AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am

Deidara wasn't even sure if she was ready or wanted anything like this, the way he wanted her. He wasn't sure if this was the right time or moment but it was calling to him, but he didn't want to make her mad by trying to make a move on her that she didn't like or want. So instead he hoped she would make the first move instead and then he would go on from there and make his move.

Miharu knew it was late and she should probably get to bed. The moon shone high above in the sky as she looked at it and knew her wolf instincts may be kicking in tonight so it would probably be good if she would get some sleep and not let that side take over her. She then stood up and took the blanket off of her heading towards her tent. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Sempai." she said and got inside her tent, zipping it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

After some thought, I realized that this was the right moment. Now that we've finally made up for past mistakes and have confessed to one another, there couldn't have been a more perfect timing. I saw that he wasn't going to do anything, which was sort of a pity since I didn't know how to start this neither. I then asked him, "Do I have to be the man in this relationship?" Although I seemed serious, the question was also a smart ass remark I made about how I was known as the tomboy and how he was now known as the girly boy.

Kakashi sighed at this. It may have been late, but he didn't want the moment to end so sudden. He then got up and folded the blanket before putting it away. Once that was done, he too got in his tent for the night. Tomorrow they would have to return to the leaf village and report that the mision had failed. At least he got to spend some time with Miharu, and confess his love ending up with her acceptance of that love.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Deidara raised a brow at first from what she said. You would think he would do this out of question for her own question but it was a word within it that caught his attention. "Oh so you do wish it to be a relationship after all..." he smirked from this and simply laughed knowing now that she too was serious about this and was no longer making it into a joking matter. "Well then, I think I'll take charge. Un!" He said triumphantly with his usual smart ass tone that made him seem like more of the stronger one, as he began to rub his hand on her inner thigh while kissing her neck and nibbling on her skin until he bit down into it with his teeth, leaving a love mark on her.

Miharu got into a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt and layed down in her tent looking upwards with her hands behind her head. All she could do was let her mind roam. Was she doing the right thing by pushing her loved ones away in order to protect them? She didn't know much anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm

I blushed when I felt his hand in places they've never been, especially since the fact that he had mouths on them. I then started to moan a little as I felt his real mouth kissing and nibbling at my neck, but when I felt the bite I screamed a little and felt the hot liquid of my blood ooze out a little, but nothing fatal. I've never been with another man before and he goes and makes my first experience a painful one. I wanted to do something about it, but then that would ruin the mood, so I said to him, "Go easy on me. I've never done this sort of thing before."

Kakashi couldn't take it anymore. He loved her too much to be without her. He then got up, grabbed some of his condoms just in case along with a pillow and got out of his tent to get in hers. He was going to ask her for permission to come in, but then thought she would only push him away, and he wasn't planning on taking no for an answer tonight. Even if it was only to sleep by her side, he wanted to be with her always. He then opened the tent without Miharu's permission as his face soon flustered from the sight. She was in nothing but a pair of shorts which showed off more of her legs and a black t-shirt. He knew that that wouldn't leave as much to the imagination as it would if she was naked, but it was still enough to turn him on, especially since it was after all Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

(WARNING: RATED M CONTENTS)

"I wasn't being rough, I was marking you as mine." he said as if to tell her to stop complaining like a baby since he had barely done anything yet to her. His hands had mouths on them too so they began to lick the inside of her thighs as some of the saliva left a trail when he glided them up. He then moved his hand inside her underwear and began to rub at her clit seeing as she was already dripping wet, he could only smirk sinisterly at this and how she was already begging and wanting him.

When Miharu looked up towards the door rather than looking at the ceiling of the tent she saw Kakashi coming in without asking for permission. She could have been changing for all he knew and could have accidentally walked in on her, he should have asked first. She also saw he had a pillow with him and wondered what he was planning. Was he planning to sleep with her tonight? If so she wasn't sure if tonight was the best of choices since she was slightly upset and didn't need him trying to hold her throughout the night when she was busy trying to push him away. "What are you doing in here? You could have asked to come in first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I moaned a little louder when I had felt him rubbing his hand up against my clit and feeling his hand tongue licking it as well. I wanted to take this more slowly. I wanted to savor the moment before I lose my virginity. The fact that I was wet so soon meant that he was doing a pretty damn good job, but it was too soon for me still. "Please at least be a little more slow about this." I begged as if to tell him that I wanted this too, but that I felt that I should enjoy it a little more before I could have it just yet.

