AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Zabuza Momochi
Toren Haruji
Miharu Hachiko
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:39 am

Lanna thought about it. Her main goal after all here was to get Mayuri drunk to no return and take advantage of that, but she wasn't admitting that out loud! She just smiled and made up another excuse. "While we're here just have fun and enjoy ourselves. Is that so hard for you?" she said but then had a hand wrap around her and the strong smell of booze come between her and Mayuri from the breath of Miharu as she turned her head looking at her. Where to begin? Tell her she's a little too out of it, or would that be too mean?
"I think you need to sit down and um, not look like your going to throw up on me." she said since Miharu looked like any minute now she may end up vomiting and she didn't want it all over her gigai. She then looked over to Toren who was ushering them to drink more and assumed he was right. She then led the two of them back to the bar where she took more shots of alcohol. She was already on her twelfth shot, and beginning to feel a buzz. This wasn't drunk yet though, oh no.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:46 am

"Your no fun Lann-head!" she giggled. "Hehe your just like Ryohei now!" she laughed her ass off, almost literally but luckily didn't find herself on the floor rolling around like an idiot laughing. Her world was spinning and she didn't care. She also dragged Zabuza with them and Miharu and Toren began to take more shots with each other. Miharu thought she was only on her 10th drink when she was close to thirty. No human could handle so much alcohol but with her body Miharu could manage and handle it without a problem. "Oh Oh we should play a game! Normally we play dirty truth or dare at the bar butttt unless you guys have another game you wanna playyy?" she asked wondering if anyone had any other idea's.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:58 am

"Yes, of course we listen to the drunken imbeciles. Well whatever, I'm still here to prove that I can take much more than you, and I'm not even close to intoxicated. Though those two really do get on my nerves..." He grumbled thinking about how they were getting between them though he was trying to only focus on Lanna. Toren was still stumbling around drunkenly, but his eye and hair changes caught Mayuri's eye. He wondered what more there was to him, but now wasn't the time to think about things like that, Lanna was here. "Lanna, you know what? Here. Its Everclear. 95% alcohol. Pretty much as strong as liquor gets. Lets see you take this." He told the bartender to give him 2 bottles of it, and the bartender was about to refuse when Mayuri glared at him, so he just handed over two bottles of Everclear. Mayuri drank the bottle like it was nothing. "There. Try that on for size." Mayuri knew he was going to be slightly intoxicated soon from the bottle, but he wanted to see how drunk Lanna would get from it. After that thought his mind soon wandered back to Toren, since he was being loud and obnoxious, so instead of telling him off like usual, he got one more bottle of Everclear and gave it to Toren. "Here, this is for the drinks from earlier. Share it with Miharu." He hoped that by getting them even more drunk they would wander off and leave him and Lanna alone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:08 am

Normally it was Miharu who was easily ticked off but after Miharu called Lanna a lawn head it ticked her off.
"Shut up!" she now understood how Mayuri felt and felt a bit bad for him since she yelled at him a minute ago since Miharu and Toren were out of hand at the moment. When he handed her the thing of everclear, she looked at it then clanged bottles with him as a cheers then gulped down the entire thing in one setting without taking a breath. Her throat felt like it was burning and on fire from taking this, but she would handle it. She wasn't planning on letting him get the best of her, she would show him!
"Heh. See? No problem." she said but no longer was her buzz gone and she was beginning to get drunk but not yet where the world spinned. And even if it did she could take more alcohol. In fact, she got one more glass of everclear and drank that down too. She was glad she was in her gigai though cause it was going to damage the body but leave Lanna feeling fine later on. She then leaned in close to his lips but didn't touch to tease him. "I just wonder how much it's going to take until you finally back down. Hmmm?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:12 am

Toren was singing now about drinking more: "We'll dansh and shing and fight until the early morning light, then we'll throw up, pash out, then we're drinking onesh again!" This was part of one of his favorite drinking songs, and sang it nearly every time he got drunk. When Mayuri handed him the bottle of Everclear his face glowed like a child at Christmas. "Thank you thank you thank you! Now we can all get more drunk! Of course I will share it with Miharuuuuu, and Zabubu too!" After drinking so much, his liver was probably ravaged since his body wasn't super tolerant of alcohol like most of the others here, though compared to the average person he was a heavyweight. He didn't care nor notice how drunk he was getting, he was enjoying himself with people who could actually tolerate him, though he had been good about keeping his other personalities in check despite his drunkenness. He would have to thank Miyu and Yama in the morning...if he could remember. He popped open the bottle and began drinking straight out of it, then just set it on the bar table. "Drink ya two! Hope ya don't care about drinkin after meh! 'und derty truthsh or dare? Hells yesh we are all playin! 'shpechally you two lovebirdsh! ya needsh to be more shocial, so you're gonna and i will makesh ya!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Miharu then jumped onto the couch and got herself comfy and patted her seats next to her for the others to join her. "Come sit lann-head, May May, To-To and zabi-kun! Were starting the game and I'll start! she guzzled down another bottle of everclear since this was amazing.
"Toto is right you two ish too lovey! Save it for de gamie!
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm

