AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am

Miharu in fact did have a dream during the night that she hadn't mentioned about. It was good, until it turned bad. It slightly involved some of Kakashi in it too even, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to even tell him about it since it was kind of harsh. "It turned into a nightmare too..." in the beginning of her dream she imagined her and Kakashi with two boys but she didn't want to mention that and ruin their relationship so she changed it. "I saw me, older...with two sons...but there was no husband. The oldest boy had ran off, and I felt heart broken. The second, wanted to stay, but I knew I had to go...And I hurt everyone I knew, by leaving to avenge myself...I left to kill the man I hate today...My world turned into nothing but hatred and anger, I saw blood, slaughtering, humans in my mouth as I ate them...It was like I was possessed by some kind of, demon..." Let alone did Miharu know, she actually did see her future. Though she was confused on a few things. Those weren't his kids, they were anothers, and Miharu was not possessed, she did it willingly to feed her inner demon. But being this young, Miharu had no idea about her inner demon Kotsune just yet...

"Good cause I aint cooking for you, un! I'm taking you to get food so you wont be an idiot on your way back and expose our hide out. Tch." She was acting so rude to him with no respect! And she expected HIM to be nicer?! She started it with the attitude! Well whatever, he would change that mouth of hers soon enough and teach her how to obey and learn to watch what she says. He had him follow her, as he grabbed her arm and formed a jutsu as they appeared now above ground where he led her more towards town, which in this case the closest was unfortunately, the rock village...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 am

I could see now why he decided to come with me as he grabbed my arm. Apparently the closest village was our village. Seeing the opportunity, I had attempted to budge my arm free from his grasp, but it seemed hopeless since it was a tight grip. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I was finally back home. I didn't care if the people were going to kill me or not, at least I could have my peace in solitude once again. I had grown such hatred for Deidara eversince that day. He promised we would be best friends forever since no body else would be our friends back then, but he went and broke that promise the minute he left the village and left me behind with one of his explosive clay. Even now I can see the friend I once knew was gone.

Kakashi was overwhelmed by your nightmare. It made his heart ache just from having to hear how painful you had felt about this. Impulsively yet with deep intentions, He scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms around you placing one hand on the back of your head so that he could hold you closer to him. He had even shed a tear not from his visible eye, but from the eye that was covered up by his head band. "Looks like you had it worse than me...huh?" Was all he said to her as he tried to comfort her the best he could. Was this really the right time to confess? No, she would only think of it as pitty instead of true feelings.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Miharu at first didn't expect him to grab hold of her tightly and hug her. Being held in his arms like this, it was better than she imagined it would be. She felt comfort and security from him and knew he was just trying to help her feel better. Though this definitely made her feel better for sure, being in the arms of the man she was in love with. "I'll be alright...Besides it was only just a dream." She said giving a smile of assurance. Next thing she knew though she had her arms around him too, hugging him.

Deidara knew if he brought her with him like this while she yells all the time she was going to draw attention to them and he didn't need that. Before entering the village he stopped and turned around to face her. "Let's make this clear. You came with me, I took full responsibility of you. So you mess up my life and get me in trouble, I'll come back at you with 10x's that. Got it? Now behave and calm down. Its just fucking food, I'm sure you have a complaint for everything though." As much as he liked her, she was REALLY getting on his nerves. All she did was whine, she should at least thank him for even offering to buy her food and take her out, instead she has to be rude about it, tch, no respect at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Deidara obviously didn't get it, I wasn't complaining about the food or anything like that. I was planning on going back home, and to forget all of the memories about him from and and including now. Eversince we were kids, when he had first learned about his art, I knew he had changed forever. The closer he was to his new found art, the greater our friendship had grown apart. Soon enough, on the day he had left the village for good, it was clear to me that my best friend was gone, and that now before me was not Deidara, but the "artist". I tore away from him as I backed away a little at first looking down at the ground. "I didn't come with you by choice...You didn't even give me an option..." I had said to him lowly. After remembering all of that happened in the past, it was clear to me my hatred for him. And yet he had the nerve to come back after all of this time and act like none of it had ever happened?! I clenched my fists as I continued to look down at the ground and said lowly, "Did you really think I would forget all that had happened long ago and be friends with you again...? Did you really think that I would've wanted to go live with you and the criminals you now live with...huh?" I then paused for a moment and looked up at him with such rage as I yelled, "As if I would! How could you be such a fool!? Did you really think I would forgive you for something like that!? I've never lost my hatred for you! The friend I knew is dead!" I held back any tears that were to come out of this. I had finally gotten the chance to give this guy a piece of my mind after all of these years and I wasn't going to let up on it, nor was I going to show any weakness from it.