"What are you doing? Before you couldn't seem to stay away from me and now you're trying to push me away. Why do you torture me so?" He asked her instead of answering her question. He just couldn't understand why she had turned on him all of the sudden. He had even removed his mask so she couldn't use him hiding his face as an excuse. He didn't want to ask her if he could come in because after today he thought he would only have shot him down.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Deidara was getting anxious and all he did was rub her clit with his fingers, his hands mouth was doing it on his own so it wasn't his fault for thinking he was going faster than she wanted. He knew he should pull his hand out at least because his second mouth was being stubborn and disobeying. He pulled his hand out and apologized and simply kissed her lips.

"Because..." She looked away and crossed her arms giving a small sad look as if it wasn't her intention to hurt him but it had to be done. "Because if I get any closer to you, it will just hurt more when I have to let you go...For my dogma is to kill my father for what he did to me as a child...I've trained my entire life, to get stronger, to take him down, and if I forget that dogma, only to focus just on you which I know I would do...Then bad things would happen because he would still be out there alive. So I have to break all my bonds before I create anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I forgave him by accepting his kiss and even kissing him back. I was glad that he was going to take this more slowly. He could still touch me, but I didn't want him to immediately penetrate me just yet. Some time tonight would be ok, just not this very second. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him, enjoying this very much. I've never felt this sort of feeling before, and it was a nice feeling.

Kakashi couldn't believe this. His thoughts were exact, she was planning to pull a Sasuke. "You sound just like a student of mine..." He simply said to her. He wanted to help her in any way possible, but if this was what she had to say to him, then she was far from gone to him. He simply turned around and walked back to his tent, trying his best to hide the tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Instead of touching and feeling her he would be more sutle and simple as he simply kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth hoping this was okay for starters with her. If he was going still too fast he just wouldn't bother with tonight since he would be willing to wait for her, but if she couldn't keep up then one day maybe he may end up forcing it upon her. For now this was all he could manage.

Watching him walk away was never as painful as she thought it would be, she didn't want it to end so fast, she didn't want it to end even if it just started to begin. Even if it still was raining outside she ran out in her t-shirt and shorts getting soaking wet and hugged him from behind as she shut her eyes and clenched her teeth tightly. "Please...Don't leave me so soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 am

I was a bit shocked by the tongue in my mouth at first, but I then got used to it and continued kissing him with our tongues. He was surprisingly calmer with me than I expected. I always thought that if he was going to have sex with me that he would tie me up or have one of his clones hold me down like he tried to do before. I was impressed that he could be so calm at all when he was always the explosive type. I could still feel my wetness from earlier and I still winced a bit from the bite he left on my neck, the love mark that made me his.

Kakashi was surprised by this. After what she had said earlier, she was now clinging on to him begging for him to stay with her. He could never stay mad at her. He loved her too much for that. He then turned around and hugged her back. "Then don't push me away...I love you..." He finally said to her before taking her back inside of the tent and wrapped a blanket around the both of them to keep warm as he rubbed her arms to to cause the friction's warmth once again.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm

As any male would, most the time, including Deidara, he would often like the female to be dominant and wanted to know Yori wanted him. He wanted her to try and take command of him and let the two of them fight for dominance since thus far he was winning since she was giving into him so easily without a struggle. He wondered if she was even that kind of type of girl who would try and overpower him and take him the way she wanted. Maybe if he teased her? Deidara then stopped and layed next to her as he spread himself out and let out a sigh. "Well. it seems your not wanting it really soooo I guess some other time."

