AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Zabuza Momochi
Toren Haruji
Miharu Hachiko
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 pm

With a loud crash a figure fell into the bar a large hole in the ceiling would lead onlookers to believe he had fallen from the sky but the hole in the ground was too big for a normal human to make but than a figure stepped from the crater in the ground he was a huge mountain of a man with long spiked hair. "Where the hell am I this time?" He said looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

(Sorry Madara but she did tell me to remind her just incase something like this ever happened again. I did keep my mouth shut the last time for her to notice on her own.)

"What game? Is it fun?" I asked a bit surprised yet feeling a bit giddy since my mind was completely blank on that part.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm

"You'll never know until you try. It's truth or dare." Yylordft pointed out telling her what the game was that the others were playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

"Um.........Ok I choose Dare!" I said finally after a long drunk pause. When I was drunk, I was pretty wild, so in this case I would always pick dare when usually I'd be a wuss and pick truth.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Even as Lanna was dancing she heard a large crash through the ceiling and her eyes twitched when she saw Kenpachi. "Oh dear god this isn't going to end well..." she said and ditched her dance partner and poked Kenpachi's shoulder to get his attention. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Kenpachi looked down at the girl and blinked looking around. "I was practicing my Gargantas." He said looking around than back at her. "Where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 pm

"At the bar." Lanna nearly twitched knowing that now that he found out, this giant of a man was probably going to get wasted with alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:03 am

Mayuri was actually paying slight attention to Lanna, but not enough to keep her satisfied. When he saw her dancing with the other guy, he slipped a poison into his drink, as well as stealthily stabbing him with a needle poisoning him further. "I will give him 30 seconds before he dies..." he muttered to himself. Time passed, and sure enough, the guy dropped dead on the floor. He just looked down and said, "poor guy, he must have drank himself silly." Picking up the body, he dropped him on Miharu. "Here, you wanted this guy so here you go." He still wanted to make Zabuza make a fool of himself though, so he continued only paying minimal attention to Lanna talking to Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 am

Miharu laughed happily when Mayuri gave her the body, looked at it, then started to eat the corpse. She did it while no one was watching she took the body behind the couch to finish eating out his organs then dispensed of the empty carcass in one of the janitors closets. Coming back to the party she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 am

Lanna took notice to how her new dance partner died within the short time she left him alone and knew it could be only the work of Mayuri. Walking up to him she put her hands and her hips and frowned. "You drugged him didn't you?" Lanna asked and tapped her foot but then noticed Miharu ate the body and sighed. "Well whatever I guess. He's dead now anyways. But he was still pretty cute." she winked whiile saying this just to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

( you can just ignore this if you want cuz i'm just bored at the moment xPP )

Tenten was dancing to the beat of the music in the arms of Neji who had forgotten about Miharu being our 'child' and just focused on the dancing with me.

( i know this might not makes sense at all but i'm bored so I just decided to!! XDD JUST CUZ!! plus i love this dance xDD haha super cool lookin!! xDD OH and in here Tenten and Neji are just doing the dance none of the acting of the beginning or the ending xPP cuz that would be weird to see that type of dance at a bar xPP )

Once the song started she started from that move that looked like she was body-rolling and Neji soon joined in as his part came. Although once i started dancing the people around Neji and I made some room. although since it was a pretty big dance floor we only took about one fourth of it. After doing the move that looked like a body roll, a bunch of guys 'whoo'ed at me. Even though i ignored them Neji was still pissed either way, even though he was drunk, so he gave them a slight glare before his part came and then started dancing.

Tenten moved her toned body along with the music having fun just dancing like this. While other girls were just shaking their butts, Tenten liked to move her whole body wanting the people to say 'wow she can dance amazingly' rather than 'damn! she gots a nice ass!' I mean, Tenten doesn't mind if other girls do just shake their butts but she personally likes being recongnized as the girl who can dance rather than having perverts check her out becuz of her body. Although she does admitt there are going to be some times where she felt like not standing out she she would go with the flow and shake her butt, but she was less into it than the others.

( this is kinda how i think about dancing xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Akira would happen to be sitting at a table about not too far where her parents danced. Rolling her eyes she would laugh at them and think just by them being drunk they look like fools dancing. "mother can i join?" she'll yell while cleaning her sword's sheath with a clean .
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Tenten would here her daughter and smiled. "Yeah come on over!!" i let out giggling as i was a bit drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Akira would smile lightly as she would bound over to her mother. Joining slightly in the dance she would sway her hips back and fourth to the rythm. Only to seem as if the music casted a spell on her body. Closing her pale eyes would laugh softly before re-opening them. "mother how is my twin siblings?" she'll ask while glancing at a group of guys.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 pm

"Heh spendin the night over at the Hyuuga compound." I let out giggling as I swayed my hips to the music while in Neji's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Akira would nod then wave her hand over to the bartender and hold up two fingers "pass the rum!" she yelled while happily dancing sexy on the dance floor only getting some guys attention ( lol im hyper!! :3 damn!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

( haha it's fine x33 )

"Yo-ho and a bottle of rum!!" I let out quoting a line from Pirates of the Carrabien as I threw a fist to the air.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Akira would laugh before the bartender would toss her two bottles of rum. Taking off the cap she would immediately Chug it down.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Tenten was drunk but still conscious of what she was doing. She 'woo'ed at her daughter's drinking.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Akira would continue to chug as she would dance with the bottle of rum in her hand. Her movements were as swift and smooth as she would wink at a couple at males
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm

I grabbed a bottle of rum as well and started drinking.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

( lol two drunkies partying!)

Akira would continue to dance like no way to stop her!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 pm

( haha yeeaahhh!! WOOOO!! XDD )

I would notice a very good looking guy comming towards my daughter and whispered."Akira!! good-looking guy comming towards you!" I whispered with a giggle. "N-No way a random guy is gunna hit on my daughter!!" Neji let out noticing the guy as well. "Now, now Neji, sweetie it's okay!! as long as they don't have sex until they get to know each other completely, it's fine!!" I giggled taking another gulp of the bottle of rum in my hand as I pulled him behind me. "Promise, Akira?" I let out holding out my pinky with a smile towards my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

( lolim goin to say random crap on here! Well akira)

Akira would flash a smile at the man before turning to her mother and holding out her pinkie to grab her mother's "of course mother i promise!" she says drunkly "but i like uncle zoro and ren!" she says before dancing again only to have the DJ have the music get louder "whooooooooooo!" haha

( XD lol akira is messed up)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

( Haha mmkkaay!!! XDD )

I would giggle at her statement and dragged Neji a few feet away off the dance floor and just slowly started kissing him to keep his mind off of Akira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)   Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party At the Bar (Anyone welcome)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next