AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Dawn wearily staggered closer, the streets growing dark with anticipation. The sun had been setting with ease, taking it‘s valuable time. It had been the time of early summer possibly, meaning it took longer for the sun to set than usual. People had been going inside, getting ready for bed. Other ninja heading for cover, preparing for the night ahead. In a matter of time darkness engulfed the town, only the street lights gleam making it possible for light. Silence was throughout the town as well, as most were asleep soundly in their beds, animals in the forest asleep as well.

Speaking of forests, walking among one was a female. She wore a black cloak around her body, hood over her head as her face was unviewable. Her appearance was fierce, and not to be taken lightly at that. Underneath, she wore a maroon colored vest, and under that was a black t-shirt. For bottoms were white shorts, a pouch near her back pocket and a katana at her side. This female was best known as Hachiko Miharu. Also, Kage of Houkagakure No Sato. Walking down a dirt path, the girl sniffed the crisp air as the breeze gently blew across her pale skin, rushing through her silky hair.

“Hmph.”

Looking up towards the sky, a flock of birds took flight into the stray sky. The smell of blood had been spilled, and near at that. Now in motion, she took towards the direction of the scent until coming to a stop. On the ground lay a dead deer, almost looking to be murdered by a blade of some sort, maybe even a kunai. Point was, this was not the work of another creature feasting upon it. Looking around, within mere moments she could pick up the humans scent, and find who did this. But that was sooner said than done, for the sound of a twig broke behind her, as she didn't move, but simply grinned. Parting her lips, she spoke with anticipation.

“Are you the one who did this…?”

The demon licked her upper lip with greed, it had been quite some time since she had some fun, and she was not hoping to give up this chance. Turning around she faced her new opponent, or so called new comer. Her eyes grew a some what darker shade, as this had not been good at all.

“Tell me, whats your name?”
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 am

(can I join this epic rp lol?)
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

(yeah of course! ^^ Sorry for late reply, I never noticed anyone replied and I forgot I posted this.)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am

(thats ok ill rp then ^^ hope i do it right)

A figure moves slowly out of the shadows, kinda small figure walks into the moon gaze. The figure was a female and was wearing a black cloak with the hood covering the eyes part of the face. Fragments of her ghost white hair relected the moons shine. You could tell she was very pale with blood dripping from her hand and cloak. Flicks from the hood where her wolf ears are were a hint that she wasnt human and that her evil smile showed the blood dripping canines from which grinned with delight

"hn...Maybe I did..."

She walks a little closer to the other female. Two different spieces... two different personality's... Two different lives would now cross paths in the moon's sad light. The small girl had the sent of death and blood around her, she was now close to the other girl, she cloak and skin splashed with blood.

"I could ask you the same thing..."

she said with a playful voice... knowing that she may have another kill... or yet again... another battle
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

(Would you mind if I joined?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

(Yes your welcome to join too ^^)

Miharu looked down back at the corpse but then the figure emerged from the shadows revealing themselves as Miharu overlooked the girl. She looked different than others, her snow white hair and pale body. She looked the same as the one of the Ryuu's she fought in her past, but he was killed. That species was becoming extinct rather fast, she was curious to know if that was what this girl was at first but when her scent reached Miharu's nostrils she instantly knew that she too, was an okkami, just like herself. Then her wolf ears were vividly seen. On the spot. But what leaked from her was uncertain. Was she a host, or an actual wolf demon. Her words made her chuckle but it was unsatisfying.
"I could care less what happens to the damn thing...I just wanted to know who I'm blaming for eating all my food." She smiled and removed her own hood as her wavy brown hair fell out and her eyes looked at the girl. Asking of her name rather than saying hers, how rude.
"I don't feel like telling you my name, sorry."
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 am

she watches the girl...sensing that she was wasnt all that different from her... she watches her hair blow in the wind... seeing her face she knew who she was...

"Hachiko Miharu..."

she says with a wide grin on her face... she too was a host like herself. Being a demon....she could sense the other girl wasnt too different by how she called the rotting flesh on the ground 'food'.

"It's been a long time"

She takes off the hood of her cloak... ghostly white hair blows in the wind... black eyes with the esence of death looked at the brown haired girl... a slight smile came from her mouth... her wolf ears waved in the wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)   Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold dead eyes (Anyone is welcome to enter)
Page 1 of 1