Kakashi was glad to see that she was beginning to feel better now. He had soon felt her arms were around him and had blushed a little from it. He couldn't take it any longer. He had to either tell her or show her his true feelings for her. As he continued to comfort her in his arms, he whispered to her, "Miharu...there's something I must tell you before I begin to make a fool out of myself again..." He then paused seeing as how he couldn't tell her. He would have to show her. Without even waiting for her, he removed his mask and lifted her chin up to his level and swiftly crashed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm

(>//< *fangirl squeals* Oh btw how am I doing on Deidara?)

She was yelling at him again for the second time, but this time she was expressing her entire heart rather than just her usual yelling. He stood there, listening to every word that came from her mouth, not knowing how to respond to any of it. He clenched his hands into tight fists as his teeth clenched. He saw her crying too, he had done this to her? His childhood friend, his best friend, the only one he cared about, look at what he had done. If there was ever a time he screwed up the most this would have to be in the top. He hurt her, not just now but back then.
"I couldn't let you come with a monster like me. I had to get you away from me...I had no choice back then. I wasn't trying to kill you if that's what you think." He then let out a loud sigh knowing he really messed up and she hated him this whole time for what he had done back then. There was no changing the past. "I thought you'd give me a second chance. But you don't want to even give me that because your so caught up in the past. Have you ever tried living in the present?" He asked her, now sort of keeping on subject but also changing it at the same time.

"What do you mean?" Miharu wasn't sure what he was talking about. Making a fool out of himself again? When did the again happen, and when did he ever make a fool out of himself around her? She found him perfect, he could never make a mistake in her eyes. But before she knew it, he began to pull down his mask as she knew no one had ever seen, and wondered if his mistake was pulling down his mask and letting someone else see? Though before she could even ask he leaned into her and kissed her lips roughly as she couldn't believe it. Was she still dreaming? She didn't understand, but she wanted this to last forever. His lips were soft and it was very passionate. She truly felt in place now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm

(lol ^_^ and you're doing great, how am i doing with Kakashi? And this part of the rp is starting to make me cry. It's so sad :'( )

As the tears were being shed, I listened to what he had to say. "I did...and I was doing a pretty good job at that until you showed up..." Was all I could say to him. He was my only friend, and I was his only friend too. No one else wanted to be our friends because we were orphans, and it was worse for Deidara because of the extra mouths, and yet he would go and do such a thing. Still, he seemed serious when he said that he had never meant to hurt me...but he did anyways...I couldn't even look at him now as I turned around to hide the tears in my eyes. I had even tried to wipe them away, but more tears would come to replace them.

Kakashi felt a bit shy about this, and yet he felt this was the only way he could truly express his feelings for her without her getting the wrong idea. Once he was done, he pulled away from his lips to catch his breath and only looked at her with a small smile. He had hoped she had felt the same about him. As he stroked the side of her cheek, he had whispered to her, "Well?" as if to ask of her opinion about him now and what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

(Good haha but I just think it was sort of too soon for him to do that but that's fine ^^ Sorry it's just usually for two people to admit to one another it takes awhile but oh well. And yeah it was sad typing deidara's part >_<)

Deidara knew there was nothing he could do, she hated him and nothing would change that. There was no point in even telling her his feelings anyways, she hated him, she wouldn't care what he thought. Everything seemed to just start crumbling down like avalanche. He wiped away the tears from her eyes, and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for all that I caused you, un. I'll just leave you alone from now on." he hated to part ways, just like they did when they were kids but it came down to this again, hurting her even more to keep her safe. He then pulled away and turned, then walked away towards the forest to leave her be.

