AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Zabuza Momochi
Toren Haruji
Miharu Hachiko
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:03 am

(Hehe I'm posting this since I miss this from the old OLD website xD It was fun, we need to have this topic posted again lol.)

In her Gigai body, Lanna had been in the human world and was to meet some friends at the local bar to have some fun. She brought all that they needed, glow sticks, extra make-up, etc., to prepare.
She wore normal clothing so she didn't stand out, a simple black t-shirt, jeans, bracelets, and her long brown hair down rather than up as usual. Entering inside she took a seat and ordered her first beverage while waiting on the others.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:19 am

Mayuri walked into the bar looking like he always does; he didn't care what other people thought of him as he was only here because Lanna was here and invited him. Looking around he saw only Lanna sitting down at a table already drinking. "So I'm the first one here? Where are the rest of those nitwits you invited? Shouldn't they be here yelling and acting like obnoxious buffoons? Oh and I have no desire to get intoxicated and make a fool of myself. That being said..." He then ordered a few drinks, just for the sake of being at a bar, and drank them all like they were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:33 am

Bursting the door open it flung open as stepping inside was a female ninja with booze in both hands and smirking.
"Let's get trashed!" she squealed. Unlike some others, her limit to alcohol went to hell. Regardless she wouldn't stop drinking either way. Running inside she was gulping down the entire bottle in her right hand until it was gone, and took nothing to counter it with and took it straight. Running inside she wasn't drunk at all yet but felt like getting wild and jumped into the crowd of people dancing, finding a random dance partner and danced with him moving her hips to the flow of the music. Finally she finished off the song and ran over to the two others here and sat next to them.
"Ohhhhh hi hi!" she said smiling happily. "Just you two are here? No one else yet??"
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:54 am

As Toren stumbled in the door he tripped over his own feet, but caught his balance, only to run into a wall. It was clearly obvious that he was already heavily drinking before walking to the bar, and he probably wasn't even aware that he HAD walked to the bar. Staring at the wall he began to yell at it, "WHY CAN'T I EVER BEAT YOU AT A STARING CON..." at that moment he had one of his switches, and a massive man named Yama took the place of Toren. He calmly walked over to the table where everyone was sitting, and profusely apologized for Toren's behavior. "I'm terribly sorry for this idiot, but he was so excited to go out and get drunk with everyone he just couldn't wait, and now he is so drunk he was ready to vomit. Anyway, I really wish he hadn't gotten himself so drunk, so if we have a switch and become violent, please do beat or restrain..." Toren took control once again. "Stay out of this Yama! This is MY night to enjoy with everyone, so don't try to ruin it for me! That goes double for you Taira!...oh god..." He looked nauseous, but in an instant Toren disappeared from sight, and a few moments later reappeared, acting completely sober. "Sorry about that, just got myself a bit more sick than I planned, but enough of that, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! These first drinks are my treat!" With that, he ordered 3 drinks for everyone there, including himself."
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:56 am

*I walked into the bar since I was invited by Miharu. It had been a long time since the two of us hung out. When I spotted her I laughed and shook my head. It was just like her to already start drinking and get crazy. I had to leave my sword back at home and wasn't allowed to bring it which pissed me off but i wasnt gonna flip.*
Hey Miharu.
*I saw she was talking with the others but thought id take her off there hands and keep her occupied. I dont really like coming to places like this with lots of people but i couldnt give up an opportunity to hang with her. The bastard i was, i wasnt going to drink just yet and fool with her head for awhile for fun.*
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:02 am

Lanna just laughed. "Oh yeah? Your already drinking who says you won't get drunk?" She smiled and took a sip of her habu sake with not even a tint of red on her face yet. But since Mayuri was here she planned to have a fun night with him even if he refused or denied it. "I think...You'll drink for me." she gave a small wink than took another drink until it was gone then ordered her next round.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:11 am

"Zabi-kuuuuuuun!" she yelled and wrapped an arm around his neck and laughed then drank the entired bottle in her left hand that hadn't been drank yet. She then laughed hearing Toren and gave a thumbs up. "Good man did the same as me! I started drinking before I came here!"
Miharu then raised her bottle in the air. "Whoooo wants to dance cause I do~!"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:16 am

"And just like that it gets noisy. Not altogether unpleasant...it is rather quiet most of the time." He smirked as the thought to himself how much superior he was compared to the drunken idiots. Zabuza just annoyed him though. He made Mayuri feel insignificant by ignoring him which ticked him off, but Lanna distracted him from any other thoughts. "Are you trying to make fun of me? I created this body of mine so it can handle much more of any sort of toxin than any of you here. Though if you want me to drink fine, I'll drink the one's the seemingly drunken moron ordered for us." Even though he acted cold, he was trying to hide the fact that he felt excited from Lanna's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:28 am