Miharu never heard him say those words bluntly. All he had done was kiss her and expect her to know his feelings for her. But he never said it outloud and straight forward, now she could be ensured he truly did love her deep down. And it made her feel better. Even when he held her close in the tent as she cuddled up to him, in his arms, this way, she wouldn't trade this moment for anything, being here with him alone and this close, their skin touching, she could hear his heart beat, and it beated for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I knew that this was a way of teasing me, so instead of complaining, I decided to tease him right back as I got up and said, "In that case, I'm going to take a bath." I then walked into the bathroom and closed the door as if I was really going to do it, but I didn't turn the bath water on just yet as I began to strip and get naked. I remembered that the night he was going to try to do things to me was the same night I had a shower at the akatsuki base. He must have walked in by accident and that alone must have tempted him before. I knew this would be risky, but I wanted to be sure this was what it took to make him tick.

Kakashi's heart beat had increased to his reaction for her. He smiled glad to see that she had once again accepted him, finally. He didn't want this moment to last, even if he knew of her vendetta. He hoped she would forget about that and be with him. Although it may seem selfish of him, what he wanted more than anything else was to have her as his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Miharu still didn't understand it, how could he love such a monster? She was a killer, and she knew how he didn't like much of violence but it was a choice he had to make when he became a ninja. Miharu never had a choice, she had to fight since her birth. She fought to keep her life, to stay alive. Her life as a child was harsh, she figured she should come clean about her past to Kakashi finally. "I'll explain to you why I hate my father and wish to kill him..." She said and cleared her throat. "My mother was coming home from a party on Halloween night. She found a man injured in the alleyway begging for help and was severely wounded. She didn't know he cut himself on purpose just to get her attention and make him look badly hurt...She helped him up but then he raped her. My clan has been dead for centuries because our clan was so strong, that the ninja nations ordered to wipe us out...My father survived it when he was a child too...He needed a heir to restore his Hachiko clan and because if anyone knew someone of that clan was still living hidden, bad things would happen, so he planned to secretly restore his clan within the shadows and restore it to high power. Then I was born, I wasn't a boy like my father wanted...He thought my mom cursed him with a baby girl so he burned her body and left me alone in town. My shadow wolves you saw earlier? He set them upon me to eat me and kill me...But they couldn't harm me, instead they protected and raised me...Growing up I was beaten, molested, by the males of the village...It was bad memories..." she was nearly broke into tears now telling him this and reminded of her hated past.

Deidara, a little bit annoyed that she would just brush him off like that so easily, tsk'ed when she walked away and into the bathroom closing the door behind him. He wondered if she was inviting him in or if she was seriously going to take a bath alone and get wet and cleaned up. Unless he joined her that was. Which he had idea's if it were that case. Then getting up he took off his akatsuki robe and took his ninja pouches off so he was in his top and pants only, headband came off too and removed the pony tail letting his long hair down. Advancing, he waited in front of the door to make her move, but realized she still had not turned on the bath water. What was that woman planning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 am

I was a bit disappointed when I realized the was no bath, but a shower room. I really needed to remember what I have in my house. As I opened the shower doors and walked inside, I saw that this would be like heaven for Deidara's twisted imagination. It was a seperate room, no carpetting but tiling instead all over. The shower head was above my head and you can tie anything to it onto my wrists and I would end up being on my toes and getting wet the most. Yup, I seem to have walked in to what Deidara would consider a dream. I then got on my tippy toes to try and turn on the hot water since it was impossible to reach for me. I was too short.

Kakashi held you closer to him once you had broken into tears. He pittied you so much now finally understanding what you had to go through even as a child, your mother raped and killed as a result of Miharu being born. It was a good thing that the wolves had protected her, otherwise where would she be now? "I understand now...but aren't you afraid that by doing this you would expose yourself as a member of that clan and be killed off as well?" He asked her in worry.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 am

"Yes your right. But something was different even when the third hokage learned my name after I came here. Everyone acted strange in the beginning but it was like they had treated my kind of problem before. As if they had an orphan kid in their town too..." but what miharu didn't know was the reason the village was different was because the third hokage knew of her inner demon where as miharu never learned about it or knew it was in her. She was treated fairly in konoha but she never complained, they didn't brat her pike they did at her old home. Finally she stopped crying and hoped Kakashi would never think of beating her.

