AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Zabuza Momochi
Toren Haruji
Miharu Hachiko
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Akira would turn back at the guy and dance with him but it seems this male was trying to have more body contact yet akira will never give she had two other males in mind. But in this case she continued dancing
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

I would mentally smile as Neji placed one of his hands on my hip then the other on my back, making sure to not break the make-out session. I eyed Akira with the guy and saw him eyeing her body and even touch her hips and stomach area.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 am

*Hearing Miharu say the game was canceled I was so fucking glad. Now that douche Mayuri couldn't make me do his dare. I just looked at Mayuri wanting to punch him*
Sucker. Now I don't have to do it!
[Sry ive been gone everyone, Im back now!]]
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm

( Oohh!! welcome back!! =33 sorry my daughter and I kinda took over this topic xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

( gomen-a-sai Zabuza lol)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:36 pm

( heh why not continue?! sorry i didn't continue at the time i was just kinda waiting to see if anybody else wanted to RP here ^o^; OOHH I'll have Zoro come in here!!! X33 )

Tenten smiled as Neji regained his composure from his drunken state and rubbed his temples with one hand while the other one was upon my hip staying me put at the spot. "You okay Neji??" She asked her fiance wrapping her arms around his neck out of affection, not really meaning anything other than just wanting to hug him.

( aww RPing for Neji makes me miss him!!! ;/\; i wish he was here!! >/\< he hasn't been on FaceBook for-EV-vah!! soo i miss him very much!! >o< I MISS CHU, LOVE!!!! <3 hehe x33 )
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Madara looked around blinking. "So drinks?" He asked looking around
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Kenpachi laughed looking around. "So there are good drinks here?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Miharu whinned like a baby and kicked the ground. "Mehhhhh I want kakashiiiii." she cries like a baby and since she's drunk she's more prone to saying her feelings and what's on her mind. She then slams her head on the counter repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Madara growled walking in anger. The winy voice rung in his ears as he walked over. "I have not even had a single drink and my head hurts from your winy voice." Madara smacked her upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Suddenly Neji just passes out and i could see Temari was too. Though good thing was that Shikamaru wasn't drinking at all. After all the pondering both Shika and I did it ended up being Shikamaru taking both of them home cuz he knows me too well from Temari... and he knows that I just love having fun here... plus i get to meet new people! After he left i waved good-bye as soon as Shikamaru's car was out of my sight, i went back inside to see if there was anyone who i could hang out with at the moment as i headed off to the bar making it look like i was just casually going to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yeah, great drinks." Lanna smiled looking up at Kenpachi. She already had tons of alcohol as it was. But because she was in a gigia it meant she had a way higher tolerance for alcohol as well as pain threshold. She then handed him a bottle of rum that hadn't been opened yet. "Try for yourself. It's decent alcohol." her face was tinted red from so much booze she had drank but somehow even after all of that, she wasn't loosing it yet and had her subconscious mind. Lanna then looked back up at him. "So what brings you here in the first place? I doubt it was an invite." She didn't make it out to be rude, but everyone knew how insane he could be and may try to fight everyone in the entire bar if drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:03 am

Kenpachi looked down and took the bottle snapping the whole top off and downing the bottle in a few over sized gulps. "Hmm not bad." He said and looked down at her. "I was trying out my garganta but it seems it did not work as I wanted it to." He grunted and looked around eyeing Madara for a few seconds. "He seems tough...." He said more to himself than any thing.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 am

._. Lanna nearly twitched when he said this, knowing it could only mean bad news. "Please don't tell me you're going to start a fight in the bar." She pleaded, hoping to god he wouldn't start a scene so then everyone would have to evacuate and get out of the way, ruining all the fun. "At least if you want to fight him take it somewhere else, otherwise don't bother. Why you're here you may as well take a break from fighting and relax." she noted and took a gulp of her everclear bottle that Mayuri made her try only 15 minutes ago. She could feel the red heating in her cheeks from the alcohol, and was aware at this point in time she was sinking into a drunk state.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm

When Miharu gets smacked up the head by Madara she begins to cry even more. "WAAAAAH MADAR-DAR HIT MEEEEE!!!" She yells outloud.

(I'm still calling you that xD It's my official nickname for you and it will never get old!!! Bwahahaha I choose you tobi! *throws the pokeball at him and runs for her life*)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Casually walking towards the bar i asked the bartender for a margarita and just stood waiting to find someone to talk to BUT actually making it look like i was just waiting for my drink.... which i kinda was... well i'm waiting for my drink AND for someone to talk to while i'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Since Madara didn't do anything about it Miharu got up to go get a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 am

As my drink finally arrived as just leaned against the bar to look at the bunch of people at the dance floor majority of the girls grinding up against guy's crotches which kinda freaked me out since all the girls who were grinding were bending down having only their butts grinding. My nose scrunched up in discust, of you're gunna grin you gotta do ot right! Duuh!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7