AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party at the bar 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Party at the bar 2  Empty
PostSubject: Party at the bar 2    Party at the bar 2  EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

(That's right guys, a second one. The old one died and I don't think there's any hope of saving it. ._. And this topic use to be really popular on the old website so I want it to get back up and running again starting from scratch. I want a crap load of people in this rp too! xD I better see at least 15 people in this topic or Miharu is going to have to whip a bitch. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar 2    Party at the bar 2  EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

(Lol sweet XD I'm gonna get drunk tonight!)

It was late at night and I was getting ready to head out to a new bar that just opened. It was a private bar which means only the lucky get to come. Good, it would be like a slumber party only with booze. I got dressed in my best for tonight and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar 2    Party at the bar 2  EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm

(Lol. Oh god, Miharu drunk. She's going to hit on everyone, even a lamp. XD)

Miharu was ready to party tonight. The bar had already been open and because she was good friends with the owner, they agreed to let her and her friends stay overnight if they needed to and the back rooms were open to those who crashed. So it was suppose to be a party that went on til early morning which was just perfect for her. She already had everything she needed, including the glow sticks too since halfway through the night there was suppose to be a rave also. Once she was ready, she called up her friends just to make sure they were on their way then headed out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar 2    Party at the bar 2  EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:29 pm

On my way there I got a call from Miharu. I assured her that I was coming and that I had brought red wine and some cheese for the party. I knew it was a bar but hey the more the merrier. Besides, this was wine from my old village. This would be perfect for the occasion. Once I made it there so far it was just me and Miharu. "So where's the party?" I asked her jokingly knowing that it was still early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar 2    Party at the bar 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar 2
Page 1 of 1