When he pulled away from the kiss I almost had wished it would have lasted longer but it didn't. Was he telling me that, he had feelings for me too? Was this kiss to tell me he felt the same way and back? Or was it realy just a dream. It felt so real though. I knew it was time, I had to confess my feelings, now that this had happened. "I love you...I always have since I came to Konoha when I was just a child. I never said anything because, I thought you didn't like me one bit..." she said and looked away embarrassed. All her feelings were out on the table now, she just didn't know if he would be accepting to them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 pm

(Oh ok and aww...)

I was surprised by what he had done. He had kissed my forehead, and the way he cared for me when I was like this...He had never done that before, not even when we were still friends. He would just give me a tissue and that would be that. Did he really think of me as a friend, or as something more. I was confused by this but knew there was only one answer, but I had to be sure. "Wait...You never really liked me did you...?" When I asked him if he never really liked me, I was asking if the feelings he had felt for me was never really like, but love. This was such a silly thing to be asking him at a time like this, but I had to be sure of what was really going on between the two of us. Deep down I did miss him a lot, but I thouht that he was long gone, so I felt that I could only hate him now and never let him bring me down, but this would change everything...

Kakashi was surprised by this, and yet he had only noticed her just when she had returned from her last mission. It was love at first sight for him, but she had loved him longer than that. Now that was love. He sighed at first then blushed a little and said, "Remember when I said I had a dream that turned into a nightmare? It was about you...now don't get the wrong idea. The part that became a nightmare was when I woke up to a....well let's just say that it was so embarrassing that I was afraid you would've thought badly of me if you had seen it."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Deidara heard this. He stopped walking, waited for a few seconds then turned around and walked up to her looking her dead straight in the eyes, looking nearly into her soul in fact. If she couldn't see it in his eyes, then she had to be blinded and foolish. "I've never liked you...I've always loved you." He then slithered his hand under her jaw bone and past her hair as his lips gently pressed upon hers. His hand behind her head now pulling her into a deeper kiss to be able to show her all the passion he had for her.

Miharu then blushed once he said this feeling embarrassed to know he had a dream about her but then when he woke up he had a boner. But she knew that was normal actually, since it was called morning wood. When a man wakes up they will always be hard from sleeping, but if he said it was from a dream then he must have been having dirty thoughts about her. And then that would explain the condoms. Which she figured she may as well bring up. "When you uh, left last night...I was curious and looked in your bag...I found, things, and I was wondering why you had them on you...Did you think that we would...?" She had to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:14 pm

(sorry it took so long, I was talking to my grandma on the phone)

My eyes had widened once I felt his lips crash into mine yet he was so gentle about it. I didn't know how to react to this now since I had never thought that he would feel this way about me, but he did act a bit differently around me ever since he had found out that I was a girl. Now I didn't feel hatred for him anymore, now I had felt something different for him. But what was it? Was it love as well? Eventually I learned from this that the test he said he was giving me wasn't really a test at all. I then pushed him away so that I could breathe and ask him, "You weren't really testing me that night, were you?"

Kakashi's face had turned red from this, he then put his mask back on to hide as much blush as he could and simply nodded. "It was only a precaution. I never thought that you had felt the same way about me, and yet I wasn't so sure of that so I brought them with me so that if we had ever....well you know...then there wouldn't be any regrets afterwards..." He knew what the consequences to having sex with her, a minor, would be. That was why he brought the condoms, to prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 pm

(Ah it's alright, I had to go anyways cause I left to go swimming ^^)

He shook his head in agreement. She was right, it wasn't really a test, he had only made it up as a lie since she wouldn't accept him and they both knew that at the time. Either way, now his secret was out in the open and she knew of it. He knew about the consequences of how he couldn't let some girl distract him from his work with Akatsuki but to him she was even more important. "No, it wasn't...I made it up on the spot." he said knowing she caught him dead on.

