AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Once the door was open, all I could do was walk inside. There were so many things I wanted to yell at Deidara right now, especially since I knew him long enough to know he was hiding something from me, but right now I was tired, exhausted, and just wanted to get some rest. I'll get back to him when I've fully rested for the night. I waited for him to shut the door and just leave so that I could have my privacy and change into some pj's, if there were any...

Kakashi was a bit surprised by this at first. He then smiled seeing how nervous she was. He then patted the top of her head and said to her, "Hey it's alright if you're nervous about the mission. It is a long road, but we can make it through together as a team, right." He obviously still didn't get it, especially since he had feelings for her as well. Nope, it would not only be a long road for their mission, but for the two of them to finally realise their love for one another.

(How am I doing with Kakashi?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:15 pm

(good but hard to believe a 27 year old man would be in love with a 16 year old girl xD lol what about me with deidara?)

Deidara shut the door to leave her alone. He didn't even bother to say goodnight or anything but he knew there was a meeting with the other members so he needed to get going rather than show her around a little. He would when he was done if she was still awake or would tomorrow morning. For now he left and made his way towards the meeting room where the rest would be at and sat in his assigned chair while wanting for the others to get here. Once they all showed up physically or through a hologram, the meeting began.

Miharu shook her head to agree even though he sorta ignored her question but at least felt better to know he wasn't with anyone just that he was packing a few extra stuff. She sighed with relief as thy kept walking until she saw it was becoming nightfall and they should probably camp out for the night. Since it was dark out too plus she hadn't eaten. "Lets stop and camp here for the night since it's getting late. We can pick back up by dawn, if you're okay with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 pm

(lol my bad, he is a pervert though since he reads books written by the Pervy Sage himself XD Plus this is Japan, not the USA. And you're doing pretty good. I would also think he was a pervert too and might be into some really kinky stuff since he has those hand mouths >////<)

While I was trapped in my room, I figured I should at least get cleaned up. After turning on the hot shower water, I began to remove my clothes and get in the shower. While the hot water ran down my hair and body, I continued to have flashbacks of the good and bad times of our childhood friendship between Deidara and I. Also how it tragecally ended. Eversince then I had hated him for what he had done. I had felt betrayed by the only friend I had in that village. I swore that one day I wouldn't go down that easily again by his hands, yet here I am now! Showering in the Akatsuki hideout where he lives now and me living in the room next door to his! Once the shower had finished, I had dried off mostly my hair which was damp and waved as I walked out of the bathroom to change into the tank top and short pants that I had luckily found in the drawers. First I had put on my underwear, then I was getting ready for the tank top skipping the bra since I won't be needing it in bed.

Kakashi's fantasies were starting to come true. A night with Miharu alone, how terrific did that sound to him. Suddenly his stomach growled furious at him for not eating anything sooner. He then gave out a nervous laugh in embarrassment and said, "I agree, we should camp for the night eh he he..." He then set up the tents and even gathered some wood to feed the fire that would not only keep them warm during the night, but it would also cook their meals, which was most important to him at the time.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Deidara spoke with the others for awhile as the meeting concluded and they then all left and went to their bedrooms. Deidara walked back to his room and figured he should check on Yori while he stopped at her door and slowely opened it but insanely blushed when he saw her naked coming out of the shower and getting dressed. He was peaking and was extremely quiet so she wouldn't hear him. Oh the things he wanted to do to her but couldn't. He then silently closed the door and knocked normally, hoping she wouldn't see his red face.

Miharu then realized how hungry he was and knew she should get some food. Taking out her scroll, she bit her thumb and rubbed it against the scroll and performed hand signs. "Summoning no jutsu!" she said as her shadow wolves appeared next to her and she smirked as gaku was happy to see his master. "Gaku lead the pack, go get us some dinner boy. And get yourself some food too." then the wolves dispersed as miharu sat across from kakashi at the fire gettig warm, soon their dinner would be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Once I had finished getting dressed, I heard a knock on the door. I was too tired to deal with Deidara right now so I yelled in a nonviolent but still mean tone, "Come back another time, I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now!" I then got in bed and turned to face the opposite of where the door was as my eyes closed and allowed me to attempt to fall asleep.