"Hell yeah I needed to pre-game before this, but I still need more! But first..." He ordered 5 more drinks for himself, which was probably a bad idea since he was already rather drunk even though he was maintaining. Then he ordered 3 more drinks. "Zabuza, I don't really know you, nor do I really care, but you haven't been drinking! We are at a bar for god's sake so lets get drunk, and I'm not taking no for an answer! The drinks are right there so start drinking!" He pointed to the table where the 8 drinks were, then grabbed his 5 and drank them like water, and once again his drunkenness was apparent. "Ahh thatsh mush bettar!" *hic* "Drink that Zabuuuuuz...haha that shounds like za booze! Jusht meansh you *hic* need to get drunk! Then letsh all go dansh! You too, Lanna, Mayuri!"
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:35 am

*I didn't know which he was talking about when he said the drunken moron but it had to have been Toren since he was the one drinking, i hadn't taken anything yet. I rolled my eyes cause that guy was here. He was always a downer and had no idea how to be fun. Whatever, I ignored him to let those two talk since he wasnt interested in a conversation with me but still sighed from miharu already drunk off her ass. If she didnt watch herself that fool was going to regret what may end up happening to her. Just dancing with random guys and not watching herself would be a problem. I wonder who else was coming since i wasn't told. I then crossed my arms*
Dance with someone else, I dont dance so dont expect me to take up your offer.
*I then heard the drunk dude calling my name and twitched when he talked with a slurred voice. He was worse than Miharu and that was saying a lot since that girl could drink. Giving up on the fight there was no choice but to give in and I grabbed shots one by one and drank them all after finishing 7 and let out a sigh*
Damn thats fucking strong.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:45 am

"Oh? You say that but my gigai can handle lots of alcohol as well. I wonder if you can keep up?" By this Lanna was challenging him to a drink off. She knee this was going to get her plastered but it was her plan to get him drunk so she didn't care as long as the plan worked. She now drank more and more, since Toren was offering it to them. And he was right they should dance. "Well maybe I'll just be on the dance floor, all aloneeee." she was tempting him and then got up and left into the crowd hoping he would follow as she began to dance.

(Song that's playing!)
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

"Hehehe yaaaay!" Toren was acting like a little child, which was a happy change from the cynical person he typically was. "Of coursh itsh strong mishter poofy pants! Drunk people are always much more fun! Uhh maybe *hic* not, but I hash my two better shides to help if needed. They ain't drunk shadly...but just relaxh *hic* and enjoy yourshelf Zaboozey man! Whatchu wanna be doin here if you dun *hic* wanna dansh? And you guysh ain't drunk enough like *hic* meeeee...3 more drinksh for all!" Toren liked getting people he was with drunk a little bit too much, which his wallet would reflect in the morning, but he could care less; this was one of the few times he got to enjoy himself, so he went to go order more, but as soon as he stood up he fell over. He still managed to get up and stumble over to the bartender, but asked several random people to make him drinks before he finally made it to the right person.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:04 am

"You should know that poisons and toxins are my specialty when it comes to just about everything, so even if that gigai of yours can handle much more than most, mine can take more than that. So fine, I will show you just how much I can take." He quickly drank everything that Toren had offered, but still acted sober, even after all that he had, though his face was slightly flushed. "All alone on the dance floor? You know very well that I'm not about to leave you alone with random guys. I don't feel like killing anyone at the moment." Naturally he just followed her to the dance floor, but since he doesn't dance, he just moved slightly to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:06 am

"Hahaha totems soooo drunk!" she then tripped over the speaker cord but somehow unknown to everyone she caught her balance and laughed even more and shook Toren like a crazy woman. "Ohhh mi godddd we should all dance like fo seriousss cause I wanna get loop de do! she yelled and stole one of zabuza's drinks and drank it down slamming the glass down on the table. Grabbing both Toren and Zabuza's hands she dragged them both to the dance floor and started dirty dancing to them since she was so drunk she could care less who she was doing this to.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:16 am

She just inwardly laughed knowing that Mayuri didn't dance and began to wonder even if he could in general or was ever taught. Or if she'd have to enlighten him on how. "Let me help you out with some training wheels." Teasingly she joked and moved his hands onto her hips as she put her hands at his neck and swayed back and forth. The music began to get to her and the alcohol was beginning to take affect with a slight hint of blush showing on her face. As they danced she couldn't help but giggle. "Hmmm your so immature! You have no idea how to let loose do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:25 am

U-Um...
*From being pulled out to the dance floor and being forced to dance to being dirty danced on, I was speechless. No words could describe the embarrassment right now. I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't know how to dance either. Looking around I cheated and followed the movements of the guy next to me and how he was dancing with his girl as I did the same attempt but failed still. It was better than standing there looking like an even greater fool. I didnt know how to react to miharu doing that though. I knew Toren was in the same boat as me but he probably knew how to respond unlike me and could do better even when drunk.*
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:35 am

