AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I screamed a little at first from shock since I've never felt anything inside before. I soon returned to moaning only louder since this would still be my first time. My back was up against the wall of the shower room and my arms were wrapped around his neck still. As I finally noticed it, Deidara had stitches on his arms and chest. What happened to him? And was that another mouth on his chest as well? It sure looked like one.

Kakashi was surprised by her request at first but simply smirked and flipped her onto her hands and knees. "As you wish." He said to her before entering her from behind. He couldn't believe how tight she was, and he thought she was molested as a child. Either way, he enjoyed this immensly. He couldn't help but pause for a moment to savor the moment. Being with his dogs, he too felt that this would be appropriate for this occasion.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Deidara now could no longer take it. Removing his fingers he knew he had no protection on him and hoped she wouldn't mind, as he lifted up her left leg with his hand spreading her legs apart and with his other hand pushed his dick inside her slowly for starters, so for now he only had the tip in and would observe to see how she felt by this. He wanted to make sure he was pleasuring her and not causing her severe pain. "How does it feel?"

At first it felt more different than she even expected but it must have been only cause of the condom he was wearing and the fact it wasn't him raw. She felt the hard rock rubber like stick begin to push into her and she felt the pressure and winced from the small pain. It hadn't gone in all the way yet so she only felt slight pain, nothing to severe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm

I screamed at first but soon mouned loudly from feeling him inside of me. It seemed as if he knew that this was my time. Of course he did, I told him it would be. So far I could only feel the tip of his iceburg inside of me. I had never felt such pleasure in my life, and nor would I expect to have felt my first experience from Deidara of all people, but I was glad that he was my first since I at least knew him. It made me feel like I could trust him with this more than anyone else. He was the only friend I ever had back at the rock village, so this moment was even more precious because of that.

After a while of playing it slow and getting used to the inside of her, Kakashi was now ready for the full blast. He had then picked up his rhythm and pace as he forced himself all the way at first, then began to thrust himself in and out of her as he held onto her hips just to keep her in place. He wanted her to enjoy this just as much as he was enjoying it, so while he was fucking her, he used his hands to rub up and down her sides at the same pace he was pushing in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 pm

(Sorry but I'm guna hold off on this rp for now, I can't really focus cause I'm not much in the mood >_<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 am

(Look who's finally replying to this! XD Meeee haha. I kinda missed this rp since we haven't finished our Naruto rp and have only been doing Bleach. So let's finish this hehe)

Deidara hearing this coming from her, it made him stiffen and twitch inside of her, she incredibly tight but he knew this was because it was her very first time. The girl hadn't ever experienced anything like this before and for him to be her first made him feel special, in fact she was his first too. He wondered if telling her would make a difference, to let her know she was his only one that he would ever do this to. "Y-You're my first, Yori." he told her while holding her body to his, still now ramming into her, picking up the pace and shoving his length in as deep as it would allow him to.

Being in this position it was most known that this was a very popular way to mate because the length went in deepest this way and it was usually insured that one would be impregnated because the interaction was directly into the womb and direct contact. Miharu wondered now how her wolves would be with this, she would smell like Kakashi from being this close to him and hopefully they liked him and wouldn't try and be protective and defensive against him. In fact, she didn't even care. She even wished he hadn't put on the condom in the beginning and wanted him raw but knew he probably hadn't wished to have children nor get her pregnant. But she wondered if this was going to just end up being a one night stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am

(Yay! I've been missing this rp too.)

At first I was surprised to hear that I was actually Deidara's first. And I thought he would ditch the magazines and go after other women when he was all grown up, but nope, it turned out that he was actually saving this moment for me only. In a way I felt sort of special to him now. After feeling his full length ram itself in me, I screamed louder soon moaning more loudly. This was also my first so in a way, it was as if we were meant to be each other's one and only, as if we were meant to be. I held on tightly from the pain and pleasure I was receiving from this night, and luckily for me, he didn't have a mouth down there. The one thing that did surprise me was the stitch on his chest. Was that a mouth too?