"You two peabrains are really getting on my nerves...If I agree to play will you quit being so obnoxious?" Mayuri was trying to contain his desire forcibly make Miharu and Toren shut up, so the thought that they may calm down if he agreed to play. Though that still wasn't enough, he was beginning to feel drunk, and was sure the Everclear he drank earlier still hadn't fully kicked in yet, but he still decided to continue drinking. If he drank enough he wouldn't be able to feel angry, or even care about anything that he didn't really want, so he drank one more bottle of Everclear. He was certain that Lanna would be completely plastered after keeping up with this, though she would have accomplished one thing: getting him drunk. Now he just had to wait to feel the effects, though he was already beginning to tolerate the idiotic banter from the drunken idiots. "Lanna, drink one more and lets play. I'm sure it will get interesting."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Laughing out loud she saw the tint of red on his face that couldn't help but show and she knew he was starting to get drunk. She too was feeling the effect and this was probably going to get out of hand but she didn't mind, she was having fun with this. As he offered her one more, she finished all of it then came over with the others dragging Mayuri with her with the bottle in her hand and sat down on his lap as he sat on the couch and wrapped her arms around his neck cuddling up close to him since she was feeling a little bit clingy at the moment.
"Alright Miharu it was your idea so you start."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

( WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!~ PARTY AT THE BAR!!!!!!~ xDDDD haven't partied at the bar since.... well foreva!!!! XDDDD haha WELL I'M BACK!!!! X333 )

A young woman with dark brown hair entered the bar along with a man with long pure dark brown hair. This young woman was Tenten, she already has two kids who were almost at their teens but she still looked young enough to be one ( xPP haha xDD ). Her hair was usually put up in two buns and her outfit was pretty simple and cute at the same time. A tight skinny jeans with a simple light borwn belt, a regular white v-neck t-shirt with a golden necklace of a bow. Along with light blue gladiator sandles showing off her light pink painted toe nails.
Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 Basic-10

The man with her had bandages covering his forehead, of course. He had a plain grey t-shirt but over it was a black thingie ( dunno what's it called xPP ) and dark jeans along with a pair of black shoes.

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 78901210

Both were holding hands as they entered, fingers entwined and both looked around. Knowing it's been forever since the last time they had been here, since they both had to go on a long term A-rank mission. The young woman's dark eyes looked around trying to find her friends that she has not seen in a such a long time.

( YEESSSS I WORTE A LOT!!!!!!!!! XDDDD HAHAHA )
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Toren seems oblivious to everything that is going on, as he began singing Totoro since he began thinking of it from being called Toto. He was still slurring of course, and had not really noticed Tenten walk in. While singing he ran over to the couch, jumped over from behind, tripped over it, and faceplanted on the floor while his legs were resting on the couch and his torso hanging over. He didn't care at all, though he was slightly irritated that the floor had interrupted his singing. "Damn you shtupid floor! You are alwaysh there taunting lil ol' moi, and now you even hurt me! Take this!" Toren punch the floor once and left a large dent. "Hah! I winned again! Now, Mihaha..." He was now laughing hysterically at the new nickname he made for Miharu but abruptly stopped, and with a completely straight face resumed talking. "Miharu, you start." He started giggling like a child: "I'm jusht gonna lay herr like thish! Itsh rather comfytable!" Still not noticing the newcomers, he just yelled "More people join now! Moar ish merrier!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Hearing Toren yelling my eyes then spotted him drunk and Miharu who I havn't seen in a long time. "Neji! Look their over there!" I let out giggling as i pulled Neji's arm towards them. "Okay, Tenten calm down." Neji let out as he stared at me with his pale eyes. i smiled as we soon approached Toren and Miharu with my hand still in Neji's.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm

"Tenny and Ni ni!" she yelled when Neji and Ten-Ten came over and into the bar. "I misses yooooooou!" she said hugging them both tightly then sits back down on the couch. "I SHALL STARTS! SHHHHHHHHHHH!" she made sure everyone shut up so she could start. "Because chur soooo awesome I'ma ask Tenny first!" Miharu giggled and clapped her hands happily jumping up and down in the seat. "Now, truth or dare womannnn. You know the rules!" she winked to her informing her it was dirty style just like they always did. She then turned and poked Zabuza randomly in the face. "Hehehe. Your face IS soft!!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm

"How child-ish, still playing the same old games..." Neji let out sighing as though he were an adult. BUT i smiled cuz i knew that he did want to but becuz of Hyuuga-sama, Hisashi, he had to act more adult like. "Aww Common! Neji, let's play!! just like old times!!!" I let out begging him standing on my tippy toes with my pouty face towards him. Neji let out a fake sigh, well i knew it was fake, and let out a "fine..." I smiled as I looked towards Miharu. "Dare!!!" I let out happily after Neji sat on a near by chair and i sat on his lap, like usual, since the couches were all filled.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:50 pm