Toren began dancing like a drunken idiot. "Of coursh I'm drunk Mi-han its mush more fun and happy likesh!" As he was dirty dancing with Miharu he started to like and want her, but he knew that it was a bad idea even in his drunken state of mind so he tried dismissing the thought and focus on being drunk and having fun. Seeing her dirty dance with Zabuza started to bother him though and he started getting jealous, which was exactly what Taira wanted and needed to escape. Toren noticed that Taira was getting ready to take over, and began threatening him in his mind, but due to his lack of focus and motor controls, his dancing became so sloppy he was bumping into people left and right. After finishing his threats with Taira he tried focusing again, which only helped slightly. The world was still spinning, and although he liked it, he wanted to enjoy it with no worries, but of course he wasn't going to let anyone know what he was thinking, so he focused only on dancing, so he decided to let loose and throw his shirt off somewhere since he felt much more comfortable without it.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:45 am

Acting like an idiot miharu was so drunk she was immitating Toren and took off her shirt too waving it around above her and then started head banging to the music. She was more drunk than she thought she was. If she wasn't drunk she wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this and beat the he'll out of every guy in the placestarring at her topless though of course she had her bra on luckily. "Purr purr purrrrrr like a kitteh kitteh meow meow!" hahaha!" she was comPletely out of it if no one could tell by now.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:47 am

"Immature? I believe my definition of 'let loose' does not involve dancing. You should know my ideas of 'letting loose.' And I do happen to know the basics of dancing. I wouldn't be caught in any kind of situation where I don't know at least something about it." As he pulled her closer while they were dancing together, Toren bumped into both of them in his drunken stupor which really irritated Mayuri since he was being a nuisance. All he wanted here was to enjoy some time with Lanna, and interrupting them got on his nerves. "Watch it, you imbecile!" Toren ignored him and seemed to be lost in thought which surprised Mayuri since Toren was completely plastered. He thought to himself that maybe Toren wasn't such a moron after all, just a drunkard and obnoxious, so he decided to let it go since he had also bought them all 6 drinks now.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:50 am

[Going to bed, I'll reply tomorrow. Nite guys.]
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:59 am

(Aww well it was fine, night night ^^)

"Then tell me, what's your idea of letting loose then hmm?" Lanna asked raising an eye brow but couldn't help but smile when he brought her body closer to his. Though then Toren bumped into them but glared at him when Mayuri made a rude remark to him. He was drunk he couldn't really control his movements that well. She sighed knowing though he wasn't going to change that attitude of his that degraded most everyone, though she wasn't entirely complaining since other guys out there were far worse than him. For example that idiot Byakuya insulted every thing he came across, he was an annoying little kid since she was older than him.
"Calm down hun." She said turning his head back to face her and not concentrate too much on the other people and just focus more on them.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:02 am

Toren almost started getting a nosebleed from Miharu taking her shirt off. As much as he liked the sight, that was not something he wanted shown to the whole world, but he still wasn't about to show any of his real thoughts, though right now he only had a few. He wanted Taira to keep quiet, Miharu not to act like an easy slut, and to be drunk without worrying about anything. "MiMi should you really be showing off like that?" Without waiting for a response, he ran/stumbled over to the bathroom while shoving several random people out of his way, grabbing a couple rolls of toilet paper out of the bathroom and came back so he wrapped up Miharu's torso. He was still feeling drunk, so after covering her up, he wrapped himself up like a mummy and started hopping around like an idiot, though he wished the toilet paper was stronger since he was ripping out of it too easily.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:10 am

"Letting loose? I may want to simply perform horrific experiments to anyone I dislike. Or maybe I want to...examine you. But you should know I don't let loose much. But if you can't tell I am calm. I haven't sent that guy over there eyeing you to Hueco Mundo, or hit Toren for that matter. Though I'm just here because of you, so what is it that YOU wanted to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:16 am

When she saw his bloody nose she started giggling and pointed at him. "Uh oh! A river be flowin down from chur noseee~! Clean clean clean it up!" but then he started randomly wrapping her up in toilet paper after he used some for his nose and himself to act like a mummy. "YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRYYY!" she yells and rips the toilet paper off of her then puts her shirt back on to satisfy him but then drunkly stumbles while walking over and putting both arms over Lanna and Mayuri. The smell of alcohol reaked from her breath. "Hehe, you TWO, are like, so cute togetherrrr. Reallyyy, like, so much! Toren is soo jealous and I am too! Aint that right?!" She says and sees Toren wasn't even paying attention.
"Cause, like, you two are so...um..." she tries to think of the word and stops for a minute. "Perty! That's the word!"
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:33 am

Toren was standing on the dancefloor by himself at this point, and was thinking what he wanted to do, he was sobering up again, but he also wanted something else to do. He just decided to stop caring anymore and let whatever happens happen, so he walked up to the bar and downed 5 more hard shots of vodka and gave it a moment to settle. Once the world started getting fuzzy again and he couldn't feel much of his body or think straight, he stumbled back over to where everyone was. Unfortunately, at this point his eyes and hair started changing for short moments meaning he was beginning to switch, but he was able to subconsciously hold back Taira, keeping himself mostly in control of the body. "I think everyone needsh *hic* to drink more, 'spechially me! And you *hic* two are being antishochial, ya look like a couple *hic* of lovebirds!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next