Kakashi didn't want to get her pregnant only because he felt that one, she wouldn't approve of it, and two, he would hear about this from the hokage. He didn't want the both of them to get in trouble because of just one night. That's why he was playing it safe, but he didn't want this to be their one and only night. No, if they ever get this opportunity again, he would gladly take it. All he had to do was create a clone that would make it seem as if he was doing the usual, then find a hidden place for him and Miharu to have a real good time.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 pm

(Lol yeah same here ^_^)

Deidara had figured that Emily had it in her head that he had been with other woman before just cause of his perverted magazines. But just because he had those it wasn't as if he had anyone to perform it with, because he truly had found the right girl but she didn't like him that way, up until now, that is. Her screams and moans were like music to his ears, he loved the sound she made, and it was all only for him. He caused this to her and he loved it, every second of it. The sound, the feel, the touch. She was so tight, coiled around his throbbing member, it made him feel that she was tight and didn't want to let him go, and he would gladly keep inside her pushing in harder and harder. She was driving him crazy, all this lust that went on between the two of them. He knew soon enough he would be reaching his limit but he didn't want it to end yet, he would hold out for as ever long as possible.

Miharu knew of the consequences. She hadn't wanted Kakashi to get in any type of trouble either. Being a jounin he had his responsibilities and wouldn't even be able to handle having a child, let alone hers. If the child picked up Miharu's genes then by certain it would be a hellion, she didn't want to put that upon Kakashi, Maybe sometime in the future, she would have someone elses. She deeply loved kakashi, yes. But she knew she had to restore her clan once she killed her father and he couldn't be the one. Either way, she needed to stop thinking of such things and just enjoy this right now. She was panting heavily and felt him plunging deep into her. She even lowered her head more to the ground and her butt up in the air for it to go in even deeper. She loved this feeling, but at the same time it was painful as the blood and cum both dripped down her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 pm

(lol wrong girl)

I could only moan louder as I felt him thrust in and out of me harder. I held onto the shower head handle with one hand and kept the other arm around his neck as my legs were wrapped around his waist. As I looked behind him, I saw that not only was water running down the drain, but also blood, my blood. I was a bit surprised but that didn't stop me from enjoying this moment at all. I knew better than to freak out over my cherry being popped. It was only natural and besides, it wasn't even enough blood to worry me anyways. I was starting to become friskier now that I was becoming more experienced with this as I returned the favor and nipped at Deidara's neck while he was screwing me.

Kakashi couldn't take it anymore. He had been holding it in for so long he was about ready to burst from inside, so he had to release his seeds inside of the condom before that ever happened, which he did. After releasing almost all of his contents, he pulled out of her slowly to tease her and threw the condom away somewhere before burrying it. That way no one would find out. "I hope that children don't sprout from the ground neither." He joked as he panted from exhaustion. He was also sweating from all of that hard work of pleasuring himself and Miharu at the same time. Still, it was all worth it, all worth the time he had spent with her. This very night with her and her alone was how he wanted it to be. It was almost perfect, and had some perks to it as well thanks to Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 am

(Sorry I'm just so use to saying Emily not Yori T_T)

Deidara finally knowing he could no longer take it knew this was coming to an end even if he had wished it not to. Once he felt about ready to explode he quickly pulled out of her and let his contents shoot out onto the shower floor where the water swept it up into the drain and gone it was. He wished he could have inside her but he knew both of them never spoke about it and knew of what could happen with a child if he was in Akatsuki. He wouldn't want his child to suffer his burdens and chose not to let it happen, so this was the best he could do for now. Panting heavily he held Yori close to him and kissed her neck while his arms were wrapped around her.

Once Miharu could feel herself about ready to burst she let out a small wimper at first then let out a howl, not too loud though that would echo throughout the woods. Though it was known that she was now in pure lust as once he pulled out, her body collapsed onto the bed and felt almost exhausted. This being her first time meant she wasn't able to do a whole lot but also unknown to even Kakashi wolves were different from humans. They went on for as long as an hour, and they came into the female alpha more than once. Even so she was aware Kakashi wasn't into the ways of the wolves like her so she wasn't too bothered by it but was still happy and pulled the blanket up onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 pm

(It's ok, sorry I haven't been replying much. I'm going on a diet and exercising everyday so I'm usually busy coming up with stuff that I can and can't eat, but I'll still reply when I can.)

When I could feel him ready to cum in me, I braced myself but then noticed nothing was shooting inside of me. I then looked at the drain and saw that he had pulled out just before cumming in me. I was a bit surprised but then figured he was only playing it safe. I had let go of the shower handle just so that I could have both arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed it. I couldn't help but continue to moan from his touch. I then pulled away a bit and said, "We should get out. The water is getting cold." I then got out and dried off my body and my hair before getting dressed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt that exposed some of my cleavage.