Miharu blushed a little that he would think that. To even like her back let alone want that from her too. If he really did want something like that she didn't mind giving it to him but for her age Miharu had never done it before. And if Kakashi ended up being her first she thinks she could be okay with that. But, now wasn't the time to keep expressing feelings. They could talk and run on their way there. She had everything packed now and ready to go. Though in her head she honestly didn't want him to use condoms if they ever did. She wanted him as himself, not covered.
"Well, let's get going. Akatsuki could be on the run by now. We've lost time as of already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

(oh ok then)

I was surprised by this at first, but after giving it some thought, I had also realized that Deidara really was going to do things to me that night. I then smacked him across the face with a small blush on my face since I knew what those things were and said to him, "I was wrong! You haven't changed a bit you old pervert!" When I called him old, I never meant that he was a wrinkly old man. He was older than me so he definitely wasn't a little pervert. I knew just the kind of girly magazines that he liked too, so it was even worse for me since I knew how he would've loved the sex as far as I can remember. The girls were always tied up by something or being held by someone else in the sex. I no longer hated him, but he still deserved at least that much for both the pain he had caused me and that little attempt at trying to make a home run on me.

Kakashi agreed and got packed and put away the tents so that he could be ready to set it up once again. He then headed on to the rock village path with Miharu. He could now see the village from affar. He was happy this time since he had gotten to tell Miharu his true feelings, and not only that, she had loved him as well. It was like a dream come true for him, only the love making part will have to wait. In the mean time, he could've swarn he had seen someone with a black cloak with red cloads nearby. Maybe they could finish their mission sooner after all.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

(Sorry I was gone all day, I was going Job application hunting Razz Just got back.)

"Okay I probably deserved that, un." He said knowing she slapped him cause he was being perverted yesterday. But he couldn't help it if he walked in on her while she was naked! At least he didn't do something even more stupid! He was known for being a pervert and liking bondage in fact, and even wanted to do something like that to her as he dreamed of before in the past but he knew she would never like him that way so it was only in his dreams for now.

Just up ahead Miharu could see the rock village. She knew they were nearing their destination and she even saw a man in a black cloak with red clouds on it just a mile up ahead talking to a girl. It had to be akatsuki, judging by her amazing sense of smell it had to be. He reaked of it all over, though the perfume coming from the woman was fairly strong too. "Akatsuki is up ahead. Only one, but he has a female with him. He doesn't have her hostage, their just standing there talking. What should we do?" she asked letting Kakashi tell her what the plan was since he was the older one here and was a jounin so he was leading this two man team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

(thats ok ^_^)

Kakashi after thinking this one through said to her, "The woman he is with could either be an accomplice, or is about to become a hostage. Whatever we do, we must capture that akatsuki for interrigation." He then got close enough to hide behind a bush nearby. Soon he found the opportunity that the akatsuki was completely distracted and threw a kunai at his direction only to the point of temporarely paralyzing him if the x marked the spot.

I was still upset with him for being such a perv. Soon I noticed a kunai heading his way and yelled, "Look out!" I saw there wasn't enough time so I tackled him to the side to avoid him getting hit, but instead I was hit. Luckily it was only a scratch on the side of my face and once we landed, I looked at the bush knowing someone was there. "Deidara we need to get out of here. If we make a scene, then the akatsuki will be discovered." I whispered silently to him so that the ninja wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Next thing Deidara knew he was tackled to the ground and heard a look out coming from Yori as he hit the ground. He sat up and brushed himself off but when he looked over to Yori he saw she got scratched by the kunia in the face. He cursed under his breath knewing someone had found them. Moving his bangs from his left eye you could see this device on his eye as he zoomed it in and saw the two people behind the bush. "Konoha ninja's. They must have seen us and want to take me in. Un, I'll take care of this. Closest place is your old home, run there and when I finish I'll come back for you! Now go!" He said as he quickly placed a hand into his pocket, his mouths eating the clay and forming it then out came a little clay bird. He released it as it flew over to the two, once it got close enough it exploded.

Miharu watched closely as in a mere few seconds a white bird hovered above them and she then pushed Kakashi back sending him flying backwards as she took his spot, making an X with her arms and covered her face as the explosion went off. When the smoke cleared away her arms had been badly burnt but she couldn't feel the difference since she had been hurt worse before playing with fire. She simply smirked and grit her teeth, showing her canine fangs. "Tch, that all you got? I'll bite you to death..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Once I saw that he had pulled out his clay, I knew that there was no way of stopping him now. I then nodded to Deidara before I ran back to where my home would still be hoping that everything would be alright. Once I had heard the explosion, I knew that all hell was about to break lose...again...I remembered the last time I saw him with his clay...He was a complete and total maniac with those little clay birds, centipedes or spiders that would blow up in people's faces. Once I made it there, I ran inside and locked the doors closing all the windows, practically barackading myself inside.