Kakashi was impressed, but he also wanted to show Miharu a few tricks. He then repeated what she had done, only instead of wolves, a pack of dogs had appeared. "Pakkun, lead the pack to assist the wolves." The pug simply gave him a blunt expression but answered, "You got it boss." He then lead the pack off to the direction where the wolves had gone off to. Kakashi was surprised that he and Miharu had something in common other than the both of them being leaf nin.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Deidara didn't give a crap anymore but he was now in a mood and he himself even had a boner that he couldn't fizz. Those thoughts about her just wouldn't leave and he had to have her body. He didn't bother listening and came inside anyways locking the door behind him as he came up to heron her bed. "Im not leaving."

Finally the wolves and dogs came back with a wild pig. Ham, which she personally loved. The boys came up and rubbed their snouts agaisnt her as she pet them and smiled. They ate their meal and then cuddled up to her as he smiled. "Heh sorry, my wolves are protective. They have been since I was born... she got a little sad thinking about her past and how she was abandoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Once I heard the door open and close, I was shocked to also hear the lock click. What the hell was he up to now!? Once I had felt him get on the bed and refusing to leave, I opened my eyes as they widened at his lower half and scooted away almost jolting. "Oh god..." I quickly grabbed a kunai and held it in a defensive stance as I yelled, "Deidara get the hell out and take that thing with you! Just go grab one of those girly magazines you keep and take it with you to your bathroom." I knew what was going on with him now, but I wasn't going to be the solution to THAT.

Kakashi was a bit surprised at first by how the wolves gathered around Miharu, but at least he got something to eat. Once he had heard her explanation for the gathering of the pack, he was finally getting to understand Miharu a little better, yet he felt bad for her now. She was abandoned when she was born and raised by these wolves. They were the only family she knew. He was upset a little but glad to at least get to know her a little better.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:21 am

Deidara heard her insult and telling him to go to the bathroom but ge didn't want that oh no. He then grabbed her wrists holding her down and knocked the kunia out of her hand as he got in her face and smirked. "Fiest as always. Just like when we were kids." deidara smiled and simply looked into her eyes waiting to see that spark in her eyes.

Miharu then got up and stretched out as the wolves fell asleep as she looked at them and smiled then looked back at kakashi. He did look good in the light of a fire. But either way she knew she should probably get some sleep since it was late. "Well, goodnight kakashi sempai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am

I gasped at first from how quick he was. He's really changed in both skills and personality. She we horse played when we were kids, but he never tried to rape me before. Seeing the difficult situation I was in, I had to keep fighting or get raped. Plus, remembering the type of girly magazines that he liked, the girls were always bounded by something, and I was not going to end up like that. So whatever I did, it had to be effective, or else! I then focused my chakra to my leg just to give it more umph as I said to him, "You mean like this?" Then kicked him swiftly yet harshly between the legs hoping that would stop him.

Kakashi smiled as he watched her sleep along side her canine companions. Soon after before he drifted off to sleep as well, he whispered back to her, "Goodnight Miharu." He had kept his hounds up and unsealed for now as watch dogs for the night. Who knew of the dangers that lerked in these forests, he thought to himself before he came up with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:07 pm

When Miharu said goodnight, she never went in her tent like Kakashi had done. Instead she needed to clean off at a time he wouldn't walk in on her while bathing. She knew this area of the forest and knew there was a lake just a bit away. She grabbed a towel out of her bag and some soap, then left silently so she wouldn't wake anyone else up, including the hounds. Once she made it to the lake, she removed her clothes and folded them on the shore and got in, unfortunately it was cold water, so she used her chakra to create heat waves warming up the water enough so she could bathe properly.

When she kicked him in his pelvis, Deidara blew up as shards of clay flew across the room. The real Deidara was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with his arms folded and smirking. She thought he would go in first knowing how feisty she was? Yeah right! He was going to be smart about this, she would not be getting the best of him at all. He only chuckled and looked at Yori. "You got a hard knee, un."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Once the clone I thought was Deidara blew up into shards of clay, my eyes had widened at first, but I managed to cover my eyes with my arms before any of the shards got that far. Now I had clay shards all over myself. I got up and tried to dust off most of it and felt his sticky the stuff was. It was very annoying trying to get get every little sticky piece off of my body and clothes. Once I heard Deidara's voice still in the room, I turned to see him sitting in the corner the room. But was he the real one this time? Or was he just toying with me? "And you've got an annoying habbit. Now what the hell is really going on?" I asked him with a serious glare as I had stopped getting rid of the clay that was still on me for now just to pay attention, in case this guy's got another trick up his sleeves.