Kakashi too collapsed next to her. He had never gone for so long before, but still, it was all worth this moment. He then pulled the blanket over him as well and asked her, "Mind if I join you tonight?" He asked her this with a slight smirk as he caressed her face and kissed her lips roughly before laying his head down on the pillow he had brought with him. Soon the rain had stopped, but he didn't stop staying with her that night at all. His plan to sleep with her tonight was still in motion, and not even thunder could do a thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm

(It's alright, sorry for not being online much anyways. Been really depressed lately.)

"Agreed."
Deidara notioned agreeing with her and got out himself. Wrapping the towel around him he quickly dried off then got dressed into his normal clothes rather than putting on his Akatsuki robe since he hadn't planned to return to the base tonight. He would tomorrow morning and then he knew he had to go out on a mission to hunt down one of the demons. Unknown to him, the demon he had to hunt for tomorrow was dormant inside the girl he saw earlier that night with the jounin. For now he got into bed and waited for her.

"Not at all." Miharu said and layed down on the bed snuggling into the blanket since she was tired and knew she needed some rest. She knew they failed the mission and the hokage would be disappointed that they failed but Miharu would take all the blame since after all it was her fault. For now she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

(Aww I'm sorry. If you want to talk about it then you can tell me about it but if you don't that's fine too. My diet didn't work out anyways so I'm just sticking with the exercising and avoiding all pastries, cookies, and chocolate cause that's the real problem I've been having with food, too much sweets.)

I saw that he had welcomed himself to my bed and expected me to join him. Even after the sex, I was still not used to sharing my bed with a man. Still, what would I have to lose now? He had already taken my virginity. As in a way of teasing him, I simply said to him, "Oh alright but just this once, but your in my side of the bed, so scoot." I said giving him a little nudge to get off of my side of the bed as I crawled in to join him. Back when we were kids, I remembered a girl from his team since he was a genin the last time I checked, despite his age. There was another girl more his age by the name of Kurotsuchi (Not the same as Mayuri, this girl is actually from the Naruto series and Naruto Shippuden), and she also looked like a tomboy, but still, she made it very clear that she was a girl, especially when I've noticed sometimes that she would hit on Deidara. I was a bit jealous of her not only for that, but because I thought that she was a lot prettier and better than me in many things. I wanted to be just like her, maybe that way Deidara would finally notice me. I did try to be nice to her too, but she was a total bitch to me when Deidara wasn't looking. She even called me a brat and a burden to Deidara. I hated that, so whenever she tried to seduce Deidara, I would call her a Perra or a Puta, which in my language both meant either a bitch or a prostitute. I even made a rhyme for her in my own language which was, "Perra Perra, que huele a mierda!" Which meant, "Bitch Bitch, you smell like shit!" Man those were the good old days. Deidara would always ask me what that meant, but I would never tell him at the time.

Kakashi was planning to take all of the blame for the mission failing since he couldn't stop the Akatsuki from getting away. He didn't want Miharu to suffer for his mistakes. He loved her too much to let that happen to her. He then kissed her forehead before he whispered to her, "Goodnight, my love." He then closed his eyes and fell asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around her as if to prevent her from leaving him again, but not tight enough to suffocate her either. He wanted her to stay, not to run or die in his arms. He couldn't bear to live with himself if either of those events had occured.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm

(Just real life stuff. Been shitty recently, I'd rather talk about it in messages or something.)

Thinking back on the days he knew and remember that one girl named Kurotsuchi, she wasn't very appealing at all, she was slightly clingy too and it annoyed him a ton. He never admitted it but sometimes he got extremely annoyed and even at times loathed her to the point where he would just ignore her. Yori was never that way, they may have got into arguments and fights but he never hated her or wanted to get rid of her. He still waited for her to join him while he lay there, but if she preferred not to he could always just leave and head back to head quarters and leave her alone for the night.