After Kakashi was sent flying backwards, he heard an explosion from where he last saw Miharu. Oh no! Did she take the blow? Once he had landed on his butt, he got up to go check it out. In a sigh of relief, he knew she was fine, but her arms were badly burnt. He knew he needed to step in and help her with arms like that, not knowing of the true and terrible tortures she had really suffered. He saw that the other girl was running away, but he knew that she wouldn't be any trouble, so he paid no attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

The sad part was Kakashi had no idea how much hatred Miharu had on the inside, how much anger she had stored, and she took it out in battles. She was a total crazy ass maniac when battling and was a bloody and violent person. She loved to kill and murder, it was in her clans nature, she was unaware of it but her clan that was all dead, her ancestors were one of the highest rated killers throughout the land. Her clan name was stained in blood.
"Kakashi," she called out, but didn't take her eyes off deidara in case he tried to pull a trick on her while she looked away. "You alright?"

Deidara made sure Emily had gotten away safetly and once he saw no sign of her anywhere he knew he could give it his all when fighting. It was pathetic how Konoha only had two ninja's sent out to capture and kill him when it would take more than that to take him down. It was pathetic how they only sent one jounin and a kid. "You plan to send out a kid to kill me? Man Konoha really is pathetic, un! I'll show you my true art!" he called out as he then created 15 or so spider like clay creations scattering them everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

(lol wrong character, you used Emily instead of Yori in Deidara's part lol)

Kakashi had simply shouted out to her seeing the spider like clay heading their way and threw as many stars as he could to stop them, but that wasn't enough. He would either miss the spiders or eventually run out of stars. His kunai couldn't possible stop them all since they were a bit small for kunai targets, besides, he didn't have enough. This was a tight situation for both him and Miharu, or so he thought.

Meanwhile, I had waited inside of my room in my house hoping things didn't go too bad. I then decided to change into my green olive colored tank top with my grey shorts, deciding to rest for now in my bed. There was nothing I could do except stay safe for him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

(Whoops my bad xD)

"Tch. That's what you think..." Miharu said and smirked. He had no idea how strong she was, she could even be a kage if she wanted at her level right now but no one was aware of her inner powers. She hid some of her strength because she was only saving it for the one man she wanted to kill. But she knew she had to make sure the girl was safe. Quickly she performed hand signs and then she'd let Kakashi take over while she left to go after the other girl.
"Katon Kasai Atemi No Jutsu!" she yelled as Flaming missiles now headed directly towards the Akatsuki member. Then in a poof of smoke Miharu disappeared and appeared in front of Yori's house where she smelled her presence.

Deidara watched as the spiders and the flame missiles collided with one another in a huge explosion causing everything to be covered in smoke. Once it disappeared he cursed seeing as how now the girl was gone and either was hiding or left the battle. Now it looked like he would have to fight this other jounin as he scanned him over observing him while molding more clay in the palm of his hand, waiting for his chance to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

I was still asleep in my bed. I was so exhuasted and stressed out from earlier when I had finally told Deidara how I had felt about that day. How he had hurt me so deeply. At least now that part of my past was fixed. I know this much because I wouldn't have really saved his life if I had still hated him, but I still don't like him. So what was I feeling for him? Was it something deeper than like, or nothing at all? I would have to find that out later once I've regained my strength.

Kakashi could tell this guy was a long range fighter, so he would have to force him into fighting close range. He then quickly jumped at him with a kunai in his hands but with the right angle to be able to pull himself out of the way of any attacks just in case, thanks to his left eye. Without it, he wouldn't have been able to do the reckless move that he was about to do, but he wanted to end this quick anyways so that he could be with Miharu and help her out with whatever she was up to now. He knew he shouldn't, but he feared for her safety now that she was on her own out their.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Once Miharu had knocked on the door and no one had answered, she knew she was inside though she may have probably been hiding. She then kicked the door open and walked inside looking around. "Hello? Anyone here?" she called out but no reply came. Then she made it to the bedroom and saw the girl safely sleeping soundly in her bed. How had she fallen asleep so quickly? Was she not afraid to know if that Akatsuki member may come back to kidnap her? Miharu then nudged Yori's arm and shook her. "Hey wake up."

