she hated rain and loved the heat and fire, not water. She walked back towards the campsite and hoped she wouldn't have to explain to Kakashi why she ran away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 pm

(kk bye)

I had gasped a little at frist from both being tackled and having his lips on my neck this time. I've never been this close to anyone before, so this was all new to me. I've never even blushed let alone moan for anyone before. It made me feel so vulnerable, and yet deep down I was enjoying this. It was sort of strange since Deidara and I had been friends for so long, and now look at us.

Kakashi was sitting inside the tent now alone and worried deeply about Miharu. Would she ever come back, or did something happen to her. Once he heard footsteps just outside of his tent and on the campsite, he pulled out his kunai and unzipped his tent before tackling Miharu but not knowing it was her yet, but all he would do was tackle the person and place the kunai to their throats to see who it was first.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 am

(This is how Miharu feels with her relationship about Kakashi >__< So sad but she feels guilty cause she loves him but never said she loved him let alone enough and left him because she changed so much.)

Deidara then moved his head from kissing her neck, once more moving her hair out of her eyes and behind her ears so he could see her face. He looked deep into her eyes and saw how she was acting so vulnerable and cute to this. He was starting to feel something he never felt before, he wanted her but wasn't sure what to do in this case. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before, how was he suppose to treat her? Like the girls in his magazines? She wouldn't like to be treated that way would she? She'd only get mad, she wanted respect. But he was so confused on what to do, all he knew right now was that he wanted to keep her as his and his alone. No one else could have her.

Next thing she knew she was tackled to the ground by Kakashi with a kunia to her neck. She didn't even move, just stood there emotionless and starred him in the eyes. She felt nothing. And she knew he must have been angry with her for leaving and must have wanted to punish her for doing that right now by cutting her throat, she didn't blame him, sometimes she wishes she was never even born. "It's me, Miharu..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am

(That's really sad...so she wants him to hate her...?)

Kakashi suddenly flashed away from her with widened eyes of shock and regret. "I..I'm so sorry...I didn't know it was you.." How could he...? How could he have confused the women he loves for an enemy? He now felt as if he had thrown his heart to the dogs and they tore it up because they actually thought it was a tasty snack when it was actually his heart. Just like how he thought he thought Miharu was an enemy but was actually his love.

I knew it was over the minute he had seen me like this, in my vulnerable state. What would happen now? Would he treat me like the girls in the magazine? The only thing I would honestly have a problem with about that was if I was whipped or burned by one of his explosives. I knew that because of this magazines and his explosives he must have becaome a very sadistic person. All I could do was just lay underneath him and wait for him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 pm

(Basically yes. Miharu wants Kakashi to hate her so its not as painful to him for her leaving him for her revenge. She would be sacrificing her happiness to keep him safe even if she still did love him. :/ very sad)

Miharu moved up from the ground and got on her feet after he had moved away from her apologizing for what he had done but she knew it was only a precaution on his part. He didn't intend to hurt her, he must have thought she was an enemy or something anyways. "It's fine." She said and sat down in front of the fire to get warm since she was still soaking wet and freezing.

"What are you thinking, this very moment?"
he asked her. He wanted to know what was on her mind, what she thought, what she felt. He felt the need to know every part of her, including her thoughts and heart. Deidara waited to see what she would respond with or even if she had anything on her mind at all. If it was some stupid question like Taco's he would just ignore it but he hoped it would be an honest answer about her true feelings about him and what she thought and felt towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 pm

(Awww)

At that moment, I knew that Deidara was really asking me how I felt about him, and about this. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew that now there was no escape, no chances of running now. I would have to admit it to him. "Before you found out I was girl years ago, I liked you more than a friend should, but when I learned you didn't even know I was a girl, I was very disappointed and thought that all we could ever be was friends. I guess I was wrong about that after all. What ever it is you're up to with me, as long as it doesn't involve animals, explosives, whips, or me dying in any way, I'm ok with it." It had been such a long time, so who knew what perverse new things Deidara's grown aware of, so I had to be sure to let him know that there are some perverted things that I concider a no no.

Kakashi saw she was shivering and picked up a roled up blanket as his sat next to her. He then unfolded it and wrapped is around the both of them wrapping his arms around her as well. He then rubbed up and down her arms to cause friction and warm them up. He loved her to much to let her catch her death in the freezing state she was in. "Feel better?" He asked her to see if he was doing a good job. He still wanted to know why she had taken off like that, but for now, he was going to leave that be and let her relax.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Deidara was glad she was being truthful with him since they never truly grew that honesty relationship with one another yet before. He simply smiled and kissed her lips once more knowing there were certain things that crossed the line with her that he couldn't do. "Very well, un." deidara spoke and then picked her up and set her down on the bed crawling on top of her.

Miharu at first was freezing but then felt arms wrap around her and a blanket around the both of them as Kakashi had scooted close and right next to her. She was still slightly unsure what to say since she felt as though any wrong word could change what they had or upset one or the other. So instead of saying any words Miharu just simply nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

I was glad Deidara agreed to my exceptions and blushed a little once we were on the bed. If he was planning on doing this, then this would be my first time, but at least it would be with my old friend. That I'm thankful for. After knowing him for a long time, I knew he would still be into bondage and that I would have no problems with it, just as long as I didn't get hurt badly in the process.

Kakashi was glad that she was ok and back in his arms. He was worried that it might have been something he had said or done that could have set her off earlier. Was it because the mission had failed? He never knew. He then remembered earlier what she had said about her father. No. She wasn't planning on leavving him to go out and kill her father, was she? Just like Sasuke had left everything behind to go kill his brother. He had hoped that wouldn't be the case. He couldn't bare losing Miharu the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next