As Miharu slept she had a dream, it was bloody and brutal. It was this type of black and red demon wolf that walked up to her, he was large, like a monster or even the size of the bijuu's known throughout the nations. He growled lowly at her, she saw everyone around her was killed and murdered and she was the last one standing. She knew she was going to die and waited to be eaten but it didn't harm her, the look in his eyes almost told her it would obey her.
"Who are you?" she asked, trying not to be frightened but standing up to the beast. The wolf simply laughed at her courage to stand up to him.
"I am the Kotsune! Who might you be young one?" He asked almost wondering whether to eat her or not.
"Miharu, Miharu Hachiko." She said being firm and strong, standing her ground.
"Miharu huh..." he chuckled sheepishly. "A name I will remember for all my life. You are full of hate...I can help you kill your father...Take my power..." he offered her.
"Wait, how do you know about that?!" She began to ask but then her dream faded away into nothing but blackness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

(That's ok too if you want. Stuff like that I would preffer talking about it on a pm.)

After joining him in bed, I asked him, "Remember when we were kids and I would always say something to that girl who liked you so much in my language? When you would always ask me what it meant? Do you still want to know what it means?" I figured that now that I knew he liked me instead of her, I thought he would get a good kick out of this now especially since it had been such a long time.

While Kakashi slept, he dreamt about being with Miharu happily. It seemed that nothing would come between them, but then somehow, fate had separated them from one another. It was as if the hand of the reaper that held a sword had cut down a boundry between the two of them and on his side everything was only beginning to pour down heavy rain, but on her side, Miharu was surounded by fire and darkness. Even her eyes seemed cold to him as they had become separated. He kept calling out to her, but it was as if his voice was gone and he could only call out to her through his thoughts, which of course, she wouldn't have been able to hear as she turned and walked away from him and into the burning flames soon fading away into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:16 am

(Yeah good idea. Lol Madara and I are watching Austin Powers the movie. xD)

Deidara was surprised she brought such a thing up at a random moment like this but was also curious to know since she was offering to tell him. "Yeah, sure."
Once she got into the bed he held her close and pulled the blanket over him since he was freezing anyways. But bringing up that other girl out of no where, was a little odd. Was she worried about her in the past? That he liked her back? if so, she was greatly mistaken.

When Miharu's horrific dream was over she woke up screaming, her face deep red from sweat all over her. The back of her shirt was drenched in sweat as she was panting heavily trying to catch her breath. "It was just a nightmare...thankfully." she said and put her hands over her face and wiped it then looked to her side seeing Kakashi hoping she hadn't woken him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 am

(lol that sounds fun XD which one was it?)

I giggled a bit since this was one of the funniest things I've ever invented, so I whispered to him that, "Perra Perra, que huele a mierda!" really meant, "Bitch Bitch, who smells like shit!" (This is actually the correct translation lol) I then explained to her how she was all lovy dovy with him and how I tried to be nice to her but then when he wasn't looking she turned out to be a total bitch and insulted me saying that I was a burden on him. So I made that rhyme to give her one back every time she was around him just so that I could embarrass her in front of him. "I also loved the look on her face when she wanted to hurt me but couldn't because you were right there." I snickered.

Kakashi took in a deep breath as he awoke while shaking as well from his nightmare. It mortified him, and it's been so long since he's felt such a feeling. He then saw that Miharu had been sweating as well. Did she have a rough time sleeping as well. "Are you ok? Did you have a nightmare too?" He asked her concernedly as he took off the blanket from his side so that he could cool off as he also wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He looked at the time and saw it was still late at night. He sighed seeing they didn't get to have much sleep thanks to their nightmares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 am

(whoops now I'm the wrong girl lol)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

(Lol its cool. And we watched the second one but then we also watched the first one. We WERE going to watch the third one but I couldn't find it.)

Deidara just simply laughed when she told him what it had meant. He knew it was in a different language and was most likely insulting but it was still humorous to hear that that was what it meant. He remembered the look on the other girls face every time she would sing that to her. She got so angry often times too, and was clingy but he got mad when she tried to get Yori away from him.
"That's funny, un!" he smiled and ruffled her hair with his hand shuffling it into a mess, but only in a playful kind of way not to be rude and mess up her hair.

"Huh?" Miharu heard Kakashi's voice and then looked to see that he was awake and now felt bad hoping she wasn't the one who had woke him up, but when he said "too" he must have woken up from his own nightmare. She hoped it wasn't a bad or scary one that would destroy his mind and make it hard for him to sleep. "Y-Yeah. What was your nightmare about?" she asked knowing that probably neither of them were going to get much sleep from here on because of the hour of the night it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)   Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Flower (Yori and Miharu only)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6