Deidara, sensing Miharu's chakra now gone and out of range, knew now that she had ran after Yori, which he couldn't allow a leaf ninja to get their hands on her. He had to stop the girl, and this jounin who was still trying to stop him. He then let off a few more bombs so he could make his escape. "Sorry but your not as important. Un!" he said as the bombs went off at Kakashi and he left the scene, making his way towards Yori's home, hoping she was okay and hadn't been hurt yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 am

After being annoyed by someone nudging me to wake up, I thought it would be Deidara and groaned, "Go away, I'm too exhauasted to deal with you right now..." When I looked to yell at him for nudging me, I was shocked to see it was that konoha girl who was with the other guy, the one Deidara was fighting earlier. Was he ok, did this mean he was dead? It was a good thing that I didn't reveal his name, or else I would've been in trouble too, and judging from his commands, he didn't want that for me. Who would've thought that after what he had done, and after all these years, he still cared about me and even loved me. I then said to her, "You're trespassing, and you're lucky I'm all out of energy right now...So please, leave quietly and there won't be anymore trouble..."

Kakashi cursed under his breath as the akatsuki had gotten away. He wondered where he could've gotten to now. This was really bad since the mission had failed in capturing the akatsuki member. He then remembered that Miharu had left for some reason. What would she be in search for at a time like this. He summoned his dogs to go track her scent down as he followed behind them. This may have been a long shot, but it's the only shot he's got.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Deidara finally made it back to the house of Yori's but noticed the Konoha girls chakra inside. He got his kunia ready since he knew he couldn't blow up Yori's home with his explosives inside. So he'd have to be more careful, he just hoped she wasn't harmed or hurt in any way physical or mental. He heard the two of them talking in her bedroom and she was telling the girl to leave, and she did so as she left the room. He moved and hid so she wouldn't notice him inside as he watched the brunnete walk out the door to look for her comrade. Deidara then moved inside the bedroom and ran over to Yori. "Are you alright?" He asked with only a few minor injuries, but he could handle them with no problem.

Miharu obliged to her wishes, knowing she was alright and left the house. She heard no explosions in the far off distance and no fighting but wondered if the fight had gotten over with. She was now worried if Kakashi was alright, she just hoped and prayed he wasn't dead or she'd never be able to forgive herself for leaving him alone to fight. She then ran into the forest to try and pick up his scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Once the girl had left for good, I noticed Deidara run towards me despite his injuries he was more concerned about me. I simply nodded and got up to wash the scratch on the side of my face. I didn't even bother using my chakra to heal it despite being a medic nin since I was still tired from earlier. I had already grabbed something to eat once I had gotten home so I was good on that part. Once I was done cleaning my face so there would be no infection, I walked back to the bedroom and asked him, "Are you alright?" He looked more beat up than me so I would of course ask.

Kakashi was slightly shook up from the explosions, with some minor injuries, but he was in no critical condition. Once he noticed the dogs stop, he stopped as well and asked Pakkun, "What's going on now?" He was slightly concerned now since when the dogs usually stop, that means that someone was heading towards their path. Pakkun turned to Kakashi and simply answered to him, "Looks like all we have to do is wait. She's coming this way." Kakashi was then relieved that Miharu was able to come to them, meaning she could still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'm fine, un!" he said almost proudly as if to prove to Yori he was grown up now and could handle things himself. And that he was tough and could take harder beatings. It would take more than that just to take him down. He was just glad that Yori was safe and relieved that Konoha ninja left. Deidara then sat next to her and noticed the mark on her check knowing it was still infected from the poison on the kunia that Kakashi had hit her with. "Your hurt."

Miharu finally made it to where Kakashi and Pakkun were as she walked up and smiled, glad he was okay. He looked really beaten up though, he must have taken a lot out of him when he was using his chakra. Sadly enough Miharu wasn't much of a medic ninja at all so she could only heal a few wounds of his. "I'm glad your okay." she said and smiled. She would have said something else but with his dog pakkun there she didn't want to embarrass him and herself in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next