AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")

Go down 
+6
sacura uchiha
Kaoru Hitachiin
Raita Kurokaji
Madara Uchiha
Rukia Kuchiki
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 pm

if I remember correctly he went down like a punk and died while I am still alive that's right your daddy is dead like a punk and Madara is still all powerful and god like not even Pain could stand to me and he was said to be the reincarnation of the sage of the six paths and I am talking about the one from the last site not the one from the anime because yes we all know naruto beat them up good for you spamming the same move over and over is just so powerful reminds me why i never play soul cal with noobs so your whole insult if fail my dumb little friend and Madara wins all.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Yondaime is kinda lame ninja, they say he was great but he was kinda pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Atleast he saved his son ^_^ and set a good example to naruto about what is important, without him Naruto would have probably killed pain and fully transformed to the nine-tail beast setting konoha in more danger...probably other nations as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you Sai
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Np, but you still fight like a girl (lool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 pm

(Warning: Inner Bitch is on the loose)
At least he doesn't dress like one. Also you're nothing more than a Sasuke wannabe who is obsessed with Naruto's package. Razz
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh look the useless one is talking what can you do other than heal? Oh right nothing what good are you other than a little nurse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Ah Sai your dressed like a gay dude

Emily your definitely useless

Madara has duck hair

(Sorry everyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

You won't be saying that when you need someone to fix your booboos Mr. Good Boy who actually joined forces with Orochimaru's Boy Toy Kabuto. And at least I don't have my daily spazz attacks like a certain blonde ninja who wouldn't be calling me useless without his Nine-tailed pet he can't even control on his own.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

and naruto wants sasuke's dick gay boy
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 pm

0_o -eats popcorn-
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Sacura I can't insult you, I don't know you well enough, but if you do need someone who's good at editing, you can ask Yori and she can give you a good deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

(Woah nice come back Emily)

You look too much like Orihime it's scary and no one is the pms queen. I can control Kyuubi with rage alone Emily. And when I think about it your just as useless as Orihime too. If your boobs get any bigger you'd fall forward on your face.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 pm

lols wow no insults for sacu-pika!...and i dont reallly know yori... ^^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:29 pm

I can't insult Sacura either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm

(thanks)

HA! Orihime's got nothing on me! She may look like me, but I've got something she will never apprehend, and that's the knowledge of how to control my adrenaline. I can use that energy into strength and send you flying if you provoke me. Also, instead of drooling over my boobs or Orihime's boobs, pay more attention to Hinata's boobs for once She's the only girl who will ever like you and you're totally missing out on her sweet offer!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

cha-ching! everyone loves the pikachu X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 pm

You already know Yori though, she's my first account on here. Much nicer than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Emily I didn't even know she liked me cause she acted so shy all the time. When she finally admitted it she died and I became Kyuubi six tails. Then went to eight almost nine till my Dad appeared. I never stared at you and Orihime's boobs I just said that as a point.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhh now i know yori lols :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Lol and she died! Damn it! You guys were so perfect though!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 pm

aw noes! i didnt know that >3< no one tells meh anything lols thankies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Cause we didn't want you to be sad Sacura oh Emily I killed Pein for it too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Well good, that's what the bastard gets for killing someone else's woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Who said she was my woman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next