While he slept, Kakashi was having the best dream of his life. He was dreaming of the make out paradise tales, only he was the guy in the story and Miharu was the girl. He would chase her into the forests until finally tackling her and sharing with her a kiss so passionate, that one thing had lead to another. Not only that, but in reality, he was growing happier in more ways than one. He didn't even notice since he was too busy dreaming happily.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Once Miharu finished cleaning herself off, she got dressed after drying but her hair was still slightly wet. While walking back to camp she kept thinking about Kakashi, he must look so cute when sleeping soundly, other thoughts ran in her head too, like what if he liked her back, what if he didn't? Was she suppose to make the first move or him, and if so, if he didn't make the first move did that mean he wasn't interested? So many things ran through Miharu's mind, until finally she made it back to camp. She sat in front of the fire to dry off her hair from the heat since it was only a little wet after damping it down with the towel. She watched the sparks burst from the fire, the red burning over the orange, the flames flickering. She loved fire and found it so fascinating at times.

Deidara knew her well, she would accuse him of things if he admitted what was really going on so he would lie. "I was testing how strong you were is all...You passed this test. Some of the men here in Akatsuki are...Not straight in the head, getting caught like this by one of them, you have to be able to defend yourself."
In reality, he only used a clone to hold her down so he could do things to her afterward but he knew that plan had been thwarted after she had destroyed his clay clone. None the less, even if he did want her, right now wasn't the best of times since it would take more convincing to get her to like him. For now, he would sit on the down low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I was a bit surprised by this. Why would he be helping me in the first place. I then remembered we were friends once, so he must still feel that way about me. I didn't exactly give him a chance neither. I had almost bought it as I continued my attempt to clean myself of the clay resedue on me that wouldn't come off, till I remembered the boner his clone had earlier. No clone can make such a thing on their own...it would've had to come from the original. "Oh really? Then what was with that thing your clone had? Clones don't get boners on their own..." I asked him sort of glaring at him now. Besides, I only got lucky with my chakra since I had plenty enough to make that strong kick. Right now I'm conserving it just to be able to stay awake.

While Kakashi continued to sleep, he grew hard to the point of his shaft standing tall and straight. He then woke up from finally realizing it and became embarrassed now. How was he supposed to go see Miharu now with this thing. He realized he would have to stay sitting and with his little friend covered up for a while till it passes, or he would have to resort to going into the forests to fix it himself. He knew he had feelings for Miharu, but he didn't think it would affect him this greatly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oh that? It's clay, of course I molded it to make it more convincing to you. You wouldn't know what my clones intentions were if it didn't have that otherwise you may have thought I was trying to hold you down to kill you, un." He smiled coyly. He knew he had her, even in this little white lie, but it was still enough and was working for all that matter. He then got up and walked towards the door. "I'll be testing you more later tomorrow. Goodnight for now." he said then left and went into his own room. Truly, he meant that by tomorrow he may snap and be even worse on her, but she'd think of it as practice when to him it wasn't at all. Deidara was just simply a bastard like that.

Miharu still sat at the campfire but heard a ruffling noise from Kakashi's tent when he had sat up and woke from his dream. She was wondering if he was having a nightmare or something and if she should go ahead and check on him, or if she should leave him be. God, so hard to chose what to do! Miharu simply entertained herself now, placing her hands into the fire. Her hands did not burn, but ashes peeled from her skin into the sparks but her skin kept reforming. She manipulated the fire and began to move it around in the palm of her hands now. She was greatly skilled with Katon jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I didn't like the sound of that, but at least all he was doing was keeping me in check so that none of the other Akatsuki could take advantage of me. I would simply have to be better prepared. Once he had left, I had changed into clean clothes, placing the clothes covered in clay into the laundrimat before getting in bed and getting to sleep. I was still unsure of this. Deidara was a pervert and can be very sadistic according to the type of girly magazines he would look at back then.

Kakashi was so embarrassed by this. He knew Miharu was just outside of the tent, so how could he get away to fix his problem without her noticing. He then remembered one of his books and used it to cover it up as he quietly tried to sneak out of the tent to not catch her attention. In case she were to notice him, he would have the book covering that area. He also didn't show the front cover so Miharu wouldn't get the wrong idea about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Deidara walked back into his room and plopped onto his bed, putting his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling in deep thought. Yori was stuck on his mind and he still wanted her bad, but he knew now was not the time, he would have her in his clutches soon enough and then she wouldn't even have to push him away but also would want him the same way. He wondered if he should try to make her like him back, or force her into liking him. Either way, he wouldn't let any of the other Akatsuki members have her either, she was his property now.

Miharu heard the sound of shuffling a second time from the tent and saw Kakashi getting out but he had his book with him. She assumed he must have not fallen asleep since he had his book and had probably been reading the entire time. She just hoped it wasn't her who woke him up or anything. "Can't sleep?" she asked, she didn't bother looking up at him but kept her gaze on the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I could hardly sleep well, and if I was in any sleep at all, I would only end up with nightmares. So I got up to look at the time. It was almost early in the morning, like around 5-6. I decided to go watch the sun rise as I changed into my everyday clothing and walked out of my room searching for the exit to this place. I wasn't going to leave this place, but it sure looked like that would be my intention since I was dragged into this place.

Kakashi now tried to act cool and collective in front of Miharu so that she wouldn't notice, and yet he had a small tint of pink on his face as he answered to her nervously laughing. "Nature calls. I'll be right back." He then left into the forest with the most trees so that he could take care of his "situation". He didn't want Miharu to think badly about him at all, even if she knew about what really had happened.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Miharu then looked up but noticed Kakashi had already left into the forest to go to the bathroom since he said nature calls. She shrugged and sighed then pulled her hands out of the fire and slapped her hands to extinguish it from burning herself now. Standing up she saw the wolves still sleeping but had an evil idea. She wondered, while Kakashi was gone if she could look in his tent and see what he packed as an extra stuff he was talking about. Hopefully she'd be able to see then get right out before he got back. She would have to be quick about it as she crawled into his tent fast like, and searched through his bag to see what she could find.

Deidara then sat back up and removed his akatsuki cloak, lazily he simply tossed it onto the floor and would take care of it tomorrow morning. He saw how late it was while time had passed. He then got up and took a quick shower then got ready for bed getting into a sleeveless shirt and a pair of sweets to sleep in as he crawled into bed. Soon with thoughts of Yori running through his mind, he fell asleep dreaming about the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Because there seemed to be no way out of this place, I sighed and returned to my room. Once back inside my room, I had changed into a tanktop and a pair of shorts to sleep in as I got in bed fast asleep while covering myself with the sheets. I then wondered when exactly was Deidara going to test me again, and concidering that the first test was always the easiest one, what will I be up against this time? Soon enough, I just dropped fast asleep in my bed.

While Kakashi was outside in the woods taking care of his business, he had gotten the feeling that something was off back at the tent. He would check it out once he was finished. Oh how embarrassed he felt having to have such a thing from having a dream about Miharu and not only that, having to hide it from her as he ran to the forests to get rid of it. Once he had finished, he stood up and shaked himself clean before zipping back up and heading back to the tents. He was also very quiet about the little noises that came from his hand job.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 pm

(Lol he was jacking off xDD)

When Miharu was searching his bag she couldn't believe what she found and literally almost twitched and blushed. In his bags were protection? She knew what these were even at her age but why would he bring these with him? For what reason did he bring condoms anyway? Was he planning something? Either way she quickly zipped the bag back up and got out of the tent fast like, zipped the tent then got in front of the fire where she was sitting before so it would look like she had never moved. Luckily she made it just in time to see Kakashi coming back from the forest and pretended like nothing had ever happened. But still, that question was stuck in her head.

In his dreams Deidara couldn't stop thinking of Yori, how she looked when he was peaking in on her, her soft skin and slender body, so fragile and petite. Unknown to even him, he was getting a hard on in his sleep but luckily with the blanket over top of him it couldn't be seen, besides no one was even here anyways to see regardless. He even slightly moaned in his sleep and began to drool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:57 pm

(lol and he took one of his pervy books with him to help with that too XD and lol condoms)

Later that morning once I had had a full night's rest, I yawned as I sat up and stretched my arms out a bit without getting up. I then rubbed my eyes a little and thought of what to do now. I did need to eat breakfast but where could I get something like that in a place like this. I then sighed realizing I would have no choice but to ask Deidara if he was awake at all. I then got up and changed into my everyday clothing as I left my room and walked over nextdoor to Deidara's and knocked. I was also too tired to deal with his tests at the time, so I hoped he wouldn't try me this early in the morning.

Once Kakashi had gotten to his tent to check on it, it seemed perfectly fine. All his condoms were there as well. He had brought them with him in case he would ever get lucky with Miharu. He didn't want her to get pregnant from him though since A, he could get in serious trouble for having sexual relations with a minor, and B, she might not like even the thought of that. He then got out of his tent and said to Miharu, "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 pm

(Aha I had to! Condoms just sounded like something he may bring haha.)

Miharu eventually had gone to bed but instead of sleeping in her tent that had been set up she was more use to sleeping with her wolves since they cuddled with her and she was use to sleeping in the outdoors on the hard ground since she was a child. Soon she woke up as Kakashi said good morning to her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning to you too." she said and yawned.

Soon it was morning already. He was still sleeping until a knock on his door had woken him up as he was annoyed with the pounding on the door. Groggily he got up and cracked the door open to see who it was until he saw Yori. Either way even if he was slightly happy to see it was her and not someone else, that didn't change the fact that she ruined his beauty sleep. "What do you want now?" he complained acting like an asshole to her as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 pm

(lol i did say it was extra stuff so it could've been anything XD it could've even been a dildo)

I narrowed my eyes at him at first. "I can see that you're cranky, but I just need to know where you guys have breakfast lunch and dinner. I still don't know my way around here. So if you could at least point me to the right direction then that'll be great." I said to him. I didn't want to have to ask him of all people since he was an ass and always had been eversince we were kids, but what choice did I have. It was either ask him, or starve to death.

Kakashi smiled as he thought how adorable Miharu looked when she was waking up. He then summoned his dogs to go hunt for breakfast. He was kind of hungry even after what he had to go through to save his dignity from Miharu having to witness him with a boner. He felt that she might not be ready to know of his feelings for her just yet. Later tonight he would tell her, but for now, he had to focuss on the mission.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm

(very true xD)

"You go get your own food. We don't own a fucking restaurant. Un!" Deidara complained. He hated how true it was but, that's how things worked around here. Unfortunately no one really cooked out of the entire akatsuki group so you had to go get food on your own and with your own money that you earn. Either way, he probably would have to help her knowing how helpless she could be. He then put on his akatsuki robe and walked out of his room. "Follow me."

Miharu watched as the ninja dogs had left to go out to get them food. She knew she'd have to put her wolves probably back in the scroll for their way to the rock village. I mean she could let them walk with them but the problem is they would get too far ahead and then kakashi and miharu would have to somehow catch up with them since the hounds were faster than them. She then got up and rubbed her eyes and saw Kakashi was putting more wood into the fire since it was getting low. "Sleep well I hope?" she asked trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm

I was appauld by his ill temper and said to him sternly, "I didn't ask you to cook for me, asshole! I just asked how you guys get your food around here. Don't twist your panties in a wad!" I yelled that last part just to insult him right back. I could very easily take care of myself now adays. This wasn't anything like the days when I was still a child. I just needed to know how things worked around here. Also he really didn't need to be an asshole about it. He could've just told me the facts and that would be that. God he can be such an ass, and even worse now that he's got hormonal problems from the looks of it.

Kakashi blushed at the question remembering the dream. He then tried his best to control his shaft and simply answered, "Yes...it was better than I expected till it had turned into a total nightmare..." The nightmare he was reffering to was the time when he had to get rid of his boner without Miharu noticing, and lucky for him, she probably didn't. "How about you?" He in turn asked her. He knew that after they eat, they would have to get back to traveling for their mission, but in the mean time he might as well get to know a little more of his little crush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next