"YAY!" she squealed since she loved when people picked dare. For now she was going to take it easy and let the tension raise once the game got deeper. Thinking up an idea she would go with some old dares they use to use and smirked.
"20$, dirty dance a man! Hold Ni ni back!" she glomped Neji to hold him down while Ten-Ten left to go do it.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

( oh gosh Miharu!!!! XDDDDD hahahaha xDDDD )

Tenten laughed remembering those truth or dare times way back when. "Sorry Neji," I let out blowing him a kiss. "A dare's a dare..." i let out as i looked around for a decent looking guy. "Tenten!!" Neji called out as he was tackled by Miharu. "Miharu! How long??" i asked as i found a decent looking guy.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"Five minutes tops!" she called out since it may be hard to hear her across the dance floor. She was sitting on top of Neji while he was freaking out on the floor and she just kept drinking all her booze gulping it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:06 pm

(Miharu is it alright if you play as Yylfordt for me, I don't usually play as the guys I like, it makes me feel like I'm only playing with myself.)

It appeared that when Yylfordt and I walked in the bar, things were getting good. I then walked over to the group and asked them, "Mind if we play as well?" I didn't get a chance to drink yet so I was still pretty sober.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Toren was still having fun singing the first songs that came to mind: "So if we all come together, we know what to do, we all come together just to sing we love you...we love you Neji! And Imma gonna hold ya back!" Toren took the idea literally and just grabbed Neji's back, but god bored and simply jumped on top of him, and looked at him straight in the eye. "Neji, drink." Toren somehow pulled out a glass of alcohol from nowhere and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Tenten smiled as i took a bottle of alcohol and took a few gulps, feeling my face warm up a little. "Be back in Five!! Neji, my love!!" I let out waving my fingers as i set down the bottle and headed towards the man. "Time me Miharu!!!" i shouted back at Miharu.

With my tight skinny jeans i started getting into the zone and grabbed the man pulling him close to me. With my back towards him i started moving my hips and soon he was up against me, his hands on my hips. I giggled hearing Neji's fit even from the dance floor as this man's face appeared to the side of my face his nose an inch away from touching my neck. His hands started moving up my body, down my arms and guided my hands to the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

(Yeah I can play Yylordft for you ^^ Just try not to let it be awkward if he hits and does stuff to you. EVERYONE knows I'm a pervert! XD)

"WHOO!" she hoots at Ten-Ten as she starts dancing with the guy and she laughs. "Now Ten-Ten it's your turn!" she waited for the time to be up and counted the minutes that passed. "Time's up!"

Yylordft had been with Emily as they walked inside the bar after being invited. He ushered Emily to the others and left to go get the two of them drinks, coming back and handing her a daiquiri.
"Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm

*I watch as everyone plays truth or dare and hope I don't get sucked into this game. Sitting on the couch I drink my hard scotch and then another of whiskey.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:26 pm

(lol ok XD)

I had no idea what sort of drink it was that Yylfordt handed me, but I took a small sip none the less. It was strong so I coughed a bit at first realizing it was alcohol. Not that I didn't like it, it was just I was never one to handle my liquor. I then sat down with the others to play truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

( haha it's true!!! XPP haha xDD )

I smiled as i heard Miharu saying my time was up. "Sorry cutie, but i'm taken." I let out as i stepped away from him a small smile of guilt appeared on my face. "Heh, figured... a good lookin girl like you would be taken." He let out as he took my hand, looking at me with a face as though he was okay but again not. I smiled spologeticly and walked away.

( his POV! )

after slightly placing a small kiss on her hand i looked at her and watched as she walked away. her hand slipping out of my own. Even though i had thought of reaching out for it i didn't knowing she probably has already a great guy with her.

( haha i just felt like i wanted a slightl one-sided love or sumthing xPP hahaha xDDD just cuz i felt like it!!! XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Jon Uchiha

Jon Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm

(Miharu, im here and im scared, i dont know whats going on! T.T)
*A new ninja walked into the bar. He was 5' 9" had long, messy, shoulder length black hair. He wore glasses and had an airy look about him. He was wearing the green vest that all Konoha chuunin and jounin wore. He walked in further paused and started looking around. it was clear he was earching for someone.*"Ah, why did miharu invite me to a place like this....? She invites me and i dont even see her. God damn it."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Mayuri was still just sitting there with Lanna, occasionally copping a feel. He wondered if anyone would notice if he left since he wasn't exactly one to be around loud idiotic people, plus he was legitimately drunk. He really just wanted to be alone with Lanna right now, so he attempted to sneak away with her while everyone was distracted from playing truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next