Deidara still heard no noise and began to get suspicious on what she was up to, and he would get to the bottom of this. He opened the door not caring now if she heard him walk in but when he saw her naked for the second time in the shower it was impossible for him not to get a boner beneath his pants that shower a large bump truding out. His body tingled on how to act and what to do, butthen before he knew it his body was moving on it's own and he was already undressing then walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am

While I was continuing to try and reach the shower head to turn the water on, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and something poke my but. I yelped at frist from surprised as my cheeks turned red and realized it was Deidara. "Don't scare me like that." I said to him. I then remembered he was taller than me and asked him, "Can you reach the shower head? I can't reach it to turn the water on."

Kakashi could now see that she had truly found a place she could call home in the leaf village. This made his heart ache less than it did before when she ran off and planned to push him away. He smiled and kissed her lips. He then whispered in her ear, "I would never hurt you, my love." He wanted her to know that he had never thought less of her eversince she had confessed to her. In fact, he loved her even more now since she was being so honest with him now.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 am

Deidara reached up knowing she was too short to reach it and turned on the nozzle letting the hot water come out and poure down upon the both of them. Her warm naked body in front of him felt divine and since he still had his boner that wasn't helping so much either. From behid her he began to lick her neck where he ad left his love mark and cleaned the dry blood off of it. He took note of the type of shower this was and he did plan and hoped that he would be able to use it to his advantage and do many thing to her.

Miharu felt safe, in his arms she knew he wouldn't hurt her and he was the first man to ever truly tell her his feelings towards her. She no longer needed to be scared and defensive, he would never harm her. Though she was always lonely and that's what hurt the most. But with kakashi that loneliness could now go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

I moaned from the hot water and from his hot tongue on my neck as I also winced a little from it being on the bite mark he had left on my neck. I felt as if I was on fire. I had never thought that we would end being this close to each other. Especially not like this. I had placed my hands on the wall of the shower as I pressed myself against it as well. I then turned to face him kissed his lips while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Kakashi was glad that this time she had accepted his arms. The rain had finally stopped as well. It was as if all of there problems had went away. He blushed a little remembering he had brought condoms with him, but after hearing that Miharu's mother had been raped, instead he would ask Miharu for her permission. "Miharu, I was wondering if you love me enough to...you know." He wanted to know first if it was alright with her. He didn't want to rush her into anything she didn't want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Miharu at first blushed when he said this. She knew he was asking permission instead of raping her because he didn't want her to have bad memories. But honestly she did like aggressive men and even coming from Kakashi she would mind if he didn't bother asking. "You mean...have sex?" she asked just to make sure this was what he was talking about. Miharu had never had this before she was only groped but not raped. But if it was only him she would give her virginity to him.

Deidara shoved her hard to the wall as his hand grasped her boob and began to massage and lik it with the mouth on his hand and even bit down lightly on her nipple. He was getting very frisky and couldn't control how fast he went with her, she gave him a boner and she was going to be the one to deal with it and take it. He then began to bite on her ear lobe after kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Kakashi couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want her to have awful memories of her past, but he also didn't like having to ask permission. He wasn't like that at all. He soon lost control as soon as he lunged towards Miharu and crashed his lips against hers also pinning her to the ground with his body. He held her wrists down with one hand as he removed her clothes and his with the other if it meant having to tear them off. As he gazed down her well built body from training, he couldn't help but grow as hard as he did for her as a result of his dreams of her. He had only dreamt of this moment, but now he will make that dream come true.

I gasped and moaned for him from being grinded against the wall by Deidara. I even moaned louder almost screaming for him once I felt his hand mouthes biting at my nipples. I bit on my bottom lip but only grasping onto it with my teeth from his hardened member rubbing against me from him pressing his body against mine as well. I had never thought that I could do anything like that to him. I thought that only his magazines would do the trick, but this time it was all my fault.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 am

Before Miharu was able to say anything more she was now tackled to the ground and held down by her wrists as she blushed intensly when Kakashi began to remove her clothes and then skimmed over her naked body. She was so embarrassed to let him see her body, she knew deep down she wished for Kakashi in this kind of way but for him to get already hard just by looking at her, that was giving her too much credit than she deserved. Though it still roamed in her head how Kakashi could like a girl such as her when she wasn't even that special. Though, she knew how he read those perverted books by the pervy sage, Kakashi must have had idea's from it now on what he wanted to try on her. She could only imagine what his perverted mind would come up with.
"Nyeh..."

Deidara knew his magazines weren't nearly as satisfying as they use to be. Sure, he liked to read and view them but that wasn't nearly as great as having a female actually with him rather than getting himself off. And whenever he thought of who he wanted to do these positions to, no matter how much he tried to deny it in the past Yori always came to his mind and how badly he wanted to fuck her. She was the one and only girl his eyes layed upon and desired, no other girl could dare cross his mind. Hearing her screams and moans though only made him more stiff as his cock began to twitch when it was rubbed up against her ass from being this close to her from behind. She was nearly begging for him with these moans that escaped her lips. "I want you...badly..." he croaked in between breathes from kissing her so roughly on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm

My fluster had only gotten worse once I had heard just how much he desired to have me in every way possible. I couldn't deny the fact that deep down I wanted him too, but how was he going to take me? I knew that his type of art was fleeting. He wasn't going to blow me up when this was all over was he? I sure hoped not, and if he was planning to do just that when this was over, I would kick his ass for it. I also knew that I was still a virgin and that there will be blood once it starts. How will he react to that? He was a sadistic person after all.

As he looked down at her body, Kakashi didn't know where to begin. He then finally made up his mind and lowered his head into the crook of her neck, nipping and sucking at the skin. He then used one hand to stroke her side and the other to massage and squeeze one of her breasts. The closest thing he had ever gotten to a women were his books, so this was a new experience for him, and he enjoyed this a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Miharu may have not known how bad of a pervert Kakashi was but she knew of how bad Jiriya was and of course he would put that into his books. She figured in his books there was probably lots of bondage for being a ninja with ropes and kunia's and such. When he began to suck her neck she gasped a little bit but gasped once more when he began to massage one of her breasts. She totally forgot that there was a full moon tonight and this night may end differently than they expected, and Miharu could tell how much she was in heat without even realizing it, and with the man she always loved over top of her naked, it was like a dream come true.

It was true, Deidara was a very sadistic and evil person, more than he was given credit for in fact. But it's not to say he didn't have a heart or any feelings, which all were held towards Yori only. No one else saw his affection he showed and gave to her. He planned to give her all of him and take all of her in return. Both owned one another and he would make it clear to her that that was the case. He then moved his hand from her breast back down to her clit, this time only rubbing with his two fingers, his mouth on his hand did not lick her because she got upset when he did that a little bit ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm

I gasped at first from feeling Deidara's fingers rubbing my clit at first then continued to moan for him. I didn't have a problem with his hand earlier, though. I was simply not ready at the time, but now I was ready. The hot water running down on both of us and being close to him like this. It was more than I had imagined, but it was all perfect non the less. I held him closer to me with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs spreading apart for him. I was now ready for whatever he had to offer me. And here I always thought there would be bondage involved since he was so into that stuff according to his magazines.

Kakashi was truly a pervert, but none of the books he read had involved too much bondage, although he might have stumbled upon a few. So there were ideas in his head. He pulled out some ropes and tied her hands together, but only her hands so that he could spread her legs apart when the time was right. He then takes one of the condoms and opens it to put on while he was on top of her with her unable to get out from underneath him. If he was going to do this, he would plan to do it without any regrets.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm

She was turning him on so much that his cock was already rock hard. As a guy they always di like themselves touched and groaned at the thought of Yori giving him a handjob. Though he didn't know if she thought that was gross or not so debated on whether or not to ask her to. Unless he forced it upon her, but he had othe things in plan. He wanted to take her and he could feel how wet she was getting from his rubbing. Just to get her ready slowly he slid two finger inside her and pumped them in and out.

Being tied up by the hands Miharu knew Kakashi was now serious about this and wanted her to stay put and not squirm. Though with being held down like this he couldn't hold him at all but was alright with that. Miharu ha gone through different types of pain before but never experienced it down there and wondered if it would hurt too much her first time. When he put the condom on she knew for sure he planned to do her. "Um...If we do this can you...fuck me from behind? I'm sorry it's just, being aroun wolves I act like one...and will mate like one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Private Roleplays :: Private Rp-
Jump to: